PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump - China is our enemy!

Deega
22nd January 2011, 19:25
Hi All Avalonians, Guests,

Donald Trump has a particular way of dealing with the problem of goods coming (create an important Commercial Imbalance favorable to China) from China.

He suggests having a 25% US taxes on the Chinese goods getting in America.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/01/20/tsr.trump.v.china.cnn?hpt%3DT2

Interesting.

All my blessings.

Deega

Banshee
22nd January 2011, 19:50
Hi All Avalonians, Guests,

Donald Trump has a particular way of dealing with the problem of goods coming (create an important Commercial Imbalance favorable to China) from China.

He suggests having a 25% US taxes on the Chinese goods getting in America.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2011/01/20/tsr.trump.v.china.cnn?hpt%3DT2

Interesting.

All my blessings.

Deega

That's a darn fine idea only in that it would halt consumption. We don't make anything here- lol. I do take exception to Mr. Trump referring to an entire nation of individuals as "the enemy". That though process has caused us and US a lot of trouble, time, expense, and death ( well, save Blackwater, Haliburton and their cronies)

Deega
22nd January 2011, 20:03
That's a darn fine idea only in that it would halt consumption. We don't make anything here- lol. I do take exception to Mr. Trump referring to an entire nation of individuals as "the enemy". That though process has caused us and US a lot of trouble, time, expense, and death ( well, save Blackwater, Haliburton and their cronies)

Thanks Banshee,

Yes!, you've got a point, lowering the consumption has a direct impact on saving, investing...! And I wonder if in doing so, lowering the Commercial Balance could alieviate the lowering consumption...!, we would need to make the analysis.

I'm not sure if Trump was eluding to the CHinese people or their leaders, I think it was the latter.

All my blessings.

Deega

Ba-ba-Ra
10th February 2011, 19:35
Is Donald forgetting that the U.S. owes China trillions of dollars?

Confucius say: Wise man never should p*ss off man who holds his mortgage.

Unfortunately our short-sighted politicians got us into this situation; deals were made for those trillions of dollars and those deals did not favor American goods and manufacturing.

Deega
10th February 2011, 19:56
Is Donald forgetting that the U.S. owes China trillions of dollars?

Confucius say: Wise man never should p*ss off man who holds his mortgage.

Unfortunately our short-sighted politicians got us into this situation; deals were made for those trillions of dollars and those deals did not favor American goods and manufacturing.

Thanks Ra-ba-Ra,

In our third dimensional world, a lot of people are after the skin of one another, and I wonder if and how may it be different...!

A culture of power with money. And our Financial World have the means to continue that way.

Is it a hopeless cause?, I would humbly say no! But we would need to plan changes, work together, hold ourself for the benefit of all.

All my blessings.

Deega

Lost Soul
11th February 2011, 12:54
I don't disagree with tariffs. This would encourage corporations to return production to the United States. As production returns, the middle class should start returning.

Shairia
11th February 2011, 14:08
The problem with this idea is that our Commerce Department makes shady little deals with key players in these countries. I can't see them giving up their power to such tariffs.

Deega
11th February 2011, 14:43
I don't disagree with tariffs. This would encourage corporations to return production to the United States. As production returns, the middle class should start returning.

Thanks Lost Soul,

As you are aware, when the World Trade Organization opened up a seat to China November 10th, 2001, I'm not sure if they (members Nations) were awared that their market would be flooded by goods coming out of China.

So, members nations were not prepared for what was coming. And we have seen many industries closing their operations. On the other side, the standard of living in China is rising every year, hopefully for the benefit of the chinese.

All my blessings.

Deega

write4change
11th February 2011, 15:13
Trump is not near as smart as he thinks he is.

Of course, TPTB understood that were selling self sufficiency to China.

What do we make in the US that we could survive on.....everything I bring in this house now comes from China if it is usable and servicable; if it is something I don't need like entertainment it might come form the US.

In LA we have by far more FBI agents tracking down copycat products and black marketeers than we ever had or will have for mortgage fraud.

jackovesk
17th February 2011, 01:34
After 'Look at Me' Donald Trump stated that Ron Paul has 'No Chance' of winning the Presidency in 2012.

He's now the 'Real' Tea Party's Enemy..!