PDA

View Full Version : Shadow People

Star Gazer
24th January 2011, 04:46
The last time I was visited by a Shadow Person was 16 years ago--I will never forget that day.

I saw one again last night in the bathroom mirror as I was getting ready for bed. I know it was the same one I saw all those years ago.

I'm not psychic--though I consider myself a strong empath--but I feel that this has something to do with my discovering the Project Avalon forums and the Charles material.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing anything "odd" lately that seemed to coincide with Charles' presence.

I also have light blue eyes.

Peace Be Unto You,

SG

plumr2007
24th January 2011, 19:41
I found myself under attack last year. People I knew and even family members seemed to turn away from me. It coincided with research I was doing for my book , it had to do with Archon control. A spiritualist I met on another site suggested I pray for protection from The Arch Angel Michael. Coincidentally as a lad I chose Michael as my Confirmation name for that reason. Also named my son Michael for the same reason. The attacks stopped and everyone has come around full circle. It might be mere coincidence but I don't think so.

Jendayi
25th January 2011, 14:53
a couple of years ago, while i was researching free energy, i was called on a november friday afternoon by a woman with a terrible voice, who threatened me with a prison sentence to be passed in january of the next year, resulting in my being in prison for a long time.. she shouted uncontrolably and was very mean indeed.. only after spending the next monday morning, calling every court and law enforcing agency in the country that i found out that this was not true, however, the damage had allready been done.. that weekend i could not do anything i planned.. i was paralized by this woman's attack.. coincidently, that year i had a job with the Frontier sciences foundation, distributor of Nexus magazine and host to the Nexus conferences in amsterdam... we are being monitored, that's for sure.. but what is also true that we can withstand these attacks by holding a space of love and compassion, even when they are right in our faces..
Namaste, Jendayi

Humans say the Road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
Why? Do they think there's a shortage of bad ones?

taizen
25th January 2011, 15:37
I have seen 'shadow' people: in my room, hovering over me, in the corners, by the ceiling. I did a little digging and found out that there have been more 'sightings' recently around the globe. Oddly enough, when I joined this forum, they haven't been around. Definitely something going on though. What was the 'feeling' you had?
I saw one again last night in the bathroom mirror as I was getting ready for bed. I know it was the same one I saw all those years ago.

"Everything happens for a reason!"

Star Gazer
25th January 2011, 22:36
[QUOTE=taizen;107557]I have seen 'shadow' people: in my room, hovering over me, in the corners, by the ceiling. I did a little digging and found out that there have been more 'sightings' recently around the globe. Oddly enough, when I joined this forum, they haven't been around. Definitely something going on though. What was the 'feeling' you had?

I "felt" a murkiness or lack of clarity in the future timeline. It was as if a dark cloud had been placed over the various available permutations.

Trail
26th January 2011, 02:16
Omg this triggers a re-occuring 'bad dream' ive had as a child.. aged 4-9..

I kept having the same dream many nights, not in a row but once or twice a month.

And the bad thing was that i KNEW beforehand that 'they would come for me' and refused to go to bed and make a real fuzz about it.

The dream was always the same. The dream always played out in the same colors: just red and black.

I would get paralized, put on the black table, and all these black robed figures with *pointed black hoods* and *no faces* (just blackness/void) would surround me and they would be watching me. The background was all red, like a different dimension. I would always be paralized and be in utter *terror*. I could never break free or scream untill they left and thats when my mom would race in and see me sweating in panic telling her that 'they' where there again.. I don't know if they did more than just terrorise me, i can't remember more..

This happend occasionally throughout my childhood. And even if i didnt have the dream for a year, i would know before i went to bed that 'they would come again'..

I'm, 36 now and in hindsight i've never had such kind of dreams again, all other 'nightmares' where just that.. not like this black/red very real feeling evil type scenario..

INSIDE those black robes with pionted black hoods where SHADOW PPL.. best way i can describe them.. they consist of nothingness.. void.. black..

If black is that wich doesn't reflect light.. i'd say this was so black that it was absorbing any possible light... it was that black/void...

Still wish i knew what the h*ck that recurring 'dream' was really about.. i even feel its pretty important i figure it out... but haven't had any luck finding any similar incidents from other ppl so far.. will keep my eye on this shadow ppl thread for sure :)

Just my 2 cts..
~Trail.

ArjunaArcana
26th January 2011, 02:40
Possibly they could be any kind of creature and our eyes only see a shadow.......thats my opinion though.

sepia
26th January 2011, 10:34
----

I had six black shadows flying through the apartment recently - spying everything out.
Unpleasant but not dangerous.

Since I'm quite experienced with things like this I would say these were some kind of creatures, created for this purpose.

Who has created them? - Beings like us, who are very well aware of their abilities. They use them in order to control.

plumr2007
26th January 2011, 17:58
Trail are you sure you weren't the victim of ritual abuse. Maybe if you looked back at your childhood there would be signs you can remember.

sepia
26th January 2011, 23:41

I kept having the same dream many nights, not in a row but once or twice a month.

And the bad thing was that i KNEW beforehand that 'they would come for me' and refused to go to bed and make a real fuzz about it.

The dream was always the same. The dream always played out in the same colors: just red and black.

I would get paralized, put on the black table, and all these black robed figures with *pointed black hoods* and *no faces* (just blackness/void) would surround me and they would be watching me. The background was all red, like a different dimension. I would always be paralized and be in utter *terror*. I could never break free or scream untill they left and thats when my mom would race in and see me sweating in panic telling her that 'they' where there again.. I don't know if they did more than just terrorise me, i can't remember more..

This happend occasionally throughout my childhood. And even if i didnt have the dream for a year, i would know before i went to bed that 'they would come again'..

I'm, 36 now and in hindsight i've never had such kind of dreams again, all other 'nightmares' where just that.. not like this black/red very real feeling evil type scenario..

INSIDE those black robes with pionted black hoods where SHADOW PPL.. best way i can describe them.. they consist of nothingness.. void.. black..

If black is that wich doesn't reflect light.. i'd say this was so black that it was absorbing any possible light... it was that black/void...

Still wish i knew what the h*ck that recurring 'dream' was really about.. i even feel its pretty important i figure it out... but haven't had any luck finding any similar incidents from other ppl so far.. will keep my eye on this shadow ppl thread for sure :)

Just my 2 cts..
~Trail.

Dear Trail

I'm very sorry to read your story. Yesterday, when I made my post I didn't take the time to read yours.

As plumr2007 said, it could be that some ritual things have happened in your life.

It's not what I perceive though.
Some times Astral Beings interfere, when very lightful and strong souls incarnate.
They want to frighten and confuse the lightfull ones in order to dim their light (consciusness) down and weaken them.

I hope you find someone in your home country, who is perceptiv and skilled enough to support you. You should be able to free yourself completely from these beings and from the fear as well.

Best wishes, Sepia

Trail
27th January 2011, 01:02
Luckily i am no longer fearfull of astral beings/demons.. i've really battled my share of all kinds of astral/other-dimensional nasties.. for many years since and during childhood i kinda worked my way down the ladder as the astral manipulations seem to get stronger and worse the more you try to reach for the light.. untill there wasn't a shred of fear left in my body dealing with the nastiest of forms..

I'm even thankfull for those unpleasant lessons.. as they made me so much stronger.. now i help others clearing their homes or biofields..

I am only curious about what those 'nightmares' where really about.. i surely don't think they where normal dreams..

I think they sipphoned my fear energy.. they where always standing very close on all sides of the black table with their heads leaning over a little towards me.. there was never any talk.. i canīt even remember ever having been touched by them.. they had the power to control my every move or paralise me.. the terror was so unreal that i figure they projected that onto me/triggering me to terror.. and they might have been sucking up my fear-energy.. thats what i feel happened..

I just can't ever find anything similar on the net.. the strange black pointed hoods.. the voidness of the beings.. the 2 only colors red/black.. no similarities on the net as far as i can tell...

I do want to figure out more.. The lack of details and the fact that there where just two colors bothers me.. I donīt want this just to be a screen memory hiding something worse.. coz i also feel that the incidents have changed me in ways i donīt yet know but have to find out..

Star Gazer
27th January 2011, 01:10
I think they sipphoned my fear energy..

That's exactly how I felt when I saw the shadow person.

Rozzy
27th January 2011, 02:17
The black to grey shadow people are common enough, I have had a few bouts with them. Star Gazer mentioned his blue eyes, mine are sometimes green and sometimes grey blue. If you ask me how my eyes change color I can not tell you, all I can tell you is that they do.

Shadow entities do play off your fear, I have never been afraid of them and it seems they do not hang around for long once I get a look at them.

Star Gazer
27th January 2011, 02:57
The black to grey shadow people are common enough, I have had a few bouts with them. Star Gazer mentioned his blue eyes, mine are sometimes green and sometimes grey blue. If you ask me how my eyes change color I can not tell you, all I can tell you is that they do.

Shadow entities do play off your fear, I have never been afraid of them and it seems they do not hang around for long once I get a look at them.

Interesting--it was almost as if the shadow person fled (it moved laterally with incredible quickness) when I made eye-contact with it. I was a young man at the time ( 17) and scared ****less; I literally ran out of the house.

My perceived eye-color changes based upon the color shirt I'm wearing--shifting between light and dark blue.

HURRITT ENYETO
27th January 2011, 03:07
I have seen 'shadow' people: in my room, hovering over me, in the corners, by the ceiling. I did a little digging and found out that there have been more 'sightings' recently around the globe. Oddly enough, when I joined this forum, they haven't been around. Definitely something going on though. What was the 'feeling' you had?

Interesting you say these 'shadow people' hover in the corner by the ceiling. Did you know the reason most African tribes build round huts is because they believe evil spirits like to stay up in the corners of room's near the ceiling to 'observe' us. Hence round huts.

Hybrid5226
27th January 2011, 03:37
20 years ago I had a shadow (black fog) in a room in a corner by the ceiling . I was in a state of mind of total fear at the time . After I realized it was in the room the whole room to me was the worst place to be an it took every ounce of energy to get out .

Did not know it was called shadow people though . It was more of a really dark fog taking up space but it creeped me out because all I kept thinking whatever it was it had a intense focus
on me . Yikes..

Peace

Abhaya
27th January 2011, 03:39
This reminds me of what was probably the most vivid dream I've ever had. I usually dont remember my dreams at all. At least I think it was a dream but actually I was just sitting up in bed watching this. All of a sudden there was an old man ( kind of sickly looking ) talking with this hairy (beast, huminid). I was more or less frozen the whole time but not really too scared. The Man and the beast seemed to be talking but I couldn't hear. The man vanished, Then the beast went under my bed or something like that. I could hear it breathing for a long time. And in the morning it was gone. I was probably 10 when this happened. Im 26 now. The man and the beast were totally out of left field nothing my ten year old self would have ever dreampt up on my own. They were soooo real. I have never had a dream that felt anything like that before or since. I always thought that it might not have been a dream. And I never knew what to make of it, as It didnt envoke a since of terror nor did I feel like they were there to help me. Its the only dream thats really stuck with me and I always felt there was something to it. Never shared that before but thought this thread was the perfect place.

Hughe
27th January 2011, 04:20

Just my 2 cts..
~Trail.
Woot, I was a well-known sleep-walk child in home town till 12 to 13. I still have the memory of terrifying fear that what family members used to tell me whenever it's triggered, I got up without consciousness and run away like a loose dog while crying with horror. Doctors and pills could not fix it but naturally it faded away from me. The presence of dark being or pulled in dark space whatever which I can remember at best.

I have had two or three occasions that complete dark being in human figure paralyzed me.

My troublesome is whenever I let my guard down, I sense the feeling of death everywhere, the society as a whole is dying. I doubt I won't get out of this feeling till the world transforms. I clearly understand why some individuals suicide or go to remote places and have isolated living with nature.

The dark entities won't bother me anymore. Maybe I began to access higher self through meditation or the life-long experiences of death and many other stuff I went through? I'm uncertain. A friend of mine have ability to host a ghost his body by will. It's so weird that when a ghost came in his body, his behavior completely changed and talked about distance memories in the past. I could felt the presence of ghosts but direct communication with them was out of my ability.

plumr2007
27th January 2011, 17:46
The Zoroastrians and the Manachaens believed in astral beings called Archons. The word is derived from ancient Greek and means architect ( George Costanza would be envious ) they said that these beings try to create fear and depression in humans and then feed off the psychic energy like vampires. This was the research I was doing for my book when the you know what hit the fan. One of my best friends was also my landlord and tried to sue me for back rent. I got cancer then my ex canceled my health insurance. It was one thing after another. A spiritualist on another site just happened to write an article about Archon interference and shadow people. When I wrote him he advised me to pray to the Arch Angel Michael ( See my post above ). He also advised me to confront them psychically. Everything changed seemingly overnight. The judge threw out the lawsuit , the operation was successful and my business picked up . By defying their reality I gained back control of my life. Hope this helps someone. Love.

Rozzy
27th January 2011, 18:09
Interesting--it was almost as if the shadow person fled (it moved laterally with incredible quickness) when I made eye-contact with it. I was a young man at the time ( 17) and scared ****less; I literally ran out of the house.

My perceived eye-color changes based upon the color shirt I'm wearing--shifting between light and dark blue.

Yes they do flee from you, I came home one day and in the yard my wife was working and there was this thing kind of flittering around where she was working, she was nervous of course. When I came along the entity left, where we live there is a lot of strange phenomena, a lot of people practicing rather dark arts of various kinds. The only thing I can attribute my eye color change to is mood or character change when circumstances change around me. I am a Gemini and that profile fits pretty well.

slipknotted
27th January 2011, 18:12
yeah ive seen them and heard them it seems like some people are more connected to them than others they have scared the crap out of me and have giving me advice, it seems if your connecting to lets say forbidden topics or information on a ESP level they come around and scare you off the trail, there are some drugs that might open your mind and you will be like an antenna for these entity's. they seem to have a purpose for sure.

aikisaw
27th January 2011, 19:01
I have been participating in spiritual warfare for the last year. Trying to even things up on an energy level. I have felt these presences also. Much to my surprise these sightings were on the increase since started reading and watching vids. on the Project Camelot site. Last night I was woken out of a sound sleep by images of the world on fire not so much in imagery more of a feeling of dread and continuous sirens and alarms. This has never happened.

My first post was yesterday. I do not believe in coincidences anymore. If some has a better explanation I an open to hear it. Welcome to the Avalon forum.

My gifting, and the areas that I play in, have nothing t o do with premonition. I have never had this feeling before.

I wanted to point out that have felt the dark people/entities that are discussed here. I have also had experiences with entities that were not dark. I spoke with the spiritual people that I was working with and was told that they were my guides. I was also told that when your guides change ( you learn what they were supposed to teach & move on ) it takes a while to get used to your new guides and their energy.

I would use discernment to help decide what you are dealing with. I know some mentioned in this thread are obvious and you don't need to ask.
Speaking for me only it still scares me and I use discernment all the time ...... last night being one of them

Benign
27th January 2011, 22:09
I once saw a shadow person a few days after my father died.It was after midnight,early hours,and I had heard or felt something.I went to the living room and in my late father's favourite armchair was sitting a shadow man,in a position very similar to that of my father's.

As soon as it saw me,it vanished in a most peculiar way.It was as if somebody pulled him from below and as he went his figure was distorted in a cartoonish sort of way.

I felt no fear or danger.In fact I ran to the armchair and pulled it sideways to see if there was anything lurking below.

A couple of close friends I have confided this story to,said it must have been my father.I've never seen another shadow person again.

So it might be that at least some of the shadow persons we see are dead people.

(Also I'd like to point out that the word ''Archon'' does not mean ''architect '' in Greek.First off,''architect'' is Greek and means what is says.The word ''Archon'' means ''Lord'' or ''Ruler''.)

Jetsam
27th January 2011, 22:21
I remember seeing one when I was very young (5-6 years old I think), and every time when I think back to it I feels very strange.
Like my heart wants to jump out of my chest, but doesn't, it's a very strange feeling...
But sometimes I doubt that I saw something, because of my very vivid imagination, but the fear felt very real.

In any case, Love and Compassion is the only answer.

Ammit
27th January 2011, 23:11
This is so interesting, I do not believe I have ever seen a shadow person, but, I have experienced three different episodes of strangeness in my home.

The first and second were actually seeing as I woke a transparent broken glass like person walk through my wall when I shot up and looked at it, the last one was during the last avalon site.

I had been chatting to some one about a free energy device which I was building for my own use. They ( he or she couldnt tell ) got really agitated that I would not send them the full specs for it, this was in the morning.

By the evening we had a full power outage, everyone else in the street had power. Myself and my daughter felt something rushing around the house, the cat sat in a corner spitting and hissing. It was so weired, you could actually follow its movements by a strange sense it was giving off.

This rushing around lasted a good 15 mins and when we felt it no longer, the power came back on. We had all the system checked by a friend electrician but nothing was found to be wrong.

Never ( touch wood ) had it since.

Blessings

Ammit

Shairia
28th January 2011, 01:53
I have had experiences with a shadow person. It happened when I first received long distance Reiki healing. I have come to the conclusion that whenever you open yourself up to higher forms of energy you become susceptible to these visitations/attacks.

eversive
28th January 2011, 02:27
I've had a couple of experiences that were extremely similar to this, and I perceive these entities as what alot of magickal writings would term Choronzon, the demon of the false ego, the dweller at the threshold. I believe with that understanding you can use these experiences as gateways into connection with Source/Godhead. All you are really facing is yourself, the materialization of your own darkness and ego. My experiences went like this:

I would awaken to find myself in a state of sleep paralysis, and I would be able to open my eyes fully and perceive my room, but I would be totally unable to move my body. Obviously a jarring experience until you know what you are dealing with. So I had a sense of calm until I became aware of this turbulent mass of energy that felt very nebulous and undefined, and EXTREMELY uncomfortable. You could relate it to having an ego shattering experience. I somehow managed to recollect my calm and I felt/heard the words "I love you" well up and emanate from my chest, and as soon as that happened it's like all that energy condensed to a single point and exploded. At the point of the perceived "explosion" it was like my identity and self dissolved completely into a white light that I believe is our point of origin. The experience seemed very similar to what David Wilcock talks about the Montauk chair pilots experiencing when they reached 2012 on the timeline. I don't know if we are talking about the same thing, but it seems we are. I have also seen hooded figures standing very close to me in some astral projection experiences, they always frightened me back into my body.

Sowelu
28th January 2011, 03:27
I'm so glad someone decided to bring this up because I've been feeling A LOT more lately
Since i was a child I've had sooo soo many strange things happen to me , astral and otherwise.
Not too much surprises me as I've met all kinds of "entities" been to many lands and seen some really bizzare stuff play out.
I didn't see it as unusual when i was really young, and would often sleep walk and talk to people who weren't there.
These kind of things ran in my family so My mother didn't try to stifle my creativity.

I've come to understand much about these "shadowed figures" and the different kinds of them to where I've been entirely comfortable with them.
Sometimes i'd feel them before I'd see them or I'd come back from my outward "journey's" and one would be wating there.
Sometimes they shift or change form but the constant thing is neither too negative or positive...more enigmatic than anything...
Mostly just passersby

However...recently in the last few months (before i joined here)
I've been getting visits from a shapeshifting creature of sorts and it has been very unsettling for me.
I am intuned to my energies and i do know how to get rid of regular "pests" and negative attacks but this one though is quite different.
I had been feeling strange vibes since october but I first saw it late November and i wasn't sleeping.Instead of just seeing a shadowed form moving about contrasted to the regular darkness,
I saw a full person with eyes and mouth wearing a mask. At first i stared trying to determine if i was really seeing this "man" against the twilight
but then it leaned its face in towards me. When it happened this first time i panicked and thought i had a home invader.
I jumped to the light and boom! gone...It dissappeared for a few weeks and revisted me on xmas eve.

I'd laid down to sleep and fell into an astral trance, I don't remember where i had gone but it had been upsetting me in the travel so i started to "will myself back"
and fell into that mid-paralysis state (where you can see around you but not speak) My boyfriend leaned over me in the dark rubbing my arm and looking down upon me
(i could see his face...) but then as i began to regain control of my body, my concious mind realized that my real boyfriend's bodyheat was next to mine and that the thing touching me wasn't him.
I tried to speak (still muted by the half in half out of body thing) and it transformed before me into a cloaked "creature" with a small head disproportionate to its body
and it appeared to have fangs., I came back in screaming bloody murder (because i had been stuck), and it vanished before me, my bf now awaked for real.
Typically my astral experiences were a few times a month...but now they're almost daily and "it" puts me into these fake scenarios that make me think im concious and going about my day., then it will transform from someone or something i know into a creature or something frightening or upsetting.

At first i was getting "stuck alot" but now I've come to recognize It avoids light of all kinds.
I feel like even when i walk near darkness it's there. following me. In the astral "scenerios" it's always dark or dim (this is how i figured out when it's manipulating it).
So now i will myself out, and it will be shadowing around, i refuse to look dead on because it likes to shapeshift. the other night, it made me think i was in another room and awake, but i realized the room was dark and remembered this isn't where i went to sleep so i willed myself back before it could transform, and awoke to a shadowed hand reaching over my head.

I've gotten better at not letting it get to me but i am being stalked by something, at best it feels some kind of predatorial.
I might also mention the night that i screamed, after it vanished but before the light came on there was a series of green rings of lights vibrating in sequence, almost like a portal of sorts.
This feels otherworldly to me, simply because I've dealth with many earth "entities" and never had something so negative surrounding me.
I feel silly using a nightlight at my age but somehow it keeps it away.. I have to wonder who or what would want to dig so deep into my spiritual self.
I still have my normal astral experiences that take me to far off strange places, but this thing always sets the scenarios in familiar closeby places.
Also my cats will not sleep in the room when its around, the first night i found one of them in the closet, i think it bothers them too.

Long post i know but i wanted to get my story out to see if anyone else has felt such a powerful predatory presense lately.
If it is a psychic attack It's not like anything I've encountered.

Hybrid5226
28th January 2011, 05:16
Could we expand on the "Shadow People" post to other forms that would not be considered normal ?

I have checked in on this forum before but did not consider to sign on to be a member until I witnessed the Charles video. That is when I signed on as a member but this Shadow people post really gets me .
Because it is the first time I have seen anyone post about it an it kinda segways into other forms that have been there but not been there along the path of life .
Has anyone been in a normal circumstance like watching the television an know with your whole being that other entities are sharing the same space as you but not in the same existance but are existing at the same time . ? How do you explain it .
Like an over lay on top of your experience , They are sharing the same space ?

How about being in a space with an object only to realize when you get closer to the object that it is not a object but a entity ?

What about the men in black scenario or men in suits as I like to call it . ?
Out in the country at the end of a road partying with friends thinking we are far enough out not to get bothered . when I was younger .
Having a good time until I look out the front window of the home we are partying at, only to see 3 men in suits early in the morning standing under a street light looking in our direction . But no sign of them when we go out to the road . ?

Has anyone been in a situation where at that moment you where about to make a decision for the purpose of the adrenline rush that would follow ,only to have something unseen grab you to make you hault long enough to second guess whether it is a good idea or not ?

How about the opposite of holding you back . But scarring the crap out of you to the point that it made you move so fast to another point in the distance that you don't remember getting from point A to point B but once you are at point B thinking damn it was a good thing I got to point B or there was no telling what would of happened . ?

What about being with other people an having your vehicle that you just got out of vanish right in front of you ?
What do you do ? Call a cop ? Walk a way an after calling someone you come back an the car is back ? The same people
that I was with 15 years ago when that happened to this day do not know what to say about it an actually just shrug their shoulders because they do not know what to say .

Crap , ok I said it . It's random but I needed to unload . Data dump.lol
Peace
Sorry for grammar an spelling .(not good at either one)

Sowelu
28th January 2011, 17:59
"Has anyone been in a situation where at that moment you where about to make a decision for the purpose of the adrenline rush that would follow ,only to have something unseen grab you to make you hault long enough to second guess whether it is a good idea or not ?"
-Hybrid

I most certainly have experienced this. I've always felt like theres a "sharing of dimensional spaces, and sometimes the lines are more blurred than others.
In paricular in one of my earlier astral experiences (12 y old), i was having trouble getting back to my body and i heard someone calling out no and I was shooken awake
and when i opened my eyes a shadowed figure had been there with hands on my arm (much how a person would shake someone. Then it vanished.

I've also had the sensation of fingers tugging at the back of my hair when something dangerous is about to happen.
I've avoided a few dangerous sitiuations through this, and even helped save a few friends.
Another possibility is perhaps we have "interveners" who don't mind breaking the rules. Isn't there always a rebel?

plumr2007
28th January 2011, 18:39
(Also I'd like to point out that the word ''Archon'' does not mean ''architect '' in Greek.First off,''architect'' is Greek and means what is says.The word ''Archon'' means ''Lord'' or ''Ruler''.)

Thank you benign but what I mean by that is the words architect and archon share the same root arche. You are correct archon means ruler and tekton refers to builders or to build; therefore architects are the rulers of building or planning . The Archons devise a plan making them the architects of that plan . I don't know if I made that any clearer or just worse . Thanks for your help.

Dennis Jonathan
28th January 2011, 18:40
Great topic.

I have always had protectors surrounding me. I've survived so many self inflicted dangers that I knew early on I had some help. Contrary to that, I have also felt the negative or separate entities.

When we first moved into our home, I felt a presence that was more curious than hostile. It was very large, and always watching. At first I was afraid, and showed a false mask of courage to let it know I would not be intimidated. It wasn't until I was shaken out of a deep sleep that I finally had the courage to confront it. I felt it hovering in the doorway to our bedroom, slightly above the top of the door frame. I felt the mattress depress as it does when you kneel down on a bed. At that point I heard my wife sleeping next to me, and my fear for myself was overcome by a sense of protecting my wife. I was in heavy prayer before then, but my energy just burst forth at that point and forced it away.

Recently, whether due to the Charles threads or not, I have had some different experiences. Last night, I was walking to my mailbox (which is about 200 hundred feet from my apartment), and I sensed someone behind me following. There are a lot of late night dog walkers in my area, so I just stepped aside to let them pass. I was reading an article on my phone, and I suddenly noticed that the people behind me should have passed me by now. I looked back to see if they had stopped, and there was no one there.

I've heard the jingling of a bell off in the distance, and some other unexplainable sounds as well.

I've also been bombarded by images which I've been putting to paper (I posted them earlier today).

I am approaching them with intrigue, but the fear is gone. I am not sure about all of the truth out there, but I know this. Greater is HE who is in me. I am on the journey to enlightenment, and I want to know the truth, but I do know this for certain - Though I walk through the valley of death - I shall fear no evil - for God is with me. When you take ownership of that, regardless of Who or What you believe is the creator of all things, that knowledge allows you to tap into its protective power - this I believe with all of my heart and soul.

-Dennis

Star Gazer
2nd February 2011, 10:40
Had a dream last night--a reoccurring one--that a man walked out of the desert his face burned and peeling and his clothes in tatters. He approached me and without saying a word pointed a gnarled finger at the yellow sun overhead. He then pressed the finger to his lips and requested my silence. His eyes were strange in a way I can't quite describe.

Circe
2nd February 2011, 16:55
The first and second were actually seeing as I woke a transparent broken glass like person walk through my wall when I shot up and looked at it, the last one was during the last avalon site.
Transparent broken glass like person? this is interesting to me. In 1972(3) I had an OBE where I encountered a Rainbow entity, similar to a broken glass entity I guess, this being was reflecting light and colour.It was a positive experience, no negative thoughts or emotions.I have searched high and low on the internet since 1998 to find something that would maybe explain my encounter.Nothing so far.
edit
video w/ Brenda Butler talking about shadow people/man in Rendlesham Forest, shadow man description and experience 28:45 into video

http://www.youtube.com/user/megawatts1066#p/a/u/0/zJzWgFMB5TI

Circe.
Cheshire England.

Anie
3rd February 2011, 01:33
This thread was very interesting to me, the night my Grandfather was buried I was forced to sleep in the room he passed away in with two other family members. I have a huge family and we all shared the house, it was cramped with like 20 or so people around. Anyway I couldn't get to sleep, so I was staring at the ceiling, saw a glow from a fire hitting the ceiling, we have a fire pit in the back yard so it didn't bother me much, I heard some strange noises so I decided to look outside the window, I saw a figure... it was shaped like a man but very thin and tall. I felt like it was staring at me but I couldn't make out it's face, all I can see is darkness on the figure which is odd cause it was standing in front of the fire so I thought the fire should reflect some light on the figure but it didn't. I woke up my family member next to me, told him there was someone outside, he checked and there was no one, also no fire :/

rewired
22nd July 2014, 23:35
These are ancient beings. They are dimensional travelers. I tend to call them demons because they possess humans. They attached themselves to me on my first trip to the astral. From others I've talked to it seems we were all going through some form of spiritual enlightenment. Many human family's have had contracts with them for thousands of years. They are called familiars. These beings are energy vampires. While possessing you they will give you the most terrifying nightmares imaginable. In your weakened dream state they steal your life force for their own. My theory on this is it is how they live forever. It seems like they are attracted to those with high vibrations. Like people who have found new faiths, new loves, recently found much joy in something, etc. When they possess you they sometimes will want to take control of you completely to use you like a puppet. In order for them to do this you must give your will over. Because most are in such a state of fear they give themselves over without a fight. They offer to buy some off. Known as selling your soul. They feed off of fear. When dealing with one of these beings fear is your worst enemy. The only way to fight them is to find your inner strength. We are much stronger than them. Just in the astral or dream state we are in a state of confusion. Once you realize this they will run from you. I do not know if we can kill them. But they do not like mention of the second death. They are the devil. Fear no evil. You are a creature of God. I am not an expert by any means. What I share is based on my wife and I's battle with them. They are not your spiritual guide. And it is a foolish move to try to reason with them. If dealing with them fight with every ounce of inner strength you have.

Pris
23rd July 2014, 06:31
I spoke with the spiritual people that I was working with and was told that they were my guides. I was also told that when your guides change ( you learn what they were supposed to teach & move on ) it takes a while to get used to your new guides and their energy.

I have never 'stood under' this idea of having 'guides'. Who says we need 'guides'?

Question everything and never give your power away.

Pris
23rd July 2014, 06:41

Interesting you say these 'shadow people' hover in the corner by the ceiling. Did you know the reason most African tribes build round huts is because they believe evil spirits like to stay up in the corners of room's near the ceiling to 'observe' us. Hence round huts.

That's fascinating. Maybe it's because corners just 'feel nice and safe'. That's the first place I went in my first OBE which, by the way, I believe was triggered by a Shadow Person.

Pris
23rd July 2014, 06:50
I think they sipphoned my fear energy..

That's exactly how I felt when I saw the shadow person.

Extraordinary! It was many, many years ago when I had my very first OBE. The emotion that 'launched' it was fear. I was physically cold and scared to death.

What's interesting though is right after I left my body and floated up to the corner of the room to have a look around, I was having the time of my life! It felt incredible! Scared still, yes, but I was too thrilled to care.

Then, when I finally started floating back down again, that's when I noticed the Shadow Person sitting all comfortably at the side of the bed. It was blacker than black -- darker than the room around it -- and had the outline of a hooded figure with zero detail. My first feeling was curiosity, not fear... until I noticed it sat between me and my body...