PDA

View Full Version : The False Flag Korean peninsula crisis

yhvh
27th January 2011, 08:38
It is just my theory about Korean peninsula crisis: China unites US together, break down the world economy!

Last year, a lot of people thought that there is a war on Korean peninsula. At that time, I believe the Anglo Saxon Mission will put on show. But things happened dramatically, everything are going to peaceful until now. These days, I read the news what Bill and Charles bring us. I just wonder why these elites change the time line.

Let us look back the Anglo Saxon Mission, China is a obstacle of NOW.
In new plan, there is no China problem again.
(I think this is why Charles so sensitive on question of China, and his mission in China)

So I think the elites change the time line maybe because China changes its position on some level. On other word, China join the NOW game. China and US unite together break down the world economy, but they do not want people know it, so play this Korean peninsula crisis. Given people a false gloss, China has some clashes with US.

The elite always use same ways reach their purpose. When subprime crisis coming, they played Georgia invade Russia, lead people’s eyes on this ridiculous war, let subprime crisis had happening so nature. Similarly, when everyone focus on the Korean peninsula, they done lot of things on finance (maybe done other things on other field). One of interesting thing was Chinese Sate Council published a finance policy (about allow foreign investment buy Chinese corporation’s stock “http://finance.ifeng.com/stock/zqyw/20100821/2537596.shtml”) when everyone talk about the US’s birdfarm will drive into the Yellow Sea. Chinese Foreign Ministry even serious warned the US do not send its birdfarm. When this policy published out, the US navy said they do not send the birdfarm into the Yellow Sea. After, the US still send birdfarm into Yellow Sea, Chinese Foreign Ministry and media did not said one word.

Why Chinese government buy hundred millions goods from the Europe and the US? Why the US bank buy a lot of Chinese stocks? Is really the US force China rise up Renminbi’s exchange rate? This is a plan. Chinese economy situation totally similar with Japanese economic bubble in 1990, even more. Now, they use money binding the world in one sea rover. What are they doing now, just waiting, wait the inflation and the Renminbi’s exchange rate increase to top. Then they pull out money, crate a deflation, break down this ship, a lot of people will lose them job, wealth, become poor and homeless.

I think this is what Charles said:

"We have six or so years to to fight on a level that doesn't include war. Not the type of war with guns . "

And he add this fight is on "finance" level.

bluestflame
27th January 2011, 08:41
thinking of things we can do that do not require masses of money ...aim is not to feed the machine

when a generator runs out of fuel it ceases to generate

what is its fuel ?

chelmostef
27th January 2011, 08:50
thinking of things we can do that do not require masses of money ...aim is not to feed the machine

when a generator runs out of fuel it ceases to generate

what is its fuel ?

Yes, lets stick it were it hurts.

If everyone done this it would be great.... Even down to small things like not buying coca-cola, just one example.

Etherios
27th January 2011, 10:53
Yes, lets stick it were it hurts.

If everyone done this it would be great.... Even down to small things like not buying coca-cola, just one example.

the elites best win so far is that they have persuade most of the ppl that we are powerless to stop them and that 1 person cant do anything. This is why they broke up the family ties/bond ... we are trained to live alone and 1 person cant do much ... they say.