PDA

View Full Version : A message from a Nun about the 'Charles' material

Bill Ryan
24th January 2011, 15:17
------

Dear All -

I get a lot of mail. This arrived in my inbox this morning. It is so priceless - and beautifully clear-spirited - that I was compelled to share it. The part that is especially delightful is highlighted (by me).

Bless this wonderful woman, and keep her safe.

Enjoy. :)

Hi Bill,

Please don't feel you have to respond to this e-mail, as I am sure you are on overload. I am one of the thousands of visitors to your website and have been popping in several times daily for a year or so now.

The transformation we are all invited to be a part of in our world at this moment requires that we all use our circle of influence to wake people up.

I have been a Catholic nun since 19__. I have known for a long time that the Church has much to answer for that is not in keeping with what they say they are about. (I am not talking about the "little guy and his family in the pew" here, but the guys in charge.)

It is up to those of us nuns (surely you have heard about the investigation Rome is conducting on American nuns) who see our enormous influence with the common people, to find ways to wade through the nonsense and help assist in the liberation process where we can.

I have tried, most of my religious life to keep my head down and quietly subvert in invisible ways. The sisters in my community count on my doing just that, too (the subversion part).

We must be innocent as lambs but cunning none the less.

I have been watching, reading, learning in the background. I do hope as more becomes clear, you will publish important parts of the Charles project for those of us who are visitors. Thank you for the risks you are taking. Many blessings...a ground swell is building, Sr._

bluestflame
24th January 2011, 15:21
reminds me of something else i will share at a later date

norman
24th January 2011, 15:25

Yes. we must be inocent in our wisdom and wise in our inocence.

irishspirit
24th January 2011, 15:26
Bill thanks for that.

That has made my day after a bad trip to the Dentist.

Gajanana
I relly believe there are poeple like that all across the globe - patiently waiting. Nice message to say the least.

HURRITT ENYETO
Its so nice to see that their is still a pure heart beating in some of these rotten religions :) *i never doubted it*

Deega
24th January 2011, 15:35
------

Dear All -

I get a lot of mail. This arrived in my inbox this morning. It is so priceless - and beautifully clear-spirited - that I was compelled to share it. The part that is especially delightful is highlighted (by me).

Bless this wonderful woman, and keep her safe.

Enjoy. :)

Hi Bill,

Please don't feel you have to respond to this e-mail, as I am sure you are on overload. I am one of the thousands of visitors to your website and have been popping in several times daily for a year or so now.

The transformation we are all invited to be a part of in our world at this moment requires that we all use our circle of influence to wake people up.

I have been a Catholic nun since 19__. I have known for a long time that the Church has much to answer for that is not in keeping with what they say they are about. (I am not talking about the "little guy and his family in the pew" here, but the guys in charge.)

It is up to those of us nuns (surely you have heard about the investigation Rome is conducting on American nuns) who see our enormous influence with the common people, to find ways to wade through the nonsense and help assist in the liberation process where we can.

I have tried, most of my religious life to keep my head down and quietly subvert in invisible ways. The sisters in my community count on my doing just that, too (the subversion part).

I have been watching, reading, learning in the background. I do hope as more becomes clear, you will publish important parts of the Charles project for those of us who are visitors. Thank you for the risks you are taking. Many blessings...a ground swell is building, Sr._

Hi Bill, and that lovely nun,

I'm impressed to see that serving monastical people like this nun are opened to find her truth, her peace in something else than the church.

To you dear lady, congratulations and I wish you continuous energy in your quest

All my blessings to you dear nun.

Deega

benevolentcrow
24th January 2011, 16:09
Beautiful to see this post! I truly believe that "We must be innocent as lambs but cunning none the less." We do not need to shout from the roof tops or have our heads in the sand. Be aware, have patience, be respectful of those who are trying to teach us! Be prepared in what ever way we as individuals can for things to come by reading, listening and learning.

truthseekerdan
24th January 2011, 16:28
Indeed, there are 'shining lights in the darkness'. Let there be light!

Bless her heart. :love: ~ Dan

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper689/stills/50v31ykz.jpg

bodixa
24th January 2011, 16:28
I relly believe there are poeple like that all across the globe - patiently waiting. Nice message to say the least.

I think so too. I think once things start to move that things will go more smoothly than expected, because deep in their DNA people just know. Anyone can deprogramme - if I can, anyone can!! There is a lot of movement on the church fringes towards a more deregulated way of thinking.. it's been happening for a loooooong time - Bit by bit - and people are asking the pertinent questions. There's just one big stone left to nudge out of the way I think...

Amazing letter

Ami
24th January 2011, 16:37
Wow, I'm really amazed that she's reading the Charles Material & looking forward to more. My world is really changing...thank you for that Sister, blessings to you!

Selene
24th January 2011, 17:08
Dearest Sister:

As one who understands your life ‘from the inside’...:yes4: please know how incredibly valued your inner life of prayer and meditation is for moving forward the work of us all. You and the great sisterhood of silent prayer are an indispensible source of strength behind many good things.

Hang in there, dearest lady. We couldn’t do it without you.

Many thanks,

Selene

RUSirius
24th January 2011, 17:34
Bill, thanks for the post, before waking up, I was catholic and asleep. One thing I can assure you the churced is inundated with is a HUGE amount of people who "practice" their "faith" but remain confused and suspicious that their truth is not the truth at all. I would imagine this applies to the "faithful" of all "religions." Sorry for all the quotation marks.

astrid
24th January 2011, 21:44
Wow... what a letter!

A perfect example of how this battle of truth is going to be won from the inside out.... what a smart brave woman!!

- i bet too, she wont be all that comfortable with the limelight, if she reads this.
But if she does, to her i say thank!!

much love,

Astrid

plumr2007
24th January 2011, 21:49
After twelve years of Catholic school all I can say is THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Celine
24th January 2011, 21:52
Sister,

if you are watching...

Please know that your loving heart is felt in this forum through the words Bill so lovingly shared with us all.

Your path is one my heart relates to... as you serve in beauty and in love as well.

What we learn in the coming days (months/years) shall hopefully show us the path for our thoughts must take.

I hope you sign up as a member soon, this forum can only be enriched by your presence.

with love,
celine

Anchor
24th January 2011, 21:54
Bill,

That was VERY encouraging to read !

John..

Amenjo
24th January 2011, 22:08
Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting that. Isn't it lovely to see how our eyes opening.
It goes to show that even a person who has been conditioned, more possibly in some ways than us, can still see the light of truth.
If the power of their purity is guided correctly with pure truth then I believe we will have a wonderful ally in the waiting...

Love & Wisdom to all,

Amenyo

Ixopoborn
24th January 2011, 22:29
Wonderful news! I now have a spring in my step!

To receive tangible evidence from this kind lady nun of growing support for us from inside the Catholic Church makes me feel just great.

applecrusher1992
24th January 2011, 22:41
This is great news. I myself am a Catholic and hope that more people from all religions and viewpoints will support us in our effort for a better and more truthful world.

Snowbird
24th January 2011, 22:45
Its so nice to see that their is still a pure heart beating in some of these rotten religions :) *i never doubted it*

I agree. I also know that there are tens of millions of beautiful hearts within all of the global religions.

What I don't understand, is the reason these beautiful tens of millions remain. Long ago, I got up and walked out. I have yet to regret it.

Charlie Pecos
24th January 2011, 23:21

This is true. I meet these people every day.

Rosco1
24th January 2011, 23:21
With Love and Light in your heart, may we be blessed with your teachings.

Simply wonderful words you have expressed here.

Liquid
24th January 2011, 23:55
Is this really it, is it really the time we've all been so desperately waiting for?!

bennycog
25th January 2011, 07:46
reminds me of something else i will share at a later date

now your just being a tease flame........ when can we here your story?

Icecold
25th January 2011, 08:08
"I have tried, most of my religious life to keep my head down and quietly subvert in invisible ways. The sisters in my community count on my doing just that, too (the subversion part).

We must be innocent as lambs but cunning none the less."

I think the lady means that they, as a sisterhood, are indulging in material that would be highly in error within the law and teachings of the church.
She and her sisters need to appear as innocent as lambs to the establishment, but they are truthseekers by way of subterfuge....and wait for the day when the establishment is powerless and they can reveal their true spiritual natures in all their glory.

I am tickled by this thought.

bluestflame
25th January 2011, 08:19
bennycog , ...am still trying to access the memory of it , it's hard to explain , if things hadn't happened shortly after it , i would have doubted my sanity

( not that i don't already at times lol)

( confirmation came when they announced they were going to beatify mary mkillop and the pope was warned to start acting like he was working for the divine or there would be consequences )

Anchor
25th January 2011, 08:35
I agree. I also know that there are tens of millions of beautiful hearts within all of the global religions.

What I don't understand, is the reason these beautiful tens of millions remain. Long ago, I got up and walked out. I have yet to regret it.

Maybe for some people, it is a higher service-to-others to stay behind and help the others out. Just taking care of yourself in this regard is perfectly good and sound and correct for most people. There are always options.

frangapanni
25th January 2011, 08:53
You can find the most beautiful flowers in the most unexpected places. Thank you Nunnie. You have spread your seeds far and wide.

TWINNICK
25th January 2011, 10:55
WOW! How excellent is this, Thanks for sharing this with us Bill, and to the lady who wrote the letter, please join the forum we could do with more people like you in this world.

I'm sure you can still be heard and not seen as it were.

..Nick..

aikya
25th January 2011, 12:39
What an amazing message, like a wonderful breath of light. Thank you Sister, and thank you Bill for posting it.
This is one more wonderful reminder of the brilliance which will blossom and flourish once this ship has been turned around.

With regard to the 'experiment' as described by Charles, I, along with many others, believed the most important aspect - the truly spiritual - was conspicuously abesnt.

It seems to me that the 'experiment' is now going way beyond it's original parameters and is in fact transcending itself. in the process of which the goal is changing - from that of 'existence' to that of 'excellence'....which Sister exemplifies so beautifully.

Thank you, Sister, for that inspiration at the start of my day today.

LeeEllisMusic
25th January 2011, 14:59
Thank You Bill, and deep gratitude to you Sister!

Your letter reminded me instantly of the saying by Mother Teresa~ "We cannot do great things, only little things with Great Love"

I think, however, Sister, that you and your fellow sisters, are indeed doing BOTH!

Blessings upon blessings
(from a former altar boy whose awakening began with the radical thought that " being gay" did not necessarily mean "going straight to hell :)

the voice
25th January 2011, 15:16
Thanks Bill
it's comforting to know that a person of the church is also alert to whats going on. It makes me smile i was taught by nuns at primary school. I think there fantastic it make''s me think that faith my be a different thing than were taught.

Jendayi
25th January 2011, 16:12
i believe... no i know this to be true... people will rise to the occasion when needed and fade back into anonimity till the next step of their "mission" sometimes completely aware, most of the time unaware so they can still enjoy their lives while waiting for the next move..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

BTW: thank you for making us aware that this nun and many others do know what is going on and is positioning herself/themselves accordingly...
blessed be the ones who are willing to infiltrate and transform these power structures from the inside out.. it brings tears to my eyes and instills joy in my heart..
thank you so much!

Mother
25th January 2011, 16:30
Sorry, I had some trouble on finding the rigth thread to post this one, I hope this is a usefull place!

Hello everyone!
I've been following the forum since the very first day, and I think if life on Earth is an ongoing experiment, what happens here since the Charlie´s interview inserction could be described as an - at least - interesting sample to be considered:

A- We started as the stupid, pathetic, weak, hilarious beings, being attacked by forces we even don´t know.
B- Even so, someone is sent to "deal" with us. For now, please read "Charles" and "Bill" as symbolic representations.
c- He decides to change his actions, moved by revenge.
E- Everybody is waiting for "what happens now", touched by fear both skepticism.

Well, maybe I´m not "educated" as it is being said, I apologyse for my english mistakes, because I´m brazilian, not a native speaker, and I hadn´t "done my own research" or "done my homework" about this stuff ever - I don´t even have a formal question to Charles, forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this message (moderators, feel free to adress it to the more usefull place), but I´m here now, I´m listening, and please allow me telling you what:

1 - Charles left side intended to attack Bill, because Bill offered him confidence, dignity and respect, and he felt specialy touched by this man approach (All improved when Bill recognizes him as a possible partner, not an enemy, and suggested an alternative of dialogue, no matter how impossible it might seem). No, I´m not talking about the terms of "the contract" or Bill´s interests or so ever, I´m talking about the principles of the relationship dynamics.

2- Eventually, Charles, who started claiming that he couldn´t care less about humans, was terrible tortured for our security!! His blood is being offered, and he keeps going on, and many members of the forum felt specialy touched by his suffering!

3- Atticus might even reveal his identity in the forum because the forum members expressed confidence, dignity, respect and solidarity ; everything got better when a woman - Céline, "offered water", and Charles and many other members felt specialy touched by this woman.

4- When the hungry - for information, the fear - from the unknown, the anxiety - for tools, the limits of communication technology and all the resentment leaded the situation to a point in which it seemed to be caos, more and more peacefull voices raised at the forum, and the (now thousands) forum members who attacked and doubted each other for so many reasons has changed their attitude, became more respectful, honest and forthright and cooperative in the face of scarce resources (time, dimensions and knowledge) of the site; all improved when people began to offer their apologizes for being pre-judgmental, and truly started to respect the rights and the views of each other). Avalon Members became feeling specialy touched by each other´s background!

5- Charles experienced the wave of support and love we are capable, even if he is the messenger of so many uncertainties, ambiguities and even threats, and that (he acknowledges) has changed even his mind, the so powerful, so non-influenced, so beyond our racional and irracional capacities ... he, so suffered.

6 - In the middle of the storm, a woman - a nun - wrote to Bill, just to say thank you, just to say "I´m with you guys, I´m in the journey too" and adds confidence, dignity, and respect. Bill, this unusual man, who is kind of "in charge" of all the human future negotiation, who claimed the privileged (?) role on the human race timeline, with all those ego accusations under his shoulders, with all the danger..., felt specialy touched by this woman...
... And everything is getting better and better ... true or fake, fact is that this is a created conflict situation in which, at the beginning there was mistrust, few answers, competition for space, no hope for reconciliation, and it was turnned around! Now, after a few - exaustive, but still few - days of dialogue, many answers have emerged, there is space and union like never before, and more technology, energy, people and power (intelectual power, spiritual power, whatever) is being concentrated in order to everyone has access to whatever information is necessary for our survival...

This is the true nature of the human race, let them/us (those 33, 575, 6.666, 7.894.532, doesn´t matter who or how many) know that: there´s no way, we are gonna fix this big planet mess , with or without extraterrestrial or whata****help, despites the desinformation, despites the unfair game, despites the low vibrations...this is gonna be fixed,(they believe it, like it, planned it or not), through (guess what? Not a ship, not a gun, not a dispositive, not a necklace, not a misterious machine...) dialogue, understanding, respect, dignity, cooperation, solidarity, humor, love, and when they less expect, we´re gonna apologyse ourselves, forgive them, and embrace them as well! Obviously you don´t need my approval on this but...Charles, Avalonians, "Sweet nune": well done, you've already kicked them in the nuts!

Mother
25th January 2011, 16:34
Additionaly, I added this thought to a Bill´s question adressed to Charlie, I´d like to share:

Hi, "Charles"...
I wrote to Bill about my opinion on his question to you: "Charles, are you waiting/hoping for EXACTLY the right question from someone - maybe even myself - to open the next 'door'?".
My feeling is: since you and your master, after being at some kind of lonely limbo journey, had decided to give us a try, and after this tremendous effort of yours to give us anserws, unless we were all communicating inside a kind of "nirvana bubble", all the conversation untill now is just an exercise. Maybe is time for us to direct our efforts trying to offer you and what you symbolic represents, maybe not an exact but at least better ANSWERS, ourselves. Personnaly, my guess we are already at a momentun oppened by no "door", for there are no" rooms."

Bluebird
25th January 2011, 17:04
Ah yes, one of the most "subversive" persons I even met was an American Catholic nun. I am not of the "faithful" and yet she made quite an impression on me. After we'd been working together for some time and I'd become curious about her way of seeing things, she shared with me that it was her deep faith that taught her to think for herself and to always act on her conscience. The rest of the teachings of the Catholic Church were nonsense--or "hooey"--she said, if I remember right!

We are indeed blessed to have these brave sisters furthering the real work of liberation in the world. Perhaps their true value will soon come to light for all to see.

slipknotted
25th January 2011, 17:10
OMG what truth ? what happen to the truth will set you free instead the truth just slowly drips, when will somebody just open the valve already ? it's time to, i'm just saying

OneSeeker
25th January 2011, 17:18

IMHO this part is the essence of her message, bless her heart for this inspired thought.
This should be our call in the coming months and years, to wake more people up and spread the knowledge with much love and deep appreciation.

Axman
25th January 2011, 17:36
Nice very nice service to others thats what its all about till the next step.

Tha Axman

Bill Ryan
25th January 2011, 17:46
---------

Dear All:

Another message from this very remarkable, brave and beautiful woman - just received:

Hi Bill,

I was surprised to see the unfolding nun tread. I believe it was Snowbird who wondered why someone like me (and, my number is legion, believe me) would remain connected with the Church. I know there are those who would like to have me become a member of Avalon.

Consider this: there is a need for that invisible bridge over the deep chasm (Raiders of the lost Ark) to remain invisible. If you met me on the street you would not know I was a nun. Ninjas are still around, working for goodness, invisible until needed.

I know why I said yes to this assignment. For me, being an active member of your organization would distract from providing the real support you and our world needs. Just know, when you or others are faced with uncertainty or doubt, there is an invisible bridge beneath you.

We watch, we listen, we support in ways you can only imagine, so that as the path is needed, it will appear.

Believe... you are blessed, Sr._

Billiam
25th January 2011, 17:52
I find it so heart warming there are people out there who are so completely selfless.... It really does not matter what suit you wear, it is the badge you wear on your heart...

Selene
25th January 2011, 19:21
Dearest Sister -

You commented:

Consider this: there is a need for that invisible bridge over the deep chasm (Raiders of the lost Ark) to remain invisible. If you met me on the street you would not know I was a nun. Ninjas are still around, working for goodness, invisible until needed.

Invisible you may be to the eye, but not to the open heart....!

All my fondest and most respectful pranams, dearest Sister. You are indeed the bridge beneath our feet.

I bow in gratitude to the Light within you.

Selene

Gone002
25th January 2011, 22:09
Are we sure that she IS a nun?

Snowbird
26th January 2011, 02:32
Are we sure that she IS a nun?

No, we are not sure. Some of the phrasing and comments run very parallel to a loving and benevolent being situated in a perfect placement. :yes4:

KosmicKat
26th January 2011, 02:44
OMG what truth ? what happen to the truth will set you free instead the truth just slowly drips, when will somebody just open the valve already ? it's time to, i'm just saying

Are you certain you could drink from the firehose if the tap was turned all the way on? (and I'm not talking about just skimming the flow) When you've spent years living in darkness and a 120 watt light is turned on inches from your face, you can't see any more than you could in the darkness.

Flash
26th January 2011, 03:55
Hi sister,
I must say to this forum that I have known a good number of sisters in my childhood and a few in adulthood, some still in their congregations, some not.

One thing in common quite a few have is a very well educated mind with very well read background, mostly open minds and some of them amongst the highest spiritual beings I have met. Most of the time, the sisters were keenly aware of their mission (education or medical or otherwise) and very good in its accomplishment. Of course with a few human exceptions the other way. I had great teachers amongst you sisters,
Thanks for remaining open and being ready to support humanity if needed, knowing that most of you will follow your heart and intuition,
Flash

ArjunaArcana
26th January 2011, 04:25
I think, that the future of humanity is splendid, if so humanity desires.

Just look around us, people from all ages, cultures and mindset in general are welcoming and begging for a change.

I cant know for sure but maybe the time for a fair contest has arrived, maybe we, the ones who have been seeking for the truth, who have sacrificed so much in this journey, are the ones who have caused these events to unfold.

This is an opportunity that should not be taken for granted, its time for aswers to questions I think so, but also it is time for us to listen what these people have to say.

I think we can make this happen. Indeed a very auspicious time has started.

InTheBackground
26th January 2011, 04:43
I just wanted to say, I absolutely love this. And to think, they say librarians are the most quietly subversive people around. ;>

In gentleness there can be unlimited volumes of strength . . .

The unseen bridge that appears is an image I have been working with that has grown increasingly important over the last thirteen years. Trust, and the bridge will appear. And it has, every single time. All it takes is a little faith and an unshakable belief in the importance of the action and the rightness of the outcome.

Nortreb
26th January 2011, 05:06
Can you feel a calmness collecting/growing" in your energy field?

I bet every member and visitor to this community can agree that "Just know, when you or others are faced with uncertainty or doubt, there is an invisible bridge beneath you" and "We watch, we listen, we support in ways you can only imagine, so that as the path is needed, it will appear".

This appears to be the initial manifestation of the "next question for Charles that Bill mentioned recently".

partsdale
26th January 2011, 07:16
Is this really it, is it really the time we've all been so desperately waiting for?!

2 questions come to mind...
How many of us are asking this very question?
Could this be the question Charles is waiting to be asked?

my two cents

ngogly
26th January 2011, 08:44
Waiting forward to see Charles supporting card from dying, cancerous child.

Good job, good job – reality is almost changed. Focus is moving from validity to interpretation, from personal thinking to authority, from clear mind to emotions.

bennycog
26th January 2011, 10:28
bennycog , ...am still trying to access the memory of it , it's hard to explain , if things hadn't happened shortly after it , i would have doubted my sanity

( not that i don't already at times lol)

( confirmation came when they announced they were going to beatify mary mkillop and the pope was warned to start acting like he was working for the divine or there would be consequences )

so is it more like an epiphany you recieved? or a real event that is sure to put another piece into our willing and open minds.. i hope it is not a date of anything lol
never have been keen on dates. just the real hardcore knowledge will do me.
and i am a sucker for a good story. have all of stephen kings books and i think he touch's quite alot on the esoteric influences into our, (knock knock) 3rd material dimension.

ps. oh and pm me when you start a thread on what your ready to tell. ill be first in line mate

Anchor
26th January 2011, 10:54

I know why I said yes to this assignment. For me, being an active member of your organization would distract from providing the real support you and our world needs. Just know, when you or others are faced with uncertainty or doubt, there is an invisible bridge beneath you.

We watch, we listen, we support in ways you can only imagine, so that as the path is needed, it will appear.

Oh I do, you are too.

The gap between you and an angel is not very big at all is it?

Thanks! (for all you will do).

John..

bluestflame
26th January 2011, 11:00
bennycog , as i sorta hinted , am still making sense of it . Some of it i've pmd Bill and other bits I've pmd spiritwolf

viking knows a little of yet another aspect LOL

bennycog
29th January 2011, 02:39
doing a a nice job compartmentalizing your innermost influences and experiences flame :)

your quite welcome to pm some my way.. the best way to make sense of it is to let other people experince it with you. other people as in us your online family.

bluestflame
29th January 2011, 02:41
means i'l have to clear a space to revisit again , need to find my quiet place again , a walk in the garden

LAF
29th January 2011, 07:35
This is absolutely precious, and strangely comforting. She's a wise one. Brings new meaning to "The Singing Nun."

Dennis Jonathan
29th January 2011, 08:47
What a blessing to read!

Thanks for sharing Bill and thanks for reaching out Sister.

I hqve been struggling with my faith in light of these new revelations. There must be a way to marry the two. I am encouraged and strengthened by your remarks.

Thanks.

Limor Wolf
30th January 2011, 14:26
someone close to me reminded me today that as a 'jewish' i need to think this and that...
how come i feel this nun lady who wrote to Bill is a true sister to me,in the very meaning of the word? different countries,different religions,different backgrounds but one heart?!

you are blessed,my sister from afar.

Limor

ViralSpiral
30th January 2011, 14:48

Thank you so very much for your invisible hugs and ethereal presence. Same back a thousand-fold. :humble:

Rock on Sista Ninja!

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

Lifesong
31st January 2011, 15:48
Sister, I keep thinking about that invisible bridge, creating a new path. I'm realizing ways to apply myself with a new perspective. A new way to reconcile helpful action with "bloom where you're planted", and meditation with traditional prayer.

Peace and love be with you, Sister, and thank you.

goldmother
31st January 2011, 16:53
You find love, strength, support in the most surprising places a reminder never to judge a book by its cover !!!!!!

Thank u sister

galactica
31st January 2011, 16:58
Heartfelt thanks, dear Sister.

With you, I am.

Bill Ryan
10th February 2011, 01:41
----------

Another message from this most wonderful woman:

Hi Bill,

A few words of encouragement and affirmation to you: From following your project, I see and understand you to have a role that is like the director of the organization. As such, you are ultimately responsible to the stakeholders and participants in carrying out the mission of the organization in order for it to accomplish what it was set out to do.

This is tricky at times because there will be many good-hearted people with good ideas they want to see the organization activate. (I have been and still am the director of a non-profit organization I founded 23 years ago, so I have heard it all.)

Many of these ideas, though noble, will only dissipate the energies needed to accomplish the original mission.

Luckily for Avalon, you are the one at the helm and not Charles or any other wonderful, creative soul with a good idea. This latest "dust up"over fund-raising for a worthy cause is something that happens, where people get upset with each other about the decisions made not to follow after this great idea. You are wise to keep your hand firmly on the helm and stay the course.

I am sure there are very capable people who participate who can "take that ball" and organize their own project with the mission to fund needy people. It should not be expected of you to be using your organization with its focused goals to be a launching pad for someone's great idea unless it is alignment with the Avalon mission.

This is a critical time for Avalon as it grows. When someone is not paying attention and keeping the focus, things can fall apart and everyone loses. You obviously know all this and have wisely made a decision to stay focused on Avalon's business.

I commend you as you step off into an area that may seem without a stepping stone but feels intuitively like the right path to take. You have agreed to take Avalon forward into uncharted territories.

Keep your focus and the way will be shown you. I remain supportive in the background. Fondly, Sr._

Amenjo
10th February 2011, 01:50
Hi Bill,

Thank you again for posting this amazing ladies words.

Thank you sister for believing in our path.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

benevolentcrow
10th February 2011, 02:05
Thanks again for her message it has a way of making me feel grounded once again.

To be ungrounded means the soul is not in the body. It means someone is upset, angry, spacey, frustrated, or emotional in some form or another. These people are not experiencing the now. Typically, when we are ungrounded, we are thinking about something else besides what we are doing or being right now. It's usually experienced in a seemingly negative way, but not always. Sometimes we can just not be here - our soul is off somewhere else.

There is an easy exercise we all can do at any time, that will pull our souls back into our bodies immediately. Anyone trying this exercise may have to do it a few times for it to work, but it will be worth it.

1. Imagine that when you inhale, your breath comes in through the top of your head and stops at your hips.

2. As you exhale, the breath goes down through the center of your legs into the earth and wraps itself around a tree root (or a stone or anything in the center of the earth).

What this does is it automatically yanks your soul into your body. Many have claimed that this has actually calmed them down enough to have drastic effects on their lives. Their lives are calmer because they can live in the now.

Peace and love be with you all.

John White
10th February 2011, 05:28
This is awesome... I am deeply moved

I would like to mention that this is also disclosure

Luckily for Avalon, you are the one at the helm and not Charles or any other wonderful, creative soul with a good idea. This latest "dust up"over fund-raising for a worthy cause is something that happens, where people get upset with each other about the decisions made not to follow after this great idea. You are wise to keep your hand firmly on the helm and stay the course.

I am sure there are very capable people who participate who can "take that ball" and organize their own project with the mission to fund needy people. It should not be expected of you to be using your organization with its focused goals to be a launching pad for someone's great idea unless it is alignment with the Avalon mission.

This is a critical time for Avalon as it grows. When someone is not paying attention and keeping the focus, things can fall apart and everyone loses. You obviously know all this and have wisely made a decision to stay focused on Avalon's business.

I do agree with this: I also consider it was absolutely right for the donation plan to be aired on the forum. There is no shame on anyone's part. Nice to be able to say that

And everybody is learning a lot about each other, making connections

Consciousness moves in mysterious ways :)

From the Malvern Hills, sending the Love of the Creator

John

TWINNICK
10th February 2011, 06:31
I too thank this lovely lady for her support to you Bill and Avalon.

Especially if she's a ninja ! (LOL)

I believe things have got carried away and some ( a lot) of people have lost the plot about all this Atticus/Enlightened stuff, I don't understand why people have lost there ability ( or seems to me).

You are the Captain of this ship Bill and you Master her very well, please keep your guard up and please be careful.( radar on flat out).

..Nick..

Gypsy Woman
10th February 2011, 06:38
If I had been taught by just ONE Sister like this one during my horrible Catholic School youth, I would have never become the mess I did and suffer through the many years "Recovering Catholic" process that I did...

"God" Bless her and keep her safe from those who would do her harm from within that dark and viperous institution.

galactica
10th February 2011, 07:24
Again, thank you, Sister. Appreciating your focus and support.

love from my heart to you

ViralSpiral
10th February 2011, 07:49
BLESS YOU Sister, we are lucky to have you around!! Daisies in the quagmire :)

I believe things have got carried away and some ( a lot) of people have lost the plot about all this Atticus/Enlightened stuff, I don't understand why people have lost there ability ( or seems to me).

..Nick..

from Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars: The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit

Best to just retire to my hammock and sip on my Pina Colada, dreaming about getting caught in the rain.....

http://rationalia.com/z/Temps18.gif

galactica
10th February 2011, 07:56
"Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one"

astrid
10th February 2011, 08:56
Thank you Sister,

It's just so wonderful of you to watch over

Bill and all of us at Avalon,

Your words are pure love.

Blessings,

Astrid

Billiam
10th February 2011, 09:00
I know I cannot send you as much love as you are sending us, but i will try...

seek
10th February 2011, 09:17
Thank you Bil for sharing. When I read it I remembered one meeting I had with a priest in my country, an Orthodox priest, at his house.

Before the visit I found out that he was an active member of the Freemasonry and there were others like him. I visited him with another person that was a member. I was not privy to the entire discussion and most of it was coded as they were using phrases that would imply something. I also met priests that are drunks, womanizers and that are only looking after their own interests (there's much corruption in the church here and priests must give bribe if they want to receive a good parish). That being said it does not mean all priests are like that, I've met and heard of some which are true to their calling.

I never trusted the church, I never thought I need an intermediary to speak to the higher spirit. I urge people to look beyond the surface and make their own choices.

Whiteflame
10th February 2011, 09:32
Ha! it would seem the time of true revelation and union is upon us..
here is a passage from the ancient kolbrin apparently it is god talking to man.
A message for charles~walk in peace~rest easy~for those who have suffered along the way~peace becomes a heavenx Woman is the key~

I shall seek the man who is himself ever seeking, who seeks to unravel the riddle of life. One whose
determination is strong, who detests wickedness and delights in the good; whose heart and inner vision reach out
for enlightenment. His tranquillity will remain unshaken under stress and within his heart will be a haven of
peace beyond the reach of excitement and anger. He will be a lover of wisdom and seeker of truth. He who is
wise, he who knows what to do, who remains calm when others lose their self-control; he who is clearheaded
under stress, who enjoys the challenge of the task, that man is Mine, He who labours uncomplainingly, who
disdains to satisfy deforming lusts, whose spirit
remains the same under the temptations of honours or the pressure of disgrace; he who is free from the shackles
of unworthy earthly attachments, who retains his balance under praise or blame, who can shoulder his own
burdens, whose spirit is calm, silent and strong under all circumstances; he who can bear the responsibilities of
life and the obligations of love, that man is Mine. I am the God of Inspiration, I am the God of Love".

Gone002
10th February 2011, 10:31
Thank you for your words. It means alot.

TWINNICK
10th February 2011, 11:35
BLESS YOU Sister, we are lucky to have you around!! Daisies in the quagmire :)

..Nick..

from Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars: The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit

Best to just retire to my hammock and sip on my Pina Colada, dreaming about getting caught in the rain.....

http://rationalia.com/z/Temps18.gif

Hey g'day

I like pina colada's, drank them on a cruise I went on many a year ago, the second last cruise of the Oriana before they sent her to Japan for scrap( or so I was told)

Uuummm wasn't that Barry Manilo, Ha Ha now were is the smily thingy with the not so sure shaky hand thing!

..Nick..

Anchor
10th February 2011, 11:57
I know I cannot send you as much love as you are sending us, but i will try...

With respect my friend, you are wrong about that - this is meant in a good way.

ViralSpiral
10th February 2011, 12:00
Hey g'day

Uuummm wasn't that Barry Manilo, Ha Ha now were is the smily thingy with the not so sure shaky hand thing!

..Nick..

G'day back http://rationalia.com/z/090815aussie-emoticon.gif

I think it was Rupert Holmes. Ne'ertheless, made me think of the song and sunshine, away from the swamps ;)

TWINNICK
10th February 2011, 12:07
Hey g'day

..Nick..

G'day back http://rationalia.com/z/090815aussie-emoticon.gif

I think it was Rupert Holmes. Ne'ertheless, made me think of the song and sunshine, away from the swamps ;)

Bless you, I hope you have a good mozzy repelant.

..Nick..

Bill Ryan
13th February 2011, 20:07
--------

Received earlier today:

Hello Bill,

I had a few thoughts about the plan to have a smaller representative group forming that would interact with Charles on behalf of the larger group. It appears as I study the comments of members about "the 18" that there is some discomfort or fear.

A dear friend of mine who passed away of a brain tumor 8 years ago has conveyed many messages to me over these past 8 years from her new vantage point now. (We made a pact with each other to keep in touch when she left this earthly existence and we have managed to do that quite well.)

She said to me once about 3 years ago: "Never let fear be the reason you do or do not do something." This has been wise council for me over these past years.

Every 6 years we sisters hold what we call a general chapter meeting that lasts about 3 weeks. As we are a large international community of teachers, not all of us attend. We select representatives from our regions to do the work for us. This meeting sets the course of our mission as a congregation for the next 6 years, taking into account community resources, energy, talents etc.

Several of our focus areas for the past 20 or so years have been the environment, water concerns, raising awareness and work toward eradicating human trafficking and slavery and assisting in the growth of spirituality and the full development of the human person.

As in past general chapters, we are now meeting in smaller groups and coming up with our thoughts and concerns regarding these issues with our selected representatives so that when they attend the meeting they are carrying our wishes, hopes, plans forward. There will be constant communication with the entire community using the technology the rest of the world uses to convey what's going on. We will be encouraged to give feedback to our reps. while they are in session.

Afterward, a new leadership council of 4 or 5 is formed who will assume the leadership of the community for the next 6 years and will be mandated by the congregational membership to help keep us on track with the activation of the plans set forth during the chapter.

I think a similar model might work for your project and keep everyone involved. It works for us because we trust one another to be guided by an Inner Source who has not only the community's best interest at heart but also our worlds. These nuns are not saints but ordinary women with human egos and passions.

I'm sure it may be hard to imagine us "duking it out" with one another over the wording or the ideas but we do, though we refrain from personal attacks. We, like the dear folks of Avalon, want justice for our world.

Many of us are artists and dreamers while other are pragmatists. We each are committed to doing the work we have set forth as a group. Wherever one of us is, doing the work, all of us are there.

Sometimes we must give up wanting to do it our way for the sake of a bigger idea. We try to keep our focus and belief that people are basically good and the world is a beautiful place to create in. It is easy to see what is wrong in our world, but under our noses, there is a sacred thing unfolding.

As proof: Today while in the grocery store I saw a wee, tiny girl no more than 2, who seemed lost from her people. Many of us, strangers to one another saw her all at the same time and, as one, kept our eyes on her, protecting her, not interfering as she walked on, seeming with purpose. Eventually her father came into view and we gently pointed out where she was.

All were relieved when the little one was scooped up into safe arms. I looked the grateful father in the eyes, held his gaze and said: "It really does take a village." Everyone else nodded and we all went on our way, each of us knowing, this is a good world right now today because we can rise to a higher place for the sake of a greater good.

Avalon can and is and will also rise to a higher place for the sake of a greater good. Each idea or voiced concern, no matter how contentious it may sound is that ever emerging sky bridge to where we are all going, of that I am certain.

Know you all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, I send you many blessings, again, Sr._

write4change
13th February 2011, 20:11
The wave of the Divine Feminine washes over me and I feel better.

galactica
13th February 2011, 20:19
You're in my thoughts also, dear Sister ... thank you for being with us ...

Peacelovinman
13th February 2011, 20:28
Bill

Beautiful sentiments but will you publish evidence to back up Charles credentials?

Charlie Pecos
13th February 2011, 20:45
--------

Received earlier today:

Hello Bill,

I had a few thoughts about the plan to have a smaller representative group forming that would interact with Charles on behalf of the larger group. It appears as I study the comments of members about "the 18" that there is some discomfort or fear.

A dear friend of mine who passed away of a brain tumor 8 years ago has conveyed many messages to me over these past 8 years from her new vantage point now. (We made a pact with each other to keep in touch when she left this earthly existence and we have managed to do that quite well.)

She said to me once about 3 years ago: "Never let fear be the reason you do or do not do something." This has been wise council for me over these past years.

Every 6 years we sisters hold what we call a general chapter meeting that lasts about 3 weeks. As we are a large international community of teachers, not all of us attend. We select representatives from our regions to do the work for us. This meeting sets the course of our mission as a congregation for the next 6 years, taking into account community resources, energy, talents etc.

Several of our focus areas for the past 20 or so years have been the environment, water concerns, raising awareness and work toward eradicating human trafficking and slavery and assisting in the growth of spirituality and the full development of the human person.

As in past general chapters, we are now meeting in smaller groups and coming up with our thoughts and concerns regarding these issues with our selected representatives so that when they attend the meeting they are carrying our wishes, hopes, plans forward. There will be constant communication with the entire community using the technology the rest of the world uses to convey what's going on. We will be encouraged to give feedback to our reps. while they are in session.

Afterward, a new leadership council of 4 or 5 is formed who will assume the leadership of the community for the next 6 years and will be mandated by the congregational membership to help keep us on track with the activation of the plans set forth during the chapter.

I think a similar model might work for your project and keep everyone involved. It works for us because we trust one another to be guided by an Inner Source who has not only the community's best interest at heart but also our worlds. These nuns are not saints but ordinary women with human egos and passions.

I'm sure it may be hard to imagine us "duking it out" with one another over the wording or the ideas but we do, though we refrain from personal attacks. We, like the dear folks of Avalon, want justice for our world.

Many of us are artists and dreamers while other are pragmatists. We each are committed to doing the work we have set forth as a group. Wherever one of us is, doing the work, all of us are there.

Sometimes we must give up wanting to do it our way for the sake of a bigger idea. We try to keep our focus and belief that people are basically good and the world is a beautiful place to create in. It is easy to see what is wrong in our world, but under our noses, there is a sacred thing unfolding.

As proof: Today while in the grocery store I saw a wee, tiny girl no more than 2, who seemed lost from her people. Many of us, strangers to one another saw her all at the same time and, as one, kept our eyes on her, protecting her, not interfering as she walked on, seeming with purpose. Eventually her father came into view and we gently pointed out where she was.

All were relieved when the little one was scooped up into safe arms. I looked the grateful father in the eyes, held his gaze and said: "It really does take a village." Everyone else nodded and we all went on our way, each of us knowing, this is a good world right now today because we can rise to a higher place for the sake of a greater good.

Avalon can and is and will also rise to a higher place for the sake of a greater good. Each idea or voiced concern, no matter how contentious it may sound is that ever emerging sky bridge to where we are all going, of that I am certain.

Know you all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, I send you many blessings, again, Sr._

Thank you Sister. Thank you Bill.

I have a daughter whom I love very much. Your story brought tears to my eyes. I too look after little ones who seem to be lost out in public, never interfering, but ready to step in if called to do so. Your story touched me deeply. Thank you.

Shairia
13th February 2011, 20:47
I like to keep an open mind but the timing of this communication is suspect to me. Just before results of the poll are released. I'm sorry to be a cynic but it's in my nature and has prevented many catastrophes in my life so I have to go with those feelings.

Bill Ryan
13th February 2011, 20:51
I like to keep an open mind but the timing of this communication is suspect to me. Just before results of the poll are released. I'm sorry to be a cynic but it's in my nature and has prevented many catastrophes in my life so I have to go with those feelings.

Date: Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 6:11 AM
Subject: Sr._ again
To: bill@projectcamelot.org

13th February 2011, 20:53
Ah synchronicity. There are never any coincidences :)

Beautiful, pertinent letter.

Shairia
13th February 2011, 20:57

Date: Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 6:11 AM
Subject: Sr._ again
To: bill@projectcamelot.org

Bill,

I'm not doubting the receipt of the letter by you, it just seems that being a supporter of a selection of a representative group, her timing in sending this to you would tend to influence those sitting on the fence regarding this whole process. I'm not trying to influence one way or another, just state my own feelings regarding this whole process. I'm sorry but alarms bells are going off and the one thing I've learned to listen to in this incarnation is "those gut feelings" they have saved my life (literally) more than once.

Unified Serenity
13th February 2011, 21:00
For what it's worth, I had a dream last night that was one of "those". What I mean by those is I know when I am having a spiritual info dream vs. a pizza sci fi induced dream. I knew a flood of gigantic magnitude was coming. I live in Florida and in my dream there was a land mass we needed to get to the top of to survive the flood. My children were there with hundreds of others. There were many people, and I was telling everyone to start climbing. Oddly, the weirdest thing was that at the top of the "mountain" was both a modern structure and the coral castle.

As we climbed the water was literally rising extremely fast at our feet, and seeming to climb by hundreds of feet per second. ( I know the physics don't work as we could not climb that quickly, but many made it). Many were lost as well. We were searching for the children. They seemed to be all together, but the adults were trying to identify who was where. They seemed to be all together with their classes. I could not find my youngest daughter and was extremely upset. We searched and searched and it seemed to be a communication error. What this means if anything to me, is watch the little ones. Communicate, have clear idea where to be, and don't trust your job to anyone but YOU. I love the sisters story of the village, but it is still the father's responsibility to take care of his child. Thankfully the watchers were there to protect her though, and my prayer is may they be watching us and our little ones as well.

Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku
13th February 2011, 21:06
I cried after reading her letters.

I have so many questions.

I think this brave sister may have answered a few for me personally.

Thank You.

Inelia
13th February 2011, 21:07
Thank you for the beautiful message Sister.

We already have a group that "represents" this forum. It is Bill and the Moderators.

Unlike your organisation, we are not part of a larger group, nor a hierarchical model. So, although the chosen representative model works for your organisation (and I have been part of something similar in another organisation, which has an umbrella structure), it does not carry to this Forum mission statement or role.

hugs

Inelia

Ammit
13th February 2011, 21:22
Fantastic message.

Well, I hope these words make you strong and more eager to spread the word, if this lovely soul can find it in her heart to be honest about her own beliefs in " the guys in charge", then, maybe we should be willing to try just that little bit harder in our quest of spreading the knowledge.

Bless this Lady and bless you all

Ammit

janus
13th February 2011, 21:24
Thank you, Sister. Finding this thread for the first time today and hearing your words made me realize I've been afraid to admit I am an organist/pianist in a Catholic Church. So many people have preconceived ideas about the people who belong to a church. I think they would be surprised by the diversity of people at all stages who are part of the church community.

My pastor is a composer published by GIA (I refrain from mentioning the name, you would recognize it) and considered very liberal. In fact, you remind me of him. His homily's are amazing...speaking of things in a way I never thought I would hear from a priest. I was drawn to this faith community because of the many souls here who are awakened, and I wanted to be a part of the awakening of others through the gift of music.

Thank you for stepping forward and reminding us that there are many silent warriors in all walks of life...some to be found where you least expect.

Blessings.

edina
13th February 2011, 21:33
This letter from our friend and sister, nun, reminds me or a couple of organisations I've worked with that seem to use similar process.

One is the League of Women Voters. The League of Women Voters started back during the time of the Suffrage movement here in the USA. A group of women began meeting to study the political process, and various laws and government actions. They have local chapters, then state and then on to national. Very similar too, with the PTA frameworks.

I've sat in the studies that the league conducts. Everything is decided by consensus, which is a bit different than the democratic process.

The best way I can define consensus is that it is a decision that everyone can "live" with. This is not necessarily a decision, or position that everyone agrees with, but a position, or action, that every one can support, or live with. This is powerful, because it puts the whole membership behind an decision, position, or action.

Of course, this presupposes that the people involved are willing to cooperate. I've been amazed in my life at how talented and mature these women are, I learn a great deal from them all.

Anyone who is familiar with the League will know they are highly respected, because of their thorough, even handed, and level headed maturity in how they approach governments and community issues.

Each local chapter of the League decides for themselves if there is an area of concern they feel needs addressing, then it forms small study groups, just like our nun, and does an extensive study of a topical area, it might be healthcare, immigration issues, ect... These groups will often be about 10 to 15 people. They will then present the information gathered by the small group to the larger local membership. And this membership will then hold a consensus gathering session. Sometimes this action will be only local, generated by local people. Other times it will be an action generated at the State, or National level. Women from other countries come to the USA to study this process and learn how to apply it in their local communities. This is become an international process, in this way.

The way the League works allows it to be both grass roots, and global, at the same time. Very cool, in the Dinny book.... :o

Another process similar to this is how the Quaker and Amish communities will govern themselves. In the Quaker tradition all meetings are held by consensus.

Every decision is made from this tradition of becoming connected to your Inner Source first. There is a functional position held in these meetings by someone called a Clerk.

This person's job is to get a feel for the consensus of the group discussion and to reflect this back to the group as they are in discussion. All voices are heard, even minority voices, and again, decisions are made that everyone can live with.

If there is even one dissenting voice, the community will stay with this process until the issues being raised are addressed in such a way, that every member can live with the consensus decision. The is very powerful, because it put the spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical weight of the entire community behind a decision, choice or action.

The Quakers have many books to help train a person for that position, and this person is usually someone who is deeply respected with in the community, probably because they listen well, and without any preconceived agendas. The Quakers call this practising discernment together.

Of course, the Quaker communities do not likely have paid dissenters, or agitators in their midst. These would be people who are on someone's payola to stir the pot among a community to keep "people adverse to each other", as Charles mentioned in the initial interview. We very likely do have a few of those here in the Avalon community. It's sort of standard OP, I would think.

I've been in on this Quaker process, and from first hand experience I can tell you the synergy, the feel of the process is almost magical, when everyone connects to their Inner Source first and listens and speaks from this place, the creative solutions, communication and harmonious working together feels miraculous.

Amish communities use similar processes, they will only move to an new area as a community, making this decision to move together as a whole community. While they are each individual, they seem to be also whole.

These processes are not perfect, humans will always be human, perfectly imperfect, in many ways. However, they lend themselves to a very cohesive way of moving, living, and working together.

There is a secular book about this process, or style of communicating in a group, that a team of MIT professors call "Presencing". I've started a thread on it for anyone who would like to take a closer look at it. It's called Theory U, Leading From the Future as It Emerges. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13764-Theory-U-Leading-from-the-Future-as-It-Emerges)[/U.

When we speak also of communication processes, I would like people to remember Bill Ryan's reference to David Bohm's book, [U]On Dialogue (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13761-On-Dialogue-by-David-Bohm). I feel that many of the breakdowns in communication that is happening in the Charles Forum threads is because people may not be familiar with this dialogue style. Bill mentioned it for good reason.

To make it easier for any one who is interested to follow though on this here is another thread for easy reference. On Dialogue, by David Bohm.
(http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13761-On-Dialogue-by-David-Bohm)
Please consider taking a closer look at this thread and the one on Theory U. Many people are confusing "debate" with "dialogue". Debate sets up winners and losers and puts people in a position where they become "adverse to each other". It makes for great drama. However, it is not conducive for creative thinking and cooperative problem solving.

So, I would invite people to focus on "Dialogue", and if you feel you're ready for "Presencing", then please go there, because this is an even more creative, soulution generating style of communication than dialogue.

One downside of the consensus self-governing process mentioned above is that is takes more time to stay with the process to work together toward a workable solution. This requires emotional maturity and patience on the people involved.
The soulutions that evolve from these processes are very stable, solid and balanced.

Think the Native American talking stick, councils, thinking 7 generations out, and so forth.

However, these processes are vulnerable to what modern business and corporate cultures call, "disruptive technologies".

In the questions that Atticus answered last night, he mentioned a phrase I am unfamiliar with. He said he has long practiced, "clever boxing."

I looked this phrase up, the Urban Dicitonary describes it this way:
To use inventive thinking above all other attributes in order to achieve an end goal. I imagine Charles excels at this.

Black Swan, innovative, fast moving, agile on the ground, winging-it sort of thinking.

As the Avalon communities begin to explore our processes and communications strageties, I wonder if we might some how marry the very solid stable processes mentioned by our friend, the nun, and used by other people as well, along with the agililty offered by "Clever Boxing".

Another strategic process that seems to be quite effective is future envisioning. This is a process used by The Hunger Project, and Transition Towns, (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13913-The-HUNGER-Project-Become-Inspired-by-What-is-Possible....) and is described in Theory U, Leading from the Future as It Emerges. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13764-Theory-U-Leading-from-the-Future-as-It-Emerges)

To the nun who wrote this letter to Bill, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. What you have offered here is productive, and I hope we continue to hear more from your wisdom, and the wisdom of many others reading and listening to our conversations, with an inspiration to change the dynamics of our emerging reality.

Deep peace, and blessings to you, and all!!!!

Sidney
13th February 2011, 21:38
For what it's worth, I had a dream last night that was one of "those". What I mean by those is I know when I am having a spiritual info dream vs. a pizza sci fi induced dream. I knew a flood of gigantic magnitude was coming. I live in Florida and in my dream there was a land mass we needed to get to the top of to survive the flood. My children were there with hundreds of others. There were many people, and I was telling everyone to start climbing. Oddly, the weirdest thing was that at the top of the "mountain" was both a modern structure and the coral castle.

As we climbed the water was literally rising extremely fast at our feet, and seeming to climb by hundreds of feet per second. ( I know the physics don't work as we could not climb that quickly, but many made it). Many were lost as well. We were searching for the children. They seemed to be all together, but the adults were trying to identify who was where. They seemed to be all together with their classes. I could not find my youngest daughter and was extremely upset. We searched and searched and it seemed to be a communication error. What this means if anything to me, is watch the little ones. Communicate, have clear idea where to be, and don't trust your job to anyone but YOU. I love the sisters story of the village, but it is still the father's responsibility to take care of his child. Thankfully the watchers were there to protect her though, and my prayer is may they be watching us and our little ones as well.

I dreamed Friday night, of rescuing animals from flooded residential areas. A white poodle was caughing and sneezing mud, then it bagan caughing clouds of purplish black smoke. I rescued 3 cats, 2 dogs and a raccoon. (this is the first cataclysmic dream I've ever had (that I recall anyway).

Inelia
13th February 2011, 21:39
Edina, I belonged to a similar structure in the Mom's Club of America. This model, the one Sister proposes, works brilliantly with large groups under one umbrella, as well as pyramid or hierarchical structures. However, this forum does not belong to a larger organisation, and most definitely, we don't need representatives to interact with Charles (he is not above us), and if read another way, that he represent us with the 18 while doing other things, I don't think that would work either because although he is free to create a group for himself and go off into the sunset with his chosen knights, he does not represent Avalon. The representative structure does not fit into this forum model or mission statement in any way.

lightblue
13th February 2011, 21:55
sister/nun:

She said to me once about 3 years ago: "Never let fear be the reason you do or do not do something." This has been wise council for me over these past years.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- etc

enlightened:

That is the biggest problem in this world is that people give up on each other. We all need to grow. Placing judgement on another is not going to help them in the long run.
Just because something seems unreachable now does not mean that we should give up on the goal. If you give up you might as well take a dagger to your heart and believe in nothing.

People do good things, they do bad things, well are all human and dealing with the same experience. The thing we forget is that we are all in this 'together'.

How can we teach people to do good things if we do not lead by example and show them how it can be done. They are only learning to avoid things, protecting their own interests for fear of losing all that they have. It is all fear based philosophy.

All people are worth the effort. To give up on them only shows that we have fear to give, for that we ourselves fear to lose.

sorry, i couldn't help noticing that both enightened and the nun share identical take on fear and also they are putting it in the SAME context....in fact both messages give the same warning...they also write in a tantalisingly similar syle...

in other words, i've no doubt both were written by the same person...no idea as to why..

i know i am not making myself very popular for noticing this, but i feel it's important...please have a loook and read carefully both of the messages (above) and call me an idiot if you want... bestest wishes :yu: l

edina
13th February 2011, 22:15
Edina, I belonged to a similar structure in the Mom's Club of America. This model, the one Sister proposes, works brilliantly with large groups under one umbrella, as well as pyramid or hierarchical structures. However, this forum does not belong to a larger organisation, and most definitely, we don't need representatives to interact with Charles (he is not above us), and if read another way, that he represent us with the 18 while doing other things, I don't think that would work either because although he is free to create a group for himself and go off into the sunset with his chosen knights, he does not represent Avalon. The representative structure does not fit into this forum model or mission statement in any way.

I agree Inelia, I do not think the representative process, as it is usually thought of, is called for. However, I believe that as Avolonians invent a fresh, innovative process, we would do well to look at what works in other places.

I also apologise, in that I accidentally posted my comment before I had finished drafting it. It's long, sorry for that, however, sometimes I'm not certain that we can gain any real momentum by communicating in sound bites, and poetry. At some point, nut and bolts of processes and communication choices, how to proceed with a larger scope of action, should the community choose to do so, needs to come into the foreground of our conversations.

This is just common sense to me,

Cool, your involvement in the Mom's Club!!!! :o

Added:

Of course, I add that I would prefer the holographic, all-inclusive processes, and that any one and everyone is welcome to join in any larger scope actions that the Avalon Community may, or may not chose to join in; in what ever way their heart, skills, and lives allow.

It seems to me that this is somehow getting missed in some of the more heavy handed debates in other threads.

Myatding
13th February 2011, 22:54

Thank you good lady for sharing this. Excellent story to hold in my mind and heart as I set out today.

Thank you for sharing Bill.

Cheers,
Mark

Inelia
13th February 2011, 23:19
sister/nun:

She said to me once about 3 years ago: "Never let fear be the reason you do or do not do something." This has been wise council for me over these past years.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- etc

enlightened:

That is the biggest problem in this world is that people give up on each other. We all need to grow. Placing judgement on another is not going to help them in the long run.
Just because something seems unreachable now does not mean that we should give up on the goal. If you give up you might as well take a dagger to your heart and believe in nothing.

People do good things, they do bad things, well are all human and dealing with the same experience. The thing we forget is that we are all in this 'together'.

How can we teach people to do good things if we do not lead by example and show them how it can be done. They are only learning to avoid things, protecting their own interests for fear of losing all that they have. It is all fear based philosophy.

All people are worth the effort. To give up on them only shows that we have fear to give, for that we ourselves fear to lose.

sorry, i couldn't help noticing that both enightened and the nun share identical take on fear...in fact both messages give the same warning...they also write in a tantalisingly similar syle...

i know i am not making myself very popular for noticing this, but i feel it's important...please have a loook and read carefully both of the messages (above) and call me an idiot if you want... bestest wishes :yu: l

Thank you for your post Lightblue. I have no idea on how to analyse writing style so cannot comment on that. But would like to respond to the first paragraph from the original letter, directly to Sr___:

From original letter:

It appears as I study the comments of members about "the 18" that there is some discomfort or fear.

I would like to point out, if I may, that the resistance to create such a group does not stem from "discomfort or fear".
My previous post explains the dynamics better:

We already have a group that "represents" this forum. It is Bill and the Moderators.

Unlike your organisation, we are not part of a larger group, nor a hierarchical model. So, although the chosen representative model works for your organisation (and I have been part of something similar in another organisation, which has an umbrella structure), it does not carry to this Forum mission statement or role.

Although I do understand that these, especially "fear", are driving forces behind a lot of human behaviour, and that there are members who are fearful, I am sure, Sister, you would agree that this is not the underlying energy behind Avalon.
The members who are not in agreement with Charles and the forming of a group by him, in my estimation, are most certainly not fearful. On the contrary.

I hope this gives you a clearer picture of the dynamics of this forum.

hugs

Inelia.

blufire
13th February 2011, 23:20
I would like to share a couple thoughts that struck me as I read the Sisters’ letter and some of the replies.

The Sister stated: “She said to me once about 3 years ago: "Never let fear be the reason you do or do not do something." This has been wise council for me over these past years.” Fear can completely immobilize forward movement. I see this everywhere in the forum right now . . . . it’s palpable. Each of us must choose to trust, believe and have faith in Bill and the support people that I know must be around him or we don’t.

I feel many believe this “choosing” or “polarizing” is causing division and negativity and therefore a weakness or darkness. There are people here who are painfully fearful and it keeps them from peacefully making a choice to have faith in Bill’s wisdom.

It is not Bill or Charles or the mailman that is causing this division or polarization it is the individual’s fear and personal insecurities or lack of faith and it is being imprinted on the forum.

In many forum members lately I have seen this unbridled fear erupt into the next level which is anger and rage.

I marvel at Bill’s ability to have great patience and wisdom in letting us work through this process. He, I feel, is letting the “wheat separate from the chaff” and allowing the “iron to sharpen iron” and he is waiting to see “who will be with him or against him”.

It is painful . . . . but it is vitally important that each of us (who choose to) go through this process.

Does this mean that those who choose not to take that step of faith toward Bill and subject themselves to this process are unworthy or somehow wrong . . . . absolutely not . . . . it simply is not the choice they make at this time or place or era.

The Sister also said “Many of us are artists and dreamers while other are pragmatists. We each are committed to doing the work we have set forth as a group. Wherever one of us is, doing the work, all of us are there”.Many on the forum are hoping to have the right “eye color” and trying to find out the criteria to be part of the "18” or wanting to know what Charles eats so they can eat the same or should we all wear sports bras or under wire push up bras or let the girls go free.

ALL of us who choose to make the step of faith will be in the “group” even if it is simply by “knowing” there is a group and that “something” is unfolding. Our soul, spirit, energy becomes melded with one another . . . and it will be powerful . . . it already is.

For me since I was a young barefoot girl in the Appalachian Mountains I have been catching wave after wave in this massive perplexing wondrous ocean of mysteries and lifetimes. Sometimes the ocean for me has been very still and calm and I just piddle around enjoying it, other times I am able to catch wave after wave and my skill sharpens and I become more aware and other sometimes I have crashed on the rocks and I have had to lay on the beach for a while.

Right now I see the Mother of all Waves building on the horizon and this old gal is going to be "hanging ten" and having the time of her life (well of this lifetime)!!!

I am overjoyed with those I can feel in this ocean with me and I can’t wait to see who is going to be riding the Mother Wave with me.

We must be patient and wait and listen and hear and smile.

Whitehaze
13th February 2011, 23:30
That was the best material I have read in days. Thnak you Bill for posting that. I highly recommend everyone read this.

lightblue
13th February 2011, 23:38
.inelia:
Thank you for your post Lightblue. I have no idea on how to analyse writing style so cannot comment on that. But would like to respond to the first paragraph from the original letter, directly to Sr___:

set aside my training and experience, just try using a simple logic: why would a honourable anonymous 'nun' take a special interest in the group of "18 - charles is trying to mobilise" and put 'bringing people together' in exactly the same context as' enlightened; did in her post of not so long ago..why would they "both" warn against FEAR as obstacle? think about it...i have and i think it's irresistable to conclude both posts are by the same author.. l

Selene
13th February 2011, 23:45
Lightblue, you asked:

Why would they "both" warn against FEAR as obstacle? think about it...

Perhaps because it's true?

Cheers,

Selene

Inelia
13th February 2011, 23:46
.inelia:

set aside my training and experience, just try using a simple logic: why would a honourable anonymous 'nun' take a special interest in the group of "18 - charles is trying to mobilise" and put in exactly the same context as' enlightened; did in her post of not so long ago..why would they "both" warn against FEAR as obstacle? think about it...i think it's irresistable to conclude both posts are by the same author.. l

Those are very good points. However, for the time being, and unless there's further proof, I would like to resist that conclusion. I truly believe there is a basic misunderstanding on Sr___ part with regard Avalon's role and mission.

edina
13th February 2011, 23:55
I don't now if anyone else has noticed but "enlightened" is no longer listed as a member on this forum.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

That was the best material I have read in days. Thnak you Bill for posting that. I highly recommend everyone read this.

I agree Whitehaze, like a breath of fresh air.

lightblue
13th February 2011, 23:56
inelia:

Those are very good points. However, for the time being, and unless there's further proof, I would like to resist that conclusion.

sure you are right to tread carefully...i am only speaking for myself here and i say i've no doubts because i'm applying another knack i have.. bw :) l

Feren
13th February 2011, 23:58
Bill:
This kind of things, this woman writing to you, thanking and supporting your work should be regarded as a sign for every human being concerned with developing a higher level of consciousness: there is a meaning for spirituality above every religious or subjective meaning. There is a point of view that seduces me more that any other, and it is that in which every other point of view holds some truth within. The higher spirituality is that which considers every existence in an intimate relation with the whole universe.

blufire
14th February 2011, 00:00
Enlightened was unsubscribed by Bill. Read the thread “Why has……” under The Rulers category

lightblue
14th February 2011, 00:13
selene:
Lightblue, you asked:

Cheers,

Selene

dear selene not one single person, be it enlightened and/or nun, subsribes to truth....

or are you saying that what's said as "truth" is truth by merit of it being uttered by enlightened and/or nun...sorry, it doesn;t follow.. best wishes :yu: l

Lifesong
14th February 2011, 00:18
Sister,

I hope this brings you a smile. It's always been a favorite of mine. I think you are amazing and I love you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdsHjQLpZlw

lightblue
14th February 2011, 00:29
and another lovely holy tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgKrZsDV2z0

edina
14th February 2011, 01:53
Enlightened was unsubscribed by Bill. Read the thread “Why has……” under The Rulers category

Thanks blufire, I missed that, I wasn't following the enlightened conversation, at all. Here's the link for anyone who comes behind me, "Why has..." (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14011-Why-has.......)

Bill Ryan
14th February 2011, 07:45
----------

And more. :)

Dear Bill,

If you ever require more information regarding the truth of my identity, I would be happy to supply it. I am sure, due to the nature of your work, that there are many you interact with who have trust issues. It is understandable. The lie is pervasive. One of the down sides Internet anonymity provides is that many can hide and much fantasy is presented as real and fact. It even allows us to make stuff up about others and their motives within the recesses of our own minds.

Most people have really antiquated ideas about nuns. If we do not fit their imagined notion of what a nun is, then, in their eyes we are not really nuns. My community has always been intrigued with me because I did not fit the usual profile of a candidate for religious life. To their credit, they did not use logic or church dictates in their discernment, regarding extending an invitation to me, but went with what their hearts told them would be best for the community and for the people we serve.

Throughout my religious life I have been encouraged to explore areas that most would not think nuns are aware of. The sisters know from their own spiritual lives the Spirit is bigger than the Catholic version of reality. Humans tend to prefer crossing great chasms by way of bridges. This is why many of us continue to stay connected to these crumbling structures. Not for the sake of the structures but the people who are still finding their way across.

Many of the people I work with are not Catholic and have no plan to seek out a religion. Each is looking to fortify their connection with something greater than themselves, Something beyond their imagining that they know lives within them.

I have a feeling we are all on the brink of discovering that we are far more powerful than those we fear called the controllers. Those people only have power because we "say" on some level, that they are tptb. What the "controllers" may really fear the most is that we are getting a clue and the illusion will be revealed.

I truly think that the Second Coming in not about the son of God's return, is in the discovery that we are all Divine Emissaries of the One Creator. I have no doubt that there is a gathering of others who are coming near to witness to this awakening. What will the earth people choose? They may be wondering.

Thank you for your willingness to help peel back the layers that can reveal the truth. Don't be too put off by the slings and arrows coming your way. It just indicates you are getting close, now. Profound Blessings, Sr._

daddy fishwick
14th February 2011, 07:50
Simply Beautifull!

mcaballero
14th February 2011, 08:06
I just noticed this thread and I'm smiling from ear to ear!

Thank you sister whoever you are :-D

lightblue
14th February 2011, 08:09
nun/sister
Dear Bill,

If you ever require more information regarding the truth of my identity, I would be happy to supply it. I am sure, due to the nature of your work, that there are many you interact with who have trust issues. It is understandable. The lie is pervasive. One of the down sides Internet anonymity provides is that many can hide and much fantasy is presented as real and fact. It even allows us to make stuff up about others and their motives within the recesses of our own minds.

Most people have really antiquated ideas about nuns. If we do not fit their imagined notion of what a nun is, then, in their eyes we are not really nuns. My community has always been intrigued with me because I did not fit the usual profile of a candidate for religious life. To their credit, they did not use logic or church dictates in their discernment, regarding extending an invitation to me, but went with what their hearts told them would be best for the community and for the people we serve.

Throughout my religious life I have been encouraged to explore areas that most would not think nuns are aware of. The sisters know from their own spiritual lives the Spirit is bigger than the Catholic version of reality. Humans tend to prefer crossing great chasms by way of bridges. This is why many of us continue to stay connected to these crumbling structures. Not for the sake of the structures but the people who are still finding their way across.

Many of the people I work with are not Catholic and have no plan to seek out a religion. Each is looking to fortify their connection with something greater than themselves, Something beyond their imagining that they know lives within them.

I have a feeling we are all on the brink of discovering that we are far more powerful than those we fear called the controllers. Those people only have power because we "say" on some level, that they are tptb. What the "controllers" may really fear the most is that we are getting a clue and the illusion will be revealed.

I truly think that the Second Coming in not about the son of God's return, is in the discovery that we are all Divine Emissaries of the One Creator. I have no doubt that there is a gathering of others who are coming near to witness to this awakening. What will the earth people choose? They may be wondering.

Thank you for your willingness to help peel back the layers that can reveal the truth. Don't be too put off by the slings and arrows coming your way. It just indicates you are getting close, now. Profound Blessings, Sr._

beautifully written..thanks bill..

dear sister,

i do appreciate nuns/monks etc and their mission..amongst other, they are the guardians of our cultural tredition..i spent many a summer working in their environment doing restoration of fresco paintings which is just one of the reasons, i am sure you'll forgive me this, why i developed an eye for a minute detail..

i have no problem with you being a nun as you say you are, i just think you may be at the same time the unsubsribed member of this community who named herself 'enlightened' - that's very hard to prove, of course it is...so one has to read and look at everything with a very keen eye and decide on a level of likelihood.. i know i have...

god be with you

many bllesssings :) l

cayman
14th February 2011, 08:20
"Never let fear be the reason you do or do not do something." .....

That´s most encouraging!

TigerLilly
14th February 2011, 08:23
nun/sister
Dear Bill,

dear sister,

i do appreciate nuns/monks etc and their mission..amongst other, they are the guardians of our cultural tredition..i spent many a summer working in their environment doing restoration of fresco paintings which is just one of the reasons, i am sure you'll forgive me this, why i developed an eye for a minute detail..

i have no problem with you being a nun as you say you are, i just think you may be at the same time the unsubsribed member of this community who named herself 'enlightened' - that's very hard to prove, of course it is...so one has to read and look at everything with a very keen eye and decide on a level of likelihood.. i know i have...

god be with you

Hello Lightblue

I cannot believe that the lady who wrote these letters would ever threaten Bill as Enlightened did!

Many of us believe that fear is the greatest enemy.

As to writing style Sister has said that she is part of a teaching order so one would expect her standard of written English to be very good.

Harley
14th February 2011, 08:50
Bill!

What a catch!

You simply MUST interview this fine lady!

Harley

Anchor
14th February 2011, 09:27
We need a forum name for this lady so we can stop referring to her as "sister/num", "that nun that wrote to Bill" or "that fine lady" or " on the forum :)

I propose: Sister Angelina

John..

Anchor
14th February 2011, 09:32
I think you raise a great concern. Who better to win us over to their plan than a nun? I looked back through the posts by enlightened And found it most interesting that the posts started out so cordial then the abrupt snap at the end where were all going to burn in he'll according to her.

I think you are correct to be skeptical.

Just one question what plan are we being won over to?

When I see an actual plan on the table, then I might be asking the same questions.

In any case, my interpretation differs, I see the Sister as saying, not so much about Charles, but Avalon as an entire structure from Bill downwards - that is what needs supporting.

ViralSpiral
14th February 2011, 09:33
We need a forum name for this lady

John..

we do?

my suggestion: Sr. _ Innominate

;)

Thank you for your wonderful posts Sister!!

Fructedor
14th February 2011, 10:11
----------

Profound Blessings, Sr._

Thank you Sister - me too

Fructedor

Jean-Luc
14th February 2011, 10:20
----------

Most people have really antiquated ideas about nuns. ...

(...)

Absolutely lovely, and the rest of it too.

Blessings

Limor Wolf
14th February 2011, 10:31
Dear lady,
how wonderfull that you convey your wise words and suport to Bill,and through him we can get your message.you are like a ray of light in a dark corner of the church (or so my perceptions carry me to think,but i also know there are many helpefull pure souls in this place ).
i would like to relate to some of the things that you wrote to Bill:

My friend said to me once about 3 years ago:
"Never let fear be the reason you do or do not do something."

i wholeheartedly agree with your friend.

you also wrote:
"We select representatives from our regions to do the work for us. This meeting sets the course of our mission as a congregation for the next 6 years, taking into account community resources, energy, talents etc."

it sounds that your mission is clear and its assignments are well known to the congregation,the members of your community are aware to what they want to achieve and select the most apropriate people to try and achieve that. i wish i could talk to you and ask,how is it that we can trust the (so called) request to jump to the pool without checking if its water are high enough.one lifeguard is absolutly capable of guiding us on how to swim best as to cross to the other side of the pool and maybe help others on the way.the other lifeguerd is an absolut expert and Virtuoso in swiming technique,he might be able to help us cross to the otherside but there is also the chance (from previous experience) that we will be drowned in the middle.

maybe it doesnt really matter if we will be abandoned in the middle of swimming,it might be that the vision of our mission and the desire to help otheres will be so great that we actually find new muscles to complete the task ourselfs.so this is not the stumbling-block,
however at this time,doing head jump to the pool without knowing if it is empty or not might be very unwise.

i am sure you understand what i am trying to imply here.at the end of the day,this is not an issue of fear, its an issue of complete trust in the second very knowledgable lifeguard considering all that we know and we are aware of.

Is the pool empty?or is it filled with water? whenever we will know the answer we will be ready to jump,or send our best swimmers...untill than i personally think we should refrain from that.

i really felt connected to your words:

"under our noses, there is a sacred thing unfolding...we can rise to a higher place for the sake of a greater good."

thank you so much for saying that.i am sure it resonates with many of us.

Be well dear sister,your words and thoughts are appreciated.all of us are part of the 'Avalon spirit'. i am sure that we will get wherever it is that we need to be.

kind regards,

Limor

p.s

considering now my example above.i would like to see each and everyone cross the line and touch the wall at the other side,and not just a selected group.a holographic community was and is the best idea that avalon is holding the candle for,and Bill was expressing this idea and ideal from the start,if i remember correct.i can only hope that nothing has changed in that direction.

Reinhard
14th February 2011, 11:42
---------

Dear All:

Another message from this very remarkable, brave and beautiful woman - just received:

Hi Bill,

I was surprised to see the unfolding nun tread. I believe it was Snowbird who wondered why someone like me (and, my number is legion, believe me) would remain connected with the Church. I know there are those who would like to have me become a member of Avalon.

Thank you Bill, thank you Sister,

what a wonderfully designed bridge! Great heart-build architecture that seems to bridge over the deepest chasms, created by ideologies, in such an assuring way.
No wonder the vatican is getting nerveous.

In admiration for your courage.

Reinhard

Bill Ryan
14th February 2011, 13:08
i just think you may be at the same time the unsubsribed member of this community who named herself 'enlightened'

This is not the case.

edina
14th February 2011, 13:32
----------

Each is looking to fortify their connection with something greater than themselves, Something beyond their imagining that they know lives within them.

I truly think that the Second Coming in not about the son of God's return, is in the discovery that we are all Divine Emissaries of the One Creator. I have no doubt that there is a gathering of others who are coming near to witness to this awakening.

Thank you beloved sister, and friend.

I feel most resonant with these words. I am seeing this nearly everywhere I look, as I imagine you are, too.

It has been said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, your words are radiant in the beauty you behold. Deep peace...

Thanks again so much, Bill, for posting her letters!

blufire
14th February 2011, 13:35
I would just about give my right arm to bear witness to a friendly conversation between the Sister and Charles. :biggrin:

Any chance of that Bill??

Midnight Rambler
14th February 2011, 14:12
Wow. This sentence is wonderful.

Don't be too put off by the slings and arrows coming your way. It just indicates you are getting close, now.

Thank you Bill for sharing her great message to you.

Bob_2011
14th February 2011, 15:13
nun/sister
Dear Bill,

dear sister,

god be with you

Hello Lightblue

I cannot believe that the lady who wrote these letters would ever threaten Bill as Enlightened did!

As to writing style Sister has said that she is part of a teaching order so one would expect her standard of written English to be very good.

Hello Sister, i would very much like to hear your views on the Reptilians and the Annunaki, being as some here say they are our creators,

Snowbird
14th February 2011, 15:23
.inelia:

set aside my training and experience, just try using a simple logic: why would a honourable anonymous 'nun' take a special interest in the group of "18 - charles is trying to mobilise" and put 'bringing people together' in exactly the same context as' enlightened; did in her post of not so long ago..why would they "both" warn against FEAR as obstacle? think about it...i have and i think it's irresistable to conclude both posts are by the same author.. l

lightblue, this could turn out to become an extremely slippery slope. :pound:

Snowbird
14th February 2011, 16:20
I would like to share a couple thoughts that struck me as I read the Sisters’ letter and some of the replies.

Each of us must choose to trust, believe and have faith in Bill and the support people that I know must be around him or we don’t.

blufire, first, welcome to Project Avalon. I can tell that your post stems from your heart.

There are many on PA whose personal foundation is based upon that of a sovereign being. This means that as members of this forum, we have agreed upon membership to follow the rules and guidelines for posting and having dialogue one with another.

What I am reading from your post, is somewhat of a call for people to unit behind Bill Ryan as this following forces a state of guru or leader upon him. I cannot speak for him, but I'm not at all sure that he would agree with this. And, I am writing this void of any and all disrespect for Bill Ryan.

Project Avalon is Bill Ryan's forum. This is fact. And the moderators who give of their time and talents here help to keep the order. We as the posting-population do not for the most part, follow Bill. We follow his rules and his guidelines only.

I feel many believe this “choosing” or “polarizing” is causing division and negativity and therefore a weakness or darkness. There are people here who are painfully fearful and it keeps them from peacefully making a choice to have faith in Bill’s wisdom.

Bill's wisdom is Bill's valued opinion. Some here will gladly follow his opinion because they agree with same. Others, as sovereign individuals, will refrain at times because they don't agree. It's as simple as that.

It is not Bill or Charles or the mailman that is causing this division or polarization it is the individual’s fear and personal insecurities or lack of faith and it is being imprinted on the forum.

Well, if your comment above is in connection with the Charles material on this forum, I could not possibly disagree with you more. What is causing division or polarization as you call it, is a combination of factors which have little or nothing to do with fear.

I marvel at Bill’s ability to have great patience and wisdom in letting us work through this process. He, I feel, is letting the “wheat separate from the chaff” and allowing the “iron to sharpen iron” and he is waiting to see “who will be with him or against him”.

Oh my!!! That's all I have to say about this polarizing statement.

It is painful . . . . but it is vitally important that each of us (who choose to) go through this process.

To what process do you refer? Being an individual who is capable of standing on one's own feet and who occasionally refuses to flow with the current popular notion?

Does this mean that those who choose not to take that step of faith toward Bill and subject themselves to this process are unworthy or somehow wrong . . . . absolutely not . . . . it simply is not the choice they make at this time or place or era.

As an individual, I do thank you for that! :biggrin1:

ALL of us who choose to make the step of faith will be in the “group” even if it is simply by “knowing” there is a group and that “something” is unfolding. Our soul, spirit, energy becomes melded with one another . . . and it will be powerful . . . it already is.

It would also be wise to thoroughly and completely check out what is being presented by C. as he has been very short on explanation on this forum and very long on enticement. If you haven't been one of the chosen-few who have received a PM from C., you reside along with the rest of us who know little. This, by the way, is why so many of us have kept our distance from becoming enmeshed with the C. threads. This is also the reason that the poll that Bill open up for vote by C.'s request, has shown that most of the posters would like C. to open up and tell us ALL that it is that he is promoting. We still don't know. Only the few "chosen" know.

We must be patient and wait and listen and hear and smile.

Truer words were never spoken. :)

Charlie Pecos
14th February 2011, 17:02
Kind Sister:

Would you consider joining us here at Avalon?
We realise you probably already have a full life, however your presence among us would be most welcome.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Charlie Pecos

aikya
14th February 2011, 18:11
Lightblue, you asked:

Cheers,

Selene

I see fear as an umbrella term.

Fear can be irrational - such as fear in the face of something which we know won't actually do us any harm, eg. I used to have a phobia about moths (long story)!

Fear of fire, for example, is not irrational. We know it can be dangerous to us and caution is needed.

So, to say one should not fear, needs to be placed in a context.

For me the question is: 'Fear of what?'

Flash
14th February 2011, 18:41
Thanks sister for your filling words. They hit deep in the soul. Personnally, I am absolutely sure you are genuine. You speak in similar fashion to some nuns I had the pleasure to know. Dedicated, open minded, joyful and spiritual women. And this is irrelevant to the Charles' intervention as far as I am concerned, you stand great easily by yourself.

May I ask you by which name you would like us to call you?

----------

Dear Bill,

johnf
14th February 2011, 20:22
I believe that there are people in contact with very high levels of truth in many of the organizations that are widely thought of as tools of the controllers.
I really respect this ladies statement about being there to help those who need the structure of the church to move ahead to the next level. That is true courage.
It would be nice to hear what many of the clergy really think and feel these days as more and more people in more "secular" environments have the experience of
waking up to the divine presence within.

Lifesong
14th February 2011, 21:16
Bill!

What a catch!

You simply MUST interview this fine lady!

Harley

I think that would be a fantastic interview, packed with wisdom, humor and grace. It would certainly provide a reassuring, calming balance to the Charles material... in addition to a unique perspective on the subjects Bill covers.

Unfortunately, I hope she doesn't do it. At least not without a bag over her head, lol. And some crazy voice-changing technology. :)

If the big V has cast their eye toward investigating American nuns, (see beginning of thread) well... we can all draw own conclusions as to the consequences such an interview might draw.

...Hmm.

We could decorate a nice bag though.... :shocked: ;)

JMO & only MO
(Just my opinion & only my opinion)

lightblue
14th February 2011, 22:28
Re: A message from a Nun about the 'Charles' material

Quote Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
i just think you may be at the same time the unsubsribed member of this community who named herself 'enlightened'

bill: This is not the case.

then i should really like to visit this lady's abby. ..where is it?

bluestflame
14th February 2011, 23:02
a while ago I "dreamt" of a sister that changes the church from the inside , exposing the corruption and bringing the "christ" back into cristianity

bilko
15th February 2011, 13:28
Bill, thank you so much for sharing that letter. I can relate to what you said about that little girl so much.
It happens to me all the time. As soon as i glimpse a lost or wandering child i immediately become a protector. Not interfering but ready to pounce if they place themselves in danger.

I think it is the way things were meant to be. The community at large are responsible for the well being of children.
My boys are grown up now but they were always wandering off.

InTheBackground
18th February 2011, 12:18

Thank you for your willingness to help peel back the layers that can reveal the truth. Don't be too put off by the slings and arrows coming your way. It just indicates you are getting close, now.

Our dear Sister's energy can be plainly felt through her words, and it is beautiful to behold.

araucaria
18th February 2011, 13:42
nun/sister
Dear Bill,

dear sister,

god be with you

Hello Lightblue

I agree. Any disinfo agent might want to make the right noises about something like fear - a very suitable choice in fact. The question is, what in Sister's posts does not resonate with you (IMHO nothing at all), and what in Enlightened's posts does not resonate with you (IMHO a great deal).

Bill Ryan
28th February 2011, 00:36
--------

Dear Friends,

Last week I was asked by the beautiful Ninja Nun where I would be staying while at the Phoenix UFO Congress, as she wished to send me a small package. I dutifully replied, thinking nothing of it.

On my birthday a box arrived, containing a book which she had written, accompanied by the very loose equivalent of a bag of handcrafted runestones - and this pendant which you can see below.

I'm limited about what I can say of these wonderful gifts, in order not to reveal her identity. But the pendant depicts The Celtic Hound of Protection. She wrote to me that it "just begged to be with you".

With it came a card:

Those drawn to the Hound of Protection are surrounded by loyal, yet invisible forces which know the way to shield when needed yet allow benevolent energies to aid, guide and counsel. The Hound is surrounded by The Great Cosmic Interweave, expressing the idea that everything is interconnected to the Source of Mystery. May you draw on its limitlessness as you are safely brought forward on your journey.

http://projectavalon.net/Hound_of_Protection_sm.jpg

bennycog
28th February 2011, 00:55
BILL. how profound.. And engaging..
If only my birthday was so full of mysticism.

Kindling
28th February 2011, 01:00
Thanks SO much for sharing, Bill! Beautiful, just beautiful.

HaveBlue
28th February 2011, 07:39
The pendant is beautiful. I hope to be able to make things like that when I get my workshop finished. I want to make bells. I will be limited to how hot I can get the crucible as to what I can make thing out of.

Ruby L.
28th February 2011, 08:36
Thanks for sharing such beautiful gifts, Bill.

Thank you, Ninja Nun, for being so beautiful.

Billy
28th February 2011, 11:57
The more i hear about this benevolent Nun the more i love her. Bless her.

Steph
28th February 2011, 19:16

I'll second that Billyjii :)

Hawkwind
28th February 2011, 19:55

The number of incredible people I've encountered on this forum is truly inspiring, and this angel is certainly one of the brightest stars in our firmament. Blessings and gratitude, dear lady.

lightblue
3rd March 2011, 11:54

iceni tribe art?

queen boudicca and the rest?

makes me wanna re-read umberto ecco's "il nome della rosa"...graat read... :wink: l

Bill Ryan
4th March 2011, 08:01
--------

Dear Friends, I found this new message in my inbox yesterday.

I post it here without comment - apart from to say that it gave me an enormous smile. :)

Dear Bill,

It is not lost on me the difficulties you are facing at the moment. Know that my continued support of you and your project is solid and unwavering. Though it may not look like it at times, that sky bridge does exist and you are always shown the way to proceed. Trust your guidance for the highest good.

Though the forum is a large piece of your project, it is not the biggest part. Each of us who enjoy the exchange there, whether visitor or member, are privileged to be part of the findings and research that you and Kerry have uncovered and generously share with any who partake of your offerings.

It must be remembered by all who are Avalon members or those of us who resonate with this project as visitor, that our opinions do not change the resolute commitment you and Kerry have made to bring the truth to light as you find it.

Sometimes the drama created by the reactions to the ever unfolding and unraveling mysteries you are uncovering tend to become the story we all focus on. Pretty soon sight is lost of the truth being sought.

It reminds me of the time my little classroom of students were eagerly waiting to actually see the mother guppy (a common fishbowl resident) give birth to her brood. Each student took a turn watching with eyes glued to the fishbowl so that when the moment arrived we could all be alerted to the big event.

A scuffle broke out in the classroom and had to be sorted out, with many students taking turns bearing witness to the troublemakers who had caused the outbreak. When things wound down, the little girl on fishbowl duty timidly raised her hand and said: "Sister, while you were busy breaking up the fight, the mother guppy had her babies...."

There seemed to be an urgency pushing at me to send the items I did while you visited the recent UFO conference here in the US. I got a feeling some encouragement, inspiration and support might be needed. I am hoping that you will be able to draw upon these as needed to remind you that a very sacred thing is unfolding within you.

May the Celtic Hound of Protection be unerring in his duties to you.

Continued blessings, Dear Friend, Sr._

Billy
4th March 2011, 09:57
Thank You Benevolent Sister. Bill I would like to share an experience I had with Mother Mary with our Benevolent Sister, could you please pass these links on to her. Bless her

Written Account
http://goldring.wetpaint.com/page/Mother+Mary+~+by+Billy

Recorded Account part 1
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/belovenow/2010/12/21/living-in-the-nowyou-have-the-power-to-decide

Recorded account part 2
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/belovenow/2010/12/21/living-in-the-nowyou-have-the-power-to-decide

Bill Ryan
7th March 2011, 18:34
--------

Monday morning, 7 March. This video brought tears to my eyes. Must watch.

This is truly what we are doing here.

Hi Bill,

I came across this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1fiubmOqH4 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=N1fiubmOqH4)

Just to bring to further awareness to you that the work for change that you and the other Avalonians and visitors to your project site are working towards, where ever they are, is legion and goes on in an unstoppable fashion all over the world!! Many Blessings, Sr._

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1fiubmOqH4

Selene
7th March 2011, 18:43
Omigod. Beyond beautiful!

Thank you so much, Dear Sister, for sending this!

Yes. This is The New World. And Avalon - and all the Sisters - are a part of this.

Fondly,

Selene

Sarlic
7th March 2011, 18:47
Thanks for that clip Bill
I found it very up-lifting and one word that stuck in my head after watching it was "hope"
Hope for the future and hope for our familys future.

Thanks again mate..i needed that.

Limor Wolf
7th March 2011, 18:49
I love this video.i was sending it on e.mail and got some responses from people i did not think will react..it is touching all hearts and gives a much needed hope those days,it shows the sanity in our world.the rays of light,the enormous power that trickle into the earth.

i am so thankfull for Paul Hawken and others like Bill ryan that carry that message.

This is infectious!!

Thank you nun.

Dale
7th March 2011, 18:49
Bill,

Thank you for posting this video for us. In my personal case, it came at just the right moment, for just the right reason.

As grim as circumstances throughout the world may look, simply to realize that we are independent, sentient, immortal beings, sharing a common experience unites us all, connecting us to a field of limitless potential.

I was very enlightened to see all of the organizations listed, realizing there is much momentum behind this vast movement of no boundaries or ideologies. Last year, I became acquainted with such an idea through the C.S. Lewis quote, "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."

We can all be like the mythological Phoenix and rise from the ashes. No need to fight or curse, simply be the spirit you are, and take flight by example.

gigha
7th March 2011, 19:28
Fantastic. Thank you Sister and Bill for posting.

Ruby L.
8th March 2011, 06:48
As I watched this video, I could feel my heart taking in the deepest breath of relief.
All can work out. It really, really can!

Thank you, Bill and Sister. Thank you so much for the restoration of faith and hope in humanity through sharing this.

Anchor
8th March 2011, 09:26
Love the last line...

"Humankind knows what to do"

Hervé
9th March 2011, 06:23
OMG! When did it rain on this desertified planet!? All these beautiful mushrooms popping up all over the place… look at that!

Some talk of comet dust filling up the skies, but it seems more like a wave of spiritual mist is enveloping… Her.

« Et le monde sera beau… je l’affirme et je signe! »

Than you dear sister and thank you Bill!

Amzer Zo

PS: There were, for sure, quite a lot of babies to come out of that guppy mom in the meanwhile of distractions. ;)

mcaballero
10th March 2011, 05:29
Ninja Nun, I would love to hear from you :-D.

Marcos.-

Newlyn
10th March 2011, 11:35
Thanks nija nun, thanks Bill.

Thank you god :)

Bill Ryan
1st April 2011, 17:27
--------

Dear Friends, I was delighted to get this new message today.

Hi Bill,

I think this is very important:

http://satyacolombo.com/pray-for-japan

Maybe the Avalon forum members might appreciate this connection. Above and beyond all the speculation and uncovered knowledge about hidden things, I think TBTB fear our discovery about how a united application of our inborn power to change reality could really create the shift we await. Blessings and belief in our united power, Sr._

In response to a number of suggestions and requests, I've asked the Sister if she might like to do an audio interview. She is considering it.

The subject would not so much be about her personally, but a conversation with the title [something like] The role of spirit to transform a world in crisis.

Steve C
1st April 2011, 17:36
WOW! i just read the nuns prayer,very moving!!

Thx Bill.

I'm praying my friend.

I'm a very positive person and i know its all going to be fine. ;)

Steve C
1st April 2011, 17:40
Deleted post

;)

KosmicKat
1st April 2011, 19:49
If Sister _ cannot consent to a video interview, would she be willing to release a written interview?

lightblue
1st April 2011, 20:25
In response to a number of suggestions and requests, I've asked the Sister if she might like to do an audio interview. She is considering it.

The subject would not so much be about her personally, but a conversation with the title [something like] The role of spirit to transform a world in crisis.

:rap: yamarn...

do put her on please ..would love to hear that and see her face finally....hope she has no reason to copy charles (camera off face for fear of reprisals)...

it would also be interesting to hear about the iceni tribe art replica piece you got from her on your birthday for protection and how she marries up that practice with christianity...though fair enough, she may not be a christian nun..... l

naochan
2nd April 2011, 00:01
That's a beautiful prayer the Sister directed us to have a look. It made me in tears.
It also made me feel that we are not alone in trying to overcome the hardship,
now that the prayer is being shared with so many people all over the globe.

Thank you dear sister. And please consider having the interview with Bill.
I would love you to share with us more.
naomi

SEAM
2nd April 2011, 13:24
I personally would love to hear what the Sister has to say. I have many questions myself. I am one of those individuals who's life, was not only drastically changed by the influence of Nuns, at an early age, but was almost extinquished in the process. The very word NUN, fills me with soo much rage... As I say, I'd love to her what she has to say.

My usual response to those who ask is always the same. "I don't go to church... because I was born and raised catholic"!!

Before you jump to conclusions... it wasn't sexual... it was worse! Much worse....

Billy
3rd April 2011, 12:31
Thank you Bill and The Benevolent Ninja Nun, The prayer has been shared.
An Interview would be fantastic.

Edit: Just a thought.
That not all Nuns are Catholic or Even Christian. Has it been confirmed what religion our Ninja Nun belongs to.