PDA

View Full Version : Are blue-eyed boys and girls more brilliant?.

Ross
23rd January 2011, 04:12
Seen as there is discussion on eye colour over at the 'false flag thread' I thought it worthy to discuss the colour of eyes here.

The colour of your eyes could determine your achievements in life, say scientists.

They claim those with blue eyes are more likely to sparkle academically than those with brown.

They are more intelligent and gain more qualifications because they study more effectively and perform better in exams.

In reaction time trials conducted by U.S. scientists, the brown-eyed performed better, making them more likely to succeed at activities such as football, hockey and rugby.
But the researchers concluded that those with lighter eyes appeared to be better strategic thinkers.

Joanna Rowe, professor emeritus at the University of Louisville in Kentucky, who conducted the tests, said the results suggested a hitherto unexplored link between eye colour and academic achievement.

"It is just observed, rather than explained," she said. "There's no scientific answer yet." Dr Tony Fallone, senior psychology lecturer at the University of Bedfordshire, who has also studied eye colour, believes it should be taken more seriously as an indicator of personality and ability.

Most babies have blue eyes but they usually darken as the pigment melanin builds up in the iris.
Less melanin produces green, grey, or light brown eyes. Eyes with very little melanin appear blue or grey.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-476244/Why-blue-eyed-boys-girls-brilliant.html#ixzz1BpOsuCUe

Ross.

Ross
23rd January 2011, 04:16
The Genetics Behind Blue Eyes:

http://www.brighthub.com/science/genetics/articles/22176.aspx

Eye colour general:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

Little Ishta
23rd January 2011, 04:26
That is interesting. But what happens when the eye colour changes? I have blue/gray eyes and some days they are quite blue and other days they are gray. Wonder if that means I am brilliant when my eyes are blue.....

Ross
23rd January 2011, 04:27
In 2008, new research revealed that people with blue eyes have a single common ancestor. Scientists tracked down a genetic mutation that leads to blue eyes. "Originally, we all had brown eyes," said Hans Eiberg from the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the University of Copenhagen.

bluestflame
23rd January 2011, 04:29
nothing to do with norse "gods" then ?

truthseekerdan
23rd January 2011, 04:30
That is interesting. But what happens when the eye colour changes? I have blue/gray eyes and some days they are quite blue and other days they are gray. Wonder if that means I am brilliant when my eyes are blue.....

When it's a grey day you have gray eyes, and when it's clear blue day you have blue eyes...;)

Ross
23rd January 2011, 04:30

I am still learning...plenty of reading in above links.

What I do know with my own eyes is this:

When I eat healthy (raw foods@70% cooked@30%) keep my general health in order/balanced my eye colour is more defined (bright) and definately clearer (whites).

witchy1
23rd January 2011, 04:53
They claim those with blue eyes are more likely to sparkle academically than those with brown.They are more intelligent and gain more qualifications because they study more effectively and perform better in exams.

LOL - you have GOT to be kidding.:faint:

Teakai
23rd January 2011, 05:50
I shall assume that the scientists who conducted this study are all brown eyed - because that's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard.
Who is funding this stuff?

Ross
23rd January 2011, 05:55
I shall assume that the scientists who conducted this study are all brown eyed - because that's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard.

"It is just observed, rather than explained," she said. "There's no scientific answer yet." Dr Tony Fallone, senior psychology lecturer at the University of Bedfordshire, who has also studied eye colour, believes it should be taken more seriously as an indicator of personality and ability.

Observation only.

Gajanana
23rd January 2011, 06:31
David Bowie has got one brown and one blue :eek:

bluestflame
23rd January 2011, 06:34
daughter's got a white cat the same , one blue one green , even called him "bowie"

Teakai
23rd January 2011, 06:44
Observation only.

Thanks Ross - hope they're not going to waste money on an actual study.

Using the measure of observation we could perhaps deduce that blue eyed people were better at learning by rote than brown eyed people.
Or, we could deduce that brown eyed people knew the education system was a load of rot and couldn't be bothered with it.
Or we could deduce that the parents of blue eyed people totally bought into the 'system's definition of success.

Or we could deduce that this study may be about racial issues and not just a harmless bit of untested observation. Hardly seems worth the space it takes up.
I suspect ulterior motives.

Celine
23rd January 2011, 06:49
Albert Einstein's eyes were brown, according to his Swiss passport.

Lost Soul
23rd January 2011, 07:00
I think Adolph Hitler would approve of this research. Is there a puke smiley?

Alien Ramone
23rd January 2011, 07:20
These kind of discussions give me an uneasy feeling in my gut. If the assertion is true about eye color, there is still definitely an overlap as there is in most traits related to demographics. Celine's mention of Albert Einstein with brown eyes makes the point well. I greatly appreciate, if a faction of the 33 is trying to help us and working against destructive plans. I can feel the strength and callousness coming through from Atticus (I don't mean that disrespectfully), and am very interested to hear the portion of the plans related to light. The approach we are hearing here is different than what we have heard from a lot of Project Camelot interviewees. Most specifically I am thinking of Alex Collier who has talked about how you should feel positive vibes (paraphrasing based on what I remember) when dealing with other beings. Then again how can one know that one isn't being deceived by a group that sends out all positive vibes. As the process progresses, if we start to here about the relation between those taking different approaches it may become clearer. It all makes me feel very uneasy, but I look forward to hearing more information.

Ross
23rd January 2011, 07:33
Hi all,

I started this thread to discuss eye colour--to avoid off topic discusson in the 'false flag thread as 'eye colour' was being asked by members to Charles, who did mention it, and members were offering their eye colour to Charles hoping for more info.

As there were several members wanting to discuss it, I made this thread. For members benefit.

So, I went about finding some info, based on science, as a start, to look for more clues.

My personal view regarding academic brilliance due to eye colour is not that relevant, but then again I know very little in this area...And wanted to look and find any connections.

The Title of the thread was from the Science based website, not my own.

The genetic link I provided is very interesting and I have already learnt much that I did not know.

Or, we could deduce that brown eyed people knew the education system was a load of rot and couldn't be bothered with it.

This is a possible clue. Perhaps blue eyed people are easier controlled?

Ross

Ross
23rd January 2011, 07:48
Albert Einstein's eyes were brown, according to his Swiss passport.

another possible clue:

Albert:

He spent his early life in Munich, where his family owned a small manufacturing business. He studied Judaism at home, where he also was taught to play the violin. He showed a great interest in Mathematics and taught himself Euclidian geometry at the age of 12.

Albert Einstein began school in Munich, but does not seem to have been particularly interested in what was offered there. Failure of the family business, when Albert was 15, caused his family to leave Munich for Milan. He stayed there for a year and then moved to Switzerland, where he continued his education at school in Arrau. Einstein hoped to become an electrical engineer and, at the second attempt, enrolled at the Swiss National Polytechnic in Zurich in 1896.

It seems that he continued to show little respect for his teachers, as he was not a regular attender at lectures. He spent considerable time studying physics on his own. Despite the lack of time in lecture halls, he graduated as a teacher of physics and mathematics in 1900, but was unable to obtain a post in the university. It has been suggested that he had not impressed his professors enough, which is perhaps not surprising, given his attitude, and so did not receive their all-important backing for an academic career.

Brown eyes he had from what I can find. Less able to conform? clue.

Teakai
23rd January 2011, 07:48
Hi all,

I started this thread to discuss eye colour--to avoid off topic discusson in the 'false flag thread as 'eye colour' was being asked by members to Charles, who did mention it, and members were offering their eye colour to Charles hoping for more info.

As there were several members wanting to discuss it, I made this thread. For members benefit.

So, I went about finding some info, based on science, as a start, to look for more clues.

My personal view regarding academic brilliance due to eye colour is not that relevant, but then again I know very little in this area...And wanted to look and find any connections.

The genetic link I provided is very interesting and I have already learnt much that I did not know.

Ross

Maybe it's to do with the Aryans versus the Semites, Ross?

Hitler believed the Aryans to be the superior race. Blonde or light coloured hair and blue eyes.

Also - according to Arizona Wilder the Aryans were the one's who came from mars and were followed here by the reptilians. They are desired for their yummy blood and their DNA structure.

Teakai
23rd January 2011, 07:56
another possible clue:

Albert Einstein began school in Munich, but does not seem to have been particularly interested in what was offered there. Failure of the family business, when Albert was 15, caused his family to leave Munich for Milan. He stayed there for a year and then moved to Switzerland, where he continued his education at school in Arrau. Einstein hoped to become an electrical engineer and, at the second attempt, enrolled at the Swiss National Polytechnic in Zurich in 1896.

It seems that he continued to show little respect for his teachers, as he was not a regular attender at lectures. He spent considerable time studying physics on his own. Despite the lack of time in lecture halls, he graduated as a teacher of physics and mathematics in 1900, but was unable to obtain a post in the university. It has been suggested that he had not impressed his professors enough, which is perhaps not surprising, given his attitude, and so did not receive their all-important backing for an academic career.

Brown eyes he had from what I can find. Less able to conform? clue.

Yes, I too heard Einstein was a bit of a hopeless case at school. His teachers thought he had no hope, but his mother defended him admirably.

I'm not sure whether the eye colour is about which is easier to control, though. I think it's more about getting into people's heads in order to justify particular actions. A subtle form of brainwashing based on bugg*er all that people accept blindly and without reason because they read it in the newspaper AND in the science section. (all irrespective of eye colour - stupidity is colour blind)

Muslims are evil.
Jews are victims.
Brown eyed people are stupid.

Hiram
23rd January 2011, 08:13
But It isn't those who score the best on tests I am concerned about.

My heart and mind are on those who score the worst.

We are only as strong as the least amongst us. High deliverance has dark foundations.

Right now in the backs streets and shantytowns of Sao Paulo, Manilla, Port Harcourt, there is a child with dark eyes who may save us all.....children with dirty faces...

The meek.

zenith
23rd January 2011, 08:15
This reminds me of the experiments that Jane Elliott did with children.

A Class Divided:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6189991712636113875#

ps: I like your new avatar Celine.

fox.mulder
23rd January 2011, 08:23
Muslims are evil.
Jews are victims.
Brown eyed people are stupid.

Hi this is my first post,I mainly lurk as ive found listeningfirst to be more productive that talking first

However in relation to the suggestion that blue eyed people are smarter and the negative reaction from some, it is no different from believing that there are lizard people and bases on the moon and finding that offensive. Can it be that the people giving the negative reaction have brown eyes and it hits close to home. To be knocked down from the superior postion of being "awake" to being labled as "stupid". I can understand the reaction. However in time we will all know the truth.

All is relative and as my name sakes says "I want to believe"

Ross
23rd January 2011, 08:32
Hi this is my first post,I mainly lurk as ive found listeningfirst to be more productive that talking first

However in relation to the suggestion that blue eyed people are smarter and the negative reaction from some, it is no different from believing that there are lizard people and bases on the moon and finding that offensive. Can it be that the people giving the negative reaction have brown eyes and it hits close to home. To be knocked down from the superior postion of being "awake" to being labled as "stupid". I can understand the reaction. However in time we will all know the truth.

Welcome to Avalon fox. :welcome:

I just changed the thread title, as I could see it was a possible reactive trigger.

My mistake using the intial title from the Science blog.

Enjoy your time here at Avalon:)

Teakai
23rd January 2011, 08:46

However in relation to the suggestion that blue eyed people are smarter and the negative reaction from some, it is no different from believing that there are lizard people and bases on the moon and finding that offensive.

Hi FoxMulder – I don’t think it’s a matter of offence, but common sense. And I’m not seeing the connection you’re making between eye colour, mars bases and reptilians unless it’s all about belief – and what is belief but faith without foundation?

. Can it be that the people giving the negative reaction have brown eyes and it hits close to home. To be knocked down from the superior postion of being "awake" to being labled as "stupid". I can understand the reaction. However in time we will all know the truth.

Could be.
But a person would have to be pretty ignorant to think their eye colour made them superior or inferior to another person, IMO.

Some people are happy with belief – others prefer knowledge. Knowledge is knowing - belief is relative.

witchy1
23rd January 2011, 08:52
For those that missed Charles Q&A re eye colour - post 1498

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Nenuphar http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?p=104189#post104189)
What is the significance of our eye colour?

Repy: It's a way of determining your outlook on things.

Teakai
23rd January 2011, 09:06

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Nenuphar http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?p=104189#post104189)

Hi Witchy and thanks for that. I did miss the Q and A.

What does the reply mean?

Ross
23rd January 2011, 09:12
Hi Witchy and thanks for that. I did miss the Q and A.

Perhaps genetic, some may be believers of anothers information and some may be "free thinkers" of which are harder to convince thus control.

Hiram
23rd January 2011, 09:24
Welcome Fox Mulder!!! Great name my friend!

For the Record:

My eyes are Grey.

I didn't take offense in the data whatsoever. I was just trying to gently remind that surprises come from the strangest of places and individuals.

Inside everyone there are treasures. Some of us never find them. Thus is life.

I'm curious to find the diamonds hiding in the rough.....not the shining jewels in the jewelry-store glass case, though they may be polished and pretty:-)

Teakai
23rd January 2011, 09:40
Perhaps genetic, some may be believers of anothers information and some may be "free thinkers" of which are harder to convince thus control.

Why do you think it might be that, Ross?
Who or what are your examples?

witchy1
23rd January 2011, 10:06
The thread is a cacophony and very difficult to extract the important messages.

My understanding (correct me if Im wrong Ross) was this question arose following a discussion on how people might react to the new releases beginning to be now rolled out. Atticus believes that our eye colour may assist in determining how we might cope with that new information.

I also garnered from the thread that much of the information that is just beginning to be posted is likely to rock some peoples beliefs to such a degree that certain reactions may be expected (from a psychological/belief perspective.)

There is a small discussion on how we come to our beliefs and why any information contrary to those beliefs can cause certain reactions. From which I took anger, disbelief, dismissive, denial etc right through the continuum to acceptance (looks a bit like the grief cycle) but this is my take on it only.
W

silentghost80
23rd January 2011, 10:09
cool i just realized lol i have amber eyes every one always said gold but amber fits better
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Light%26DarkContrast.jpg

Teakai
23rd January 2011, 10:17
The thread is a cacophony and very difficult to extract the important messages.

My understanding (correct me if Im wrong Ross) was this question arose following a discussion on how people might react to the new releases beginning to be now rolled out. Atticus believes that our eye colour may assist in determining how we might cope with that new information.

I also garnered from the thread that much of the information that is just beginning to be posted is likely to rock some peoples beliefs to such a degree that certain reactions may be expected (from a psychological/belief perspective.)

There is a small discussion on how we come to our beliefs and why any information contrary to those beliefs can cause certain reactions. From which I took anger, disbelief, dismissive, denial etc right through the continuum to acceptance (looks a bit like the grief cycle) but this is my take on it only.W

Sure - that makes sense. I just wonder how that has anything to do with eye colour.
I wonder why Charles just didn't just come out and explain it rather than being so cryptic. Cryptic always keeps one guessing. It's also a handy technique to use if Charles hasn't got the answer himself.

Possibly now the 'ptb' are sitting about their tables smoking their cigars, wagging their tails and laughing themselves stupid at how Charles is playing us like a banjo.
:lol:

White Rabbit
26th January 2011, 03:45
Sooooooo... I have been reading the different questions and replies etc about the eye colors.... I have not seen any mention of Green Eyes... or are they just lumped in with anything but brown? My eyes change from green to blue to back again or add in a slight bit of grey... the changes can be so startling that people that have known me for years have asked if I have in color contacts... just wondering, and if there was information on what I just posted here... can someone point me to it? thanks!!

slipknotted
26th January 2011, 03:48
sorry but thats bullcrap

jorr lundstrom
26th January 2011, 04:27
Hi. I have dark blue eyes. Our three cats has yellow eyes.
Its five in the morning here, and they have been sleeping for hours.
I think they are smart because of this. I wonder if it has something to do with their eyecolor.
I am sure Charles will inform us wot eyecolors is all about, at the time he finds right to do so.
Good night, Jorr

Carmody
26th January 2011, 04:40
I would not read too much into it. Charles says something along the lines of all his mates being African.

How many of those do you think have blue eyes.

BenjiRixon
29th January 2011, 12:21
I would not read too much into it. Charles says something along the lines of all his mates being African.

How many of those do you think have blue eyes.

exactly what i was thinking.

personally i think eye colour does not matter anyway i think it'd onlt be the tip of the iceburg so to speak. i think many many factors would contributute to how you react to information/being controlled/suceptable to information eyc etc

honeybee
29th January 2011, 16:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Qf2vmNTE0&feature=player_embedded#

I'm not sure if this link will post, but it's in the news section on David Icke's site relating to HAARP and mind control. Around 7 minutes in there is a reference to blond haired blue eyed, red haired green eyed people having an enzyme in their genetics which makes them more susceptible to mind control.

Anima66
29th January 2011, 17:53
I have dark green eyes with a touch of hazel in the middle, I have believed in "alternative media" sources since i was younger. My wife has green eyes but doesnt believe in any of it, I dont think eye colour has anything to do with how we percieve or accept knowledge. My son has Blue eyes which is pretty strange.

oldeyes
29th January 2011, 17:57
I wish there were a study on individual brilliance. Everyone is brilliant in at least one aspect.

I have a friend who is autistic who may not do well with test scores, but he is a stellar golfer and is always eager to shake your hand. No one can greet like him. And a little girl I know who has Down's Syndrome is love personified. Again, she may not have done well with cognitive function-based testing, but she could fill a stadium with her loving presence, and it's impossible to be around her without smiling. I did very well academically, but these two people teach me more than the education system ever did.

We are all brilliant.

I'm off my soapbox now. :bounce:

unplugged
29th January 2011, 19:38
...Who is funding this stuff?

Rich blue-eyed morons who failed kindergarten at age 10 and wondered if there was something particularly exceptional about their performance.

Fortunately for them, they found an academic who needed a refresher course in how to frame a hypothesis. This stalwart discovered and administered tests developed by blue-eyed researchers working with rare blue-eyed monkeys. Unsurprisingly, brown, black, gray and green-eyed students didn't understand the test and failed to sparkle academically each time the test was given. Also not surprisingly our professorial genius managed to overlook the fact that only blue-eyed students stayed awake for the duration of the test.

What utter poppycock!

I trust the East Indian, Chinese, African, South American Indian (etc.) cultures aren't too dismayed to learn their dull-witted, non-sparkling achievements are the inevitable result of their inherent intellectual inferiority.

Anima66
29th January 2011, 21:52
Did atticus ever get into the eye discussion properly or was it just a statement?

majapahit
30th January 2011, 00:49

If i entertain how Charles paints the 'character' of a basic 33 person
I would suggest the 33
view the color of your eyes
as the Dog Whisperer does

so then they can create 'an invisible boundery' if so desired
doing this calm and assertive
and make you wag your tail when obeying or whatever you lack in proper behaviour
and which you do gladly
and love the pack leader for it

because thats how it's done

lightseeker
30th January 2011, 01:11
What happens when you have one blue eye and one brown eye. could that mean you can excel at being a heart surgeon and a quarter back for the top foot ball team in the country, lol. This is meant to be light hearted folks ! I happen to have two blue eyes which do tend to change from blue grey and brillian blue from time to time.

Alliamber
30th January 2011, 06:08
Thanks Zenith I knew I'd heard about this! It's scary how quickly those kids became like the Hitler Youth.

Calz
30th January 2011, 06:41
As one of those peeps with blue eyes let me say this:

We come here in many lives in every capacity in every size shape and form to learn what we must to advance.

No doubt we have blue faces in others places as well???

It's all good!!!

EC1000
30th January 2011, 15:11
personally, i think to make any sort of judgement about a person based on a physical trait is a bit narrow minded-that goes for the concept behind this article and also what charles was saying in his thread.

ps. blue eyes and did horrible in school but that was probably due to extreme lack of interest

yaksuit
30th January 2011, 15:21
David Bowie has got one brown and one blue :eek:

This is known as "heterochromia iridum", although it is not clear if Bowie fits this category.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum

Gone001
30th January 2011, 15:37
Seen as there is discussion on eye colour over at the 'false flag thread' I thought it worthy to discuss the colour of eyes here.

The colour of your eyes could determine your achievements in life, say scientists.

They claim those with blue eyes are more likely to sparkle academically than those with brown.

They are more intelligent and gain more qualifications because they study more effectively and perform better in exams.

In reaction time trials conducted by U.S. scientists, the brown-eyed performed better, making them more likely to succeed at activities such as football, hockey and rugby.
But the researchers concluded that those with lighter eyes appeared to be better strategic thinkers.

Joanna Rowe, professor emeritus at the University of Louisville in Kentucky, who conducted the tests, said the results suggested a hitherto unexplored link between eye colour and academic achievement.

Most babies have blue eyes but they usually darken as the pigment melanin builds up in the iris.
Less melanin produces green, grey, or light brown eyes. Eyes with very little melanin appear blue or grey.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-476244/Why-blue-eyed-boys-girls-brilliant.html#ixzz1BpOsuCUe

Ross.

Faulty study though isn't it? All brilliance is to these people is the amount of useless textbook info one can store. I mean they say in the article "they study more effectively and perform better in exams.". The intelligence they measure is only relevant to the information it's based on in this case. I don't think this is the kind of thing Charles meant at all. The eyes are the gateway to the soul not an indicator as to the amount of gypsy text book info one can retain and regurgitate onto a written assignment.

Reppin' for the brown eyed folk haha,

Aldous

Dragonfly
30th January 2011, 16:17
This study must be wrong. Though I'm blue-eyed, I ended up on planet earth. So where is the brilliance - or is it vice versa? ;)

peace
30th January 2011, 16:31
i have "shockingly" blue eyes, and i'm an idiot.

DianeKJ
10th February 2011, 17:09
i have "shockingly" blue eyes, and i'm an idiot.

LMAO. Me too
well actually I have chameleon eyes (must be the reptile dna :o) they are blue, with some gold in the middle. they tend to fluctuate between blue and green. hmm maybe I'm occasionally brilliant? I believe my school teachers would heartily dissagree with that though!

Jean-Marie
10th February 2011, 17:35
Personal experience. My first born has brown eyes. He could talk in small sentences at 12 months. We never knew when he stopped memorizing his story books and started reading on his own. He was a year ahead in school. By the time he was 12 he knew what his career was going to be in. He got his first job on his own as 12 working on Saturdays at a Computer store about 5 miles away. He would go in and build systems and they would pay him in hardware credit so he could support his habit. At 14 he attended every 2600 club meeting religiously and started working downtown billing clients out of quickbooks after school and on the weekends. By the time he graduated highschool he could program in 7 languages and knew assembler. At 18 he traveled to England and France teaching computer security. Today he is well regarded in the computer security industry and has won pwnie awards at the Annual Blackhat Conference and has been a speaker the last two years. He has spoken at Microsoft Blue Hat and he is only 27 years old.

And my husband used to yell at him to get off his computer each night and go to bed. He would say "You will never make any money doing that!"

And he never had to go to college.

majapahit
10th February 2011, 18:54
Personal experience. My first born has brown eyes. He could talk in small sentences at 12 months. We never knew when he stopped memorizing his story books and started reading on his own. He was a year ahead in school. By the time he was 12 he knew what his career was going to be in. He got his first job on his own as 12 working on Saturdays at a Computer store about 5 miles away. He would go in and build systems and they would pay him in hardware credit so he could support his habit. At 14 he attended every 2600 club meeting religiously and started working downtown billing clients out of quickbooks after school and on the weekends. By the time he graduated highschool he could program in 7 languages and knew assembler. At 18 he traveled to England and France teaching computer security. Today he is well regarded in the computer security industry and has won pwnie awards at the Annual Blackhat Conference and has been a speaker the last two years. He has spoken at Microsoft Blue Hat and he is only 27 years old.

And my husband used to yell at him to get off his computer each night and go to bed. He would say "You will never make any money doing that!"

And he never had to go to college.
.. and he's afraid of girls?

Jean-Marie
10th February 2011, 19:05
No he has been in a relationship with a girl who is the love of his life for 6+ years. She has a bachelors in psychology and is working on her masters.

majapahit
10th February 2011, 19:40
No he has been in a relationship with a girl who is the love of his life for 6+ years. She has a bachelors in psychology and is working on her masters. .. he's the subject of her dissertation then?

Jean-Marie
10th February 2011, 19:49
No he has been in a relationship with a girl who is the love of his life for 6+ years. She has a bachelors in psychology and is working on her masters. .. he's the subject of her dissertation then?

No, and the only reason I put this out here was to show that Brown Eyed people are just as brilliant as blue eyed people. I don't like your humor and will no longer entertain you.

Inelia
10th February 2011, 19:59
Green eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes, which is more worthy? More significant? More important? More intelligent? More powerful perhaps?

I do know it can be used to divide people.

This study I think might be of interest, has been proven over and over again:

http://www.janeelliott.com/

sllim11
10th February 2011, 20:20
was just reading this last night...

http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/all-blue-eyed-humans-have-common-ancestor-15361.html

bodixa
10th February 2011, 20:43
Green eyes, brown eyes, blue eyes, which is more worthy? More significant? More important? More intelligent? More powerful perhaps?

I do know it can be used to divide people.

This study I think might be of interest, has been proven over and over again:

http://www.janeelliott.com/

I have brown eyes and a melungian bump - I'm all lizard!

:)

buffski
10th February 2011, 21:15
The blind cannot see...

The proud, will not.....

majapahit
10th February 2011, 21:55
blue eyed people have parts of several genes missing

and are susceptible to drugs addiction in a rather peculiar way ..
like not in 'relaxes me' but in 'I'm fleeing from myself'

why do you want to do that .. begs the question

is my perception of this 'problem', mt

hexenomega
24th May 2011, 19:47
well,
my take is, forget size, eye colour, hair, all of that, its the errr,,,battery inside that defines what you are and what you can do, sorry i cant be more clear
regards hex

Cigan Mojia
14th June 2011, 23:53

Ross.

Academia as it relates to the didactic methods of learning or true knowledge? Repetitive regurgitation of so called information to indoctrinate the masses, this seems to be teaching less of the how and why and more in the form of “because I said so” theory.

With two children in public school I am painfully aware of this method of indoctrination… it’s sad to think the children who question are failing while those who simply accept what is put in front of them excel.

I think that’s what we are here to change.

shadowstalker
15th June 2011, 00:18
What does that mean for folks who are of Asian decent or African and the like. I don't think eye color has anything to do with how smart a person is. it just sounds like another thing to keep folks separate from each other to quibble over.

Ethereal Blue Being
15th June 2011, 01:29
just a thought.. both of my parents mom and dad bright cornflower blue eyes and they both (my father is deceased) blue black hair . dads 6ft 3in ,skin porcelain white few freckles cant tan.. my mom golden skin tans easily and both (no bias I swear) gorgeous ..he looked like actor Gregory Peck only not so skinny and mom like Actress Ava Gardner or Annette Funicello ( also of frankie avalon beach movie fame)of the 1950 s 60s Disney Mouseketeers show.People would always tell them this. Both kind, gentle, respectful, beautiful singing/speaking voices, sweet but not weak in character. and by their own stories were "teachers pet" all through school/college . I have always noticed that people were/are drawn/attracted to them. Both very hi IQs my dad was a math/science teacher with a minor in history/english lit. and neither of them (R.I.P dad)would like my quick poorly composed posts here at Avalon,gramatically speaking( he did the degree in 3 yrs) MY POINT IS how much of their education/good grades was influenced by their appearance/kindness especially in school subjects that arent right wrong like math and science.All five of my brothers and sisters (way above avg students and sweet &kindsame as mom and dad) have the same bright blue eyes and my eyes.- well lets just say they are a bit unusual. Even my eye Drs over the years have remarked on them. Also I was in honors/advanced placement classes here in Las vegas and I can remember other students in my classes African American , Asian, Hispanic etc (all brown eye colors, there were alot of them in my classes ) I graduated high school mid 1970s. So. Im not sure the eye color/intellect holds true . What about geographical location Minneapolis, minnesota ( scandinavian settled) would have more blue eyes in the population compared to say Miami or SanDiego.Where are these studies done?

sygh
15th June 2011, 02:14
Hi all,

Ross

Hogwash to all of this nonsense. I'm blue eyed and my reaction times have always been swift. I'm also 54, and in college "again". Have been since 2007. Had my reaction time tested with 18-30 year olds and mine was still in the upper 5 % out of 300 students tested. Ummmm... Maybe it's a fluke? Do I care???? Only to the point where I know I can still do quite a lot of the things I want to do. But what does what I just typed really mean?

The test for reaction time we took consisted of pressing the space bar of a key board as soon as a dot randomly appearing on a computer screen was spotted. I guess I'm just good at detecting spots.

ghostrider
15th June 2011, 03:39

the color of someone's eyes has nothing to do with their ability to learn, achieve, or succeed. a free human being can be intelligent reguardless of skin color, eye color , hair color etc. so called scientists ego boxes in their own brain. sad.

from_Brzil
15th June 2011, 05:26
Carl Sagan and Albert Einstein had brown Eyes.... ( and they were pretty Bright) ...

This study/conclusions sound a bit weird to me... rsss

Anyway..
Just wanted to add this info that popped in my mind... relating this thread and these 2 guys I admire...
;-)

Edit: I'm also going to add, Dr. Michio kaku... contemporary, well known physicist... Also, I'm going to add..... japanese people ????.... You know what... This is bollocks.. bad research..bad..! rs ;-)

Humble Janitor
15th June 2011, 06:19
I'm shocked that they didn't suggest blond hair as well or else, it'd look like a study funded by Nazis.

Blond hair is associated more with a lack of intelligence.

Houman
15th June 2011, 06:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFHYyErkA0

stdante
15th June 2011, 07:39
I've learned here that the life that we live is all an illusion and it has to stop...

why bother with what colors your eyes is ? ;)

PHARAOH
15th June 2011, 12:17
NO! They are not. Truth be told Blue eyes are a genetic defect as they lack melenin and are extremely sensitive to sunlight. Mods please close this ridiculous thread.

Steven
15th June 2011, 13:52
Racism begins with this kind of confusion. The fruits of this sort of ideas are: segregation, discrimination, division, oppression, etc... The history is full of examples. Please, be aware of it.

Namaste, Steven

Cigan Mojia
15th June 2011, 17:59
I find it interesting that there are so many personal filters in play here... I also believe it was not the intention of the OP for this thread to incense the masses over discrimination.

The conversation began, as I took it, in a debate over the "observations" of
"Joanna Rowe, professor emeritus at the University of Louisville in Kentucky, who conducted the tests..." Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-476244/Why-blue-eyed-boys-girls-brilliant.html#ixzz1PMtVLmnQ

what those tests mean and what that means in relation to, as Ross put it
discussion on eye colour over at the 'false flag thread'...

According to the observations of the initially cited article,

Agree, Disagree or remain indifferent, I would still like to know what this has to do with the 'false flag thread'.

Genetics are likely to be the main culprit of interest, and what innate abilities may be hiding in what scientists are calling our "junk DNA" to be of service to the intrigue at hand. :o

A little Insight from another perspective:

... For centuries people have been fascinated with eye color. Eye color, in all its many forms is a truly individual phenomena, resulting entirely from genetics. ...
Genetics of Eye Color
Your genetics ultimately influences your eye color. While most people consider the basic eye colors brown, blue and green, there are actually many variants. These include:

Brown Eyes - The most common eye color in the world. Brown eyes range from light brown or honey to almost black. Light brown eyes are common in many ethnicities including among Africans, Asians and Caucasians. Brown is often considered more dominant than other colors.
Black Eyes - People with very dark colored irises appear to have black eyes. This is more common among Native Americans, Africans and Asians.
Hazel Eyes - This color combination is a mix of green and brown eyes. Hazel eyes are more common in people of European descent.
Blue Eyes - Blue eyes are considered more rare than any other color, and often found among people of European descent. Many consider vibrant blue eyes among the more desirable qualities.
Grey Eyes - Grey eyes are variant of blue eyes only much lighter. Grey eyes often include a combination of other tints including light blue or greenish. Still others may have a copper or honey colored ring surrounding the pupil of their eyes. This is a relatively uncommon eye color.
Green Eyes - Green eyes are among the most rare eye color and typically found among people in Germany or of Slavic origins.
Violet Eyes - This is even more rare than green eyes. Many believe violet eyes result when there is not enough pigment in the eye to color the blood vessels so they shine through causing a violet like color.
Red Eyes - This commonly occurs in people who have a condition called albinism and results when the eye lacks any pigment.http://www.eyedoctorguide.com/eye_general/eye_color.html

Teakai
17th June 2011, 00:04

the color of someone's eyes has nothing to do with their ability to learn, achieve, or succeed. a free human being can be intelligent reguardless of skin color, eye color , hair color etc. so called scientists ego boxes in their own brain. sad.

I agree, ghostrider - I was evaluating using the proffered theory.
:)

hexenomega
16th July 2011, 22:27
I'm shocked that they didn't suggest blond hair as well or else, it'd look like a study funded by Nazis.

Blond hair is associated more with a lack of intelligence.

then again,
you are now saying that blonde people are stupid, really we must move away from this, it gets people killed
hex

RMorgan
17th July 2011, 17:37
They must have forgotten that India is the biggest "brilliant scientists" exporter...They also have forgotten that most of our state-of-the-art technology comes from Asia...

This is so ridiculous... It made me remember of an old "science" called Fisiognomony, which used to judge people by their body characteristics...Fisiognomony allowed us to predict if this one or the other were criminals just by looking at the shbape of their nose and ears...Of course, it´s proved to be wrong.

I honestly think someone should close this thread.

Hamish
17th July 2011, 18:10
I am blue eyed and you best believe I am not Brillaint. <------ ;)

Teakai
17th July 2011, 23:10
They must have forgotten that India is the biggest "brilliant scientists" exporter...They also have forgotten that most of our state-of-the-art technology comes from Asia...

This is so ridiculous... It made me remember of an old "science" called Fisiognomony, which used to judge people by their body characteristics...Fisiognomony allowed us to predict if this one or the other were criminals just by looking at the shbape of their nose and ears...Of course, it´s proved to be wrong.

I honestly think someone should close this thread .

Why?
people who believe crazy stuff will believe it if the thread is closed. Wouldn't it be better to use this thread to reason and perhaps shine some kind of understanding on the lack of validity and reasoning behind holding certain ideas?

Ellisa
14th August 2011, 04:49
Before we blue-eyed geniuses get carried away perhaps we should, in the spirit of the anecdotal nature of the conclusions reached, look at the results of, for eg, school-leaving examinations. Here in Australia the leading scores are predominately those of students with Asian backgrounds, especially Chinese. They have brown eyes. It is racial stereotyping to suggest that they merely work hard and don't have so much involvement in extra-curricula activities, which contrasts with the image of a lazy, lay about surfer which is usually that of a blue-eyed blonde. Perhaps we should, in my opinion, admit that this research seems to verge on complete bunkum based as it is more on preconceived ideas and less on scientific fact!

Teakai has a good suggestion---that we examine how such a badly reasoned idea has gained hold! RMorgan has an even better idea though!

Lord Sidious
14th August 2011, 07:54
Before we blue-eyed geniuses get carried away perhaps we should, in the spirit of the anecdotal nature of the conclusions reached, look at the results of, for eg, school-leaving examinations. Here in Australia the leading scores are predominately those of students with Asian backgrounds, especially Chinese. They have brown eyes. It is racial stereotyping to suggest that they merely work hard and don't have so much involvement in extra-curricula activities, which contrasts with the image of a lazy, lay about surfer which is usually that of a blue-eyed blonde. Perhaps we should, in my opinion, admit that this research seems to verge on complete bunkum based as it is more on preconceived ideas and less on scientific fact!

Teakai has a good suggestion---that we examine how such a badly reasoned idea has gained hold! RMorgan has an even better idea though!

A lot of this is also down to work eithic too.
The chinese are far ahead of the ''aussie'' kids.

from_Brzil
14th August 2011, 16:42
I am blue eyed and you best believe I am not Brillaint. <------ ;)

Hehe... But, you do have a sense of humor.. ;-)

Abraço.

moonchild
14th August 2011, 17:39
FOFL!!!
And yet the Asians and their brown eyes are always tops in class....hmm I wonder!!!

Curt
14th August 2011, 18:55
Or we could deduce that this study may be about racial issues and not just a harmless bit of untested observation. Hardly seems worth the space it takes up.
I suspect ulterior motives.

This does seem to play to some pretty obvious racial biases. Anecdotally, some rather intelligent Asian peoples with brown eyes, presumably seem to be doing quite well in academia and in the professions. Even the problematic book "The Bell Curve" by Hernstein and Murray has Asian populations' (largely brown eyed) IQ's significantly higher than those of European extraction, (where blue eyes are perhaps most common.) But the whole 'science of intelligence' is pretty iffy anyway. Especially when you consider that IQ's of children from populations with lower IQ's, according to 'the data', when adopted by middle class families with high levels of education have been proven to increase by 5-10 points. This suggests that there is more going on than genetics and 'race' much less eye color. There's so much room for abuse with these sorts of studies.

Curt
14th August 2011, 18:59
Why? people who believe crazy stuff will believe it if the thread is closed. Wouldn't it be better to use this thread to reason and perhaps shine some kind of understanding on the lack of validity and reasoning behind holding certain ideas?

I agree totally. Why not see how much purchase this silly idea has in the marketplace of ideas...hash it out a bit....

Tane Mahuta
15th August 2011, 10:19
What about those who are blind?

Ray Charles, Stevie Ray Wonder!
Abdurrahman Wahid - former President of Indonesia (1940- )
Al Hibbler
Audre Lorde - Poet - Activist (1934 - 1992)
Blind Lemon Jefferson - (1893 - 1929) - Blues musician & singer
Blind Willie McTell - (1901 - 1959)
Brandon Jardine - was stabbed in the eyes by his parents with red hot pokers in 1991.
Clarence Carter - (born 1936)
David Blunkett - (born 1947) - British ex-cabinet minister
Denise Leigh - opera singer and winner of Channel 4's Operatunity
Dorothea Lange - Photographer (1895 - 1965)
Dr William Moon - inventor of Moon system of reading
Eamon de Valera - (1882 - 1975) - President of Ireland.
Eduard Degas - French painter
Ella Fitzgerald - (1917 - 1996) - jazz singer - went blind as a result of diabetes in her old age. Enrico Dandolo - (died 1205) - doge of Venice - blind from trauma.
Esmond Knight - British actor
Fritz Lang - (1890 - 1976) - nearly blind at the end of his life
Francisco Goya - (1746 - 1828) - painter - became blind and deaf in late life - painted blind(ed) subjects.
Frankie Armstrong - English folk singer and voice teacher - sight degraded in late teens onwards from glaucoma
George Shearing - (1919 - ) - jazz pianist.
Gilbert Montagn
Ginny Owens - Gospel singer - totally blind from age 2
Harilyn Rousso - Disability Rights Activist/Psychotherapist (1946-)
Henry Fawcett - UK Postmaster General - 19th Century
Homer - Greek poet said to have been blind.
Honor Daumier - (1808 - 1879) - French caricaturist - painter - and sculptor - blind later in life.
Isaac the Blind - (1160 - 1235) - French cabbalist (possibly blind from birth)
Isaac - biblical patriarch
James Joyce - (1882 - 1941) - writer - at times blind - underwent several operations
Jessica Callahan - singer - blind from retinopathy of prematurity
Jhamak Ghimire - Nepalese Poet and Writer (1980)
Joaquin Rodrigo - composer - from an illness at age three
Johann Sebastian Bach - (1685 - 1750) - became blind in later life.
John II of Aragon - (1397 - 1479) - able to see again after cataract surgery (couching) by Abiathar Crescas
John Wesley Powell - Explorer - Geologist (1834 - 1902)
Jose Feliciano - (born 1945) - blind from birth due to congenital glaucoma
Joshua Reynolds - (1723 -1792) - British painter - blind later in life.
Judi Chamberlin - Mental Patients' Liberation Activist (1944-)
King John the Blind of Bohemia - (1309 - 1346)
Mike May - (born 1954) - regained partial vision due to stem cell research.
Ronnie Milsap
Samson - Biblical character - blinded by the Philistines
St. Paul - Apostle
Stalebread Lacombe - Jazz musician - went blind in middle age
Surdas - a Hindu poet - saint and musician of India
Tim Cordes
Tom Wiggins (1849 -1908)
W.C. Handy - (1873 -1958) - Blues composer - went blind in middle age
Wilma Mankiller - Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation (1945-)
Zohar Sharon - blind pro golfer

Read more: http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/famous-blind.shtml#ixzz1V5j7arWQ

TM

Lord Sidious
15th August 2011, 10:57
Éamon de Valera was almost blind, but wasn't born blind, so that is a bit of a moot point.
I won't forgive him for sending Míċeál Ó Coileáin, or Michael Collins to you non celts to london to sign that damn treaty that turned us against our own.

Tane Mahuta
15th August 2011, 12:05
Éamon de Valera was almost blind, but wasn't born blind, so that is a bit of a moot point.
I won't forgive him for sending Míċeál Ó Coileáin, or Michael Collins to you non celts to london to sign that damn treaty that turned us against our own.

What colour were his eyes, before he went blind?

TM

Martin
15th August 2011, 12:21
Well, I do think that Albert Einstein had brown eyes, so I guess there is still hope for people like me! :P But I generally doubt that the colour of the eyes have anything to do with intelligence. It just doesn't ring true to me, but maybe that's why I have brown eyes to begin with ... oh boy.

Martin

Lord Sidious
15th August 2011, 12:30

What colour were his eyes, before he went blind?

TM

I don't know and can't find that info on the net.

TigaHawk
20th August 2011, 03:47
I think that trying to deem that someone is better than someone else purely becuase of cosmetic looks (Eye color, skin color, hair color, shape or size) is nothing more than a pathetic attempt at stirring trouble.

But for this particular topic, I will go ahead and say yes it is true, that everyone with blue eyes is extreamly smart. I only say this because when we are born, EVERYONES eyes are blue.

modwiz
20th August 2011, 04:52
There is no question that blue-eyed bleach blonds have a special kind of intellect. :rolleyes:

shamanseeker
2nd October 2011, 19:01
The people who decided that blue-eyed children are the intellectual descendents of the scientists who worked for Nazi Germany. My family are blond with blue eyes but I have taught Korean children who were far ahead of the other students at an International American school. I later taught them privately in their homes and saw how healthily they ate. I asked one of the fathers one day if this might have something to do with their high achievement and he kept nodding his head - yes, yes, yes, he repeated. The teachers at the school said that they were better because their parents were hard on them and they had to study too much. This was not true. I was in their homes and saw how sweet they are with their children - more kind and loving than in many homes in the west. Prejudice is a terrible thing!

7 of 9
11th October 2011, 16:49
I think that the green-eyed people are definitely the most intelligent and have incredible deductive skills!

transiten
11th October 2011, 17:08
Just a thought:

There are some blue eyed pple that are smarter than some brown eyed pple and there are some brown eyed pple that are smarter than some blue eyed ones. There are some African, Euopean, American women that are stronger than some Asian men, even stronger than some from their own race..

What's the mening and interest of this topic? Goodbye:wave:

Agape
11th October 2011, 23:00
The people who decided that blue-eyed children are the intellectual descendents of the scientists who worked for Nazi Germany. My family are blond with blue eyes but I have taught Korean children who were far ahead of the other students at an International American school. I later taught them privately in their homes and saw how healthily they ate. I asked one of the fathers one day if this might have something to do with their high achievement and he kept nodding his head - yes, yes, yes, he repeated. The teachers at the school said that they were better because their parents were hard on them and they had to study too much. This was not true. I was in their homes and saw how sweet they are with their children - more kind and loving than in many homes in the west. Prejudice is a terrible thing!

And I'd say : yes, yes and yes again..the whole topic may well have lots to do with upbringing.
Children reared with great love, empathy, interest , without being hurt and punished and regulated so heavily as it was once the habbit in Europe , no matter how smart they are, can become brilliant .
It's just normal to be ..unless ..and that's the case in many families ..you're discriminated on behalf of your gender, judged against your siblings and parents , your beauty and talent become part of some medieval contest for conformity.

I've been long in India and generally, I've never seen the kids there being beaten or yelled upon, they are allowed to do what they wish. Those from poor families sometimes work, help their parents, rise younger kids but they are happy .
I've seen how Chinese, Japanese or Tibetan people , most of them, treat their children..like little deities at times. They have faith in them .

You can spot a family where children are mistreated from long distance . Among these people who were not touched by 'western' psychology training ,
it becomes even more obvious where is the fault.
I've met hundreds of native families when I was in India and it was only once when a particular mum with two young kids came to my notice , I sat inside a little temple where they used to come but I saw them outside on few ocassions as well.
Immediately, this struck me as a lightening, the feeling of fear ..neurotic mum who commanded and controlled the children on every step.
When they went right it was wrong, when they went left it was wrong too. I knew the feeling so intimately from my own childhood , and I was miles away from being endangered by it but could be recognized immediately.

And all I know is that the hurts are so often passed from generation to generation, mothers -daughters, fathers- sons . It's so different when you loved and cherished than being hated for some pesky little reason, even from one single person in the universe who is, at that time your closest link to the world.

Why do I say that ..from what I've seen in western culture ..naturally blond hair and blue eyes are beautiful and cute . If you are cute, beautiful , lovable ..and evoke feelings of innocence and need of protection, there's far more probability that you'll be surrounded with love and protected from hurts .

Many kids are born with blond hair that later turn dark ..and vice versa. There's heredity in role of course , plus climatic conditions.

Brilliance truly has only to do with love and acceptance and with fitting to the flock you're meant to fly with ..

;)