PDA

View Full Version : Please! Healing request!

MorningSong
23rd January 2011, 23:10
We all need to send some healing love and light to our fellow member, Olgraybear, who has just recieved some bad news about his health.

Please know that you are loved and you can overcome this, Mike.

And that you are not ever alone.

KLrIpND35es&feature

astrid
23rd January 2011, 23:14
Hello MorningSong,

I dont know Oldgraybear, but i will put him in my prayers.

blessings,

Astrid

giovonni
24th January 2011, 00:05
Thank you Morning Star ~ Aileen for the message.
Oldgraybear ~ has always been a beautiful light here at Avalon ~
i will do all in my power to direct healing energies too him.

Blessings to Mike ~ and his loved ones always ~ Gio

Nenuphar
24th January 2011, 00:18
Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. Love, prayers, and good thoughts, coming right up!!

Dhoma
24th January 2011, 00:32
am new here so i don't know anyone here, but he got my blessings. may all the energy he needs to fight this flow trought him.

Namasté

Caren
24th January 2011, 00:39
Thanks Morning Song for alerting us to this sad news. I want him to know how much he has been in my thoughts today and I send him love and very best wishes for a speedy recovery.
You are in my prayers Mike, please get well soon. :)
Caren xx

slipknotted
24th January 2011, 06:36
same for me fast recovery to you .

witchy1
24th January 2011, 09:02
Thanks Morningsong, I totally missed this - love and light speeding its way to Olgraybear :hug:

chelmostef
24th January 2011, 09:17
Sending you love and warmth, be well...

Gone002
24th January 2011, 09:18
Olgraybear let the power of your ancestors pass to you. Let there shield protect you and there sword defend you. Let your mind and soul pass to peace.

Muzz
24th January 2011, 09:29
All my love Oldgraybear. Get well soon.

Sowelu
24th January 2011, 09:30
If you don't mind me asking...what is wrong? I know a great deal of resources when i comes to healing, perhaps i can help? you may msg me privately if you wish :)

MorningSong
24th January 2011, 11:41
For Mike:

EMZj0520v0g&feature

conk
24th January 2011, 17:31
As I've gleaned from reading the health section here, there are many of us who could offer good advice on healing.

Good luck and many blessing to him!

Ammit
24th January 2011, 17:39
Olgreybear, blessings to you my friend, love and healing is on it`s way to you.

Ammit

giovonni
26th January 2011, 04:54
This is for you Olgraybear (Mike),
i haven't forgot to keep sending you lots of healing energy and will continue to do so...:yes4:

Last year i was fortunate to be able to traveled far and wide across North America ~

i hope you will have the kind of adventures ~ i had (in 2010) this coming year in 2011 :thumb:

Who knows ~ We might get to meet out there... til then my best to You :love: Gio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkv_eD0kiiE

Smith
26th January 2011, 14:11
I've got some extra luck, and some extra health to send your way Olgreybear!!! BE WELL!!!

Nenuphar
30th January 2011, 00:52
Hi Olgreybear - thinking about you today and hoping everything is okay in your world. :yo:

olgraybear
2nd February 2011, 17:47
I would like to thank all of my extended family here and I want you to know that I give you my most humble gratitude. Your love and prayers are wonderful.

Circe
2nd February 2011, 18:16
I'm new to the forum so i don't know Olgraybear but I will send my healing thoughts and energies to Olgraybear and surround Olgraybear with a beautiful blue healing light, I'll ask my guides to send love and healing energies too.

crimson_sam
4th February 2011, 06:50
Mike,

Love from Waltham, Mass. May peaceful, loving, healing energies find you, and flow easily through you.

Chuck
4th February 2011, 07:13
get well soon!

Nenuphar
7th February 2011, 15:08
Hi, Olgraybear! :wave:

I'm so glad you popped online to say hello. Have been wondering how you are doing and sending positive thoughts your way! :couch2:

Shairia
7th February 2011, 15:13
May you find the strength to open yourself up to the healing we all send to you. My sincerest desire for a positive outcome.

sunnyrap
7th February 2011, 21:43
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.reiki-training.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/CHO-KU-REI-symbol.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.reiki-training.org/reiki-symbols/&usg=__CKsP72ZAxranQqESyBw9TFQL4cc=&h=283&w=264&sz=4&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=2lmghq957Vc58M:&tbnh=122&tbnw=118&ei=p2VQTfP5HMe1tgfApsy0AQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3DReiki%2Bsymbol%2Bof%2Bhealing%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D762%26bih%3D402%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=122&vpy=56&dur=789&hovh=226&hovw=211&tx=122&ty=249&oei=p2VQTfP5HMe1tgfApsy0AQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.reiki-training.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/CHO-KU-REI-symbol.gif

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The above is a special Reiki healing symbol. Draw it in the air towards the recipient while asking the Creator to send healing energy to him/her through you.

Ernie Nemeth
7th February 2011, 23:30
Hi Olgraybear,

Sending healing.

Peace

nearing
7th February 2011, 23:45
olgraybear (mike),

May you dwell in your heart.
May you be free from suffering.
May you be healed.
May you be at peace.
May your heart flower.
May you be healed.
May you be at peace.
May your heart be ever open.
May you be healed into this moment.
May you be at peace.
May you be freed of any suffering.
May you be healed wherever healing is called for.
May you know the deepest levels of peace.
May you dwell in the open heart.
May you be healed.
May you know your deepest joy, your greatest peace.
May all beings be free of suffering.
May all beings be at peace.
May all beings be healed of their suffering.
May all sentient beings, to the most recently born,
be free of fear, free of pain.
May all beings heal into their true nature.
May all beings know the absolute joy of absolute being.
May all beings everywhere be healed and whole.
May all beings dwell in their heart.
May all beings be free from suffering.
May all beings be healed.
May all beings dwell in the heart of healing.

- from meditation, "A Heart of Loving Kindness", Stephen Levine, in Yoga Journal, Jul-Aug 1990.

unplugged
7th February 2011, 23:48
Blessings to you, Olgraybear. I found this online and trust that it prove helpful to you in some way.

Dr Bruce Lipton -Where Mind and Matter Meet 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB81L9zGLjE

Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku
7th February 2011, 23:49
Olgraybear, I will keep you in the area I store all positive thoughts in the hopes they reach you.

fopa
7th February 2011, 23:51
My thoughts will be about/with you this evening, from a newbie get well soon!

Hummingbird
7th February 2011, 23:57
You and We will heal you..

benevolentcrow
8th February 2011, 00:00
Sending positive healing energy your way Olgraybear!

quench
8th February 2011, 00:00
I mean no offence when I ask this but how do you "send healing"? I am new to this and I don't really understand how you do it, could someone please tell me? Here to learn :)

benevolentcrow
8th February 2011, 00:09
Quench
I mean no offence when I ask this but how do you "send healing"? I am new to this and I don't really understand how you do it, could someone please tell me? Here to learn Meditate focusing your thoughts on the one you want to send healing energy to. Envision the loving, healing energy surrounding them. However you do it the positive energy will flow. You may say a prayer. There is no right or wrong way to do it. Think love, be love, love heals.

quench
8th February 2011, 00:12
Quench
I mean no offence when I ask this but how do you "send healing"? I am new to this and I don't really understand how you do it, could someone please tell me? Here to learn Meditate focusing your thoughts on the one you want to send healing energy to. Envision the loving, healing energy surrounding them. However you do it the positive energy will flow. You may say a prayer. There is no right or wrong way to do it. Think love, be love, love heals.

Thanks for that. I've never meditated in my life :eek: How do you know the energy is going to the right person? How do you focus on someone you've never met? I really would like to be able to do this.

galilava
8th February 2011, 00:19
We all need to send some healing love and light to our fellow member, Olgraybear, who has just recieved some bad news about his health.

KLrIpND35es&feature

Hi, may I have his/her first name please - I need it for the prayer, thanks

benevolentcrow
8th February 2011, 00:37
Quench

Thanks for that. I've never meditated in my life :eek: How do you know the energy is going to the right person? How do you focus on someone you've never met? I really would like to be able to do this. You find a quiet place, breath in deep and slowly through your nose, exhale through your mouth. Try to quiet the thoughts in your mind. Focus on Olgraybear, you don't need to know his real name or what he looks like. He will receive the loving, healing energy so long as it is sent with pure intent. There are many classes that teach meditation or videos on youtube if you want to learn more. So long as it come from the heart you will do fine!

quench
8th February 2011, 00:40
Quench

Thanks for that. I've never meditated in my life :eek: How do you know the energy is going to the right person? How do you focus on someone you've never met? I really would like to be able to do this. You find a quite place, breath in deep and slowly through your nose, exhale through your mouth. Try to quite the thoughts in your mind. Focus on Olgraybear, you don't need to know his real name or what he looks like. He will receive the loving, healing energy so long as it is sent with pure intent. There are many classes that teach meditation or videos on youtube if you want to learn more. So long as it come from the heart you will do fine!

Thanks again. Will try it. Finding a quiet place will be hard in this house though!!! ;)

giovonni
8th February 2011, 00:43

KLrIpND35es&feature

Hi, may I have his/her first name please - I need it for the prayer, thanks

His name is Mike and i thank you in his behalf~

Snowbird
8th February 2011, 01:17
In the short term, thoughts of healing and peace are now going out to you Mike. In the interim, prayers for healing the body and the mind will be said on your behalf Mike. In the long term, meditations with positive and healing intentions will be flowing to you when you least expect them. Take them into yourself and be well. :hug: