PDA

View Full Version : Cop beating on 53 year old woman

irishspirit
24th January 2011, 11:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hcfJ-ePtS4&feature=player_embedded

Note this lady was cleared off all charges. Welcome to the police state that is America.

smig
24th January 2011, 11:48
For my money that officer should be charged with assault, these officers are meant to set an example to all, this guy is a Sargent too, Quite and example to set for your men!

Sarlic
24th January 2011, 12:00
Shocked but not surprised by this.
Watched some footage on the front page of the David Icke site showing
a 72 year old women in the states getting tasered for not doing what she was told
or "complying" as the police said.
Its not only in the states that this is happerning but also in the uk
Remember that poor guy Ian Tomlinson on his way home from work who got caught up in the g20 protest
plus the women who was thrown on the cell floor and assaulted by the big policeman recently
And not forgetting what happened at Stockwell tube station in London.

I get so disheartened when i hear these stories because one thing sticks out more then anything
Very rarely do any of these bullys get charged even though there is clear cctv footage showing what went on.

But on a plus side even though im not the most religious person in the world
im a firm believer in "you reap what you sow" so somewhere down the line
these bullys will be paying for what they did.

plumr2007
24th January 2011, 16:48
We have to remember that policeman don't become policeman because their " glaring " intelligence has left them many other options. When I was a kid in the seventies I took the NYC Police test. I never heard from them so after a year and a half when some friends were called to enlist I had a family friend who worked in the Academy track down a reason I was not called. He told me I scored too high on the test. The NYPD was not looking for individuals who scored well. They were looking for people who could follow orders without asking any questions. This is why the police departments in this country are in the condition they are in. It is precisely the situation that they wanted all along. Peace.

conk
24th January 2011, 17:29
Study the psychological profile of a person who wants a dangerous job for a very small salary. They need the power and control to ease the insecurity and worthlessness they feel. So, you get bullies with a gun having immense power over you.