PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone suggest to me ways to open the eyes of friends and family????

jesterking
23rd January 2011, 10:53
I have found that a majority of people with interest in the topics discussed here, like me, are driven by something unexplainable. To us the information is sometimes shocking but not unbelievable. It seems to me though that the rest of the population would rather stay in the dark or choose not to give these ideas any consideration. I believe it would be most beneficial to our survival to inform as many people as possible, but how do you inform those who reject the information. To develop a strategy with this purpose alone, slapping the faces of the sleeping people, waking them up to REALITY as we know it is the key. Minds greater then mine are capable of such an endeavor, I hope if they are working on something similar I will stumble upon it soon. Advertising? Social-Networking strategies? If anyones got answers I'm all ears...:help:

Alien Ramone
23rd January 2011, 11:08
I haven't been successful at waking up very many friends or relatives, but at least a lot of them have heard enough information from me to have it in the back of their minds. Unfortunately they aren't stocking up and preparing. I think the Aaron Russo video where he talks about plans by the banking cartel to have everyone micro-chipped can be convincing, if you can get someone to watch it. A good way to share videos and information might be to talk to them on messenger. A friend I talk to on messenger already could tell something wasn't right when I started talking to him about the way things are. He stocks up as he can. Here is the Russo video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

Ilie Pandia
23rd January 2011, 11:14
"Lead by example" comes to mind...

I personally have never accepted a forced awakening process... rather I seem to find the right books, people, info at the right time when it has a major impact on me.

Therefore I assume that you can not force the awakening in anybody else, they will just turn on the other side and continue sleeping.

What you can do however, is be helpful to those that are opening their eyes and start asking questions. Point them at the info you have found, watch a movie together that you feel is important and so on. If you are really courageous and determined you can look at Bill (an others like him) as an example of what can be done :).

Also, as you continue your awakening process, some of the answers and ways of helping will become clear.

Dragonfly
23rd January 2011, 11:15
Hi Jesterking,

Believe me - I fully understand your approach and your intentions!
I am in a similar position with friends and family.
Fortunately, I do have also well informed friends. But most of them chose to walk on a different path (which could be left any time of course): they are busy with careers, building houses, making babies and worrying only about themselves all the time.
Therefore, how can they have capacity to search for truth, to evolve spiritually, if their focus is on density and material?
I came to the conclusion - without knowing for sure, if this is the right approach or not - If they are ready for awakening, I will be there for them of course, trying to support them as best as I can:-).

But let me ask you the question - Why pushing people, when they are not ready yet? What is the benefit behind? IMO awakening should happen in a natural process.

Social networking strategies are nevertheless a good idea - who knows how many people "stumble" into an awakening process via facebook or twitter.

I am not a native English speaking person - please excuse misspellings and the incorrect use of the English grammar. I hope I was understandable in my phrasing...

Kind regards,
Dragonfly

Muzz
23rd January 2011, 11:16
Hi Jesterking
I have found that posting links to interesting alternative news stories every now and again has worked for me. Been doin it for a few years now and the difference in the attitudes of friends and family is remarkable. I tried telling people about this stuff face to face but it didnt wotk, people either glaze over or get very defensive. I send out a link maybe twice a month ( nothing too radical but enough to wake them up) along with the normal emails and jokes that everyone gets. I believe people are more likely to investigate something new and a bit wierd when theyu are chilled out on thier own just surfing the net.

At first none mentioned them but soon people started saying " hey that was a mad story about the ............ you sent is that stuff real" and your in. Got my whole family on board in a year and a half with no arguments about crazy conspiracy theories.

Cheers
Muzz

Gajanana
23rd January 2011, 11:50
Hi Jesterking
I have found that posting links to interesting alternative news stories every now and again has worked for me. Been doin it for a few years now and the difference in the attitudes of friends and family is remarkable. I tried telling people about this stuff face to face but it didnt wotk, people either glaze over or get very defensive. I send out a link maybe twice a month ( nothing too radical but enough to wake them up) along with the normal emails and jokes that everyone gets. I believe people are more likely to investigate something new and a bit wierd when theyu are chilled out on thier own just surfing the net.

At first none mentioned them but soon people started saying " hey that was a mad story about the ............ you sent is that stuff real" and your in. Got my whole family on board in a year and a half with no arguments about crazy conspiracy theories.

Cheers
Muzz

Same here... even had people showing me links that I had sent them, saying "hey! seen this!?" completely forgetting where they got it in the first place :cool: I never point out that I sent the original :hippie:

Burke
23rd January 2011, 11:56
alot of good answers here already IMHO

my refined formula?

wait for them to ask

tell them how big and shocking the truth is, make sure they understand, give them a chance to say no, no means no

first course is Bob Dean - European Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona, 24 July 2009

9UvWGZMMINE

the promise of pictures usually gets them to want to see his following presentation, but again no means no

second course is Bob Dean's presentation, European Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona, 25 July 2009

_ngvIP0Za9M

if they can handle the alien thing, they can handle most the rest IMHO

third course = what ever conspiracy that interests them. teach them to fish, instead of feeding them fish you prefer they have. When they run dry...they will come back and ask for help or suggestions

try to feed them the source material and let them make up their own mind, as there may come a time when you regret the things you tell others because your views may change over time

my two cents

Fractalius
23rd January 2011, 12:17
Taking up such a responsibility should be weighed carefully imo.
Many a time I have seen people acting from their own fear and trying to wake others up so they don't have to face these things alone and other such reasons.
Sufficient work has been done to program people into reactions of ridicule... and acting as an 'ambassador' of 'truth' can lead to enforcement of that ridicule. So choose your times and 'ways'. Much work can be done by leading by example as already expressed, and maintaining much of the information at human interest level. It is hard to give an example of that just now sorry.
my 2c too :)

Billiam
23rd January 2011, 12:22
It is also useful to make small obvious predictions and get people asking questions, or you could also be secretive and cryptic... "I know something you don't know" is a very powerful psychological trick...

jesterking
23rd January 2011, 12:47
Id like to thank those who have posted their suggestions thus far. In response to dragonfly, the urgency in my desire to awaken people comes from my fear that at anytime it could be too late. Forcing it is not necessarily my intention but a little push wouldn't hurt. I'm aware that someone force feeding you their beliefs usually triggers the gag reflex. Thats why I seek a subtle yet significant approach. I agree with all of you, your methods all work in time if they are meant to. Im searching for a purpose, and dont want to leave those I love behind. I guess if they are satisfied with what is, there really is no sense in maybe making them worry about what might be. But if theres need for preparation Id hate to be the only one because I didnt try hard enough to convince everybody else. I want to know whats important now, and share it with others. Work on something worthwhile, not for fame or money but for change. What I know now is everything we think we know is to be questioned. To "lead by example" it seems is all I can do. Love, forgive, act selfless and speak up when I hear words of negativity. Theres always more I could be doing...

Dragonfly
23rd January 2011, 12:51
Jesterking - very nice answer, thank you!

edina
23rd January 2011, 13:11
I don't know about anyone else, but for right now, I'm not feeling ready to share the new info coming from Charles yet. I think this is because I'm still processing it. I don't necessarily know what to share. Also, everything we're learning relative to the Charles material feels like a game changer to me. In the past, I let people know what I doing, or thinking and so on, like in normal conversations. I'm the eccentric aunt, or curiously odd and interesting friend, people come to these changes in stages. And I often focus on gardening, because in the past, I felt that if as many people were doing that as possible we might have a fighting chance.

I've hesitated to speak on the matters these past two weeks, because I have felt from the get go, that we may learn things from Charles that may change our strategies. People have tended to look for me for information on the changes and preparations sort of topic. I feel a sense of responsibility for the information I share, and how I share it.

I stumbled across a you tube put out my Marshall Masters with YOWUSA, the Five Stages of Castrophism (<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FrGNwUk1ih0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FrGNwUk1ih0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>) and it helped me a great deal on this issue. Because I just don't think we can shortcut the stages. It helps me keep perspective about how much, or little, I can do for the people I love.

I've discovered for myself that I experience these stages every time I am learning something new, and it's changing me, any time I need to die to something in myself to make room for the new. People need the breathing room to withdraw and let their thoughts organize, patience with them, and yourself is super helpful.

de rien
23rd January 2011, 13:22
You are doing the right thing by living from a place of Love and helping to turn around their negativity. Give them a challenge, if they will accept, to take 2 days and diligent be aware of any and all of their thoughts. When a negative one pops up, ask them to catch it and reverse it with a positive one. If they are diligent about it, they will notice an immediate difference in their life and well-being. Perhaps that would spark an interest and you could ease into the rest. They don't have to know " the truth" about Earth, humanity etc. They just have to remember they are Love. You will be doing them a great service if you can achieve that. Good luck!

KosmicKat
23rd January 2011, 13:34
I had to ask my teacher about the role of freewill in helping others to find enlightenment just last night. His answer to me was; if we try to ... propel somebody into enlightenment we are doing them a dis-service, usurping their free will to choose. The example he offered was that even our creator does not force enlightenment upon us. My current understanding is that it is commendable to want to help others, but we cannot justify helping them until they request our help.

jackovesk
23rd January 2011, 13:36
I have found that a majority of people with interest in the topics discussed here, like me, are driven by something unexplainable. To us the information is sometimes shocking but not unbelievable. It seems to me though that the rest of the population would rather stay in the dark or choose not to give these ideas any consideration. I believe it would be most beneficial to our survival to inform as many people as possible, but how do you inform those who reject the information. To develop a strategy with this purpose alone, slapping the faces of the sleeping people, waking them up to REALITY as we know it is the key. Minds greater then mine are capable of such an endeavor, I hope if they are working on something similar I will stumble upon it soon. Advertising? Social-Networking strategies? If anyones got answers I'm all ears...:help:

My suggestion for you Jesterking is to sit down with you family/friends one night and say something along these lines.

"Mum, Dad, Siblings & Friends, I think you all Agree 'Something is Not Right' in this Country but we never manage to 'Stop and Think' Who or What is causing it!

All I ask is for you all to watch any 1 of these 3 Videos with me (you choose), preferrably 1 - at a time...and then you can Make up your Own Minds. All I have been searching for is the TRUTH..!

If you want to understand why the American people are turning against him. Watch the Obama Deception:

Video 1: The Obama Deception

http://www.infowarsshop.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/obamadeception_frontnew_thumbnail.jpg&maxx=0&maxy=300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Video 2: Fall of the Republic

http://www.infowarsshop.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/falloftherepublic_frontnew_thumbnail.jpg&maxx=0&maxy=300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU&feature=channel

Obama Facts...

Obama is a Puppet for the Globalist Banksters..!

Here is Obama’s so called “Hope & Change”!

Obama promised he would not appoint lobbyist's to his administration, Lie - most appointees are lobbyist's. (ex 'Goldman Sachs' employees)

Obama was born in Kenya & is not even eligible to be President.

Obama is related to Dick Cheney.

Obama’s US debt total is now upwards of $24 Trillion USD.

Obama promised to not raise taxes for people who don't earn over $250,000, now wants to introduce a new Global Warming (Cap & Trade) Bill which will increase the cost of energy and tax all American people on their consumption.

Obama lied about pulling the troops out of Iraq.

Obama is leaving 50,000 US soldiers in Iraq. The others are being sent to Afghanistan and to Pakistan, where on Obama’s watch war has broken out big time with already one million refugees from the indiscriminate bombing of civilians.

Obama continually gives the Green Light to Attack & Kill innocent civilians with Predator Drones.

Obama lied about closing the torture prison, Guantanamo, and abolish the kangaroo courts known as military tribunals.

Obama has defended the Bush/Cheney warrantless wiretapping program run by the National Security Agency.

Obama’s Justice Department has taken up the defense of Donald Rumsfeld against a case brought by detainees whose rights Rumsfeld violated.

Obama abandoned his promise to protect whislte-blowers who give information of executive branch illegality to Congress.

Obama, in other words, is committed to covering up the Bush regime’s crimes and to ensuring that his own regime can continue to operate in the same illegal and unconstitutional ways.

Obama has been in office for only 24 months and already a book could be written about his broken promises.

Video 3: ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement

http://www.infowarsshop.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/endgame_front_thumbnail.jpg&maxx=0&maxy=300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Preferrably go onto a bit torrent site, download and burn a copy so you can all watch it together on the family TV.

Good Luck & Godspeed Jesterking, I know you will be succussful in Waking Up many others especially those close to you.

How do I know this? Because you are a member of Avalon and had the Guts to ask for some help and ideas...

Never Ever Give in or Give Up! You have the most Powerful Force in the entire Universe - You have "THE TRUTH" on your side.

mondaze
23rd January 2011, 13:38
i'm afraid that most people are happy to live inside the matrix. those who you feel are ready to seek answers can be lead gently towards answers. i found lindsey williams helpful. i told all that petrol prices were going to crash down 2 or 3 years ago, and some wanted to know how i knew... once you have they're attention then you can begin to unpick the conditioning.

Nairnia
23rd January 2011, 14:07
My current understanding is that it is commendable to want to help others, but we cannot justify helping them until they request our help.

Well said.

Who is to say what is right, what is the truth? NO ONE knows the truth. There is a tremendous responsibility in affecting someone's life especially if you impose your belief which lets be honest, could be wrong. Personally I think it is better for someone to live happily and enjoy life, to take part, than to sit in the basement surrounded by canned food waiting for the end of the world. That may be a flippant remark, but I have seen someone literally do that. Can you guarantee your belief will have a positive effect on someone? If not, you may be casting shadows and spreading negativity, you have become the tool of oppression.

Icecold
23rd January 2011, 14:39
I mentioned this social phenomena on another thread. There now exists two worlds. Two realities. The old reality is alive and well and the press, the corporations, science, the rest of academia and education all are running full tilt with the old story...man's progress story. Then there is the new reality, us. I don't even bother to change people's views any longer. I offer them my view, evidence when I can confirm it and leave them to cook and hopefully change their reality. Some have changed. Some people get very angry when their world view is disturbed in any way.

You can only offer what's available in language that hopefully will convince them without threatening their reality and values.

Dale
23rd January 2011, 14:40
The best way to "open the eyes" of a dear friend is simply to ask them to turn off their television sets, and avoid any media contact, for one week.

Information clashes with information, thought with thought, and fact with fact.

When the week is over, do see how your friend reacts to a CNN newscast, or any form of external information, for that matter. Clears the view, a bit.

Of course, if they're not "ready," this entire conversation is void.

jackovesk
23rd January 2011, 14:49
Well said.

Who is to say what is right, what is the truth? NO ONE knows the truth. There is a tremendous responsibility in affecting someone's life especially if you impose your belief which lets be honest, could be wrong. Personally I think it is better for someone to live happily and enjoy life, to take part, than to sit in the basement surrounded by canned food waiting for the end of the world. That may be a flippant remark, but I have seen someone literally do that. Can you guarantee your belief will have a positive effect on someone? If not, you may be casting shadows and spreading negativity, you have become the tool of oppression.

Flippant Remark alright...

No-one has all the Answers, but they do know when they getting Oppressed by the PTB!

...and No-body is Imposing anything on Anyone! They are merely trying to share Information and Ideas and let their family and friends Make Up Their Own Minds!

"Casting shadows and spreading negativity, you have become the tool of oppression!"

What do you mean Tool of Oppression? We already are being Oppressed..!

Fat Lot of Good your advice is, what do bring to a Fight against Humanity Nairnia? A Feather and some New Age Positive vibes? Wake Up son!

Dragonfly
23rd January 2011, 14:57
I see the usual two factions: the ones letting things happen - the others ones wanting people to wake up. Who is right? Is there any right or wrong within this discussion?
My meditation teacher said to me: be aware that people are always doing their best from their point of view....Maybe we should just leave the right/wrong perspective, though I must admit that I don't know, how this should work here.....

DawgBone
23rd January 2011, 15:04
Can you guarantee your belief will have a positive effect on someone? If not, you may be casting shadows and spreading negativity, you have become the tool of oppression.

Sharing information makes you 'a tool of oppression'?

That gets the award for the most Orwellian post of the day:

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

the voice
23rd January 2011, 15:08
I don't think there is any way to make friend's or family listen if they don't want to. A good track to go down is things in the main stream media, then just sneak things in every now and again. The BBC program Horizon last Monday ran a program called what is reality, then you can always follow it with what the bleep that sort of thing. Also Bruce Lipton where mind and matter meet is a good one to show, hope that helps but if people don't want to listen there's not a lot you can do.

PHARAOH
23rd January 2011, 15:32
jesteking, as one who has studied and prepared for the coming times I can honeslty tell you from experiance that you are doing everything right. Overstand that your friends and family are the sheeple and as such they are happy and content to be who and what they are at this time. Think for a second and realize that we see dead people, we speak to dead people and we even go so far as to interact with dead people. So the task is far too complex and difficult to explain. I, after over 25 years of explaining to family and friends have come to the realization that they are happy being dead. As the new song goes "everyone dies but not everyone lives". To try and guide you in this matter is hypocritical as we dont know you or your friends and family as well as you do and would just be guessing at best. My advice to you would be to continue educating yourself, hope for the best and prepare for the worst. If not just grab a bible, hit them over the head with it and explain to them that you are just trying to get it through thier thick skulls. The info may not sink in but I'm sure you'll get their attention.

PHARAOH
23rd January 2011, 15:36
My suggestion for you Jesterking is to sit down with you family/friends one night and say something along these lines.

"Mum, Dad, Siblings & Friends, I think you all Agree 'Something is Not Right' in this Country but we never manage to 'Stop and Think' Who or What is causing it!

All I ask is for you all to watch any of these 3 Videos with me (you choose), preferrably 1 at a time...and then you can Make up your Own Minds. All I have been searching for is the TRUTH..!

If you want to understand why the American people are turning against him. Watch the Obama Deception:

Video 1: The Obama Deception

http://www.infowarsshop.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/obamadeception_frontnew_thumbnail.jpg&maxx=0&maxy=300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Video 2: Fall of the Republic

http://www.infowarsshop.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/falloftherepublic_frontnew_thumbnail.jpg&maxx=0&maxy=300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU&feature=channel

Obama Facts...

Obama is a Puppet for the Globalist Banksters..!

Here is Obama’s so called “Hope & Change”!

Obama promised he would not appoint lobbyist's to his administration, Lie - most appointees are lobbyist's. (ex 'Goldman Sachs' employees)

Obama was born in Kenya & is not even eligible to be President.

Obama is related to Dick Cheney.

Obama’s US debt total is now upwards of $24 Trillion USD.

Obama promised to not raise taxes for people who don't earn over $250,000, now wants to introduce a new Global Warming (Cap & Trade) Bill which will increase the cost of energy and tax all American people on their consumption.

Obama lied about pulling the troops out of Iraq.

Obama is leaving 50,000 US soldiers in Iraq. The others are being sent to Afghanistan and to Pakistan, where on Obama’s watch war has broken out big time with already one million refugees from the indiscriminate bombing of civilians.

Obama continually gives the Green Light to Attack & Kill innocent civilians with Predator Drones.

Obama lied about closing the torture prison, Guantanamo, and abolish the kangaroo courts known as military tribunals.

Obama has defended the Bush/Cheney warrantless wiretapping program run by the National Security Agency.

Obama’s Justice Department has taken up the defense of Donald Rumsfeld against a case brought by detainees whose rights Rumsfeld violated.

Obama abandoned his promise to protect whislte-blowers who give information of executive branch illegality to Congress.

Obama, in other words, is committed to covering up the Bush regime’s crimes and to ensuring that his own regime can continue to operate in the same illegal and unconstitutional ways.

Obama has been in office for only 24 months and already a book could be written about his broken promises.

Video 3: ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement

http://www.infowarsshop.com/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/endgame_front_thumbnail.jpg&maxx=0&maxy=300

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Preferrably go onto a bit torrent site, download and burn a copy so you can all watch it together on the family TV.

Good Luck & Godspeed Jesterking, I know you will be succussful in Waking Up many others especially those close to you.

How do I know this? Because you are a member of Avalon and had the Guts to ask for some help and ideas...

Never Ever Give in or Give Up! You have the most Powerful Force in the entire Universe - You have "THE TRUTH" on your side.

P.S. Don't forget to brew a full pot of hot coffee!!!

Jonathon
23rd January 2011, 16:02
I posted this in a thread called Regarding The Waking Up Of Others a while back. It has been a great help to me - allowing me to sit back and really probe my intention and state of mind. The core question to the self in this instance is: Why? Am I acting more out of fear or love? Am I creating a position, resisting my experience? Or am I acting out of a state of presence and flow? What am I creating by (insert action)?

Here's the post:

I put together excerpts from the LL Research 2006 archives into a composition regarding the waking up of others. Wanted to share these thoughts as they seemed pertinent to this juncture in time:

“Can you wake them up? It is your not your place. Can you offer seeds? It is your place. Offering seeds does not infringe upon free will. You may scatter the seeds of thought freely without being concerned that you are infringing upon free will. The essence of sowing the seed is to cast it to the wind, not being concerned at all about where it lands or how it grows.

When you work, when you give, when you stop the analyzing and the worrying and rest in knowing that all is well and that you are alive and present at this moment, you are helping not only yourself but the global community. Unknown [to each other,] groups such as yours are forming all over the globe at this time. So lean into that as well, identifying yourself not as the saviors of Earth but as those who have been touched with the flame of the spirit.

Each of you has had a different tongue of fire touch their heads and bring them alive and awake to spirit. Each of you has a different story to tell and each of your stories is valuable and will open up the consciousness of those to whom you tell your story. Know that about yourself and if entities ask you, bear witness, not to a dogma or an “ism” or even your favorite philosophical Law of One, as this instrument calls it. But simply wait for entities to ask you. And when they ask you, share that which it comes to you to share, knowing that the right words will come to you in that moment.

We would encourage you at this time to realize that you are here, not to be concerned with these changes, not to react in fear of them but rather to lend to this environment, which could be distressing for many, the comfort of your faith. Many are listening and looking for some indication that there is hope and a positive expectation possible for those upon planet Earth at this time. And so we would say to you that if you are awake and if you wish to serve, you are in an excellent position to do so, simply by being who you are.

Please see yourself as magical, powerful parts of the godhead principle. You are spiritual entities who have chosen to take flesh for very laudable purposes at this time, and we do praise you for having the courage to come into incarnation at a time that is very challenging to the senses.

For those who would wish to remain safe and unchallenged, this is a difficult time. We ask you to respond to these waves of intense energy that you are feeling not with fear but with faith. Take this opportunity to stand on your own two feet and remember who you are and why you are here. As you breathe in and as you breathe out you are little lighthouses, able to take that breath and that energy of life and bless it with your firm intention to serve. The glow and the radiance of your beings shall be a beacon for many. You do not have to explain, or discuss, or do anything to be light workers at this time. You have only to be yourselves and to know yourselves. So we would ask you to investigate and explore who you are and why you are here.

…your glory is that you have earned the right to an incarnation at a time when you are capable of helping to shift the consciousness of the planet you call Earth in such a way that it calls forth from entities the desire to awaken and remember who they are so that they, too, may be part of the graduation from third to fourth density.

In a way, all of you are engaged in one mission together. You are attempting to awaken humankind. Focus that attempt upon yourself. As you awaken, the world awakens. Do not feel that you must go forth and teach in order to do this job. As you work on yourself, you are working for all of humankind. Be content, therefore, to seek ever more deeply within yourself for your true nature.

Oh, my friends, if you could only know for sure who you are, your hearts would soar. For you are love. You are a consciousness to whom the worlds are open. You can create and you can destroy, and, my friends, you do this each and every day.
For your thoughts are powerful things, and as you gain in power as a being you are ever more capable of creating metaphysical hurt or healing by the thoughts that you think. Therefore, we ask you to be aware of your thoughts, to patrol them with love and compassion, and when you find yourself being cynical, petty, judgmental or foolish—and we will allow that word to be what it means to each of you—we ask you to remember that one of the things you came here to do was vigorously and relentlessly to go after consciousness itself and find ever more fully that joy that comes from knowing who you are and why you are here.

This incarnation of yours, my brother, is not about acquiring information or wisdom, it is about opening your heart and becoming able to share and carry the maximum amount of light and love as it flows from the Creator to the Earth and through y our physical and metaphysical bodies. If you can open your heart in this moment, you are doing the maximum amount that you can do to serve the Creator and the creation.

In order to achieve harvestability within third density, it is necessary only to intend to love and to allow the self to be loved in return. Loving and being loved are the activity that shall open your heart and create in you a cleanliness, a peace, and a power that expresses the love and the light of the one infinite Creator in its truth and its beauty.
You are in a position, each of you, my friends, to make powerful and life-changing choices this day and every day because you must deal in faith alone. When you do choose to move in faith, the planet moves with you. You take the power of your being and focus it upon your intention, and that which you choose is chosen. We cannot express to you the power that you have over your destiny. We cannot express it, nor can anyone, because that which you choose must be chosen in faith alone.”

LINK

Arrowwind
23rd January 2011, 16:14
Your role in it all...
In waking people up is done by modeling.
Be what you want to see.
When they are ready they will awaken
in this life or another
but they must and will go through
their own fires of revelation
and only their own karma/dharma dance
can create that
All you can do is model by being who you are
speaking your truth and being your truth
hiding nothing, open in all ways,
at all times
One has to whitness truth to know truth.
then provide support as their realities shatter
and new insights and realities evolve
when they are ready, when their time comes

jack
23rd January 2011, 16:46
I had to ask my teacher about the role of freewill in helping others to find enlightenment just last night. His answer to me was; if we try to ... propel somebody into enlightenment we are doing them a dis-service, usurping their free will to choose. The example he offered was that even our creator does not force enlightenment upon us. My current understanding is that it is commendable to want to help others, but we cannot justify helping them until they request our help.

This is , to the best of my knowledge and life experience, the best answer to your question Jesterking.

It is commendable, but not advisable. Thats not to say you cannot find out for yourself and do so anyways. In my own experience it would backfire, achieve the opposite to what was intended and also cause me lots of problems.

Be the change you wish to see, im afraid thats all we can do without infringing on other peoples free will.

We are not here to change the world, we are here to change ourselves. When we change ourselves, the world changes.

Nairnia
23rd January 2011, 19:00
Flippant Remark alright...

Fat Lot of Good your advice is, what do bring to a Fight against Humanity Nairnia? A Feather and some New Age Positive vibes? Wake Up son!

I mistakenly thought this to be a place for debate and the exchange of ideas but so far it seems to be little more than a playground for egos.
We dont all sing from the same page, that is called diversity and without different opinions and ideas, what kind of forum would this be? In any case, I just dont care enough to argue with someone who is rude and who offers nothing more than condescending remarks.

Sharing information makes you 'a tool of oppression'?

That gets the award for the most Orwellian post of the day:

Sorry you feel that way, the post was not about the sharing of information, it was about "opening peoples eyes to the truth." Which unless is requested is the very Orwellian behaviour you speak of.

history
23rd January 2011, 19:08
This is usually a hard one. They simply tend not to listen - all especially the elder members of the families, but maybe if try some harder it might help pulling someone off the official opinion. At least temporary. Might be worth a try.

KosmicKat
23rd January 2011, 19:12
When we change ourselves, the world changes.

I like the way this is expressed. After all, you can't lead from behind!

daledo
23rd January 2011, 19:39
http://personalgrowthcourses.net/

This is an excellent site with tons of great information. The awakening process has to be their own, otherwise they will think that you are forcing something on them.

Personal Growth Courses
Free Online Courses Inspire Personal Growth

These dynamic personal growth courses bring together the best of the Internet with heart and mind expanding materials designed to inspire your personal growth and expand your awareness of all that is happening in our lives and world. The journey through these dynamic courses will support you in feeling more connected, in more fully experiencing life in all its richness, and in making a difference in our world.

The powerful lessons in each of these rich courses contain thought-provoking essays, quotes from some of the greatest thinkers ever to walk this planet, beautiful photos, moving online videos, and empowering exercises designed to inspire and bring greater understanding and deeper meaning to your life. Promote your personal growth and treat yourself to the treasure chest of inspiration and education here.

The Inspiration Course

The Hidden Knowledge Course

The Insight Course

The Transformation Course

jesterking
23rd January 2011, 19:49
Nairnia, from my experience in forums I've learned that sometimes people dont appreciate a conflicting p.o.v., fail to see the point, by fault of their ignorance or your ability to clearly paint your point with words or just disagree and feel that they need to "bust your balls" for fun. Though mostly unecessary and sometimes offensive it tells people something a little about how thick your skin is and what kind of person you are by how you respond. You too I feel missed my point,(or I wasnt clear) regarding your tool of oppression statement. Its nothing specific I want to force on people, no beliefs or theories, I just want them to peek out of the box and see something that'll catch their attention and spark their own quest for truth. Perhaps it is not my place to want for others what they dont even know exists, or push them to see. Most so far agree that its either, difficult but with patience possible, or better left to them to decide if and when they want to know. Either way this thread at least provides people like me who want to do something to raise awareness some options and insight. What I believe is one of the most important functions of a forum. To all who have posted- again I thank you, the amount of wisdom and concern, compassion and hope is comforting..

Transdimensional Bean Pod
23rd January 2011, 20:04
This is a good thread. And for me, timely. I just had another emotionally intense discussion with my wife about this stuff. It's hardest in a marriage, I believe, because you've got two people needing to in essence act as one. My wife plain old doesn't believe any of this stuff; except that UFO's are possibly something real, maybe. Other than that she's an atheist, and thinks I'm off my rocker in terms of at least how much energy I sink into this stuff. Insofar as it has hobbled me as an effective human, unable to function 'normally', she has a point. But she's had this bias since well before we ever met.

It's hard to fully walk this line of not forcing things on people. I mean, what if I just want to talk about whatever it is I've been reading? What if I'm emotionally charged about something, and I want to share it with my spouse? For her, I have done this often enough that it feels like I'm forcing the issue. And again... since I perseverate and generally am unable to talk about 'normal' topics much these days, her perspective is understandable. It's rough.

And suppose I want to buy things like, food, or water purification equipment, etc.... It's not like I get to pull the trigger on a purchase without mutual agreement. We're not rich enough for me to just buy stuff and not have it mean making other sacrifices that affect her.

For me, this is one of those issues that there is no right answer to. I know from personal experience how hard it is to 'get' people to pay any kind of attention, let alone take things seriously. But somehow, for me, that's not a good reason not to try. Even with a very slim chance of success, I feel like I have to try, at least with the people I love. Maybe they just store the information in their brains, and someday, if they become more curious, they know they can talk to me about it, and maybe I can share something useful with them. Hopefully.

The best I've done so far is convincing her to shift her investments to safer places (in part), and to agree on a purchase of a small food store. For this much, I am glad. But the issue continues to put great strain on our relationship, and both of us are coming from a place of love. This I am sure of. Even if my love is also fueled with fear. I don't happen to believe we are ever free of one or the other, so I don't trouble myself with lofty notions of what place I'm 'coming from' when I share with people. Where do I come from? Sincerity. Love isn't absent concern, and even a little fear. IMO at least (yin - yang stuff).

So ya. Marriages. This is where the rubber meets the road. Decisions effecting two people. Desire to share what we are thinking about. Hard to manage, and no good solution so far as I can see, other than to hang in there and keep loving.

truthseekerdan
23rd January 2011, 20:22
In response to dragonfly, the urgency in my desire to awaken people comes from my fear that at anytime it could be too late. Forcing it is not necessarily my intention but a little push wouldn't hurt.

Firstly, thank you for bringing this subject up for debate, jesterking.
I've been in pretty much the same situation myself, not too long ago -- before I realized that what was coming from my mind (ego) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.) was the product of my fear and insecurities. Once I've learned to live from the heart (love), my perspective changed from within.

Like you said, you can not force anyone to believe or to be for that matter like yourself. Everyone (soul) is at a different level of progress (awareness) in it's 'spiritual evolution', so to speak. However, one has to respect the freedom of choice of another, and also to understand that it's not too late -- since a soul has practically an eternity to learn and reach perfection. It's just that some learn faster than others, nothing is ever lost. :)

Love, forgive, act selfless and speak up when I hear words of negativity. Theres always more I could be doing...

Exactly! Like a wise man once said: "Be the change you want to see in the world". (Gandhi)

Blessed be :love: ~ Dan

P.S. Also check Dolores Cannon (http://www.ozarkmt.com/) work (books, youtube videos, etc.) It might make a difference...

riQdyr1hkuI

TigaHawk
23rd January 2011, 22:51
I've allready come to the conslusion that it's praticly impossible to awaken my other half, so as a workaround, im going to buy a medical stretcher/trolley thing, and chloroform.

When poo hits the fan, Chloroform him, load him onto the stretcher, go to safety hideaway place.

When he comes round we can both sit back and have a romantic emal while watching the shroom clouds from a safe distance.

And in that little fantasy at least he's greatfull for the kidnapping :P

But this raises a good question - what does one do when all the signs say its time to grab the BOB and go - what does one do in this situation where a loved one isnt awake, and thinks the army troopers marching down the roads with RFID tags ready to label the "cattle" is a good thing?

sword_dancer
24th January 2011, 00:56
For myself, I mention things/news/occurrences point to a website , and if the bait is not taken or seems to get a negative reaction then its time to change the subject. As has been alluded to here earlier- its NOT our JOB to change anyone else's mind, however dear they may be to us,and that in itself is the hardest pill to swallow . If they ask you, give a little bit of answer or a point in a direction- but make them find the real answer themselves. If they don't work for it some, then that answer will be not be meaningful for them.
Also- borrowing from Clif Highs radio interview "have a plate of pie and some coffee ready" .
NONE of us really have the full answer here- we are all still "finding our way", except that some are further along than others.

Regards to All

White Rabbit
24th January 2011, 02:58
One of my 'ways' of informing people I care about (even some I don't care about but still would not wish harm to come to) is social media, email, or just having conversations with someone else that someone may overhear which may just prompt them to look it up on their own or even better ask... One thing I fully believe is that if and when someone is ready to really open their eyes, if the information is there and some will be from someone they know and (hopefully) trust. They will seek it out when they are ready, we cannot force it on anyone lest they turn and grab a butterfly net and provide us with one of those white "hug me" jackets... lol. The real key (I believe I have seen this mentioned by a few here...) is they must come to the realization on their terms. How we can facilitate that? By making ourselves and our conversations and informational links etc available... once they tire of the games etc... they just may need some meat and bone to gnaw on instead of the "shineys" that do nothing but distract...

GlassSteagallfan
24th January 2011, 05:39
I agree with Dale. No TV for at least a week. Sending video links, copying and distributing documentaries raises eyebrows too!

It seems there are different levels of awake. Those that accept something dark out there, but choose the matrix; those that KNOW something dark out there, but choose not to investigate or change; those that are semi-awake, but no access to the internet; those that are awake, but are afraid to say or read anything - worrying they will get caught by the PTB; those that are fully awake, but someone else will take care of it (what can I do?); and awake and acting on it.

There are also certain political organizations that are in the know - how I found them so fast after waking up, I'll never know! Their potential policies would level the playing field for all humanity.

Star Gazer
24th January 2011, 05:57
I've found the book The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism is a good starter book for most "mainstream" folks. The book covers man-made crises that are exploited for economic gain. This has worked for me in warming people to the idea of "false flags".

SG

bitworm
24th January 2011, 06:22
Technically, there's nothing you can do to open someone else's eyes, since this is something they have to do on their own.

Think about how it makes you feel when someone tries to open yours by coming at you with ideas that you believe to be disinfo. Could result in an outright dismissal, or more likely, an argument. What happens if you lose the argument?

Though, I know this topic is more about being proactive, so here's food for thought:

if there is something you want someone else to read, watch, tap into- your real objective would be for them to send you the link.

Muzz
24th January 2011, 12:54
Just a thought.

When I think about how to break this stuff to people I am always wary about how to go about it. I actually lost a best friend over this stuff. Probably because I didnt do it gradually.

When I see people moaning about the long drawn out and cryptic way Charles releases information I understand. My experience trying to wake friends and family up has taught me that telling all in one fell swoop is always a disaster. The most effective method is when you give a little knowledge and then encourage them to investigate from there.
Cheers
Muzz

Ricker
24th January 2011, 13:58
Muzz makes a very good point. Giving people too much information at once is overwhelming to most. If i were to take all the information I have learned over the past year and try to present it to myself when I first started my journey I know for myself I would probably turn the other cheek. By being able to digest this information over a period of time has made me more receptive. Time is not on our side and we have to realize that when going through the major changes that lay ahead some will make it and some will not. If we focus our attention on those that are more receptive we will increase our chances of reaching those who are less receptive..Just a thought

Ricker

aikya
24th January 2011, 14:20
It's a tricky one, and I agree, it can't be done all at once. I also feel it's important to respect their choice if they don't want to know, once you've tried to tell them. That happened with a friend of mine, I was telling him about chemtrails and he stopped me and said he didn't want to know because if it's true he couldn't handle it. I've respected that absolutely so the friendship is ok, albeit a little difficult at times for me to keep shtum!

What I do now is to start off talking about one thing only, like chemtrails - which people can see, or about the fact that private banks issue the money, not the government and what effect that has on our taxes. Mary Croft's book is a good one here. I've learned to accept that even though some people will understand the information, they'll 'file it away' in their mind, others just don't realy want to know - and others respond very positively. I believe I've done what I can if I've tried to tell them, and at the very least have planted a seed.

Another way in might be to suggest storing some emergency food supplies in case of earth quakes, etc, due to the talk on the web about a possible pole shift soon.

So that's my approach, to find an area they might be interested in, and take it gently! And, of course, respect their right to not want to know.

TPTB are clever, because, as we know, to someone who has not been exposed to this information, the truth is so beyond inconceivable, hence how easy it is to convince people it's a foolish conspiracy theory and that's a huge barrier to overcome.

Corncrake
24th January 2011, 16:23
I have a friend who was thinking outside the box 30 years ago but everytime we talked about it he would get either cynical or angry and would frighten me off. I used to watch mainstream films like the China Syndrome, JFK (always a favourite topic), the Insider and BBC documentaries like Horizon and Panorama. I did an Open University degree and started to question the media and how language is used and then came the internet and 9/11. I now enjoy long conversations with my friend and I am the one who gets angry! Regarding opening the eyes of friends though, I think it is very important to try and remain calm and always have a few salient verifiable facts at one's fingertips! So many people I have spoken to about 9/11 cannot believe anything other than the official line because it is just too big and frightening for them to comprehend. I then mention the horrors perpetrated by Hitler and Stalin and they usually start to come around but it is a drip feed process.

Zillah
24th January 2011, 17:36
Great thread - There are ways you can introduce information without pressing yourself onto the person, and in most cases if they love you, they will "See" what you are passionate about is something worth listening to. We have to remember that we can't force people, but we can indeed assist their experiences.

In the beginning, it doesn't matter if they believe you or not, it just matters that the seeds are planted. In the case of my parents, which have both now entered "in the know" status, it was quite the challenge, but all it took was the right tools, patience, and timing - and now they cant stop talking about everything - from 'conspiracy' to spirituality, to ufos, and beyond. And I mean, we're talking about two people who grew up roman catholic, and who were Jehovah's witnesses for the majority of their life, so if they can shed, release and expand - anyone can ;)

I started off by simply having conversations with them. I had to go through the laughter and eye rolling, but eventually that went away when I started introducing more and more information to them. I began with more "simple" things to digest, "media friendly" so to speak - just to get the ball rolling. The zeitgeist films, jesse ventura, the secret, etc - and eventually made my way into more deeper material by providing them with books to read (for them they felt there is something more credible when something is published, than believing something spouted by a random person in a random places). We worked our way through Neale Donald Walsch's: Conversations with God, Gregg Braden's: The Divine Matrix, Eckhart Tolle's: The power of now, etc etc. We then started to move into Steven Greer, David Wilcock, David Icke, and they became avid listeners of Coast to Coast radio which features many amazing names and subjects to boot.

The list goes on, and so does their interest - and now I have my family with me, during this most imperative time - and the effort was worth everything to me.

The beauty is, I never had to force them - "if you build it, they will come" :)

Everyone's "AHA" will be something different. How will you know what will hit them? Just keep trying :) And put yourself in the mindset of gifting. When its someone's birthday, you go out of your way to give them something you know they will enjoy, but it will take some thought and creativity to find the perfect gift ... but you will :)

pwn_thyself
24th January 2011, 17:52
I find it helpful to let go of the need of approval and judgement. Today at school (a conservative, Christian university in a conservative part of a conservative Buddhist nation) someone simply commented "well of course Dougie is crazy- but he's usually proven right six months later." which was huge for me-

now i have people on a daily basis telling me that i'm nuts (and honestly im pretty tactful so i tend not to lead with the Icke reptillian theories or the bases offworld (both which i'm willing to say exist- as long as i get to talk about reptillians in the context of multidimensional reality) but with so many people choosing to stay asleep it makes me want to "have a sad" so i make jokes and reassure the people who think that i am off my rocker: "well, maybe i am- but by doubting my sanity i remember it exists... and from the perspective of a world which has some demonstratable crazy- sane people *must* be nuts."

we just have to have ever increasing amounts of compassion and understanding and do the things we are moved to do- speak the truths we are moved to speak, and hug our cats and try not to step in elephant poop.

(sorry about that last part, i had a run in with elephant poop at the end of my driveway this morning and i guess i still find it amusing

-dougie (pwning himself as best he can)

happyexpat
24th January 2011, 17:58
Be the change you want to see! Get away from the left-brain analysis stuff and come from your heart. Then you don't even have to drop hints! People start coming to you wanting to know what you know because you are different! :cool:

eaglespirit
24th January 2011, 18:04
Good Suggestions Overall Here...Love to You All!!!
Gonna stick my neck out and share a letter I sent recently to Family and Close Friends...edit it and personalize it to Your Own Liking and 'pass it on' if You wish!!!
Well...rather than wait 'till the last minute I am sending this to You All at the last hour instead.
I have been meaning to write this to You for some time... and it IS time, now!
I Love You All!

Things all around Us are going to be changing now faster than ever. Every matter in regards to anything that Personally Matters to You will soon be entirely up to YOU to orchestrate, completely up to You...You're in charge, not the town, not the state, not the government, not the church, not the school, not the workplace, not Your Husband or Wife...but You and You Alone...Full-On-Self-Responsibility and Action will bring about what it is You want brought about like no other time We know of.
When I say self-responsibility I am not talking about societal responsibilities that have been doled out to Us as important for generations...it may have had it's seeming criteria...not any more. Anything and everything that is wrapped into these societal matters that is unethical is about to go away...and that is ALOT of everything that IS going away. There are many things to simply let go of...the time is now for that through Your Own Personal Choices and Actions.This Family is exceptional because You already ride on a rhythm of Unconditional Love...much moreso than most Families...and You are already a great example to many and will be able to help many through this transition just by selflessly helping One Another.
We are going to be networking and helping one another locally more than ever...You might want to take a good look at Your very local smaller farming and basic needs networks that already exist around Your community...this will become much more a part of daily life.

This next part may sound a bit 'out there' to some of You...please give me the Loving benefit of the doubt...I have been a bit 'out there' for some time...and much more 'out there' since the happenings in January of 2007 ...
and remember I've been staring directly at Sunrises and Sunsets for four years too : ) : ) : )

Big CHANGES are about to occur in an upsurge like You would not believe....Our Good Ol' Planet has about had it with the abuse...and Mother Earth is a living-breathing Being just like You and I...and She has had enough. The over-abuse of the Earth has had its day....She will no longer tolerate it. There will be shaking and rocking and rolling all over the Earth...extreme transitions...extreme wake-up calls. The Sun's Energy and Other Higher Energies coming onto Earth right now are getting stronger each day and will not only change things rhythmically but also help awaken alot of new People that have had enough of the old controlling/restricting deceit that disguises itself as necessities and as law and order too ...the new Higher Energies will help nudge Enlightenment into real-time action. Many of the People that work in the schools and the government and the military and the churches and the banks and medicine and the corporate circles and mainstream service labor and, and, and... will stop abiding by what They know is wrong and step into strong Personal action and do the right things to help halt the unethical ways and means of the current systems They are a part of. We will shift from all of the non-fixable, non-ethical paradigms and WE will help dissolve them or change them into something entirely different...entirely ethical and personally workable/advancable....helping a Higher Change to flourish by what Each of Us decide to personally do right in front of Us in the moment to help the Changes and Each Other.

These are the only 'off the wall' happenings/matters I will bring here that are pertinent...there are many, many more like this going on...and it is as real as this email...
There is a worldwide(very worldwide) technologically advanced underground network of highways/byways with ultra-high-speed-bulleted transport and extremely high-tech living/working facilities hundreds of feet below the surface of the Earth...the United Sates and England and Australia and certain countries in Europe have the most intricate of these networks...and they all connect, primarily by advanced-tech tunnel under land and also submarine by sea and underground waterways in some areas. This is being fanatically/finally prepared right now for the acclaimed 'elite' factions that basically run the world as we know it...it is their operations haven/hideaway The facts and proof of this are out there...all You have to do is turn from "mainstream distractions" a bit to find out what is really going on....more and more People that have been personally involved in these workings will gain courage and will be coming forward and bring the truth to light of this and many other clandestine works kept from Us through the years. The Big Dig in Boston and the English Channel undersea highway from England to France are basically laughable jokes in comparison to this worldwide complex underground network kept from mainstream knowledge. The blood, sweat and tears of the baby boomer generations unknowingly helped this to be built...because it was sped up the last couple of decades particularly...in preparation for earth changes and the planned manipulation of societal/economic shifts and break-down.
We have had blocked access to 'free energy'(google it) for a very long time...the kind of Energy that Tesla, for instance, was tuned into and creating and wanted for the world. The Energy is such that You can run a household with a power unit the size of a car battery...pretty much maintenance free once it is put into motion. any and all transportation we use could be silent and completely fuel and pollution free...these and many other things in this arena are going to come to being soon and quickly...it will not be stopped this time. We already have the ways and means and We will break loose from the noose...literally...and the blossoming of these kinds of energies will come to fruition.

Absolutely everything is rigged, and I mean everything...so that You never get the real chance to see how powerfully and wonderfully "strong" You each are to change the whole works. Each One of You knows what's wrong out there and Each of You can change everything that is wrong to what is right in a very BIG Personal Way if You decide to listen and act on Your very Own Promptings and simply cut loose from the daily deceit out there in Your Own Lives any way You possibly can. Your personal thoughts are very energetic things that matter and matter profoundly...if You think consistently about what You would like Your Own World to be for You and Your Children that world will unfold...now more than ever...especially if You live each moment, the best You can, as though it already is in fact happening. And as far as the Children go...They're tuned into these Changes naturally, more than We are...yes...They need Your Guidance but should be listened to much more closely...They have alot to give to these Changes and are going to adapt happily and smoothly for the most part..
We are getting an immense amount of help through these Changes...We have asked for it and acted upon it...this Higher Help is simply en extension of Us and does not and will not infringe on free will....many People around the World have fully stepped into Their selfless roles to help the Changes regardless of the personal consequences...because of this 'selfless action' the Help We are now getting is phenomenal.

What are we going to do about it...I can't do anything...I can't change anything...what does it matter what I do...I don't want to think about it...

Well, it is time to "think" about it...Each One of You came here to Earth at this time with very unique 'gifts' to put to use during these Changes occurring. Each One of You has a Team of Higher Friends just waiting for You to Decide to put these Gifts of Yours to Work...once You Consciously put this Higher Energy of Your Very Own to use for the Good of Humanity/Earth You put into Motion 100 times the Energy in the Higher Realms...sounds crazy doesn't it?...Crazy Good...because You came here at this time to do just that...You don't have to tell Anyone You're doing it...Just Do It! Once You start Thinking and Acting on Changing the Earth to what You Know it should be, in Your Own Way...You will get Help and Protection every step of the way now!

YOU Can Change Everything by What YOU Do...Everything!!!
You are all hard workers...and work is what it takes...and You All already have done this, time and again, in some way in Your Own Life!
And THIS is the Secret to Your Own Personal Power...Working It...Working this Power in a Beautiful and Spiritual Way...Time, as never ever before, to 'bump it up'..if You Choose to do so!
It is simply a matter of Consciously Directing Your Own Energy a bit more diligently, that's all...Paying Attention to Your Own Intentions as "full-time" as is Personally possible Changes the Whole Works!
Start really Listening to Your Own Promptings and Act on Them without question...Acting on that Little BIG Voice will help You turn Everything Around to what it should Be!

If You are tired of war...STOP giving attention to it in the news/media on the tv/radio and/or anywhere else...also, some of You may have to STOP the little warring going on in Your Own Life (you know what those are), just decide to stop it, now.
Stick Your Neck Out and strongly suggest this to Your Close Friends...if You start doing it...if You think about it more and more...that will be plenty of suggestion in and of itself!
If You know People in military service...send them Intentional Energy to Change Their Surroundings to something New, something to help ALL of Humanity, something YOU want that is Good for All Once and for All...that Energy will help Them and I promise You more of Them are open to Receiving this Energy of Yours moreso than ever before...and They WILL be Open to It and They Will Change Things!!!
.......This goes for politics and commerce and religion and entertainment and school and medicine...and...and...and starvation and suffering and misery and racism and...and....ANYTHING out of balance and unjust can be 'shifted' by Our Personal Attention to Our Intentions, Together...if enough of Us put Our Attention on the Intention of Change for the Good right now...the GOOD will speed up, and I mean in Turbo-Mode...more than ever before!!! We have Higher Help on this, and this Spiritual Extension of Us is Helping more than ever now....believe me, I experience it all the time...and each of You have too in Your Own Lives...but YOU have to Act on it on a full-time basis to the best of Your ability...directly in Your Own Way...it will become a Natural Process and an integral part of Your Own Rhythm! More People are doing this now....more of the Real Ego-less Workers have stepped up..and more and more IS changing for the good all around...it is working because We're working it!
We can especially help by NOT giving credence to anything in the news and media and on tv and radio that has anything to do with what we know is not right! And I would strongly suggest You listen "closely" to Your Own Personal Promptings and NOT what they are saying on the major news as to what is happening and what You should do when things really start coming undone as far as mainstream life as we know it goes.
We can All "unify" to do this and this cannot be stopped by anyone or anything....Unified Consciousness IS the most Powerful Energy they do not want Us to step up...Step It Up...Your Own Choice...but I ask You to please really give it Your Most to try it and Do It!
The More Selfless the Intention the More Good WILL Be Created!

Nature...get out in nature...every single day...for an hour...make that hour part of Your schedule no matter what. Please, please tune into Nature much more...it is sooo important. For You and the Kids and these Changes! Connect to Your Natural Surroundings as never before...Meditate out there in Your Own Way! Talk to Mom...talk to Danny...connect to Anyone You Love on the Other Side...They will help You!

Some thoughts on a practical note...
You may want to have a few extra supplies on hand for basic needs. Some staples like rice and pasta stored...and long expiration canned goods. Water.
It is important that I include this...it may not be needed but will be a good thing to have around for Yourselves and Others if it is needed for a few weeks in the future.
Grow more in Your Own Gardens next year...maybe do some canning also. The more radical Nature Changes will happen rather quickly, imho...and We ARE going to help One Another...just nice to be prepared a bit.
Annnnnnnd...You may want to cut down on the drinking if any of You know You're doing it too much...it numbs Us Spiritually...Yes, enjoy Yourselves...just be a bit more Conscious of what it really does if overdone again and again, that's all.
Same goes for pharmaceutical medications...if You're on them...cut down or simply stop taking them if You are able.

Some Family and Friends may want to think about moving in together...can the NH home be used by some of You together if You have the ways and means to move there and sustain Yourselves?
I feel that Webster and Dudley are going to be a fairly good area to be...many of You are there. It will probably make a somewhat smooth transition and many People will adjust locally for needs and help One Another too.

Once again...I strongly suggest that You "listen" to Your Own Promptings as to what is best to do at the time and only use the National News as a barometer...I would not do what they tell You to do.

This 'transition' is going to all work out, I know this in my heart...just simply help One Another....You already do that, just a matter of bumping it up.
We ARE going to help make this a Beautiful Place to Live...it is a Re-Birth We will all have a Wonderful part in, Together!

I Love and Honor All of You in this Family of Ours...for You have been Living Life in a Giving Way all along and have been exceptional examples of Love...and I mean that...really, really mean that...Exceptional Examples of Love! : )
You can help Yourselves and so many Others through these Changes with 'ease' because of Who and What You already are and You know how to work to make things happen!!!
All You have to do is shift that work ethic a bit to Your Own Conscious Spiritual Creations, particularly Selfless Ones...and Everything Changes!

Muzz
24th January 2011, 18:19
Hi KistheMum
I agree. I started putting my money where my mouth was and it really got people talking. Due to my own research and with the help of such amazing people like Bill, Kerry, David Icke and all the others I took action a few years ago. I sold my house, invested in silver, moved to a village, got involved with local organic food and started living a more ethical life. Everyone thought I was crazy, now they are asking me for advice.

My first bit of advice is not to watch TV or read newspapers and dont listen to me either. Do the research for yourself. Use your insticts and listen to your heart, if it feels good, go for it.

Be the change you want to see. Absolutely.

hohoemi
24th January 2011, 21:24
this has been a very interesting and valuable read so far :)

people have mentioned all kinds of reactions they get when trying sow some seeds of information - i was wondering how often you encounter a specific response, and whether you witnessed people with this response changing their reaction/minds/outlooks at some point and what prompted them, if they did.

the type of response i'm talking about is the following:

no reaction.
silence.
no contradiction or agreement or saying that the proof is not good enough etc.
simply not responding to the issues raised in any way.
sometimes appearing interested to hear a theory, but not appearing to care one way or another whether it could be true or false or affect their lifes in any way.
or worse, for example after mentioning some facts about 9/11, saying "that's terrible" and that's that, no follow up / further interest / personal research etc.

i generally just mention some things and elaborate if a person seems interested in hearing more, and i haven't tried to force discussions, or made any further attempt to get a reaction out of anyone.

do you think that in those cases at least when a person wants to hear a theory it wouldn't be forcing something on them to attempt to get some opinion from them?

applecrusher1992
24th January 2011, 23:01
At least for me it took some time. I first watched the history channel shows about conspiracies and then I started moving toward my own research. If you slowly incorporate them into it by showing a video here and there and then an article about an unexplained incident they will start to by the idea which allows for greater growth.

Charlie Pecos
24th January 2011, 23:52
I agree with Zillah. Plant the seeds and watch them grow. Most people I talk with (family included) know more than they think they do. There is definitely a rising awareness in the general population. I am discussing things with my own parents that would have never been accepted by them 10 or 20 years ago, things like spirituality, ufo's, 9/11 etc. We must nurture them along, for when they do begin to wake up, they are going to need our patience, love, and understanding.

maggie
25th January 2011, 07:49
What You've Been Missing - Exposing The Noble Lie
This may or may not be helpful. Thats not my call.

Beware: verbal content may be offensive to some-- or fast forward beyond that point.

For futher research and information see examples:
http://www.theylie.com/
http://TragedyAndHope.com

1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbCKLr_vHhY&feature=related
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnMioIt9lp0&feature=related
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyL1Am_7Zk8&feature=related
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE1G47HsdX8&feature=related
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSxuxa1pYEo&feature=related
6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkW5J1hluA&feature=related
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL2ch__MSLc&feature=related
*8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOtzHHxeg94&feature=related
9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfiAfbX5MLw&feature=related
10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLJmZbERkEM&feature=related

baggywrinkle
25th January 2011, 08:34
There are three kinds of people in the world.

Those who make things happen
Those who watch what happens
Those who don't know what happened.

Remember it was not raining when Noah built the ark.
Go about your business and make your preparations for yourself and your loved ones.
When the time comes they will be ready to listen, and you will be ready to receive or assist them.

That is all you can do.

Anchor
25th January 2011, 08:41

Wait till you are asked (you can sometimes "game" this rule by creating scenarios in which the questions will come - have to be careful with this though that you are yourself not being played for entertainment...)

Tell the truth, simply

Don't make things up - if you don't know, see the opportunity - go find out - make sure you are as accurate as you can be.

Keep cool.

Plant seeds of ideas.

Know when silence is better.

The vast majority of the work you will do is on yourself.

By teaching we learn, by learning we teach.

John..

Blue
25th January 2011, 10:38
Hello Jesterking,
I would advise proceeding with caution when dealing with family and friends. They are the people that are closest and dearest to us and the relationships we have with them can so easily be destroyed or permanently damaged by challenging their closely held and long established beliefs of what they understand of the world around them. I believe that people wake up only when they are ready but they also perhaps may be gently nudged in that direction over time and through an open dialogue that discusses the potential of this information being a reality and also on the basis of mutual respect for each others beliefs and thoughts. I think that a slow and gentle approach is always best if you feel you want your friends and family to know what you know. Perhaps leading by example is the first stop so that it gives them the opportunity to come to you rather than the other way around and in this way they can take on board this new way of thinking without their beliefs and personal identity being compromised.
Just a thought,
Blue

mrmalco
25th January 2011, 11:47
In addition to information on our situation and outer action wherever possible there is extreme need for 'positive vibes'. Many intention experiments have demonstrated the effects of such concentration. A group I know regularly (and anonymously) send waves of freedom, security, love, awareness, light, transcendence and unity to individuals and other groups and have been doing so for years. Occasionally feedback on this has arrived by accident and it turns out that this spiritual support has been felt and was effective. The baseline truth about humanity is that we're one spirit, and communication from this understanding has remarkable potency.

quench
25th January 2011, 11:53
The way I see it is that no-one will believe it til stuff starts happening. So what I'm doing is just planting the seeds, just saying things in passing. So when things do start to change they'll think "hmm, I heard about that somwhere". Then they'll know where to come. Maybe then it will spread a bit.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Direct approaches don't work, it's just like hitting a brick wall. Although I did ask my dad why is it acceptable for people to believe in Gods but ridiculous to believe in "aliens"? He didn't really have an answer to that one :)

ArjunaArcana
25th January 2011, 11:56
By example.

TWINNICK
25th January 2011, 13:35

It seems to me the un awake one's will only believe it if its on the 6 o'clock news. I not long ago had a huge argument with a very close family member because I said 911 was an inside job, he literally launched a stream of abuse and ridicule at me saying I was completely stupid and should stop looking at all those bloody conspiracy bull@#it sites I wasted my time on and he would never believe any body or government would purposely bow up there own people or buildings.

I've told him about how bad aspartame and fluoride is before and his reaction was one of almost complete (yeh yeh, what ever) but last night on the current affairs program after the 6 o'clock snooze which he watches all the time there was a story about how a young bloke who was addicted to aspartame in diet drinks and food which he consumed all the time because he was overweight.

we ended up having a conversation about chemicals in food and diabetes related things which went quite well, he now agree'd with me about how you have to watch what you eat, I'm sure only because he saw it on telly.

So maybe we can only hope that if we keep trying and the snooze and accurant affairs programs do a little fear monger story every now and then that we might get through to more sleepy heads.

..Nick..

Hawkwind
25th January 2011, 14:15
Very interesting thread and a great read. Thanks for getting this discussion started. The most frequent response here seems to be something along the lines of "be the change you want to see". Several other responses seem to be rewordings of "Let your light shine". I'd go along with both of those and add a line from the Desiderata- "No doubt, whether or not it is clear to you, the universe is unfolding as it should." There have been times, particularly in the days immediately following 9/11, when I veritably screamed "Wake Up!" at people. Nobody did, and I also lost two jobs and several friends in the process. The karmic response to slapping people in the face, as you initially phrased it, is that you will get your face slapped. When I treat others with respect, I generally get treated with respect in return. If I see an opportunity to gently introduce an idea, I generally will. For example, if someone is wearing a "Save the Earth" T-shirt, I may ask if they've seen the movie "An inconvenient truth". If they have, I'll ask for their views on it rather than try to force my own. Then and only then might I ask if they've also seen the rebuttal to that film, "The great global warming swindle". If not, I'll give them the link. If they want to discuss that issue or related issues further, I'm happy to. If not, that's their choice and I may not like it but I try my best to respect it.

the_flyingboy
25th January 2011, 14:16
brother wish i could help i'm having problems especially with my family that thinks i've gone mad talking about these things ..

Jendayi
25th January 2011, 14:29
Just do your thing... and show people you are enjoying life.. at some point curiosity will get the best of them and they wil start asking you questions... trust me it is the only way that will really have a lasting effect on your loved ones.. show them you love them but let go of your need for them..
this works for me anyway.. one loved on at a time..
namaste, Jendayi
p.s. another way of saying this is to show them you live by and enjoy your own unique outlook on life, don't try convincing them.. show them..

"If hope is the engine of the soul,
Then duty is the navigator...
And love is the fuel."

J0urney
25th January 2011, 21:48
I have found that those of us who are awake have the special gift of remembering our past lives. This helps us to see what has happened and what will happen. Myself and my children, I have 10 of them, remember most of our past lives. I even have children who remember past lives on other planets. I would love to tell you that there are things you can do to help people become aware, but I really don’t think there is. It’s more of a trigger inside ones self that brings about the awakening process. My kids and I discuss the general population all the time and what might be done to help them. Honestly there aren’t many options. You are right, most people don’t want to know. They are happy living in bliss. But then most people don’t want to step outside of their comfort zone. The ones of us that are awake and aware are used to adapting to every situation. I believe that’s why we are here now. Because we can adapt we can over come what is on the way so we can help others start over. We are the teachers of the new world. Every one of my children has a unique lesson to teach. Sometimes that lesson is to let go and have faith that who ever is supposed to be awake when the time comes, will be.

Hiram
25th January 2011, 22:14
My first suggestion is that what you are doing when you are trying to "open the eyes of those around you" is really opening your own eyes. Yet, if one has set their mind upon such a path, there are ways to do this.

Starting people down the path of awakening is fairly easy. Most people have a topic they are interested in. The fastest way is to engage the person is in a subject they already like to talk about.

Perhaps their interest is farming?.....ask them if they have researched the role of Genetically Modified Organisms and the affects thereof? Ask them how they feel about efforts to control this vital area of human development? Why would someone seek to control it? Why would someone store seeds in a vault(s) and why the rush to complete them? What happens when native strains are eliminated? What about Genetic diversity? Less than 3% of the worlds population is producing all of the worlds food--where is that trending?

What if their interest is Eating? Conservation? Computers? Television? Music? The Outdoors? Sailing? The Ocean? Space? Airplanes?

All of these conversations will naturally lead into efforts on the part of society and governments to "CONTROL" access to these things. Also with all of these topics, there are efforts to develop multiple levels of understanding. They can be thought of thusly:

(1) What the common man understands.

(2) What the avid enthusiast or specialist understands.

(3) What is understood by an elite few--but intentionally kept from wide dissemination.

What is the purpose of this third category?
The most likely purpose of the third category is that wide dissemination of that information would result in a paradigm shift. A change in the pattern of ideas and thoughts, a change in the way the common man views reality.

Who would wish to keep that shift from occurring?

By simply posing these questions, you have opened the door to wider inquiry.

You have showed them the "white-rabbit" but you can't make them follow him.

3optic
25th January 2011, 22:59
Here is the Russo video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

This video has proved consistently successful for me. However be careful. Freeman has recently astutely pointed out that pushing your 9-11 Truth Doctrine on people can be a violent and traumatic act. Some may react to it as such even becoming angry with you. I'd suggest only bringing it to one's attention if it is clear they are ready for the info.

Gone002
25th January 2011, 23:01
Everyone must find their own way and open there eyes and mind of their own free will. You can't make them open up, they must walk through the door and they must make the choice. Its there’s to make not yours. Only then will they truly understand and see for them-selves.

It may be hard to do, but thats the way it must be.

3optic
25th January 2011, 23:06
Interesting note: I have attempted in the past to approach people who may be seen as insiders with alternative concepts that were rejected out of hand.

I spoke with family friend Paul McCready (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_MacCready) who is noteworthy for his human and solar powered inventions in the 70's (Gossamer Albatross/ Condor) about the idea that Nikola Tesla was the true father of the modern age and not Edison. He would not have it. It's just too hard for people to buck their educations even if they are apparently brilliant.

Muzz
25th January 2011, 23:12
Hi all
This a great thread for us all. Where would we be if others had not taken the time to open our minds a little and set us on our way.

Certain people need a different approach. Can I also suggest that humour is another tool in the box. I found that a good place to start is George Carlin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpcd0woY2KY

And some Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MRykTpw1RQ&playnext=1&list=PLB2260A6F6BF032AF&index=16

Bill on JFK ( and Gladiators ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8

And Bill sums it up lovely here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q95kX_EP2Nk

These guys are great. The Love Police

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDh0Cvsw9Jk

Love to all.:cool:

romina
25th January 2011, 23:31
Based on my experience so far, you cannot do anything to wake people up, you can only make them angry by trying to trash their dream world by exposing the truth. On the other hand, when some of them suddenly do wake up (still don't know why some do some don't), you'll find them running to you in search of the information....that's when you are put to use and have a chance to help out so have a "model" of how you can slowly feed them info not to overwhelm them. Human brain believe it or not, cannot take the whole truth all at one, it has to be spoon fed to be processed.

jack
25th January 2011, 23:42
Who is to say that sharing this information is the best thing for that exact individual at this precise moment in their evolution. It might just be enough to push them over the edge to the point of them taking their own life. It might not be the right time.

I'm pretty sure that when the time is right, your family and friends will be guided to the material in such a fashion that does not cause an overload or a breakdown. Maybe they wont ever get to find out about it, and maybe that is neccesary in order for them to do what they have come here to do. Which is why, we must never interfere. :)

Trail
26th January 2011, 02:33
I was inspired to post this parable from Kryon that has helped me tremendously when i was struggling with trying to enlighten everyone i love or anyone who would listen. I wasn't a member yet then. Since i became a member i have read the warning about channeld information on the welcome page. I agree with this warning. Any channeled information must be aproached with utmost discernment. Kryon IS a channeled entity.

Please be warned that this parable has been channeled from Kryon. Use your discernment, take what resonates with you and leave the rest.

Imagine yourself, along with many other human beings, in a tar pit covered with tar, dirty from head to foot, unable to move quickly from place to place because the tar is so thick. As you plod from place to place, you become used to this condition, and year after year your life is lived in this fasion along with others. Like gravity of the planet, the encumberance of the tar is simply accepted - a fact of life for all. This is your imagined state (you image that's just how it is).

Suddenly but quietly, you are offered a gift from God. It's a "magic" tool that cleans your body and keeps it clean even while you are in the tar! Like an energy field, it actually repels the tar as you walk through it. You accept the gift and the work that must go with it, and you begin to learn how to use it (The Atonement). Slowly you change. To others you are begining to stand out, you are different - fresh and clean, while they are moving around you, still in the dark tar. You begin to realize how you have co-created this for yourself, but you also realize that it was a very personal gift, so you say nothing.

Now, do you think the others around you will ignore you as you walk freely without the tar touching you or encumbering your feet? They will watch the tar touch your body and never soil you. What do you think will happen? Ah! Watch! THEY are about to change! The first thing that will happen is that wherever you walk, there will be space, for they will clear the way for you. The second thing that will happen is that they will ask you how such a thing is possible. And when they find the "magic" tool from God, each of them will begin using it for themselves, and more humans will also be "clean" - each person creating for him or herself personally, just as you did for yourself.

As you silently continue your life over a period of time, look at what is happening to those around you! More than half will be "clean" and unencumbered by the tar. Stop and think about what has really happened. You have not evangelized your gift or asked any of these people to change for you, and yet they changed anyway. This is how the result of just the one creates for the many!

I found there are multiple layers of truth in there, for me.
Hope it helps :)

~Trail.

Anchor
26th January 2011, 06:01
Who is to say that sharing this information is the best thing for that exact individual at this precise moment in their evolution. It might just be enough to push them over the edge to the point of them taking their own life. It might not be the right time.

I'm pretty sure that when the time is right, your family and friends will be guided to the material in such a fashion that does not cause an overload or a breakdown. Maybe they wont ever get to find out about it, and maybe that is neccesary in order for them to do what they have come here to do. Which is why, we must never interfere. :)

I agree in principle, but if you are following your heart and your heart says speak then FFS speak!

You may just be a tool for them assigned by the creator within them who is also the creator within you.

Whatever you do, you will be responsible for it.

Tough job, someone has to do it.

Most of the people on this forum are well up to the challenge

Norsec
27th January 2011, 14:49
I do it with the truth about 9/11. It works. And it's great to see how it goes on...

TWINNICK
29th January 2011, 17:14
I tried to talk to somebody recently about something i saw here, and wanted to show him.

He said I'm not interested, I asked why, he said I don't want to know about it because it doesn't affect my ability to function on a daily basis !

And I believe someone said in the bible...you can't be a prophet in your own town.

..Nick..

9eagle9
29th January 2011, 17:26
This is where I start laughing at the things people say.

Oh yes the government is our friend. Our parents. Because they are looking out for OUR best interests. We see everyday how they are our friend. That's why they take a chunk of our paycheck every week so we live from hand to mouth, pay check to pay check,, thats why they support insurance companies that rape you for car insurance not because you are a bad driver but because you have a bad credit history because of the assholery of the government that caused a economic down turn. HOw they rape you for health insurance because you are sick and they kick you when you're down. And support those companies who stick fluoride in our water, and turn a blind eye in the mass murder of our citizens if not outright play a hand in it.

It's all because THEY LOVE YOU, right? They have OUR best interests at heart.

Glad they don't hate me...lol.

It seems to me the un awake one's will only believe it if its on the 6 o'clock news. I not long ago had a huge argument with a very close family member because I said 911 was an inside job, he literally launched a stream of abuse and ridicule at me saying I was completely stupid and should stop looking at all those bloody conspiracy bull@#it sites I wasted my time on and he would never believe any body or government would purposely bow up there own people or buildings.

I've told him about how bad aspartame and fluoride is before and his reaction was one of almost complete (yeh yeh, what ever) but last night on the current affairs program after the 6 o'clock snooze which he watches all the time there was a story about how a young bloke who was addicted to aspartame in diet drinks and food which he consumed all the time because he was overweight.

we ended up having a conversation about chemicals in food and diabetes related things which went quite well, he now agree'd with me about how you have to watch what you eat, I'm sure only because he saw it on telly.

So maybe we can only hope that if we keep trying and the snooze and accurant affairs programs do a little fear monger story every now and then that we might get through to more sleepy heads.

..Nick..

Butterfli13
29th January 2011, 17:48
"Lead by example" comes to mind...

It took me awhile to really realize this simple sentence... IDK about anyone else, but when I started my journey and started to find out the truth, all I wanted to do was tell as many friends and family as I possibly could.... then, I quickly realized most of them didn't want to hear it, or believe it. It broke my heart... I had to come to terms with it. I had to learn that THEY had to WANT to know the truth, because I couldn't force it on them!

I also had to deal with my own "dogma". I was raised in a Christian household; when the truth came to light for me, I felt like my govt. had both given me my "religion", and taken it away, I was devistated for a couple of days, I just couldn't believe what they'd put in place on this planet! I was also upset with myself, because deep down... my soul was always telling me that there was something missing, the church sermons did not fill me up spiritually- I knew something wasn't right.

I truly believe that our loved one's who don't know, or aren't on their "journey" spiritually, will not accept this kind of information until something drastic happens. Then, I think, pretty much all of us here in this forum will be doing alot of talking to them when the sh*t hits the fan... until then, I'm just grateful I have a place like Avalon to come to... it really does help me deal.

Whitehaze
29th January 2011, 18:16
People generally live inside their own personal box and anything outside the box is alien to them. I find that even when you show them evidence of something, they prefer to stay in a state of denial. Or they fear what kind of reaction they will recieve if they admit acceptance. My own personal experiences have caused friends and family to laugh and ridicule me when I shared the facts of my events with them. At first this made me angry and confused, how could they not believe me? Then I took a look at myself and realized I had my own doubts at one time that required certain criteria to cause me to awaken. It is the same with anyone, each individual has their level they must reach first. You need to respect their choice to not accept at this time.

I openly talk about my experiences with friends, family and even strangers. I dont force anything on anyone, and I dont discuss rumors. I accept that some people are not ready to hear or see yet. All in good time everyone will see it for themselves on their own personal schedule. Of course I want my loved ones on the same page as me, but I know full well that is not likely to happen. I think the best thing you can do is make facts openly available and let other judge for themselves. We feel responsible for our friends and family, but we can only control our own thoughts and beliefs. People will come around, just look how fast things are happening in the world. Some people go into overload and need a chance to catch their breath. Be patient and understanding with them. Let the information nudge them naturally. Instead of trying to convince them, concentrate on postive thoughts and prayers that they will awaken.

SKAWF
29th January 2011, 18:53
its not easy is it. most people have a mental block where all this is concerned. If they accept some of it, they have to accept all of it. its not easy information to take on board either. when i first started, (the first video i watched was david icke live in brixton 2006) i ended up doing 15 hours a day for 6 weeks, and at the end of it, i had a mental breakdown (one of many. you get used to them after a while!).
also it might be time to acknowledge just how far we have travelled on our journeys (there's still a long way to go though). We broke out of something that most people are still inside of and we've been charging forwards ever since.
you can't force people to listen, if anything they close up, and if you bombard them they just nod until you shut up, and if you do nothing they will never know will they?.
its a case of finding the right information, and in the right format. what really rang my bell was architecture, specifically the arc d triumph in paris, the way it rests on a sun symbol, and has 12 roads spanning out from the center representing the zodiac. Or the statue of liberty (semiramis) standing on a sun symbol holding the flame of nimrod in her hand, and the mini version on and island in a river in paris. or that same flame of nimrod resting on top of a black pentagram above the site where diana was killed. The many oblisks that have been erected (usually where they assasinated someone) or landmarks that have been recently built that are blatently in line with 'old world philosophies' where light shines through on a solstice solar or lunar etc, (why is it, the elites tell us theres nothing in the old world way of thinking, then they use exactly that in modern designs?) perhaps if a book of pictures could be compiled of famous landmarks, (that WE know are illuminati/old world symbols) the stuff thats hidden in plain sight. images would bypass the thought processes of the recipient, and you wouldnt have to explain a thing. the truth would be self evident.
i do know that if someone else knew all this was going on, and i didnt, i would want to know about it, which is why i felt the need to shout it from the rooftops when i found out.
i wish you the very best with this one.
steve

Lord Sidious
29th January 2011, 20:04
I would say to you that you can not wake people up anymore than you can teach them anything.
Just because someone learns something from you, that doesn't necessarily mean that you taught them.
And the same for someone waking up. There is some type of process that we all undergo to reach a point where we ''snap out of our sleep'' and realise what we believed is possibly not the real deal.
I would advise everyone and anyone to put whatever materials you have at the disposal of those you care enough about that you are trying to reach and then...................let go of the rope.
Leave it up to them. That isn't to say you hit and run, what I mean is discuss the topic/s and answer questions, but if they are unresponsive, don't push too hard.
Remember, even an elephant can be eaten, but only in bite sized chunks. Too bigger chunks or too fast and you choke.

Carmody
30th January 2011, 03:03
well, my mom sends ~ME~ Arron Russo videos and the like...so no problem here.

My grandparents built a house in 1957....far far away from all this, with all the needed natural resources around it.

Built For these very reasons we are seeing today.

TWINNICK
30th January 2011, 03:25
well, my mom sends ~ME~ Arron Russo videos and the like...so no problem here.

My grandparents built a house in 1957....far far away from all this, with all the needed natural resources around it.

Built For these very reasons we are seeing today.

G'day, I'm impressed, how lucky were you to be a member of this family.

I tip my hat to you Carmody, I wish my family were more like yours.

..Nick..

veda
30th January 2011, 03:42
I received an encouraging sign last week, when my 13 year old son came home from school and asked me who the illuminati were?, what was the new world order? and what was their agenda???. After I got over the initial shock of his unexpected awakening, my face lit up with a beaming smile, he's waking up and it's his own idea!, Apparently all his friends were talking about it in school, and when they asked the teacher, she suggested they read the bible instead, which was met with laughter. I'm told the kids are reading snippets about nwo etc on social networking sites like facebook etc. It won't be long before the kids are waking up the parents and the grandparents!

Carmody
30th January 2011, 03:55
I received an encouraging sign last week, when my 13 year old son came home from school and asked me who the illuminati were?, what was the new world order? and what was their agenda???. After I got over the initial shock of his unexpected awakening, my face lit up with a beaming smile, he's waking up and it's his own idea!, Apparently all his friends were talking about it in school, and when they asked the teacher, she suggested they read the bible instead, which was met with laughter. I'm told the kids are reading snippets about nwo etc on social networking sites like facebook etc. It won't be long before the kids are waking up the parents and the grandparents!

As i was saying in one of the original Charles threads..is that this thing is going to go exponential and then logarithmic, in it's spread.

And, that the mid level elitists(the public front), due to their gathering information through vassals and lines made up of vassals, they are going to be the last to know that everyone is awake.

If the 13 year olds are getting deep into it (and they will!!)..then the energetic mass of humankind is almost formed, and shaped. From being there myself, there's nothing in this world quite like a wide awake, eager, and wrathful 13 year old. Right or wrong, makes no difference- That's an unstoppable handful.

As was said in the film 'Point Break', "The Little hand says it's time to Rock and Roll."

Wub
30th January 2011, 04:09
What do you do though if ALL of your family are completely wrapped in materialism and vying with each other about who's got stuff and who hasn't?

I'm at my wits end with trying to get them to take anything remotely 'alternative', seriously.

Stopped trying now....

truthseekerdan
30th January 2011, 04:15
What do you do though if ALL of your family are completely wrapped in materialism and vying with each other about who's got stuff and who hasn't?

I'm at my wits end with trying to get them to take anything remotely 'alternative', seriously.

Stopped trying now....

Remind them that they're mortal, and cannot take anything material with them on the other side...;)

Don't stop trying however, be an example. JMHO