PDA

View Full Version : Strange thought on terrorists

Gone002
22nd January 2011, 20:50
Ok Iím out on the outer rim here. But could these ďterrorist" the governments talks about be trying to destroy the NWO. Itís just a thought, and in my mind it makes sense that they would try and cause max damage to the populous and other high value targets to try and stop the NWO or at least try and slow them down.

Maybe the terrorist they mean are another group trying to change the playing field?

I have said to much lol. Again this is just me throwing it out there ok

EDIT
sorry for my spelling and grammer :(

wolf_rt
22nd January 2011, 22:40
I think you will find that the actual 'terrorists' are rather thin on the ground, and there main goal is to stop the west (or whoever) destroying there countrys.
It is my opinion that 99% of 'terrorist' activity is engineered or guided by the powers that be. The other 1% is perpetrated by desperate and unenlightened individuals trying to save there family/country. i wonder if 1% is a small enough figure though.
The majority of Arabs (who cop the blame for the majority of terrorist action) are normal rational people who understand that you cannot blow-up an idea.

Gajanana
22nd January 2011, 22:46
Mmmm, how to word this... people like us are the terrorists, more laws, rules and regulations. Disagree with the mainstream and you are nowadays a terrorist - people taking photos in city streets have been arrested under the terror laws. Looks like soon everyone will automatically be a terrorist, unless they can prove otherwise.
G

seismorg
22nd January 2011, 23:34
If you are Under the Juris constriction of the EU, then you are, a terrorist .
So that makes me one as well.
Death penalty, for protesting , typing thinking ? Just round the corner.
Because they say so.

< http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=285 >

Fred259
23rd January 2011, 00:18
Mmmm, how to word this... people like us are the terrorists, more laws, rules and regulations. Disagree with the mainstream and you are nowadays a terrorist - people taking photos in city streets have been arrested under the terror laws. Looks like soon everyone will automatically be a terrorist, unless they can prove otherwise.
G

Thatís the way itís going here in the UK, first they class you as an extremist then belonging to an extremist group and itís just a small step after that.
Just about everyone on this site would be classed as extremists.

modwiz
24th January 2011, 06:36
If you are Under the Juris constriction of the EU, then you are, a terrorist .
So that makes me one as well.
Death penalty, for protesting , typing thinking ? Just round the corner.
Because they say so.

< http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=285 >
The NWO is a bad scummy group indeed and the EU is a part for sure but any country who has a death penalty cannot join the EU. Turkey abolished the DP there in order to qualify for membership. The way geopolitics are forming up I'll bet Turkey changes its' mind. I believe countries like Turkey, Brazil India, and China and even Iran will begin to make the EU look bad by comparison. If Iran could throw of the mullahs it would surge ahead of where it is now. The all, except Turkey would have to rid themselves of their archaic attachment to the death penalty.

seismorg
24th January 2011, 14:21
The extract posted above does show when and where they can implement the DP.
The UK still has the DP.

Ammit
24th January 2011, 15:18
Seismorg, I thought it was abbolished in the uk, I took this piece from wikipedia:

" Capital punishment in the United Kingdom was abolished in the 20th century. The last executions in the United Kingdom, by hanging, took place in 1964, prior to capital punishment being abolished for murder (in 1969 in Great Britain and in 1973 in Northern Ireland). Although not applied since, the death penalty remained on the statute book for certain other offences until 1998. "

Lefty Dave
24th January 2011, 21:37
Greetings
It seems clear that the ":terrorists" are those that take advantage of the event and use it for their own ways and means...whoever benefits from the results of terrorist activity are generally the ones behind the event..whoever knew about it before it happened...in the instance of 9/11...the option traders that bet it would happen...FEMA being on the scene before it happened( did you see all their dump trucks show up right on time?) and those "dancing arabs", part of a foreign moving company, that were arrested filming the event before it happened, and who's truck registered smelling of military explosives..(who got a free ride home)...none of these people were prosecuted...no tapes of any hijackers at any airport that day were ever released...ONE MUST SURMISE THAT THE TERRORISTS weren't hiding in a cave in Afghanistan. They were likely hiding in Washington , or a school in Florida...but we will never know..our government is compromised, corrupt now at all levels, and there's no one left to come to our rescue.

seismorg
24th January 2011, 21:51
Seismorg, I thought it was abbolished in the uk, I took this piece from wikipedia:

" Capital punishment in the United Kingdom was abolished in the 20th century. The last executions in the United Kingdom, by hanging, took place in 1964, prior to capital punishment being abolished for murder (in 1969 in Great Britain and in 1973 in Northern Ireland). Although not applied since, the death penalty remained on the statute book for certain other offences until 1998. "

Still there for saducing the queens daughter and treason, to the best of my limited knowledge.

norman
24th January 2011, 21:57
I thought it was abbolished in the uk,

It is and it isn't

Two points.

1) If you are ever found guilty of treason, they have the death penalty option.

2) I know for a fact that at least one of the most recently built prisons in the UK has already got a deathcell and execution chamber designed into it. The medical staff are currently using it as a dumping area but it's all there ready to go.

Rosco1
24th January 2011, 22:57
The death penalty was abolished here in Britain on the 8th of November 1965.
Most Britain's want the death penalty to be brought back, but yet to no avail.

Even if you are found guilty of treason you probably won't get life in prison.
Sir Anthony Blunt was recruited by MI5 and was exposed as a soviet spy.
In the 1960s he used to spend christmas with victor rothschild in rothschilds house in Cambridge.
Sir Anthony Blunt was 3rd cousin to the queen mother.
Queen Elizabeth II stripped Blunt of his knighthood.
He eventually died of a heart attack in 1985 aged 73.

So getting back to Normans two points....
1. The death penalty was abolished in 1965
2. The death cell is probably ready for when the NWO takes over. Just like
the train carriages in the US or is it Canada ? not sure which country, but in those carriages they have guillotines installed
into them with shackles in the rest of the carriage.