PDA

View Full Version : What can you teach.

Adaiahsshadow
27th January 2011, 09:20
Hey all I decided to start this post as a chance for us to become unstoppable. All of us have talents and gifts of our own. Some we can teach, some we can't, but if there is something you can teach, post it here. We can then set up threads on the various topics that we can teach so that we can increase our knowledge and own abilities. My hope is that this will allow us to become what we were intended to be. So if you have something to teach whether it's math or astral projection, I don't care post it here and I'll sign up for your class.

Thanks.

Accounting: Lifesong
Alternative Healing: Arrowind
Aura Viewing: 9eagle9, kerbie
Buddhist Meditation: 10over7
Canning: EsmaEverheart
Chinese: cayman
Crafts: frangpanni
Creative Philosophy: Fractalius
Community Oganization: Kindling
Computer Skills: xbusymom
Cooking: celt, Ides315, zelda
Coping with Dyslexia: celt
Coping with Sexual Imbalance: Jendayi
Counseling: LiveFree
Dehydrating Food: EsmaEverheart
Drawing/Painting: DawgBone
Dying w/natural materials: xbusymom
Emergency Planning: Muzz
Empathic Abilities: Adaiahsshadow
Engineering/ Basic: Ides315
English (some are from foreign languages): pwn_thyself, Ace, Icecold, Dale
Finding Beauty: Celine
French: Ace
Geography: Icecold
Geometric Art: Jendayi
GPS: Ides315
Healing Mental Paths: conk, vibrations
High Yield Rice Farming: rolodge
ICT: Icecold
Japanese: pwn_thyself
Knitting/Crocheting: EsmaEverheart, LiveFree, EasternViolet
Lao (Language): pwn_thyself
Laugh, How to: frangapanni, SKIBADABOMSKI
LoomConstruction: xbusymom
Lucid Dream Healing: Adaiahsshadow
Making a difference: Celine
Mandrin (language): pwn_thyself
Mapping: Ides315
Math: Adaiahsshadow, Icecold
Moving through states of consciousness: magicmanx
Organ (Instrument): DeBron
Organic Gardening: ConstanceNeal, EsmaEverheart
Organizational Skills:xbusymom
Parkour: kerbie
Past Life Regression: Arrowind
Patience: xbusymom
Pattern Making: EsmaEverheart
Piano: DeBron
Proper Diet: conk, frangapanni, Arrowind
Quilting: Lifesong
Read Music: KosmicKat, DeBron
Reality Creation: de rien
Resolve: Shezbeth
Rubber Stamp Art: LiveFree
Sax (Instrument): DeBron
Science: Icecold
Self Acceptance: Jendayi, xbusymom
Sewing: xbusymom, EsmaEverheart
Spanish: zelda
Spinning (Craft): xbusymom
Taoist Alchemy: bearcow
Thai (Language): pwn_thyself
Weaving: xbusymom
Work with Youths: Lifesong
Workout Outline: celt
Writing: Dale
18th Century Technology:LostSoul

Alright this is what I've been able to put together so far. If I've missed anyone or wrongly classified you please let me know and I will make the necessary adjustments.

Thanks Again Everyone

Gone002
27th January 2011, 10:19
Im not sure if this is what your looking for but i have been told im a good cook. i could pass on some recipes etc. to be honest though you would find some of them online. i could also help create a workout timetable, if thats what your into.

celt
(most of the people on this site are very smart and have a wide skills base)

Jendayi
27th January 2011, 10:20
the one thing i can share is a set of geometric drawings i made over the period of one year
it was an intens phase in my life where i made these drawings/mandala's on a day to day basis..
often i would be in trance while making these symbols.. afterwards, many people have told me these drawings affect them in ways words could never do especially if meditated upon..
and they seem to be portals to certain information.. i humbly share these drawings for everyone to view..
they are on my own website and if any of the mods feel it's inapropriate to link to my site in this post, please feel free to edit this post and remove the link..
a picture says more than words though..
here are the links:
http://www.jendayi.nl/?page_id=98
http://www.jendayi.nl/?page_id=354
other possible skills i will share in a later post.. first i am curious to know how people feel when looking at these drawings..
the image below is called "Tribute to the Divine Goddess" and symbolizes the return of the divine feminine
please meditate on this as this is my way of communicating concepts that cannot be put in words..
these are not for sale so there is no self promotion going on here, just a genuine wish to help people through art..
let me know what you think/feel (PM is fine, i am not looking to make this thread about me or my work.. just felt right to share)
namaste...
http://jendayi.nl/wp-content/Divine-goddess-web.jpg

Adaiahsshadow
27th January 2011, 10:50
Im not sure if this is what your looking for but i have been told im a good cook. i could pass on some recipes etc. to be honest though you would find some of them online. i could also help create a workout timetable, if thats what your into.

celt
(most of the people on this site are very smart and have a wide skills base)

Anything is helpful. Though I don't do most the cooking in my house, however I'd be more than happy to share the recipes with the one who does. So more than happy to hear them. As far as them being on the internet, those are usually generic and people tend to tweak them when they are their own, which adds to the mix. So overall, yeah I'd love to hear them. As far as the workout thing don't have a problem there, my son keeps me pretty active, however I'm sure some will find it useful.

Thanks

Adaiahsshadow
27th January 2011, 10:54
the one thing i can share is a set of geometric drawings i made over the period of one year
it was an intens phase in my life where i made these drawings/mandala's on a day to day basis..
often i would be in trance while making these symbols.. afterwards, many people have told me these drawings affect them in ways words could never do especially if meditated upon..
and they seem to be portals to certain information.. i humbly share these drawings for everyone to view..
they are on my own website and if any of the mods feel it's inapropriate to link to my site in this post, please feel free to edit this post and remove the link..
here are the links:
other possible skills i will share in a later post.. first i am curious to know how people feel when looking at these drawings..
the image below is called "Tribute to the Divine Goddess" and symbolizes the return of the divine feminine
please meditate on this as this is my way of communicating concepts that cannot be put in words..
these are not for sale so there is no self promotion going on here, just a genuine wish to help people through art..
let me know what you think/feel (PM is fine, i am not looking to make this thread about me or my work.. just felt right to share)
namaste...

Actually I think it's an excellent addition. I do have one question though, can you show other people how to express themselves in the same way? If so, I'd love a lesson. I can draw myself, but mostly all I draw is still lifes. I'd be very interested in adding any skill I don't already have though.

Thanks

bluestflame
27th January 2011, 11:02
good to be a "jack-of-all-trades , master of some "

Adaiahsshadow
27th January 2011, 11:06
Well since people are actually noticing this thread, I guess I'll post what I can teach. I can teach mathematics, lucid dream healing, (although I can't teach lucid dreaming, sorry), I can teach someone how to be empathic, (and have taught a few people already), I've also studied religion for the past 15 years, (though I haven't gone to great depths in any particular one). I'm sure there is a few other areas, but I'll leave the list at this for now to see if anybody is interseted.

Jendayi
27th January 2011, 11:12
Actually I think it's an excellent addition. I do have one question though, can you show other people how to express themselves in the same way? If so, I'd love a lesson. I can draw myself, but mostly all I draw is still lifes. I'd be very interested in adding any skill I don't already have though.

Thanks
Yes i could actually.. i will see if i can make some sort of presentation on how to do it.. additionally, these shapes and patterns can also be applied in gardening/landscaping and even in building when converted to a 3d image.. funny thing.. i accidently looked at one of these drawings while wearing transparant 3d glasses and the geometry popped out of the drawing in the reversed order i drew them.. i'll get back to you..
namaste..

kerbie
27th January 2011, 11:17
What a nice bit of synchronicity.

I had just set aside an hour to allow myself the time to make my first post on the avalon forums. It was going to be titled "my present to the avalonians" or something to that effect and I was going to offer the chance to teach anyone that was willing to listen. There is a small catch though; whilst I don't want payment for my tutoring, I would like a trade. I would like to learn something new from each person that I teach and to be able to film an interview at the end of our training.

A little about me and what it is that I do(I've copied and pasted several articles and websites so forgive me for bad formatting, grammar etc, I had an early start at work and am feeling tired too) :

First to get an idea of who I am and my achievements in the last 6 years particularly, I would ask you to read the following links:

Kerbie In Iceland http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e74KfY-wsjw

Storm Iceland Parkour Camp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=latY8LuUU4c

UrbanFreeflow Iceland Parkour Camp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FsvUzrQO84

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3177883/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1414383/

http://www.streetstunts.net/wiki/John_Kerr

http://www.fanforum.com/f26/john-kerr-1-he-should-get-famous-62795934/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2007/sep/29/guardianspecial4.guardianspecial22

Parkour:
Parkour is the concept of using one’s own strength, speed, agility and skill to overcome obstacles and barriers. It can look dynamic and explosive from one perspective, yet fluid and graceful from another. It can be complex and difficult in one movement, but simple and direct in the next. It is an efficiency discipline that helps one explore their new awareness of owning a body, a vehicle, and maintaining it. It encourages exploration of not only one’s environment, but one’s own instinctive fears and rationality. The tool is found in the skills of discipline, self awareness and respect for your environment. The body is a machine of cause and effect, impression and expression, creation and destruction. It is a personal tool that can be used to help one save time on his journey and catch that bus or train that he always misses. Yet it could be the difference between life and death in a situation of disaster. The tool can be acquired in the skills needed to be strong and fast in both mind and body.

The efficiency tool draws its roots from Method Naturelle; a french military discipline in which movement should be efficient, purposeful and effective whilst looking fluid, natural and effortless for the athlete performing them.

It also takes inspiration from the teachings of Bruce Lee, The Movies of Jackie Chan and the spirit of the martial art student; to learn to be useful in mind, body and spirit.

My plan:
To set aside one evening a week to travel to central london. Whilst there, I will teach parkour for free to anyone that wants to train, I will try to answer as many questions as I can and I will stay there until the last person is ready to go home. All I ask for in exchange is that you teach me something new, anything at all. If you don't feel like you can teach me something new, don't worry, you won't be excluded as I'm doing this for fun more than anything else.

If you're serious about training then fantastic.

A small note:
This is not an advert. It is a genuine offer that just happens to be my first post. I'm not doing this for money, I already make enough doing what I do. I intend to contribute to all discussions on the forum.

rolodge
27th January 2011, 11:18
Well since people are actually noticing this thread, I guess I'll post what I can teach. I can teach mathematics, lucid dream healing, (although I can't teach lucid dreaming, sorry), I can teach someone how to be empathic, (and have taught a few people already), I've also studied religion for the past 15 years, (though I haven't gone to great depths in any particular one). I'm sure there is a few other areas, but I'll leave the list at this for now to see if anybody is interseted.

Adaiahsshadow,

I hope you don't mind creating a thread about how to develop the skill of empathy (if that is even possible to teach it via threads like these) as it is one of the many skills people would need to develop to cope with our rapidly changing times. If that happens, I am an eager student ;)

frangapanni
27th January 2011, 11:19
:wave: I can teach you how to laugh! This forum is serious stuff and one can become overwhelemed at times. so take some time to laugh a little. A friend sent me this

TO ALL THE KIDS WHO SURVIVED THE
1930's, 40's, 50's,
60's and 70's!!

First, we survived being born to mothers who smoked and/or drank while they were pregnant.

They took aspirin, ate blue cheese dressing, tuna from a can and didn't get tested for diabetes.

Then after that trauma, we were put to sleep on our tummies in baby cribs covered
with bright colored lead-base paints.

We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, locks on doors or cabinets and when we rode our bikes, we had baseball caps , not helmets on our heads..

As infants & children, we would ride in cars with no car seats, no booster seats, no seat belts, no air bags, bald tires and sometimes no brakes.

Riding in the back of a pick- up truck on a warm day was always a special treat.

We drank water from the garden hose and not from a bottle.

We shared one soft drink with four friends, from one bottle and no one actually died from this.

We ate cupcakes, white bread, real butter and bacon. We drank Kool-Aid made with real white sugar. And, we weren't overweight. WHY? Because we were always outside playing...that's why!

We would leave home in the morning and play all day, as long as we were back when the streetlights came on.

No one was able to reach us all day. And, we were OKAY.

We would spend hours building our go-carts out of scraps and then ride them down the hill, only to find out we forgot the brakes. After running into the bushes a few times, we learned to solve the problem

We did not have Play stations, Nintendo's and X-boxes. There were no video games, no 150 channels on cable, no video movies or DVD's, no surround-sound or CD's, no cell phones, no personal computers, no Internet and no chat rooms.

WE HAD FRIENDS
and we went outside and found them!

We fell out of trees, got cut, broke bones and teeth and there were no lawsuits from these accidents.

We would get spankings with wooden spoons, switches, ping pong paddles, or just a bare hand and no one would call child services to report abuse.

We ate worms and mud pies made from dirt, and the worms did not live in us forever.

We were given BB guns for our 10th birthdays, made up games with sticks and tennis balls and, although we were told it would happen, we did not poke out very many eyes.

We rode bikes or walked to a friend's house and knocked on the door or rang the bell, or just walked in and talked to them.

Little League had tryouts
and not everyone made the team.
Those who didn't had to learn
to deal with disappointment.
Imagine that!!

The idea of a parent bailing us out if we broke the law was unheard of. They actually sided with the law!

These generations have produced some of the best risk-takers, problem solvers and inventors ever.

The past 50 years have been an explosion of innovation and new ideas. We had freedom, failure, success and responsibility,
and we learned how to deal with it all.

If YOU are one of them, CONGRATULATIONS!

kerbie
27th January 2011, 11:21
The picture is very cool. I was a bit skeptical when I was reading the text, but when I stared at the image I just tranced out. The image was dancing and moving around. Good stuff. If you could do something like that with more neutral colours, I'd love to have a giant one on my wall.

Adaiahsshadow
27th January 2011, 11:23
Adaiahsshadow,

I hope you don't mind creating a thread about how to develop the skill of empathy (if that is even possible to teach it via threads like these) as it is one of the many skills people would need to develop to cope with our rapidly changing times. If that happens, I am an eager student ;)

I'll admit it may be a bit difficult, but possible yes. I'm not sure if a thread format would be the best way though, because it requires a lot of one on one communication. However I was thinking I could work with a few at a time and they in turn could teach others, while I teach a few more. That to me seems like the best method, however I'm open to suggestions.

Jendayi
27th January 2011, 11:24
I love the art of Parkour!! is there anyone in holland who could teach this?

something else i can teach is how to deal with lust, sexual imbalances and male/female interaction dynamics.. especially from a male perspective (i have had many of my human brothers burst into tears after a one on one session delving into the sexual aspect of the male psyche)
furthermore i know the principals of quantum healing and even what i call "quantum surgery".. don't know how to share this yet but perhaps this thread will activate something..
i'm open to it!
namaste..

kerbie
27th January 2011, 11:25
I'll admit it may be a bit difficult, but possible yes. I'm not sure if a thread format would be the best way though, because it requires a lot of one on one communication. However I was thinking I could work with a few at a time and they in turn could teach others, while I teach a few more. That to me seems like the best method, however I'm open to suggestions.

I can lucid dream, but would love to learn more about lucid dream healing. Wanna trade tips?

Jendayi
27th January 2011, 11:26
The picture is very cool. I was a bit skeptical when I was reading the text, but when I stared at the image I just tranced out. The image was dancing and moving around. Good stuff. If you could do something like that with more neutral colours, I'd love to have a giant one on my wall.
thanks... and bless you for going beyond your sceptisism...
anything is possible.. for instance only the lines which could be transferred to a wall with an overhead projector and then coloured in to ones own liking..
i'll see what i can come up with..

Adaiahsshadow
27th January 2011, 11:29
I can lucid dream, but would love to learn more about lucid dream healing. Wanna trade tips?

Well I can lucid dream, otherwise I couldn't lucid dream heal, lol. However it is somewhat random and I can take it from there when it does, so I'd love some tips on how to induce it more and would love to trade skills. PM me with what you got and we can go from there.

Adaiahsshadow
27th January 2011, 11:35
Actually does anyone know if you can use the chatrooms to set up private chats with say 3-4 people?

pwn_thyself
27th January 2011, 12:13
anyone in need of lessons in english. thai, mandarin, lao, or japanese- let me know!

-dougie

ace
27th January 2011, 12:18
Hello.
I could teach you french, if you like........
Je pourrais vous enseigner le français, si vous aimez ........

Kind regards
Ace

Gone002
27th January 2011, 12:23
to add to what i said in my earlyer post. i am dyslexic and i have some tips to help people. yes my spelling and grammer is fail but it was alot worse.

Adaiahsshadow
27th January 2011, 12:30
Alright I've been playing with the chatroom and figured out how to set up a private room. So if anyone is interested in learning to be empathic, pm me I'll take the first three and set up a time with them to work on it. Feel free to request even if you don't think your the first three, I'll make a list and we can slowly work through everybody as more people learn it.

Icecold
27th January 2011, 12:36
Hey all I decided to start this post as a chance for us to become unstoppable. All of us have talents and gifts of our own. Some we can teach, some we can't, but if there is something you can teach, post it here. We can then set up threads on the various topics that we can teach so that we can increase our knowledge and own abilities. My hope is that this will allow us to become what we were intended to be. So if you have something to teach whether it's math or astral projection, I don't care post it here and I'll sign up for your class.

Thanks.

LOL. I teach maths, science, english, history, geography, and ICT. I'm a tutor. Unfortunately its all bull****, except for the maths and ICT. I promote home schooling for this reason. Schools are nothing but child care indoctrination centres for a slave system. Public education is compulsory and 'free'? Not really, the state's pound of flesh are the neutered mind slaves that graduate into their slave system.

I have a background in NLP and hypnosis. I make brainwave entrainment audio CDs which induce meditative states, lucid dream states and OOBEs.

I am an energy healer. I'm not sure if I can teach people to see energy fields, I was taught, but them I've done 30yrs of self-hypnosis. Its possible to teach it under the right conditions with the right person in the right mind set. A book is no good you'd have to be there. Need to get real-time feedback during the process.

I have an empathic link with most animals. They just like and trust me and seem to know my thoughts. Doesn't matter if they are wild or domesticated, even insects respond. Can't teach that.

Other than that I know Jack.

Adaiahsshadow
27th January 2011, 12:38
What areas of science?

Icecold
27th January 2011, 12:45
Physics and some junior chemistry and biology.

Charlie Pecos
27th January 2011, 12:48
Frangapanni: "We would get spankings with wooden spoons, switches, ping pong paddles, or just a bare hand and no one would call child services to report abuse. "

LMAO! My mom broke the wooden spoon on my a** one time and she was so p#####, she grabbed a metal spoon and really let me have it. Don't remember my infraction but I was an ornery little s***.:p Dads bare hands were a much more serious matter. Sorry if I'm distracting, couldn't resist.

LiveFree
27th January 2011, 12:58
Though I don't have a degree or any official credentials I've been told I'm a good counselor and a lot of people often come to me to "talk". I'd be willing to share that skill. I can also do a little bit of knit/crochet and rubber stamp arts. I get bored easily so I have a lot of "interests". lol

Dale
27th January 2011, 12:59
At the moment, I teach English and writing at a nearby college.

LiveFree
27th January 2011, 13:03
LOL. I teach maths, science, english, history, geography, and ICT. I'm a tutor. Unfortunately its all bull****, except for the maths and ICT. I promote home schooling for this reason. Schools are nothing but child care indoctrination centres for a slave system. Public education is compulsory and 'free'? Not really, the state's pound of flesh are the neutered mind slaves that graduate into their slave system.

I have a background in NLP and hypnosis. I make brainwave entrainment audio CDs which induce meditative states, lucid dream states and OOBEs.

I am an energy healer. I'm not sure if I can teach people to see energy fields, I was taught, but them I've done 30yrs of self-hypnosis. Its possible to teach it under the right conditions with the right person in the right mind set. A book is no good you'd have to be there. Need to get real-time feedback during the process.

I have an empathic link with most animals. They just like and trust me and seem to know my thoughts. Doesn't matter if they are wild or domesticated, even insects respond. Can't teach that.

Other than that I know Jack.

I took a course in psi k a few years ago but haven't done a whole lot with it since. I'd be interested in one of those CD's if you do them for public consumption. Let me know. Thanks!!

magicmanx
27th January 2011, 13:15
Hey Adaiahsshadow

What a fabulous thread this can be.

I am a Gateway Voyager from the Monroe Institute. Here I learnt how to move through the states of conciousness to the ultimate goal of passing out through the mind's frontier between time-space and other states of the non-physical.

It takes us beyond the edge of human perception of time-space, equivalent to very deep sleep, while the mind continues to be totally conscious and active.

Don't ask me how I can teach this in a thread ( not forum savvy but getting better by the day ).

However.......what I definately can do, is go and find a master who can help and most certainly I can help or lead anyone who is interest to the right place for the info.

Let me put on my thinking cap and get back to you.

Yesss!!!!!! You know something. ....We can all do this..... go and find ..... Help and Lead ....... pass on all our knowlege to each other and become the the Whole that we are meant to be.

I have given four examples....... come on guys....... Keyboard Warriors!!!!!!.....we can do this.

Unstoppable

Muzz
27th January 2011, 13:30
Officer in a UK Fire Service, could teach some disaster mangement, emergency planning. Not sure if my skills are that much use, its all just common sense stuff really.

Celine
27th January 2011, 13:34
i can teach to make a difference

What do teachers make? (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12483-I-make-a-Damn-Differece-what-about-you-Taylor...)

KosmicKat
27th January 2011, 13:34
I'm not sure if this would really qualify, but when I started blogging I saw it as an opportunity to put into writing a lot of the odds and ends I had picked up in the course of my experiences. Also, my blog (linked from my home page) offers a lot of music (notated, not MP3s :o) and while the intention is not to teach the reader to play an instrument, the intention is that anyone reading it will want to learn to read music.

Celine
27th January 2011, 13:35
Oh..and i could teach how to see the beauty BETWEEN the flowers.

and...yes you can set up private rooms

rolodge
27th January 2011, 13:36
Hey Adaiahsshadow

What a fabulous thread this can be.

I am a Gateway Voyager from the Monroe Institute. Here I learnt how to move through the states of conciousness to the ultimate goal of passing out through the mind's frontier between time-space and other states of the non-physical.

It takes us beyond the edge of human perception of time-space, equivalent to very deep sleep, while the mind continues to be totally conscious and active.

Don't ask me how I can teach this in a thread ( not forum savvy but getting better by the day ).

However.......what I definately can do, is go and find a master who can help and most certainly I can help or lead anyone who is interest to the right place for the info.

Let me put on my thinking cap and get back to you.

Yesss!!!!!! You know something. ....We can all do this..... go and find ..... Help and Lead ....... pass on all our knowlege to each other and become the the Whole that we are meant to be.

I have given four examples....... come on guys....... Keyboard Warriors!!!!!!.....we can do this.

Unstoppable

Im on my way to those websites now ....

And if there are people here who grow rice or in a rice growing or eating country, I can point you guys to something like an alternative to planting your ordinary rice crop only once per year while it can harvest 4 times on that same year without having to replant and replant everytime... very simple words to explain the rice lock-lodging technology or rolodge technology... it is sort of a vegetative form of planting rice (alleviating the need for seeds everytime). I can only lead you to the next place to look but I cant teach that. Cheers!

Yoda
27th January 2011, 13:36

Thanks.

I sense that you embody the true sense of sharing that all teachers have. I have been teaching the "Avatar Manual" for some years, and I feel that it is a helpfull tool.
A teacher of mine used to say "Heaven help the Souls as yet un-identified".

9eagle9
27th January 2011, 14:01
Aura viewing . I no longer teach but I'd be willing to dust that one off because its so easy, fast, if you don't see aura in ten minutes you can burn me at the stake. And it sorta breaks down those barriers people put up between themselves and their other abilities.

Jendayi
27th January 2011, 14:35
i can also teach self acceptance and self love (not service to self ;)) people tell me i am one of the most accepting people they know and often ask me for my "secret"
maybe i'll start a separate tread just for this alone... give me some time to intuit a format..
love..

kerbie
27th January 2011, 14:46
Aura viewing . I no longer teach but I'd be willing to dust that one off because its so easy, fast, if you don't see aura in ten minutes you can burn me at the stake. And it sorta breaks down those barriers people put up between themselves and their other abilities.

I've been able to teach that to people in minutes too. Do you stare past someone, lose focus and watch for subtle trails of energy? I've found that to be simple enough. I also learned how to change my auras colour and having witnesses in the room both notice the change and say the colour. I however don't know what to do with this skill or how to apply it. I can see someones energy, but im at a loss when it comes to using the information.

Also, if anyone wants to learn Parkour. How about a meet up in london in a weeks time? It may be your last chance as i have just been invited to china to live and teach there.

kerbie
27th January 2011, 14:49
i can also teach self acceptance and self love (not service to self ;)) people tell me i am one of the most accepting people they know and often ask me for my "secret"
maybe i'll start a separate tread just for this alone... give me some time to intuit a format..
love..

If I ever visit Holland again, you'll be getting a p.m ;)

DeBron
27th January 2011, 15:09
Well I can teach you how to read music and play the Organ, piano or saxophone.

I am trying to understand myself more though. I recently realized I can feel others physical pain and even lessen their pain by "taking it from them" even if only for a while. Not sure that is an ability anyone would want. I only did it for a loved one who had surgery.

But anyway, yea musical knowledge is what I can impart.

bearcow
27th January 2011, 15:40
will be happy to answer questions on Taoist alchemy, masters etc. PM me if you have any questions

Jendayi
27th January 2011, 15:45
If I ever visit Holland again, you'll be getting a p.m ;)
you are most welcome ;)

kerbie
27th January 2011, 15:45
will be happy to answer questions on Taoist alchemy, masters etc. PM me if you have any questions
I am new here and not able to pm at the moment. Could you please keep me in mind for when I'm accepted here. Thank you.

I will also be filming a series of parkour tutorial videos over the next few weeks and sticking them up online for people that do not live in the UK.

xbusymom
27th January 2011, 16:04
I can teach:
some of the pioneering crafts (spinning, weaving, dying w/natural materials, am currently working on loom re-design and construction);
innovation;
how to be creative;
patience (I can be very frustrating so you can practice being patient - LOL -just kidding, I can also teach how to develop patience);
cognitive reasoning;
self-awareness and self-acceptance;
computer skills;
organization skills;
basic sewing and pattern making;

conk
27th January 2011, 17:05
I can teach you how to eat in a healthful manner, and how to lose weight. How to wade through all the BS marketing and advertising that is meant to confuse us about our health and nutrition. It ain't rocket science either. The elegantly simple truths are a plague to corporate bottom lines.

Alliamber
27th January 2011, 17:29
Thank you Adaiahsshadow this thread is an awesome idea!!! Jendayi love your drawings they can draw you in can't they? Sorry couldn't resist the pun. But seriously I find the longer I look at some of them the more I loose my sense of self. Frangapanni thanks for making me laugh work is a bugger bear today. I am here to learn at the moment if I find that I have something to share other than my thanks I will pass it along gladly.

Alliamber
27th January 2011, 17:35
Hey conk could you post some tips or a link?I no longer buy my groceries at mega chain stores. I have gotten myself and my family off of "High Fructose" corn syrup but it is slow going repairing all the damage caused by not paying attention to what has been going into my body. Thanks again

Adaiahsshadow
27th January 2011, 19:23

I would love to learn about this. I can't pm you yet though til you get member status.

conk
27th January 2011, 20:17
Hey conk could you post some tips or a link?I no longer buy my groceries at mega chain stores. I have gotten myself and my family off of "High Fructose" corn syrup but it is slow going repairing all the damage caused by not paying attention to what has been going into my body. Thanks again

I'll give it a go. My experience is based upon reading countless books, paid newsletters, and a voracious appetite for the subject. I'm also driven to properly care for my young children. I'll give you a few basics, then you can PM me with any questions.

1. Very basic: If your great-grandparents did not have it available to them, do not eat it. This covers around 90% of the 'food' sold in grocery stores.
2. With weight loss, it's more about what you eat, than how much. The calorie counting is a tired old meme that is no longer relevant (generally speaking). Homones must be balanced for weigh loss. You weight is determined by controlling insulin and lipids.
3. You must not: Consume sugar, period. Go to mercola.com and search on 'sugar'. You'll find a list of 100 damaging effects on the human body. No, an ice cream cone once a month won't kill you, but seriously consider sugar as poison
3. Avoid grains. Human bodies are not designed to consume grains. Wheat especially. Eat very little bread (NOT the staff of life). This is a hard one to effect. At least eat no refined grains. Biscuits, cake, cookies, pasta, etc. are bad news.
4. No pastuerized dairy. Processed milk/dairy is dead food. Worse the processing allows undigested proteins to escape into the blood stream. Bad. Raw dairy, butter especially, is a healing, nourishing food.
5. Eliminate or greatly reduce your intake of chemicals in foods. Of course if you are eating what No. 1 requires you won't have this issue. Generally, if it comes in a box or a bag it's laden with chemicals.
6. Do NOT trust what the FDA or USDA says, ever.
7. Eat as much of your food as you can in it's raw state. Even clean raw meat. You can soak meat in apple cider vinegar and lemon juice overnight. That will essentially 'cook' it. Sort of like chiveche (sp?), fish that is 'cooked' in acidic juices. Eat tons of raw veggies and fruit. Soak nuts overnight and eat them raw. Soaking eliminates enzyme inhibitors that enable long storage of raw nuts. Cooked food kills critical enzymes in food that are necessary for digestion. Without them the body steals from internal organs to obtain the enzymes. Degenerative dis-ease results in the failing, donating organ.
8. NEVER eat artificial sweeteners, especially Aspartame. It is a neuro-toxin. It causes and fuels cancer. Don't consume Splenda, a chlorinated product that hinders digestion. No MSG and it is disguised by many names on food labels. MSG, another neuro-toxin.
9. No sodas. No sodas. No sodas. Phosphorus leeches calcium from bones. HFCS shuts down the pancreas. Vile sugar water.
10 Drink lots and lots of clean, fluoride and chlorine free water.
11. Don't use antiperspirant. It contains aluminum, which combined with fluoride severly damages the thyroid gland. Use simple deoderant.
12. Back to raw. Food has a living essence about it. The sun imparts its energy into the plant material. If you eat the plants (veggies) without cooking them, you ingest the sun's energy, often called biophotons. Heat and to some extent freezing kills the living essence.
13. Fats. Perhaps THE most critical aspect of good health and eating habits. Fats simply cannot be heated and retain their proper electical charge. Fats must be in their raw state. They are incredibly nourishing. Cell membranes (the brain of the cell, not the nucleus) are built from fatty acids. Vegetable oils, corn, soy, heck most all of them, are putrid and racid the day you buy them. They are processed death in a bottle. Believe this! If you must cook with oil, use macadamia nut oil or coconut oil. Raw coconut oil is a miracle food. It kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc. Eat extra virgin olive oil raw, but if you cook with olive oil, use the more refined versions. It won't be as bitter in the final product. Get a balance of all the omega fatty acids. Mainly concern yourself with 3, 6, and 9s. Our meat supply isn't healthy, because famers feed the cows grains and not grass. This results in too much omega 6s, which are strongly linked to inflammation, THE real cause of heart problems. Don't buy into the lowering cholesterol theory. It's not the cause of heart issues!!! Inflammation is. Reduce inflammation with omega 3s. Fish and flax are the best sources. Hemp oil is very good. But remember, fats are fragile and easily destroyed by heat and light. Fats do not have a long shelf life. Of course, do not eat fried foods.
14. Meditate. Stress is the main cause of disease. Stress creates all manner of problems in the body.
15. Remember, the body is a whole, not a bunch of parts stuck together. Your approach must always consider this. Holistic medicine understands this. Allopaths do not.
16. Detox regulary. Our modern environment assaults us daily with all kinds of poisons. The body, the liver, has a hard time keeping us clean. Help it out periodically by using a detox protocol. Of course the fewer toxins you ingest through your diet, the easy clean up will be.
17. Don't eat commerical cererals. Don't eat french fries. Don't eat donuts. Heated starches create compounds that are dangerous. They are a result of a process called glycation.
18. Regularly take probiotics and eat fermented foods. Very important. If you should take anti-biotics (means anti-life!) then certainly take copious amounts of probiotics. The newer little "pearl" pills are good, because they make it past the strong stomach acid and into the intestines, where incidentally 80% of your immune system resides...sort of.

It really boils down to only two things. No sugar and no processed fats. If you consider what all that means......

To re-emphasize. Eat foods in their purest state, without processing and heating. Not cooking will be the hardest part. If you do eat cooked food, take supplemental digestive enzymes with every meal. This will help greatly. However, cooking does create compounds that hinder immunity.

I'll stop for now. I could go on for days, but these are some good starting points. It's all about risk mitigation. I chose to mitigate all risk. You may chose to adher to only 10 of the suggestions. Strive for more and more mitigation as you learn more and more. Good luck.

Alliamber
27th January 2011, 21:02
Thank you Conk!!! I value this information immensely. I am going to try to slowly step by step make these changes and pass on as many as much I can to my loved ones as well. I have a few members of my family that are diabetics and I know this will help them a lot. My husband may have a real problem however giving up bread lol. I am fortunate that where I live there is a local grocery store that sells locally grown food and food free of chemicals etc. Thank you again sorry it has taken so long to respond to your post. I have been interrupted a few times.

Maria Stade
27th January 2011, 21:19
I can not teach anyone anything But I can help and also share my knowledge and own experiece !
I hade a spontanus kundalini avakening 2007 and have hade my own experienses with this !
I did get som help my self and paying it forvard to others !

This is a mission for the future and the way of the future is to help others with compmassion and love !

We are all one !

I like to share a poem of mine !

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy77/Vitabuffeln/heartsrainbow.jpg

Holy you are.
To us near and far.

Feeding us with all your treasures.
So we can live in joy and pleasures.

Your different children are so many to see.
Exiting to one another they could be.

But no, in great fear some of them are hold.
With no feelings for the holy that they rape bold.

Many are trapped in the game of illusion.
Some are awakening in great confusion.

The children of universal love are introduced,
to help and guide the ones that was confused.

As angels on this holy ground they did walk in the stream.
Waiting and wondering if it all was an odd dream.

With visions of a doomsday to come in a future they have liven.
Learning and preparing, so they can help the forgiven.

But yet it is not over, the last war is still not done.
The war of the spirit of human kind has just begun.

Angels are working the clock around from near and fare.
Shining bright love light, to the holy star.

Mother oh mother awakened you did, your shiny ones in a kiss.
To spread the powerful love, that they truly are and is.

With grace all is done as it was meant to be.
Love will conquer thee.

Namaste

By IA/vitabuffeln/ M Stade 13/12 -2008

frangapanni
27th January 2011, 21:31
I'll give it a go. My experience is based upon reading countless books, paid newsletters, and a voracious appetite for the subject. I'm also driven to properly care for my young children. I'll give you a few basics, then you can PM me with any questions.

1. Very basic: If your great-grandparents did not have it available to them, do not eat it. This covers around 90% of the 'food' sold in grocery stores.
2. With weight loss, it's more about what you eat, than how much. The calorie counting is a tired old meme that is no longer relevant (generally speaking). Homones must be balanced for weigh loss. You weight is determined by controlling insulin and lipids.
3. You must not: Consume sugar, period. Go to mercola.com and search on 'sugar'. You'll find a list of 100 damaging effects on the human body. No, an ice cream cone once a month won't kill you, but seriously consider sugar as poison
3. Avoid grains. Human bodies are not designed to consume grains. Wheat especially. Eat very little bread (NOT the staff of life). This is a hard one to effect. At least eat no refined grains. Biscuits, cake, cookies, pasta, etc. are bad news.
4. No pastuerized dairy. Processed milk/dairy is dead food. Worse the processing allows undigested proteins to escape into the blood stream. Bad. Raw dairy, butter especially, is a healing, nourishing food.
5. Eliminate or greatly reduce your intake of chemicals in foods. Of course if you are eating what No. 1 requires you won't have this issue. Generally, if it comes in a box or a bag it's laden with chemicals.
6. Do NOT trust what the FDA or USDA says, ever.
7. Eat as much of your food as you can in it's raw state. Even clean raw meat. You can soak meat in apple cider vinegar and lemon juice overnight. That will essentially 'cook' it. Sort of like chiveche (sp?), fish that is 'cooked' in acidic juices. Eat tons of raw veggies and fruit. Soak nuts overnight and eat them raw. Soaking eliminates enzyme inhibitors that enable long storage of raw nuts. Cooked food kills critical enzymes in food that are necessary for digestion. Without them the body steals from internal organs to obtain the enzymes. Degenerative dis-ease results in the failing, donating organ.
8. NEVER eat artificial sweeteners, especially Aspartame. It is a neuro-toxin. It causes and fuels cancer. Don't consume Splenda, a chlorinated product that hinders digestion. No MSG and it is disguised by many names on food labels. MSG, another neuro-toxin.
9. No sodas. No sodas. No sodas. Phosphorus leeches calcium from bones. HFCS shuts down the pancreas. Vile sugar water.
11. Don't use antiperspirant. It contains aluminum, which combined with fluoride severly damages the thyroid gland. Use simple deoderant.
12. Back to raw. Food has a living essence about it. The sun imparts its energy into the plant material. If you eat the plants (veggies) without cooking them, you ingest the sun's energy, often called biophotons. Heat and to some extent freezing kills the living essence.
13. Fats. Perhaps THE most critical aspect of good health and eating habits. Fats simply cannot be heated and retain their proper electical charge. Fats must be in their raw state. They are incredibly nourishing. Cell membranes (the brain of the cell, not the nucleus) are built from fatty acids. Vegetable oils, corn, soy, heck most all of them, are putrid and racid the day you buy them. They are processed death in a bottle. Believe this! If you must cook with oil, use macadamia nut oil or coconut oil. Raw coconut oil is a miracle food. It kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc. Eat extra virgin olive oil raw, but if you cook with olive oil, use the more refined versions. It won't be as bitter in the final product. Get a balance of all the omega fatty acids. Mainly concern yourself with 3, 6, and 9s. Our meat supply isn't healthy, because famers feed the cows grains and not grass. This results in too much omega 6s, which are strongly linked to inflammation, THE real cause of heart problems. Don't buy into the lowering cholesterol theory. It's not the cause of heart issues!!! Inflammation is. Reduce inflammation with omega 3s. Fish and flax are the best sources. Hemp oil is very good. But remember, fats are fragile and easily destroyed by heat and light. Fats do not have a long shelf life. Of course, do not eat fried foods.
14. Meditate. Stress is the main cause of disease. Stress creates all manner of problems in the body.
15. Remember, the body is a whole, not a bunch of parts stuck together. Your approach must always consider this. Holistic medicine understands this. Allopaths do not.
16. Detox regulary. Our modern environment assaults us daily with all kinds of poisons. The body, the liver, has a hard time keeping us clean. Help it out periodically by using a detox protocol. Of course the fewer toxins you ingest through your diet, the easy clean up will be.
17. Don't eat commerical cererals. Don't eat french fries. Don't eat donuts. Heated starches create compounds that are dangerous. They are a result of a process called glycation.
18. Regularly take probiotics and eat fermented foods. Very important. If you should take anti-biotics (means anti-life!) then certainly take copious amounts of probiotics. The newer little "pearl" pills are good, because they make it past the strong stomach acid and into the intestines, where incidentally 80% of your immune system resides...sort of.

It really boils down to only two things. No sugar and no processed fats. If you consider what all that means......

To re-emphasize. Eat foods in their purest state, without processing and heating. Not cooking will be the hardest part. If you do eat cooked food, take supplemental digestive enzymes with every meal. This will help greatly. However, cooking does create compounds that hinder immunity.

I'll stop for now. I could go on for days, but these are some good starting points. It's all about risk mitigation. I chose to mitigate all risk. You may chose to adher to only 10 of the suggestions. Strive for more and more mitigation as you learn more and more. Good luck.

Oh please tell us more. I have done lots of research and I support everything you have written. The best advise I can give to anyone who wants to change their eating habits is to go slowly. Choose one meal to change and do that for a week or two until you become comfortable with it. Replace a bad food choice with a good food choice. Example: take a small bag of dried fruit or better still some fresh fruit with you when you leave home. When you get the hunger pains instead of going to Macas or buying a candy bar, have the fruit. I have an extreamly sweet tooth so I kept a bag of dried dates in my bag and it did the trick. I did that for 6 months and now I take a peice of fruit instead, but if I tried to take the fruit straight off it wouldn't of been enough. Not for me. At present I am mostly eat fresh fruit and salads plus I have a juicer and every day I make up a celery, carrot,apple and grapfuit drink. It's delicious and I have it as a cocktail in the eveining while the others are sipping on their alcoholic drinks. My health has improved in leaps and bounds. I have more energy, I am less tired and I sleep really well now. I highly recomend this way of eating.

norman
27th January 2011, 21:34
I'm not sure I'm any good at it but it looks like someone needs to teach all these esoteric teachers how to go beyond preaching to the quire. If all this is to be more than a re branding of the same old rat race there has to be a way to get the people at the bottom up and on board.

Kindling
27th January 2011, 21:55
I love the community spirit of this thread!! I managed a large low-income apartment community many years ago. We started a program similar to this one - asked everyone to reveal their talents and volunteer to teach others. Wow, it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever been a part of. Single mothers, the elderly, the disabled residents of this wonderful community came forward with the most amazing talent. The residents started classes like cake decorating, oil painting, musical instruments, foreign languages, every kind of crafting you can imagine, life skills (parenting, homemaking, etc...), reading, writing, and on and on. It was very empowering for those teaching and those learning. Anyway, to the OP - way to go!! I love it!

xbusymom
28th January 2011, 01:15
I love the community spirit of this thread!! I managed a large low-income apartment community many years ago. We started a program similar to this one - asked everyone to reveal their talents and volunteer to teach others. Wow, it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever been a part of. Single mothers, the elderly, the disabled residents of this wonderful community came forward with the most amazing talent. The residents started classes like cake decorating, oil painting, musical instruments, foreign languages, every kind of crafting you can imagine, life skills (parenting, homemaking, etc...), reading, writing, and on and on. It was very empowering for those teaching and those learning. Anyway, to the OP - way to go!! I love it!

can I have a copy of your program manifesto (do you still have it)?, because this would be a great startup for a community movement or timebank like reciprecal sharing... (and a great way to punch the moneygrubbers in the nose) :wof:

I just don't know how to put one together from scratch...

9eagle9
28th January 2011, 01:24
What would be an excellent thread all on its own is ways we can learn to pull ourselves into the present. And when you are there all other things of any nature are taught and absorbed so much more easily. I'm sure lots of people have their own little tricks and tips for this to share.

Alliamber
28th January 2011, 01:39
I agree with Kindling this is a great thread! I have to ask though norman what did the dog do?

sandy
28th January 2011, 01:54
Thank you Kerbie, that is fantastic and I truly look forward to your teachings

Love and Light Always/Sandy

Ides315
28th January 2011, 02:00
Nice thread.

Hmm, lots of things to share, some I am good at ;)

Land Surveying, Mapping, GPS, and assocaited stuff from basic compasses and tapes to the modern methods, including map making. That I am pretty good at.

With that comes some basic engineering principles.

Pretty good from "scratch" cook.

The rest is a "jack of all trades" proposition. Semi major vehicle maintenence (up to clutches, tranny change, injectors, etc.) Home stuff (wiring, carpet, flooring, painting) Lots of "little things" to check when something does not work (car, home, shop).

"normal person" survival stuff. I probably could not get you out of the Amazon with a Swiss army knife and a stick of gum, but common sense stuff for traveling through deserts, mountains, or winter conditions.

Not too bad on the barbecue :) (Really, not just the guy thing).

People have told me they are amazed when they find something I don't know a little something about.

Happy to share....

Czarek
28th January 2011, 02:05

That's not correct. By drinking lots of water, you flush out important minerals. Go back to original studies that were done on that subject and if you read the entire artile, and not just the abstract you will agree with what i just posted. Total water intake includes water present in solids.
There are times that it's OK to drink more water and that is in AM.

Fractalius
28th January 2011, 02:11
I'm not sure I'm any good at it but it looks like someone needs to teach all these esoteric teachers how to go beyond preaching to the quire. If all this is to be more than a re branding of the same old rat race there has to be a way to get the people at the bottom up and on board.

Yes, there are a lot though Norman, I am one that chose to not participate in these sort of forums with like minded people, after a year or so on one..and went into the bronx of local forums :lol:.
There are many that effectively have been doing work at the 'bottom'. Remembering than many of these people could be personally responsible for things that we will not be able to do. Like wake up their brothers for a start. The dominoes for the chain reaction have been placed and it is nearly ready. There is a reason why no one could tumble it before time. The times that you TRY to tell someone and it fails. Certain lines of conversation have been allowed though!

I have many skills to teach or share. Mainly creatively, really into the creative thought process philosophically and practically. Images can convey messages that are a narrative, but they can also talk to the subconscious. Deep understanding by sidestepping words.

Rosco1
28th January 2011, 02:23
to add to what i said in my earlyer post. i am dyslexic and i have some tips to help people. yes my spelling and grammer is fail but it was alot worse.

For your Dyslexia have you tried Hypnotherapy ?
Just a thought!

Rosco1
28th January 2011, 03:08
Anyone having trouble sleeping at night ?
Eat a banana and dark chocolate before going to bed and you should have sweet dreams!

Don't throw away the banana skin, you can use that to clean your shoes.
(my Mothers tip!)

frangapanni
28th January 2011, 03:12

Yes yes yes. This is exactly what we need. Its gonna be a bit hard considering we live all over the world. I do lots of crafts and do share what I know in my area but unless I do online tutorials I don't know how it would benifit others here on this forum. I can answer questions I guess. I scrapbook, do cardmaking ( have a small wholesale business for this), sew, candelwicking, silk ribbon embrodery, make silk and dried flower arrangements ( was employed in that area but was self taught none the less).

Carmody
28th January 2011, 03:16
I will teach this:

My trick comes through an alignment of the vibrations of the mind (mercury) in sympathetic vibration with Pluto (ruler of the underworld and doorway of the ego's depths-doorway past the solar system), and Uranus, the vibration of communication and human social ideals, and the ruler of electricity, the internet, etc. Those three, in alignment with the ego or Sun. This is channeled through a Venus-Moon-Mars conjunction in Cancer, the mother-- In philosophical and explorative Sagittarius. The first set of conjunctions gives the control and visuals (dashboard and steering wheel) and the motor of the system is the Venus-moon-mars conjunction. Being in near perfect alignment (0.2 degrees from perfection, or thereabouts) , that energy is in near balance. This means it can be controlled, but it's a bit of a sledgehammer-firehose of intensity.

Across from, in opposition to the Uranus-Mercury-sun-Pluto quad conjunction, sits Saturn. Father time, the Black Sun, the Great limiter. It wags it's finger at me going 'tut-tut-tut', get that thing under control, know thyself, you can have a cookie when you've been good. Saturn peeks in just enough to give an understanding to limit the self as a form of reflection/control/feedback but does not step into deep and actually limit.

Directly across from the quad conjunction, is Chiron, and it says, you must deal with all your earliest issues, before you can catch the reflection of us and deal with us (the quad conjunction) openly, unhindered. This is like needing to read a self help and self knowledge book that has impact before you can use the pages to clean the windshield of your car, so you can hop in and drive your karmic vehicle all over hell's half acre.

So once I develop a good philosophical outlook about the intensity of my mothering emotions that are powerful but in balance, then I can use the doorway and windshield/steering of the quad conjunction to direct that fire hose.

What my horoscope says is that the vibrations of my birth and existence pattern that I chose as an avatar... are hopefully in good hands... as they could have been very destructive in the wrong hands.

I can hear people to some degree but I'm more of a broadcaster, of strong energies. Due to the bloodlines putting me in a place and position where the others of my family were also capable but undeveloped, a bit of self blocking and masking was automatically developed, due to sibling wars. I've no doubt that I can develop subtleties, and have (somewhat)... but the origins are apparently of a firehose variety.

To put this in perspective, 7 of my neighbors have died. To put a bit of a better spin on that as a self conclusion, one of the things I found myself doing when I managed to get into a situation here my mind was clear and I could get past the block on consciousness development, is that this strength translated to being able to overcome another soul's tormented freaking in the moments of horrific/difficult bodily death, and help them become calm enough to get to the right state... to get their backside into the light, where it should be going.

In my one experience in dealing with many souls in a panic state at the site or place of a major disaster and all were trying to get to me at once (they desired help-that was their panic state), did this become a problem... and I had to switch to strategy instead of a gentle version of brute force and ignorance (in the form of unconditional love). In the grand scheme of things, I could have been put next to those (7) neighbors in order to help them leave this place.

I'm not afraid of death, I've lived some horrific deaths (within this life) with the people who have suffered through them. Part of my karmic path from being a man'o'war about two lives back - payback is a bitch. (I chose to come here and do these things, karma is a choice, it just looks like an issued demand from this reality perspective)

This is somewhat tempered by the point that emotions and impression are very different there (in ephemeral form) than they are compared to here. My spirit would be fine with those horrors -and ask me if I wanted fries with that.

But the monkey side, the ego and body would be (and were!!) absolutely tortured by the connection. So I seem to have not done it too-too often in the form of conscious recall. Maybe a dozen times, overall, in the form of a conscious memory.

Oh yes, the firehose can also be a big window for energies to come in, so I can see rather far and deep. Oh. another aspect --Since I have the ruler of electricity intimately connected to this whole shebang, I can operate inside of electrical fields, and control/manipulate them. Calling down lighting in a thunderstorm is pretty standard fare. It is obviously not advised.

Think about it for a second. :doh: I did it twice. Once, when I was in my teens, not knowing it was possible and that it was me...and I put it on the ground, basically right in front of me, skipping puddles. The second time it was during meditation, during a thunderstorm about 3 years back, and I controlled the pulse-hit to about 200 yards distance from me, or less. Timing is everything! It's Russian Roulette. I suggest to stay away from that one.

Good thing I was not recruited to the dark side.

I hope this egoic tripe of mine helps some of you to understand how to see what might be under your own particular psychic hood. Your horoscope might show you the way to your particular expression of energies that protrude into this reality.

I played with these things, consciously, for about 5 years, and then put the consciousness blocks back on for a while. I might 'suit up' again, some time. I'm in no hurry, in some ways. I'm waiting for a better level of understanding to arrive within me so I can handle it better. This would mark the 3rd time I've unblocked and then re-blocked The Kundalini (as in mine) in this lifetime.

I'm trying to help you get the idea into your head that: It can be done.

9eagle9
28th January 2011, 03:17
Hey I am THE last person to complain about the BBQ and the Guy thing ;)

Coming from a bbq stance of "the chicken is still rare but the soffets and porch ceiling are well done ' you have an enviable guy thing going on.

Nice thread.

Hmm, lots of things to share, some I am good at ;)

Land Surveying, Mapping, GPS, and assocaited stuff from basic compasses and tapes to the modern methods, including map making. That I am pretty good at.

With that comes some basic engineering principles.

Pretty good from "scratch" cook.

The rest is a "jack of all trades" proposition. Semi major vehicle maintenence (up to clutches, tranny change, injectors, etc.) Home stuff (wiring, carpet, flooring, painting) Lots of "little things" to check when something does not work (car, home, shop).

"normal person" survival stuff. I probably could not get you out of the Amazon with a Swiss army knife and a stick of gum, but common sense stuff for traveling through deserts, mountains, or winter conditions.

Not too bad on the barbecue :) (Really, not just the guy thing).

People have told me they are amazed when they find something I don't know a little something about.

Happy to share....

zelda
28th January 2011, 03:50
Another cook to be added to the teaching classes.
Also, we must learn different languages. Thus, I can teach Spanish.
BTW, for any of these classes we can all connect with Skype

ThePythonicCow
28th January 2011, 04:23
That's not correct. By drinking lots of water, you flush out important minerals.
I'd suggest drinking enough water to keep one's urine light colored, not darker yellow.

I'd also suggest re-mineralizing it, with something such as Willard's Water (after you've removed all the junk from it.)

The body seeks to maintain a fairly exact level of certain key minerals, such as sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. If one drinks water with too much of these minerals (such as sea water) then the body has to dilute the incoming minerals with stored water. If one drinks water with too few of any of these minerals (such as distilled water) then the body has to add back in the minerals from its stores.

What matters is to get enough water and enough of each of the key minerals that the body can obtain the balance it requires without undo stress.

Kindling
28th January 2011, 05:18
can I have a copy of your program manifesto (do you still have it)?, because this would be a great startup for a community movement or timebank like reciprecal sharing... (and a great way to punch the moneygrubbers in the nose) :wof:

I just don't know how to put one together from scratch...

Hi, xBusymom, I really don't have all the program details in writing anymore, but I could certainly help you draw them up.

BTW -I love your username! My youngest child is 13 now. My next oldest is 23 - followed by more :) - and some grandbabies! Makes me think of myself as an ex busy mom :-). Kind of makes me wonder what to do with myself these days. I'm past my children needing me every minute of the day, or needing to make more and more money to give them the things they need. Maybe it is time for me to explore things that interest me. So thankful to be a part of this wonderful community.

Let me know more about the community you are trying to organize. I would love to help. We also started job-seeking, voting, and GED programs on-site for adults. In low-income communities transportation is a huge problem - we had to bring the programs to them. For children we started reading, homework, and gardening programs. The community at large (churches, schools, homeowners, other organizations like The Boys and Girls Club of America, YMCA, United Way, etc...) helped us with funds, books, meeting space, etc... As a managing agent for the apartment community I had a way *in* as far as meeting the residents and involving them. I'm not really sure how to do the same thing now - without that connection - but I would love to figure it out. Figuring that out would be a GREAT way to punch the moneygrubbers in the nose - love it!!

Constance
28th January 2011, 06:23
Great idea!!! I can share my skills of how to organically garden...and grow your own "no-dig" vegetables :) !!!
For anyone interested, I will send you a PDF with step-by-step instructions. And then, I can coach you through any issues you may be having as you grow your beautiful crop.
with love and light,
Constance

Adaiahsshadow
28th January 2011, 10:13
Don't have time at the moment, but just wanted to let you all know. I'm going to compile a list of what can be taught and whom can teach and edit it in to the original post for ease of searching purposes.

Adaiahsshadow
28th January 2011, 10:20
What would be an excellent thread all on its own is ways we can learn to pull ourselves into the present. And when you are there all other things of any nature are taught and absorbed so much more easily. I'm sure lots of people have their own little tricks and tips for this to share.

Haven't had too much of an issue with this myself, but would love to hear any ideas you have, so I can share them with others.

wolf_rt
28th January 2011, 12:27
Great idea!!! I can share my skills of how to organically garden...and grow your own "no-dig" vegetables :) !!!
For anyone interested, I will send you a PDF with step-by-step instructions. And then, I can coach you through any issues you may be having as you grow your beautiful crop.
with love and light,
Constance

Hi Constance Neal, i would love to start my own vegatble garden in my small back yard. My main problem is grass... Kikuyu grass.. my entire yard is lost to this awfull stuff, garden beds dissapear entirely within 2 weeks if you dont constantly rip the stuff out. vegatbles, shrubs, and even small trees are lost to this grass within months. HELP....

EsmaEverheart
28th January 2011, 12:39
I can teach how to crochet. I can read patterns and I make up my own patterns as I go sometimes. I have canned and dehydrated food. I have gardened. I have butchered a deer. I can sew and do a lot of other domestic things.

cayman
28th January 2011, 14:41
I can tech you Chinese (both ancient and modern language)

It´s good topic, make me come to think of it---- what can I do to contribute in a brand new world?

10over7
28th January 2011, 15:11

Thanks.
Hi Adaiahsshadow,
Thankyou for this post! It is very a interesting subject to bring up, and I'm sure you will have facilitated the growth of many people. Nice one!

NOTE TO MODS
I don’t want to fall foul of the terms of use of this forum via self promotion. Please pm me and remove this post if you consider it to be inappropriate.

I am a teacher of Ancient Esoteric Meditation methods (Buddhist School). These methods are primarily aimed at expanding your own conscious awareness. Through your own internal 'realised' understanding, change and growth occurs. There are methods for extinguishing disasters, healing etc.

A quick note to those seeking their path.
I cannot overstate the importance of internal growth, whatever form it takes. There are many paths, some, but not all will take you to a very high level.
Use your feeling and intuition when you meet a teacher - if it doesn't feel quite right, its probably not for you. (Maybe its not on your personal path, maybe its the wrong teacher or the wrong time)
Have patience, you will find the right one in time!

Namaste to all,
J

cowens66
28th January 2011, 16:35
Great thread!
I love your art Jendayi.

I can teach anyone how to turn Jendayi's art, or any any pattern, into a mosaic done in any mosaic medium you like, ie stained glass mosaic, tile mosaic, pebble mosaic.

When I get back to the studio I would love to turn some of your pieces into patterns for mosaics.

I can also give a lot of resource info on raw living. One that I find very helpful along with Marcola.com is NaturalNews.com. btw. when soaking nuts and seeds to remove enzyme inhibitor please make sure they are raw nuts and seeds. The enzyme inhibitor is not present in cooked nuts and seeds, neither are the enzymes. :)

I can share how to make full meals that are raw, like raw lasagna, (no it does not include uncooked pasta) :)

I can share an abundance of info and resources on alternative health.

I can share diy info on tearing down or building walls, rooms etc.

I can share info on simple electrical skills such as installing lighting, outlets.

I can share info on simple plumbing skills such as removing, replacing sinks tubs etc.

I can share info on how to re-tile a floor, wall counter etc.

I can share info on many painting techniques. I don't see much use for a beautiful faux finish inside a survival shelter but you never know. :)

I can cook from scratch though I consume mostly raw food now I still love to cook.

I'm a good editor and have done some editing for published friends. Not my profession.

disclaimer; I am not a licensed contractor, electrician, plumber or health practitioner. :)

I am an artist and certified faux finisher.

Such a wonderful wealth of information has already been compiled here by the generous members of Avalon! Thank you!!

I am going to send pms out asap. Organic Gardening is the first thing I want to learn more about.

conk
28th January 2011, 19:54
Diabetes: This ailment can be cured with a raw diet. No longer any question about this.

Fran, glad to hear you are doing better on good food. Beware of too much sugar in the fruits, especially dried fruit. If you are feeling good and have your blood sugar checked every few years or so, you'll be fine. Your dried fruit treats are waaaaaaaay better than any other sugary treat. Are you getting enough protein?

Czarek, I can't argue with you on the subject of water. I'm basing my opinion on the books by F. Batmanghelidj. Quite convincing in themselves and with corroboration of others makes a good case. But definitely, if your urine is dark you are not drinking enough. Dr. Bob Livingston tells many stories of serious ailments resolving upon ingestion of copious amounts of water. I'll study some more though. Thanks for the comment.

http://https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ySDZZAenL._SL110_.jpg

Carmody
28th January 2011, 20:05

awesome! I'm in! Everybody's gifts are different.

vibrations
28th January 2011, 20:08
Diabetes: This ailment can be cured with a raw diet. No longer any question about this.

As I know diabetes like any other illness is a consquence of some internal conflict. I am working on psychosomatic field and I can assure you that diabetes (when appears) is a reaction of an deception, loss of ilusions etc and depends of the age when starts can be treated in a different ways. Almost always (if the person wish to be healed) can just dissapear. If this helps.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

BTW, not to get out from the tread, I can teach how to heal youself. No limits.

conk
28th January 2011, 20:14
As I know diabetes like any other illness is a consquence of some internal conflict. I am working on psychosomatic field and I can assure you that diabetes (when appears) is a reaction of an deception, loss of ilusions etc and depends of the age when starts can be treated in a different ways. Almost always (if the person wish to be healed) can just dissapear. If this helps.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

BTW, not to get out from the tread, I can teach how to heal youself. No limits. Agree 100%. Much or most of our health issues lie in the folds of mystery. If a person's subconscious mind is mapped in a poor way, then no amount of healing can help. Our assumptions and experiences (no matter how they are perceived) map our mind and strongly influence our thinking and behavior. A person with very low self esteem or worth may not feel good enough about themselves to heal. They may believe deep down that they are not worthy of good health.

vibrations
28th January 2011, 20:28
Agree 100%. Much or most of our health issues lie in the folds of mystery. If a person's subconscious mind is mapped in a poor way, then no amount of healing can help. Our assumptions and experiences (no matter how they are perceived) map our mind and strongly influence our thinking and behavior. A person with very low self esteem or worth may not feel good enough about themselves to heal. They may believe deep down that they are not worthy of good health.

as I can understand from your words, maybe you do not know that today there are tousends of med-professionals who are developing techniques which eliminate the reason for some part or parts of the body just talking to the patient. Everything begins with "where is the pain" or what organ is failing. There is entire "mapa corporis" develpoed and shows us in what part of our life is a trigger for the halth inbalance. Everything is very real, logic and not a bit mystic. belive me.

Kindling
28th January 2011, 20:33

Eagle, I would love to learn this. Please let me know if you decide to teach this :-).

Kindling
28th January 2011, 20:46
Don't have time at the moment, but just wanted to let you all know. I'm going to compile a list of what can be taught and whom can teach and edit it in to the original post for ease of searching purposes.

That would be great! I'm interested in learning from so many of the posters, I can't really keep up :-). To start with:

Constance Neal - I would love to know more about Organic Gardening.

Eagle - learning to see auras would be awesome.

Frangapanni - I would love to learn candle wicking.

vibrations
28th January 2011, 20:47
Eagle, I would love to learn this. Please let me know if you decide to teach this :-).

It is nothing unreal, it's just a fruit of many years of work and investigations. There is no any cell in your body which change by itself. Always there is an order from your brain. And the brain is driven by your mind. And you know how is our mind. Here and there, happy and sad etc etc. There are continous conflicts or contrast situations which affect us more or less. The "more" category is the one who makes us ill. When our subconcience see the situation which is not good for us, it starts to send the message to the part of the body which is simbolicly connected with this situation. If we do not react, the messeges are louder and louder from for example pain in a troath to the extreme which is troath cancer. This is just a base.

Shezbeth
28th January 2011, 20:53
"The only think I can teach is Resolve" - Urahara Kisuke

SKIBADABOMSKI
28th January 2011, 21:01
I preach and teach laughter as a way of earning a living. The good clean tax/bull**** free life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8QvDhevjJI

In the times ahead I'll be glad I have this work to distract myself and others away from the goings on.
Cheers.

katewilliams79
28th January 2011, 21:19
How does lucid dreamng healing work? I hate the dreams I have/had. And empathy isn't something I'm very good at, either. Thought about shamanic healing/soul retrieval to help; as yet haven't gone through with it (fear of the unknown).

Heartsong
28th January 2011, 21:33
I could lead a choir but for the life of me I don't know how this would work on the forum........

gong
28th January 2011, 22:27
I think this is a great idea however, would suggest this collection won't work in a forum like this without being transferred into a live database like system...

apologies if this was posted already or is known but are any of you aware of skill trading websites?

such as

swapaskill (http://www.swapaskill.com/)

another one is this
The New Economics Foundation (http://www.neweconomics.org/about)
- 'New' relates to say,'mainstream' level of knowledge but the ideas/ concepts date back to people like J M Keynes...
Of these people, most known to myself is David Boyle, have read a couple of his books (by far not many) and they were an eyeopener to me as regards the economic system

Lost Soul
28th January 2011, 22:47
Anyone interested in some 18th Century technology?

EasternViolet
28th January 2011, 22:59
Great thread! I can teach knitting - specifically Selbuvotter (my current favorite) -- that is Norwegian mittens from the Selbu region. Warm hands are always important. And knitting is a lovely meditation.

Kindling
29th January 2011, 00:30
Great thread! I can teach knitting - specifically Selbuvotter (my current favorite) -- that is Norwegian mittens from the Selbu region. Warm hands are always important. And knitting is a lovely meditation.

Norman, those were very interesting links you posted. Thanks :-)

EasternViolet, I would love to learn how to knit, but I think I have a mental block about it - lol! I can crochet. My Aunt and Grandmother have tried several times over the years to teach me to knit, and I just can't seem to get it. Maybe I'm not coordinated enough :-).

DawgBone
29th January 2011, 00:34
I can teach this:

http://www.clairvaux.org/images/BadHairDay.jpeg

http://www.clairvaux.org/images/LargeRebecca.jpeg

Drawing and painting, when done correctly, are actually a form of meditation.

Dennis Jonathan
29th January 2011, 00:35
I too would love to learn how to do my own home organic growing.

Great thread. Really makes you think about what it will be like when...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

@dawgbone: wow...just, wow.

9eagle9
29th January 2011, 01:03
Lovely . The black and white looks like a photograph.

I can teach this:

http://www.clairvaux.org/images/BadHairDay.jpeg

http://www.clairvaux.org/images/LargeRebecca.jpeg

Arrowwind
29th January 2011, 01:15
here are the links:
namaste...

I have done some drawing during mild trance also... I drew images of myself during other incarnations... I still have a couple... did about 30 years ago.. I found it helpful for me to understand some of the nature of my current struggles as well as attractions to different kinds of work etc. It was during a phase of life where I really really needed to comprehend and integrate the immortality of who I was in my essence. When I got it I stopped doing the drawing.. But recently I have been thinking of taking the work up again because I am moving into a new level of self expression where I wish to more fully integrate who I was then with who I am now into a better working expression, and gaining fuller access to past knowledge that still remains behind veils.

Arrowwind
29th January 2011, 01:22
Oh, what I could teach, I forgot about that part.... nutrition and alternative medicine, medicine wheel teachings, past life regression work, shamanic journeying to find spirit animals, some homeopathy, ozone therapy, massage, how to be with people who are dying, simple bead stringing, sewing of clothes, lasagna gardening, sex education classes,, and I really want to do that one but I have been told I would be run out of town here if I tried... I still might try though

Arrowwind
29th January 2011, 01:27

Absolutley, I spent countless hours drawing and oil painting as a child and made my way into a fine art school, but alas it was not my destiny and I certainly could not teach it.
I think all that art work I did as a child had a very profound effect in developing my ability to really see what is in front of me that others seem to me to be blind to

Lifesong
29th January 2011, 02:11
What a beautiful thread! Thank you all so much.

Eagle - I would love to learn to see auras, and would then teach it to my teenagers.

There are actually many things listed I would also like to learn, I look forward to achieving PM ability, and will be in touch with many of you once I do.

As for me, I've most recently been a small business turn-around consultant/exec (which I never want to do again, lol) and prior an accountant/bookkeeper (for which I hope there comes a time we do not need.)

I make handmade quilts, so I could teach that. I can also work with the children, both small and teens. I taught my kids when they were preschoolers to poke holes in the clouds with their intentions, then as they grew older I began teaching them about their intuition, which grew into a kind precognition exercise. Now everytime they leave the house, as teenagers do, I remind them to use their powers for only good. :) For what its worth, I've found through their friends and teammates that a very large percentage of our teenagers are already well awake and aware. Good news, that.

Thank you again, and peace to you all.

Jendayi
29th January 2011, 13:33

Thanks

as promised, a tutorial to start creating your own sacred geometry art..
click here (http://www.mendhak.com/58-sacred-geometry--tutorial-and-interpretations.aspx) for the tutorial (external link due to the high amount of images)
namaste.. jendayi

de rien
29th January 2011, 14:10
Here is a link to a new thread of folks joining together to focus on Reality Creation:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12640-New-Rising-Forming-Will-You-Join

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/edwardalan/dharmacist/Dharmaicstpurpleheadwithholesofligh.png

Here are 3 links useful in learning about Reality Creation:

All about Reality Creation and how to start doing it:
http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/index1.htm

Audio Mediation guide to help protect yourself and your Creations:
http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/audio/12D_DivineLightShield.mp3

Law of One, once you understand, it is easier:
http://www.lawofone.info/

Namasté

Roman195
29th January 2011, 15:44
I can teach Free Will, an understanding that is helpful for Ascension....

Roman195
29th January 2011, 15:48
I can teach Free Will, an understanding that could aid one's Ascension.

Adaiahsshadow
29th January 2011, 16:10
Alright if you could hold the post on what you can teach while I get caught up on listing them on the original post. I have about 6 hours to work on it and it shouldn't take me to long.

Thanks

xbusymom
29th January 2011, 17:51
Hi, xBusymom, I really don't have all the program details in writing anymore, but I could certainly help you draw them up.

BTW -I love your username! My youngest child is 13 now. My next oldest is 23 - followed by more :) - and some grandbabies! Makes me think of myself as an ex busy mom :-). Kind of makes me wonder what to do with myself these days. I'm past my children needing me every minute of the day, or needing to make more and more money to give them the things they need. Maybe it is time for me to explore things that interest me. So thankful to be a part of this wonderful community.

Let me know more about the community you are trying to organize. I would love to help. We also started job-seeking, voting, and GED programs on-site for adults. In low-income communities transportation is a huge problem - we had to bring the programs to them. For children we started reading, homework, and gardening programs. The community at large (churches, schools, homeowners, other organizations like The Boys and Girls Club of America, YMCA, United Way, etc...) helped us with funds, books, meeting space, etc... As a managing agent for the apartment community I had a way *in* as far as meeting the residents and involving them. I'm not really sure how to do the same thing now - without that connection - but I would love to figure it out. Figuring that out would be a GREAT way to punch the moneygrubbers in the nose - love it!!

Kindling, I would love to get the info... I am working with another woman who is starting a Non-profit for Autism (education and information sources), so I’m thinking about tailoring the community part of it for that; I also have a CDL and was hoping to be able to use it for transportation(??);
but (PM me or email ; (ID is also yahoo mail)...

back to topic...

that is a great idea... I was wondering if we could get hold of a timebank type of program we could use for this... I would even volunteer to set it up on my webhosting package ... and maybe directory-style copies on other host-servers for backups??

I just spotted gong’s message:

I think this is a great idea however, would suggest this collection won't work in a forum like this without being transferred into a live database like system...

apologies if this was posted already or is known but are any of you aware of skill trading websites?

such as

swapaskill (http://www.swapaskill.com/)

another one is this
The New Economics Foundation (http://www.neweconomics.org/about)
- 'New' relates to say,'mainstream' level of knowledge but the ideas/ concepts date back to people like J M Keynes...
Of these people, most known to myself is David Boyle, have read a couple of his books (by far not many) and they were an eyeopener to me as regards the economic system

Adaiahsshadow
29th January 2011, 20:07
O.k. all, I've listed it all seperately just need to put it in order and transfer it back, unfortunately work has been unusualy busy today. So I won't be able to finish by the end of my shift, however if you can bare with me I'll finish it up and post it when I get home at which time you all can continue posting what you can teach and I will update the list periodically.

Thanks all

xbusymom
29th January 2011, 20:40
I found this... don't know how much to do an affiliate time bank though...
http://community.timebanks.org/findtimebanks.php?sid=4c56926385b1bd2752d38af38c1a21f1

Heather2017
29th January 2011, 21:17
Here's a link with info related to conk's very helpful posts about nutrition and caring for our temporary temples and to big farming and pharma:

http://drhyman.com/the-toxic-triad-how-big-food-big-farming-and-big-pharma-spread-obesity-diabetes-and-chronic-disease-across-the-globe-2527/?utm_source=Publicaster&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=drhyman.com%20newsletter%20#10&utm_term=Read+more

Key point: "Industrial processed, fast, and junk food is addictive. Processed food full of sugar, fat, and salt is neurochemically, biologically addictive in the same way cocaine, heroin, nicotine and caffeine are addictive, and it increases food and calorie consumption and obesity as a result." He also has some good recommendations for promoting a healthier world.

I'm a gradually recovering junk food and sugar addict who is only changing her ways after developing severe food allergies. (Dealing with itchy hives as we speak.)

As for what I can teach, I can share what's helped on my journey toward better physical/mental/emotional health and spiritual growth. One example: "A Chakra Meditation" CD by Glenn Harrold. I love how he relates each chakra to a color, musical note, sense, aspect of self and affirmations, and he guides you to release blocked energy and emotion. Interesting that Glenn's bio is similar to Charles'. Another example: inositol (supplement) is helping my mental/emotional health. Honestly I'm not sure how much of the recent improvement in my mood and mental clarity is due to inositol and how much is due to an awakening triggered by happenings on Avalon...

Love,
Heather

Kindling
29th January 2011, 22:11
I make handmade quilts, so I could teach that. I can also work with the children, both small and teens. I taught my kids when they were preschoolers to poke holes in the clouds with their intentions, then as they grew older I began teaching them about their intuition, which grew into a kind precognition exercise. Now everytime they leave the house, as teenagers do, I remind them to use their powers for only good. :) For what its worth, I've found through their friends and teammates that a very large percentage of our teenagers are already well awake and aware. Good news, that.

Thank you again, and peace to you all.

I would love to learn how to share what I am learning with kids and grandkids. I've always wanted to learn how to quilt, too.

Kindling, I would love to get the info... I am working with another woman who is starting a Non-profit for Autism (education and information sources), so I’m thinking about tailoring the community part of it for that; I also have a CDL and was hoping to be able to use it for transportation(??);
but (PM me or email ; (ID is also yahoo mail)...

:

I bet the CDL license will help so much with providing transportation. I will give this some thought. I wish I had kept all of the planning and organizational materials now!! Sounds like you are starting an exciting and very important project :-).

daddy fishwick
29th January 2011, 22:25
Excellent idea and very positive thinking! I teach bushcraft and survival to young people as my job and would be more than happy to offer advice or ideas! Cheers, and have a great week!

Adaiahsshadow
29th January 2011, 23:36
The list has been posted. Please feel free to look it over and send me any adjustments.
Thanks

Bright Garlick
29th January 2011, 23:53
What a wonderful idea Adaiahsshadow :

I can teach meditation, mindfulness, how to make contact with aliens, how to feel your own suffering and transform that into compassion, Taoist Earth Energy practices.
Am I a good teacher - that's another question entirely !

Thanks for encouraging the best in humanity. ;)

Adaiahsshadow
29th January 2011, 23:59
What a wonderful idea Adaiahsshadow :

I can teach meditation, mindfulness, how to make contact with aliens, how to feel your own suffering and transform that into compassion, Taoist Earth Energy practices.
Am I a good teacher - that's another question entirely !

Thanks for encouraging the best in humanity. ;)

Thank you and everyone else for contributing to the thread.

oldeyes
30th January 2011, 00:00
I love this! I have new abilities which appeared out of nowhere suddenly in 2008 (empathic sensing, healing, lucid dreaming, clarity in perception, etc.) and once I get a better handle on them, I will share them - but not before. In truth, I have no idea where they came from. Still reeling. In fact, I could use a little help learning how to overcome an obstacle in my empathic abilities. I need to learn how to buffer that which comes my way - observing without absorbing.

These abilities are a part of me now, and I will share as soon as I can. In the meantime, here's what I can share here and now:

Guitar
Gaining perspective
English (native language)
Gratitude
Situational awareness
How to read dogs and horses (no empathic skills required)
Dog training
How to start and run an awesome pet sitting business
Regaining trust
Forgiveness
Listening skills (conversational and musical)
Perceiving underlying motivations

Thanks in advance to any and all who lend me their advice. Peace and love.

9eagle9
30th January 2011, 00:24
Love to hear it. The whole process of getting tuned into your latent abilities or have them come in stronger is not a process of learning to tune in, its a process , all a process, of casting off and shedding. The more inner landscape crud goes the more you are in touch with truly has been always a part of your SELF. Same process of finding out who you thought you were, isn't what you were after all.

So you got rid of something?

I love this! I have new abilities which appeared out of nowhere suddenly in 2008 (empathic sensing, healing, lucid dreaming, clarity in perception, etc.) and once I get a better handle on them, I will share them - but not before. In truth, I have no idea where they came from. Still reeling. In fact, I could use a little help learning how to overcome an obstacle in my empathic abilities. I need to learn how to buffer that which comes my way - observing without absorbing.

These abilities are a part of me now, and I will share as soon as I can. In the meantime, here's what I can share here and now:

Guitar
Gaining perspective
English (native language)
Gratitude
Situational awareness
How to read dogs and horses (no empathic skills required)
Dog training
How to start and run an awesome pet sitting business
Regaining trust
Forgiveness
Listening skills (conversational and musical)
Perceiving underlying motivations

Thanks in advance to any and all who lend me their advice. Peace and love.

oldeyes
30th January 2011, 00:43
Love to hear it. The whole process of getting tuned into your latent abilities or have them come in stronger is not a process of learning to tune in, its a process , all a process, of casting off and shedding. The more inner landscape crud goes the more you are in touch with truly has been always a part of your SELF. Same process of finding out who you thought you were, isn't what you were after all.

So you got rid of something?

I was geographically a hemisphere away from my abusive upbringing. I was in the Ecuadorian Andes. I kid you not, after about a week there, I dreamed of a shockingly beautiful blue woman with black hair who said nothing, but was pure love. I woke the next morning (Thursday) with these overwhelming abilities. And I remember thinking, 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.' :) And until I am no longer overwhelmed by them, I can't in good conscience teach them. Actually, since I have no recollection of learning them in a lesson-type format, I may never be able to teach these things. *sigh* A work in progress, me. Peace and love.

MariaDine
30th January 2011, 02:15
I 'm Art Historian doing my Doctor degree. I'm a reikian and I teach Yoga and Pilates.

Here is a good place to start discovering Yoga
Namasté

http://www.yoga-from-a-to-z.com/online-book.html

buffski
30th January 2011, 10:06
Thank you so much Adaiasshadow...superb idea.

I have an MA in Western Esotericism... I doubt I could teach, however I could point out useful reading on subjects such as:
The genesis of Rosicrucianism, NeoPlatonism, Hermeticism, Alchemy, Theosophy and much else besides.

I am also an experienced teacher of English to non English speakers and I do web/live chat lessons or could support those who wish to improve their written English.

I did start a thread on using Avalon as a teaching platform but my idea was fuzzy :) Thank you for this, it is clear and an extremely useful resource. I love your practicality.

Best wishes

Buffy x

wegge
30th January 2011, 10:56
Hi all,

very beatiful thread!
I just wanted to ask if anyone has an expertise in tantric practices. I don´t need a teacher but just a point where to start and let the stone roll. bearcow u said you´re familiar with taoist alchemy...isn´t that related or part of it?

I´m still trying to figure out what I could teach... I´ve one longer fasting experience (12 days) and engaged with this subject a bit so maybe i can give a few hints and tips.

About teaching in general:
As victor wooten (musician) wrote in his book (loosely paraphrased): No one can teach you anything, they just can show you but you have to learn it for youself.

best wishes
wegge

kerbie
30th January 2011, 13:35
As victor wooten (musician) wrote in his book (loosely paraphrased): No one can teach you anything, they just can show you but you have to learn it for youself.

best wishes
wegge

I was told a similar phrase which was "you cannot teach someone, but you can encourage them to learn."

gong
30th January 2011, 13:39
one of my teachers used to say something along the lines of: "I am not a teacher really - I only show you where the door is but you have to walk through that door yourself"
this was martial arts but this one still sticks with me

xbusymom
30th January 2011, 14:07
my favorite one is:
"give a man a fish and you feed him for one day; teach a man to fish..."
(and he can get his own food and leave yours alone - LOL)

pinkfrost
30th January 2011, 18:42
ALL PURPOSE PIZZA DOUGH

1 teaspoon dry yeast
1 & 3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 tablespoon salt
5 cups flour
2 tablespoon olive oil

1/2 cup flour for kneading

Use large glass bowl to mix yeast with water, add sugar and salt, add 3 cups flour, mix well, add remaining 2 cups flour add olive oil mix well until incorporated. Form into ball in bowl. Let rest for 10 minutes. Remove from bowl, place on lightly floured surface, add flour when needed and knead at least 2 minutes. Use an old bread bag or some other container. Seal and let sit in fridge for at least 8 hours. Yeast will do it's thing without activation if you let time do all the work. Will make 4 large pizza pies.

Obviously this is a straightfoward recipe, you can play with honey substitutions, I use seasalt, and sometimes substitute with wheat flour

Preheat to 450. On a pizza pan or cookie sheet grease and flour to prepare for the dough. Stretch the dough to a crown around the edges. At the point you can brush a little olive oil onto the center. PREBAKE YOUR CRUST BEFORE ADDING TOPPINGS OR SAUCE. Let it bake for about 4-5 minutes, then remove from heat, add toppings, Bake for 4-5 minutes longer until cheese has melted and bubbly or the crust is golden brown.

9eagle9
30th January 2011, 19:40
This might be a great 'doh' question from the domestically challenged here but will yeast rise if it's cold (the refrigeration part) or are we not aiming for the sort of yeast rise one expects from your typical bread recipe...?

pinkfrost
30th January 2011, 20:58
good question. don't know why it works, but the yeast will rise once you get it in the oven heat. (around the crown...the thicker you make your crust the more "doughy" and fluffy it will be.) i think it's because the yeast slowly incorporates into the dough instead of activating it and proofing it the traditional way.

10over7
31st January 2011, 06:53
Hi all,

very beatiful thread!
I just wanted to ask if anyone has an expertise in tantric practices. I don´t need a teacher but just a point where to start and let the stone roll. bearcow u said you´re familiar with taoist alchemy...isn´t that related or part of it?

I´m still trying to figure out what I could teach... I´ve one longer fasting experience (12 days) and engaged with this subject a bit so maybe i can give a few hints and tips.

best wishes
wegge

Are you talking about Tantric Practices as in Esoteric practices or Sexual practices? My teacher has spoken about the sexual practices; he says they are too risky in this modern, defiled time. Too easy for a genuine seeker to fall into sensual attachment or lust and then trainwreck themselves!

What tantra generally means to this Buddhist! :) (http://seanrobsville.blogspot.com/2009/12/sutra-and-tantra-in-buddhism.html)

If you are interested in meditation type practices, I can suggest a teacher in Germany if you like. I'm afraid I cant help you with the sexual tantra!

A teacher is like a guide -they know the territory, the pitfalls and the shortcuts; but you have to walk according to their direction.

Sol Va
31st January 2011, 07:09
I offer adeptness in
Poetry
Emotional Healing
Courage
Expatriation
Tropical Living

Constance
31st January 2011, 08:28
For your Dyslexia have you tried Hypnotherapy ?
Just a thought!

I used to be a hypnotherapist.. The most brilliant man I know on this planet is extremely dyslexic. The key is "neurology". This brilliant person has compensated for his dyslexia in the most amazing ways. He reads books bottom up and sideways. He has written a 500+ page book and is simultaneously writing 20 others at the same time.

wegge
31st January 2011, 10:25
Are you talking about Tantric Practices as in Esoteric practices or Sexual practices? My teacher has spoken about the sexual practices; he says they are too risky in this modern, defiled time. Too easy for a genuine seeker to fall into sensual attachment or lust and then trainwreck themselves!

What tantra generally means to this Buddhist! :) (http://seanrobsville.blogspot.com/2009/12/sutra-and-tantra-in-buddhism.html)

If you are interested in meditation type practices, I can suggest a teacher in Germany if you like. I'm afraid I cant help you with the sexual tantra!

A teacher is like a guide -they know the territory, the pitfalls and the shortcuts; but you have to walk according to their direction.

Thank for your answer. I didn´t know the spiritual part and the material (sexual) part are divided. I thought they (can) go hand in hand and that is what I´m looking for (but always open to find something else). I´m not that much interested in a pure meditational practice but thank you nevertheless.

10over7
31st January 2011, 10:41
Thank for your answer. I didn´t know the spiritual part and the material (sexual) part are divided. I thought they (can) go hand in hand and that is what I´m looking for (but always open to find something else). I´m not that much interested in a pure meditational practice but thank you nevertheless.

No problems at all! Its not that they are divided, the union of yin and yang is important!
But one should be careful not to fall into the trap of sensual desire :)
In the school I study, its such an advanced practice that I am unlikely to reach it in this life! But there are many many roads and everyone is different, so one solution will not work for all!
Good luck in your seeking wegge! May your path rise up to find your feet!

GoldenYears
31st January 2011, 15:14
Im a Master Gardener if anyone has questions on organic gardening, pest control, container gardening, etc.

What a great thread!!!

eversive
1st February 2011, 05:02
I am an audio engineer of about 5 years now, so any question on mixing/mastering music, music theory, guitar repairs, etc. is more than welcome!

Shezbeth
2nd February 2011, 20:20
Alright, stepping outside myself for a moment, I could help others to grasp and understand -

Philosophy
Kung Fu
Self Defense (not the same)
Self Reliance
Nutrition *
Compassion & Empathy
Energetic Healing *
Peaceful Resistance
Power & Politics *

There may be more ^_^

* - While I have a working knowledge, I can further direct others to more authoritative resources

Peacelovinman
2nd February 2011, 20:51
Hey all.

Skills: playing bass guitar, organic gardening (growing food small scale), personal coaching, sales, home educating.

My wife cooks all our meals from fresh ingredients - she has recipes galore!

Anything I can give which would be of use to someone else, you're welcome to it!

InCiDeR
2nd February 2011, 21:56
Hello friends,

I do believe I would be able to learn you some Swedish ;)

Otherwise, just ask me...sometimes I surprise myself :clock:

happyexpat
3rd February 2011, 14:33
Dowsing and reiki.
My husband is also on here (Non) and he can teach working with coppersmithing and gardening.
While dowsing and reiki are what I actually do day in and day out, I'm happy to give regardless of what someone's situation is.

Ron Mauer Sr
4th February 2011, 12:40
For a long time I've been collecting information about how to more comfortably get through the rapidly changing financial times we are experiencing. Much of what I need to learn, or have learned, is available at Ideas for Self Sufficient Living During Financially Turbulent Times (http://ronmauer.net/blog/).

Jean-Marie
4th February 2011, 13:02
Through Boy Scouts of America, I teach Youth the First Aid, Emergency Preparedness, and Family Life Merit Badges, Camping Skills, Survival Skills, and How to cook anything over a campfire! I also teach 8th Grade CCD at Church.

I also have the following skills that I have never officially taught but certainly could teach. Knitting, Crocheting, Sewing, Candle making, Cooking, Canning, Wild Foraging of Plant Food and Herbs.

How to win a local political campaign using Grass Roots. I have had a key involvement in 3 successful local political campaigns.

Jean-Marie

Jean-Marie
4th February 2011, 14:16
This might be a great 'doh' question from the domestically challenged here but will yeast rise if it's cold (the refrigeration part) or are we not aiming for the sort of yeast rise one expects from your typical bread recipe...?

When using a recipe that calls for the water and yeast to be added to flour etc..... Your water should be between 120 and 130 degrees fahrenheit. If you are proofing the yeast or growing a yeast sponge to use later in a jar on the stove top you can make the water warm. The best way to rise anything is to create humidity in the kitchen. (boil a pot of water on the stove top).

Gypsy Woman
8th February 2011, 09:25
I can teach a family of 2 to live on under $300 A MONTH and eat on $5 a day, in North America, eating like royalty... (No KD in my home, no MSG, no aspartame, no crap) And how to cook, as well as sing and play guitar for your supper, turn .10 cents into $500, buy a van for $400 (still purring like a kitten after one year on the road...) all kinds of useful stuff like that!

I can't teach any esoteric arts, and I've tried to learn some for over 25 years now, but alas, don't seem wired that way, so I just keep learning concrete survival skills, and will happily share them with the community.

Gypsy Woman
8th February 2011, 09:40
Kerbie wrote:

Parkour:
Parkour is the concept of using one’s own strength, speed, agility and skill to overcome obstacles and barriers. It can look dynamic and explosive from one perspective, yet fluid and graceful from another. It can be complex and difficult in one movement, but simple and direct in the next. It is an efficiency discipline that helps one explore their new awareness of owning a body, a vehicle, and maintaining it. It encourages exploration of not only one’s environment, but one’s own instinctive fears and rationality. The tool is found in the skills of discipline, self awareness and respect for your environment. The body is a machine of cause and effect, impression and expression, creation and destruction. It is a personal tool that can be used to help one save time on his journey and catch that bus or train that he always misses. Yet it could be the difference between life and death in a situation of disaster. The tool can be acquired in the skills needed to be strong and fast in both mind and body.

The efficiency tool draws its roots from Method Naturelle; a french military discipline in which movement should be efficient, purposeful and effective whilst looking fluid, natural and effortless for the athlete performing them.

It also takes inspiration from the teachings of Bruce Lee, The Movies of Jackie Chan and the spirit of the martial art student; to learn to be useful in mind, body and spirit.

Parkour? Wow that's interesting! My son and I have been fascinated with watching Parkour videos for some time now. Amazing. I'm too old to learn and on the wrong continent, but more power to you!

Star Gazer
8th February 2011, 09:42
I can teach the guitar and music theory. I've also got a pretty mean left hook. ;)

write4change
8th February 2011, 09:45
I used to teach English, World History and Journalism. I have almost 60 units in History and I have no idea what is right or wrong any more or what should be taught. the top five versions of everything?

Whiskey_Mystic
8th February 2011, 09:59
One of my professional specialties is online community management and community group dynamics. This has mostly been applied to the computer game industry the last fifteen years. I can also teach simple but effective energetic protection. I hope to get good enough to teach Feng Shui, but I am not there yet. I have also run poetry workshops that were successful and creative. Those were fun!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I can teach the guitar and music theory. I've also got a pretty mean left hook. ;)

I would very much like to learn guitar and mean left hook. :-)