PDA

View Full Version : How much do you really want to know?

Fury Ra
26th January 2011, 15:18
How much do you really want to know?

What are you willing to trade for knowing?

Keep in mind, I mean really knowing, knowing information that few wish to know, and knowing information that even fewer ever get to know at this current nexus in time space. Knowing information that has landed thousands upon thousands sudden death.

It's for these reasons I have never understood why anyone would want to be involved in high level CIA black operation projects, as the more you come to know in such orginizations the bigger liability you become etc.....

At first I wanted to know how the world ticks but became discouraged because the more I learned the more dismal the world seemed.

I got a second wind and still wanted to know but then began to again see how dangerous knowing was becoming for others with larger influence and contacts then myself. I thought for a moment "maybe it is okay not to know everything, for the better perhaps?"

I am on my third wind now and have decided with every fiber in my being that I would rather......

DIE because I knew..............

then LIVE because I was ignorant........

Get Gnosis or die trying. :cool:

Fury Ra

The One
26th January 2011, 15:25
Hello Fury

As Human beings we should be treated with respect and told the truth and not lied to.I would rather die knowing the truth than die living a lie.Something our governments have been doing for decades.

Fury Ra
26th January 2011, 15:30
Hello Fury

As Human beings we should be treated with respect and told the truth and not lied to.I would rather die knowing the truth than die living a lie.Something our governments have been doing for decades.

Our governments have been doing what for decades? Living a lie, or just leading us astray?
Please re-state for clearity if you can.

The One
26th January 2011, 16:01
Both and if you do some researching you will be suprised (my opinion)
Both but we already know that dont we?

I don't think I would have enough time to list them all. Let's just start here.

Roswell was a weather balloon.

Vaccines KEEP you from dieing.

Hillary was found guilty of illegal doings by a Congressional Committee. Oops, that was a truth but covered by her hubby bombing Iraq the same or next day to keep it off the front page.

There is nothing new in a government lying to their people to start a war. Indeed because most people prefer living in peace to bloody and horrific death in war, any government that desires to initiate a war usually lies to their people to create the illusion that support for the war is the only possible choice they can make
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatreallyhappened.com%2FWRHARTIC LES%2Flieofthecentury.php&ei=nERATd6RE8fO4gaA_aCdAw&usg=AFQjCNFeQCByhlkuHq6vsyCjRYkT_FgZlw

Fury Ra
26th January 2011, 16:27
@ The One

yes no we are definately on the same page in regards to the fact that government ( I refuse to use the phrase our government cause they definately don't represent me ) has been lying for decades no question.

I don't think they are living a lie necessarily is where I was going, because alot of them actually believe the lie to be a truth !!! For example alot of men and women in government agencies believe Capitalism is the best and only system worth mentioning and up holding.

Also the general populace accepts all of these " societal ills " with open arms.

I think what I'm saying is that the buck really is on the masses, and the masses more so live a lie, while government simply wields power.

=[Post Update]=

It's obvious here that we agree I'm not digging for anything just enjoying open dialogue here !

one love, one planet.

slipknotted
26th January 2011, 17:06
the shell is getting thinner and thinner we have been told what to believe now we need to believe what is really there to see we are getting ready to go down the rabbit hole, so dorthy buckle your seat belts, kansas is going bye bye !

silentghost80
26th January 2011, 17:19
i would go for everything give it to the world and die death isnt scary

sister
26th January 2011, 20:08
I really want to know what Hypatia knew.

Gone002
26th January 2011, 20:16
I would rather be free than know the truth and not be able to use it.

Nela
26th January 2011, 20:45
I would just state following: knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. This actually comes from certain channeled material (I am not allergic to channelled information, reading this one triggered my awakening process). And application of learned knowledge makes us formidable opponents to this oppressive-depressive Matrix which is otherwise soaking our energy like a dry sponge- always hungry, never satisfied.

Also, it is not knowledge that puts people in danger, but secrecy- the false idea that there are secrets, that some things should "remain secret for our own good." In this universe, there are no secrets.
Every information can be found somewhere, somehow.

Personally, I would rather be hit by the truth, straight in the head, than die slowly poisoned by lie.

And cheer up! "Those with a heart of a lion, can't have a fate of a mouse" or something like that. I don't remember who said that, but it was some very clever person.

KonSen
26th January 2011, 20:48
That's easy to answer for me. With my current knowledge / believe system I am not scared of dieing. I would be much more scared, if this trapped and boxed reality is everything there is to life. Day on, day on, day on ... that can't be right !

Isthatso
26th January 2011, 21:00

IMHO the Truth is what will allow more freedom....

As to whether or not I can then use it will be considered at the time.

greybeard
26th January 2011, 21:18
Respectfully
The mind can only know about, it cant know.
I can study all there is about a bird flying but only the bird knows flying.
I can write a thesis on the taste of an orange but its meaningless without tasting one.

The wisest through out history have asked the question "Who am I?"
Temple of Delphi------- above is the Inscription "Know They Self"

So you can know all "about" every subject under the sun and that has its place.
But does it give you peace of mind, does it allow you to use your highest mind to make decisions to think clearly, to be unselfish.
To have no agenda but the well being of others,

When you know the answer to "Who am I" then you have priceless subjective experience.
No longer is there fear, you are free. you can then be very effective in contributing to the welfare of others.
You know you are not the body You have one.

Martin Luther King knew who and what he was in that sense,
What a legacy he left.

Chris

Kra
26th January 2011, 21:18

But you are not free, you can't be free without the truth. Truth comes with knowledge and you can always use knowledge no matter what the situation is.

Fred Steeves
26th January 2011, 21:45
Fury Ra, I applaud your courage to face what most dare not even acknowledge. One thing though, have you made your firm decision to serve self or others yet?

Cheers,
Fred S.

SKAWF
26th January 2011, 21:57
i want to know all of it.

Shezbeth
26th January 2011, 22:24
As to whether or not I can then use it will be considered at the time.

"When you only have one shot, you have to wait for the opportune moment"

Hiram
26th January 2011, 22:29
"You make me mindless drone, a cog-wheel in your New World Order, this I can't help....... but am free....because you can no longer deceive me."
~Author Unknown

rgray222
27th January 2011, 12:31
We look so hard for anwers from others but the truth is always found within ones soul! We examine the words of other men but we have the answers already. Do not distract yourself, be introspective. The truth is always simple and it is always right in front of us.

Norsec
27th January 2011, 13:15
...and have decided with every fiber in my being that I would rather......DIE because I knew..............

then LIVE because I was ignorant........

Yes my friend. This is it.

A couple month ago i started softly seeding the truth about 9/11. My family, friends, collegues, etc...
And now...it's great to see that those people now started to ask question, using the brain, not buying everything they hear, read or see in the massmedia.

Truth? My point of view is "It's a great thing!"

LiveFree
27th January 2011, 13:25
I agree that knowledge is power but in some instances isn't truth subjective? I think maybe some information is withheld because it's not ready to be received. Most people aren't in a place of being able to view information objectively before passing a judgment on it. That can be a tragedy just as much as a patent lie. How many of you have children? I have 2. I made a vow to myself that I wouldn't lie to them about the way things were in the world. When questions were asked I answered them as honestly as I could on a level I felt they would understand. Sometimes they didn't have the experience or maturity to understand the "whole" truth of a matter so I gave them the basics. This served 2 purposes, they didn't grow up totally ignorant that not everyone in the world was raised and taught like them and they knew I could be trusted to treat them as the intelligent and important beings that they are. I always treated them with the same respect I wanted from them. Perhaps I was just fortunate but it worked well. They both appear to be well adjusted confident individuals with a compassion and understanding for others.

PHARAOH
27th January 2011, 13:33
Read my signiture....

TWINNICK
27th January 2011, 17:19
I want to know the truth, about everything.

Human history
cosmic history
was a bloke called Yeshua /Jesus/ really here 2011+ years ago
About Atticus and his master/old friend
Does the SHTF this year
What the black projects have got up their sleeves
What the governments have got planned for us

Everything, I always search for the truth, felt like this since i was a little kid

And will I win x-lotto! LOL.

..Nick..

bilko
27th January 2011, 18:34
But you are not free, you can't be free without the truth. Truth comes with knowledge and you can always use knowledge no matter what the situation is.
Is a child free?
Freedom is a state of mind, it has little to do with knowledge imo.

Wub
27th January 2011, 18:39
'Man is born free and everywhere, he is in chains'.

Jean Jacques Rousseau

bilko
27th January 2011, 19:02
Is a child free?

Actually that might not be entirely correct.
It is the mind that imprisons us so yeah a mindless state would imply freedom.

Maybe truth comes from the heart.

I remember someone saying something once along the lines of " freedom stops when you start encroaching on another person's beliefs or wishes"

As for wanting to know it all, hmm, i'm not sure.
I'm not so sure that knowing isn't or couldn't be a disruptive or even destructive thing.

Take dreams for example, or aspirations to me more precise. Would a man bother flying to moon if he knew it was a baron wasteland? If he knew all the chemical properties of the rocks there?

Doesn't knowledge limit the experience to a degree, and isn't it the experience, the journey we are here for?

A child is free precisely because of the life that spans before it, because of it's innocence.

However i realize now that i am going off track.
Do i want to find out as opposed to know everything?

No, i don't believe i do.
The mystery in some things is just too precious.

I would have been happy for the sun to remain a God, at least you can see it lol.

Kra
27th January 2011, 21:22
Is a child free?

You have to know... you have to know that this is not all there is.
You have to know that earth is not flat.
You have to know that you don't cease to exist when your physical body dies.
You have to know that you have no reason to fear that which is called "death".
You have to know that you have the power to create.
You have to know what fear is and what does it do.
You have to know the human history.
You have to know who you are.
You have to know what's the purpose of earth.
You have to know what's your purpose here.
You have to know you can project your consciousness "somewhere" without your physical body dying.
You have to know you cannot be destroyed or hurt.
You have to know how universe works.
You have to know everything is energy.
You have to know how energy works.

You have to know to be able to free your mind. When your mind is free you are free. Truth and Knowledge comes in one package, that package gives you freedom. That package changes your reality.

People don't know what their options are. How can you choose something when you don't even know it exists or that is possible, that you have that posibility ? You may think you are free and that is your truth, but others may see differently... not that you should care. Here truth is subjective.

You are free you don't need to know or care for anything anyone says you may need to know, you are free period. But that until you try to fly and TSA makes you feel like a prisoner. Or when you find out that you are not allowed to talk about "some things". Or when you are denied access to important information. Then... then you don't feel free anymore and not being free becomes your "new" truth associated with being "awake" therefore your new state of mind. I see a child not being free. The child might see himself as free to do whatever he wants. Until his mother stops him from climbing somewhere where he really wants to get.

"A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." - Mahatma Gandhi

The majority of avaloneans know they are not free (they are awake !?). But they can be...
So are you free... or are you not ? Ask yourselves what freedom really is.

There is subjective truth... and there is also "the truth".
Some people think after their physical body dies, they cease to exist. This belief will affect their experience after passing on. But "the truth" is... that you don't cease to exist after your so called death. You cannot. That is just truth... not my truth, not your truth, not somebody's truth. The Truth. But in the meantime you can choose to believe the opposite and so "the truth" will not be truth for you.

NOTE: This is not written with the intention to be taken as the ultimate truth. It's just what i have to say.

Pharaohs Maze
28th January 2011, 04:56
I believe that our individual grasp of knowledge and truth can greatly propel our spiritual awarness, our understanding of ourselves, and our co - relation to an apparent external evironment (family, friends, society, planet, solar system and so on). The importance of knowledge becomes imeasurably more powerful when applied to the entire human race, all of us are magnetic creatures, all affecting the growth or slo(w)th of one another in a multitude of ways. We share our knowledge not simply intelectually but also demonstratably... consciously and subconsiously. Knowledge only really becomes knowledge when it is experiencial and intergrated into the deeper levels of our being other than a surface intellectual understanding.
Once we as a society, and as a race begin to demonstratably understand our own co - relation to our death, to the cosmos, to the infinite, to ourselves, to our planet and to our history, and to the other threshholds of mystery that shroud humanities path toward being fully enlightened beings... we can then begin to help eachother work toward a goal which at this moment in time many cannot even see. The goal of becoming self realised infinite conciousnes. ( which paradoxicly we already are )!

I believe that the proven disclosure of much of the information kept under lock and key by the worlds intel agencies may be just what is needed right now to jolt humanity out from its prison of disillusion. Once we begin to shed our illusions about what humanity actually is, there's no telling what lays ahead of us !

InCiDeR
28th January 2011, 09:39
I want to know, what I want to know...

Meanwhile, I let my mind and spirit go with the flow.

Fury Ra
31st January 2011, 16:59

Unfortunately this seems to be the perdiciment that most of us are in exactly today, as we know many certain truths that are clear cut, but are unable to doing anything with the information because the current power structure operates top down.

=[Post Update]=

I really want to know what Hypatia knew.

I am unfamiliar with the term, word and or person that is Hypatia ?? can you explain that one.

Fury Ra
31st January 2011, 17:08
Fury Ra, I applaud your courage to face what most dare not even acknowledge. One thing though, have you made your firm decision to serve self or others yet?

Cheers,
Fred S.

I can't believe you asked me this question, wow! What an important question for myself personally how crazzy/amazing that you dug that out of my inner self, as yes I made the choice to be for others , or to be about the well being of others " service to others" after playing with, lets just call it the "dark side", to the point of seriously pondering dark practicing such as vampiring other peoples energy if they were to stupid to use it themselves, and other various other life choices, lets face it being "evil" if you will is far easier than being a positive being with our current structure and power apparatus * hopefully this is changing* but yes Fred S, I have pondered this and decieded to join the " postive network " if you will.

=[Post Update]=

I can't believe you asked me this question, wow! What an important question for myself personally how crazzy/amazing that you dug that out of my inner self, as yes I made the choice to be for others , or to be about the well being of others " service to others" after playing with, lets just call it the "dark side", to the point of seriously pondering dark practicing such as vampiring other peoples energy if they were to stupid to use it themselves, and other various other life choices, lets face it being "evil" if you will is far easier than being a positive being with our current structure and power apparatus * hopefully this is changing* but yes Fred S, I have pondered this and decieded to join the " postive network " if you will.

sorry typo should have read " if they were to stupid to not use it themselves"....referring to ones own energetics.
how stupid though eh? considering the universe is abundent in energy, so I just tap into that, but where I was going with this was using the energy of others for my own personal gain at said point in my life.

EasternViolet
31st January 2011, 17:09
How much do I want to know? Sounds like a simple question on the surface. I'd like to know about the relationship between ET and humanity -- top of my list. Some of the questions that Charles alludes to knowing answers to...make me (personally) uneasy. I like the challenge, the adventure, the exploration, of figuring out the puzzle. I like hints and guides, but in the end, like coming to my own conclusion organically and experientially (i.e not being told what is real/not real etc). I'm not sure how I would feel finding out, unequivocally, that there was a select kabal calling the shot, making the rules. What can I do about that? Its like finally coming to the realization that the world economy is a self perpetuating ponzi scheme. Okay, I am convinced, so now what? (Speaking as a mom who is responsible for young lives). The call to action, the next steps are more challenging, and as important as the question itself... Thanks for the post, I've been ruminating this for a while. :)

Fury Ra
31st January 2011, 17:11
i want to know all of it.

If you are currently occupying a carbon based body on 3D earth I would not suggest this, for you may emplode or spontaneously combust :o

Jendayi
31st January 2011, 17:21
i would rather regret something i did over something i didn't.. then again.. i have no regrets (anymore)
so yes, i would definitely like to know all that i can handle in my current stage of evolution..
thank you for the question!!!
namaste.

Fury Ra
31st January 2011, 17:27
Wow thanks alot for all the great replies here I have almost got through them all !!!!!

but must part for the time being!

hasta pronto.

sister
31st January 2011, 17:29
Unfortunately this seems to be the perdiciment that most of us are in exactly today, as we know many certain truths that are clear cut, but are unable to doing anything with the information because the current power structure operates top down.

=[Post Update]=

I am unfamiliar with the term, word and or person that is Hypatia ?? can you explain that one.

Sure I can. Hypatia was the daughter of the head of the school of mathematics at the famous Alexandrian Library. She was a teacher, a scientist, a mystic and a writer. She was going home when she was confronted by a Christian mob and murdered in the street. Many historians believe that the murder of Hypatia represents the death and the end of the classical world and the entrance of Europe into the dark ages. Hypatia embodied the Pagan intellectual class of Europe in pre-Christian times. They were teachers, mystics, writers, artists, and poets. Everything that they represented was symbolically destroyed by her death. When I say I want to know what she knew, I am referring to the ancient knowledge that was lost with the genocide of the Pagans and the destruction of the Mysteries due to the violent rise of Christianity.

rgray222
31st January 2011, 17:54
I think it really depends on what truths you are looking for. If you are going to attempt to seek that truth about government conspiracies then that is a long and arduous task but if you are seeking the truth about yourself and why you are here that is a completely different path to go down.

I believe that one road if filled with potholes deception and lies while the other is a straight road that is easy to navigate and ends in fulfillment.

Put yourself on the path that you think will help you the most!

Burke
31st January 2011, 18:08
I made the decision long ago

I want to know everything

oldeyes
31st January 2011, 20:00
It's a quandary. Omniscience has no real allure for me. I must admit, I do like a bit of mystery and feeling that I can still learn and grow. How can I learn and grow if I already know everything? So I acquire and process more and more information as time goes on, and do my level best to do the right and most loving thing with it. I want to learn and grow always. Omniscience is out for me. Peace and love.

aroundthetable
31st January 2011, 20:15
Right now all i want to know is how to put this damn cupboard together i bought from ikea, the instructions really suck.

Fury Ra
2nd February 2011, 01:18
The majority of avaloneans know they are not free (they are awake !?). But they can be...
So are you free... or are you not ? Ask yourselves what freedom really is.....

If you can not quit your job because you feel like it, then you are not free.
If you can not pick up and travel anywhere you want whenever you want, then you are not free. If you can not decide what you would like to put into your own body without having a man made law dictating to you, wether or not said substance is okay, then you are not free. If you can not wake when you decide to wake without some useless job dictating to you when you wake, then you are not free. If you live on planet earth as a common citizen under the current apparatus of control and power, then my friend...you are not free.

Fury Ra
2nd February 2011, 01:24
Sure I can. Hypatia was the daughter of the head of the school of mathematics at the famous Alexandrian Library. She was a teacher, a scientist, a mystic and a writer. She was going home when she was confronted by a Christian mob and murdered in the street. Many historians believe that the murder of Hypatia represents the death and the end of the classical world and the entrance of Europe into the dark ages. Hypatia embodied the Pagan intellectual class of Europe in pre-Christian times. They were teachers, mystics, writers, artists, and poets. Everything that they represented was symbolically destroyed by her death. When I say I want to know what she knew, I am referring to the ancient knowledge that was lost with the genocide of the Pagans and the destruction of the Mysteries due to the violent rise of Christianity.

opps...I did know who that was but I did not remember the name !!!! Whenever I think of Alexandria the time you mention above as well as Hypatia is always what first pops into my mind, followed with a subtle fustration that knows we have not advanced much farther as a species away from this mindless blood shed.

Rupertmoon
2nd February 2011, 03:04
Fury Ra

I'm enjoying this thread.

I just want to say to all of you Avalonians. It is wonderful to be sharing this space and forum of ideas. Let's move into this era of transparency with open hearts, dismantle this suppression of our sovereign integral and stay shanti. Thank you for everything.

Whitehaze
2nd February 2011, 03:10
I want to know everything, the truth. We have a right to it. Those that hold the secrets are the ones who cant handle the truth. What is it about the truth that frightens them so badly and causes them to hide it and lie about it? In 1947 it was very easy to convince a citizen that it was a matter of national security and it had to remain secret. Its 2011 and peoples consciousness has risen to a level that they know it is not a matter of national security. Human beings across the globe are tired of being lied to. Across the globe they are no longer looking to thier political and religeous leaders for answers and truth. They are looking to each other. And they want the truth more than ever. And probably everyone is asking themselves questions like..........Who decided that I cant handle the truth? What right did they have to decide that for me? Where is my freedom to choose for myself? It wont be long before they figure out how to get it with one voice.