PDA

View Full Version : Trust your GPS

Yoda
24th January 2011, 22:01
For all those following the "Charles" material, you know it's going to be a period of uncertainty, disinformation, attempts to divide and conquer. The only means of discernment is going to be your "gut feeling" Get prepared, by practicing, and seeing if you can tell if you are being lied to. Just imagine when all beliefs are being tested at once!

katewilliams79
24th January 2011, 22:10
My satnav needs upgrading! ;)

Yoda
24th January 2011, 22:17
My satnav needs upgrading! ;)
There's going to be great concerted efforts to make people lose their bearings. Lots of fear and confusion
is going to get people spinning.

finally there!!!
24th January 2011, 22:36
my gps is telling me to go to the fifth dimension,these people know there is a big change coming and are trying to block everybodys gps,for me the jigsaw puzzle is solved.

Butterfli13
24th January 2011, 22:42
I have come to a similar intent for myself... everything within me (my compass) is pointing that way as well... I'm still looking within/my higher self for guidance and answers... and hopefully we'll all help one-another in doing so...

Yoda
24th January 2011, 23:07
I have come to a similar intent for myself... everything within me (my compass) is pointing that way as well... I'm still looking within/my higher self for guidance and answers... and hopefully we'll all help one-another in doing so...

It might seem trite to a lot of high flyers, but my teacher used to always follow his comments with "check it out"; meaning ,how does it feel?