PDA

View Full Version : Canadas Hidden History, Kevin Annett

TheCougarandEagle
27th January 2011, 03:10
This man has uncovered the abuse and holocost and the illumianiti presense of the North American Indian in Canada.

http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/pages/Kevin-Annett-Hidden-From-History/103459096374647?v=info

I invite you all to join.
John

sandy
27th January 2011, 03:20
Hi John,

I watched the video today and it is heart wrenching and being Canadian makes it even more painful to experience. Our First Nations people are truly miraculous in their survival of this holocaust and I too hope that it will go viral at some point so that First Nations people will get the respect, honor and unconditional love they so deserve. I also hope one day soon they will get the recognition of their way of life and their unconditional sharing ways as we need them now more than ever to show us the way. I have worked with many Elders and cried with many Native people and we as Canadians and humanity on Earth need to love our indigenous brothers and sisters out of their pain. Thank you again for posting this. I'm to computer illiterate to know how so I'm grateful to you:- ) Love and Light Always/Sandy

TheCougarandEagle
27th January 2011, 03:46
Thankyou Sandy

TheCougarandEagle
27th January 2011, 05:10
Link to Kevin Annetts website.
http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/

I need this reported to Project Camelot and Avalon. I have just sent an email to Kevin explaining the situation and an attempt to "locate" the native people.

Perhaps 10 or 15 or 20 years ago, there were reports either from Northern Ontario, or Northern Quebec, Canada that North American Indian teens were committing suicide, and on inhalent drugs, to the point almost that they were losing all the children. Nothing in my mind made sense with this, and with asking questions all I could learn is that these teens would not come down south and live with the whiteman. After a teacher from my area went up there and taught I requested "why" is this happening. And she said oh the parents are all on drugs and the children follow. No other answers came. Yet there is a missing link.
By studying Kevins work in British Colombia, Canada I now have found the missing link.
Abuse, perhaps physical emotional or sexual. This is the link that creates my understanding of what was happening which no one was told. There was even a moment where they brought all the teens down south, to dry them out because they were all dying.
I am reporting this now on the Project Camelot forum too.
John William Payne, Ontario Canada

Maia Gabrial
14th June 2012, 15:45
All I can do is shake my head at all the crime and corruption that's being discovered all the time. I KNOW that there'll be an end to it....There HAS TO BE....

Truth and evidence are coming to light and mounting. I believe that people have gotten to the point where they're saying "ENOUGH!" and are willing to do something about it. Not as TPTW expect so they can initiate martial law, but by using Common Law. Every country has its problems with authorities refusing to abide by their oathes to protect and serve. The Corrupted ones of the Church thought they could continue their illegal, and nefarious activities forever. Just as it is with ALL criminals, they were big time wrong....
People like Reverend Annett are "the pitbulls of righteousness" who won't stop coming forward and their momentum is unstoppable. The Church is finding this out....

It seems as though the biggest criminals are the Pope and the faux Queen of England (and her brood)....Their own arrogance IS their downfall.... They won't escape their FATE....

Here's an update on what Rev. Annett has been doing in Canada. Support them in your prayers and meditations. Child molesters and murders need to be dead-stopped:

08e30vnE6js

Finally, children are getting the help they deserve. As for the murdered ones, their cries have been heard, too....

Heather2017
14th June 2012, 18:50
Bumping this video. Thanks for posting, Maia!

Love,
Heather

conk
14th June 2012, 18:56
Will it stop? Has it ever stopped? Authority has abused the population for thousands of years, over and over. Can it be stopped? Won't the next set of oppressors move in after the old regime dies out? How do the good guys get to be the authority?

Earth Angel
14th June 2012, 22:54
glad to here this brave man is still at work.......they took everything from him to cover up their heinous crimes against the native children in Canada....he surely deserves our support

ghostrider
15th June 2012, 02:52
abuse to children like this man speaks of should carry the most severe punishment to ANYONE , ANYONE, who harms a child. This just exposes how corrupt the world really is , plenty of people in high positions know about this stuff, and they just look the other way for their share of the green paper . It is madness . release the kracken on them all ...

Maia Gabrial
15th June 2012, 14:23
My exact sentiments, ghostrider. Harsh punishIments for pedophiles.
I say, LEAVE THE BABIES AND CHILDREN ALONE!

Eric J (Viking)
16th August 2012, 08:42
Bring it on...thanks Darla ...

top comment...
"I am with you ITCCS, 100%! You have my support & I will be looking into how I can become actively involved in my area. These parasitic, degenerate, Low Vibrational Criminals MUST be brought to Justice! The time has come for the Criminal Empire, the lying, decietful, UNHOLY House Cards known as "The Vatican" to be shown for what it is & for the Hidden/Secret Archives to be released to the Public so healing can begin.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM48xZBgnPg&feature=em-uploademail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM48xZBgnPg&feature=em-uploademail

viking

Mulder
16th August 2012, 09:24
Big talk at 2.50sec - who is going to take Govt property in these 9 countries?

Earth Angel
27th June 2013, 14:36
This is a new video released by Kevin Annett
C0B48z4ByR4

Ermentrude
27th June 2013, 17:36
It'll be interesting to see if any clergy respond to this. I suspect that the run of the mill parish priest won't bother to take the oath even if they do know about it.

spiritguide
27th June 2013, 19:02
Upon reading his reference to canon law, to me the reference deals with confession and violating the confessor with solicitation after confession. The edict by the ITCCS connot hold sway over the practice of any church / religion. IMO If crimes of the state are known outside of the sacrament of penance then those with knowledge already have the responsibility to report it to the proper state authorities, as we all do. As for public officials who have knowledge of the crimes committed, they have an obligation to administer the laws of the land. Sorry this video just does not pass my sniff test.

Peace!

Earth Angel
10th July 2013, 19:07
U.S. Abuse Survivor Networks Unite with ITCCS .......this thing is getting bigger, like many protests we are seeing lately the more people on board the better

http://www.examiner.com/article/us-abuse-survivor-networks-unite-with-itccs

ktlight
14th November 2013, 21:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7e8ix3W8t0

"Published on Nov 14, 2013
Kevin Annett (ITCCS.ORG): Pope Francis, Vatican join with China, Putin for world currency & power"

Talks about Ratzinger initially and Pope Francis playing a political role.

sigma6
14th November 2013, 21:51
do they have a choice?

Apparently because of his case according to Karen Hudes in Veritas interview (part 2) the Queen has been deposed, dethroned or something... you heard that right, Hudes claims the International Court of Justice did find her guilty of child trafficking because or Annett's research... (bravo... my hats off to his achievement if this can be validated...) And RatzyNazi had to step down for the same reason... (of course they just resurrected another pope, with even more evil genius...

Earth Angel
15th November 2013, 00:55
yea Kevin Annett is doing amazing work, and the MSM is totally ignoring things like the Queen being found guilty along with the pope in a Common Law Court.
http://http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2013/02/queen-and-pope-found-guilty-by-international-court-20-year-sentences-2510168.html

yuhui
8th February 2014, 12:15
11-18-13 - Birth of a New Earth TV on The People's Voice - Jeanice Barcelo interviews Kevin Annett about the Roman Catholic Church, Vatican crimes, crimes against humanity, child rape, child torture, child trafficking, genocide in Canada, satanism, indigenous people,
SbkR3xetwJY

Ahnung-quay
13th February 2014, 14:11
I pray for this man and his work everyday; his safety, his health, his further progress. Interesting that Benjamin Fulford is also saying the same thing regarding the Vatican, China, and Putin....

jackovesk
1st March 2014, 15:05
VIDEO - Kevin Annett: Brussels trial of Pope, UK Queen for genocide. USA Prosecution for chemtrails, fraudulent financial foreclosures...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwn2s2-oj7M&feature=player_embedded
Kevin Annett: Brussels trial of Pope, UK Queen for genocide. USA Prosecution for chemtrails, fraudulent financial foreclosures

WATCH ON YOU TUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwn2s2-oj7M&feature=youtu.be

VANCOUVER, BC – The International Common Law Court of Justice trial of Pope Francis I (“Jorge Mario Bergoglio”), UK Queen Elizabeth Windsor and other key defendants will start on March 31, 2014 in Brussels, Belgium. In an interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, ITCCS.ORG field secretary Kevin Annett also announced that Court Sheriffs will personally serve Pope Bergoglio and Elizabeth Windsor with summonses and warrants at their meeting in Rome on April 3, 2014 as part of the trial proceedings.

New USA prosecutions for chemtrails, fraudulent financial mortgage foreclosures

Kevin Annett also announced the commencement of new prosecutions in the USA by the International Common Law Court of Justice, for chemtrails and for fraudulent financial mortgage foreclosures.

References

International Common Law Court of Justice

www.iclcj.com

International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State

www.itccs.org

A Stand Down Order Is Issued To Officers Of The Papacy And The Crown:

http://itccs.org/2014/02/24/a-stand-down-order-is-issued-to-officers-of-the-papacy-and-the-crown/

Kevin Annett: Brussels trial of Pope, UK Queen for genocide. USA Prosecution for chemtrails, fraudulent financial foreclosures

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/02/video-kevin-annett-brussels-trial-of-pope-uk-queen-for-genocide-usa-prosecution-for-chemtrails-fraud.html

linksplatinum
1st March 2014, 15:14
The ball is in motion, this ties into lots of things Drake had mentioned Thursday 2-27-14

Cardillac
1st March 2014, 16:25
I truly hope and pray from the bottom of my heart that Kevin Annett and the itccs.org will be sheltered by God and ultimately successful; will be interesting to see if Miriam Delicado's prediction to occur in the next months will come true about either a world political/religious leader revealing something that will shake mankind to the core or something will be revealed about/exposing one (or maybe more) of such entities as being completely the opposite of their public/perceived image- guess only time will tell-

be well all-

Larry

mpod001
2nd March 2014, 00:58
What was her prediction Larry? Sorry I haven't heard of this lady and am interested to know what she has to say! :)

Snowflower
2nd March 2014, 01:30
Curious wording, Larry. Tie in to Courtney Brown announcement?

Robin
2nd March 2014, 03:14
What was her prediction Larry? Sorry I haven't heard of this lady and am interested to know what she has to say! :)

Curious wording, Larry. Tie in to Courtney Brown announcement?

Miriam Delicado is a contactee with Pleiadians who runs a non-profit organization called The Great Gathering (http://thegreatgathering.org/) that involves bringing together all the spiritual tribes of the world, along with their prophecies and traditions. She has also been doing work with the Hopi Native Americans for a long time.

Here is her website. (http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/blog/)

Here is her free e-book. (http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/BlueStar-eBook-English.pdf)

Miriam is one of the most legitimate and wonderful people who is doing very important work for humanity. The beings she is in contact with have told her that this spring, a religious/spiritual leader will be exposed. She is not somebody to make predictions needlessly, and there is no doubt in my mind that her story is true.

Check out my post on Courtney's thread on this exact topic. I think that it is inevitable that the Vatican and Pope are going to be exposed very soon because of Kevin Annett's work, and I think this is the "religious" leader that Miriam's contacts are telling her is about to be exposed.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?67668-Courtney-Brown-Announcement-for-February-2014&p=787860&viewfull=1#post787860

conk
3rd March 2014, 16:12
It's past time to embrace Common (sense) Law and abandon the controlling Maritime/Commerce version. Thousands of laws, millions of regulations, when all that is needed is the following:

1. Do as you say you'll do
2. Harm no other person

Ravenlocke
5th March 2014, 18:23
The below article has come to my attention today. I am posting this here because I believe it has to do with what Kevin is trying to bring justice to. It seems that truth is slowly leaking out...or better yet is in progress.

http://knlive.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-forced-to-turn-over-reports-of-electric-chair-use-at-residential-school-1.1641479#ixzz2v4oSKnLi

Ottawa forced to turn over reports of electric chair use at residential school

Published Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:22PM EST
Last Updated Monday, January 20, 2014 9:50PM EST
For the past year and a half, lawyer Fay Brunning has been fighting to get the federal government to hand over documents about the St. Anne’s residential school.

It’s a school that the Truth and Reconciliation Commission and a judge described as having the worst cases of abuse out of any residential school in Canada. Brunning, who represents survivors, says they were taken away from their parents at age five or six for 10 months a year. They were forced to eat vomit, subjected to sexual and physical abuse and put in an electric chair.

“The little ones first,” recalls Edmund Metatawabin to the Wawatay News in July. “And I was, I think, about number seven or eight, meaning I was one of the smaller ones.”

“Your feet is flying around in front of you, and that was funny for the missionaries,” Metatawabin says. “So all you hear is that jolt of electricity and your reaction, and laughter (of the Catholic school administrators) at the same time. We all took turns sitting on it.”

An Ontario judge recently ruled the federal government must turn over the documents, meaning adjudicators in the future will have the documents when making decisions in compensation claims under the Indian Residential Schools Settlement Act. Survivors will no longer have to prove the level of abuse in each case.

“They are very relieved the justice system has worked,” says Brunning about survivors she spoke to today. “They want to believe the apology meant something.”

Brunning says because of the residential schools, survivors are still afraid of authority. For many, they are marginalized individuals and often find themselves on the wrong side of the law. “If law can work in their favour, that is probably a first.”

Here is an interview with a survivor:

St. Anne’s is in Fort Albany in northern Ontario. It was open from 1904 to 1976 and had hundreds of aboriginal children from remote James Bay communities walk through its doors. A police probe from the 1990s turned up evidence of horrific abuse, including an electric chair. A government had said Ottawa received the documents from police on an undertaking they would not be passed on to anyone. Ontario Superior Court Judge Paul Perell says the government misinterpreted its obligations and should turn over the more than 7,000 records to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. The reports must also be turned over to the Independent Assessment Process, an out-of-court process for the resolution of claims of abuses suffered at residential schools.

Aboriginal Affairs Minister Bernard Valcourt told Kevin Newman Live in an email the government is “pleased that the court clarified we can now disclose St. Anne’s residential school documents, and, now that we have the court’s permission, we will do so.” His office declined to answer any follow-up questions.

“(This is) a huge victory for the survivors of St. Anne’s and a complete repudiation of the Conservative government who have undermined the rights of these victims again and again,” says New Democrat MP Charlie Angus to CP.

“I feel ashamed. I grew up in northern Saskatchewan and didn’t know this was going on,” Brunning says. “I went to law school because I like to help people and this is really rewarding work.”

After a year and a half and more than $250,000 spent from Brunning’s law firm Sack Goldblatt Mitchell, she is very relieved at the decision and will keep fighting for survivors.

“How do you give people back their lives,” she says. “We have to come to grips with our past.”

linksplatinum
6th March 2014, 23:36
This is the best NEWS I've heard in a while!
Pass it around...

http://itccs.org/2014/03/06/annoucing-the-opening-of-coventry-common-law-court/

(No capital letters for their name titles for these scum of the Earth lowlife's) david cameron, queen elizabeth, and pope francis have been issued arrest warrants for child sex crimes with their International pedophile sex ring... PROVEN GUILTY!!!!!!

International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State
Our Mandate: (1) To bring to trial those persons and institutions responsible for the exploitation, torture and murder of children, past and present, and (2) To stop these and other criminal actions by church and state.

DeDukshyn
7th March 2014, 00:16
Well if this true, good news, but I have heard this a few times in the past where nothing seems to come if it ...

lizfrench
7th March 2014, 01:52
Okay...what happens now??? Haven't we been down this road:confused:

kemo
7th March 2014, 08:42
There is no such court of law. Therefore no authority to issue arrest warrants.

Matt P
7th March 2014, 11:55
The last pope resigned after this organization brought charges against him so perhaps they have no authority but they do throw around a little weight.
Matt

Cardillac
7th March 2014, 13:33
@kemo

Hi kemo,

could you please provide some sort of concrete evidence that the Coventry Common Law Court (or a derivative of such) definitely does NOT exist?- would interest me greatly- many thanks in advance-

Larry

Cognitive Dissident
7th March 2014, 15:26
@kemo

Hi kemo,

could you please provide some sort of concrete evidence that the Coventry Common Law Court (or a derivative of such) definitely does NOT exist?- would interest me greatly- many thanks in advance-

Larry

The headed paper for this "common law court" gives a mobile phone number and a gmail.com email address. That should indicate that it is not an official government entity.

Of course, the UK does have a long history of common law - meaning law which is based on natural principles of justice, not laws passed in parliament - which continues to this day, such as the power of citizen's arrest. I'm all for bringing the Catholic Church, etc., to justice, but I don't think it really helps to pretend to be a court when they are not.

Part of the problem is the forum itself. Official courts would not recognise these crimes because they are part of the system. It is a difficult issue.

Cardillac
7th March 2014, 15:52
@Cognitive Dissident

many thanks for your posting- but since when is a common law court a gov't entity?- if my understanding is correct (and it always stands to correction) the entire West is governed by statute law, despite whatever common law history a nation has;

yes, this is a very difficult issue-

if the itccs is somehow truly a bogus org. (and I'm sure many are trying to expose it as such) I don't think there's much hope for the world left; am not trying to be pessimistic but just simply realistic; if the itccs can't be a shaker, who is left to be such?- and somehow I don't think 'official UFO disclosure' will be the answer we need to rid this planet of its scum-

Larry

Cognitive Dissident
7th March 2014, 16:03
@Cognitive Dissident

many thanks for your posting- but since when is a common law court a gov't entity?- if my understanding is correct (and it always stands to correction) the entire West is governed by statute law, despite whatever common law history a nation has;

yes, this is a very difficult issue-

if the itccs is somehow truly a bogus org. (and I'm sure many are trying to expose it as such) I don't think there's much hope for the world left; am not trying to be pessimistic but just simply realistic; if the itccs can't be a shaker, who is left to be such?- and somehow I don't think 'official UFO disclosure' will be the answer we need to rid this planet of its scum-

Larry

Every country is different, I only know about the UK. All the courts are part of the government system. I don't like to rely on Wikipedia but here it is quite helpful http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_legal_system

"The essence of English common law is that it is made by judges sitting in courts, applying legal precedent (stare decisis) to the facts before them. A decision of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom, the highest appeal court in England and Wales, is binding on every other court. For example, murder is a common law crime rather than one established by an Act of Parliament. Common law can be amended or repealed by Parliament; murder, for example, now carries a mandatory life sentence rather than the death penalty. English and Welsh courts recognise the primacy of statute law over common law where the two overlap."

Anyway, back to your point. It's not that ITCCS is bogus as such, but it does overstate its legal authority. Worth noting that the conventional legal system has been used for many successful court cases (or legal settlements) against the Catholic Church. Normally these have to be started by the actual victims - it is very difficult for third parties to start legal action.

The underlying problem is that the conventional legal system has been captured by the criminals. The police don't investigate certain people/certain crimes and the courts can be fixed to provide the desired outcome. There are many examples of this. But now and again the truth comes to light.

I would like to be positive and say that the truth will come out soon. But I think it's all part of a bigger picture, which I can't pretend to understand or explain. But, I think the gnostics were onto something!

Operator
7th March 2014, 16:16
In the end it is what we earthlings decide and accept as being official ... if a system declares itself official it can
protect the system from within as long as everyone accept that as official. All it takes is for us to step out of
that system en masse, deflate it and get rid of the garbage.

Heartsong
7th March 2014, 18:12
Who was it that represented the accused in this court of justice? They were allowed counsel weren't they?

linksplatinum
7th March 2014, 20:30
New York is the first of many states to reconstitute the common-law grand juries in every county, with 20 or more states to follow, and the remainder to follow by the Summer of this year.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/211236348/New-York-Constitutes-All-Counties
http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/breaking-news

Cognitive Dissident
7th March 2014, 23:26
New York is the first of many states to reconstitute the common-law grand juries in every county, with 20 or more states to follow, and the remainder to follow by the Summer of this year.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/211236348/New-York-Constitutes-All-Counties
http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/breaking-news

Interesting, but I don't see that it has actually happened. Sure, there are people writing documents and campaigning, fine but that's not the same thing.

If you're looking for a dormant legal issue which could go viral and change the US in a big way, check out the constitutional convention movement - not advocating this, don't know enough, but it certainly is interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Self-Governance

linksplatinum
26th March 2014, 20:26
It looks as though things are still on schedule for the Trial...

Trial to proceed as shocking new evidence suggests Joseph Ratzinger still wields power at the Vatican – Ratzinger and others are named as members of a child abuse cult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CH50V3uBp0
Trial against Pope Proceeds amidst Shocking Evidence
http://youtu.be/5CH50V3uBp0

Brussels and Rome:

After being publicly charged with child trafficking and criminal conspiracy on March 4 and served a Public Summons, the head officers of the Vatican, the Jesuits, and the Church of England have refused to deny or contest the charges and will therefore face criminal prosecution commencing March 31.

The announcement came today as the deadline to respond to a Common Law Court Summons lapsed on Tuesday without any communication from the primary defendants: Pope Francis, Jorge Bergoglio, Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon, and Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby.

“Their silence is very telling and extremely important legally” said Court Secretary George Dufort from Brussels.

“Our Prosecutor’s Office has the power now to proceed with its case and waive the normal examination procedure, since the defendants are not disputing the charges and are thereby tacitly admitting their guilt. The Court Magistrates will enter a plea of nolo contendere by the defendants into the court record and have every right to rule against them in their absence.”

This startling development occurred as even more shocking news surfaced today in Rome that the allegedly former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, actually retains power at the Vatican, and that since at least 1962 has been a member of a child abuse cult known as the Corona Novem, or The Ninth Circle (or Crown).

Francesco Zanardi of the ITCCS affiliate Rete L’Abuso in Savona, Italy said in an interview last week,

“We know from several Cardinals that Pope Francis is a caretaker figurehead who is not actually the Pope. It’s all been a huge deception. Francis doesn’t wear the papal ring and lives in a convent in Rome, not in the Vatican. He is given no official security and wanders about like a private individual. And he makes policy statements which the Curia of Cardinals then disavow, saying Francis doesn’t reflect church doctrine. And all the top appointments have been Germans or those connected to Ratzinger, who continues to speak to reporters like he’s still the Pope.”

Meanwhile, a former member of a child abuse cult known as The Ninth Circle has stated in a deposition that Joseph Ratzinger has been a member of the Circle since at least 1962, and as such has routinely participated in the ritual rape, torture and killing of children.

“The witness claim to have seen both former Pope John Paul the Second, Karol Wotyja, and Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, participate at Ninth Circle rituals held at Catholic cathedrals and a forest grove in France” said George Dufort of the Common Law court.

This recent statement confirms the account of such a ritual involving Ratzinger made by Dutch eyewitness Toss Niejenhuis last year (see www.itccs.org, May 8).

The Court has also received evidence that the Ninth Circle cult is referred to in Vatican documents which describe how the participation of every new Pope in the Ninth Circle cult is mandatory for their assumption of office. The alleged documents refer to the cultic rituals as “The Magisterial Privilege” that involves the ceremonial killing of newborn children and the consumption of their blood at Circle rituals.

The alleged document is translated from Latin and is dated December 25, 1967. This new evidence has been entered into the case records of the Citizen Prosecutors Office of the Court.

Stay tuned for more updates at www.itccs.org and www.iclcj.com .

Issued 22 March, 2014
ITCCS Central, Brussels

Cardillac
27th March 2014, 01:59
as I try to keep an open mind and weigh everything I found the following to be very disturbing:

Default Re: Illuminati 'Puppet' Pope Francis, the Jesuits & the Church of England to be Prosecuted for Child Trafficking and Genocide..!
Hmmm...seems like this Kevin Annett is kind of dubious:
http://alpha411.blogspot.dk/2013/03/...in-annett.html
There are also others who have dissociated from him, e.g. Mel Ve from Freedomcentral.

if/IF Annett is truly legitimate we can only assume there will be forces out there trying to discredit him (I'm amazed he's still alive)- so I'm just not sure yet if the allegations against him are true or not; we've all been burned before by shills professing to be benevolent but were later exposed as frauds-

I continue to believe Annett is truly a benevolent person but if not the case then I'll have to eat crow-

Larry

skuzzy
27th March 2014, 18:54
Ya i remember catching wind last august listening to karen hudes and she mentioned "charges being brought against the vatican, pope and queen elizabeth. and the world court is hearing them." That just blew me away! And now we get conformation of this again that the charges were leveled, and NOT refuted(most likely mountains of proof) and the next step is in a few days. I cant wait to hear more about this.

on a side note, i remember bill deagle talking about "a sign of daegon" or inani's, basically a fish god that the vatican follows and he talked about the hats being a fish head. Well, after hearing this slime ball being named as involved with this child abuse/sacrifice bs I googled him to see what evil looks like. lo and behold, is that actual fishies on his hat too??? heh

Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01772/SNN2712XXX_1772433a.jpg

Snoweagle
27th March 2014, 23:49
The world does not care whether Kevin Annett has horns, tits or two dicks as the accusation, apparently significantly substantiated with evidential testimony made by his organisation is of concern to majority of the globes population and most of us want to change.

If the accusation under proper legal scrutiny is found to be false we can all sigh of relief and move onto something else. like yeah that's gonna happen imho (not)

If true, then what?

yuhui
30th March 2014, 03:52
zwn2s2-oj7M

https://vimeo.com/87720143

latest...

ktlight
2nd April 2014, 23:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeOGdivRKhQ

"Published on Apr 2, 2014
Kevin Annett: Official confirmation of indigenous genocide affirms Republic of Kanata; Pope and Vatican's coverup of child genocide now public (Alfred Lambremont Webre off-camera)"

linksplatinum
7th April 2014, 17:32
Update at The Commencement of The Trial of Pope Francis and others
Posted on April 7, 2014

The International Common Law Court of Justice Update at The Commencement of The Trial of Pope Francis and others

April 7, 2014, Brussels (GMT)

On the eve of the commencement of the first closed session of the prosecution of Pope Francis and others for child trafficking and murder, the Public Information Agency of the Prosecutor’s Office announced today that the Court will be issuing a binding legal Proclamation of enormous global and historic significance on Easter Sunday, April 20, 2014.

This Proclamation is being issued in conjunction with the highest lawful and spiritual authorities under the Law of God and Man, based on astounding new evidence compiled by the Prosecution concerning the crimes and the very nature of the so-called Church of Rome.

Please follow www.itccs.org for more information in the days prior to Easter, as the Trial proceeds.

Issued by The Public Information Agency of the Prosecutor’s Office

The International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels

www.iclcj.com

www.itccs.org

7 April, 2014 GMT
Posted in Child Trafficking, Jorge Bergoglio, Pope Francis the First | Tagged child trafficking, International Common Law Court of Justice, ITCCS, Jorge Bergoglio, Kevin Annett, Pope Francis, Rev. Kevin Annett
Notification from the Sheriff’s Office of the Rome branch of The International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ)
Posted on April 3, 2014

3 April, 2014, 6 pm GMT

Internal Communique
Rome and Brusselsl

Today, two duly appointed sheriffs of our Office attempted to enforce the standing Citizen Arrest Warrant (ICLCJ Court Order No. 02252013-004, Dated 4 March, 2013) against Elizabeth Windsor aka Queen Elizabeth II during her presence in Rome, and bring her into custody as a convicted felon and a fugitive from justice.

Their report is filed with our Office, and reads as follows:

“I, Domingo Santori, accompanied by Carlo Freschi, attempted to apprehend Elizabeth Windsor and place her under arrest as a convicted criminal, in accordance with the Brussels Court Order of March 4, 2013.

“At about 11:50 am today Rome time we approached the reported site of her meeting with President Napolitano at the Presidential Palace in Rome and discovered from a Palace official that the meeting had been moved to an undisclosed location. The lack of any security at the Palace that day seemed to confirm his statement. We then intended to apprehend Windsor later when she met with Pope Francis at the Domus Sanctae Marthae near to the Vatican. .

“Upon reaching the Domus at 1:05 pm, we were met by a sizable security force consisting of members of the National Police but no members of Vatican Security, which was highly unusual. It is our impression that the National Police knew of our intention and were waiting for us.

“We presented the Arrest Warrant to the Captain in charge of the National Police and informed him of our intent to enforce the Court Order and asked for his assistance in this legal procedure. The Captain would not agree to do so and refused to identify himself. He told us we would be placed under arrest if we tried to perform the arrest or “threaten the Pope” in any way. Several policemen then seized our video camera and roughly escorted us from the area. Our camera was not returned to us. We have lodged a formal complaint with the National Police.

“It is clear to us that the Italian government is actively colluding in protecting the convicted criminal Elizabeth Windsor. We recommend that greater force be employed by us in the future and that we rely on better intelligence on the movements of those to be arrested or served. We also ask the Court to issue a formal note of protest to the Italian government for its actions today and that the Court attempt to deputize local police forces to help us.

“On a final note of interest, we were told by one of the policemen at the Domus who assaulted us that ‘You guys are just wasting your time anyway, Il Papa (the Pope) isn’t even in there.’ We are not convinced that the alleged meetings between Elizabeth Windsor and the Pope and the President actually took place in the manner described in the world media. The absence of any Vatican Security at the Domus that day was noticeable and unusual, since it is considered Vatican property.

“We have also noted the cover story being circulated in the world media today that Pope Francis met with Elizabeth Windsor at the Vatican. We know this to be false and that their actual meeting occurred in an undisclosed location after they initially met at the Domus, which is the so-called ‘Pope’s’ private residence.”

Signed, D. Santori and counter signed by C. Freschi,
International Common Law Court Sheriffs, Rome Office of the Court
6 pm GMT

April 3, 2014

Issued by ITCCS Central and the International Common Law Court of Justice
www.iclcj.com

Robin
7th April 2014, 17:50
On the eve of the commencement of the first closed session of the prosecution of Pope Francis and others for child trafficking and murder, the Public Information Agency of the Prosecutor’s Office announced today that the Court will be issuing a binding legal Proclamation of enormous global and historic significance on Easter Sunday, April 20, 2014.

April 20th= Hitler's Birthday

Very special significance for the PTB...

kemo
8th April 2014, 07:32
I'm sorry. There is no such court. Therefore no jurisdiction, no powers of arrest, no powers of enforcement. It appears to be a creation of Kevin Annett. The 'defendents' will simply ignore any summons and how can you have any sort of fair trial if the accused do not appear and are not represented? Sounds like the ITCCS is its own judge and jury.

linksplatinum
8th April 2014, 15:58
I'm sorry. There is no such court. Therefore no jurisdiction, no powers of arrest, no powers of enforcement. It appears to be a creation of Kevin Annett. The 'defendents' will simply ignore any summons and how can you have any sort of fair trial if the accused do not appear and are not represented? Sounds like the ITCCS is its own judge and jury.
Common Law is Common Law, there isn't anything above that... You may want to have a look at this website I will list so you can read a bit into this that is being done currently everywhere, not only here in the US but everywhere...
link for Common Law movement: http://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/

kemo
9th April 2014, 12:48
That's beside the point. As I said there is no such court or what I should have said is that the common law is administered through the legal system i.e. through official channels if you will. The ITCCS is not a recognised court. It appears to be a self-appointed body whose prime mover seems to be Mr Annett? I could decide to set up a court to mete out what I might consider to be justice and I can think of a few candidates who I'd like to start with and a good few of them are currently in government in the UK. But for one thing what right have I to act as judge and jury and what is a trial without proper representation? But if I start sending out summons or to those who I consider to have transgressed, for one thing I'd be pxxxxxg in the wind and for another if I attempt to arrest said individuals I'd probably get myself arrested So I'm afraid that the miscreants I have in mind will never feel the keen edge of my guillotine or be choked to death by my garrotte. Pity but there it is. I'm not debating whether or not this is a worthwhile endeavour but simply trying to balance the impression which some might come away with that old Liz Windsor will be sending herself to the Tower because - you know royal prerogative and all the Queen herself is the ultimate common law authority in the UK. She won't and most of the other sensational accusations will probably be treated as crackpot pranks by the MSM. I don't say whether this is good or bad. Just saying don't hold your breath.

ktlight
27th April 2014, 19:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNep_IRSOOo

"Published on Apr 27, 2014
Kevin Annett: Eye witnesses to Pope Bergoglio rape teens, kill & eat babies in Satanic Ninth Circle ritual

Papacy and Vatican exorcised and abolished; Replaced by new spiritual gathering of free humanity"

Cardillac
27th April 2014, 22:19
all I can say about the itccs.org is: I hope it's genuine and not yet another globalist psy-op to keep us/delude us into darkness-

just today on German MSM media it was announced Pope Francis just recently beatified Pope John Paul II (!!!)-

Pope John Paul II beatified the FRAUD, donated funds-flowing-into-her-own-accounts known as "Mother Teresa" (I'm not making the following up: I knew a German pediatrician, girlfriend of a former co-worker, who worked in the '70's for Mother Teresa and she stated this woman was ANYTHING but the way she was portrayed by the MSM back then- long story- maybe if one is interested at a later date I could re-iterate Renate's sobering testimonies about her experiences with MT in Calcutta)-

so I tend to think the present Jesuit Pope is to be enjoyed with caution....

Larry

Flash
27th April 2014, 22:25
all I can say about the itccs.org is: I hope it's genuine and not yet another globalist psy-op to keep us/delude us into darkness-

just today on German MSM media it was announced Pope Francis just recently beatified Pope John Paul II (!!!)-

Pope John Paul II beatified the FRAUD, donated funds-flowing-into-her-own-accounts known as "Mother Teresa" (I'm not making the following up: I knew a German pediatrician, girlfriend of a former co-worker, who worked in the '70's for Mother Teresa and she stated this woman was ANYTHING but the way she was portrayed by the MSM back then- long story- maybe if one is interested at a later date I could re-iterate Renate's sobering testimonies about her experiences with MT in Calcutta)-

so I tend to think the present Jesuit Pope is to be enjoyed with caution....

Larry

i am not surprised by what you write. You could see that all over her non verbal language, she definitely looked and behaved like a real tough cookie. HOwever, if corrupted, I would not know about this.

8Adamas8
27th April 2014, 23:09
Where is this evidence Annett keeps saying is posted on the website. All I see on there about evidence is something about some mass grave they are unsure about being animal or human remains and calling for further investigation ergo, not evidence. Everything else on there is just pseudo-official looking court documents and PR pep talk.
Sorry as much as I would like justice I'm not holding my breath with any of this.

Cardillac
27th April 2014, 23:16
Hi Flash-

my commentary is fundamentally based upon the pediatrician's own personal testimonies regarding her own experiences with Mother Teresa (they weren't pleasant according to her story)- I don't think Renate was lying- she was much too much a true altruistic, loving person to lie-

then add the info about MT available at Vatileaks.com; am not sure Vatileaks is a 100% reliable source but much of what is stated in the website conforms with Renate's personal testimonies:

then read Bill Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse" for more info about Pope John Paul's rather shady history-

and the world isn't "f***ed-up?"

please stay well-

Larry

East Sun
28th April 2014, 01:56
There seems to always be two sides to every story regarding Pope Ratzinger, who has been taken out of the public eye and I can see why, and also two sides to acting Pope, Francis's role in placating the followers. We have to remember that dedicated Christians will never really doubt in their faith, and that's a problem, imo.

Crimes have been done, there is no denying, and there should be consequences.
Francis is really not the Pope as has been observed, and is there to protect Ratzzinger,
again imho.

I hope that people can wake up, and see how we have been fooled for hundreds of years.

If your life revolves around you religious beliefs you imo need to really take stalk of your situation. This is crucially important. I speak out and know that powerful people have silenced many before me. This has got to stop. It is the time for radical change and big change is here already.

Don't be fooled.

I have no agenda. I hate to see people fooled when they are good people and deserve better.

Atlas
28th April 2014, 07:09
Posted in the video comments:

Kevin Annett and his tribunal referring to the massacre of 50,000 Canadian first nations lack credibility because the first nations people themselves are not talking about it. It may well be that many natives died in residential schools run by the Romans and if so, the perpetrators will pay for their crimes. As a Canadian who spent considerable time with first nations people and met most of the leaders, I can tell you that while all of them hated the residential schools, none of them talked about mass murder.
Furthermore, ask yourself why Mr. Annett does not put George Bush (Scherff, Pearce, Pecce) on trial for the murder of 2 million Iraqis. If he fails to do this, I will have to conclude he is a Bush agent.

https://gp4.googleusercontent.com/-7ZprKA4QsR8/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/eX0VfqZ_kb0/s48-c-k-no/photo.jpg

Hmm..the responses below really smack of Kevin Annett (aka, Walking Bird So Full of Crap He Cannot Fly), but I do see one of his groupies, Russ Letica who used his real name. What the Mohawks did was to discredit Kevin Annett, by his own actions, and to take away the name, Eagle Strong Voice, (a name he attributes to Chief Louis Daniels, who passed away many years ago) he has been using, and has so dishonored for 20 years. Kevin Annett has absolutely no credibility for anything he claims. A liar

Mohawk Elders ban Kevin Annett. May 29, 2012:

XOYWEi6lXCI

delfine
28th April 2014, 09:47
http://texaspaganlady.blogspot.dk/2013/02/itccs-fake-court-and-its-con-artist.html

East Sun
28th April 2014, 13:43
David Icke has done extensive research into practices of Satanism, ritual sacrificing of children, among Church, Monarchies, Politicians world wide and written about them in many of his books.

Of course he covers a wide spectrum on many things in his books also.

He is without a doubt an authority on the subject.

Cardillac
28th April 2014, 18:58
@buares

I hope this finds you well-

I listened to your provided video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOYWEi6lXCI twice- who is this "Jeremiah Jordan" entity briefly mentioned in the video supposedly involved with Kevin Annett?- no explanation-

anyway, the Mohawk nation does not vehemently spit Annett out; in fact, they wish him all the best (listen carefully to the extremely polite closing statements)- could it be this Jeremiah Jordan character was an infiltrator funneled-in to discredit Annett?- I don't think we should rule that out-

the world out there is extremely complicated and any whistleblower is constantly under threat of character assassination (if not physical)- we all know this already-

please continue to be well-

Larry

Axman
28th April 2014, 19:18
Cardillac-
That would be a very interesting read if you feel inclined to post it.

The Axman
Hi Flash-

my commentary is fundamentally based upon the pediatrician's own personal testimonies regarding her own experiences with Mother Teresa (they weren't pleasant according to her story)- I don't think Renate was lying- she was much too much a true altruistic, loving person to lie-

then add the info about MT available at Vatileaks.com; am not sure Vatileaks is a 100% reliable source but much of what is stated in the website conforms with Renate's personal testimonies:

then read Bill Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse" for more info about Pope John Paul's rather shady history-

please stay well-

Larry

Cardillac
28th April 2014, 20:51
@Axman

Hi Axman- hope this finds you well-

I'll try to keep this short; the pediatrician Renate (really cool lady- + pretty) was a true altuistic in as far as she would during her own designated vacation time(s) fly at her own expense to some third-world country (usually Africa) and work for free just to help (she had many interesting stories)- it was always her dream (thanks to MSM reports looong before the internet) to work for this 'wonder woman,' made the necessary arrangements and flew to India only to get the shock of her life: Mother Teresa was ANYTHING but the way she was portrayed in MSM- after the fact, Renate stated "never again"-

according to Renate, Mother Teresa did no work whatsoever/never lifted a finger; she was good at Gestapo-like ordering people around to do the work (all were treated like s**t), and at the end of the day where credit was due no-one was thanked; MT jockeyed herself yet again into position to take all credit for everything and beg for more donations- Renate said MT's constantly jockeying herself into position for the media actually delayed/hampered the work-

this is just the surface; I recall Renate's testimonies so vividly because I was back then so shocked by them; but nothing shocks me anymore-

Larry

Nasu
29th April 2014, 01:55
Yup, seems like he's all about the attention. Even IF, there were some internationaly accepted court, the UN, whoever, to give this tale a fair unbiased trial, who the hell would enforce its judgement either way? Remember we are talking about on one hand the leader of the largest religion on the planet, the worlds largest land owner, the worlds largest holder of gold reserves, supposed and on the other hand the queen of half the world, over 30 plus commonwealth countries, including Austrailia and Canada, just to mention two biggies....

What a load of tosh, what a waist of all our time, even if it's all true, every last sorded detail, nude monarchs and ninth circle cardinals dancing drunk on shots of baby blood and whiskey.....

Whatever, let's focus on more achievable aims, healthy living, community preparedness, self reliance..

F them all, let them eat cake with those rounds of shots, it's our job, IMO, to get on with changing ourselves first, let the others tread their own path, for me, I will continue to be a warrior on the path to wholeness, irrespective and divergent from whoever thinks that they rule me.....

Good luck with that, I'm married... N

panopticon
29th April 2014, 03:54
I listened to your provided video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOYWEi6lXCI twice- who is this "Jeremiah Jordan" entity briefly mentioned in the video supposedly involved with Kevin Annett?- no explanation-

The name mentioned is Jeremiah Jourdain who is reportedly a 78 year old Elder of the Cree and Metis Nations and also the host of ITCCS email correspondence (some reports indicate that this is a pseudonym of Kevin Annett as is ITCCS Court Secretary Mr. George Dufort).

anyway, the Mohawk nation does not vehemently spit Annett out; in fact, they wish him all the best (listen carefully to the extremely polite closing statements)- could it be this Jeremiah Jordan character was an infiltrator funneled-in to discredit Annett?- I don't think we should rule that out-

For completion here is the announcement requesting Annett's assistance made by the Mohawk Elders back in 2010 or 2011:

Es109fRbMYQ
The fact that the Mohawk Elders handled this with respect show that they understand the magnitude of it. I suspect they thanked Annett because they were not going to get into a long drawn out discussion about the reason why they are doing it and also because Annett is reportedly happy to sue anyone who speaks against him. I've seen similar things handled a lot worse and commend these Elders on their decision to use this approach as it allows them to retain their power and re-exert control over the investigation all while limiting their liability in the Courts.

I had never come across Kevin Annett until a thread on this forum a while ago. It was explained that he had been a major participant in the exposing of Indigenous Canadian's mistreatment and deaths under the Residential School system. I have an interest in Australian indigenous inclusion and community development. Within this area there are many similar stories of abuse and mass murder that have been exposed over the years. The indigenous Australian Stolen Generation is just one area that shows how easy it is for power to be exerted by the State on minority groups for what the State views as being for their, the minority groups, own good (this form of State paternalism is exerted through what is known as "legitimate coercion").

I've spent a while writing this post because this is a very contentious subject. I was not going to comment on Kevin Annett @Avalon because I do not view it would be of any use. I only came across his name in a post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64958-Vatican-Eyewitness-Pope-Benedict-XVl-Murdered-Child-In-Ritual-Sacrifice&p=751492&viewfull=1#post751492) and decided to look at the way he had acted as part of a case study concerning success stories involving non-indigenous advocates working with indigenous persons.

There is way too much emotion in responses concerning Kevin Annett to be able to have a discussion about the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) or the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ). Which is why I hadn't up until this post.

This emotion goes back to Annett's association with a movement that involved indigenous persons in Canada seeking an enquiry into deaths and mistreatment at Church & State run "Residential Schools". Annett produced a documentary on this which evidently bought the indigenous peoples requests for an inquiry to the attention of the general population. This documentary is titled 'Unrepentant: Kevin Annett and Canada's Genocide':

gqUvhDG7x2E
Now, I went on to research Annett and the indigenous movement calling for the inquiry. The reason I did this is because I have an interest in similar enquiries that occurred in Australia (ie the Stolen Generations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations) -- report available here (https://www.humanrights.gov.au/publications/bringing-them-home-stolen-children-report-1997)) as well as the present removal of children from their parents (under various protection orders) as reported on page 6 of the December 3rd 2008 Koori Mail (http://www.aiatsis.gov.au/koorimail/issues/pdf/440.pdf) (there's lots of evidence in relation to this but the Koori Mail article gives a good overview).

I stopped researching the Canadian case, as presented by Annett, not because I thought it was incorrect, rather I started to suspect that there was an agenda behind Annett's involvement. When working with indigenous persons (in Australia at least) it is important to not act as a spokes person as that removes power from those presenting their story, reinforces colonialism by presenting a paternal element to the relationship (between indigenous and non-indigenous persons, though sometimes this may be required when assisting people in getting their individual story told, it is not the case in major investigations like this) and in some instances can change the story being told through use of power (not easy to explain but involves discourses around cultural difference, language differences, dominant cultural interpretation amongst other things). There is a lot more to it and it became quickly apparent that Annett had re-assumed the familiar role of "pastor to a flock". This is not appropriate and while many of the people he has helped would view his participation as a positive thing the problem lies in what seems to have happened.

The official Canadian 'Indian Residential Schools Truth and Reconciliation Commission (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Residential_Schools_Truth_and_Reconciliation_Commission)' (official website here (http://www.trc.ca)) is on-going and is expected to hand down its findings later this year (though it might request an extension to its mandate [source (http://o.canada.com/news/national/truth-and-reconciliation-commission-on-residential-schools-might-seek-extension/)]). The Annett run 'The Truth Commission into Genocide in Canada' produced the 1998 summary report 'Hidden From History: The Canadian Holocaust (http://canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/genocide.pdf)' which has Royce White Calf mentioned in as a supporter/contributor to Annett's work. What then happened was I looked for interviews with Royce White Calf concerning the Truth Commission Into Genocide in Canada and his corroboration with Annett. Remember, at this stage I was doing general background on what I thought was the work of a man who was trying to do "good things". When I started reading reports written by/attributed to Royce White Calf I started to see a different, all to familiar, picture.

Now, some of these have been downplayed as being from an FBI stooge posing as Royce White Calf but others (like this round-table (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/globalfactradio/2012/09/09/global-fact-radio--conscious-living--royce-white-calf) with someone who claims to be Royce White Calf [very good highlight is around the 21:45 to the 24:30 mark]) rings true with my knowledge of indigenous people in Australia. Again, this all comes back to indigenous persons reclaiming and/or building their power/position within non-indigenous society. It is not something that can be given or delegated to someone not part of the indigenous persons discourse (ie a white fella can't talk for a black fella unless the black fella says "talk for me so the white fella understands"). For a non-indigenous person to do anything other than exactly what is directed runs the risk of removing power and reinforcing the pre-existing control paradigm. The pastor/flock approach doesn't see anything wrong with doing something other than directed and that is the basis of removing children from parents "for their own good".

In the end everything to do with the investigation into the residential schools program should be done/presented in such a way as to be culturally sensitive while assuring empowerment to those indigenous persons affected (either directly or indirectly) by it. Anything less serves as a way to "Whitewash" (a derogative indigenous term for colonial cover-up) and return authority to self proclaimed protectors of the dominant culture.

There is a lot more that can be said on this and I don't doubt that there are many who are ardent supporters of Annett's protection of indigenous persons, and rightly so. However, from my knowledge in indigenous affairs, there has been a problem with Annett's handling of the residential schools case. By producing a documentary about indigenous genocide, yet placing his name in the title, showed an intent to take centre stage which is readily visible in his documentary. Everything else that followed was predictable (yes I've even read the decision handed down by the United Church on his removal -- here (http://www.bc.united-church.ca/content/formal-hearing-panel-decision)) and while the creation of an online citizen court has appeal, it needs to be remembered that it actually has no real power other than presenting online web content.

Once again, in no way am I calling into doubt what has been alleged by witnesses in Annett's documentary, nor in any of the commission hearings, relating to the residence school program. I have seen similar testimony given within the Australian context and do not doubt these accusation. What I ask is that persons who are going to defend Annett (of which I do not doubt there could be a number) remember that the persons who have been abused are where the focus should be, not the person/s who proclaim themselves as their protector.

-- Pan

Cardillac
29th April 2014, 19:30
@panopticon

ooh, Lordy, Pan, what an incredibly detailed response- and I thank for this; I wish I had the time to respond to all of your incredible expoundings at the moment but I don't (and I'm sure I'm doing us both a dis-service at the moment- please forgive me)-

but just for starters: Annett was de-frocked in a corrupt judicial system (aren't they all corrupt?- the judicial systems in CAN/AUS/USA or anywhere else in the world are no different)-

" By producing a documentary about indigenous genocide, yet placing his name in the title, showed an intent to take centre stage"- well, YES- honey, someone, somewhere (a publicized "individual") has to take centre stage, otherwise the masses can't deal with it (what, a massive group behind something?- what?- that's a 'conspiracy theory'!)-

yes, you could be right that Annett's work exists exclusively in the internet (or as one previous poster commented the itccs only has a cell phone nr.)-

that may all be true but we need to START SOMEWHERE to get the truth out there- even if it's just the internet aethers-

Larry

panopticon
1st May 2014, 06:05
@panopticon

ooh, Lordy, Pan, what an incredibly detailed response- and I thank for this; I wish I had the time to respond to all of your incredible expoundings at the moment but I don't (and I'm sure I'm doing us both a dis-service at the moment- please forgive me)-

but just for starters: Annett was de-frocked in a corrupt judicial system (aren't they all corrupt?- the judicial systems in CAN/AUS/USA or anywhere else in the world are no different)-

" By producing a documentary about indigenous genocide, yet placing his name in the title, showed an intent to take centre stage"- well, YES- honey, someone, somewhere (a publicized "individual") has to take centre stage, otherwise the masses can't deal with it (what, a massive group behind something?- what?- that's a 'conspiracy theory'!)-

yes, you could be right that Annett's work exists exclusively in the internet (or as one previous poster commented the itccs only has a cell phone nr.)-

that may all be true but we need to START SOMEWHERE to get the truth out there- even if it's just the internet aethers-

Larry

G'day Larry,

I'll wait for your response to my post, though it wasn't directed at you specifically. I merely answered your question in relation to Jeremiah Jordaine and hypothesis on the Mohawk Elders. The remainder of the post was not at you nor in response to your post, rather it continued on from Buare's and my own train of thought in relation to this. (The remainder of this post is not directed @Larry).

As I said, I was interested in doing a case study on best practice that compared non-indigenous persons assisting indigenous persons in different countries. The basis of this would have been in relation to Freire's ideas around minority oppression and only the oppressed being able to help heal their oppressors (see Freire's Pedagogy of the Oppressed (http://www.users.humboldt.edu/jwpowell/edreformFriere_pedagogy.pdf)). This may seem counter-intuitive, however it is well respected in the education and indigenous affairs sectors (in Australia at least). In this respect, as I stated above, a non-indigenous person talking on behalf of an indigenous person can do more harm than good. This is mirrored in statements by Royce White Calf (see previous post) and a number of other indigenous Canadian Elders more in general.

There were lots of well respected indigenous persons who were talking about their mistreatment (prior to the 'Unrepentant' documentary) in the mainstream. Here's Phil Fontaine's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Fontaine) interview on CBC from 1990 (http://www.cbc.ca/player/Digital+Archives/CBC+Programs/Television/The+Journal/ID/1780909681/) as an example:

gZhwEUULSzk
Then there's George Erasmus' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Erasmus) statement during the Royal Commission (http://www.cbc.ca/archives/categories/politics/rights-freedoms/georges-erasmus-native-rights-crusader/abandoning-neutrality.html) hearings about the residential schools and mistreatment by the structural institutions that were responsible for the children's well being. This mirrors the treatment that occurred to Australian indigenous people and resulted in the Stolen Generation (here's a website (http://stolengenerationstestimonies.com/index.php) with some members of the Stolen Generation talking about the effect it had on them).

For example, in a statement prepared and approved by B.C. First Nations Chiefs and leaders forwarded in December 1992 it is stated:

The federal government established the system of Indian residential schools which was operated by various church denominations. Therefore, both the federal government and churches must be held accountable for the pain inflicted upon our people. We are hurt, devastated and outraged. The effect of the Indian residential school system is like a disease ripping through our communities.
Source (http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/webarchives/20071211055713/http://www.ainc-inac.gc.ca/ch/rcap/sg/sg32_e.html#105)

In addition the Report of the Royal Commission on Aboriginal Peoples (1996, Vol 1, Section 2, Part 10 (http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/webarchives/20071124130216/http://www.ainc-inac.gc.ca/ch/rcap/sg/sgm10_e.html)) has a section set aside on Residential Schools in which it states:

The persistently woeful condition of the school system and the too often substandard care of the children were rooted in a number of factors: in the government's and churches' unrelieved underfunding of the system, in the method of financing individual schools, in the failure of the department to exercise adequate oversight and control of the schools, and in the failure of the department and the churches to ensure proper treatment of the children by staff. Those conditions constituted the context for the neglect, abuse and death of an incalculable number of children and for immeasurable damage to Aboriginal communities.
Source (http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/webarchives/20071211055656/http://www.ainc-inac.gc.ca/ch/rcap/sg/sg30_e.html#103)

Have Indigenous Canadians been treated fairly? Of course not. Look at the Blackwater vs Plint (http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/ILB/2001/73.html) case or the so-called Barney vs Canada (http://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-csc/en/item/2239/index.do) case to see how the State takes control to limit damages (this is also mirrored in the recent decision in the Western Australian case involving the Collard family and their test case for compensation from the State (https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/latest/a/22370045/states-loses-costs-bid-in-stolen-generation-test-case/)).

Does this mean that non-indigenous people should take the lead and act as protectors of indigenous people (yet again)? I hope no-one who has had any contact with indigenous Elders would say yes to that. It is no-ones place to stand as a representative of indigenous people other than an indigenous person. I reckon the Phil Fontaine's, George Erasmus' and Dennis Eggington's (http://johncurtin.curtin.edu.au/medallists/dennis_eggington.cfm) of this world can talk well enough for themselves. Yes, support them by all means, but talking for them? Only an indigenous person can talk with authority about their treatment and how it has effected them. Anyone else is stealing their story/song.

Anyway, here's a nice little documentary (from the Where Are The Children (http://wherearethechildren.ca/en/resources/) website) for anyone who isn't sure what I'm going on about in relation to the Residential Schools. It can be viewed at Vimeo by following this link:
http://vimeo.com/27172950

-- Pan

Limor Wolf
1st May 2014, 08:29
Originally posted by panopticon: " Does this mean that non-indigenous people should take the lead and act as protectors of indigenous people (yet again)? I hope no-one who has had any contact with indigenous Elders would say yes to that. It is no-ones place to stand as a representative of indigenous people other than an indigenous person. I reckon the Phil Fontaine's, George Erasmus' and Dennis Eggington's of this world can talk well enough for themselves. Yes, support them by all means, but talking for them? Only an indigenous person can talk with authority about their treatment and how it has effected them. Anyone else is stealing their story/song."

Hello Pan, It is with pleasure and interest that I read your reasoned answers. I have only recently began to listen to Kevin Anette and am very greatful for the role he has taken upon himself. He, no doubt, is doing an important service to a world that has great need of disclosure and prevention of such disheartening matters. There are many children in this world that are abandoned to their fate in the hands of abusers and a sick system which is a threat to any healthy and supportive way of life for human beings. On that basis and with great respect to the indigenous people who I know has suffered greatly, but also am aware to their strength, determination and perseverance of their existance as nation and wisdom keepers which was so severely threatened. On that basis I need to ask -

Is it not that the fate of the children is more important than any 'game of honor'?

The consent to Kevin Anette was granted from the beginning, safe to assume, not without good reason. It is true that it all so delicate and sensitive and must be done within mutual respect and within agreement, but the notion that no one else can 'tell someone else's story', is not clear to me and based on seperation instead of cooperation, Has Kevin declared himself as their spokesperson? or has he just told the story of their children being taken and gone? Is there a way to steal someone's story/song by working for their best interest and the interest of humanity? Isn't it time to join forces without losing anyone's identity or tradition, but giving up on 'exclusivity'?

Saying that, the sensitivity is obvious for a community that had to endure so much, trust is no doubt an issue when you are endlessly battered.

Blessings ~

Limor

panopticon
1st May 2014, 11:55
Is it not that the fate of the children is more important than any 'game of honor'?

Hi Limor,

My responses have mainly been in relation to the Residential School program in Canada (and its similarity to the Australian experience).

It is a very difficult area to negotiate what has happened/is happening and easy to get caught in the thinking that indigenous people need to be looked after by non-indigenous people. The people who took the children (in both Australia and Canada) were mostly thinking they were doing it in the best interest of the children. That's the trap. The children were taken in Australia and in some cases told that their parents either didn't want them or were dead. This was to disconnect the spiritual connection with country and decimate the culture. The Canadian experience appears similar. The people doing/saying these things, by and large, thought they were doing "good deeds".

The main problem when non-indigenous people start talking for indigenous people is that they often re-frame the way that indigenous people see things in a non-indigenous way. That was how the paternalism of colonialism worked (works) and why there were Protectors of Aborigines (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protector_of_Aborigines) whose job it was to look after indigenous peoples "interests" (eg where they could go, who they could marry, what work they could do, where they could live etc [Source (http://guides.naa.gov.au/records-about-northern-territory/part2/chapter8/8.1.aspx)]).

My comments in relation to Annett relate to the way he is reported (by the indigenous people he worked with) to have operated in Canada and not really relevant to his ITCCS or ICLCJ websites. I responded mostly to Buares post of the Mohawk Elders and really don't see anything wrong with Annett posting youtube videos about various people telling their story (if he has their permission), nor his periodic cleansing of the Vatican and declaring whoever he wants as being guilty through his common law court. I'm an Anarchist so I wish him well (happy May Day (http://www.iww.org/history/library/misc/origins_of_mayday) BTW). Anywho...

In Australia non-indigenous people often really don't understand the Australian indigenous connection to country and its relation to their Dreaming. While this is not the same as the Canadian indigenous person's connection (their stories are different) it is just as important when non-indigenous people work with indigenous people that they respect the indigenous persons voice and their story. To not do this runs the risk of repeating the errors of the past and putting indigenous people through more trauma. I posted above an article in the Koori mail (http://www.aiatsis.gov.au/koorimail/issues/pdf/440.pdf) which talks to the possibility of this yet again occurring in Australia even though some of us are constantly vigilant.

I agree that in a perfect world cooperation would be central and there would be no power imbalances, racism (both overt and covert), paternalism and everyone would be working in the best interests of others. However, it isn't perfect, there are many competing discourses/stories that try to gain supremacy and/or work in competition with each other, there are dominant cultures and those that are dominated. That is why non-indigenous people working with indigenous people in Australia are trained to listen and try to never take the lead. That is judged as being the best way to overcome the cultural differences and risk of paternalism that so haunts those working in this field.

I had a mate of mine who was working as a remote area social worker. One of his jobs was to make sure the sick old indigenous people kept their Government money for food and medication. He had to try and stop it being taken by their children/grand children for grog or drugs. How do you fix that? Take the sick old people to a home where they can be looked after? They will cry because they have been forcibly removed from their country. What about take the children into custody or put restraining orders on them? Way to hard to police and no-one will report their family. What sometimes happens is the culture of grog and drugs gets challenged by respected Elders who lead by example. They change the grog culture (by making it a "dry camp" for example) and anyone who wants to drink does it elsewhere. Doesn't fix the original problem but once the number of people who drink all the time gets less, the number of people who say "no" to old folks getting their money stolen increases. Next thing my mate is visiting as a social worker who is checking up on his clients and not worried about getting in the way of drunken fights.

Notice, it was the Elders who solved it. No way that my mate could have. The Elders in this story used their position (based on respect) to change the grog culture after all the other approaches over the years had failed. These changes are often undertaken in cooperation with non-indigenous people (eg police, social workers) but it is the Elders who take the lead otherwise there would be a backlash within the community involved. In other words it's OK for my mate to help set it up but it is the Elders who make all the decisions and organise everything. If my mate was to try and get a camp to be dry it would not work because he'd be viewed as controlling what indigenous people are allowed to do which goes back to colonial paternalism and non-indigenous protectors...

It is all very complicated and sometimes people think they know better which results in things like the Northern Territory Intervention (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Territory_National_Emergency_Response) which was based on reported child abuse claims (in the Little Children Are Sacred report (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Children_Are_Sacred)) and resulted in army troops being sent in. The Intervention has led to massive inequality, disadvantage, increased incarceration (adult 50%, juvenile 85%), suicides and trauma. BTW, the Intervention started in 2007 and is on-going so I'm not talking ancient history here.

I hope I've answered some of your questions Limor.

-- Pan

For more on the NT Intervention:

Australian Governments 2007 Human Rights Report & Recommendations (https://www.humanrights.gov.au/publications/social-justice-report-2007-chapter-3-northern-territory-emergency-response-intervention)
Australian Government Department of Social Security - Northern Territory Emergency Response (http://www.dss.gov.au/our-responsibilities/indigenous-australians/programs-services/closing-the-gap/closing-the-gap-engagement-and-partnership-with-indigenous-people/northern-territory-emergency-response)
Inquiry Website for the Little Children Are Sacred Report (http://www.inquirysaac.nt.gov.au/)
SBS Factbox: The 'Stronger Futures' legislation (http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2012/06/20/factbox-stronger-futures-legislation)
Statistics On NT Intervention (http://stoptheintervention.org/facts)
Northern Territory Emergency Response (NTER) - “The Intervention” (www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/politics/northern-territory-emergency-response-intervention)

TargeT
1st May 2014, 14:34
Hi Flash-

please stay well-

Larry

She was not what she seemed
Nfivxyasp1g

Hell's Angel: 'Mother' Teresa

Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu ('Mother' Teresa) has been hailed the world over as an unsurpassed savior of the world's destitute.

In this video, broadcast on the BBC in 1994, however, Christopher Hitchens places the Roman Catholic nun, her ideology, and her activities under the microscope, and questions whether she deserved the praise she received.
dSvFCwGmGow

ANYONE placed at the level of Teresa by the MSM should be instantly questioned and vetted.

yelik
9th May 2014, 09:16
Hi
I recently watched Kevin Annetts YouTube videos and was shocked and disgusted to think people are still capable of such acts. I have enjoyed reading people’s ideas, some of which are quite in-depth

I think we all need to be on our guard about the contents of all online information and be mindful that organisations like MI6/CIA/Bilderbergers/Vatican/Jesuits and so on are masters in the art of secrecy, deception and misinformation as well as having the power of the state behind them; they will always be a few steps ahead of the masses. By pushing out endless streams of true and false information, claims and counter claims will make it difficult to make neither head nor tale of stuff.

To me this is a bit like whether UFO’s or ET’s exist where virtually no physical evidence exists only peoples witness statements from sightings and experiences. If such evidence is given in a court of law under oath then it would be accepted. Steven Greer has 550 such statements so theoretically he should win any court case hands down, although I suspect you would not get far when matters fall into the category of national security.

If any of us has the time, we can try to see if other witness statements or reports corroborate any claims, the elites are aware that most people are pre-occupied with day to day living and just believe what the Government or media tell them, we are different.

In my opinion, we are all largely in a position of trying to make an informed decision based on the balance of probability. I totally agree with Pan, there is a risk that some distortions of the story may be taking place for various reasons, but, is this enough to discredit him, all people are entitled to make up their own minds, but should remain open minded and be prepared to change it in light of new evidence.

I try to simplify my thinking as far as possible and came at this from a slightly different angle. We know that satanic rituals have been practiced for many years in all countries. When a person is born into wealth, privilege and power they have a lot of time on their hands to consider the meaning of life and, in my opinion, be quite easily lead into thinking that somehow human torture, fear and sacrifices allows them to summon up some kind of demonic entity that would give them powers over mere man. Who knows, perhaps it might from a group psychological belief point of view. These people often exhibit psychopathic tendencies making them even more dangerous as rulers. Simon Parkes commented on the freemasons and their satanic rituals linked to aliens, so in my opinion this could well involve the illuminati/freemasons.

At the moment I believe the balance of probability support Kevin Annette’s claims, but am willing to change my mind.

Regards
Ian

mysaskcan
11th May 2014, 01:14
The name mentioned is Jeremiah Jourdain who is reportedly a 78 year old Elder of the Cree and Metis Nations and also the host of ITCCS email correspondence (some reports indicate that this is a pseudonym of Kevin Annett as is ITCCS Court Secretary Mr. George Dufort).

Both Jeremiah Jourdain and George Dufort are fake personas used by Kevin Annett to create the illusion that he had support of the Metis/Cree and that the documents Kevin made up were legally valid. The documents issued and signed by George Dufort are actually signed by Kevin Annett, which makes them illegal and invalid.

Now, some of these have been downplayed as being from an FBI stooge posing as Royce White Calf but others (like this round-table (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/globalfactradio/2012/09/09/global-fact-radio--conscious-living--royce-white-calf) with someone who claims to be Royce White Calf [very good highlight is around the 21:45 to the 24:30 mark]) rings true with my knowledge of indigenous people in Australia.

The above radio show hosts the Real Royce White Calf...whom I am glad to call my friend.

You have summarized what I have tried to bring to the public so perfectly and succinctly. Thank you for your comments.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

...or the alternative media for that matter...

mysaskcan
11th May 2014, 01:19
I submit my recent blog post as food for thought... http://stopkevinannett.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/1104/

-Thx

STR
11th May 2014, 01:50
Hi Flash-

please stay well-

Larry

I can somewhat confirm some of this with MT. I know a Benedictine Monk, well scratch that, an X-Benedictine Monk that left the order after 25 years. He was with MT on her death bed, one of the last to see her before she died and although I know little of the details other than to say something to the effect that her death bed confession or discovery that her entire life in Christianity was giant waste of a life time and pretty much told him so. It affected him so he left the order. A for real event, and a for real friend of mine among several other of the so called x holy men that once walked this planet with robes now discarded due to discovery that all is not as presented. Unfortunately for some this has shattered lives.

ktlight
12th May 2014, 06:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMA8M4llXd0

"Published on 11 May 2014
Kevin Annett: Common law sheriffs training to arrest UK Monarch, Popes Ratzinger & Bergoglio, seize Church property."

scanner
12th May 2014, 09:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMA8M4llXd0

"Published on 11 May 2014
Kevin Annett: Common law sheriffs training to arrest UK Monarch, Popes Ratzinger & Bergoglio, seize Church property."This should be interesting the Monarchs have a 1000 men all arm to the teeth and make a special pledge to protect them . I think the pope has a similar arrangement , I'll be watching this very closely .

yelik
12th May 2014, 09:31
Hi
I have been watching Kevin Annetts work and claims which appeared bizarre at first. However looking at his work he comes across as a principled person who feels compelled to bring justice, which will be a bumpy ride where most people give up on because of the poor odds of success.

I am surprised he has lasted so long, however the elites may well turn this inconvenience to their advantage because it could potentially cause religious unrest if it gets into main stream media.

We have seen the growth of our police state and apparent unrest in the military in the US which is worrying,. Make no mistake the UK authorities are quite capable of acting far worse than the US having perfected the control structure over 100 years. I believe US citizens view their rights and freedoms more seriously than the UK and tend to stick together. In the UK most tend to look after themselves, which is a weakness.

I had a ‘friend’ who informed me about 10 years ago that one of the main reasons why guns and knives were removed from society in the UK was because it was considered inevitable our health service, NHS, would likely fail at some point, probably by around 2020, so any unrest would be easier to contain and control.

Simon Parkes reminded us about the satanic rituals associated with free masonry, dark illuminati and reptilians, so this could well be connected. Satanic rituals go back 1000’s years and I can well imagine the sick elites of our world with too much power and time on their hands would be drawn into such practices which stimulate and feed their insatiable desire to experience the ultimate control over life and death.

Taurean
12th May 2014, 10:13
It makes sense now why the Irish problem has been allowed to drag on for so long.

We now have thousands of "Street Battle Trained Reservists"

Cardillac
12th May 2014, 18:36
I truly hope it happens- if not, what are we supposed to believe anymore?-

it seems there are always 'snags' occurring with the predictions of B. Fulford, D. Wilcock, "Drake," Neil Kinnon (or is it spelled Keanon/Keenon, etc.- whatever- I don't care about his name-spelling), etc. which have yet to come to fruition- doesn't matter-

so let's hope Miriam Delicado's prediction about info exposing a world leader this spring (we're still experiencing spring) for whom he/she really is OR a world leader exposing some sort of 'truth' about something will come to pass (but since when has a world-leader ever told the truth?)-

I don't have the answer- who does?-

all I can say is (and I've stated it before) if people like David Icke, Kevin Annett, etc. are exposed as frauds what hope do we have left?-

please be well all Avalonians-

Larry

jake gittes
12th May 2014, 21:54
Recruiting sheriff trainees seems to be an endeavor ripe for infiltration by TPTB.

Nasu
13th May 2014, 01:49
Recruiting sheriff trainees seems to be an endeavor ripe for infiltration by TPTB.

Not only this, but these same enforcers of the law, supposed, are to be given acces to these individuals? Very unlikely indeed. It's my opinion, irrespective of the validity of any evedence that any judgement will be unenforcable against these individuals. It's akin to the Taliban having a common court that decides the CIA and MI6 are to blame for all their woes, showing evedence of culpability and finally coming to a guilty verdict... So what, the judgement is unenforcable, further more, if we catch them trying to enforce any judgement on our soil, it will be them who will have to worry for their freedom.. They would be on the first plane out to Guantanamo without much hope for return...

I see the fate of any such court appointed enforcers going this way, at best.. Lest we forget, it's the pope, over half the world follow him, then there's the queen of half the world, over 40 plus countries under the commonwealth flag... Good luck arresting either of these two...

Didn't some court of human rights cast a judgement of guilty to Bush Jr and Tony Blair of war crimes and crimes against humanity... Look how that turned out... IMO, this is a futile exercise.... N

ktlight
13th May 2014, 08:21
There is also the story about Daniel and Goliath, we are Daniel and they are Goliath. We have to get them when they least expect it, and we cannot give up positive thinking. Life has a habit of providing opportunities in unexpected ways. It is not a question of belief. That justice will come, we should just know.

Apulu
13th May 2014, 09:36
I agree with this sentiment: that the hope of the queen of England, or the heads of the catholic church actually being tried and publicly held to account, on these kind of charges, seems remote in the extreme. If, however, Kevin Annet and the court are proceeding in the way that they say that they are, it will certainly be interesting how this plays out.

I can imagine that in the constant battle for covert control of Earth, there are all kinds of victories for non-elitist humans happening all the time i.e. things happening which the elitists would rather didn't happen. Or situations that they tried to fully control the outcome of, but weren't able to, to their complete satisfaction. If this particular situation is truthfully being presented, then of course: we can expect that every conceivable move that the court could possibly make, has already been considered by the elitists. And yeah I'm sure that includes planning how to turn parts or all of the situation to their advantage. But perhaps they may not be able to get exactly the result they try for.

I would personally conclude from that, that the outcome of this is indeed probably going to be very mixed, with any real changes to the status-quo being completely averted. As is surely the case with every direct effort to affront the control pyramid.

Does that make the effort pointless? I'm not sure. I am sure, that whilst this thread interests me quite a bit, there is, as always, a far more important battle going on at my doorstep: 'me' vs 'me'.

STR
13th May 2014, 13:48
If and granted, it is a big IF, but If the stories and myths, religions and fables we all have grown up with have a shred of 'real' in them we can see the following clearly and surely agree

Earth has often been also referred to as a garden. This indicates something maintained, tended, 'gardened' by someone, say a "Gardner" and leave it at that. Now if we can agree that readily apparent there is a gardener and at least one lets see what else we can agree on.

The garden must have a product, a produce. Call it energy. Whatever this energy or product is it must be grown right? Isn't that what a garden does? Grows crops right? Physical life being the crop it must produce something. It certainly does for us hey? What of God, the 'head Gardener' what does he get? This product which apparently comes about from what goes on in the garden I suspect. If this product, the energy sought is generated as it seems to be, by negative stimulus and constant stir of conflict, animosity, atrocities, and deception at every turn combined with all that goes along with debt, guilt being such a sinner, trapped in relationships and with children stressed by the job and to aid you they give you a "Stimulus Package" and no one gets it! The product comes from us by this stimulus! This ulterior motive drives all here and all else is fluff! Certain among the population were 'chosen' early on, shown how they were to rule, promised a great land of plenty and it all played out right in front of you and no one sees it! The pact was made. The chosen rule, and mimic nature, a serial killer in her own right that mimics universe and no one sees it. Amazing! Amazing because its right there in front of us. You just have to see it.

I don't think anyone can touch the Pope or the Queen. They are sanctioned in what they do. Based on the biblical story of the Exodus it appears they are carrying out the same plan as taught to those freed and tied into the pact. It is obvious the royals are Jewish, I mean they have themselves circumcized which is rare in Europe. They are among the chosen or think they are. Regardless they and the Zionist are still doing the exact same stuff as when this "gardener took them out to test and train them in the desert! The promised land is the USA and they are carrying out the plan of this pact. Look at it again with new eyes people!~

MorningFox
13th May 2014, 14:02
Most common people still think the Queen and the Pope are lovely old gentle sweethearts.

Worrying indeed.

yelik
13th May 2014, 15:51
Hi
I'm not sure his arrest warrent is enforceable, also not sure we can have a situation in UK where the crown court (the queen) vs the Queen. So unless she ran round the city of London machine gunning everyone I don't think much will happen. The most damaging thing is that if it gets into mainstream media, which is very, very, very, unlikely, The whole system will close ranks and he could well end up being put in a mental institue, or having a nasty accident, perhaps crashing in a tunnel or something. Fighting the establishment in the UK is virtually an impossibility.

ktlight
14th May 2014, 14:17
Can we entertain the thought that what we think is our reality? That we perhaps think that resisting the PTP is impossible only because we believe it?

ulli
14th May 2014, 14:54
France, Russia and Germany once had monarchies.
They came to an end, too.
Just saying....
Empires end. New systems replace them, and the more enlightened the populace
the more fairly the people are then represented in the new system.

The collective create their reality in the same way an individual does.
The greater the internal unity the faster improvements can be implemented.
Nothing is left then to sabotage the greater plan.
But that plan has to be pretty sound to begin with....
Decent laws, justice and equal opportunities, etc.

Heartsong
14th May 2014, 16:25
Sorry, self appointed groups of people arresting (kidnapping) targeted people is just furthering injustice. They do it a lot in Africa. They did it in Nazi Germany and Stalin's Russia. The US has done its share. It's never a good thing.

panopticon
17th May 2014, 16:18

Both Jeremiah Jourdain and George Dufort are fake personas used by Kevin Annett to create the illusion that he had support of the Metis/Cree and that the documents Kevin made up were legally valid. The documents issued and signed by George Dufort are actually signed by Kevin Annett, which makes them illegal and invalid.

Now, some of these have been downplayed as being from an FBI stooge posing as Royce White Calf but others (like this round-table (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/globalfactradio/2012/09/09/global-fact-radio--conscious-living--royce-white-calf) with someone who claims to be Royce White Calf [very good highlight is around the 21:45 to the 24:30 mark]) rings true with my knowledge of indigenous people in Australia.

The above radio show hosts the Real Royce White Calf...whom I am glad to call my friend.

You have summarized what I have tried to bring to the public so perfectly and succinctly. Thank you for your comments.

...or the alternative media for that matter...

G'day Mysaskcan,

Thanks for the response.

I have been unable to reply as I was out bush for a bit and then was unable to do anything after the Australian Budget was handed down the other day (as Luke Ryan so eloquently put it in reference to the budget: "I’m beyond sensible discussion now. All I want to do is swear with the caps lock on" ).

Anyways... [Remainder of post not directed at Mysaskcan]

The whole discussion about the Residential Schools and Annett is way too nuanced and volatile a subject for me to get into over the internet on a public forum. I have been extremely careful and measured in my discussion @Avalon on this subject exactly for that reason. The timeline of events in the incident Buares referenced was actually the key point where information was available that illustrated a disregard for customary law and an insensitivity to traditional indigenous cultural practices and beliefs. In Australia Annett's actions would have likely resulted in prosecution. He removed bone fragments from a site, visited an Occupy! Toronto protest site where he waved the bone fragments around and then transported the bone fragments across county (if not country) borders.

Even if the bone fragments had ended up being human (and to the best of my knowledge that is not the case) he didn't [I]just break the chain of evidence... In addition, his removing the bone fragments, without the permission of the Elders or Clan Mothers council, was simply gob smacking and reinforced the credibility of the 1998 accusation made against him by The Circle of Justice (http://sisis.nativeweb.org/resschool/sep2898coj.html) (this was the forerunner group to the Truth Justice Commission, which then became the ITCCS etc) and the Settlers in Support of Indigenous Sovereignty (http://sisis.nativeweb.org/resschool/main.html) amongst others.

The bone fragment removal appears to be part of the reason he had his Mohawk name removed, right of access revoked and cease and desist requested. It is definitely the reason I decided that he was not suitable for a case study (either he acted without authorisation or he deliberately misled people as to the bones being human, both disqualified him as being a good representative for a case study on "Best Practice" in indigenous development and empowerment).

For completion, here's Annett with the fragments of bones (that he says are human remains) showing them at Occupy! Toronto (November 11, 2011):

YnCQpDw8XqE
Here is Tehahenteh (the same Mohawk Elder who Buares and I referenced earlier) talking about working with Kevin Annett and alluding as to why they did what they did:

65UcqlkP4Yo
Please, I hope people are not taking my comments as saying that Kevin Annett is a bad man. I really wasn't trying to be judgemental in my comments nor cast aspersions on his character. That's not something that I can do as I've had no contact with the bloke. It's just that his behaviour and actions are exactly what I would expect from a "Protector". The actions of someone who "knows better". Essentially the actions of someone who 60 years ago would have been running a bush mission school in Australia for those "poor little black babies" so they could be given a better future...

It's not wrong in what is wanted, a better future for children is an admirable goal, where it falls apart is in lack of consultation and cultural sensitivity. That's something most people just don't get and I'm sad to say many probably never will.

###

Changing subject matter now because I feel the need to remind people who the people are that should be consulted and why...

Suicide of Australian indigenous youth is now the highest in the world.

There are many contributing factors for this and to say that it is to do with the deliberate destruction (by the mostly well meaning white "Protectors") of the core things that united the indigenous people (language, family, law, culture/stories, connection to Country) would be controversial. Instead I'll just point at a few projects being undertaken to try and help young and old people alike reconnect with their dreaming.

The Culture Is Life project is an Elders initiative to help young people, bring indigenous youth suicides to the attention of the main stream and provide an alternate path to the failed "top down" control model by encouraging Elders in their traditional role:
http://www.cultureislife.org/

ibuVK_HnFXU
Now it might not seem like being a part of this end theme on youth suicide and encouraging Elders in their traditional role but BP's introduction of Opal Fuel to combat petrol sniffing in some remote areas has had amazing results. I personally wanted to just mention them as they've got a pretty bad rap over the years (and rightly so) but this was truly a good thing (I've seen the effects first hand of petrol sniffing on vibrant fun loving young fellas and it is truly shocking):

9EjcA6tlFmE
Finally there's the Yiriman Project which has been going for well over a decade and saved many young person by turning them into young indigenous leaders, with not only a future vision but a connection to Country and the traditional ways. It has also shown how respect for traditional Elders and reinforcing the core elements of the people can have a positive effect.

FOiYOYOvFvY
6C3nsmdt7rA
So, that's about that. I reckon I've explained myself well enough so I'll buggar off and leave it alone now.

I really do hope that the posts I've made in this thread have been useful to someone as they took a long time to write, re-write, find video for, edit video, re-post video and then find references. There again, it's taken my mind off the Budget and the destruction of the Australian social contract, so it can't be all bad...

-- Pan

panopticon
19th May 2014, 17:08
I noticed in this interview that Annett made reference to Antonio Barroso and the 300,000+ stolen children in Spain.

This occurred over the period from the 1930's through to at least the 1980's.

It was systemic and involved the State (particularly during the Franco years as a means of social control), medical personnel and members of the Roman Catholic Church.

It is very involved and can be traced back to Franco's White Terror (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Terror_(Spain)) as a means of controlling the defeated socialists. By way of example, shock horror religion was used as a control mechanism. Many anarchists, socialists, communists etc do not believe that there is a God who dictates and controls the world. Because of this they do not attend Church. The Franco regime made use of this and had their spies report anyone who didn't attend Church (harking back to the use of pork during the Spanish Inquisition to aid in finding Jews and Muslims). People who didn't attend Church were rounded up and "re-educated" (ie torture/murdered) and had their children taken to be placed with Franco friendly families. Wikipedia has a page on the Lost children of Francoism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_children_of_Francoism) which briefly covers this period.

The post-Franco (1975) removals were not as extensive but simply continued on from the earlier practices. In some instances it was legitimate and the mother made use of the official adoption system to find her child a family. Unfortunately there have come to light many other cases in which the motive was for the doctor and church officials to make money.

From my understanding, the reason it was able to continue post-Franco's military dictatorship is simply that the structures were already in place. Anyone who might have investigated would have come across silence or seemingly valid excuses. An unwed mother puts her child up for adoption and the child is given to a family who wants it. The family paid for the medical expenses of the birth mother. Maybe a child dies during birth and the Church pays for the funeral. All seems above board. That's how people get away with this kind of deception.

Remember that not all of the post-Franco perpetrators were "in it for the money". Some undoubtedly were doing what they saw as "God's work". Some may have seen themselves as "protectors" providing a better future for the poor children who would likely grow up unwanted or at the very least not in "a Christian way". They may have viewed it as their duty to protect these children and provide them with a better life. They might have seen it as the reason God put them where they were. Undoubtedly some had this view though there were others, probably the majority, who were "just in it for the money".

For those interested here are a few links and video's on the stolen Spanish Children.

Antonio Barroso's National Association of People Affected by Illegal Adoptions can be found here (Spanish):
http://anadir.es

News Reports:
Spain investigates tragedy of 'stolen' newborn babies (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-12886441)
Thousands Of Children Stolen During Franco Rule (http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=102383364)
300,000 babies stolen from their parents - and sold for adoption: Haunting BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of baby trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049647/BBC-documentary-exposes-50-year-scandal-baby-trafficking-Catholic-church-Spain.html)
Children stolen by Franco finally learn the truth (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/oct/29/spain.gilestremlett)
Franco's 30,000 Stolen Babies (http://lookingtotheleft.blogspot.com.au/2010/07/francos-30000-stolen-babies.html)

Spain: The Stolen Children | European Journal (Deutsche Welle - English)
_dy7SOwMeUw
This World - Spain's Stolen Babies (BBC Documentary)
eJJ7Pp_Zvvs
Hope someone found this interesting.

-- Pan

jerry
26th May 2014, 02:05
been a skeptic of this one for some time now but looks like its not gonna go away

http://itccs.org/2014/05/25/itccs-breaking-news-may-25-2014-gmt-brussels-accused-child-killer-resigns-from-top-vatican-office-jesuit-head-adolfo-pachon-makes-startling-announcement-as-he-stands-trial-in-absentia-for-cri/

risveglio
26th May 2014, 02:10
Can anyone confirm this? Been searching the Italian sites as you think this would be big news but don't find anything other than this article and beforeitsnews and we all know you can't trust beforeitsnews.

Darren Haynes
26th May 2014, 02:27
Thanks for the share. I have not found any other reports of him stepping down either, just numerous stories about the allegations of the Ninth Circle cult and the murder and sexual abuse they carry out. I hope he has stepped down, that will be one more step in breaking down the huge reaching black magic of the Catholic Church. For millions to stay faithful to this institution, and blindly ignore the reality, the magic has to be seriously powerful.

risveglio
26th May 2014, 02:32
Thanks for the share. I have not found any other reports of him stepping down either, just numerous stories about the allegations of the Ninth Circle cult and the murder and sexual abuse they carry out. I hope he has stepped down, that will be one more step in breaking down the huge reaching black magic of the Catholic Church. For millions to stay faithful to this institution, and blindly ignore the reality, the magic has to be seriously powerful.

Eh, the modern Church is not that bad. There are more bad cops than bad priests but everyone knows you can't get any money from the state. I say leave the Catholics alone, leave the Jews alone, leave the Muslims alone and we all can celebrate together in Valhalla.

jerry
26th May 2014, 02:49
I decided to post it because its been around and hasn't gone away , I do agree the site reporting here is questionable . We know the power the Vatican wields and that main stream media will not go there until after the fact ....this story has been simmering since 4/7 and their not able to fog it over . I also came across this other site reporting on this along with a u-tube video discussing the crimes and evidence. http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/05/kevin-annett-vatican-rumors-pope-bergoglios-bad-health-and-resignation-to-avoid-satanic-9th-circle-murder-evidence.html

aranuk
26th May 2014, 02:49
I couldn't find the announcement at all in anything to do with Rome, News agency, tv or anything. I would of course like this to be true as I support Mr Kevin Annit in his endeavors to get justice.

Stan

panopticon
26th May 2014, 05:30
It has been reported that in 2016 he will stand aside (he turns 80 then) and a conclave will be held to find a successor.

El superior general de los Jesuitas, el español Adolfo Nicolás Pachón, renunciará a su cargo en 2016 (http://www.europapress.es/sociedad/noticia-superior-general-jesuitas-espanol-adolfo-nicolas-pachon-renunciara-cargo-2016-20140520175450.html)

RENUNCIA EL ‘PAPA NEGRO’: El sacerdote Adolfo Nicolás Pachón anuncia su retiro como máximo responsable de los jesuitas (http://noticaribe.com.mx/2014/05/20/renuncia-el-papa-negro-el-sacerdote-adolfo-nicolas-pachon-anuncia-su-retiro-como-maximo-responsable-de-los-jesuitas/)

I used Google translate (https://translate.google.com) for English translations of the articles originally in Spanish so maybe my understanding of the article content is incorrect.

-- Pan

yelik
26th May 2014, 12:12
You're dealing with some of the most powerful people and establishments in the world. Kevin Annette certainly comes across as genuine enough but I suspect these allegations will get bogged down in legal administration until such time key people start to die, have an accident or disappear one by one.

Maia Gabrial
26th May 2014, 13:27
If you haven't been keeping up with this, Kevin Annett and the International Common Law Court of Justice are having much success against the criminals of the Vatican and the Monarchies.

CCX_oujvuMg

This is encouraging!

aranuk
26th May 2014, 15:00
May God be with you Kevin, and support your actions in every way to get justice for all victims and their families.

Stan

onawah
26th May 2014, 17:43
I certainly hope this organization gets results, and I admire their courage in going head-on against TPTW in the way they are.
I hope the results they get will be more and more tangible.
I am looking forward to hearing Simon's opinions on this group and their actions when he returns to the forum.

wnlight
26th May 2014, 20:34
I couldn't watch even half of the video - it is so disgusting! I cannot believe that the church and the Pope(s) will ever be convicted. It is too powerful. I wonder, even if the church IS convicted, will the MSM tell Americans? They can use the UFO excuse - Letting the news out will cause shock and riots in the US.

Cardillac
26th May 2014, 21:12
as I've so often stated: if Kevin Annett and David Icke are truly exposed as frauds (the attacks against them continue) what hope do we have left?

Larry

heather6thsense
27th May 2014, 00:08
I have listened to many of the conversations between Alfred and Kevin. It seems to me that each time there is more and more information coming together, joining the dots so to speak. It's a sign of the times and send my thanks and oceans of gratitude to Kevin Annette and the many brave volunteers who are working together to bring down a system that has never served the people.

Tyy1907
27th May 2014, 02:54
This alien freak pope is goin down!

Maia Gabrial
29th May 2014, 14:23
I think creating many Common Law Courts and putting decent Sheriffs in place will be a great challenge to the highly corrupt legal system. People are not as stupid as we're being led to believe....

OBwan
29th May 2014, 16:27
The following was posted on the itccs.org website two days ago.

News Item: The BBC World News reported today that Jorge Bergoglio (“aka “Pope Francis”) compared the rape of children by catholic priests to the performing of a “satanic mass”

Brussels:

After being publicly accused and indicted for participating in child trafficking and murder involving apparent satanic rituals, Jorge Bergoglio today indicated that he has a “tacit knowledge” of such satanic practices in his church by associating them with the rape of children by catholic priests, according to the Court now prosecuting him.

The Citizen Prosecutor of the International Common Law Court of Justice said today from Brussels,

“Our position is that Jorge Bergoglio’s bizarre remarks are not coincidental, but reveal that he understands that the rape of children within his church are linked to satanic rituals in which he himself participates. We consider the Pope’s remarks a tacit admission of guilt and more evidence of his involvement in this monstrous crime.”

Ruth Leopold, a 51 year old American survivor of Catholic ritual torture and rape who heads a survivors’ delegation to the Court, said today in a statement to other members of her network Against Church Terror,

“Any idiot knows that even mentioning trigger words like ‘satanic mass’ will re-traumatize victims of satanic torture. So we consider the Pope’s remarks the lowest kind of sadistic insensitivity. Maybe his words were deliberately designed to make more of us kill ourselves, now that we are accusing him of taking part in Ninth Circle ritual killings. It’s time he stepped down.”

The Common Law Court of Justice is in the midst of its third closed session in which numerous eyewitnesses and archival documentation clearly link Pope Francis, Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby and Jesuit head Adolfo Pachon to the ritual rape and killing of children as recently as 2010. Pachon announced his resignation this past week, and the Pope has also mentioned that he is considering “early retirement”.

Bergoglio’s remarks about satanic practices have been included in the Prosecutor’s case against him, along with new evidence from Vatican sources detailing the Pope’s recent efforts to cover up Ninth Circle activities and disrupt the Court through covert means. This evidence will be described in upcoming Public Information Bulletins from the Prosecutor’s Office.

Issued by ITCCS Central and the Court’s Directorate
27 May, 2014
Brussels

ktlight
14th June 2014, 17:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhirLohgDRc

"Published on June 13, 2014
Kevin Annett: Witnesses to 800 Irish children slaughtered; Dutch Prince, PM and Soros hunting children"

Violet
14th June 2014, 18:07
A MODEST PROPOSAL
For preventing the children of poor people in Ireland,
from being a burden on their parents or country,
and for making them beneficial to the publick.

by Dr. Jonathan Swift

It is a melancholy object to those, who walk through this great town, or travel in the country, when they see the streets, the roads and cabbin-doors crowded with beggars of the female sex, followed by three, four, or six children, all in rags, and importuning every passenger for an alms. These mothers instead of being able to work for their honest livelihood, are forced to employ all their time in stroling to beg sustenance for their helpless infants who, as they grow up, either turn thieves for want of work, or leave their dear native country, to fight for the Pretender in Spain, or sell themselves to the Barbadoes.

I think it is agreed by all parties, that this prodigious number of children in the arms, or on the backs, or at the heels of their mothers, and frequently of their fathers, is in the present deplorable state of the kingdom, a very great additional grievance; and therefore whoever could find out a fair, cheap and easy method of making these children sound and useful members of the common-wealth, would deserve so well of the publick, as to have his statue set up for a preserver of the nation.

But my intention is very far from being confined to provide only for the children of professed beggars: it is of a much greater extent, and shall take in the whole number of infants at a certain age, who are born of parents in effect as little able to support them, as those who demand our charity in the streets.

As to my own part, having turned my thoughts for many years, upon this important subject, and maturely weighed the several schemes of our projectors, I have always found them grossly mistaken in their computation. It is true, a child just dropt from its dam, may be supported by her milk, for a solar year, with little other nourishment: at most not above the value of two shillings, which the mother may certainly get, or the value in scraps, by her lawful occupation of begging; and it is exactly at one year old that I propose to provide for them in such a manner, as, instead of being a charge upon their parents, or the parish, or wanting food and raiment for the rest of their lives, they shall, on the contrary, contribute to the feeding, and partly to the cloathing of many thousands.

There is likewise another great advantage in my scheme, that it will prevent those voluntary abortions, and that horrid practice of women murdering their bastard children, alas! too frequent among us, sacrificing the poor innocent babes, I doubt, more to avoid the expence than the shame, which would move tears and pity in the most savage and inhuman breast.

The number of souls in this kingdom being usually reckoned one million and a half, of these I calculate there may be about two hundred thousand couple whose wives are breeders; from which number I subtract thirty thousand couple, who are able to maintain their own children, (although I apprehend there cannot be so many, under the present distresses of the kingdom) but this being granted, there will remain an hundred and seventy thousand breeders. I again subtract fifty thousand, for those women who miscarry, or whose children die by accident or disease within the year. There only remain an hundred and twenty thousand children of poor parents annually born. The question therefore is, How this number shall be reared, and provided for? which, as I have already said, under the present situation of affairs, is utterly impossible by all the methods hitherto proposed. For we can neither employ them in handicraft or agriculture; we neither build houses, (I mean in the country) nor cultivate land: they can very seldom pick up a livelihood by stealing till they arrive at six years old; except where they are of towardly parts, although I confess they learn the rudiments much earlier; during which time they can however be properly looked upon only as probationers: As I have been informed by a principal gentleman in the county of Cavan, who protested to me, that he never knew above one or two instances under the age of six, even in a part of the kingdom so renowned for the quickest proficiency in that art.

I am assured by our merchants, that a boy or a girl before twelve years old, is no saleable commodity, and even when they come to this age, they will not yield above three pounds, or three pounds and half a crown at most, on the exchange; which cannot turn to account either to the parents or kingdom, the charge of nutriments and rags having been at least four times that value.

I shall now therefore humbly propose my own thoughts, which I hope will not be liable to the least objection.

I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed, is, at a year old, a most delicious nourishing and wholesome food, whether stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled; and I make no doubt that it will equally serve in a fricasie, or a ragoust.

I do therefore humbly offer it to publick consideration, that of the hundred and twenty thousand children, already computed, twenty thousand may be reserved for breed, whereof only one fourth part to be males; which is more than we allow to sheep, black cattle, or swine, and my reason is, that these children are seldom the fruits of marriage, a circumstance not much regarded by our savages, therefore, one male will be sufficient to serve four females. That the remaining hundred thousand may, at a year old, be offered in sale to the persons of quality and fortune, through the kingdom, always advising the mother to let them suck plentifully in the last month, so as to render them plump, and fat for a good table. A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter.

I have reckoned upon a medium, that a child just born will weigh 12 pounds, and in a solar year, if tolerably nursed, encreaseth to 28 pounds.

I grant this food will be somewhat dear, and therefore very proper for landlords, who, as they have already devoured most of the parents, seem to have the best title to the children.

Infant's flesh will be in season throughout the year, but more plentiful in March, and a little before and after; for we are told by a grave author, an eminent French physician, that fish being a prolifick dyet, there are more children born in Roman Catholick countries about nine months after Lent, the markets will be more glutted than usual, because the number of Popish infants, is at least three to one in this kingdom, and therefore it will have one other collateral advantage, by lessening the number of Papists among us.

I have already computed the charge of nursing a beggar's child (in which list I reckon all cottagers, labourers, and four-fifths of the farmers) to be about two shillings per annum, rags included; and I believe no gentleman would repine to give ten shillings for the carcass of a good fat child, which, as I have said, will make four dishes of excellent nutritive meat, when he hath only some particular friend, or his own family to dine with him. Thus the squire will learn to be a good landlord, and grow popular among his tenants, the mother will have eight shillings neat profit, and be fit for work till she produces another child.

Those who are more thrifty (as I must confess the times require) may flea the carcass; the skin of which, artificially dressed, will make admirable gloves for ladies, and summer boots for fine gentlemen.

As to our City of Dublin, shambles may be appointed for this purpose, in the most convenient parts of it, and butchers we may be assured will not be wanting; although I rather recommend buying the children alive, and dressing them hot from the knife, as we do roasting pigs.

A very worthy person, a true lover of his country, and whose virtues I highly esteem, was lately pleased, in discoursing on this matter, to offer a refinement upon my scheme. He said, that many gentlemen of this kingdom, having of late destroyed their deer, he conceived that the want of venison might be well supply'd by the bodies of young lads and maidens, not exceeding fourteen years of age, nor under twelve; so great a number of both sexes in every country being now ready to starve for want of work and service: And these to be disposed of by their parents if alive, or otherwise by their nearest relations. But with due deference to so excellent a friend, and so deserving a patriot, I cannot be altogether in his sentiments; for as to the males, my American acquaintance assured me from frequent experience, that their flesh was generally tough and lean, like that of our school-boys, by continual exercise, and their taste disagreeable, and to fatten them would not answer the charge. Then as to the females, it would, I think, with humble submission, be a loss to the publick, because they soon would become breeders themselves: And besides, it is not improbable that some scrupulous people might be apt to censure such a practice, (although indeed very unjustly) as a little bordering upon cruelty, which, I confess, hath always been with me the strongest objection against any project, how well soever intended.

But in order to justify my friend, he confessed, that this expedient was put into his head by the famous Salmanaazor, a native of the island Formosa, who came from thence to London, above twenty years ago, and in conversation told my friend, that in his country, when any young person happened to be put to death, the executioner sold the carcass to persons of quality, as a prime dainty; and that, in his time, the body of a plump girl of fifteen, who was crucified for an attempt to poison the Emperor, was sold to his imperial majesty's prime minister of state, and other great mandarins of the court in joints from the gibbet, at four hundred crowns. Neither indeed can I deny, that if the same use were made of several plump young girls in this town, who without one single groat to their fortunes, cannot stir abroad without a chair, and appear at a play-house and assemblies in foreign fineries which they never will pay for; the kingdom would not be the worse.

Some persons of a desponding spirit are in great concern about that vast number of poor people, who are aged, diseased, or maimed; and I have been desired to employ my thoughts what course may be taken, to ease the nation of so grievous an incumbrance. But I am not in the least pain upon that matter, because it is very well known, that they are every day dying, and rotting, by cold and famine, and filth, and vermin, as fast as can be reasonably expected. And as to the young labourers, they are now in almost as hopeful a condition. They cannot get work, and consequently pine away from want of nourishment, to a degree, that if at any time they are accidentally hired to common labour, they have not strength to perform it, and thus the country and themselves are happily delivered from the evils to come.

I have too long digressed, and therefore shall return to my subject. I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance.

For first, as I have already observed, it would greatly lessen the number of Papists, with whom we are yearly over-run, being the principal breeders of the nation, as well as our most dangerous enemies, and who stay at home on purpose with a design to deliver the kingdom to the Pretender, hoping to take their advantage by the absence of so many good Protestants, who have chosen rather to leave their country, than stay at home and pay tithes against their conscience to an episcopal curate.

Secondly, The poorer tenants will have something valuable of their own, which by law may be made liable to a distress, and help to pay their landlord's rent, their corn and cattle being already seized, and money a thing unknown.

Thirdly, Whereas the maintainance of an hundred thousand children, from two years old, and upwards, cannot be computed at less than ten shillings a piece per annum, the nation's stock will be thereby encreased fifty thousand pounds per annum, besides the profit of a new dish, introduced to the tables of all gentlemen of fortune in the kingdom, who have any refinement in taste. And the money will circulate among our selves, the goods being entirely of our own growth and manufacture.

Fourthly, The constant breeders, besides the gain of eight shillings sterling per annum by the sale of their children, will be rid of the charge of maintaining them after the first year.

Fifthly, This food would likewise bring great custom to taverns, where the vintners will certainly be so prudent as to procure the best receipts for dressing it to perfection; and consequently have their houses frequented by all the fine gentlemen, who justly value themselves upon their knowledge in good eating; and a skilful cook, who understands how to oblige his guests, will contrive to make it as expensive as they please.

Sixthly, This would be a great inducement to marriage, which all wise nations have either encouraged by rewards, or enforced by laws and penalties. It would encrease the care and tenderness of mothers towards their children, when they were sure of a settlement for life to the poor babes, provided in some sort by the publick, to their annual profit instead of expence. We should soon see an honest emulation among the married women, which of them could bring the fattest child to the market. Men would become as fond of their wives, during the time of their pregnancy, as they are now of their mares in foal, their cows in calf, or sow when they are ready to farrow; nor offer to beat or kick them (as is too frequent a practice) for fear of a miscarriage.

Many other advantages might be enumerated. For instance, the addition of some thousand carcasses in our exportation of barrel'd beef: the propagation of swine's flesh, and improvement in the art of making good bacon, so much wanted among us by the great destruction of pigs, too frequent at our tables; which are no way comparable in taste or magnificence to a well grown, fat yearly child, which roasted whole will make a considerable figure at a Lord Mayor's feast, or any other publick entertainment. But this, and many others, I omit, being studious of brevity.

Supposing that one thousand families in this city, would be constant customers for infants flesh, besides others who might have it at merry meetings, particularly at weddings and christenings, I compute that Dublin would take off annually about twenty thousand carcasses; and the rest of the kingdom (where probably they will be sold somewhat cheaper) the remaining eighty thousand.

I can think of no one objection, that will possibly be raised against this proposal, unless it should be urged, that the number of people will be thereby much lessened in the kingdom. This I freely own, and 'twas indeed one principal design in offering it to the world. I desire the reader will observe, that I calculate my remedy for this one individual Kingdom of Ireland, and for no other that ever was, is, or, I think, ever can be upon Earth. Therefore let no man talk to me of other expedients: Of taxing our absentees at five shillings a pound: Of using neither cloaths, nor houshold furniture, except what is of our own growth and manufacture: Of utterly rejecting the materials and instruments that promote foreign luxury: Of curing the expensiveness of pride, vanity, idleness, and gaming in our women: Of introducing a vein of parsimony, prudence and temperance: Of learning to love our country, wherein we differ even from Laplanders, and the inhabitants of Topinamboo: Of quitting our animosities and factions, nor acting any longer like the Jews, who were murdering one another at the very moment their city was taken: Of being a little cautious not to sell our country and consciences for nothing: Of teaching landlords to have at least one degree of mercy towards their tenants. Lastly, of putting a spirit of honesty, industry, and skill into our shop-keepers, who, if a resolution could now be taken to buy only our native goods, would immediately unite to cheat and exact upon us in the price, the measure, and the goodness, nor could ever yet be brought to make one fair proposal of just dealing, though often and earnestly invited to it.

Therefore I repeat, let no man talk to me of these and the like expedients, 'till he hath at least some glympse of hope, that there will ever be some hearty and sincere attempt to put them into practice.

But, as to my self, having been wearied out for many years with offering vain, idle, visionary thoughts, and at length utterly despairing of success, I fortunately fell upon this proposal, which, as it is wholly new, so it hath something solid and real, of no expence and little trouble, full in our own power, and whereby we can incur no danger in disobliging England. For this kind of commodity will not bear exportation, and flesh being of too tender a consistence, to admit a long continuance in salt, although perhaps I could name a country, which would be glad to eat up our whole nation without it.

After all, I am not so violently bent upon my own opinion, as to reject any offer, proposed by wise men, which shall be found equally innocent, cheap, easy, and effectual. But before something of that kind shall be advanced in contradiction to my scheme, and offering a better, I desire the author or authors will be pleased maturely to consider two points. First, As things now stand, how they will be able to find food and raiment for a hundred thousand useless mouths and backs. And secondly, There being a round million of creatures in humane figure throughout this kingdom, whose whole subsistence put into a common stock, would leave them in debt two million of pounds sterling, adding those who are beggars by profession, to the bulk of farmers, cottagers and labourers, with their wives and children, who are beggars in effect; I desire those politicians who dislike my overture, and may perhaps be so bold to attempt an answer, that they will first ask the parents of these mortals, whether they would not at this day think it a great happiness to have been sold for food at a year old, in the manner I prescribe, and thereby have avoided such a perpetual scene of misfortunes, as they have since gone through, by the oppression of landlords, the impossibility of paying rent without money or trade, the want of common sustenance, with neither house nor cloaths to cover them from the inclemencies of the weather, and the most inevitable prospect of intailing the like, or greater miseries, upon their breed for ever.

I profess, in the sincerity of my heart, that I have not the least personal interest in endeavouring to promote this necessary work, having no other motive than the publick good of my country, by advancing our trade, providing for infants, relieving the poor, and giving some pleasure to the rich. I have no children, by which I can propose to get a single penny; the youngest being nine years old, and my wife past child-bearing.

yelik
14th June 2014, 20:41
Very important stuff, but a mere tip of the icebergs

Cardillac
14th June 2014, 22:49
@ktlight/Violet

adding more fuel to the fire was the Marc Dutrout case in Belgium during the time frame '95-'98 (can't remember exact yr. but it was in this time frame when I was working in Dortmund) where the discovered "gofer" Dutrout had two young, completely nutrient-starved, emaciated, repeatedly-raped/at the brink of death girls in a pit in the basement of his home just like the 'kook' had the politician's daughter in the film "Silence of the Lambs" (much, much truth in this film);

and if I recall correctly all the investigation books were closed once the King of Belgium was implicated in this ring;

Dutch Royal Friso's 'accident' always seemed suspicious to me (I guess that's why we're all here at Avalon); "supposedly" he was skiing off the beaten path (official story) when suddenly out of know-where someone miraculously skied/rammed into him, and all of this off the beaten path...

by the way, the rammer (if I'm recalling correctly) was barely hurt;

Violet, was this the same Jonathan Swift as in "Gulliver's Travels"?; if so maybe the book should have been titled "Cannibal's Travels"... :-)

and yes, yelik, I think this is just the tip of the iceberg-

please stay well all-

Larry

amor
15th June 2014, 01:55
I could not finish reading this horror plan. One thing rings crisply clear in our world story of poverty, starvation, enslavement of all kinds, homelessness, etc. We were taken off the farm to herd us into cities as cheap labor for corporations to build up an enterprise for a great agenda of the few. Now that it has been accomplished, those herded cities are to be exterminated by these devils. God or nature gave us one great good thing: the increase of growing things with which to feed, shelter and clothe us. The Evil ones who herded us into cities did it to steal away the land from the human race. I also do not agree with the slaughter and enslavement of animals, all capable of love and intelligent enough to have survived the ages. We now know how to grow protein in large quantities without the help of animals. Let us do these things and organize without murder and the horror of the Nazi scientists. Today's butcher is tomorrow's slaughtered animal. Get smart, get organzed and give the blasted rulers the finger!

amor
15th June 2014, 02:35
Evil Rulers with this level of evidence against them and their octapus all need to be guillotined and their laws and all they have removed from its action on the human race.

Carmody
15th June 2014, 02:42
There is also a euro (UK?) based documentary that was started up in the USA, about this sort of ring happening in the highest offices of the US corporate/political system.

it was also shut down. It was partially completed and is available in some places.

mosquito
15th June 2014, 03:40
A MODEST PROPOSAL

by Dr. Jonathan Swift

Truly horrifying, and from someone like Swift as well.

wnlight
15th June 2014, 05:23
Hey, it's satire, from what I know of Swift. Unfortunately, his Modest Proposal is much more disgusting that some of his other works. I couldn't read all of it.

panopticon
15th June 2014, 08:23
Yes, satire.

Pxgb0O33sbU
Swift was arguing, through satire, that the rich should have sympathy for the poor and that the English system of Land owners and taxation/tariffs etc was unfairly targeting the Irish and keeping the people in poverty. Swift references this a number of times in the piece, for example here:

I grant this food will be somewhat dear, and therefore very proper for landlords, who, as they have already devoured most of the parents, seem to have the best title to the children.

'A Modest Proposal' was written about a decade before the 1740 Irish famine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Famine_(1740%E2%80%931741)). Children have been eaten (or more commonly abandoned -- think Hansel & Gretel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hansel_and_Gretel)) at various stages of history by their parents during famine (for example the Great Famine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_1315–17) in Europe) however Swift was not advocating for that as a solution. He was using extremes to make his point. Classic satire.

-- Pan

Violet
15th June 2014, 10:51
A MODEST PROPOSAL

by Dr. Jonathan Swift

Truly horrifying, and from someone like Swift as well.

It is a satire. A mock proposal.

:cool:

Swift truly was great at throwing cynical sneers at the establishment in his literature.

I was simply reminded of that upon seeing this thread.

mosquito
15th June 2014, 11:02
Oh well ....

Obviously a giant fluorescent pink phallus needs to be strapped to my head.

While I love satire and am a great fan of sarcasm, I fail to see how a thread detailing such horrific torture, rape and murder of children could draw anything but condemnation.

But there again, I'm the last person to chastise others for not making their message 100% clear.

Never mind.

mountain_jim
15th June 2014, 13:03
There is also a euro (UK?) based documentary that was started up in the USA, about this sort of ring happening in the highest offices of the US corporate/political system.

it was also shut down. It was partially completed and is available in some places.

Are you referring to Conspiracy of Silence?

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-franklin-cover-up/

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada, and Toronto, Canada.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who ordered all copies destroyed.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by its participants involved.

ulli
15th June 2014, 13:26
Yes, satire.

Pxgb0O33sbU
Swift was arguing, through satire, that the rich should have sympathy for the poor and that the English system of Land owners and taxation/tariffs etc was unfairly targeting the Irish and keeping the people in poverty. Swift references this a number of times in the piece, for example here:

'A Modest Proposal' was written about a decade before the 1740 Irish famine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Famine_(1740%E2%80%931741)). Children have been eaten (or more commonly abandoned -- think Hansel & Gretel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hansel_and_Gretel)) at various stages of history by their parents during famine (for example the Great Famine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_of_1315–17) in Europe) however Swift was not advocating for that as a solution. He was using extremes to make his point. Classic satire.

-- Pan

The difference between satire then and now has mostly to do with changing attention spans.
A good satirist today would condense his message into a five word slogan.

ulli
15th June 2014, 13:31

Are you referring to Conspiracy of Silence?

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-franklin-cover-up/

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada, and Toronto, Canada.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who ordered all copies destroyed.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by its participants involved.

This is what came up when I clicked on the video:

"The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third party notifications of copyright infringements. "

mountain_jim
15th June 2014, 17:00
It's probably available (temporarily) at some other link, they no doubt play whack-a-mole trying to prevent it being seen and learned from. Prior to posting, I just did a quick search to pull up a summary and did not test any links.

My available time to post here right now is so limited I don't do as good a job as in times past.....

Cardillac
15th June 2014, 23:00
so many members comment on Swift as being satirical; I think he was telling the friggin' truth!; the best place to hide the truth is out in the open and one of the best guises hiding the truth is labeled "satire"; we all know the expression "always at least some truth in humor"; well that's for damn sure-

then research David Icke regarding the way way lost children are 'treated';

then research Joseph Farrell on Jonathan Swift and what awesome information Swift might have been revealing in "Gulliver's Travels" (has nothing to do with kids);

Swift had to be an insider-

Larry

Maia Gabrial
19th July 2014, 18:06
Kevin Annett has quite the sense of humor!

Why my Harshest Critics are Secretly in Love with Me, and Other Observations from the Front Lines,
Or, Love Letters to Heather Martin
by Kevin D. Annett
Kevin Annett 199x300 Kevin Annetts Why my Harshest Critics are Secretly in Love with Me, and Other Observations from the Front Lines, Or, Love Letters to Heather Martin I should start by saying I’m not a man so lonely as to seek out all the female attention I seem to be garnering these days. Okay, sure, it’s coming at me over the internet, and it’s generally nasty and stupid, but isn’t that love in action? I mean, even my enemies admit that I am sort of cute.
And so I’m tempted to heed the advice of my closest friends who keep urging me to “respond” to the creepy internet comments being made about me again, like clock work, now that our work is taking down more of the bad guys in high places. Because I do have to admit that all this attention is kind of titillating for me.
There really isn’t much to respond to, first of all, besides hysteria. People can shriek “Kevin Annett’s a con man!” without any proof for only so long before they just get boring. And even some of the more intelligent (read, paid) critics who have sleuthed about and “discovered” that the IP addresses for our common law court emails can be traced to friends of mine in Canada don’t seem to be operating on full mental thrusters, since the deceptive cloaking of one’s real location is, well, you know boys and girls, just standard procedure in a war.
Maybe that’s part of their problem – my critics, that is. They’re living in a child’s world. They simply won’t understand who and what we’re dealing with, and how we must often operate in secrecy to not only stay effective but stay alive.
Yes, it’s true that most of our Common Law Court and Tribunal officers use pseudonyms: well, duh, I wonder why that would be? Just ask former Belgian Member of Parliament Laurent Louis why. Laurent went public with his support for our Tribunal’s exposure of high level child rapists just two months ago, and now he’s facing years in jail on trumped up charges. So, sorry folks, but the survival of our work and eyewitnesses is more important than the need to placate critics: even if the latter are secretly in love with me.
But as for true confessions: well, sigh, yes it’s true that one of our best people in Europe has gone by the false name of George Dufort for several years now. But no, friends, he is not me. Nor did I ever “admit” that he is to anyone, internet lies to the contrary. Who is George Dufort, really? Does it really matter? Only to the other side, who very much want to unmask and whack him, and to nitpicking morons who probably have my picture secretly pinned to their bedroom wall.
And so I guess I really shouldn’t be so amazed by the orgasmic vehemence with which total strangers whom I’ve never met will attack me while ignoring the real criminals, the child torturers and top level perverts who prey on the innocent. It’s always safer to shoot laterally than upwards. And we’ve all been conditioned to fear and attack each other rather than the rulers. It’s how slaves think.
So ultimately, folks, I pity rather than resent all the “Stop Kevin Annett” bozos who spend their pathetic days glued to their computer screens, searching for new ways to bring me down. They just need to get a life.
And of course, that’s where I come in, because I have one: a life, that is. And they resent it. Or maybe more to the point, they love me for it, and so, being mediocre, they must hate me. After all, only someone infatuated with Kevin Annett would spend so much time attacking him. I learned that after my divorce.
And so, dear Heather Martin, or Christine, or whatever name you’re going by this week: I am here for you, when all is said and done. I’m an Aquarius, I’m in my late fifties although I look younger, I like to take long walks on the beach and I enjoy romantic candle-lit dinners, and I have this thing about flogging guys in clerical robes with the truth and locking them up in prisons. Do you think, well, there might be a chance for you and me?
Take your time, sweetie. I don’t expect an answer right away. These things take awhile, especially since, as the old Broadway number reminds us, you always hurt the one you love.
………………
Kevin Annett is a secret member of an advanced alien race seeking to overthrow anyone devoted to imbibing American beer and Canadian platitudes. He spends his days commanding his army of drones from a hidden base just outside of Biggar, Saskatchewan. He is the father of 193 illegitimate children from all the women he’s conned, and is presently working on a new novel about the mating habits of catholic clergy. He is secretly married to Heather Martin, who hates it the way he’ll never take out the recycling on time on pick up day.
www.KevinAnnett.com

Kevin Annett was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2013 and 2014. Messages for him can be left at 250-591-4573 (Canada) or 386-323-5774 (USA). His personal website is www.KevinAnnett.com .See the evidence of Genocide in Canada and other crimes at www.hiddennolonger.com and at the website of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State at www.itccs.org, and at www.iclcj.com, the site for the Common Law court network.
An International, multi-lingual ITCCS site can be found at: http://kevinannettinternational.blogspot.fr/
The complete Common Law Court proceedings of Genocide in Canada are found at:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvhfXAd08TE – Common Law Court Proceedings – Genocide in Canada (Part One) – 1 hr. 46 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPKFk_L7y9g – Common Law Court Proceedings – Genocide in Canada (Part Two) – 1 hr. 47 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ormOIlOi4Vc – Final Court Verdict and Sentencing – 8 mins. 30 secs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IylfBxm3sMg – Authorizations and Endorsements of ITCCS/Kevin Annett by indigenous eyewitnesses – 10 mins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CReISnQDbBE – Irene Favel, Eyewitness to the incineration of a newborn baby by a priest at Muscowegan Catholic Indian school, Saskatchewan, 1944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBUd3UXt6fI – Other key testimonies from our Court case against genocide in Canada
“I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him.”
Chief Louis Daniels – Whispers Wind
Elder, Crane Clan, Anishinabe Nation, Winnipeg, Manitoba

linksplatinum
19th July 2014, 18:20
Lots of informative links provided at the end of your post Maia.
Thanks

Limor Wolf
19th July 2014, 18:37
What a man of caliber, Salute ~

19th July 2014, 19:23
Maia Gabriel here: "Kevin Annett has quite the sense of humor!"
Immeaserable strength and intelligence... I appreciate his style -huge fan

I had Native friends that were abused by th church and priests. They couldn't recover
from it nor their families... unfortunately my friends killed them-selves and their families still go to Mass twice a week. The church just happens to be where two major ley lines intersects.

Insideous

...But ultimately, this isn’t about public relations.
On a simpler, human level, I suspect the whole charade of “reform talk” gushing like a sewer out of Rome these days really has to do with the sort of compensatory atonement behaviour I often witnessed when I worked as an orderly on the psychiatric ward at the University of British Columbia hospital. In fact, the crowd of various delusional personalities I got to know on the Chronics Ward bore a remarkable similarity to rulers like Jorge Bergoglio and other self-proclaimed “heads of state”.
Take Kenny, for instance: a nice young guy in his twenties who raped his sister for years, but who used to tell me that he had to assault her so because their royal bloodline had to be perpetuated, since his family were “star people” come to save humanity from itself.
“I’ve told her I’m sorry, but she still doesn’t get it, that we’re a superior bloodline” Kenny observed calmly to me in the activities room one night.
“I had to do it, for the salvation of all of us”
Jorge Bergoglio, like Kenny, sincerely believes that he constitutes a divine presence in the world come to save humanity from itself, and is therefore absolved from such menial considerations as honoring the rights and dignity of others. Unfortunately, “Pope” Jorge has no-one to tell him the difference between delusion and reality, since he’s in charge of the Vatican Nuthouse, and that particular Delusion has been around for centuries.
Imagine Kenny armed with billions of dollars and running Ward Two West and beyond in order to dispense “salvation” to all the other inmates and the world at large, and you’ll see the problem of trying to reform or even undo the intergenerational megalomania known as the Roman Catholic Church.
Affirmed in his delusions and praised by millions of battered people, Jorge Bergoglio gets to do the strangest, most absurd things in his fantasy that he constitutes a “bridge” between the Creator of the Universe and all mankind. We’re witnessing precisely such absurdity these days, and not simply an enormous public relations spin, as Bergoglio dons his dissociated persona called Pope Francis to “make things better” for all the children whose torture and rape he is deliberately concealing, and ordering to be concealed.
One of the big problems is that wrong is inherently seen as right in the mind of the dissociated abuser and those who share his self-serving worldview: again, something I learned on the Chronics Ward, and in the spring of 2010, in the streets of Rome outside the Vatican.
An Italian police inspector put it to me this way as he physically barred me from speaking to reporters about the murder of children by the Roman Catholic church:
“The pope is not to be judged by you or me, or anyone. He cannot do wrong”
I then showed the Wop Cop the letter where the pope at the time, Joe Ratzinger, ordered his Bishops to conceal child rape by priests, and I asked him if that, in fact, wasn’t the wrong thing for Ratzinger to have done.
“When Il Papa does anything, it becomes right, however wrong”.
I kid you not.
"Preparing for the Great Debate..." http://kevinannett.com/

:bump::bump2:

Love

Nora

ktlight
20th July 2014, 08:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbewaA-0_5g

"Published on Jul 19, 2014
Kevin Annett: Child genocide guilty verdicts for Pope Francis, Jesuit General, Archbishop Canterbury. Republic of Kanata announced
Vancouver, BC -- In an ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, ITCCS field Secretary Kevin Annett announced the final verdict of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels, convicting Pope Francis, Jesuit General General "guilty as charged of aiding and abetting Crimes against Humanity, including murder and human trafficking, and of personal involvement in those crimes." The Final Judgment of the Common Law Court is below, along with an exclusive report by Kevin Annett on "Who's really behind child trafficking? Following the big money across the globe."

Republic of Kanata: The Winnipeg Proclamation of Independence establishing the Federated Republic of Kanata and Articles of the Constitution of The Federated Republic of Kanata

In his interview, Kevin Annett also discussed Constitutional Convention planned for October 27-31, 2014 in Winnipeg, Manitoba to establish the Republic of Kanata as one positive outgrowth of the ongoing Common Law Court of Justice trials and verdicts against the Crown of England, Roman Catholic and Anglican Churches, and Government of Canada."

wnlight
20th July 2014, 22:14
I don't think that this news made the US mass media. I also don't expect that anything will come of it because some of the Belgium royals were also involved in the crimes. I don't expect the bishop of Rome to resign because the faithful will never accept that their ambassador to God could do such things. What I do expect is an increased level of frustration among those that wish to see these criminals punished because the future for these criminals will be business as usual. No government will raise a hand against them. It is a sad reality, but I do feel good about the convictions anyway.

Why weren't the royals convicted?

Centauri
21st July 2014, 02:08
Just have to keep on working at it. That he is still alive says much. I don't believe this could have happened a couple years ago!

ktlight
21st July 2014, 13:26
May I remind you that there is a 99th monkey syndrome, zeitgeist and a growing awareness/consciousness in humanity and there is a tendency for for new things to happen ALL OF A SUDDEN. Just know stuff but do not dwell on it, don't give power to thought that dwells on the bad stuff, focus on the good.

ktlight
31st August 2014, 06:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vFfi38tREg

"Published on 30 Aug 2014
Kevin Annett: UK & Ireland attempt arrest to stop ITCCS action on 800 sacrificed babies, and on Pope and UK Queen child Genocide and Satanic sacrifice verdicts."

sigma6
31st August 2014, 23:51
Go Kevin go! Go Kevin go.... oh... uhh... and don't expect any help from the rest of the world because (we all know '; ) That your efforts are so "futile" thus there is no point in anyone really supporting you... but I wish you all the best!...

(heart brimming with egocentric love of myself stroking my own ego at my incredible self knowledge in my "sure bet"...)

Cjay
1st September 2014, 04:44
There seemed to be a large number of edits or playback defects in that video - muted audio and dropped video frames.

ktlight
13th September 2014, 07:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hJ0cLLayEI

"Published on 12 Sep 2014
Kevin Annett: Common law court to prosecute Dutch crown Satanic child murders; Republic of England founded as Republic of Scotland sought"

delfine
13th September 2014, 09:16
So has he succeded taking anyone to court yet?

Tyy1907
13th September 2014, 11:44
Either there's a total media blackout on this, or -hate to say it- but psyop.

sigma6
14th September 2014, 02:43
Thanks for this... amazing his intelligence and tenacity... Few have character like this anymore... He should be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. Who else has been able to achieve what he has done? and almost single handedly... That takes balls. Amazing the apathy, given this is the repeated exposure of the systematic murder of dozens and dozens and dozens of innocent children, each life snuffed out in a short life that must have ended in absolute macabre horror, we couldn't imagine in our worst nightmares. What higher crime is there? It's sad people are still making remarks as if he isn't making quantum sweeping changes in the social reality of this planet... I suppose Marvel Action heroes evoke more emotion and admiration in today's MSM addicted fantasy. oh well...

He will go down in history some day as a moral and social giant of his time, when the rest of the world was drowning in a state of apathetic stupor.

heather6thsense
14th September 2014, 14:30
It's a bit like a massive jigsaw puzzle and the more conversations I hear between Kevin and Alfred, the more the pieces come together. I agree with your comments sigma6. A sign of the times. Interesting times ahead that's for sure

East Sun
14th September 2014, 15:21
This is finally getting somewhere, and against great odds. This is the greatest thing that could happen after all this time.

Can't wait to see this play out.

Selene
14th September 2014, 21:17
[Nicole Kidman’s father] Dr. Antony Kidman died Friday after fleeing Australia when accused of the sexual abuse and murder of children in an elite Sydney pedophile ring.

A month prior Fiona Barnett had filed a complaint with the Australian NSW police and Child Abuse Royal Commission alleging Kidman’s sexual and physical assaults on her throughout childhood. When the Commission opened an investigation the clinical psychologist suddenly left his 43 years with the Sydney University of Technology and Royal North Shore Hospital to stay in Singapore until he died. The family has refused to comment and Singapore police opened an investigation on what they termed as an unnatural death.

Yesterday Barnett released her own theory about Kidman’s death,” The main perpetrator of my child sexual abuse, Antony Kidman, is dead after I filed formal complaints accusing him of the rape, torture and murder of children in an exclusive Sydney pedophile ring. As a child victim of mind control I feel he’s been sacrificed for failing to adequately program me.”
<snip>

“My complaints last month to the Australian Child Abuse Royal Commission detailed two incidents in which Kidman subjected me to horrific physical and sexual assault” Barnett said. “But there are even more serious crimes against children that I witnessed Kidman commit as a member of the elite Sydney pedophile ring. Those complaints have gone to the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.”

More at the link here. http://beforeitsnews.com/celebrities/2014/09/nicole-kidmans-father-dies-amid-pedophile-child-murder-ring-allegations-video-2469854.html
WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION of abuse.

A lot of this horror is emerging, thanks to some very very brave people. Thankfully the victims – or at least the survivors – of Satanic abuse are finally being heard. If indeed Kidman pere was involved, his behavior here speaks volumes. Was he, himself, hunted down and killed by the same people for whom he expedited the murder of so many innocents?

I know there have been whispers about Nicole Kidman, like many Hollywood types, having been programmed as a sex slave. If Barnett’s charges here are true, this would implicate the father in the abuse of his own daughter – which does follow the pattern of these horrors.

Whew. Brave whistleblowers indeed.

Regards,

Selene

ktlight
28th September 2014, 07:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ_JChovG9M

"Published on 27 Sep 2014
Kevin Annett: Euro Police join ITCCS take down of Satanic networks in Ndrangheta, Vatican, Monarchies, Cargill Corp."

Kevin ANNETT with Alfred LAMBREMONT WEBRE.

Hervé
28th September 2014, 10:16
Common law court to prosecute Dutch crown Satanic child murders; Republic of England founded as Republic of Ireland sought
(http://iclcj.com/?p=387)
Posted on September 22, 2014 (http://iclcj.com/?p=387) by admin (http://iclcj.com/?author=1)

4hJ0cLLayEI

VANCOUVER, BC – In an ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Kevin Annett, North American field secretary for the International Common Law Court of Justice detailed the testimony of witness Anne Marie van Blijenburgh’s testimony about Satanic child murders at the behest of the Dutch crown in the Netherlands, attended by elite decisions makers in the financial and governmental world, and indicated that the Common Law Court would be undertaking prosecution and enforcement against the perpetrators, as well as dismantling of these child trafficking networks and ritual slayings.

Republic of England
Kevin Annett discussed the establishment of the Republic of England as well as the initiative for the Republic of Scotland.

The first Communique from The Provisional Council for the Republic of England and its common law courts

1.REPUBLIC.ENGLAND
Re-establishing the Republic of England, and the reorganization of the British Common Law movement

Issued by the Provisional Council of the Republic of England and the ITCCS Central Office, Brussels

The Flag of the English Republic (1649)

For it is clear both by scripture and the laws of England that monarchs are anathema to divine law. Kings are of man’s creation, not God’s, and therefore they stand under judgement and the common law. – John Cooke, public prosecutor of King Charles 1, January 1649

Flag of the Republic of England
In London, September 10, 2014
The Common Law is the life blood of the English people, and was the basis for the sovereign Republic established by Parliament in 1649: a Republic whose lawfulness remains in force. The so-called Crown of England and the monarchy are not only criminal bodies; they are non-existent and fraudulent ones, and have been ever since their legal abolition on March 17,1649 by the High Court and Parliament of England.

As the heirs of the Republican tradition and the embodiment of justice for all the people, the common law court movement in England has struck a deep chord, and has prompted over 200 people to join us already, second in number only to our American network. But as in Canada and Australia, the English common law courts lack but one thing: the constitutional basis for their existence that alone gives them the authority to act, and depose so-called “crown” jurisdiction. That Republican Constitution must be re-claimed, proclaimed and established publicly across England if our courts are to have ultimate legitimacy and the protection of our true Nation.

In short, as is happening next month in Canada, a sovereign Republic must be and shall be established in England as the cornerstone of all of our work. Accordingly, we are reorganizing the work of all the separate and isolated common law groups to unite them all under the lawful authority of such a Republic.

Given this, the ITCCS-affiliated common law movement in England, Wales and Scotland is now being reoriented along the following lines:

All common law groups and courts affiliated with the ITCCS will now operate in liaison with a central London office run by a Provisional Council of the Republic of England. This body will coordinate the local groups and convene the first Congress for the re-establishment of a Constitutional Republic in England to disestablish the criminal Crown and monarchy. We expect the Republican Congress to convene no later than May 1, 2015.

The London Council office will open on October 15, 2014 and will be manned by staff seconded from the Brussels ITCCS. Two members of the Provisional Council of the Republic of Kanata (formerly Canada), as well as Kevin Annett, have agreed to work at the London Council office to assist us in this effort. The London Council will provide the funds and technical support for local Republic / Common Law groups anywhere in England, Wales and Scotland.

In order to qualify for these funds and any support or recognition from ITCCS or the Provisional Council, all individuals and common law groups now operating in England, Scotland or Wales must apply either for membership or a Charter to form a group of three or more people. Copies of the Charter and Membership Pledge can be obtained through englishrepublic1649@gmail.com , attention Peter Harrsion (Secretary of the Council).

The London Council will soon be drafting a Program and Proclamation of Sovereignty for the Republic, along with a draft Constitution. All chartered groups and individual members are encouraged to circulate and debate these documents once they’re available.

Finally, under the slogan “Stand Down, Crown!”, the London Council will be sponsoring a series of public actions across the country to coincide with the establishment of the Republic of Kanata (formerly Canada) on October 31, 2014. Please be prepared to hold such actions in your own communities – more details are forthcoming.

It is imperative that all common law volunteers orient their work now towards the creation of the Republic of England, which will give them the basis for deposing “crown” authority and asserting their lawful and sovereign rights. Once constituted, the Republic will provide the militia and security forces to safeguard our people and enforce the verdicts of our Common Law courts.

We have a nation to win back. Join us now.

In the tradition and under the supremacy of the Commons and the Republic, we are,
The Provisional Council of the Republic of England
englishrepublic1649@gmail.com
(attn: Peter Harrison, Secretary)

with ITCCS Central, Brussels – www.itccs.org (http://www.itccs.org) , itccscentral@gmail.com

Let the Chosen Ones be joyful in glory; let the high Judgements of the Lord be in their mouths, and God’s sword be in their hands, to execute justice against the rulers, and to bind their kings in chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron, so that they may execute upon them the judgement that is from God. This is the honour given to God’s Chosen. (Psalm 149:5-9)
- Cited in the Judgement of the High Court’s trial of King Charles 1, 1649

REFERENCES
www.itccs.org (http://www.itccs.org)
www.iclcj.com (http://www.iclcj.com)

Transcript of Anne Marie van Blijenburgh’s testimony about child murders in the Netherlands
http://itccs.org/2014/09/10/transcript-of-anne-marie-van-blijenburghs-testimony-about-child-murders-in-belgium/

ITCCS News Flash: Highest catholic official in Ireland resigns after public exposure
http://itccs.org/2014/09/09/itccs-news-flash-highest-catholic-official-in-ireland-resigns-after-public-exposure/

Related:
Monsters among us: Ritual child abuse in France (http://www.sott.net/article/231067-Monsters-among-us-Ritual-child-abuse-in-France)

linksplatinum
28th September 2014, 10:47
It's funny how before things had started getting to the point where they are now, there were a lot of "doubting Thomas' " saying that this would "never" happen. For the record IT DID, and still IS happening. Miracles do exist. Great news Amzer Zo, and ktlight!!!

seeker/reader
28th September 2014, 13:11
It is good to see that Kevin is okay. ITCCS.ORG posted the following on 09/15.

New Attacks and other consequences of our exposure of child murder by European elites
Posted on September 15, 2014
A Breaking Update from ITCCS Central: September 15, 2014
Brussels:
Our global network is advised that some of our key front line workers are facing new threats and attacks this week following our publicizing of the exclusive testimony of Anne Marie van Blijenburgh, regarding child sacrificial practices of European royalty and other elites. (see www.itccs.org, September 10)

Two of our Belgian researchers were picked up and interrogated on September 11 by the police, and detained without charges for over a day. They were repeatedly asked by the police for information about the identity of our Tribunal officers and the movements of our North American Field Secretary Kevin Annett.

Kevin Annett himself is now under close protection after experiencing what appears to be an attempted assassination of him in Canada that occurred last Saturday, September 13. The car he was using had its brake lines cut and he narrowly avoided a major, lethal accident on a highway in British Columbia.

This attack confirms a report we received last month that an assassination order against Kevin has been issued by Ndrangheta, the criminal syndicate named in our postings that provides children for the Ninth Circle catholic sacrificial rituals.

Kevin and our Office regret the cancellation of his scheduled meetings with some of our common law and Republic chapters in Canada resulting from this recent attack. We assure all of our groups that Kevin will resume his meetings with all of you during the coming fortnight, as he will with the Irish, German, British and other chapters that are awaiting Kevin’s scheduled arrival in Europe in early October.

These attacks are simply more proof of the success we are having in exposing child killers in high places. Stay tuned for more updates.

Issued by ITCCS Central, Brussels

15 September, 2014 – 10 pm GMT

http://itccs.org/

sigma6
28th September 2014, 14:16
I just can't help think of all the "ho hum" "nothing is going to happen" comments from previous posters... shame on you... This is HARD PROOF and evidence how easily lead and suggestable all of us are... If you are NOT CONSTANTLY ON YOUR GUARD (vigilant) Then there is EVERY LIKELIHOOD of your being influenced. The forces of suggestion are so subtle and pervasive we don't even see them happening...

I am glad I did predict these outcomes were coming based on what I was reading from Benjamin Fulford's articles, sensing a tipping point as well... and based on what little I understood of his process and follow through...

On another note... This brings out something that I see as predictable and a limitation of Common Law Proceedings... Annett may be correct in that they may be able to escape the judgement of his court under Common Law Proceedings by trying to insert their own law form... But this is exactly where Equity Interpretation (I am now calling Trust Interpretation "Equity Interpretation"...) comes into play.

Someone needs to get to him and let him know this angle... This is what Equity in Trust interpretation would specifically deal with. You can have all the different law forms in the world, but if it turned out that they are trying to protect him from a breach of trust... NO LAW would protect him, and their trying to protect him would be a breach of trust regarding a breach of trust in and of itself!... They would have the authority to use the military to get them. It's simple common sense when you think about it.

You see, even the LAW system is a form of mind control limiting people's thinking today!! The hard part for many to understand is that Equity is actually not a LAW form but the basis for law is difficult for many to grasp (Equity follows the Law... but this doesn't mean that it is trailing behind, think of it more like the background, the context, the environment which the Law is a reflection and manifestation of... in that sense it is only "natural" that "Equity follows the law..." Equity is the philosophy that decides what the laws should be in the first place... Equity is, properly understood the "Mind of God"

Hervé
28th September 2014, 14:31
Children Sacrificed by Illuminati --Defector "Mary Anne" (http://henrymakow.com/illuminati_defector_mary_anne.html)

September 26, 2014

http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/demons-feast-on-jesus.jpg

(demons feast on Jesus)

Last Tuesday Sept 23 was the Autumnal Equinox when, according to defector Mary Anne, thousands of children are sacrificed each year by the Illuminati. We reprise two interviews with her from 2008 to remind us that mankind is governed by a satanic cult.

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
(from Dec. 12, 2009)

The Illuminati sacrifice children in rituals eight times a year, "Mary Anne," an Illuminati defector who had been groomed for high political office, told me Sept 21, 2008 .

I spoke to Mary Anne again last week. She described new and disturbing memories which I will covey later.

In preparation, I am summarizing my 2008 interview here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83UqLDoZUn8) for people who don't have 45 min to listen to it. Much of what she says in both interviews is simply outrageous. I can't vouch for any of it. But it is consistent with the testimony of other defectors, Svali, Sue Ford and Cathy O'Brien (http://www.henrymakow.com/000683.html). The Illuminati count on people to be incredulous. That's their protection. The more egregious their crimes, the safer they are.

Mary Anne sounds convincing to me. Why would anyone defy the most powerful people in the world? Decide for yourself. Also, both interviews, although 14 months apart, are consistent. People who invent stories rarely can keep track of them.

On Sept. 21, 2008 was the autumnal equinox. Mary Anne said that tens of thousands of children will be sacrificed (http://www.henrymakow.com/here_is_a_list_of.html) that night in Illuminati ceremonies. The children are bred for the purpose or kidnapped. Satanists believe they gain power from killing. Often they rip out the heart and eat a piece of it. They prefer it to be still beating. At Easter, they kill adults.

There are also sexual rituals involving young children. They are believed to increase power, and create fear and solidarity in members.

http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/bush_satan_3.jpg

Illuminati members live double lives. At night they engage in these Satanic rituals. By day they are found in all walks of life: medicine, education, psychology, therapy, banking, law, law enforcement, government, technology, military, charities and religion. They are everywhere. The worst are in the news on a daily basis posing as leaders.

They are the elite of Freemasonry. They are generational Satanists, which means you have to be born into it. You can't join. Their children are evaluated and trained. Mormons and "Nation of Islam" have parallel beliefs, she said.

The world has been divided into ten regions. Different groups are in control of North America. They are related to the Crowns of Europe.

Many Jews have a prominent role but the Illuminati is not predominantly Jewish. Muslim, Christian, Mormon, Wicca, Pagan and New Age groups all play a role, she said.

She said 80-90% of the House of Representatives and %100 of the Senate belong to the Illuminati.

Mary Anne said she was sexually abused by her own family from an early age. In spite, or because of this, she was groomed to be a prominent political figure. She worked closely with many world leaders and was sexually abused by them. She was tortured when she refused to carry out assassinations.

All religions are infiltrated and controlled by the Illuminati. The Vatican is rotten at the top. The future "Anti Christ" will be a Pope. All countries, including Russia, China and Iran, are controlled by the Illuminati. "You don't say no."

The Illuminati is behind the homosexual agenda, AIDS, and the sexual revolution. They foster anything that is in rebellion against the Christian God.

(Part Two Dec. 12, 2009)

JANET RENO

http://henrymakow.com/upload_images/RENO1.JPG

Mary Anne said she was feeling bitterness, resentment and hatred for Janet Reno. She had served as her sex slave and had been abused on many occasions in Reno's office at the White House and at a retreat in a "heavily wooded" part of Virginia.

"She called me 'Pet"", Mary Anne recalled. "I was her property at that point in time."

Mary Anne had been present in the White House with Reno and Madelaine Albright when they dismembered a male child. He was stabbed in the heart and they watched him bleed to death.

She had been present at the Virginia retreat when a defiant "high level" FBI agent had been sacrificed. FBI Diirector Louis Freeh, Janet Reno and about 40 other people had participated in the ritual.

She had recovered memories of Henry Kissinger who "controlled me through most of my childhood." Kids "were delivered to the White House." Kissinger was "so violent and rough that towels were needed to clean them up."

Both Kissinger and Nixon had sexually violated her as a three-year-old in a conference room at the White House. Kissinger engaged in anal and vaginal sex with boys and girls; Nixon only vaginal.

I have seen every sexual combination imaginable," she said.

These activities made Illuminati members blackmail-able and enforced group solidarity. As members of the Illuminati order, they felt superior to all and beyond the rule of law. They had a sense of entitlement. They had been selected from an early age and had "paid their dues."

Mary Anne said Jon Benet Ramsay was murdered in 1996, at age six, because she had overheard things that could not be repeated. Her Illuminati father had been loaning her out to his friends. Her mother tried to defend her and had to be sedated.

Mary Anne claims she was present when Vince Foster was murdered in July 1993. She says Hillary Clinton and Foster were "having a screaming match verging on a brawl" in his office at the White House. He had threatened to expose her Whitewater dealings. A Secret Service agent "raised his gun and shot him point blank."

She claims that Queen Elizabeth wanted her to assassinate Diana and that she was "horsewhipped" for refusing. She claims Princes Charles and William were in on it. She describes Queen Elizabeth as the "instigator" and a foul mouthed "piece of work."

She said she had been trained as an assassin and had committed two killings. She claims W's brother, Neil Bush, runs a child slavery ring in the USA.

I asked Mary Anne to list the activities the Illuminati engage in. Here it is: Bestiality; sodomy; necrophilia; incest; wife swapping; child porn (they make it; real source of Hefner, Flynt, Polanski fortunes is children, not adults); snuff films; sex orgies; force children to have sex with farm animals & family pets; ritual murder and human sacrifice. Then, there is organized crime: drugs, prostitution, guns etc.

CONCLUSION

Eventually Mary Anne refused to serve and asked to be killed. For some reason, they let her go. She found Christ and that has been a source of strength.

Whether or not we accept the above as true, I believe a satanic cult, the Illuminati, does control the world and we are all being initiated into it unwittingly. What they call "social change" (or in the case of Obama, just "Change") is in fact social engineering and mind control. What they call "progress," is progress only if you are a Satanist and believe in the Luciferian Dispensation i.e. the New World Order.

Education and the mass media are a big part of this stealth indoctrination. The mass media includes music, video games, TV and cinema. For example, a reader pointed out that corpses and body parts figure prominently on TV now. Obviously we are being desensitized.

The first responsibility of government is to prevent a fanatical secret cult have taking control of society. It has failed.

--------

List of Satanic Holidays (http://www.henrymakow.com/here_is_a_list_of.html) -

Related- Svali- Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy (http://www.henrymakow.com/satanic_rituals_described_by_m.html)
David Richards- Satanist Pedophiles Rule Great Britain (http://henrymakow.com/illuminati-pedophiles-run-brit.html)
(http://henrymakow.com/illuminati-pedophiles-run-brit.html)

sigma6
28th September 2014, 14:45
Notice: Can someone contact Bill Ryan and pass this to Alfred to contact Kevin Annett: (no joke)

A continuation of my above post: Focusing on this issue regarding Common Law and Equity... and why I think Annett has to shift gears and take this to the finish line...

And the beauty is I have no doubt, that Kevin would actually understand and grasp this better than 95% of anyone out there! (If he doesn't already know this and is actually already applying it...)

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
(full context 19-25)

1 Timothy 1:9-10 KJV
9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
(full context 6-10)

Both of these verses actually are teasing out a differentiation in interpretation between what is law and what is Equity ("the Righteousness Of God") Thus these Churchy types are trying to say they are "above the Law" i.e. "men of God" which would be true if they were living according to the principles of Equitable Conduct... (yes this would be true!) But in fact, their actions would prove otherwise... and thus Equity would say they are subject to to Annett's Common Law and Judgement... You see, it is the Equitable Interpretation that establishes this...

Equity and Common Law exists side by side (at least in Canadian Superior Court... they are the same court and the same administration, but they are in fact two completely separate venues... as per Christian Walters' explanation... (Annett should contact Christian Walters in fact!!) i.e. I would highly, highly recommend that, at this super critical stage, that would be the cherry on the whipped cream... I am certain that Christian could plug them into exactly where they need to go and how to proceed...

Annett has to get this information, plug it in and shift gears, it would fit like a glove on exactly what he is doing and striving for... And I would hope he has the resources and "intellectual manpower" around him to put this together... like a riddle once he see it, it would be self evident to him, I am certain... I just know he could do this... especially because his hands are clean!...

ie. "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands" Equitable Maxim
(OMG!... I have to stop here...)

Audioslave - I Am The Highway
QAfpuiDZV_c
That Equity is actually not a LAW form but the basis for law is difficult for many to grasp (Equity follows the Law... however, this doesn't mean that it is trailing behind it... i.e. it is similar to saying "where the river flows the riverbanks will follow" ...it is more like the background, the context, the environment from which the Law is more a reflection and/or manifestation of... in that sense it is only "natural" that "Equity follows the law..." (the definition is even hiding and protecting the meaning!...)

Equity is the philosophical bedrock that decides what the laws should be in the first place... Equity properly understood, is the "Mind of God" and yes, the Bible is a source reference and embodiment of the principles of Equity... as one of its most fundamental layers... (...why even "non-religious" types can't just 'poo poo' the bible...)

Again it is like saying the materialist view is the foundation of reality, when quantum physics clearly shows this is a limitation of our perception, a bias (because we exist as fleshly beings in a material world and mistake ourselves for animals, just more intelligent)

The proton and the neutron are just tennis balls in the football stadium... We were technically told the truth, but grossly mislead by Freemason Educational Overseers... They focused on the tennis balls (and assigned a weight measurement, and totally left out the stadium, because they couldn't "honestly" weight it (since it is energetic and non material, by definition...

We are living in the age of awakening folks.. that means it's time to wake up! :rolleyes:

gripreaper
28th September 2014, 15:41
We see how energy is vampired for power, stolen from others for self aggrandizement, bred and harvested for rituals, by those who have no heart, are alien interlopers to this earth, who have laid claim to all manifestation through the energetic matrix.

So, we must look at how energetic curses are held in place, and how powerful the energetic matrix of intention and "trust" really is. When the Roman Curie was established, and the original Roman trusts were declared, it was not just in the physical, or on paper, but in the etheric, the higher astral dimensions. This is the nature of a curse, which holds energy in a specific frequency. This is also the nature of ritual, to "feed" these curses and frequencies, feeding and holding these trusts established against the sentient nature of all souls.

Alien psychopaths have no inherent empathic nature, have severed their original soul essence, and therefore vampire energy from others, without regard for their sentience. People are just cannon fodder, food to be consumed and used, and this is done without any deference to conscience, trust, or equity. The psychopath has no such notions in their intellect.

So, we are not just adjudicating wrongdoing against sentient souls, who can emote and feel on a cellular level, who are empathic towards other sentient souls, but we are dealing with vampires and an energetic matrix which extends beyond the physical and into the astral, which has been held in place for thousands of years. The consciousness of scarcity, competition, survival of the fittest, allocation of resources, ownership, laws, statutes, rules, regulations, and jurisprudence has been grooved into the consciousness of all beings and favors the alien vampires.

Equity, as a maxim for fairness, was best written by Gibson in 1891 called "Gibson's Suits in Chancery". He details the history of equity, jurisdiction, and the maxim's of equity. It's a good read for those interested in the possible jurisprudence on a global scale against those entities who are not empathic and operate with astral connections and operate on energetic curses and vampirism. It's the closest thing we got.

https://archive.org/stream/cu31924084259872/cu31924084259872_djvu.txt

Continuing to expose them and bringing them out into the light of day, and out of the shadows and secret societies, and waking up the empaths to the repulsiveness of their inherent nature, and breaking the original trusts and curses held in the energetic matrix for millennia, is also necessary.

They laid claim to us. They own us. Until we rebut this presumption, the energetics will not shift and the new manifestation will not appear.

skyflower
28th September 2014, 17:48
Yes, it's crumbling. Slowly but surely.

Meanwhile, let's take a moment to will the continued safety of all those involved in the tear down of the evil empire.

Michael Moewes
28th September 2014, 20:17
That's great news. here in germany the media was telling that it was a major criminal organisation and the main target has been drugs.
But german media is known as liars.
So I'm very happy for this great action.
makes the world a little better.
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Michael Moewes
28th September 2014, 20:26
go to their webside ITCCS.org.

Notice: Can someone contact Bill Ryan and pass this to Alfred to contact Kevin Annett: (no joke)

A continuation of my above post: Focusing on this issue regarding Common Law and Equity... and why I think Annett has to shift gears and take this to the finish line...

And the beauty is I have no doubt, that Kevin would actually understand and grasp this better than 95% of anyone out there! (If he doesn't already know this and is actually already applying it...)

Romans 3:21 KJV
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
(full context 19-25)

1 Timothy 1:9-10 KJV
9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
(full context 6-10)

Both of these verses actually are teasing out a differentiation in interpretation between what is law and what is Equity ("the Righteousness Of God") Thus these Churchy types are trying to say they are "above the Law" i.e. "men of God" which would be true if they were living according to the principles of Equitable Conduct... (yes this would be true!) But in fact, their actions would prove otherwise... and thus Equity would say they are subject to to Annett's Common Law and Judgement... You see, it is the Equitable Interpretation that establishes this...

Equity and Common Law exists side by side (at least in Canadian Superior Court... they are the same court and the same administration, but they are in fact two completely separate venues... as per Christian Walters' explanation... (Annett should contact Christian Walters in fact!!) i.e. I would highly, highly recommend that, at this super critical stage, that would be the cherry on the whipped cream... I am certain that Christian could plug them into exactly where they need to go and how to proceed...

Annett has to get this information, plug it in and shift gears, it would fit like a glove on exactly what he is doing and striving for... And I would hope he has the resources and "intellectual manpower" around him to put this together... like a riddle once he see it, it would be self evident to him, I am certain... I just know he could do this... especially because his hands are clean!...

ie. "He who comes into equity must come with clean hands" Equitable Maxim
(OMG!... I have to stop here...)

Audioslave - I Am The Highway
QAfpuiDZV_c
That Equity is actually not a LAW form but the basis for law is difficult for many to grasp (Equity follows the Law... however, this doesn't mean that it is trailing behind it... it is more like the background, the context, the environment from which the Law is more a reflection and/or manifestation of... in that sense it is only "natural" that "Equity follows the law..." (the definition is even hiding and protecting the meaning!...)

Equity is the philosophical bedrock that decides what the laws should be in the first place... Equity properly understood, is the "Mind of God" and yes, the Bible is a source reference and embodiment of the principles of Equity... as one of its most fundamental layers... (...why even "non-religious" types can't just 'poo poo' the bible...)

sigma6
29th September 2014, 04:42
Equity, as a maxim for fairness, was best written by Gibson in 1891 called "Gibson's Suits in Chancery". He details the history of equity, jurisdiction, and the maxim's of equity. It's a good read for those interested in the possible jurisprudence

At least this part makes sense to me... lol... and yes, Gibsons was CW's major source for equity interpretation... Not sure if it's a good read, but everyone who read it, swears by it, for me... it's going to take a special time window, in the mean time I will treat it like a dictionary and reference it til I can get a better handle on time management, maybe they will have to lock me in another cell for 3 months with a Gibsons... LOL!

btw I just got a message from Ktlight who said she forwarded my message to Alfred... thanks to Ktlight... will look into Kevin's site...

Jean-Luc
29th September 2014, 06:39
Good thread started earlier today. Has its place here. Go look at it.
Retired HEAD OF FBI Tells ALL "Illuminati, Satanism, Pedophile Rings"
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?75445-Retired-HEAD-OF-FBI-Tells-ALL-Illuminati-Satanism-Pedophile-Rings&p=882577&viewfull=1#post882577

All in all is gaining enough momentum in terms of credibility.
This retired (in 1979) FBI responsible of L.A. (who had 700 personnel under his command) has useful credential and... became the object of the usual smear campaigns for what he put into light.

Atlas
7th March 2015, 23:49
so many members comment on Swift as being satirical; I think he was telling the friggin' truth!; the best place to hide the truth is out in the open and one of the best guises hiding the truth is labeled "satire"; [...] then research Joseph Farrell on Jonathan Swift and what awesome information Swift might have been revealing in "Gulliver's Travels" [...] Swift had to be an insider-
Just adding this interesting snippet from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulliver%27s_Travels

After Gulliver's ship was attacked by pirates, he is marooned close to a desolate rocky island near India. Fortunately, he is rescued by the flying island of Laputa, a kingdom devoted to the arts of music and mathematics but unable to use them for practical ends. Laputa's custom of throwing rocks down at rebellious cities on the ground seems the first time that the air strike was conceived as a method of warfare.[citation needed]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Laputa_-_Grandville.jpg
Gulliver discovers Laputa, the flying island (illustration by J.J. Grandville.)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Gullivers_travels.jpg