PDA

View Full Version : I am asking for people to stop hounding me.

kinsuemei2
26th January 2011, 12:33
I have two interviews, detailing the information from Heather I shared this with Aaron M ok, I did his show twice, he has documents that are so sensitive they could not be shared. But some were, including a Viral research project from MERCK, watch these and then leave comments.

But Do not say I broke up Camelot I did not do that. I gave the information to Aaron so that I could have it looked at with the objectivity it needed.

Who ever is doing it here STOP emailing me hate mail. Stop spamming my Hotmail please, in her last interview with the Universal truth Evolution she said that Heather had contacted her, so to say I am pissed off with all of this is an understatement. All I ask is that you look at both interviews not for Heather or that material but for me, so that you have some facts.

But this is my last post, as i said I am very grateful for being here, but i don't want to be here any more, you have beaten me down and I am tired. I am sorry, I don't mean to disrespect, I only ask for a small measure of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUJVUisGEkc thats interview one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGdUfLkiXY8&playnext=1&list=PL337A9D1D14102DB7&index=27 This is interview 2

Celine
26th January 2011, 12:38
my heart is sad...

why would people waster their time attacking you this way?

uselless waste of energy..

someone said recently "watch the inflated ego's till they pop"

be well ben...and please dont stay away

Vangelo
26th January 2011, 12:46
kinsuemei2,

Although I have only now joined this forum, I was a member of the original forum, have followed Bill and Kerry from the Serpo days and have read, evaluated, watched all of the interviews and posts. Anyone blaming you for the breakup is at best naive.

Regards,
Vangelo

EsmaEverheart
26th January 2011, 12:47
I am sorry that you have gone through the stuff you have. I hope you decide to stay. Whatever you do, be well.

bluestflame
26th January 2011, 12:50
hopefully now it's been voiced , a resolution can be found

Anchor
26th January 2011, 12:51
Anyone blaming you for the breakup is at best naive.

Actually, anyone doing that would be completely wrong.

On top of that they are {rude word} cowards to do be doing this with hate mail.

I hope their lives improve.

Ben, you don't actually need to go anywhere.

John..

Bill Ryan
26th January 2011, 13:31
--------

Ben has been unsubscribed, per his own request. We'll close this thread now.