Whats going on folks??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5fFMr2xLG8&feature=feedu

viking

Abhaya
22nd January 2011, 10:29
oh god this is awful

ascendingstarseed
22nd January 2011, 10:47
As awful as this is, I LMAO at the end at vegetarian and vegan...

Ammit
22nd January 2011, 10:48
Hi,
Its says at the end " this is happening because in the golden age the world will be vegetarian ".....
Could it be that this is part of a bigger picture to remove as much food and breeding livestock from the population..! Think about it, if you wanted to stop someone from doing something then you have to take away the main cause for what they were doing.

If they want to controll our food supply then they just simply simply take away the means to reproduce food, adult live stock ( lack of young stock ), non saveable seeds for next crop, bugger up the water and change the weather where certain crops can not grow due to adverse conditions. Or even just polute the land so nothing grows, who knows what soil devastation these recent floods will cause...

Blessings

Ammit

viking
22nd January 2011, 10:50
LOL... me as well...

some more here...

(NaturalNews) Thousands of cattle recently turned up dead in various Vietnamese provinces, reportedly due to the long cold spell that has hit the area in recent weeks. Officials from the Veterinary Department of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) had allegedly been working with local cities and provinces to help keep animals fed and warm once reports emerged of them dying, but such efforts largely failed as thousands more continued to die across the country.

According to reports, the province of Cao Bang experienced the worst losses with nearly 2,000 cattle deaths, followed by Lang Son with 1,380 and Son Law with 1,300, all supposedly due to cold weather. However, no specific scientific testing results were revealed proving that the deaths were truly caused by the cold weather, including simple pieces of evidence like thermostat readings or autopsy reports.

In many other parts of the world, farmers raising cattle have done so in much worse cold conditions than those allegedly experienced in Vietnam, which raises questions about what is truly causing these deaths. North Dakota, for instance, experiences temperatures as low as -60 degrees Fahrenheit during the winter, but animals somehow survive this type of weather year after year.

The Vietnamese cattle deaths follow a trail of other mysterious animals deaths that all began occurring right around the start of 2011. Many of those deaths remain unexplained, while others have been attributed to strange causes like winter storms and even drunkenness. Yet few, if any, of these death cases have been conclusively explained with actual scientific evidence.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031059_animals_deaths_cattle.html#ixzz1BlBuuAWJ

yes you have a point Ammit...

If they want to controll our food supply then they just simply simply take away the means to reproduce food, adult live stock ( lack of young stock ), non saveable seeds for next crop, bugger up the water and change the weather where certain crops can not grow due to adverse conditions. Or even just polute the land so nothing grows, who knows what soil devastation these recent floods will cause...

viking

Ammit
22nd January 2011, 11:10
The video has January at the top, so, if I was a farmer ( again ), and i along with other farmers were losing 2000 + 1380 + 1300 = 4680 animals for lets say a 3 month period then I would probably not be able to continue to farm as the replacement of these dead animals would kill off my farm too. For arguments sake, lets say a figure of 390 animals a week.

But balanced out for the US alone with 26million cows slaughtered every week, this seems a rather measly figure for animal deaths but to individual farmers it would be catastrophic.

Blessings

Ammit

Limor Wolf
22nd January 2011, 13:16
I would dare to say there are two options here:its either HAARP (or some kind of govenmental experiment), or it can be some extraterrestriel race that is using this rich and beautiful biologic creatures of earth as sources to their own benifits,whatever that may be.
the big picture is that at the last few years and more intensively,on the last few months,there are those specific cases of many numbers of animals of all sorts dropping dead.a massive get together suicide? i dont think so.
so,on top of those 7000-10,000 dead cows in Vietnam,also this month- 200 cows have been found dead in wisconsin,kind of the other side of the earth:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeXynTwg4iI&feature=related

hundreth of birds dead in Alabama:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w7_lDyokug

more the 100 birds dead in California:
http://www.ketknbc.com/news/more-birds-dead-in-california

arkansas anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZrUYZgaHQ
(is the pole shift happening mostly in usa? :)

hundreth of birds in italy:
http://www.geapress.org/ambiente/faenza-la-pioggia-delle-tortore-morte-si-colora-di-blu/10343

dead birds in sweden:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/05/dead-birds-sweden_n_804600.html

40,000 dead crabs in the shore of england:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/06/dead-crabs-wash-ashore-by_n_805211.html

they were more than 40 seals who washed ashore of norfolk,uk with corkscrew very symetrical cuts:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305402/Wind-farm-clue-horrific-corkscrew-seal-deaths.html

the list goes on and on.i do not intend to be negative,but i am realistic with the next thought:
if its done to animals can't it be done to people as well?

Icecold
22nd January 2011, 13:21
I agree Limor. This is getting stranger by the day. :(

Gone001
22nd January 2011, 13:26
the golden age is going to be vegetarian and vegan :| ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol

ponda
22nd January 2011, 13:31
the golden age is going to be vegetarian and vegan :| ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol

LOL

It doesn't take long to get used to it.The animals will love you for it:llama:

Banshee
22nd January 2011, 13:31
I've asked in a previous post if Greenpeace or some other militant group could be involved? The vegetarian comment at the end - This is why grown ups don't get their news from Youtube- lol.

Now that I look at this again? I see six dead cows and two possibly injured or sick cows in the video. And... they are lying on a paved road? Where are the photos of the dead cows in the field?
Looks like these particular cows are also unhealthy.

This smells fishy (no pun intended ) Probably a PETA or other "cause" campaign? Possibly?

Steven
22nd January 2011, 13:51
Cattle don't die suddenly in mass from cold. They get sick before. Cold is certainly not the only factor here, if it is one at all. Encompassing this with all the others sudden animals death happening in the world now, the cause looks more like some kind of scalar wave. Maybe electromagnetic distortion caused by solar activities or even something larger like our "Black Sun". Who knows.

But I don't think it is directly caused by some twisted human black project. My gutfeeling. Might be just the way Nature tells us our way of Life is ending. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_acidification

Namaste, Steven

Limor Wolf
22nd January 2011, 13:57
But look at how many cases Banshee,is PETA working hard lately? :)

Aldous,i thought thats one of the binary codes again.lol
i am vegeterian (since 10yrs),on my way to raw food diet and i enjoy my eating! still,vegeterianism is the one of the best things i did in life.
so,do not fear,and please reconsider again :D

Icecold,do you have any gussses on what's causing this phenomana?

Banshee
22nd January 2011, 13:58
Let me clarify - is it possible that someone(s) are adding to the existing problem? There is no doubt that many of these events are happening- just can't help but wonder if some others are being forced to happen?

viking
22nd January 2011, 14:06
My gutfeeling. Might be just the way Nature tells us our way of Life is ending. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_acidification

Namaste, Steven+

Yes Steven, is does feel like that doesn't it!!!...... The end of a cycle... And a new cycle born!

viking

Limor Wolf
22nd January 2011, 14:11
Banshee,i do think it goes hand in hand with the individuall animal mutilation cases that happening as well.if that is the case,than we are not talking about a new phenomana,its more like there is a race of extra's that is using the animals source while they are here..if thats not intervening,i do not know what is.
we can take it further to humans being abducted by grays and their operators..
sounds too far fetched? maybe,but not without a serious base ground to those assumptions.

Steven
22nd January 2011, 14:26
+

Yes Steven, is does feel like that doesn't it!!!...... The end of a cycle... And a new cycle born!

viking

Yes Viking, it is time for us, to be ready in sincere intention, and committed acts, to let this old system of frenzy consumption/production. We will need to build a new economical system soon, in harmony with Nature. The Universe is making the call, as I read it in the book of our Lives. And to me, it is about time.

Namaste, Steven

Icecold
22nd January 2011, 14:28
Limor, my first intuition on this was that it was HAARP.

Banshee
22nd January 2011, 14:31
Banshee,i do think it goes hand in hand with the individuall animal mutilation cases that happening as well.if that is the case,than we are not talking about a new phenomana,its more like there is a race of extra's that is using the animals source while they are here..if thats not intervening,i do not know what is.
sounds too far fetched? maybe,but not with a serious base ground to those assumptions.

Not far fetched at all. Oddly enough, in "Close Encounters of the 4th Kind" (long time ago) weren't the abductees told to only " eat cow thiings"? I read that book in the early 90's and for some reason that part is still memorable. Maybe there is a connection.

Limor Wolf
22nd January 2011, 15:28
Banshee orginally posted:
Not far fetched at all. Oddly enough, in "Close Encounters of the 4th Kind" (long time ago) weren't the abductees told to only " eat cow thiings"? I read that book in the early 90's and for some reason that part is still memorable. Maybe there is a connection.

i feel this is being done not for eating purpose.it might be for biologic testing,for the blood that could be sustaining some ET races on the earth atmosphere or something of that sort.the animals are not completly taken as whole so i doubt if that is a meat consuming matter,only some parts of the animal are being taken,like eyes,ears,tongue and genitals.the cuts are so precise sometimes that scientists can not apply it to any human possible action,together with the draining of blood from the veins and no signs of bllood at all in the area..
but thats the mutilation cases,the mass animals death can be connected to HAARP,as Icecold said.

taizen
22nd January 2011, 15:46
Just a thought here, maybe it could be haarp. Maybe this is a diversion tactic. The us admitted to poisoning the south dakota birds; this makes it known to the public that our government wouldn't be involved in anything else because they fessed up to one incident. So people will look elsewhere. Simple explainations-weather, disease, lack of sustinence. Is the big picture is what is happening around the magnetosphere? Or could it be that testing for devices are now becoming mainstream because .....

Holly Lindin
22nd January 2011, 16:25
Considering the seals in the UK were very precisely cut, perhaps this has to tie in with Project Bluebeam. After all, mainstream humans hearing that story are probably going to think that it's "impossible" that they could be cut so precisely and maybe start to think a little "outside the box" (obviously not to us. :P) to E.T. Or perhaps the mainstream media will allude to E.T. or flat-out say that that possibility exists. And then comes the actual false flag "alien attack" that's been talked about for so long. I personally think, no matter what is actually doing this to these amazing creatures (whether HAARP or chemtrails or whatever.), it's Earth humans who are doing it in order to create some sort of a reaction so instill a freedom-robbing solution. I'll definitely be beaming Love to the animals of the World (ironically, I actually signed up to take part in a mass meditation tomorrow night on a network I belong to, and the topic is animals :)).

I think all the above points are valid - I just wanted to bring out the Bluebeam idea 'cause I didn't see it mentioned. :)

<3

Niobe
22nd January 2011, 16:34
George Kavassilas has his explanation of this massive dying of creatures in his last interview dated the 11th of Jan. If you like listening to him, you can find it http://www.georgekavassilas.com. Love to all.

Holly Lindin
22nd January 2011, 16:39
Oh, yes, Niobe, I LOVED this interview. And that explanation also makes sense, when you think about how the frequency of Mother Earth has been changing and that we're reaching the end of one Age and about to ring in another! I just Love George. :)

Love to You! <3

vericocha
22nd January 2011, 16:42
Hello Viking, I think we're looking at HAARP here. I don't want to worry you guys but if you read the following post all will become clear....It's all in the plan it seems but large mammals... I expected not quite so soon...

"Then the stakes will be set higher: Dead mammals like cows, sheep and wildlife will be found in masses".

Full Disclosure !

Due to recent developments, I think we should have a much closer look at the current state of the “disclosure”.

Charles mentioned that the real ET’s will not intervene on Earth and will observe only how things will develop. One thing he confirmed is the false flag alien attack.
This is a compendium of probable points which have been stated in several posts already on this forum, most notably in this post:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ETs-As-Enemies

So lets connect the dots and see how will it play out in more detail:
First some background.
Last year something spectacular happened:
A former military man named S.A.Fulham, predicted the date and place where UFO`s will show up, and they did!
S.A. Fulham had a background in the US military. He claimed to be in contact with the “Transcendors” and predicted correctly a major display of UFOs on October 13th 2010.
He also predicted a display in the second week of January 2011 over Moscow, which happened on the 18th January 2011.
He further predicted another major display over London, likely to happen within the next ~7 days.
His predictions for the years 2011-2014 were:

“In my last ‘Reading’ with the Transcendors on
Tuesday, October 13th, 2010, the Transcendors
advised me of the following predictions on the
Pleiadian UFO displays:
A. There will be a major UFO display over Moscow
between the end of the first part of January 2011 and
the second week of January 2011.
B. This ‘display’ will be followed by a major display
over London approximately seven-days later.
C. Interventions will then accelerate, not so much
over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with
sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these
interventions is to increase mankind’s acceptance of
the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be
prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and
communicate, perhaps as early as next year (2011).
D. Objective—a dramatic introduction of the alien
reality—an appearance at the United Nations.”

The declared intention of the Aliens is to clean up Earth’s atmosphere, because it is at the verge of collapse. At least this is what our old friend, the IPCC, is claiming.

S.A. Fulham died on 19th December 2010.

So, whats to this story? A lot, because it gives an insight of what is planned.

On 13.th October this happened:

and

First: Fulham had a US military background and made his predictions after he retired. The most probable source of his disclosures is therefore: The US Military/Industrial Complex, which means their version of disclosure, which includes the false flag alien attack.

The October displays of several UFO`s over New York, which caused the evacuation of the airport-staff in the three airports of NY, had given a lot of credibility to Fulham`s story. The “alternative” media is full of it. See here:

The rather meagre display of just a few small UFO`s on Oct. 13 was explained:

“Humanity is not prepared for a full appearance of our ships”.

The “Transcendors” are – according to Fulham, a mix of different alien species from Orion, Sirius etc with benevolent intention:
Fulham stated that

“the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

So far for the alien council’s display and “global warming”…

Another prediction was a made though a former NATO-Spanish intelligence agent who was allegedly contacted interdimensionally by representatives of the reported regional galactic governance council on Nov. 9, 2010.
The agent stated that he was told that the council ships would appear over Manhattan, New York City on Nov. 24, 2010. This is what happened and has been recorded:

Fulham died in December of last year, just 2 months after the first display. His death is in line with a very common procedure: The killing of the assassin/agent/witness after he has fulfilled his role of stating and supporting the fake story, so that there is no danger the real story will ever surface! The other, less likely possibility is, that he was a white hat and had been killed because he spoke the truth.

What might be the real story:
These “contacts” were all established through agents of the Global Military-Industrial Complex. These UFO predictions are part of the planned “disclosure” of a different kind: It is most likely that the alien card will be used to implement a global agenda of total control and depopulation.

Part of the plan is the alien false flag attack, which will be a mix of real ships and holographic display: A massive holographic displayed fleet of alien invasion crafts will be displayed while few real alien reproduction vehicles will carry out scanty attacks in order to reinforce the belief that the many holographic vehicles are real.

The display over Moscow is part of this false flag psy ops.

The appearance of the “Transcendor”- UFO on 18th January over Moscow was a holographic display, which was actually a very lousy performance of holographic technology. During the performance the projecting equipment failed and the display had to be stopped.
Watch the last seconds before it disappears. An obvious malfunction in the optical display system causes the object to jump and flicker while only half of the shape can be displayed.
It is very clearly visible from 2:40 on:

If this will be the level of technical performance during the full alien false flag, then this sham will not last long before everybody will recognize it as that.
Mock attacks are having a particular signature, at least in Hollywood tech level. See the alien attack in the movie “Battle of LA” here:

and a still here:

Compare it with the latest South Korean mock landing operation:

The electronic voice, which is used in "The battle of LA" to mimic alien communication/announcement is similar to the voice of an holographic pop star of the Japanese music scene:

Is this the way how we are told, “look, it's all an illusion”?

Is the rougue missile of LA a hint that the real battle of LA is ahead?

So, as this type of “Diclosure” goes ahead, what will be the likely out roll of events?

First: The appearance of dead animals will increase.
All over the world masses of smaller animals will be found, whose cause of death at first sight seems to be environmentally related. We are currently in this stage. This will draw the huge crowd of environmentalists into the game as witnesses of the alternative media discussion.

Then animal deaths will occur which are undoubtedly can not be related to any poison or pollution, but where the real cause will still remain a mystery... These deaths will occur in more remote areas, where the real cause – intervention by technical means – will not be witnessed.

At the same time the public display of UFO over cities will increase so that the government will make an announcement like “Whatever They are, we decided to react passive and will be friendly towards Them” which will be received with great support by the benign part of the masses. A General “P”. will be placed into the limelight who demands aggressive defensive measures, but his performance is only for the part of the masses whose approach towards aliens is aggressive. The real target are the people who are open for contact with aliens - humans who are believing that there is a friendly universe out there. Many phases of the false flag operation are implemented only to convince these Believers that their approach is wrong..

Then the stakes will be set higher: Dead mammals like cows, sheep and wildlife will be found in masses.

Next step is a display of UFO lights together with the mass deaths.
The alternative media will be used to disseminate the “truth” slowly into the public: That the mass deaths are related with the UFO sightings!
Now the Believers are held in a state of cognitive dissonance, which will be further intensified.
But Government will keep mum on the deaths and will “officially” pursue a friendly stance towards the unknown visitors, which will more and more frequently show up over major population centers.

Then the next phase: In remote areas dead humans will be found! Small communities will get wiped out entirely!
The level of cognitive dissonance is much higher now and the benign Believers themselves will start to get targeted by the alternative media for their approach.
The whole operation is a gigantic psy-ops which uses the fear of the unknown to achieve ist goals.
The modus operandi and the line of events are clearly spelled out in the trailer of “Battle of LA”:

“ There are patterns that can not be explained”
“There are warnings that can not be ignored”
“Nothing can prepare you for what is next”

….and then comes the next level: Mass human deaths together with UFO sightings and – of course - Gov will “suppress the truth”.

Then: Human deaths together with mutilated corpses and UFO sightings - Gov will instigate controlled leaks, which will be picked up and spread widely through the alternative media. Officially the Government will still continue it’s friendly approach towards the unknown visitors.
The media will start to accuse the government of suppressing the “truth”, but Government will keep officially mum, while more heroic “leakers” will enter the scene. The alternative median and now also mainstream media are “leaking” the answer why the government is keeping mum is: “The truth is so horrible that it can not be told. The masses can’t handle the TRUTH”!

Next: The full false flag alien attack.
It will come together with the shooting down of the ISS and some satellites. This card is huge, if played in the right way. Depending on how long it’s played here on Earth, it will be possible to create a huge spin-off from this operation.

By now the masses are already so prepared that also the last Believers are falling into the violent line of the General “P”, who by then has become a powerful political figure.
The perceived betrayal by the aliens will compress even the Believers into the mass of all other humans, which will become an emotionally charged mob which will turn against anything unusual on Earth, as it might be alien.

Thus the vice is slowly closed further:
Basic human rights will be suspended and the people will DEMAND it!

Next Phase:
The whole world will slowly be forced under emergency rules. A Global Defence Alliance (GDA) will be formed by the major countries of the world. Whichever country does not want to fall in line, will face the consequences: Increased alien attacks which will trigger the masses of that country to DEMAND from their government to join the GDA, because only then they will be protected.
The financial markets together with all commodities will be brought under governmental supervision.
The evacuation of elite groups into underground facilities can be easily achieved under these alien siege situations: Just some few attacks on a university or research centres by the smart Aliens, and you can easily justify the relocation of the useful eaters because they are essential for the survival of mankind.
It will not be a hidden operation, but it will be openly announced by TV: They will announce the need of scientists, technicians etc to support the fight. Letters will be sent which will serve as tickets to the restricted areas (with the underground bases). It will look as if they are recruited to save mankind. In televised staged departure ceremonies the useful eaters will get their farewell and the masses will cheer them as being heroes.
In this phase the situation for the global population will still be bearable as the basic infrastructure is still intact and supplies are still forthcoming.
This is needed to prevent a rush of the masses into the restricted areas. Companies engaged into the production and supply of strategic commodities like food, fuel or equipment, will start to hand out special permits to their employees. These permits will allow a limited mobility only for people with tested DNA and a vaccination against the deadly virus the aliens have released.
But for the useless eaters the rule will be: No unauthorised movement, no travel, flight etc without approval.

Unknowingly to many, the regions of the world have already been divided into two kind of areas: The GDA dominated and controlled areas and the so-called “free” zones. The GDA areas will be in less populated regions, which have certain strategic values like fertile land, minerals, etc.
For example Australia, which just got irrigated by HAARP.
All major cities will be “free” zones.

Next Phase:
In the next stage the whole infrastructure will be forced to collapse through the disruption of any essential civil infrastructure, as deemed necessary. Refineries, power stations etc will be rendered inoperable.
The Gulf of Aden star gate will – of course - “open suddenly” and Aaron Mc Cunning will be recruited to close it, because the smart Aliens have learned how to disrupt the lifeline of this civilisation: The oil supply.
A short while after that there will be no more fuel, electricity, water, etc in the free zones, because the Aliens are so damn smart and good at what they are doing…
In GDA areas the triage centres will distribute food only to registered and chipped individuals, who have gotten the “vaccine” against the new virus which has been released by the Aliens.
In the “free” zones everything will collapse and the most powerful weapon will thus be unleashed against man: Hunger.
Any organized combatant group within the free zones represents a future threat to the GDA and will be crushed by Alien drones; no excuse necessary. Afghanistan and Pakistan was just a small test run to study the impacts and General “P” was good at doing it there...
The situation in the free zones will detoriate beyond imagination:
The focus in the free zones will shift from fighting Aliens to fighting Man and surviving it, because Man will become Man-hunter.
In the GDA zones no opposition against the official line will be allowed and one of the most feared punishment will be: To become labelled as “free” and be forcefully exiled into the “free”- zones…
The War on Alien terror can last for decades as deemed fit, until the population numbers have been trimmed into shape. During this fight Alien technology was officially retrieved and that made it possible to push them back. Thus the new technology is introduced.
In the last stage it will be declared that the Aliens have been “pushed back” from Earth, but are still within the solar system.
After the false flag has ended on Earth, two societies will have been firmly established here: The NWO within the GDA areas and a non technical agrarian society of the survivors within the free zones.
Thus most of Earth’s resources can now be used by the NWO for Their next move – the conquest of space, because the Alien “truth” is still out there…

The Alien false flag attack is a very smart move which can establish the NWO in the blink of an eye.
In the initial stage it will be far more violent than 911 and will go far beyond some cosmic fireworks.
This will be the last and most critical attempt to implement the one world fascistic government. It will be the last and most powerful card to establish the NWO, and They know it…

So, what to expect next: The UFO display over London is coming up in this earthly theatre within the next 10 days.
I only hope that until then they have repaired their lousy equipment, because I want to sit back and enjoy the show!

vericocha
22nd January 2011, 16:50
Just read this...

200 Dead Cows In Wisconsin, 7000 in Vietnam, Mass Animal Die-Offs Continuing. Why?

3 Comments
Published at 1:06 pm, January 17, 2011
Print Page

A Stockton, Wisconsin farmer was shocked to find 200 of his cows dead in his field over the weekend when they were reportedly fine days before. The farmer believes a virus might have killed the cattle but the incident is under investigation.

Also making news are 7000 dead buffalo and cows from Vietnam many are attributing the deaths to the cold. However, the Cao Bang province reported 700 deaths in one day a couple of days ago. The Vietnamese government is urging farmers to protect their livestock – no further investigation is expected.

The cow deaths are the latest in mass animal deaths in the country and across the globe, starting with thousands of black birds falling from the sky in Arkansas to welcome in the New Year.

East Sun
22nd January 2011, 17:24
I just had a thought...if this is leading up to thousands of humans dropping dead, then we have a problem, Houston + the rest of the world.
Cause of death can be found. Has it been with birds etc. Birds insides fried? This is getting stranger and weirder by the day.

Deega
22nd January 2011, 18:27
Whats going on folks??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5fFMr2xLG8&feature=feedu

viking

Hi Viking,

I find this reason strange to say the least...! Usually, one don't find dead cattle in the middle of the street...!

The cattle died by weather conditions (cool), the video don't show that it is cool, no snow (don't need snow to be cool anyway!), the environment seems liveable, people are gathering to pick them up. If it's the place where they died, that is strange also...!

I would be inclined to think that it is something completely different than that, cosmic waves, solar rays, HAARP, or other man made poisoning for a reason, who knows...?

Thanks to share this.

All my blessings.

Deega

granny
22nd January 2011, 18:27
Cattle don't die suddenly in mass from cold. They get sick before. Cold is certainly not the only factor here, if it is one at all. Encompassing this with all the others sudden animals death happening in the world now, the cause looks more like some kind of scalar wave. Maybe electromagnetic distortion caused by solar activities or even something larger like our "Black Sun". Who knows.

But I don't think it is directly caused by some twisted human black project. My gutfeeling. Might be just the way Nature tells us our way of Life is ending. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_acidification

Namaste, Steven

Well ............ there is certainly somethng really strange going on on the planet. Wonder if the "ribbon" is closing in or getting closer? I know the magnetic pole is drifting and many animal use that for navigation ... altho ... I don't think cows do. LOL.

Just thinking with fingertips again. Might hop over to Linda Howe's site for a peek.

gran

mondaze
22nd January 2011, 18:34
Limor, my first intuition on this was that it was HAARP.
i have same feeling icecold, plus chemtrails have been massively increased recent days.in uk anyway.

wynderer
22nd January 2011, 18:39
the killing is moving up what some call the 'food chain' -- we'll soon be seeing big human die-offs, i think

thank you, Viking, for posting this -- i console myself, learning about all these deaths of our animal brothers & sisters, by knowing that they will all go to a dimension after leaving their bodies where only the innocent go

Arrowwind
22nd January 2011, 18:40
Some birds are killed by the USDA and has been done in previous years also

Watch this short video

http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=191572F79E8B2C64705B4AB182AF54F9

granny
22nd January 2011, 18:40
sounds too far fetched? maybe,but not with a serious base ground to those assumptions.

And what in the world is up with all the half-cats found in the past few years? MSM sure has not touched that one.

jeannacav
22nd January 2011, 19:10
I fail to see how the HAARP can be blamed for the death of these cattle and NOT any death of nearby humans.
Haarp is a microwave heater that can be bounced off the umm stratosphere and very precisely directed to a point over the horizon.

I was thinking it was HAARP with the birds, because it could be directed to a flight level, but I assume that cows and buffalo are traveling on the same flight path as the humans. :P

Cows and buffalo eat grass. I suppose it is possible (but I doubt it) that the HAARP- chemtrails combo could produce something lethal to cows but not humans if it were being directed to the grasslands.

The most fishy part is that there is no autopsy and stupid reasons are given like the cold.
Cold (and vegetarianism) are both out of the question. My opinion, of course.

thank you,

jeanna

Arrowwind
22nd January 2011, 19:43
"When birds fall from the sky and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come unto the Earth from many colors, classes, creeds, who by their actions and deeds shall make the Earth green again. They will be known as the Warriors of the Rainbow." ~Hopi Prophecy ♥

Ba-ba-Ra
22nd January 2011, 20:12
If the following interview with A.C. Griffiths is accurate - and I believe it is, this is way more complicated then just HAARP, Chemtrails, etc., although they definitely play a part. According to Griffiths the Russians have science that is far superior to ours and it has become a war at the energetic (probably not right word, but you get the point) level, which is affecting everything in different levels. In my opinion they are playing God without the complete manual with catastrophic results. The line has been crossed.

Unfortunately, as long as the warrior mentality prevails, these type of projects will persist . My only line of defense is to live kinder and encourage those I can to do the same, and to work on freeing myself from materialism, meaning releasing myself from this body at will. Also, believing in miracles helps, but I have learned not to count on anything but what comes from within.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnJ5HJ0QgMU

viking
22nd January 2011, 20:46
"When birds fall from the sky and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come unto the Earth from many colors, classes, creeds, who by their actions and deeds shall make the Earth green again. They will be known as the Warriors of the Rainbow." ~Hopi Prophecy ♥

Been wracking my brains out where I read this message and by whom!!

Thanks Arrowind...very interesting times indeed...

“When the earth is ravaged and the animals are dying,
a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth
from many colors, classes, creeds, and who by their actions and deeds
shall make the earth green again.
They will be known as the Warriors of the Rainbow”
-Old Native American Prophecy

There was an old lady, from the "Cree" tribe, named "Eyes of Fire", who prophesied that one day, because of the white mans' or Yo-ne-gis' greed, there would come a time, when the fish would die in the streams, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist.

There would come a time when the "keepers of the legend, stories, culture rituals, and myths, and all the Ancient Tribal Customs" would be needed to restore us to health. They would be mankind's key to survival, they were the "Warriors of the Rainbow". There would come a day of awakening when all the peoples of all the tribes would form a New World of Justice, Peace, Freedom and recognition of the Great Spirit.

The "Warriors of the Rainbow" would spread these messages and teach all peoples of the Earth or "Elohi". They would teach them how to live the "Way of the Great Spirit". They would tell them of how the world today has turned away from the Great Spirit and that is why our Earth is "Sick".

The "Warriors of the Rainbow" would show the peoples that this "Ancient Being" (the Great Spirit), is full of love and understanding, and teach them how to make the "Earth or Elohi" beautiful again. These Warriors would give the people principles or rules to follow to make their path right with the world. These principles would be those of the Ancient Tribes. The Warriors of the Rainbow would teach the people of the ancient practices of Unity, Love and Understanding. They would teach of Harmony among people in all four comers of the Earth.

Like the Ancient Tribes, they would teach the peoples how to pray to the Great Spirit with love that flows like the beautiful mountain stream, and flows along the path to the ocean of life. Once again, they would be able to feel joy in solitude and in councils. They would be free of petty jealousies and love all mankind as their brothers, regardless of color, race or religion. They would feel happiness enter their hearts, and become as one with the entire human race. Their hearts would be pure and radiate warmth, understanding and respect for all mankind, Nature, and the Great Spirit. They would once again fill their minds, hearts, souls, and deeds with the purest of thoughts. They would seek the beauty of the Master of Life - the Great Spirit! They would find strength and beauty in prayer and the solitudes of life.

Their children would once again be able to run free and enjoy the treasures of Nature and Mother Earth. Free from the fears of toxins and destruction, wrought by the Yo-ne-gi and his practices of greed. The rivers would again run clear, the forests be abundant and beautiful, the animals and birds would be replenished. The powers of the plants and animals would again be respected and conservation of all that is beautiful would become a way of life.

The poor, sick and needy would be cared for by their brothers and sisters of the Earth. These practices would again become a part of their daily lives.

The leaders of the people would be chosen in the old way - not by their political party, or who could speak the loudest, boast the most, or by name calling or mud slinging, but by those whose actions spoke the loudest. Those who demonstrated their love, wisdom, and courage and those who showed that they could and did work for the good of all, would be chosen as the leaders or Chiefs. They would be chosen by their "quality" and not the amount of money they had obtained. Like the thoughtful and devoted "Ancient Chiefs", they would understand the people with love, and see that their young were educated with the love and wisdom of their surroundings. They would show them that miracles can be accomplished to heal this world of its ills, and restore it to health and beauty.

Full read here
http://people.tribe.net/cosmicutie/blog/4c07b4e3-bdf2-46f9-ade1-b3cc99f43a24

viking

Paul
22nd January 2011, 21:38
A Global Defence Alliance (GDA)
That reminds me of the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) (http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Defense_Initiative), from the game Command and Conquer.

Paul
22nd January 2011, 21:47
This is a compendium of probable points which have been stated in several posts already on this forum, most notably in this post:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ETs-As-Enemies

So lets connect the dots and see how will it play out in more detail:
That link was borked. I presume it should be False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9653-False-Flag-Alien-Threat-To-Frame-The-ETs-As-Enemies)

Gajanana
22nd January 2011, 22:35

interesting 4 words - shall come unto the Earth...

Teakai
23rd January 2011, 01:19

And all the animals would say YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
If they weren't all dead.

East Sun
23rd January 2011, 03:23
Something to tie in with this is the Sitchin info. re the Twelveth Planet of the Annanaki where the Planet is due to come again close to the earth and the inhabitants come to Earth again and have a certain length of time to stay ( a long time as we see it ) and then lave Earth and get back to their Planet as it goes out to space in its strange orbit.
If this be so we need to be aware and we will have plenty of warning as we will see it for a long time before it gets close to Earth.
This is only one possibility based on a person who did a lot of research into all this ancient happening and what could happen again. Just a thought.....

slvrfx
23rd January 2011, 03:38
Something to tie in with this is the Sitchin info. re the Twelveth Planet of the Annanaki where the Planet is due to come again close to the earth and the inhabitants come to Earth again and have a certain length of time to stay ( a long time as we see it ) and then lave Earth and get back to their Planet as it goes out to space in its strange orbit.
If this be so we need to be aware and we will have plenty of warning as we will see it for a long time before it gets close to Earth.
This is only one possibility based on a person who did a lot of research into all this ancient happening and what could happen again. Just a thought.....

Interesting that space.com has this article about 'something' that's come into our solar system. From what I've read years ago, a NASA scientist discovered what just might be Planet X in the 90's but was told not to talk.

http://www.space.com/9612-giant-stealth-planet-explain-rain-comets-solar-system-edge.html

"Scientists have already proposed that a hidden star, which they call "Nemesis," might lurk a light-year or so away from our sun. They suggest that during its orbit, this red dwarf or brown dwarf star would regularly enter the Oort cloud, jostling the orbits of many comets there and causing some to fall toward Earth. That would provide an explanation for what seems to be a cycle of mass extinctions here."

"The researchers noted that most comets that fly into the inner solar system seem to come from the outer region of the Oort cloud. Their calculations suggest the gravitational influence of a planet one to four times the mass of Jupiter in this area might be responsible."

slvrfx
23rd January 2011, 03:42

Beautiful. Thank you.

Ethereal Blue Being
23rd January 2011, 04:34
This may seem strange but does anything happen when microwaves are all over the globe bouncing from ground to satellite and back again and then you add solar CMEs "mixed in" with the microwaves and then add haarp doing whatever it is trying to cause/prevent. When these three mix what happens plus isnt the magnetosphere expanding and contracting with the solar activity.just wondering

ascendingstarseed
23rd January 2011, 06:24
Are any of your pets acting strangely?

As we all search for explanations to what's going on with mass kills in the wild, it occurred to me that "thankfully" there haven't been any reports yet of unusual deaths among household pets. Here's an entry to a post on another forum stating a problem with ants and livestock where she lives...

"I have also noticed a problem with the animals in Central West New South Wales, Australia where I live. When a lot of rain is coming, ants hurry faster to get food and travel upwards or inside so they don’t drown. I had massive flooding here weeks ago and yet the ants never picked up the rain coming. Nor did the birds who were flying high as usual; nor did sheep and cattle who usually all lay down when a storm is coming."

Something about their inner sensing mechanisms are malfunctioning as the rains are approaching. Has anyone else noticed unusual behavior with their pets or livestock lately, that might indicate something unusual is happening on an energy level?

The last three or four nights my pet Diamond Dove has been stressed out, or acting disturbed by something. He's normally a very happy little bird, who's also very aware and sensitive to psychic energies. Well on Tues or Wed evening he began making this sound he makes when he's upset and goes on all evening with it, and has continued every night so I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't sensing something we're not picking up on. He's never done this before, except for maybe a few minutes at a time on very rare occasions.

Has anyone else has noticed odd behavior with any of their pets/livestock, or even any unexplained or unusual illness's or deaths that might be associated with what's taking place on a larger scale worldwide? You would think that if these events have a natural cause then domesticated animals would be affected as well.

vericocha
23rd January 2011, 08:08
I just had a thought...if this is leading up to thousands of humans dropping dead, then we have a problem, Houston + the rest of the world.
Cause of death can be found. Has it been with birds etc. Birds insides fried? This is getting stranger and weirder by the day.

I agree. If the foretold UFO appearence occurs in London next week then things really will get freaky!

vericocha
23rd January 2011, 08:19
I fail to see how the HAARP can be blamed for the death of these cattle and NOT any death of nearby humans.
Haarp is a microwave heater that can be bounced off the umm stratosphere and very precisely directed to a point over the horizon.

I was thinking it was HAARP with the birds, because it could be directed to a flight level, but I assume that cows and buffalo are traveling on the same flight path as the humans. :P

Cows and buffalo eat grass. I suppose it is possible (but I doubt it) that the HAARP- chemtrails combo could produce something lethal to cows but not humans if it were being directed to the grasslands.

The most fishy part is that there is no autopsy and stupid reasons are given like the cold.
Cold (and vegetarianism) are both out of the question. My opinion, of course.

thank you,

jeanna

So we should be seeing lots of dead vegetarians then if it's only the grass eaters!

ascendingstarseed
23rd January 2011, 08:49
Romania: A Second Wave of Dead Birds
17 January 2011

Hundreds of dead or agonizing crows have brought terror to a town in the Eastern part of Romania. Since Saturday, the locals of Roman, a town of 80.000 people, have noticed that hundreds of crows fell to the ground dead or in agony in one of the local parks. On Monday, dozens of birds were struggling with death, unable to fly. Local experts suspect that the crows may have been poisoned, but no verdict can be given before a forensic study is conducted.
Some three dozens starlings have also been found dead in Constanţa, by the Black Sea, in Romania, on January the 8th. Veterinarians concluded that the starlings died of cold and alcohol intoxication.
http://taskforcetv.wordpress.com/2011/01/17/romania-a-second-wave-of-dead-birds/

Say what???? :suspicious: Alcohol intoxication....right, do they expect us to believe this?

Here's the most comprehensive list I've seen yet on the animal/bird/fish kills taking place with a map pinpointing the locations of the unbelievable number of kills taking place at this time...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=214033381917754770249.00049a0687a13e7bf2bc8&ll=16.641504,-128.935547&spn=179.377846,128.671875&z=1

With several videos on YouTube, this guy has some interesting things to say about NASA's discovery of spacequakes and he believes they may be partially responsible for the mass wildlife kills. The links he provides go to credible sources and are worth checking out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qEmMwzUqOs&feature=player_embedded

Metaphor
23rd January 2011, 10:26
So we should be seeing lots of dead vegetarians then if it's only the grass eaters!

Since when did humans eat grass?
:confused:

vericocha
23rd January 2011, 15:13
Since when did humans eat grass?
:confused:

You need to get yourself a sense of humour Metaphor.

joedjemal
23rd January 2011, 15:25
They can't have my chickens! I've only just come to an understanding with my hooligan cockerel Henry.

Arrowwind
23rd January 2011, 16:44
This article explains that the cattle deaths in Vietnam are related to cold temperatures... even people are having a hard time with deaths from cold exposure, pneumona, etc.. so perhaps it is all this global warming getting to the animals? :confused:

http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/Pages/20110118173632.aspx

Arrowwind
23rd January 2011, 17:06
Like the Ancient Tribes, they would teach the peoples how to pray to the Great Spirit with love that flows like the beautiful mountain stream, and flows along the path to the ocean of life. Once again, they would be able to feel joy in solitude and in councils. They would be free of petty jealousies and love all mankind as their brothers, regardless of color, race or religion. They would feel happiness enter their hearts, and become as one with the entire human race. Their hearts would be pure and radiate warmth, understanding and respect for all mankind, Nature, and the Great Spirit. They would once again fill their minds, hearts, souls, and deeds with the purest of thoughts. They would seek the beauty of the Master of Life - the Great Spirit! They would find strength and beauty in prayer and the solitudes of life.

Full read here
http://people.tribe.net/cosmicutie/blog/4c07b4e3-bdf2-46f9-ade1-b3cc99f43a24

viking

Yes, these elders have been actively working to train the Rainbow Tribe for about 40 years now, maybe a bit longer. The core of the teachings come from Hopi and Lakota in the USA but many tribal teachers are involved on northern Turtle Island and they have spread thoughout the world though various teachers. The Hopi early on recognized that the white people with the right heart must be taught and hence many have found their way into the inner circles of learning there and then taken it out into the world. There are also intertribal Shamanic organizations that teach... such as the Twisted Hair, daughters of copperwoman.... many really, I only know of a couple by name

The rainbow tribe is on every continent now, and are of all races. I have been both a formal and informal student for some time. When the dust settles after the SHTF it will be the Rainbow Tribe who will know how to survive. Please do not misuderstand me. This is not a tightly bound organization.. it is a bond of spirit and wisdom handed from one to another that has originated with the indiginous peoples....around the world and many of many races are reincarnate now into other races of the Native American Indiginous souls as well as Australian Aborigines, as well as Mayan, and others around the plant so the learning is carried on soul level also.

Rocky_Shorz
23rd January 2011, 18:47
Whats going on folks??

viking

They just lost 20 tonnes of farmed fish late December related to waste...

early this month hoof and mouth spread to 15 provinces...

now a massive die off of cattle...

Metaphor
23rd January 2011, 22:01
You need to get yourself a sense of humour Metaphor.
That was an expression of humour ;-) ...no i´m not vegan.

East Sun
24th January 2011, 01:08
Interesting that space.com has this article about 'something' that's come into our solar system. From what I've read years ago, a NASA scientist discovered what just might be Planet X in the 90's but was told not to talk.

http://www.space.com/9612-giant-stealth-planet-explain-rain-comets-solar-system-edge.html

"Scientists have already proposed that a hidden star, which they call "Nemesis," might lurk a light-year or so away from our sun. They suggest that during its orbit, this red dwarf or brown dwarf star would regularly enter the Oort cloud, jostling the orbits of many comets there and causing some to fall toward Earth. That would provide an explanation for what seems to be a cycle of mass extinctions here."

"The researchers noted that most comets that fly into the inner solar system seem to come from the outer region of the Oort cloud. Their calculations suggest the gravitational influence of a planet one to four times the mass of Jupiter in this area might be responsible."

It would be really interesting if Annanaki did return. That would shake up the controllers of this Earth. They are said to have had great powers but also had problems among themselves. We could learn a lot from them if they did not decide to make slaves of us. Last time I wonder if they took any Earthlings with them when their planet was heading back in its oval cycle.
They would surely think that we had not progressed very much.

3katie3
24th January 2011, 04:56
i am trying to wrap my mind around 31F (-.5C) being a cow killing cold snap. that's just hard to believe.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/Pages/20110118173632.aspx

3katie3
24th January 2011, 05:29
Are any of your pets acting strangely?

As we all search for explanations to what's going on with mass kills in the wild, it occurred to me that "thankfully" there haven't been any reports yet of unusual deaths among household pets. Here's an entry to a post on another forum stating a problem with ants and livestock where she lives...

"I have also noticed a problem with the animals in Central West New South Wales, Australia where I live. When a lot of rain is coming, ants hurry faster to get food and travel upwards or inside so they don’t drown. I had massive flooding here weeks ago and yet the ants never picked up the rain coming. Nor did the birds who were flying high as usual; nor did sheep and cattle who usually all lay down when a storm is coming."

Something about their inner sensing mechanisms are malfunctioning as the rains are approaching. Has anyone else noticed unusual behavior with their pets or livestock lately, that might indicate something unusual is happening on an energy level?

The last three or four nights my pet Diamond Dove has been stressed out, or acting disturbed by something. He's normally a very happy little bird, who's also very aware and sensitive to psychic energies. Well on Tues or Wed evening he began making this sound he makes when he's upset and goes on all evening with it, and has continued every night so I'm beginning to wonder if he isn't sensing something we're not picking up on. He's never done this before, except for maybe a few minutes at a time on very rare occasions.

Has anyone else has noticed odd behavior with any of their pets/livestock, or even any unexplained or unusual illness's or deaths that might be associated with what's taking place on a larger scale worldwide? You would think that if these events have a natural cause then domesticated animals would be affected as well.

-----------
your post ascendingstarseed, made me think of an article bearden keeps on his site, written by an Australian geologist/geophysicist, Harry Mason.

i was wondering if perhaps the floods in Brisbane might be part of a weather war demonstration, as a retaliation for OZ maintaining the haarp/tesla installation in Exmouth, Western Australia
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/bright%20skies%201a.htm

bearden has long maintained that russian haarp installations are sometimes involved in severe hurricanes that hit the US. and the OZ sheep station haarp/tesla field lies on the great circle ring of US & friendly VLF sites
"On a globe one can see that the great circle geographic polar route north from Exmouth passes through the following locations Hong Kong, Thule (US Air Base in Greenland), Cutler - Main = known vlf Tx, Arecibo - Puerto Rico = known vlf Tx, Tucuman - Argentina = known vlf Tx, Palmer and Amundsen-Scott US Antarctic bases, back to Exmouth Tx in NW Australia. Such a series of Tx sites would allow good coverage of the entire planet."
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/bright%20skies%201a.htm

Otho
24th January 2011, 05:41
This is getting serious. I'm trying to resist the impulse to either overreach the data or go into any sort of dismissive mode. We're entering a period where a level gaze is required.

3katie3
24th January 2011, 05:43
in addition, Mason describes the haarp fireballs as able to be detonated in the air or on the ground.

i think we have to rule out poison in the case of most of the bird kills, although one blackbird mass-kill was claimed as a deliberate poisoning because the flock was damaging nearby livestock feed. that could be true.

and while the cows, the fish and the birds are near in time, it does not follow all the mass kills are caused in the same way.

it seems to me that the bird kills, most of them, have to be related to an energy event, not a chemical event.

Damnos
24th January 2011, 05:50
[QUOTE=LIMOR;103419]I would dare to say there are two options here:its either HAARP (or some kind of govenmental experiment), or it can be some extraterrestriel race that is using this rich and beautiful biologic creatures of earth as sources to their own benifits,whatever that may be.
Hello Everyone, first time posting, I will do a proper introduction sometime in the near future, where there is more time for such pleasantries.
Limor, I would agree with your former statement, if any autopsies were allowed they probably would show very similar internal bleeding patterns like the redwing blackbirds (sever trauma to the lungs and massive internal bleeding, if I am not mistaken, was the commonality in most cases. I am paraphrasing so please excuse any potential spottiness on the details).

There was a top ten most likely possibilities posted on the cause and most people would agree it's likely HAARP. Now forgive my ignorance but has anyone tossed around the possibility of Scalar technology? (that was one of the top 10 possibilities as well).

I assume nothing, and am here to ask questions, it is in the finding of answers we all grow.

Love and Kindness
D

Transdimensional Bean Pod
24th January 2011, 06:00
Can somebody explain to me how HAARP is possibly related to these mass deaths, and how if it is, it somehow was able to target individual species of birds and fish?

I'm not terribly informed on this technology.

Is there a good source that's simple for a lay person to understand?

Paul
24th January 2011, 06:40
Can somebody explain to me how HAARP is possibly related to these mass deaths,If I recall correctly, Charles indicated in one of his answers that HAARP was involved in some of these mass deaths, but not in the obvious way. So I suspect that none of us present can answer your question correctly. I would have otherwise guessed that different species have different frequencies to which they are particularly sensitive, which would enable some selectivity in the affects of HAARP.

Holly Lindin
24th January 2011, 19:03
Oh, yea! Yet more lies from the propaganda machine. *Rolls eyes*. Has anyone else read this?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/hundreds-south-dakota-dead-birds-poisoned-usda-20110120-145454-240.html

I haven't read tons yet on the subject, but David Wilcock's information on this makes quite a bit of sense: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/909-disclosurecriticalmass

<3

the_flyingboy
25th January 2011, 13:53
thanks for the post i live in Australia and never heard of this till now.

Holly Lindin
25th January 2011, 15:39
Oh, and Dr. Joseph Mercola posted this today, as he's skeptical that this (the bird poisoning I posted about above.) is a cover-up:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/01/25/the-10-leading-theories-for-dead-birds-and-fish.aspx

<3