PDA

View Full Version : Protectors of the Bloodline of Christ

HURRITT ENYETO
19th January 2011, 21:13
It has been suggested that there exists today,in France,a secret society that guards the lineal descendants of Christ. Furthermore, past leaders of this society are said to include some of the most illustrious names in European history.

I belive the Knights Templar were not wiped out in the 14th century but that there is a secret sect with access to an 'esoteric tradition' derived from the templars and these people have played a significant role in European politics (some belive they were behind the French Revolution)

This secret society is called the Prieure de Sion and there job was to protect the decendants of Christ.
There is actually firm evidence that the prieure de Sion did exist in the past, i think it probably still does!! After Jeruselum fell to Godfroi de Bouillon in 1099 an Abbey devoted to Notre Dame du Mont de Sion was built on the hill of Sion South of Jerusalem. A man called Hugues Payen was the first Grand Master of this temple.

After doing exauhstive research, the authors of the book 'The Holy Blood And The Holy Grail made a list of the Grand Masters of this secret sect that streached right into the 20th Century.Some of the names are unexpected to say the least!
Some of those names are listed below:

Jean de Gisors.......................................1188-1220
Marie de Saint-Clair...............................1220-1266
Guillaume de Gisors...............................1266-1307
Edouard de Bar.....................................1307-1336
Jeanne de Bar.......................................1336-1351
Jean de Saint-Clair................................1351-1366
Blanche d'evreux...................................1366-1398
Nicolas Flamel......................................1398-1418
Rene d'Anjou.......................................1418-1480
Lolande de Bar.....................................14801483
Sandro Filipepi (Botticelli)......................1483-1510
Leonardo da Vinci.................................1510-1519
Connetable de Bourbon.........................1519-1527
ferdinand de Gonzague.........................1527-1575
Louis de Nevers...................................1575-1595
Robert Fludd.......................................1595-1637
J Valentin Andrea................................1637-1654
Robert Boyle.......................................1654-1691
Isaac Newton.....................................1691-1727
Charles Radclyffe...............................1727-1746
Charles de Lorraine...........................1746-1780
Maximilien de lorraine.......................1780-1801
Charles Nodier.................................1801-1844
Victor Hugo......................................1844-1885
Claude Debussy................................1885-1918
Jean Cocteau...................................1918-1963

Quote: "The Prieure de Sion would seem to be both modern and realistic.It does not claim to have functioned
under the auspices of unqualified geniuses, superhuman 'masters'.illuminated 'initiates' saints,sages or immortals.On the contrary,it acknowledges its Grand Masters to have been fallible human beings,a representative cross-section of humanity-a few geniuses,a few notables,a few "average specimens". a few nonentities, even a few fools".
(Lincoln,Leigh and Baigent)

A little info on some of the lesser known names (to anyone who's English at least lol)
Charles Nodier was a prolific author,a Master Mason, and active influence in the French Revolution.
Charles Radclyffe - illigitimate son of Charles II
Nicolas Flamel - Perhaps France's most famous Alchemist
Robert Flood - Eminent English writer on every aspect of the Hermetic tradition
Rene d'anjou's name is associated with the Joan of Arc conspiracy
j.Valentin Andrea - created the myth of the Rosicrucians

Many of the remainder of the list belong to High ranking (if not obscure) European nobility
But who i wonder took over when in 1963 Jean Cocteau died? Who became the next Grand Master of The Prieure de Sion?
Apparently it was a man named Pierre Plantard, known as Pierre Plantard de Saint-Clair.

He is described here by author Franck Marie as:
A very secret man who did not like one to inquire into his affairs. He lived in a little room on the sixth floor in the 16th arrondissement of Paris.
It was hardley comfortable : a table, a bed, some chairs, very little furniture...he left these lodgings in 1973,'forgetting' to pay an important portion of his rent, lol.

His wife Annie Hisler, died in 1971, it seems he was frequently visited by and put up for the night, M. Philippe de Cherisey, who was interdit de sejour (forbidden to stay) in Paris !!

A lot of those names seem to be certain bloodlines. I wonder if these people are to the Illuminate what Anti-matter is to matter eg. direct opposites, enemy's even?
Or are these people actually illuminate. I wonder if there is a force in the world that is effectively fighting the illuminate's agenda ?Or is it vice versa? We all know of how wealthy the Knights Templar were,

I would be grateful for any help/comments on this :)

ps this is a work in progress, will add more as i research.

pss I am aware of the whole 'Pierre Plantard made this up as a hoax' and i don't buy it! I think this is way older and runs way deeper than that. Thats what they'd like you to believe!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Priory_of_Sion_Logo.png

The official emblem of the Priory of Sion is partly based on the fleur-de-lis, which was a symbol particularly associated with the French monarchy.

Cheers
Hurritt

MariaDine
20th January 2011, 00:47
http://www.monarchie-noblesse.net/noblesse/France/nevers/nevers.htm

Nevers and Gonzague - Worth take a look .

Also a strange novel by a french author Paul Feval Pére. «Le Bossu» (The Hanchback)

The plot is about hiding and raising in secret a baby girl, daughter of Nevers ( that is related to the king of France)by a secret marriage with Aurore de Caylus.

Caylus - Tarn-et-Garonne, Claylus, medieval city. It has a Templar octogonal church (St. John the Batptist)
1289. To strengthen the borders of the Kingdom of France, King Philip the Fair decided to have a new castle built.

http://www.passion-tarn-et-garonne.info/galerie/photo-113-647-caylus.cite.medievale.html

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_L%C3%A9vis,_comte_de_Caylus
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maison_de_L%C3%A9vis

The prince Phillipe de Gonzague discovers the secret and in jealousy kills the duc Phillipe de Nevers, descendent and related to the royal house of kings of France (they have the same name, go figure !), marries the widow.

Gonzague keeps looking for the girl who is raised and protected by Lagardère (a name that comes from La Garde,ie, to guard) a man who attended the last moments of the duc and promisses to give it back to the mother .
After 17 years always in hiding from Gonzagua, Lagardère presents the girl (also named Aurore) to the mother, and exposses Gonzagua as the murderer of Nevers.

Like I said...a very strange tale.

Namasté

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counts_and_Dukes_of_Nevers

Ps- Caylus , also Quélus is in Portuguese (Qeeiluz, Cheiluz, Queeluz, Queyluz) Queluz . it is also the name of a portuguese royal palace near Lisbon.
The Royal Palace of Queluz (also called the National Palace) is an eighteenth century palace in the city of Queluz in Sintra, Lisbon district. One of the last great Rococo buildings in Europe, the palace was built as a summer retreat for D. Pedro de Bragança, who would later become King Consort and husband of his niece, Queen Maria I of Portugal.

Coincidences make History

Bill Ryan
20th January 2011, 01:00
---------

Watch Bruce Burgess' excellent documentary Bloodline, (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190537) which presents all of this and shows astonishing discoveries being unearthed in front of the camera in real time - including what might very well be the mummified body of Mary Magdalene herself.

MUST SEE.

truthseekerdan
20th January 2011, 01:07
---------

Watch Bruce Burgess' excellent documentary Bloodline, (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190537) which presents all of this and shows astonishing discoveries being unearthed in front of the camera in real time - including what might very well be the mummified body of Mary Magdalene herself.

MUST SEE.

The question is: Is it true???

HaveBlue
20th January 2011, 01:33
Thanks Bill. I'm DLing Bloodline from TPB now. (that's that Sweedish website in this context, not The Powers that Be)
Is it bad neticate to link to such things here? Your link is to the pay version. I all too well recall the fuss over your use of John Lennons 'Imagine'.
I thought a 'C' inside a circle was an emoticon for a wry smile!

lightwalker
20th January 2011, 01:41
You can instant play Bloodline on Netflix.

Hummingbird
20th January 2011, 01:55
great question haveblue, If not bad edicate please post : )

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You can instant play Bloodline on Netflix.

do you have to be a monthly subsciber?

Ilie Pandia
20th January 2011, 02:04
I don't believe that the mumified body is the body of Mary Magdalene. Such an important piece of evidence will not be left there to rot. Unless it has been put there to be discovered and recovered very quickly. But is now over 2 years since its discovery and is still underground as far as I understand from their web page.

HaveBlue
20th January 2011, 05:04
Well I'm sure I can say that all of Camelots stuff is on thepiratebay.org without stirring up a fuss. (Kerry herself put alot of it there, but this is Avalon not Camelot) so if you have torrent software installed as I do (Utorrent in my case, go to their site and get it) and know how to do a search when you get there you will be enjoying watching it very soon as I am currently watching it as I type this. And you get to keep it too.
I'm thinking that Bill must be a wee bit more careful about these sorts of things than me or you. At worst a mod will delete my post and and PM me not to encourage such a crime of the century.

StephenW11UK
20th January 2011, 05:17
The question is: Is it true???

truthseekerdan, That's only one question you might ask IMO. There are others.

Are the Jesus and Mary Magdalene those of the church's New Testament, evidence for whose total non-existence has been unearthed by many serious researchers? Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy, in their The Jesus Mysteries, being two of the most prominent.

It's quite likely I think that, round about 4 BC or whenever, there lived a great, perhaps a very great, teacher with the same not-uncommon name of Joshua/Jesus who taught quietly, away from the public gaze. Maybe a Mary Magdalene too. They may even have had children, with descendents of their own.

However, if that were the case, we're left with another question, and possibly the most important one: So what?

Does it make any sense to believe that after two thousand years that line is still producing (fully) enlightened beings? In my fairly extensive reading in the area, enlightened masters rarely (if ever) beget a child who her/himself becomes enlightened.

Besides, it is by no means improbable that, spread across the planet, there are a few other equally qualified beings of light who teach to small groups while remaining largely unrecognised.

So, again I ask: What is the point? Certainly, if such an enlightened descendent should be found, his/her teachings would be worth taking seriously - for those, that is, who are drawn to that particular style of teaching.

Another messiah, though, is the last thing we need. Just ask history.

Richard
20th January 2011, 05:28
Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzWYBNCLSOM
1:53:12 (go get a coffee)

BLOODLINE investigates the popular belief that Jesus married Mary Magdalene, who fled to southern France with their child. In an adventure worthy of Indiana Jones, filmmaker Bruce Burgess and team crack the shadowy secret society, known as the Priory of Sion. Their investigation follows clues linking the Knights Templar and the legend of Mary Magdalene with messages imbedded in the decor of the famed church at Rennes-le-Chateau in France, leading ultimately to stunning discoveries: a buried chest with artifacts dating to 1st century Jerusalem and a hidden tomb filled with treasure and a mummified corpse draped in a shroud bearing a distinctive red cross.

truthseekerdan
20th January 2011, 05:28
StephenW11UK, I suggest that you check out this post with more info on Jesus (Yeshua/Issa), and don't rely to much on history (his-story) -- you know what I mean...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8689-Understanding-is-everything...-)&p=95159&viewfull=1#post95159

Love and blessings, ~ Dan

maggie
20th January 2011, 06:40
Another view

\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHBQz6GWJAI

ngogly
20th January 2011, 08:55
This “Priory of Sion” legend have some logical problems and I'm not talking about jewish wet dream word SION.

Catholic church forgot one little thing when Christianity was formed. They sell salvation through Jesus, son of God but in Biblical stories Jesus teach that we are equal and God is in all of us. He never wanted to be worshiped.

“Priory of Sion” story tellers make the same mistake – if Jesus was different from Catholic description then his blood have no significance. If Jesus was part of Holy Trinity who redeemed humanity, died on cross and resurrected, than we can't have this bloodline.

If Jesus was smart man who humped Mary, than this blood have really degraded through history. If there are royal families who believe such a logical dissonance, I can say only one thing – do not marry with close relatives, inner breeding evidently decreases intellect.

Story itself is catching and probably meant to subvert Christian religion, to justify aristocracy and subliminally program you to adore every sion/zion/jew related stuff.

mrmalco
20th January 2011, 09:20
Other authors relevant to this story, lots of books over the last 25+ years.
Lincoln (whom I knew) has written 'The Templars Secret Island' and other stuff - names forgotten but a search on Henry will bring it up - his final conclusion was that the Prieure was something of a hoax. Baigent and Leigh also wrote 'The Temple and Lodge', Picknett and Prince - The Second Messiah. There's a book called Web of Gold by Patton and Mackness. There's 'Rex Deus' by Hopkins, Simmans and Wallace-Murphy. There's a bunch of stuff by Lomas and Knight. Then there's all Lawrence Gardiner's stuff. (I really should get a life!) Dan Brown used this sort of reading list. There's lots and lots and lots. I should know because I'm from one of the families ... Not that we've ever found ourselves ruling the world!

bluestflame
20th January 2011, 09:24
if a person was born , or through the process of thier lifes work, somehow had the "junk dna" or "jacobs ladder" switched on, (repaired) be then more likely to pass that on, wether dormant or activated , as a potential within the cellular memory, accessible in potential of all descendants ?

an upgraded genome, the adam kadmon

MariaDine
20th January 2011, 12:51
hello Hurrit !

Just posted some info for your research. Some is in french, but with google translator it such be easy to understand.
Ps- Please notice the coincidences of names...Phillipe and Caylus/Quelus .

Namasté

Ps- The Gonzague family and the connection with Nevers
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maison_Gonzague
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_IV_de_Nevers
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_comtes_puis_ducs_de_Nevers

bluestflame
20th January 2011, 13:43
More food for thought , the Cathars

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/c/cathars.html

"Cathars, Latin, Cathari, or possibly cattus, cat, a common association for witches and heretics; Greek, katharoi, "pure ones"; were Christian dualists in Western Europe which during the 13th and 14th centuries seriously threatened the Catholic Church especially in Southern France and Northern Italy. Although the origins of the sect seem obscure, its doctrines were influenced by the Bogomils of Bulgaria. There is a possibility that its dualism was a separate development or came from inheritance. The Catholic Church also feared the Cathars possessed knowledge of the bloodlines of Jesus which was not in agreement with the orthodox teaching of the crucifixion. The Cathars believed Mary Magdalene was the Grail Mother."

slvrfx
20th January 2011, 14:39
mrmalco mentioned Laurence Gardner. He was one of my favorite authors on this subject because he was so thorough. I'm currently re-reading his, "Genesis of the Grail Kings", which has genealogical charts, a bibliography 16 pages long, footnotes and references 38 pages long.

As is on the book's cover, this is, "The Explosive Story of Genetic Cloning and the Ancient Bloodline of Jesus".

He did continuing genealogical research for 30+ families, which already had in their records, lines going back to Christ and Mary Magdalene.

Unfortunately he has died recently.

He had many official titles, which is significant to us who seek truth-

"A Fellow of the Society if Antiquaries of Scotland, an internationally known sovereign genealogist and historical lecturer. Distinguished as the Chevalier Labhran de St. Germain, Presidential Attache to the European Council of Princes, a constitutional advisory body established in 1946. Also Prior of the Sacred Kindred of St. Columba, a Knight Templar of St. Anthony and Attache to the Grand Protectorate of the Imperial Dragon Court, Hungary 1408. Formerly attached to the Noble Order of the Guard of St Germain, founded by King James VII of Scots in 1692 and ratified by King Louis XIV of France. He is the appointed Jacobite Historiographer Royal."

heyokah
20th January 2011, 14:53
Here's another interesting link about the Cathars

http://www.sullivan-county.com/id2/gnostic_files/cather.htm

slvrfx
20th January 2011, 14:55
If Jesus was part of Holy Trinity who redeemed humanity, died on cross and resurrected, than we can't have this bloodline.

Problem with this, and it's a HUGE problem, is that there is a lot of historical PROOF in India that Christ DID NOT DIE ON THE CROSS, but in actuality lived into his 80's and died in India, where he spent many years of his life, off and on. He was a world traveler. His father Joseph, was a contractor, not a lowly carpenter, who traveled extensively, building government buildings and villas for his wealthy patrons.

When I began my search, a famous historian/researcher of ancient texts/documents, Glenn Kimball, suggested this book be my starting point: "The Drama of the Lost Disciples".

What is found in Christ's geneaology are his ancestors from Great Britain.

Some of the members of this line, also lived in Egypt. (That's the reason why, when Christ was an infant, Mary and Joseph 'secreted' themselves in Egypt, to escape the decree that all infants under the age of two be killed.)

According to Laurence Gardner, author, these families are linked to the Pharoahs, and interestingly enough, King Tut's DNA was recently revealed, and his lineage goes back to Britain.

Gardner is one of the world's renowned genealogists, and has done research for more then 30 families in Europe who have in their records, proof that they come from the Christ/Magdalene bloodline.

"ACKKK...so much to do, so little time."

Gone002
20th January 2011, 15:15
Im pretty sure this was debunked some time ago, the people that "unearthed the info on this" were all found out by a french journalist and there was a book publishied on this before the book "holy blood holy grail" came out.
The Priory of Sion, gained yet more fame when Dan Brown mentioned them in da vinci code.

THIS WHOLE THINK IS SEEN AS THE BIGGEST HOAX OF THE 20 CENTURY "caps for effect"

http://priory-of-sion.com/posd/posdebunking.html

Priory of Sion Debunked

Paul Smith

"All ignorance is dangerous, and most errors must be dearly paid. And good luck must he have that carries unchastised an error in his head unto his death."
Arthur Schopenhauer.

The original Priory of Sion was founded in 1956 as a social group of friends by two people – André Bonhomme and Pierre Plantard. The outline of the story can be found here.

André Bonhomme definitely existed – many researchers have spoken to him – and he has constantly confirmed that the original Priory of Sion had nothing to do with Bérenger Saunière, Rennes-le-Château, politics or secret societes – the story goes that one day, when someone commented on the bad state of the lodgings – it was decided to form a society devoted to the cause of Low-Cost Housing: and so the Priory of Sion was created! It was actually named after the hill of Mont Sion located outside the town of St-Julien-en-Genevoise. They produced an amateur journal called "Circuit" devoted to the cause of Low-Cost Housing, that simply comprised of A4 pages stapled together, and containing a crude text that was both stencilled and printed. The first issue can be found here.

Pierre Plantard had a shadowy background – he was a supporter of the Vichy regime in Wartime France – and his past involved anti-semitic, right-wing politics within an esoteric framework – in 1942 he founded an Order of Knighthood called the Alpha Galates, and was sentenced to four months in Fresnes prison for not registering it with the authorities (Secret Service Report, dated 13 February 1945).

Evidence that Plantard served time in prison for 6 months between 1953 and 1954 for fraud and embezzlement exists in the form of a 2-page letter dated 8 June 1956 written by the Mayor of Annemasse to the Sub Prefect of St Julien-en-Genevois; the letter is found in the File that contains the 1956 Statutes of the Priory of Sion, File Number KM 94550. The letter cannot be photocopied because that would violate Article 2 of the Law of Associations dated 16 August 1901 - the letter however can be inspected by the General Public and a Transcript of it can be made.

During the mid-1980s a conflict erupted between Pierre Plantard and a French researcher, Jean-Luc Chaumeil, who conducted some investigations on Pierre Plantard that yielded the above-mentioned information. By the 1980s Plantard had acquired quite a name for himself by reviving the Priory of Sion from 1962 onwards, and creating a mystique involving the legends of Gisors, Bérenger Saunière and Rennes-le-Château, secret societies, his claim to be from a French Line of Kings, the keeper of secrets and possessor of secret parchments – he also claimed that the Priory of Sion was founded during the Crusades by Godfrey de Bouillon, was linked with the Knights Templar, and produced a List of Grand Masters spanning centuries. All of this was bogus and fraudulent and Jean-Luc Chaumeil had all the evidence to prove it.

That the Priory of Sion did not exist before 1956 can easily be proved. Its 1956 Registration Documents and 1956 Statutes, deposited in the Police Station at St Julien-en-Genevois, can be found here.

The conflict involving Jean-Luc Chaumeil – who found out that Plantard was imprisoned over allegations relating to fraud, embezzlement, and child corruption – caused Plantard to resign from his confidence-trickery activities – but he made a comeback by 1989 with a revised and amended version of the Priory of Sion. Pierre Plantard produced a new List of Grand Masters that included the name of Roger-Patrice Pelat.

Pierre Plantard's use of Pelat's name in his new 1989 version of the Priory of Sion was to bring about his ultimate downfall – when later in 1993 Judge Thierry Jean-Pierre investigated the financial scandal involving Roger-Patrice Pelat he ordered the search of Plantard’s house, and also interrogated Plantard over the whole matter. This produced a hoard of "Priory of Sion documents" and the claim that he was the "true King of France". This resulted in Plantard being given a severe warning and regarded as a harmless crank. When Judge Thierry Jean-Pierre ordered Plantard to Swear on Oath that Pelat was involved with the Priory of Sion, Plantard admitted that he had made the whole thing up. Pierre Plantard was never to involve himself with his Priory of Sion activities again following this episode.

The origin of Plantard's 1960s claim to be descended from the Merovingian Kings of France was investigated during the mid-1980s and has been traced to an article by Louis Saurel which appeared in the 1960 French magazine ‘Les Cahiers de l'Histoire’ Number 1, ‘Les Rois et Les Gouvernements de la France: des origins à nos jours’. This article creates the impression that Dagobert II (who Plantard claimed to be descended from) was the last Merovingian King before the advent of the "Mayors of the Palace" took over (the forerunners to the later Carolingian Kings of France).

Saurel’s article was copied virtually word-for-word in a 1965 Priory Document ascribed to Anne-Léa Hisler ‘Rois et Gouvernants de la France: Les Dynasties depuis l’origine’, and the whole genealogical framework found in other documents by a ‘Henri Lobineau’ which contained the added fictitious names of Plantard’s "ancestors" were all inspired this 1960 article by Louis Saurel.

Pierre Plantard’s version of the Priory of Sion that existed between the years 1962-1993 had nothing at all to do with the original 1956 Priory of Sion – when André Bonhomme, the co-founder of the original 1956 Priory of Sion discovered Plantard’s later activities and how the name of the group was used for different reasons he tendered his official resignation to the Police Station at St Julien-en-Genevois in 1973. André Bonhomme’s letter of resignation can be found here.

The whole history of the Priory of Sion is one of deception and confidence trickery – it was a fake society that never existed – simply the product of someone by the name of Pierre Plantard who had spent time in prison during the 1950s over breaking French Law relating to fraud and embezzlement.

Even the wiki page states its fake-ness
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_Sion

EDIT
you may be right that all of this was done, to discredit the priory of sion. if there was a blood line of christ which to be honest there has to be. Then the Catholic church would go to great lenghts to hide/control/use and maybe even destroy that bloodline.

Billiam
20th January 2011, 16:20
It is all very compelling stuff and I am certain there are definitely secrets to be uncovered but I would not be in the least bit surprised if this whole Jesus, Mary Magdelene, Henry Lincoln et al. bloodline thing is not disinformation to keep us from looking at the real bloodlines of power both ancient and modern....

It is also interesting to note that Plantard was a member of the Situationist International a surrealist marxist group who created mass hoaxes and events based mainly on the philosophy and work of Guy de Bord and de-facto manifesto /magnus opus- Society of the Spectacle....

"Debord argued in 1967 that spectacular features like mass media and advertising have a central role in an advanced capitalist society, which is to show a fake reality in order to mask the real capitalist degradation of human life. " from wikipedia

Peace

Billy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situationist_International

Bill Ryan
20th January 2011, 16:37
you may be right that all of this was done, to discredit the priory of sion. if there was a blood line of christ which to be honest there has to be. Then the Catholic church would go to great lenghts to hide/control/use and maybe even destroy that bloodline.

That's what I'd strongly suspect.

Watch Bruce Burgess' astonishing documentary Bloodline (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190537/) and decide.

Also watch Nicolas Haywood's interview (extract below - more in the full-length documentary). This is not someone inventing stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSOCf4xFdUE

wynderer
20th January 2011, 16:46
i think if one gets all caught up in the bloodline thinking, the importance of bloodlines, then one is getting caught up into Reptilian thinking -- they are the ones who are so into bloodlines -- as part of their desire to control everyone & everything -- if you were looking at Earth from a long way away, knowing that there are many many different beings in the Universe, i think you'd see the Earth inhabitants bloodline obsession as another one of the very strange abberations Earth humans & their controllers have come up with, here on the edge of the Galaxy

Billiam
20th January 2011, 17:30
Is it me or does he sound sinister when he says "evolution of the human race."

slvrfx
20th January 2011, 17:34
i think if one gets all caught up in the bloodline thinking, the importance of bloodlines, then one is getting caught up into Reptilian thinking -- they are the ones who are so into bloodlines -- as part of their desire to control everyone & everything -- if you were looking at Earth from a long way away, knowing that there are many many different beings in the Universe, i think you'd see the Earth inhabitants bloodline obsession as another one of the very strange abberations Earth humans & their controllers have come up with, here on the edge of the Galaxy

Think outside the Icke-Box.

wynderer
20th January 2011, 17:35
Is it me or does he sound sinister when he says "evolution of the human race."

check out the 'Transhumanist' movement, & the possible connection of Morgellon's to this [Joni Mitchell has Morgellon's, in which non-organic self-replicating nano-particles appear in human bodies]

millions & millions of children in this world are growing up connected to the mass media & technotoys all their lives -- Charles' '33' control all this -- their idea of the 'evolved' human -- i sometimes think all we have to do is to look at the hive-mind greys to see their planned evolved human

wynderer
20th January 2011, 17:41
Think outside the Icke-Box.

if i think of bloodlines as an Earth human thing [i'm presuming by 'outside the Icke box' you mean 'outside the Reptilian box'] -- well, with the really stupid idea of racial prejudice that Humans are so eager to adopt & practice --- reading human history can be extremely discouraging in that respect, as in others -- i guess the humans could have come up w / 'I'm more special than you are because of my bloodlines ' on their own, w/o Reptilian help

i repeat -- from a bigger-than-tiny-Planet-Earth perspective, this bloodline stuff seems silly

slipknotted
20th January 2011, 17:48
makes you wonder what bloodline they are protecting a human or a ET bloodline.

slvrfx
20th January 2011, 17:49
It's ESSENTIAL for anyone who's serious about finding the truth of this, to do your own homework. You MUST NOT go just by what others say/write.

Five steps:

1. Get rid of any and all baggage. File everything you have previously been exposed to, into a box, and place it in the back of some dark closet-of-the-mind. Clean the slate. Assume there is no truth or untruth.

2. Ask the Universe to reveal it to you.

3. Study-study-study.

4. Pay attention to the 'coincidences' that will be flooding into your life in regards to your questions.

5. Most crucial is to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to how all of this RESONATES!

Oh yeah, and then be ready to make a very important decision...are you going to incorporate it into your life. ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOR 'IT'. This is a biggy and why people choose to remain in denial.

slvrfx
20th January 2011, 17:54

Both, which are all wrapped into one. The ET/Human hybrid. The experiment. Highly evolved intelligences combining, intentionally, with the basic human being....via DNA.

mondaze
20th January 2011, 17:54
i would recommend the umberto eco novel, foucault's pendulum. Presents most of the legend more faithfully than the more sensationalist versions

slvrfx
20th January 2011, 17:56
i repeat -- from a bigger-than-tiny-Planet-Earth perspective, this bloodline stuff seems silly

As long as you subscribe to this, you will not be privy.

This "silly" Bloodline "stuff", when it's fully understood, connects us to the Universe.

wynderer
20th January 2011, 18:01

privy to what -- ??? me no grok

slipknotted
20th January 2011, 18:01
what if there were two bloodline's maybe the controllers went after christ's bloodline to say merge with it and in doing so becoming more powerful and controlling ?

Beren
20th January 2011, 18:03
It's ESSENTIAL for anyone who's serious about finding the truth of this, to do your own homework. You MUST NOT go just by what others say/write.

Five steps:

1. Get rid of any and all baggage. File everything you have previously been exposed to, into a box, and place it in the back of some dark closet-of-the-mind. Clean the slate. Assume there is no truth or untruth.

2. Ask the Universe to reveal it to you.

3. Study-study-study.

4. Pay attention to the 'coincidences' that will be flooding into your life in regards to your questions.

5. Most crucial is to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to how all of this RESONATES!

Oh yeah, and then be ready to make a very important decision...are you going to incorporate it into your life. ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOR 'IT'. This is a biggy and why people choose to remain in denial.

True. As long as we stand in denial we will be stuck in our development.

wynderer
20th January 2011, 18:08
thru the years i have read of Jesus fathering families in several parts of the world -- He sure got around, if all these tales are true, which i don't think so

i think it more important to follow Christ's teachings -- like caring about our neighbor as much as ourselves, etc -- than to get all excited about his bloodlines surviving -- that seems a Reptilian thing to me -- to focus on the physical 3D manifestations -- genes & bloodlines -- & to ignore the Spirit, the spiritual message

slipknotted
20th January 2011, 18:10
to me how i see it the templers were above the church they seemed to be under a greater faction than the church which would be the controllers, the templers were the black ops or men in black of their day.

slvrfx
20th January 2011, 18:14
privy to what -- ??? me no grok

Read what I posted above this post. Added another sentence.

slvrfx
20th January 2011, 18:24
thru the years i have read of Jesus fathering families in several parts of the world -- He sure got around, if all these tales are true, which i don't think so

i think it more important to follow Christ's teachings -- like caring about our neighbor as much as ourselves, etc -- than to get all excited about his bloodlines surviving -- that seems a Reptilian thing to me -- to focus on the physical 3D manifestations -- genes & bloodlines -- & to ignore the Spirit, the spiritual message

Imagine how the knowledge of this would catastrophically effect every religion, from the origins of the Roman Catholic church (Constantine), and every church which is a break-off. Can you see how this is DANGEROUS material, and how these particular families have been run down and slaughtered. Way beyond just the attempt to debunk.

Yes, follow his teachings, because they were sound. But consider there were many "Masters" who taught these same truths for 10's (if not 100's) of thousands of years.

Christianity does NOT have a monopoly on what it means to be a good human being.

You also have to think in terms of 'who has the most to gain'. I would definitely have to say that leaders of Christ-based religions will go to any length to control the global population. These families, have chosen to remain underground.

(I was a Christian for 50 years, so I understand both sides.)

rosie
20th January 2011, 18:29

My feelings on this have been leaning towards the preservation of a bloodline that seems to have exceptional E.S.P. powers.

The money lenders and the warriors who lived at the same time of Jesus could not have a mere carpenters son walking around tapping into the one area they so wish to be able to reach - the higher realms. This could be the only reason his bloodline has been tracked so closely. The D.N.A. from Jesus may have been just the one they were looking for. An extraterrestrial marker left on, which enables a one way line to the other realms. I have read between the lines of all the talks they have recorded from Jesus and it seems he had the need to let other's know that life here on earth is just a very tiny part of our existence. He knew of the other realms and wished to teach others how to reach them.
This being my humble opinion of course ;)
in love & light :wub:

MariaDine
20th January 2011, 18:41
The bloodline of Bar - the connections to the royal house of France and Joan of Arc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dukes_of_Bar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yolande_de_Bar

Namasté

Billiam
20th January 2011, 18:48
I am 100 percent certain that the cover story we are allowed into is a complete hoax... Whether it is to cover up a larger truth or to mis-direct who knows... For those familiar with the story you will know that Gerard de Sede who wrote most of the collaborating material was a surrealist and many philosophical and political groups were fascinated with the role of mass media and our perspective of reality- especially after the 2nd World War... It could all just be one big social experiment which is still playing... The history of Plantard as presented on Wikipedia is rather sketchy and likes to paint him as a right wing occultist with delusions of grandeur and as a confidence trickster... There are no records to prove he was right wing or sent to jail however there are many links between Plantard and occultist ,anarchist, political, surrealist ,artists and movements of the 1950's.... It is also worth noting that de Sede was a member of the French resistance which would not bode well if you were a Vichy government collaborator...

I will leave you with a quote

"Philippe de Cherisey from Stone and Paper:

“Ah dear reader, to whom we told everything and yet you heard nothing, what honor, you poor dummy, could we bestow upon you and how could take seriously all these complaints about us stuffing your brains up. Certainly Gérard de Sède and I stuffed your brains up, but isn’t that what you want – cheap fantasies that have only one purpose, to enrich the people who create them.

No doubt you think that we poets take a sadistic pleasure in fooling you? But alas we don’t. I repeat: hoaxing people involves a laborious life of asceticism of which we are the first penitents until we succeed in creating a beautiful hoax that will fool us well before it fools you.”

I would really like to know what the final joke is about.....

Billy

RedeZra
20th January 2011, 19:20
to me how i see it the templers were above the church they seemed to be under a greater faction than the church which would be the controllers, the templers were the black ops or men in black of their day.

There were many Kingdoms and Dukedoms in Europe around the time of the Templars and even a Holy Roman Emperor and a Pope in Rome all struggling to expand territories and influence through alliances war and marriage

At the height the Papacy's political influence in Europe Pope Boniface VIII excommunicated King Philip IV of France because the King expelled the clergy from participating in the administration of the law and even taxed the clergy

On November 18 1302 Pope Boniface VIII issued the papal bull Unam sanctam. It declared that both spiritual and temporal power were under the pope's jurisdiction, and that kings were subordinate to the power of the Church.

In response King Philip IV sent a convoy in 1303 to capture the Pope. Boniface was beaten badly and nearly executed but was released from captivity after three days. He died of kidney stones and humiliation same year and the Papacy was eventually moved to Avignon closer to France and King Philip IV

On Friday October 13 1307 King Philip IV arrested hundreds of Knights Templar in France and charged the Templars with heresy immorality and abuses.

Pope Clement V summoned the Council of Vienne (1311) which refused to convict the Templars of heresy but the puppet Pope abolished the order anyway...

That was the end of the Knights Templar in France... but not the end of the Knights Templar

Gone002
20th January 2011, 19:47
Why does that guy say evolved people in the catholic church in rome. This is strange, im glad i watched that documentary Bloodline. My mind has once again been opened

MariaDine
20th January 2011, 19:55
About Plantar de St. Clair. He has an ancestor connected to the really old families of France.

Eléonore de Dreux (1186 - 1248), married twice , first Hugo III de Châteauneuf (? - 1229), and second time with Roberto de Saint-Clair.
Eleonore was daughter of Roberto de Dreux II, (son of Roberto de Dreux I, the 5 son of the king of France Louis VI)

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_II_de_Dreux

Ps- Well, bloodlines are very complex...:) Plantar ancestor , St Clair was also related by marriage to Nevers and Bar families.

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_II,_Conde_de_Dreux

Wood
20th January 2011, 20:20
Why does that guy say evolved people in the catholic church in rome. This is strange, im glad i watched that documentary Bloodline. My mind has once again been opened

There are many other strange details. For example I've enjoyed the remarks about it all being about an ancient religion, older than Christianity, how there is a text called 'the serpent rouge' and how the red templar cross in the shroud that covers the [alleged] body of Mary Magdalene (Isis or the mother goddess according to some sources) is really an inverted cross.

All that in addition to the clumsy research process. The only defense, I think, is to say that the clues were intentionally planted so the journalists would find them, and that fits with the comment about the agenda of the Priory of Sion and how the plan was advancing as expected. Whose plan? It might come from any side really.

Wood
20th January 2011, 20:24
Christianity does NOT have a monopoly on what it means to be a good human being.
I agree with that. Goodness is on the eye of the beholder. I happen to think, though, that most humans (e.g. 95%) have a shared, inherent sense of what is good and what is not, and I do not think that is a coincidence.

That does not mean we usually act accordingly unfortunately.

mrmalco
20th January 2011, 21:39
slvfx, I loved the list of honorifics Gardner used. He certainly did a heap of research and had amazing access to the Royal House lists. My brother's a genealogist (we're Stewarts) and really envied LG that access. The Michael of Albany has begun writing now that LG has passed.

str8thinker
20th January 2011, 22:08
Since we know inbreeding is bad for us genetically, what is the purpose of preserving particular bloodlines, e.g., in royalty? Does a king carrying an inbred bloodline make him a better (more powerful) ruler? I think not, otherwise the real rulers of the world would still be kings.

So the main possibilities for preserving bloodlines (and also allowing for healthy injection of DNA to prevent damaging recessive genes) are two.

1. The ability conferred by the bloodline gives its holder an additional advantage, be it psychic talents or a reptilian single-minded merciless winner-takes-all attitude; or

2. The ability conferred by the bloodline makes its holder unusually susceptible to being manipulated by the real non-humans in power, thereby useful as a puppet ruler.

I have no firm evidence either way.

MariaDine
20th January 2011, 22:26
There is connection to the bloodline that people forget. The claim to the title of King of Jerusalem made in this present day. Bellow is the list of claimers. the King of Spain is a the top of the list.
--------------------------------------
Kings of Jerusalem (1099–1291)The Kingdom of Jerusalem had its origins in the First Crusade, when Godfrey of Bouillon took the title Advocatus Sancti Sepulchri (Protector of the Holy Sepulcher) in 1099 and was crowned as ruler of Jerusalem in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.

-----------
Juan Carlos I, current king of Spain

Victor Emmanuel, Prince of Naples, claimant to the royal throne of Italy (House of Savoy)

Amedeo, 5th Duke of Aosta, claimant to the royal throne of Italy (House of Savoy-Aosta)

Otto von Habsburg, claimant to the imperial throne of Austria and the royal thrones of Hungary and Bohemia (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)

Infante Carlos, Duke of Calabria, claimant to the royal throne of Two Sicilies (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies Calabria line)

Prince Carlo, Duke of Castro, claimant to the royal throne of Two Sicilies (House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies Castro line)

Charles-Antoine Lamoral, prince de Ligne de La Trémoïlle, heir-general of Yolande-Louise of Savoy and the Brienne claims

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Jerusalem.
--------------------
Namasté

HURRITT ENYETO
20th January 2011, 23:47
Hi guys.
My sincere apology's for not participating in the discussion , The truth is ive been really unwell ever since i posted the thread (and still feel dreadful) so am just catching up. Thank you so much everyone for your intelligent input.

I think an important part of this is the way any worship/role of the FEMALE has been ferociously repressed. It is no coincidence that they portrayed Mary Magdalene as a whore, What better way to degrade her image and remove ANY importance she may have had. In fact they have made a tremendous effort to remove her completely from history.

The Feminine is divine indeed !!!

(I noticed earlier a Comment by our Gracious friend Atticus/Charles (i mean that sincerely) That Women hold the key. I couldn't agree more :)
I will contribute more when im a little better, an thanks again, your all awesome.

RedeZra
21st January 2011, 00:07
Since we know inbreeding is bad for us genetically, what is the purpose of preserving particular bloodlines, e.g., in royalty?

Perhaps it is to keep the power and prestige within the Family

I think an important part of this is the way any worship/role of the FEMALE has been ferociously repressed.

Mary (mother of Jesus) has been an object of veneration in Christianity since the Apostolic Age. Throughout the ages she has been a favorite subject in Christian art music and literature

zestor
21st January 2011, 00:28
---------

MUST SEE.

Available on Netflix streaming. I just added it and will watch it soon.

edina
21st January 2011, 07:18
I finally got a chance to watch this tonight. Thanks Richard for popping the video link in there.

I have a question I want to throw out there. The whole time I kept watching this documentary I kept wondering: we know that its important to the Catholic Church to keep a lid on the fact that Jesus didn't die on the cross and therefore he wasn't resurrected. However, this doesn't explain why there is the sense of reverence and royalty surrounding Jesus, and Jesus and Mary Magdalene. What are your thoughts about why this bloodline is surrounded with so much importance, mystery, intrigue and awe?

RedeZra
21st January 2011, 09:42
The whole time I kept watching this documentary I kept wondering: we know that its important to the Catholic Church to keep a lid on the fact that Jesus didn't die on the cross and therefore he wasn't resurrected.

the Church would crumble and Christianity would cripple if Jesus didn't die on the cross and raise again

Do you know some powerful groups that would like that ?

mrmalco
21st January 2011, 11:42
I want to thank those who contributed to this thread and specially to Bill for posting the sections of 'bloodlinethemovie'. For personal reasons this is all specially interesting and moving for me and adds a huge new understanding to stuff that started for me as a producer at the BBC who had the Henry Lincoln Chronicle Documentary land on his desk for a particular reason.
Anyway thanks.

HURRITT ENYETO
21st January 2011, 14:09
Perhaps it is to keep the power and prestige within the Family

Mary (mother of Jesus) has been an object of veneration in Christianity since the Apostolic Age. Throughout the ages she has been a favorite subject in Christian art music and literature

Yes i agree, but what they don't want is ANY implication that Jesus had sex with Mary Magdalene and bore offspring.

bluestflame
21st January 2011, 14:24
cos they wanted people to suppress thier sexual energies

slvrfx
21st January 2011, 14:52
I finally got a chance to watch this tonight. Thanks Richard for popping the video link in there.

I have a question I want to throw out there. The whole time I kept watching this documentary I kept wondering: we know that its important to the Catholic Church to keep a lid on the fact that Jesus didn't die on the cross and therefore he wasn't resurrected. However, this doesn't explain why there is the sense of reverence and royalty surrounding Jesus, and Jesus and Mary Magdalene. What are your thoughts about why this bloodline is surrounded with so much importance, mystery, intrigue and awe?

Read Laurence Gardner books.

slvrfx
21st January 2011, 15:00
slvfx, I loved the list of honorifics Gardner used. He certainly did a heap of research and had amazing access to the Royal House lists. My brother's a genealogist (we're Stewarts) and really envied LG that access. The Michael of Albany has begun writing now that LG has passed.

I'd heard he died. Wasn't he in his 50's? Strange because two others who had a lot to do with this- Sitchin, and Glen Kimball (of ancientmanuscripts.com), all died in the last 6 months.

Billiam
21st January 2011, 15:34
Sitchen was 90 years old and Gardner had been sick for a long time already...

seismorg
21st January 2011, 15:52
The Stewarts have not gone away, you know!

mrmalco
21st January 2011, 16:35
No they haven't. I'm one! Years ago my brother and I joined the Stewart Society and there were 13,000 members and that was about 30 years ago. I don't know their membership these days. The Royal Claimant nowadays is Prince Michael of Albany who used to be Lawrence Gardner's patron/employer.

Billiam
21st January 2011, 17:00
There is more than one Stewart line... Stewart is a common forename and therefore a common last name... There is the Royal Stewart line but just because your name is Stewart does not mean you are related... To find out you would need to look right back at your family tree...

MariaDine
21st January 2011, 17:25
From the author Henry Lincoln.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7CrgScZiEY&NR=1

Namasté !

Billiam
21st January 2011, 19:18
Hi,
Ok, I watched this movie and I have a few questions...
1) If this really was found then why has nothing further been excavated? I dug up some info and it stated that Ben was looking after his sick son, but why does any excavation rely on his participation when surely the French government and the landowner would be able to do it without him...
2) There was no carbon dating done on any of the letters found...
3) The ink on the parchment was not carbon dated
4) The artefacts were everyday objects that can be purchased at the antique market in jerusalem...
5)Who was with him in the cave?
6)Perhaps they were not Jewish but the Jews did not mummify their dead.
7) The only person that claimed to back any of their claims on camera was not even a member of the Priory of Sion, perhaps a colleague of Charles?

There are many things that irk me deep down about the authenticity of this movie , the way it was presented and about the bloodline premise...As the director and star of the film himself said:

"“For the record, I do think that it’s possible that these discoveries, especially the chest and maybe even the tomb were somehow placed there for Ben and us to find. That doesn’t make them fake in any way. It just means that someone with an agenda wanted this material revealed, but who?”

This goes along entirely with my line of thinking that it is all giant dis-information/ detraction from what the real truth may be... There has been a lot of research done into the geneaology of Charlemagne and a few other leaders of medieval europe which has some interesting theories that could hold more truth than a few coins and an old cup....http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Op3cC6_UNnQC&pg=PA82&lpg=PA82&dq=jewish+settlement+southern+france+bc&source=bl&ots=U-qFUO0dox&sig=ygqer94CwM5CdSlY5e0og--wDQ4&hl=en&ei=Stk5TaErypKzBvmQuPMG&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=jewish%20settlement%20southern%20france%20bc&f=false

I am not trying to be overly critical of this story but I just have such a strong gut instinct we are missing the bigger picture here........ Does anybody else have anything else to add on this???

str8thinker
21st January 2011, 21:08
I visited the website too and found it amazingly commercial - mystery tours, DVDs, etc. Not a word about excavation though some mention of ground-penetrating radar studies near the Chateau. But if you recollect, the Mayor of the town had previously applied for excavation and this appeal had bogged down in red tape.

Billiam
21st January 2011, 21:51
I visited the website too and found it amazingly commercial - mystery tours, DVDs, etc. Not a word about excavation though some mention of ground-penetrating radar studies near the Chateau. But if you recollect, the Mayor of the town had previously applied for excavation and this appeal had bogged down in red tape.

Do you think they would leave chests of golden chalices just lying about the French countryside?

Gone002
21st January 2011, 22:06
Interesting stuff, the knights of malta may play a part in this.

sunflower
21st January 2011, 22:27
"No they haven't. I'm one! Years ago my brother and I joined the Stewart Society and there were 13,000 members and that was about 30 years ago. I don't know their membership these days. The Royal Claimant nowadays is Prince Michael of Albany who used to be Lawrence Gardner's patron/employer. "

There was information posted on Avalon 1 about Prince Michael outing him as a phony. I don't have time right now to find the website where this originated. But if I remember correctly you might find it on the Watcher thread on the original forum.

Icecold
22nd January 2011, 05:09
In my view this entire theory is a false flag, instigated and maintained by the PTB involved in sustaining the christian ideological myth.

jeannacav
22nd January 2011, 05:50
I think this is to establish that there was a bloodline, and when it is time, the ptw can bring it all up and name an heir(ess) to the throne of christ and get away with it.
This heir(ess) will be the next royal line for the nwo to use.

I always wanted to research the frasier line in scotland, because they are basically from france, and the only clan that did not have a warrior or violent drawing on its coat of arms. It was a strawberry, if my information is correct.
Maybe someone who lives in Scotland can help here?

The mystery only causes the human desire to solve it, and so it gets the attention it needs to continue until it is time to use it.

(I get pretty cynical some times, so please forgive me.)

thank you,

jeanna

astrid
22nd January 2011, 06:31
Excellent thread, and VERY interesting film, which gives rise to a lot more questions that answers, ( IMO)
Maybe it was just me, but alot of it seemed very "staged" - maybe just the way it was filmed, and presented.
But something didn't sit right.

Its still very much worth watching, this is a great topic for discussion, certainly one of the world's greatest mysteries.

On the bloodline issue, i wonder if the RH neg blood group fits somehow into this picture, many royal lines are RH negative.

mrmalco
22nd January 2011, 09:42
"There is more than one Stewart line... Stewart is a common forename and therefore a common last name... There is the Royal Stewart line but just because your name is Stewart does not mean you are related... To find out you would need to look right back at your family tree... " (Billiam)

Er ... yes ... and I did mention above that my bro's a genealogist.

mrmalco
22nd January 2011, 10:16
And .... "There was information posted on Avalon 1 about Prince Michael outing him as a phony." Not surprising. However ask yourself where Gardner got the vast plethora of genealogical detail in his books. It's astonishing. 'Outers' and 'Insiders' all have to remain in the 'what's-your-evidence zone'.

Michael of Albany's family claims were debunked by the British Government (in service to the Hanoverians who still sit on the throne) centuries ago. His info. on that background needs to be refuted. Him as an individual ... vulnerable as we all are. The reflex defence is always to discredit the person, rather than examine the evidence.

I'm not trying to reinstate the Stewarts - I doubt the UK monarchy will last, or any other monarchy for that matter. And the Stewarts were pretty catastrophic as rulers in England. James 1 was paranoid and hated; Charles 1 was executed (UK being the first truly revolutionary society in post-Renaissance Europe - though that revolution too was run by a highly repressive Oliver Cromwell); Charles 11 was OK as Kings go - if decadent; James 11 got de-throned for trying to reinstate Catholicism; Queen Ann was the last with mainly 'Stewart' background, and - as the saying goes 'Queen Ann's dead!' At which point interest groups brought in the German Hanoverians.

The name came from 'Steward' - which was what the first 'Royal' - Walter Fitz Alan - was. He took over from his friend the childless Robert the Bruce, whose "steward of the realm" he had been. The Alan's were Normans descended from the ancient Alani people from the Black Sea area - who gave Julius Caesar a lot of trouble so he hired them as mercenaries. They merged with the viking peoples (the Norman's were basically vikings).

Our branch of the family has forebears as varied as fishing people on the Isle of Arran, castle owners in the Southern Highlands and artists who painted rural scenes on the sides of stage coaches in Dundee, tailors, engineers ... just folks.

We humans are all one - embodying (by whatever gene-stream) an eternal consciousness.

wynderer
22nd January 2011, 18:33

This "silly" Bloodline "stuff", when it's fully understood, connects us to the Universe.

thanks for responding -- i have a different outlook -- here on Earth we are caught into a matrix that keeps us disconnected from the rest of the Universe, both physically & on other dimensions -- not to say that some don't break free now & again

NoTingles
22nd January 2011, 19:45
About the supposed Tomb of Yeshua's family, which was unearthed c. 1980 in Jerusalem by contruction crews who were building apartment complexes. The documentary about the investigation of the ossuaries that were removed from the tomb is pretty exciting as they decipher the names that were carved on the outsides of these "bone boxes".

Look above for the link to the series of 10 videos.

While you're at it, check out the channel called Talmormedia, with a collection of "making of" videos about the book and documentary about the Tomb of Jesus.

Important question for those who believe that Jesus rose from the dead, in body and spirit because if his grave is found with his human remains in it, there's some serious rethinking that has to go on. That's why this kind of work and information is so quickly and viciously silenced. In any case, while it won't entirely disprove the Bible as a valuable spiritual guide, it could however roundly discredit mainstream religion. There's got to be people sweating bullets and that we'll get tired of this and give it up.

Muzz
19th May 2011, 08:31
Tracy Twyman interview with Nicolas Haywood. :)

http://quintessentialpublications.com/twyman/?p=1842

Zillah
26th December 2011, 23:24
I was searching for some info today related to this topic - and avalon came up in google, funny ;)

So I decided to add my post (altho this thread is older). Here is the "bloodline tree" that was summarized from Laurence Gardner's "Genesis of the Grail Kings"....

I discovered this info (didn't do it myself) - it was for personal reasons for sorting/mixing/matching between other study notes....

All Yours/Enjoy..

---------------------------------------------
Genesis of the Grail Kings (Laurence Gardner)
---------------------------------------------

Mesopotamia = Iraq
Cannan = Palestine
North Mesopotamia = Assyria
Central Mesopotamia = Akkad = Bahgdad
Southern Mesopotamia = Sumer (Shumer)
City of Sumer = Uruk = Warka

Abraham = Avram/Abram = Came from Ur of the Chaldees = Son of
Terah (18-generations after Adam) = was a Sumerian.

Terah had two sons 1.Abraham 2. Haran/Lot

Lineage up to Terah = Peleg > Serug > Nahor > Terah

King of Ur (2010 BC) = Ur-Nammu

Elohim (Canaanite) = Jehovah = Lofty One
El Elyon precedes Jehovah
El Elyon principle son was Baal (Lord)
El Elyon = El Shaddai

Other Sons of El Elyon were
Baal = Lord
Yamm = Leviathan = Sea Monster = Rahab = Dragon of the Tehom
Mot = Death
Shahar = Dawn
Shalem = Peace

Daughter of El Elyon was Anath = Queen of Heavens
Elyons female partner = Asherah = Ashtoreth

Other goddess of the era were Padriya, Talliya, Arsiya

Israel = Is-Ra-El = Soldier of El
(note. St.G > Isis-Ra-Elohom)

Beth=El = House of El

King NebuchadnezzarII seized Jerusalem at the instructions of Jehovah
(very interesting)...
why??? because King Manasseh setup a temple to Baal, son of El Elyon
(Enki)...

Nimrud = Kalhu = Calah
Babel = Babylon
Accad = Akkad
Kish = Kush = Ciush = modern day Al'Uhaimir
Uruk = Iraq = Warka
Shinar = Sumer

Yaldaboath (Gnostic) = First Father
Sophia = Wisdom
Ruah = Wind

Nefilim = Watchers

Terah = Abraham's father = served other gods and not Jehovah

Amorites = taller/stronger than Jews

Emims = Anakims = Ammon = Giants = ZamZummims

Sons of God not the same as Angels
Angels were not giants
Angel = Messenger/Ambassador
ArchAngel = Chief/Highest Rank Messenger

ArchAngels were upset that the Chief of Tens taught their
offsprings/nephilim too soon the secrets of the angels..

Watchers off-spring slaughter fellow humans (called Eljo) as they
considered themselves to be more supreme..

Watchers (Naphidem) and Eljo were in racial war before the flood.

Anunnaki (Sumer) = Nephilim (Hebrew)

Anunaaki grand assembly met at the temple of Nippur, president was Anu
(Lord of the Sky)

Lineage
-------
* Apsu (father) & Tiamat (mother/dragon queen/hubbur)
children of = Mummu (son) + Lahma (son) + Lahamu (daughter + Anshar
(s) + Kishar (d)

* Anshar/Kishar produce children = Anu (son) + Antu=Nammu (d) + Ki
(d) (earth mother) = Urash.

* Anu had 2x sons = Enlil (mother was Ki) and Enki (mother was Antu)

* Enki had 2x wives =
1. Damkina who produced a son Marduk,
2. Nin-Khursag (Nin-Mah)

* Enlil had 2x wives =
1. Nin-Khursag who produced a son Ningursu
2. Ninlil who produced two sons, Nanna (Suen) and Nergal (Meslamtaea)

* Nanna (son of Enlil) and his wife Ningal had daughters, Inanna (Ishtar)
and Eresh-Kigal.

* Inanna married Dunu-zi (Tammuz)

* Nergal & Eresh-Kigal had a daughter = Lilith

Eight Kings in pre-flood list reigned for a total of 67x Sha's
1x Sha = 360 passing-orbits
1x Sha = 360 earth years
[note: Shar-on = Orbit (Shar) of Light (On)]

8x Kings reighned for 67x 360yrs = 24120 years

Kings missing from the King List are;
Zi-u-sudra
Son of Ubar-tutu of Shuruppak
Uta-Napishtim
Noah

First King ruled approx 25628 years ago.

Ancient Scots-Gaels migrated to Ireland.

Sumaine (old Irish word) = Serpent/Dragon.

-----------

Flood/Deluge was caused ny Enlil + Assembly of Anunnaki.

Nin-Khursag = Lady of Life = opossed the idea.

Enki saved King Zi-U-Sudra who was given advanced warning.

The Flood was decreed by the Anunnaki (Anu + Enlil + Ninurta + Enuggi)

Genesis states that Jehovah caused the flood to reduce population.

Prior flood Enlil tried to reduce the population by plagues and famine.

Adom / Adamah / Adam = Red / Earth / Man

Hu = Mighty (Vedic)
Mannan = Man
Human= Mighty Man

Enki & Nin-Khursag created 14 x new humans after the flood (7-males +
7-females)

Later Nin-Khursag was to give birth to her own child father by Enki.
This child was Adama (Adapa) = First human of royal seed.

Later Adam's partner was created named Khawa (Eve) = Lady of the
Serpent.
Ava = Haya/Hayat = Life/Serpent

---------

Before the flood Kings of Sumer were Nephilim Guardians appointed by
the Anunnki.

After the flood earthly kings reigned.

Approx 2100 BC King Shulgi of ur was appointed by Anu. Reign was
before Abraham.

After the flood, earth King Ga-??-Ur was unsuccessful and reign was
passed back to Queen Nidaba = mother-in-law of Enlil.

Sunsequent rulers were 7x Nephilim guardians folowed by King Atabba of
Kish.
Atabba = Atab = Abba = Adapa = Adama =Adam.

Senior royal descent was from CAIN (1st son of Eve) and not Seth (3rd
son)

Flood story belongs before Adam's time, not Noah's time.

Enki was not happy that Enlil was made ruler supreme, as it was his birth
right.

Enki's son Marduk made his own bid for supremacy.

Enlil lost popularity and withdrew altogether. Enlil was also the instigator
of the invasions that be-fell Sumeria s well as the great storms/famines etc.

Abraham remained aligned to Enlil and followed him to Canaan.

Enlil promised Abraham's family/descent higher exaltation above others.

Abraham was not the ruler of Canaan but an immigrant.

El Elyon=Enlil was also god of the Canananites as well as Abraham.

Mardul gained support from invaders and soon babylon became new
power centre.

------------

Serpent was guardian of knowledge.
Serpent = Enki
Enki = Lord of Euphrates.

Enlil = used blackheaded people as slaves
Enki = wanted blackheaded people educated/freed.

Adam was first earthly priest-king of ancient Sumer approx 3800 BC with
wife Nin-Khawa (Eve).

Satan = sons of gods = servants only for aggressive actions of the gods.

Satan = brother/don of Jehovah.

Guardian of the table of destiny was Kingu = son of Tiamat.

Table of Destiny = book of Raziel = inherited by king Solomon.

Adam/Eve = Atabba/Hawah

Eve's first son was Cain = Qayin (Adam was not the father)
2nd son was Hevel = Abel (father was Adam)

Father of Cain was Enki = Samael = Lord of Sama-Mesopotamia.

Mark of Cain is oldest grant of arms = Cross with-in Circle (Ouroberos) =
snake clutching it's tail = Midrash/Phoenicians.

Mark of Cain was legacy of the Tiamat the Dragon Queen.

Royal court of the dragon origins 2170 BC.

Rosy Cross = Rosi-crucis
Rosi = Dew/Waters
Crucis = Cup/Chalice

Enki = lord of the sacred eye

Alchemy = Al (The) Khame (Blackness) = The Blackness

Q as in Queen/Quayin associated with the Moon/Lunar Cycle.
Q = Venus Symbol = Isis = Lilith = Nin-Khursag = Kali.

Lilith and Kali are Titles.

Daleth = Doorway tot eh light.

Qayin = Cain = Kain = Metal-Blade smith.

Tubal-Cain = Vulcan = Knowledge of Internal Heat.

Qayin = Ar-wi-um, King of Kish, son of Masda/Mazdau = successor of
King Atabba/Adama.

Enki = Ahura Mazda (Persian god of light and life)
Enki = Ormuzd = Serpent of the Night.

Ar-wi-um (Sumerian = Awwim (hebrew) = Serpent

Quayin's wife = Luluwa (lunar jewel/pearl) = Daughter of Lilith.

Lilith = Adams consort/wife (non-sexual) before Eve.
Lilith = grandmother of Enlil
Lilith = Daughter of Nergal (son of Enlil)
Lilith = mother was Nin-Enesh-Kigal (cousin of Nergal)
Lilith = Aunt was Queen Inanna
Lilith = pure Anunnali stock
Lilith = daughter is Luluwa by father Enki.

Samael/Enki & Lilith = Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil.

-----------

Ashtoreth = Lady of the See = Asherah = Elath
Ashtoreth = mother of jehovah's children (Baal, Anath, Mot, YAMM)
Ashtoreth = Asherah = Elath = Ash-ratu = Atirat = Ninlil = Sud.

Enlil = Llu-Kur-Gal = Ashur = Amurru = El-Elyon = El-Shaddia =
Jehovah

Anath = daughter of Jehovah+Ashtoreth = Queen of Heaven

Hadd = Baal = Baal-zebub = son of Jehovah+Ashtoreth
Mot = Gazir = son of Jehovah+Ashtoreth
YAMM = Nahar = Judge/Satan = son of Jehovah+Ashtoreth

Jeremiah (Prophet) = son of Hilkiah the High Priest.

Metatron = Lilith's father
Metatron = King Nergal
Metatron = Meslamtaea
Metatron = Son of Enlil

Enki/Samael married Lilith, which was arranged by Tanivar the Blind
Dragon.

Lilith was also the consort to Jehovah (her grandfather) as well as Enki
and Adam.

Lilith was said to have re-incarnated as Hagar and Queen Sheba.
Hagar = wife of Moses.
Queen Sheba = wife/consort of Solomon.

Samael = Manda d'Hayye, King of Light (Iraq)
Samael = Ahura Mazda (Iran)
Samael = Enki (Sumerian)
Samael = Samael (Hebrew)

Three messengers (angels) of Jehova were Senoy, Sansenoy, Semangelaf.

Ningirsu, Ningishzida and Ninurta were classified as Great Dragons.

Draco = holy crocodile = head dragon = pendragon.

Camelot = Camu-Lot = sacred kingdom of curved light.

Enlil/Jehovah mad rule to abstain from blood.

StarFire = menstrual blood = elixir rubeus
StarFire = established in the dragon court in 12th Dynasty Queen
Sobeknefru + Priest-Prince
Ankhfn-Khonsu (circa 2170)

Great White Brotherhood of Pharoah Thuthmosis III (c.1450 BC)
White = White Powder

High Council of Brotherhood = 39 men/women in Temple of Kamak in
Luxor.

Egyptian Therapeutate = Heliopolis/Judea = Essenes.

Dragon Queen = Dam (Dame)
Dam = blood

33 degrees of freemasonary = 33 vertebrae of the spinal column.

Kali = black but beautiful
Kali = Coal (English)

Scarlet women were source for starfire.

Scarlet Woman = Sacred woman
Sacred woman = Hierodulai (greek)
Sacred woman = Harlot (english)
Sacred woman = Hores/Whores/beloved Ones (german)

Luluwa = Daughter of Cain & Lilith
Atun = Son of Cain & Lilith
Nenokh = Son of Cain & Lilith

Atun = King of Kish (3500 BC)
Atun = King Etana

Henokh = Enoch

Rose of Sharon = Sha (Orbit) Ron (Light)
Sha-Ra-On = House of Light

Melatonin = Night-Worker (boosts immune)

Iridium was key fire-stone element.

Powder of gold increases melatonin
Powder of Iridium increases Seratonin

5% of brain is composed of iridium and rhodium.

When single ruthenium atoms are placed at each end of the DNA double
helix it becomes 10,000 more conductive.

Anti-aging compounds = iridium & rhodium.

DNA cellular levels contain ruthenium and platinum.

Gold/Platinum in mono-atomic hi-spin rate can activate the endocrinal
glandular system.

----------------

Lamech = Akalem (sumerian)
Lamech = Amalek
Amalek = son of Esau
Akalem = Akalem-dug
Lamech = sons of Eve & Enki/Samel
Lamech = had two wives Adah & Zillah
Jabal = son of Lamech & Adah
Jubal = son of Lamech & Adah
Tubal-Cain = son of Lamech & Zillah
Tubal-Cain = son of Akalem
Tubal-Cain = Mes-Kalam-dug
Tubal-Cain = Vulcan/Master craftsmen
Naamah = daughter of Lamech & Zillah

Nin-banda = wife of Tubal-Cain
Nin-banda = daughter of A-bar-gi (Lord of Ur)

Queen Shub-ad of ur = Wife of A-bar-gi
Queen Shub-ad = Nin Pu-abi
Naamah = Queen Shub-ad

Ham = son of Tubal-Cain (bible: son of Noah is incorrect)
Emzarah = wife of Noah
Canaan = son of Noah (not grandson)
Nimrod = grandson of Ham
Nimrod = Father of Anedjib
Anedjib = Yanuf (Egyptian Pharoah, 3000 BC)

Goat of Mendes is associated with Ham.

Ham was archon of 10th Age of Capricorn. His symbol was the inverted
pentagram.

Ham = Khem or Chem
Khem = black ruler of Mendes
Khem = Azazel of Capricorn (Watcher)

Element 51 = Anitomy (Stibium) ,essential for producing the philosphers
stone.

Anitomy = Kuhl or Khol = Al-Kuhul = Alcohol.

Azazel linked to Hermetic Alchemy.

Hermes Trismegistus = Thoth/Djedi
Thoth = scribe of the gods.
Thoth = Ham (Grandson of Tubal-Cain) = Egyptian Khem.
Thoth = Melchizadek (wrote book of the dead)
Ham = Zarathustra (Zoroaster (not the son of Noah)

Iran = Aryan (Followed Enki/Samael/Ahura Mazda)

Grail Kingship = Cain, Lamech, Tubal-Cain, Ham, Nimrod.

Methusael = father of Lamech
Methusael = man of god (mutu-sa-ili)

Lamech = Father od Masonic Symbolism
Jabal = Son of Lamech ( Master Geometrician)

Lamach's Children = Jabal, Jubal, Tubal-Cain & Naamah)

Lamech and his Children wrote their science's based on the Table of
Destiny on two pillars (i. Marble to resist fire. ii. Laturus to resist fire.

Japhet = Brother of Ham.
Japhet = son of Tubal-Cain (not Noah as bible has it)

Ham & Japhet = key ancestors of Scots/Gaels.

Japhet = Iaphetus-II
Anu = Iaphetus-I

Ishmael = 1st son of Abraham & Hagar
Isaac = 2nd son of Abraham & Sarah

Abraham and Sarah are half-brother/sister from Father Terah.

Sarah = daughter of Terah & Tohwait
Abraham = son of Terah & Yawnu

Tohwait = Naharyath
Tohwait = Nfry-ta-Tjewnen
Tohwait = Former wife of Pharaoh Amenemhet-I

Very possible that Isaac was son of Pharaoh Senusret-I and not Abraham.

Isaac's wife = cousin Rebecca of Ham.

Esau = twin-son of Isaac & Rebecca
Esau = Edom
Bashemath = Esau's wife
Bashemath = daughter of Ishmael and Mahalath
Mahalath = Nefru-Sobek
Mahalath = daughter of Pharoah Amenemhet-II
Mahalath = g/daughter of Senusret-I

Igrath = Daughter of Esau & Mahalath

SobekNefru = daughter of Igrath and Amenemhet-III
Sobek-Nefru = Dragon Queen

Jacob = twin-son of Isaac & Rebecca
Jacob = renamed to Israel.

Jacob wife's = Rachel and Leah (also had children from wive's
handmaidens)
Bilhah = Jacob's handmaiden
Zilpah = Jacob's Handmaiden

Judah = Isaac's grandson
Tamar = wife of Judah

Pharez = son of Judah and Tamar

Thoth = Nimrod's gransdon
Thoth = King Raneb

Hyskos Rulers = Desert Princes = Sheperd Kings = Amorite = Descendants
of Ham.

Hyskos = possible Trojan origin.

Thutmosis-III established Alchemy schools operated by priests of Ptah.

Ptah = Vulcan of Eqypt

Ma'at = goddess of truth and law
Ma'at = sister of Thoth

Edom = Idumaea

Ishmaelites = 12-tribes of Syro-Arabia

Esau's Edomites = Dragon Kings/Queens

------------------

Mt Santorini volcanic eruption = Plaque of Darkness 1624 BC

Joseph = son of Jacob
Joseph the Vizier godhead was Ya-Ya = Iouiya = Yahweh = Jehovah

Akhenaten = granson of Joseph the vizier.

Amarna Kings = Akhenaten, Smenkhkare, Tutankhamun.

Israel exodus from Egypt occurred 1333 BC year of Ramesses-I death.

Aaron = Smenkhkare = son of Aye
Moses = Akhenaten
Nefertiti = wife of Moses

Amenhotep-III = father of Moses
Tiye (Queen) = mother of Moses

Tey = mother of Smenkhkare
Aye = father of Smenkhkare
Yusuf-Yuya the Vizier = grandfather of Smenkhkare

Aaron (Smenkhkare) = father of Princess Scota

Niul (Governor of Capacyront by the Red Sea) = Husband of Princess
Scota
Niul = Black Sea Prince of Scythia (Scota)

Gael (Gaedheal) = Son of Niul & Scota)
Gael = Born in Egypt at time of Moses
-----------------------------

Star-Fire & Milk from goddesses caintained an enzyme called Telomerase
that prolongs life.

Construction of pyramids was made by use of white powder of gold (fire
stone)

Pyramid = Pyr (fire) Amid (begotten) = Fire Begotten

Aluminium & Silica are 100% platinum group compound.

Miriam = Sister of Moses and Aaron.

Queen Kiya = Wife of moses (half-sister) = Mery-Kiya
Queen Kiya = daughter of Amenhotep III & wife Gilukhipa.
Tutankhamun = son of Queen Kiya

Gilukhipa = Mother of Kiya
Gilukhipa = daughter of King Shurtana of Mitanni

Kiya = Khiba = Mitannian Goddess.

Jerusalem governor Abda-Khiba (Servant of Khiba) appealed to Moses
(Akhenaten) for help against invading hebrews.

Mitannian dynasts were powerful thru Palestine and their heritage was
thru Lilithian kingly line of Ham.

Moses married Zipporah of Midian (daughter of Jethro)
Zipporah = Thanbis ( Ethiopian Princess)

Jasher = Son of Caleb = Royal Staff Bearer to Moses.

Jethro = Ithra (Midianite)
Jethro = father-in law to Moses.

Lord Jethro gave Moses the 10-commandments at the foor of Mount
Horeb.

Tiy = Tey = Tiye = Jochebed = Mother of Moses & Aaron

Amram = Husband of Jochebed (Father of Moses)

--------------------------

10-Commandments are a copy of SPELL No.125 from the Book of the
Dead.

Emerald Tablets = Tabula Smaragdina Hermetis.
Emerald Tablets = Table of Ham (Chem-Zarathustra)

Bible = Books of Prophets and Proverbs of Solomon, translated word for
word into Hebrew from the writings of an Egyptian Sage called
Amenemope.

Works of Amenemope were extracted from the "Wisdom of Ptah-hotep"
2000 yrs before Solomon.

------------------------

King Cymbeline of the House of Camu-Lot (AD10) = First Pendragon.

Last Pendragon was Cadwaladr of Gwynedd who died AD.664

Dragon Courts re-emergence was thru Sigismund von Luxemborg King of
Hungary who was descendant of Dragon KIngs of Jerusalem.

Members of the Court was Vlad III of Wallachia who built the citadel of
Bucharest.

Vlad III = Count Dracula = son of Dracul (Dragon)

Crossover
27th December 2011, 13:30
Not sure if this contributes to the discussion here, but since i think all these theories about Christ's bloodline is connected with the myth about the Holy Grail,Rennes-le-Chateau,let me give you a link to a (interpreted) poem called Le Serpent Rouge (The red serpent) that is said to be offering clues about the holy grail....if one manages to understand it that is.

It is my belief that this poem is written from the point of view of someone following the occult clues that have been left by past initiates to discover the sacred tombs beneath Rennes-le-Chateau, and the “Ark” that contains the “Grail stone.” The narrator likens his journey to the symbolic journeys of mythological heroes from numerous ancient legends. Several veiled references are made to Noah/Enoch and his ark; to the Grail stone and the mysteries it contains; and to the discovery of the tomb of Venus or Isis.

Le Serpent Rouge Interpreted (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/merovingians/merovingios_renneschateau06c.htm)

BestLion
27th December 2011, 13:40
As former Christian, who was in the church from the born again age of 17-21. I even went to a Christian Bible College. I can say the entire Jesus story is a myth..thus any bloodline is a myth of a fictional character. This religion is vile to the core, and against the spirit. I have to thus throw out the entire bloodline story as a complete falsehood.
If they want bloodline go back to real people like pharaoh Akhenaten, and trace his bloodline! because this is where the entire Bible-Judaism and eventually Christianity is the offspring of. "read Micheal Tsarion about this stuff for more info.. he covers it good.

Cartomancer
27th December 2011, 19:59
There is a priesthood on this earth that controls everything of import that happens. They dictate the creation of new religions and make sure the precession of the zodiac is observed. Look at the move for a new calendar and the so called "New age" movement. It is in a large way being contrived by this group the same way it was done when Christ was born. I would agree with the above lineage in so far as it points to two or more eternal brotherhoods and priesthoods existing in Jerusalem and spreading over the western world. This is what lead to the bloodline theories.

On the other hand there are lots of real historical factors pointing to something strange going on in the Languedoc long before Christianity became normal in that region. This area was home to sects of Christians at what seems to be very early dates for that region (200-300A.D.). This matches the legend of the bloodline being at Rennes Le Chateau. The mystery of Rennes Le Chateau seems to be the archetype for many later grail and treasure legends that have Knights Templar and Masonic overtones. I believe these geographic mysteries were used as a kind of vision quest for initiates to ponder. I also believe the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem was built as a directional device that defines the search for the Lost Ark of the Covenant.

Dawn
27th December 2011, 20:30
Muzz: Tracy Twyman interview with Nicolas Haywood.

http://quintessentialpublications.com/twyman/?p=1842

Wow Muzz, that WAS an interesting link. The last line is especially intriguing!

Life takes refuge in a single space.
Sure sounds like they know something.

moonchild
6th January 2012, 10:45
Hi guys, I've been looking for another documentary by Bruce burgess called "the uninvited" done in 1995, but can't seem to find it anywhere!!! Has anyone watched it? I would really appreciate a link...please.

lightseeker
6th January 2012, 12:47
Thank you Bill for bringing my attention to the movie Bloodlines. Are you also aware of the book written by Dr. Barbara Thiering, titles "Jesus & The Riddle Of The Dead Sea Scrolls" . The book was first published in 1992, by Doubleday Canada Limited, located at 105 Bond Street Toronto, Ontario. The translation of the scrolls where considered extreemly inflamitory at the time. In 1990Dr. Thiering had produced a documentary concerning the connection between the Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testtament gospels as they impinge on the foundations of Christianity. The documentary was released in Australia in 1992. According to the scrolls Jesus was a member of the Qumran community of Essenes a break away sect of Judaism living in Qumran. Some of the more controversal aspects of the scrolls indicates that Jesus did marry Mary Magdeline , they had three children, a daughter and two sons. Jesus divorced Mary later in life. Jesus was crucified not in Jerusalem but in Qumran, which was considered by the Essnes as the NEW JERUSALEM. He did not die, he was removed from the cross and survived and continued to teach his message . According the the Scroll texts the last comment regarding Jesus was when he was 70 years old teaching in Greece. This book presents a picture of a very human christ, which I believe is far more revealing and probably much closer to the truth of who Jesus really was. I am only providing you with a small part of this story. The details are amazing and very well researched by Dr. Thiering who is one of the worlds pre eminent scholars regarding the dead sea scrolls. It you can find the book in print, it is well worth read. Pardon my poor spelling.

Muzz
6th January 2012, 13:20
For those interested -

Nicholas Haywood interview on radio

link (http://www.latalkradio.com/archives/Rene-032311.mp3)

for cross of hendai check out Jay Weidners site (http://www.sacredmysteries.com/public/department52.cfm)

http://www.sacredmysteries.com/public/images/dept52.jpg

shamanseeker
6th January 2012, 14:33
This is the first chapter of the book "The Marian Conspiracy" by Graham Phillips which can be seen on his officical website

The Marian Conspiracy

Chapter I

The Secret Archives

The soft blue eyes of the Madonna stared serenely down at me from the gilt-framed painting hanging above the desk of the man in the billowy striped costume. By contrast, the man eyed me up and down suspiciously as he picked up the phone and dialled. Attired in sixteenth-century dress - baggy britches and jacket, starched white neck ruff and floppy black beret - he might easily have been manning a stand at a Renaissance fair. However, this man was no dreamy re-enactor of bygone times, he was a sergeant in the Swiss Guard: a soldier of the smallest yet, arguably, one of the most influential countries in the world - the Vatican City State. I was standing in the Vatican's Constantine Portico, the pedestrian entrance to the Apostolic Palace on the north side of St Peter's Square, awaiting an appointment with Father Michael Rinsonelli.

Father Rinsonelli had written to me a few months earlier, following the Italian publication of my book The Search for the Grail. I had investigated the historicity behind the Grail legend and had arrived at a controversial conclusion. Today, most people think of the Holy Grail as the cup used by Jesus at the Last Supper, but I had argued that the term Grail was originally applied to any holy relic that was thought to have been associated with Christ. In fact, I discovered that a whole variety of receptacles were depicted as the Grail in medieval times: everything ranging from cauldrons to dishes to cups. One such artefact was even a spice jar, said to have been used by Mary Magdalene to collect drops of Christ's blood when he appeared to her after he rose from the tomb.

The spice jar disappeared in Britain during the Middle Ages but it was claimed to have been found by a Midland businessman in the 1920s. The discovery received no recognition at the time and the forgotten relic remained stored away in an attic in the English town of Rugby until I managed to trace it in 1995. When the story of the jar's discovery broke in the Italian press in the August of that year it ignited immediate controversy. It began with Rocco Zingaro di Ferdinando, the grand master of a secret society claiming decent from the ancient crusaders, the Knights Templar, holding a press conference in Rome. Zingaro claimed to posses the true Grail and produced an ornate stone cup as proof. So much did the story of the two grails dominate the Italian media that it sparked a rumpus within the Church itself. The Italian cathedrals at Genoa and Lucca also came forward with their conflicting claims to posses the real Holy Grail and the squabbling even became international when the Spanish cathedral of Valencia joined in with its claim to house the sacred relic.

I was considering a follow-up book and came across a reference to the so-called Secret Archives - supposedly Vatican records to which very few Church officials have access. They were said to contain all sorts of ancient documents concerning events in Church history that the Vatican kept secret. Just out of interest, I wrote to the Vatican Library asking if they could confirm or deny the existence of the archives. I did not really expect to hear back; it came as a complete surprise when Father Rinsonelli - a priest who actually worked in the Vatican Library - wrote me a very friendly reply. He knew of me from the recent publicity and had actually read my book. Father Rinsonelli had trained as an historian at Oxford University before he was ordained and had long been fascinated by the Grail legend. He not only wanted to meet me if ever I was in Rome, he even offered to show me the Secret Archives.

The sergeant replaced the receiver and told me in a polite but clipped Germanic accent that Father Rinsonelli would be down in a few minutes. As I waited, I paced across the portico, my footsteps echoing along the column-flanking corridor that led to the grand stairway which swept upwards into the heart of the Holy See. I stopped and looked up at Bernini's famous seventeenth-century statute of the person responsible for founding the Vatican and establishing the Roman Catholic Church: the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great. It always seemed to me a peculiar irony that Christianity and its message of peace and goodwill should have been so furthered by a man whom history records as a tyrant and a murderer.

In the second decade of the fourth century the Roman Empire was in a state of civil war between two would-be emperors, Maxentius and Constantine. Constantine held much of the western empire but Maxentius still held the city of Rome. On 28 October 312 AD Constantine was ready to lay siege to the capital. Legend has it that on the night before the battle he experienced a vision which converted him to Christianity and he accordingly triumphed. Whatever kind of Christianity the emperor imagined he had embraced it had little to do with the teachings of Jesus. Years after his so-called conversion, Constantine murdered his own son and had his wife boiled alive in her bath.

Historians surmise that Constantine made Christianity the state religion of the Roman Empire as an act of political expediency. He needed something to unite the empire and as his domineering mother, the Empress Helena, had already embraced the widespread religion, it was Christianity he chose to adopt. However, he first needed to unify the Christians, and that was easier said that done. There were a wide variety of Christian movements throughout the empire with greatly differing views and practices. There were the Gnostics of southern Egypt who practised mystical meditation, the Ebionites of Decapolis who lived in communes, the Docetists of Alexandria who believed in the spiritual omnipresence of Jesus, and a myriad others.

In 325 AD Constantine summoned all the Christian leaders to his palace at Nicaea, in what is now Turkey, for a council to agree on the foundations of a unified Church. The emperor faced an almost impossible task. Eventually, after weeks of wrangling, Constantine appointed his political ally Eusebius, the head of the Church at Caesarea in Palestine, to draft a compromise settlement. What Eusebius came up were, in essence, the religious dogma which still remain the central pillars of the established Church. Nearly everyone present objected to something or other and Constantine lost patience. He decreed that anyone who refused to sign the agreement would be banished from the empire. Constantine enforced his ruling: those who dissented were never heard from again and those who conceded became the hierarchy of the Universal or Catholic Church. To commemorate his conversion, Constantine built a splendid church in Rome, above the site thought to be St Peter's tomb. So began the Vatican, now a sprawl of gigantic High Renaissance buildings spreading over 109 acres.

'Mr Phillips!' came a voice from behind me. I turned to face a tall, slim man in his mid fifties who was almost completely bald. 'Father Rinsonelli,' he said cordially, holding out a hand. Father Rinsonelli spoke perfect English with hardly a trace of accent, which was due, I later learned, from him having spent much of his early life in England. He had been born in Rome, but his parents had moved to England after the War. He had been brought up in London and only after studying history at Oxford had returned to Italy to train for the priesthood.

'I thought I'd take you to the Library by the scenic route,' he said, as he led me along the corridor towards the wide stone staircase. This was my first time inside the Vatican and the initial effect was breathtaking: both because of the incredible architecture and the arduous climb. As we made our way up the seemingly endless Scala Regia, two long flights of marble steps, separated by a corridor, I became aware that the pilasters supporting the vaulted ceiling were placed at gradually diminishing intervals. Apparently the design was a deliberate attempt by the architect Berini to leave the visitor with the impression that he was approaching ever closer to the holiest of holies. As indeed we were, Father Rinsonelli informed me when we neared the top. The Pope's private apartments were just off to the right, behind a doorway flanked by two Swiss Guard.

'The Sala Regia,' he said as we reached the head of the great stairway. 'The ceremonial centre of the Apostolic Palace.' We were in a huge barrel-vaulted hall, so vast and empty that it made me feel somewhat exposed as I walked across its marble floor, ever in the gaze of the Swiss Guard who stood in pairs at their posts beside the various doorways that led off in different directions. Father Rinsonelli pointed to the last and most impressive exit. 'The Sistine Chapel,' he said leading the way.

The word chapel I had always associated with humble little buildings. The Sistine Chapel, however, was an enormous single chamber, large enough to contain an modest English cathedral, every inch of its walls and ceiling covered with incredible works of art. Directly facing me as we entered was one of the largest paintings in the world. Covering the entire wall above the high alter was Michelangelo's Last Judgement, some eighteen metres high and twelve metres wide. To either side were other priceless works of art, frescos by Botticelli, Luca Signorelli, Rossselli and Perugino.

Scattered around the hall, groups of tourists were awkwardly craning there necks to get a view of what is arguably the world's most famous work of art: Michelangelo's painting of the Creation on the Sistine Chapel ceiling. I did likewise and immediately felt dizzy. It was not so much the awe inspired by Michelangelo's workmanship but the fact that I could not work out what was holding up the roof. Even in the corridors there had been columns and pillars to either side to support the ceiling. Here the huge concaved expanse just appeared to hang there. It seemed as though the whole edifice would come crashing down on top of us at any moment.

Suddenly the throng of tourists in front of us parted as a stream of black-clad clergy made their way from one door, across the hall and out through another. By the scarlet braiding on his cassock, the elderly gentlemen leading the party was a cardinal and the priests that followed him, with their briefcases and leather-bound folders, seemed more like an entourage of business executives following their chairman into a board meeting. One of the trailing priests, a young man who was hurrying to catch up, was almost knocked over by a tourist who backed into him while still gazing up at the ceiling. The tourist apologised profusely, but the priest just glared at him and hurried on.

'It can be pretty difficult trying to work here sometimes,' said Father Rinsonelli. 'We welcome visitors, but they can get in the way. The Vatican oversees the faith of almost a billion Catholics - that's over three times the number of people who live in the United States. Imagine the US government trying to conduct its day-to-day business with sightseers wandering freely around the corridors of power.'

As we made our way to the Vatican Museum, where the library was situated, Father Rinsonelli told me the history of the Secret Archives. The Archives of the Apostolic See, to use their real name, where basically a record of all that ever went on in the Vatican. They included everything from the minutes of daily meetings to the thinking behind Church dogma and papal decrees - thousands of folders containing briefs, letters and accounts spanning the history of the Vatican. They were, in fact, the working documents of the Curia, the 2000-strong Vatican bureaucracy. Father Rinsonelli, however, was far more than a filing clerk. Archivists, such as he, were members of the Amministrazioni Palatine, a select Vatican department answering directly to the Pope.

My guided tour of the magnificent galleries of the Vatican Museum finally ended above the Apostolic Library in a dull, white-washed storeroom some nine metres square.

'The Secret Archives,' Father Rinsonelli announced casually, motioning to the bundles of manila folders stacked all over the floor. I looked at the priest incredulously as he led me on through a series of further dull-looking rooms filled with filing cabinets and endless stacks of loosely-bound papers and documents. No way! The infamous Secret Archives - the records of everything that has gone on behind the Vatican walls for centuries.

'I'm afraid the term Secret Archives is rather misleading,' continued the priest. 'The archives were secret once, and that's how they got their name, but in 1883 Pope Leo XIII declared that the papacy had nothing to fear from history and opened the archives to secular scholars. The real secret about the archives is that they are complete shambles.'

Father Rinsonelli explained how most of the documents had remained unbound and uncatalogued for centuries. In 1980 the Pope had inaugurated a project to house the archives in a new underground facility beneath the Cortile della Pigna and the library staff had since spent much of their time binding and cataloguing everything as the work proceeded. Earlier this century, apparently, one Cardinal Librarian tried to initiate a similar project but abandoned the idea when his staff confidently informed him that the project would take a hundred years.

'Sadly, we have less than twenty staff at any time,' the priest complained. 'The work has been going on for almost two decades and we've hardly made a start. Some say the archives will eventually take up fifty kilometres of shelves, so I think the original estimate of a hundred years may be optimistic.'

Intrigued, I listed as Father Rinsonelli told me of some of the fascinating documents that had been rediscovered during the move: the momentous papal bulls that pronounced the excommunication of Martin Luther and Henry VIII; letters written by Michelangelo and the infamous Lucrezcia Borgia; even the signed testimony of Galileo.

'Unfortunately, most of it makes pretty dull reading,' he concluded, bending down to examine one of the folders. 'Stationery requisitions for August 1961.'

'Why are you showing me all this?' I asked eventually.

'You wrote that you thought the Church is in the business of concealing its history. I wanted you to realise that today that simply isn't true. If there is any particular document you want to see, just ask and I'm sure I can arrange it.'

I didn't quite know how to respond to Father Rinsonelli's invitation. If there were secret documents in the Vatican archives how would I know what they were to ask for them?

'I'm not quite sure what I'll be working on next,' I said after a few moments thought.

'Have you considered a possible link between the Holy Grail and the Holy Mother.'

'The Virgin Mary! Why?'

'I found a rather interesting reference concerning the Grail in the archives.' Father Rinsonelli began by describing a fascinating episode of Vatican intrigue concerning modern Church teachings regarding the Assumption - the Virgin Mary's ascension into heaven.

Even though the Bible makes no reference to the event, an old Church tradition holds that the Virgin Mary ascended bodily into heaven. More progressive members of the Church considered the story a myth and believed that Mary was buried naturally just like anyone else. The Catholic world remained divided on the issue and until recently it was left up to individual church-goers to make up their own minds. In 1950, however, the Assumption was declared dogma by Pope Pius XII. From then on Mary's bodily ascension into heaven became official Church doctrine.

The new doctrine meant that, unlike other saints, Mary's mortal remains were not to be found anywhere on earth. This left the Church with a problem. Just to the east of Jerusalem in the Valley of Jehosaphat is a dark underground shrine which for centuries had been regarded as the Virgin's tomb. It is now empty but when it was discovered in 517 AD by Severus, the bishop of Antioch, it did contain a number of bodies, one of which was said to be Mary's. Since the sixteenth century the parish church of Calcata in Italy made claim to possessing some of these bones which were attributed with miraculous healing properties and every year thousands of Catholics made a pilgrimage to visit the shrine where the relics where housed.

Fearing that the shrine might be used by critics of the Church to undermine the credibility of the Papacy, Cardinal advisors to Pope set up an official investigation into the authenticity of the relics. Giovanni Benedetti, an archaeologist attached to the Vatican Museum, was sent to examine the relics, presumably in the hope of proving them a fake. Although, much to the relief of the Vatican, the relics turned out to be sheep bones, Benedetti inadvertently opened up a completely new can of worms. While he was waiting to examine the bones, he had investigated the authenticity of the Jerusalem tomb. He concluded, like most historians, that there was no evidence that the tomb in the valley of Jehosaphat was really Mary's tomb. (Severus himself even admitted that the he learned that it was Mary's tomb in a dream.) However, during this investigation Benedetti had come across what he considered to be evidence for an altogether different tomb of the Virgin Mary.

When Benedetti reported back on his findings, he was summoned to appear before one of the most powerful departments in the Vatican - the Holy Inquisition. Although it was renamed the Holy Office in 1908, this High Court of orthodoxy is still, even today, very much in the business of ferreting out heretics, and something of its sinister reputation still clings to its offices in St Peter's Square. The Inquisition may no longer have the power to burn dissenters at the stake, but it does wield the authority to censor Church writings and to excommunicate any Catholic who it deems to have offended the faith. On pain of excommunication, Benedetti was instructed to discontinue his work and was forbidden to publish or speak publicly about his research. A good Catholic and an employee of the Vatican, Benedetti complied.

Father Rinsonelli had found the minutes of Benedetti's appearance before the Holy Office. Although they apparently gave no specific reference to the evidence for a second tomb, they did make the Holy Office position clear. Although it was evidently their informed opinion that the second tomb was simply a Dark Age legend, they considered that any further investigations into the subject by a Vatican official would appear divisive.

Like the Holy Office, Father Rinsonelli accepted that doctrine of the Assumption and considered the second tomb to be a myth. However, he had found something in the report which had intrigued him. It seems as though Benedetti had spoken to someone about his theory because the minutes showed that he had been specifically instructed to clarify a remark that he had made. Father Rinsonelli took out a notebook from his pocket and read his translation of the relevant reference: '"His [Benedetti's] statement that the Holy Mother was the Holy Grail should be properly clarified so that no improper inference should be made. Namely, that the Grail was merely an artistic representation of the Holy Mother."'

This was a concept new to Father Rinsonelli and he wanted to know if I had ever come across any evidence of a link between Mary and the Grail legend.

'Mary Magdalene, yes,' I replied, 'but not the Virgin Mary. But even that, I'm certain, was a medieval legend.' It was indeed an interesting concept: a sacred chalice which contained the holy blood of Jesus - an early Christian symbol for the Christ's mother. 'I wouldn't disagree, though,' I said. 'As you know, I think the Grail became different things to different people. As for the Virgin Mary, I don't know much about her.'

'Nor does anyone,' said Father Rinsonelli, turning and staring out through the window across the jumbled rooftops of the Vatican City. 'Our Lady is the most important woman who ever lived, yet the Bible tells us almost nothing about her.'

From the Catholic perspective Farther Rinsonelli was right. According to the Dogmatic Constitution of the Church: "Mary has by grace been exalted above all angels and men to a place second only to her Son". The Virgin Mary is by far the most venerated of saints. Most saints have only one annual feast or holy day, St Mary has one every few weeks, and all Catholic churches, abbeys and cathedrals have a Lady Chapel dedicated to her, regardless of which saint the building itself is dedicated to. Moreover, most daily prayers are offered exclusively to the Virgin. Of the 165 prayers of the rosary, required to be regularly recited by Catholics, 150 are the Ave Maria - the 'Hail Mary'.

The Bible, on the other hand, is strangely silent concerning most of her life. It gives Mary great importance as the mother of Christ, it tells how she conceived by direct intervention of the Holy Ghost and gave birth to Jesus in Bethlehem. But apart from her presence at the foot of the cross during the Crucifixion, she appears in only a few brief episodes during Jesus' ministry and then only as a periphery character. After the Crucifixion the gospels tell us nothing of where she lived or died: neither is there a single reference either to her burial or the Assumption.

Giovanni Benedetti's investigations concerning the tomb of the Virgin Mary was only one of the many topics Father Rinsonelli and I discussed before parting company that day, but the story had intrigued me far more than the priest knew or intended. It had me thinking about the whole question of the Virgin Mary. To almost a billion Catholics, Mary is the most important woman who ever lived but her life on earth is almost a complete mystery. She appears only briefly in a few Biblical verses and no contemporary records concerning her have ever been found. There and then I had decided on my next historical investigation. I was determined to discover the truth about the Mother of Christ. Who was she, really? What was she like as a person? Where did she live out her life and where did she eventually die? And there was the most impelling question of all - where was she buried?

As I left St Peter's Square later that afternoon, I glanced over at the High Renaissance building directly opposite the Constantine Portico - the Holy Office. Bound by the doctrine of the Assumption, Father Rinsonelli had not given a second thought to Benedetti's notion that there might be a real tomb of the Virgin Mary. I, however, could not help feeling that there was more to the Holy Office muzzling Benedetti than the report revealed? Had he discovered compelling evidence that there really was a second tomb? Although I did not know it at the time, I was about to embark upon the search to uncover one of the greatest secrets in Christian history - the tomb of the Virgin Mary.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Phillips started off his research in Israel where he spoke to Israeli archeologists, thus getting a Jewish viewpoint of what is written in the New Testiment. The most interesting thing for me was his theory which results from his research into the history of the Jewish people and Roman history that "Jesus/Yeshua" was the grandson of Herod the Great. Herod the Great murdered members of his own family whom he felt were a threat and this could be an explanation of the story of the children under 12 being murdered throughout the kingdom. Phillips believes that Jesus's father was Herod's son who lived in Rome. I can't remember his name but if I remember well he was taken their to be kept as a ransom and grew up with a Roman mentality, he was friends with important Romans, and when he returned to the Holy Land, he was murdered (can't remember if history says it was his father, Herod, or not). There seems to have been a problem between Jesus and his family and he distanced himself from them, though later they were probably reconciled and thus the crucifixion scene with his mother there.

Any way, it is a fascinating read and along with what I know from David Icke's books I tend to believe that Yeshua was a Holy Man who spoke of the things in the New Testament. I also believe that he was related to the royal family and was part of the bloodline that we all debate today. However, he probably turned away from them which would be perfectly understandable. There will be descendents around today of that bloodline because Jesus/Yeshua was probably married (probably to Mary Magdalene) though a Jewish friend of mine says that rabbis are usually married, but not always. These descendents are most likely to have the reptilian agenda in mind and not be spiritual leaders, though not all reptilians are bad. However, Phillips' theory is the only one I've read that makes sense if we are to believe that the royal families are reptilian and descended from Jesus as they seem to think they are.

Ilie Pandia
2nd October 2012, 10:57
---------

MUST SEE.

I was looking into what came of the research presented in the Bloodline (2008) movie, and I've noticed that their website and progress reports have expired: http://bloodlinethemovie.com/

Digging around it I've found that "Ben Hammott" (the archeologist in the movie) has issued a statement (March 2012) about the tomb being a hoax created by himself and himself only.

Here is the page: http://www.benhammott.com/hammott-statement.html

In case it will be taken down later on I'll copy here only the first two paragraphs:

It has been a long time coming and something that is long overdue. And to tell the truth, for once, I am glad it has all finally come out and I thank Andrew for being the intermediary that facilitated this outcome. I have thought many times about coming clean and telling the truth, but lacked the guts to do so.
Everything I said I discovered is a hoax, planted by me and only me.

Sandy, Bill, Pat, Rene and Bruce, my brother, and everyone else were unwitting pawns in my game, for the lack of a better word. I have no idea why I did it, or carried on what was at first a stupid prank that escalated out of control. My intention was never to deceive, but then of course it was by doing what I did.
Perhaps I did it for the money, though very little was ever forthcoming and realised early on that it probably never would.
Did I do it for fame and attention? Perhaps. I did enjoy it at times but it wasn’t the driving force behind it.
Maybe I just carried on to see what I could get away with. I really don’t know.

(source (http://www.benhammott.com/hammott-statement.html))

Now it is unclear how much of the movie was a hoax and how much was hinting at something true.

For me the clues seemed too obvious to be real and if there is a body of Maria Magdalene it would not be left to rot in some tomb. I suspect it would be stored in a climate controller room. So that was a red flag at the time. But most interesting was that Nicholas Haywood fellow, that allegedly was speaking for Sion (I say allegedly cause you can't be sure of anything these days...)

Reading other people reactions about it, I've noticed someone being relieved that the movie is in fact a hoax and that the greatest story ever told is in fact still true :).

Even if the Bloodline movie is a hoax that does not make the resurrection story true, but here it is:

Fortunately, the greatest story ever told is still true. The Lord Jesus, in love, left the glories of heaven, humbled Himself, veiled His glory and became a man in order to die on a cross outside of Jerusalem in order to pay for all the sins of all humanity (John 3:16; Rom. 5:8; Phil. 2:5-11; I John 2:2). Three days later, He was bodily resurrected from the dead and is now seated at the right hand of the Father. He left no physical bloodline because He never married Mary Magdalene or anyone else while living a perfect, sinless life here on earth as God manifest in human flesh. However, He does have a spiritual bloodline. Hebrews 2:10 says: “For it is fitting for Him [Jesus], for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through suffering.” Jesus’ spiritual bloodline is composed of all who have put their trust in Him and Him alone for their salvation. His spiritual children did not earn their salvation, they did not work for it, they did not join a church or be baptized, they simply trusted Jesus to forgive all their sins so He could give them His righteousness, or perfection, so they could enter a perfect Heaven and be in the presence of a holy God forever (Rom. 4:5; Phil. 3:9; Titus 3:4-7; I John 5:13).

(source (http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2008/05/BLOODLINE-Serious-Documentary-or-Hollywood-Hoax.aspx))

Ilie Pandia
2nd October 2012, 11:29
I've found some new interviews with Nicholas Haywood here (http://www.latalkradio.com/Rene.php):

December 29, 2010 - Rene's Guest: The illusive and erudite Nicolas Haywood, Priory of Sion representative seen in the investigative documentary film "Bloodline." - MP3 (http://www.latalkradio.com/images/Rene-122910.mp3)

March 23, 2011 - Nicholas Haywood "The Priory Of Sion" - MP3 (http://www.latalkradio.com/archives/Rene-032311.mp3)

September 28, 2011 - Guest Nicholas Haywood, from the Priory of Sion returns to talk about his research into the mysterious "Cross of Hendaye" and how this may relate to a coming event! - MP3 (http://www.latalkradio.com/archives/Rene-092811.mp3)

December 21, 2011 - Inimitable Priory of Sion representative, the erudite Nicolas Haywood, returns to NVR for the Winter Solstice to talk about the revelations in Rob Howell's Inside the Priory of Sion and the Christmas story. - MP3 (http://www.latalkradio.com/archives/Rene-122111.mp3)

August 29, 2012 - Tonight Rene talks to returning guest Nicolas Haywood, alleged member of the Priory of Sion, about clarifying statements he made concerning Rennes Le Chateau. - MP3 (http://www.latalkradio.com/archives/Rene-082912.mp3)