PDA

View Full Version : Is any one else going through this?

J0urney
27th January 2011, 12:09
Iím just wondering, is any one else having trouble sleeping? Are you having migraines you canít get rid of? I am prone to migraines. I deal with them every day but the ones I have been having the last week and a half now are different. I feel as if I am going up and down a mountain. My ears are popping, my body aches. Nothing I take kills the pain. When I lay down it only gets worse. I donít sleep any more. Iím up all night. As if Iím on watch for something. I know where most of that comes from, but the headaches, damn. Iím just wondering if Iím alone in feeling this.
Thank You

Tuza
27th January 2011, 12:17
Put some good lavendar aromatherapy oil on each side of your temples and your third eye and wrist pulses. Also burn some in your room, let me know how you go.

If you sage stick your house out that might be helpful also. Aspirin is a blood thinner also could help. As I said let me know how you go.

Gone002
27th January 2011, 12:19
I hear you, my sleep pattern has been broken the last couple of days and i have been having migraines that feel like, someone is in my head stabing all around it.

EDIT
yes i have felt at night that im waiting for something to happen or some event, its a strange feeling

Snowbird
27th January 2011, 12:27
Below, is just one of many sites that state that migraine headaches may possibly be caused from magnesium deficiency.

If anyone is having trouble sleeping, try 3 to 4 mg of melatonin, found just about everywhere, with some chamomile tea. This is very helpful.

http://www.ctds.info/magnesium-migraine.html

Nomatic
27th January 2011, 12:33
I am also having Body aches and my sleep has been spotty for a year or so....
The energetics are quite strange at this time in history and it seems to be causing all manner of fun!

Garry Irwin
27th January 2011, 12:52
No your not alone.
I had a rather unsettling episode last week similar to yours, with a feeling of expectation, a bad headache (I don't have migraine), couldn't sleep, couldn't think straight.
Naturally, you look for causes why you are feeling this way.
Coincidence or not, my locale was heavily chem-trailed that same day. The trails hung around all day gradually forming into a blanket of haze and by midnight there was a thick fog that had a strange smell to it.
When it was all over the next day, my thinking was clearer although the feeling of expectation is still with me.
How do you feel now?

PHARAOH
27th January 2011, 12:56
Here in Florida we experianced the same type symptoms after about 3-5 days of chem -spraying. May want to check that out and be mindful of when they are spraying and remember what the symptoms are. May also find yourselves edgy and unable to control your temperment. Just an FYI. Take great care and look after one another.

Charlie Pecos
27th January 2011, 13:15
Definitely having a lot of headaches of late. Also my wife and I both have a "feeling" that "time is short".

zelda
27th January 2011, 13:17
PHARAOH, I'm in Florida too!!!!
If you please, describe which are the symptoms of the chem-trails.
I usually suffer from migraines, but lately, the occurrences are happening often than normal. :(

PHARAOH
27th January 2011, 13:31
PHARAOH, I'm in Florida too!!!!
If you please, describe which are the symptoms of the chem-trails.
I usually suffer from migraines, but lately, the occurrences are happening often than normal. :(

zelda, please keep in mind that we are all a bit different and everyones may experiance different symptoms. Symptoms I feel are sleeplessness, aches and pains, lots of tension in the air at work as well as home. Mood swings, feeling tired etc. Hope this helps.

jorr lundstrom
27th January 2011, 13:49
For three months I have slept about three nights/ week. No problem really.
There is a lot of energy cascading up from Gaia and it is increasing.
So the pressur of energy is increasing all the time. LOL It will only be worse.
But our bodies are also getting better and better in channeling the energy so it really isnt going to be a bigger problem.
If you dont make a resistance of course. You justhave to relax and say yes to whats happening. LOL
Have you ever heard about chanching taken place. This is one aspect. Lucky you.

Laochra
27th January 2011, 14:26
Nice one jOurney,

Since I became a member a couple of days ago i started to feel different. I never get ill which makes it all the stranger. It started with light activity in my third eye, then by the evening had turned to a full scale torrent in my head. I felt ok most
yesterday and then last night went through a massive purge of sweats and fever, which I'm still having now albeit nowhere as intense..

Thanks needed to post that

kersley
27th January 2011, 18:41
Exactly as you described it, i feel it. the question is why?

Laochra
27th January 2011, 18:59
It seems to become more intense as the night goes on, then weakens as the morning comes... Powerful stuff!

Nomatic
27th January 2011, 19:14
I have also been experiencing pretty significant discomfort in the second chakra from the middle of the night till morning. This usually subsides after I get going but I have the sense that
it is related to some external energy. Anyone else have this?

Hop
27th January 2011, 20:05
Hello All. I am new to the forum, first post actually.

I too have felt a high strangeness as of late. Seems to have intensified over the last few months beginning in the Fall. I have likened these feelings and sensations as one of a "Cracking". It is as if there is a newness and energy about, but of it I have no understanding, just a subtle and elusive knowing of the differences being made manifest, of a coloring and context once unknown now uncovering. Whatever it is, is truly not new, what is new is our access to it. For me this cracking is a fissure in my perception. It is an opening up, and with this change also comes difficulties, of a physical, emotional, and spiritual nature, and of a journey now birthing.

Alliamber
27th January 2011, 20:18
Hi, I am a new Avalon member. But not new to the Avalon forum as I have been an avid reader of information found here for sometime . I try to keep up with as much as I can here because I do sense that time is short. For whatever it may be worth I have had what I would consider a major headache off and on for awhile now. It seems to be only on one side however. Also in my profession I meet a lot of different people. A few months back I spoke with a woman who had spent some time out and about hiking across America. She traveled only with her dog and a few belongings. Anyhow it was interesting meeting Her because like the new testament apostles she seemed to rely on the kindness of those she met on her journey. When I first saw her she needed money for a room at a hotel. I had almost no money so I could not pay for her room. This woman came back a little later on the same day and said that someone else had given her enough money to afford the room. She came back to see me because She could see that I had wanted to help her. It was funny because I was able to give her some food and the little money I had. The next morning before she left she took me aside and told me time is growing very short. I am not completely sure what she ment but since then I have paid a lot more attention to what is going on in the world. The folks here are great givers of information. Has anyone else recently met or had a similar encounter? Sorry if a bit off the original subject.

slipknotted
27th January 2011, 20:22
yes and how about the ringing in the ears ?

jsb_swampfox
27th January 2011, 20:26
I too have had the increase in headaches, not too bad though, but i have also had a little bit of virdigo, which doesnt last long but happens about once a day then goes away as fast as it sets in. I have found the headaches have to just take their corse, so to speak. Pain relivers havent seemed to help. I have also had a increase in my sence of smell for short periods of time, then it goes back to normal, whatever that is..lol. When my smeller is in this state, it normally fixes on a certain odor, and that odor becomes so powerful I have to walk away, even if its a good smell...it's that strong. Anyone else?

jorr lundstrom
27th January 2011, 20:26
I have also been experiencing pretty significant discomfort in the second chakra from the middle of the night till morning. This usually subsides after I get going but I have the sense that
it is related to some external energy. Anyone else have this?

It seems as it is an external energi. And it often is worse during the night.
Gaia increases her energi very fast and a lot of people will experience the
kundalinienergi activating their chakrasystems. This is somehing happening
all over the planet now. This is a blessing, absolutely not a curse.
It could happen just through logging in to a forum like this where a lot of awakened
members meet. Their collected energy is enough to affect newcomers.
Go with the flow, you are on a free ride.
And please, take it easy. And by the way, welcome to the club!!!!!!! Jorr

Sidney
27th January 2011, 20:37
zelda, please keep in mind that we are all a bit different and everyones may experiance different symptoms. Symptoms I feel are sleeplessness, aches and pains, lots of tension in the air at work as well as home. Mood swings, feeling tired etc. Hope this helps.

Ditto all of that, except the being in Florida part. Im in the midwest, chems have been thick here too. Have seen the sun twice in a month. :( I have chronic pains and fatigue already, but as of lately tenfold. Anxiety and insomnia. and crabbiness. Did not sleep one wink last night.:sleep:

BrianEn
27th January 2011, 20:43
I had some pressure changes in the ear and a case of deja vue. Then there was a hum I think that was coming from the fridge.

jorr lundstrom
27th January 2011, 20:45
projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=260 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=260)

The energy coming from Gaia for 7000 years had a vibration of 7,56 waves/second(7,65 Hz)
Year 2000 it increased to 3500waves/second(3,5KHz)

This is the energy that has emanated from the planet, but this amount has not gone through
our bodies. The amount that passes through our bodies has increased from 7,65 Hz to
13,0 Hz in November 2010, when it really started to increase.
From November 2010 to
November 2011 it will go from 13,0 Hz to 3,5 KHz (3500 Hz) And then the transformation is over.
We will probably not recognize ourself at all then. LOL

There is a link on top to my album, there is a pic of this. The green line is free energi and
the blue shows the development of the energi passing through our bodies.

Enjoy the ride. See you on top. And know that this is a totally new experience for humankind.
We have come here right now to participate in this adventure. Lucky us.

Yiiihooooo Jorr

TigaHawk
27th January 2011, 21:02
Last night, i think i spent about 2 hours having little wake up episodes. It took that long for me to realise it was one of those headache things ive mentioned here, combined being woken from a deep sleep i think that took me so long to get up and go take an asprin - sort of like, messedupweriddream-pain-sleepfor bout 20mins-repeat

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?7623-Headaches-a-closer-look

Could you please explain that graph Jorr? I'm going to take a guess and say its a rise in EM use/strength?

PHARAOH
27th January 2011, 21:13

slipnoted, I have experianced quite a bit more of the ringing myself over this past week. Will keep my ears open and see what comes of it.

PHARAOH
27th January 2011, 21:16
BTW they are spraying all over central Florida today January 27th 2011.

Rocky_Shorz
27th January 2011, 21:25
slipnoted, I have experianced quite a bit more of the ringing myself over this past week. Will keep my ears open and see what comes of it.

http://spaceweather.com/swpod2011/27jan11/Mike-Hollingshead1_strip.jpg

didn't Charles mention we would be getting attention over the last few days?

Equinox
27th January 2011, 21:45
I have also experienced 3-4 severe headaches over the last few weeks and they hit hard and fast at around 4-6 am. I don't usually get headaches at all (my father and brother don't get headaches ever), but these last few have been so intense that I've considered going to the hospital they were so bad. After about 30-60 minutes, the headache subsides but leaves me in a very drained condition.

I'm going to start documenting these attacks to see if there is any possible correlation to the timing of these headaches and other "major" events that could be occurring or about to occur.

So, in answer to Journey, YES and this is very unusaul for me.

Peace and good health to all

Anchor
27th January 2011, 22:01
Iím just wondering, is any one else having trouble sleeping? Are you having migraines you canít get rid of? I am prone to migraines. I deal with them every day but the ones I have been having the last week and a half now are different. I feel as if I am going up and down a mountain. My ears are popping, my body aches. Nothing I take kills the pain. When I lay down it only gets worse. I donít sleep any more. Iím up all night. As if Iím on watch for something. I know where most of that comes from, but the headaches, damn. Iím just wondering if Iím alone in feeling this.
Thank You

Have you seen a chiropractor?

MariaDine
27th January 2011, 22:06
Everybody is going through this and it's Global. And it's going to last for a long time.

Use everything you can, which means exercise to help you sleep, eat light and get use to meditation.

Use aromas, crystals, massage, acunpunture, tibetan bowls, water theraphy etc, to help you cope with the body changes.

Those who are Reikians have it easier. :)

Namastť

Rocky_Shorz
27th January 2011, 22:06
I have also experienced 3-4 severe headaches over the last few weeks and they hit hard and fast at around 4-6 am. I don't usually get headaches at all (my father and brother don't get headaches ever), but these last few have been so intense that I've considered going to the hospital they were so bad. After about 30-60 minutes, the headache subsides but leaves me in a very drained condition.

I'm going to start documenting these attacks to see if there is any possible correlation to the timing of these headaches and other "major" events that could be occurring or about to occur.

So, in answer to Journey, YES and this is very unusaul for me.

Peace and good health to all

I found closing my fingers around my upper ear and softly squeezing relieved the pain as it came on...

Mister_m
27th January 2011, 22:24
It's more a case of sleeping but never feeling rested for me.

jorr lundstrom
27th January 2011, 22:24
Could you please explain that graph Jorr? I'm going to take a guess and say its a rise in EM use/strength?

Yes TigaHawk. You are right about the strength. You just have to study the blue line.
We are a bit ahead in that rising. Energies are increasing daily, but our bodies also get better at processing the energy.
All over the spiritual forums over the planet people are asking: couldnt we get some relief soon, isnt it over yet, everybody has a lot of peculiar symtoms.
Very common is buzzing or ringing tone inside head, headache, fatigue, no sleep, sleepiness, ace in hips and backache and so on ad infinitum
Nothing to worry about. It will pass, then comes something else. Its good if you take Vitamin B. D3 and Folic acid. And a lot of water. Jorr

Scout
27th January 2011, 22:28

Yes, itching, ringing ears. No headaches but intermittent dizzy spells. Waking in the middle of the night for no reason.

Fructedor
27th January 2011, 22:31
Only slight headaches, but very odd sleep / wake patterns and unusual fatigue - plus many turbulent dreams, not neccesarily negative, but busy

Good night all

Fructedor

Scout
27th January 2011, 22:31
didn't Charles mention we would be getting attention over the last few days?[/QUOTE]

Wild, Rocky Shorz! Was that near your home?

Rocky_Shorz
27th January 2011, 22:37
Yes TigaHawk. You are right about the strength. You just have to study the blue line.
We are a bit ahead in that rising. Energies are increasing daily, but our bodies also get better at processing the energy.
All over the spiritual forums over the planet people are asking: couldnt we get some relief soon, isnt it over yet, everybody has a lot of peculiar symtoms.
Very common is buzzing or ringing tone inside head, headache, fatigue, no sleep, sleepiness, ace in hips and backache and so on ad infinitum
Nothing to worry about. It will pass, then comes something else. Its good if you take Vitamin B. D3 and Folic acid. And a lot of water. Jorr

How is getting bombarded by Thorium affecting our bodies... each of those symptoms also point to mild radiation poisoning...

Ricker
27th January 2011, 22:46
Sleep has always been a problem for me. I average four hours a night. It never really bothered me before but lately I am constantly exhausted. Work related I'm sure. Can't find any other way to support my family.
I have had the same strange sensation off and on for about three months now. The only way I can explain it is "I do not belong at this place and time" This sensation usually lasts for about thirty seconds or so but it kinda freaks me out a bit. During this time everything seems strange like I am witnessing my surroundings for the very first time. This is the only way I can explain it. Maybe I'm just weird ;-)

Ricker

Rainbow44
27th January 2011, 22:50
Some nights I sleep like a baby and others maybe at most 4 hours sleep.
Sometimes I feel like someone is watching other times I feel there is something walking around outside.
There is an electric charge to the air sometimes and it affects my body which brings on headaches, not so much migrains but uncomfortable non the less.
I sage the house and that seems to help, talk to my spirit guides and ask for help.
Many people are going thru sleepless nights, we aren't the only ones so I think it's our times, and the unanswered questions of our future.
But at least we are experiencing these times together!

Blessings,
Rainbow

scanner
27th January 2011, 23:00
The energies are rushing in , in torrents now and the pressure is building . The magnetic flux has moved and is moving allowing more energies to flood in . This has to have an effect on all life hence all the animals dieing off .

Nela
27th January 2011, 23:17
I also have this "waiting for something" syndrome, and last month (I have a date and time written somewhere in the notebook) and today at 20:53 I have experienced strange thing: at one moment, it felt like increased pressure in the air, standstill point (all normal city noises stopped), strange feeling in the ears, pressure on the top of the head. Like a blanket has been lifted and that placed down again. Last time, my first thought was: something has happened. I immediately begun to browse the internet to see if there are any news, but found nothing that would bring the AHA feeling.

Moreover, for the last two moths or so, I feel this increased heaviness, like it takes more and more effort to move the body, like going through the mud. And that is not a matter of my mood, but real density in the air, around me. Also, boredom of everyday living and sense of being closed into a very, very small box. Even though time is speeding and speeding up, events are unwinding like in a slow motion and since patience is not my middle name, sometimes I think that if something doesn't start/change/lift I will freak out.

Rosco1
27th January 2011, 23:31
I too have had the increase in headaches, not too bad though, but i have also had a little bit of virdigo, which doesnt last long but happens about once a day then goes away as fast as it sets in. I have found the headaches have to just take their corse, so to speak. Pain relivers havent seemed to help. I have also had a increase in my sence of smell for short periods of time, then it goes back to normal, whatever that is..lol. When my smeller is in this state, it normally fixes on a certain odor, and that odor becomes so powerful I have to walk away, even if its a good smell...it's that strong. Anyone else?

This is a form of ESP (extra sensory perception) it is called Clairalience (smelling)

Charlie Pecos
27th January 2011, 23:37
Over the last year I have been having episodes where I get what I call a "major download". It feels as though energy is being dumped right onto and into my head. I feel dizzy at first, then feel "floaty" for up to several days after. Last time was about 3 weeks ago and happened in Target and it darn near knocked me to the ground. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Chilled
27th January 2011, 23:39
I've been having problems too, not migraines though. It's mostly emotional for me, like a roller coaster. Although I too am having trouble sleeping and feel physically quite bogged down. I think we'll all get through this though, it's all part of the process.

J0urney
27th January 2011, 23:40
Thank you all for answering my post. I ended up in the Dr.ís office today. I was trying to clean house and just kind of sat down on the floor propped up next to the closet doors. All of my kids came running. I have 10 of the best kids in the world. Only 3 were home, so they called every one else. LOL The Dr. seems to think itís a really bad tension headache. I think itís something more. I know to much not to.

Jorr, I have never heard of chanching. Please explain this to me.

Alliamber, my kids have ďmentoredĒ since birth by very people. Because of these people we have been able to prepare for just about anything that comes along. I truly believe that there are no coincidences in this life. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

Slipknoted, I have ringing in my ears to. Itís crazy. I lay down when the pills kick in and thatís all I hear.

Jsb, havenít had anything with the smell. Iím dizzy as hell though.

Mister_m, I cahse 10 teenagers, what is rest? LOL

Ricker, my kids could tell you stories that might explain this. I have several children that remember past lives on other planets. 3 of them are mine biologically, the others were sent to me. Canít explain it any better. You may want to pm me and I can set you up with them. This house knows to much, if you know what I mean?

I hope it didnít bother anyone that I responded to you all in this one post? Iím still in a lot of pain. Iím hoping the good drugs the Dr. gave me set in. Again thank you to all of you.

Trail
27th January 2011, 23:46
I don't want to point out the obvious.. but.. are you sure ur not taking any Monosodiumglutamate (MSG) and/or Asartame?

If you take painkillers for the headache, make sure they do not contain ASPARTAME.. its stunningly amazing how many painkillers have it!!! there are websites devoted to listing aspartame containing 'medicines' (poisons actually)... aspartame in ur painkiller gives you back your headache the next day... doh!!

My girlfriend had many migraines, almost everyday.. we stopped eating aspartame and MSG and they have stopped comletely!!

Chilled
27th January 2011, 23:57
Also, out of curiosity... If I may ask, does anybody else get this strong sense that there a spiritual wall so to speak that needs taken down? And that this emotional exhaustion is part of the taking down of that wall? I'm not trying to just push aside the conversation here, just felt like this was an appropriate place to ask. :)

Rosco1
28th January 2011, 00:00
Over the last year I have been having episodes where I get what I call a "major download". It feels as though energy is being dumped right onto and into my head. I feel dizzy at first, then feel "floaty" for up to several days after. Last time was about 3 weeks ago and happened in Target and it darn near knocked me to the ground. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

These downloads hold incredible amounts of information and your conscious mind will be able to access them when the time is right.

This will happen more and more to everyone on the planet and when that DAY comes it will open up instant communications from soul to soul across the planet, it is up to you the individual whether you ACT or observe.

This is the 'wild card' we have been gifted with.

Some may get the feeling of a tight band around their head, others as if someone has just walked right through them leaving them almost orgasmic, yet others will get like a spiritual cartouche dropping from above into their very being.

To some beings it seems like 'time' is running out - but humanity has yet to play the 'wild card'.

greybeard
28th January 2011, 00:03
There was a thread here last year that covered a lot of concerns raised in this one.
Many are going through physical changes disturbances just now.

One theory is that the nervous system of the body has to be "rewired" in order to accept a higher spiritual energy.
Kundalini awakening is also happening, that burns of past karma and removes the illusion of duality.

Assuming that the energy coming from the sun is changing and increasing it would seem logical that we are going through growing pains to become a new species of human being and that we need this "rewiring"

Chris

jorr lundstrom
28th January 2011, 00:20
The Dr. seems to think itís a really bad tension headache. I think itís something more.

Jorr, I have never heard of chanching. Please explain this to me.

You seem to have other signs that points to kundalinienergy Headache usually is about energy trying to get up, but is blocked somewhere in the head. It will pass, but until it does you can try painkillers, they do no harm for the process. Drink a lot of water, take vitamin B, D3, Folicacid and if you smoke C and Iron( Fe) Millions all over the world runs to their doctors with those signs now and the doctors dont know wot its all about.
So they recommend their standardsolutions. Ok. And little mother, for heavens sake, rest if you can. Jorr

EasternViolet
28th January 2011, 00:48

Yes, how about that? Can you describe what you are experiencing? I have constant awareness of high pitched ring. At times the volume seems to intensify. I try and pay attention, thinking I may be sensing something, or tuning in...but not making any connections really. Cheers!

Gone001
28th January 2011, 00:59
Are body's are changing in my opinion due to the rampant energy running a muck and growing throughout the Universe; it's like going through puberty a second time haha. Another part of it is that we feel what the world is going through. Sometimes it's painful but I truly believe in my heart that the end will justify the means so try to hang in there; I know how hard it can be.

Cheers,

Aldous

Chilled
28th January 2011, 01:01
I've been getting the same thing, although it's more of a hum. It's very random and has only been happening for the last three days or so...

EasternViolet
28th January 2011, 01:02
Are body's are changing in my opinion due to the rampant energy running a muck and growing throughout the Universe; it's like going through puberty a second time haha. Another part of it is that we feel what the world is going through. Sometimes it's painful but I truly believe in my heart that the end will justify the means so try to hang in there; I know how hard it can be.

Cheers,

Aldous

A second adolescence?! Geeze, here I was just looking forward to menopause. Great. :p

Nela
28th January 2011, 01:16
Also, out of curiosity... If I may ask, does anybody else get this strong sense that there a spiritual wall so to speak that needs taken down? And that this emotional exhaustion is part of the taking down of that wall? I'm not trying to just push aside the conversation here, just felt like this was an appropriate place to ask. :)

YES! My theory (a feeling) is that there is some kind of energy construct around the planet that does not allow communication or connection to the outside and that keeps us locked in 5 senses reality and perception. Confines, confines... Or maybe David Icke is right. He believes that there is a certain broadcast from the moon that keeps us locked. There might be something to that idea...

Fructedor
28th January 2011, 11:00
Yes, Rocky, I'd like to know about that photo too. Any info you want to share?

jeoseeker
28th January 2011, 11:02
Both my partner and i have had nausea and headaces for over a week,the weird thing is it just seemed to stop at the same time for both of us.

HURRITT ENYETO
28th January 2011, 11:12
I have not had a Migraine for 16 years until last week, I sleep very little anyway, and have had some 'unusual' experiences lately. Weird.
Also there has been a very high pitched frequency in my house since last week, and a sensation of my ears popping and my vision has changed a little too?

*I'm not falling apart, honest*

MariaDine
28th January 2011, 11:32
Some Tranlated Info from Brasil, about the symptons of the energetic activation we all going through.
NAMAST…
PS- Take it as you will :)
-----------------
Kryon
Activation of Leg 3 of the Lightbody
Symptoms of the Body of Light
Energy Change

I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. I greet you with the words OMAR TA SATT. You have gathered to join in you the messages of Kryon. You have gathered as Lightworkers to continue sending these messages, Light and Healing to other human beings.

In these moments serve to you, my dear friends, my Lightworkers and Lighthouse, which opened at New Energies to overcome new challenges. As I said, has enabled many people in the 3rd stage of Lightbody Due to the New Energy that expands on Earth, many human beings feel the symptoms of the Body of Light, consciously or unconsciously.

You who have the most advanced consciousness, you feel it in an extraordinary way. Maybe someone considers an injustice that precisely you who are so open, feel the symptoms of Lightbody But before you get the message Kryon, I want to tell you that these symptoms are a great gift, because you meet in Time of Change . With great energy and accelerated the steps of the planet is changing. These symptoms that manifest in the Body of Light, also teach us how advanced you are in your conscious. Human beings who do not realize this, which are closed to such changes, you may feel less symptoms. But the time will come when they will become very strong and will then often by sufferings.

We can not eliminate all symptoms, is occurring because a major transformation process. New Energy extends increasingly on Duality and this can not happen without consequences. Communicate this to you for years through the medium, but now you are within this activity. It seems unbearable, because the symptoms appear at all levels and have profound effects on cells. Even if these symptoms of the Lightbody heal your cells, expand them and prepare them, we know how hard it is to support these situations on a daily Duality.

It is difficult for you to manage many symptoms. Sentis headaches, dizziness, tinnitus, balance problems, fatigue and sometimes also pressure on the heart. Sentis some organs of your body like never have felt before. Sometimes you can feel the expansion of energy in your cells in the form of pain. Are unpleasant sensations. New Energy apparently felt like an energy operation in the brain, because some energy channels and synapses are in fact connected.

With the new energy, you can use this duality, all the potential that exists within you. Thus, major changes occur in body systems. Plans are also produced great emotional symptoms, which we call symptoms of Lightbody So you can feel how sensitive and responsive you are. Sometimes, you feel hurt by unimportant things that you succeed and then cry. You also feel a deep love or a euphoria and joy never before experienced.

But the other party also has considerable effects. You can feel the aggressiveness that sometimes you can not avoid. You can not block or more to hide these emotions. Mental planes also produce the symptoms of Lightbody Because many of you, just the Lightworkers feel a break in those moments. On the one hand, at some point, you know everything, have the meaning of everything very clearly, but another, your mind doubts and wonders if all this is right. Believe me, this is all part of New Change. Because, just where the old has gone, the new can be established. This is also part of Symptoms of Lightbody

Many of you are accustomed to working with the mind. It is possible that neither can do this. It is true that ye may prove that you are losing concentration, which apparently now you can not concentrate on one thing only. Cansai you more energy and you feel empty. But it is just the opposite. You are loaded with energy New Energy. The exchange with the system that is taking place, presents you with a New Life. Perhaps this shall be unpleasant, but enriches you, because you are you in recovering all plans. We know that on the day of Duality is difficult to understand.

Many of you sitting here, many Lightworkers have reached long ago on the 3rd level of Lightbody In these challenging times is much more difficult to feel that you are well on the day of duality, in the old days. Perhaps you've felt that the old models that follow the old ways when you wish to do something new, no longer work. Your mind needs to change. Your mind has to get into the mindset of the New Age.

We, the great lights, we are observing in detail the event and recognize how difficult it is for some the fact overcome difficulties in these times, because we know the difficulties that these symptoms cause the Body of Light in concentration. So let us turn in all planes, the 3rd stage of the Body of Light in all people who are here who give permission for this.

This energy, even if you have activated the 3rd stage of the Body of Light, has empowering effects for you. Kryon is sending new messages after this ritual for the New Time. But now, we, the Lights of Love, let's turn to step 3 of the Body of Light in all plans. But for this we need your permission and acceptance. For this, the Breathe deep within the soul, unify all the chakras, expanding you in all directions, like a Sun When ye are prepared, give us permission to do that, internally answer your original name and calling the Lord of beauties, with the words: Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish, Adonai `Tsebayoth.

Now you will feel like the 3rd stage of the Lightbody is activated on all planes. But first, let's make contact with Earth at all levels, cleanse and purify your symptoms. Now, Kryon asks you for you to put your hands on your legs with palms facing upward. While comprehensive in ye Sons of Veracity, the Supreme Councils of Light will activate the 3rd stage of Lightbody

(It played a beautiful song).

Many helpers arrived to expand the size of this light energy, for it to be harmonized, adjusted and connected to your Merkaba. This is happening just as it is right for you at this time. We, the Friends of Light, feel a deep compassion and joy for you, because this is the time of the last phase of the Ascension. Perhaps you feel like the powerful lights are working on you. Eat a few moments of complete peace, of Warmth.

Now, the duality in your planet, there is a whirlwind of energy. But you have the opportunity here and now, at this moment, of living in peace and tranquility for you to retrieve it. Hear the words of Kryon: This storm energy is very important. Lady Gaia, inclusive, is faced with great challenges. It's the changing times. You may find here, in these moments, the possibility to relax in the presence of the Collective of Unconditional Love, Angels and Kryon, who loves you so immeasurably. You can be sure we do all this, regardless of the intensity of the storm in the duality, we guided you. When the storm passes, you will find paradise on earth. Always keep this before your eyes. Ancorai this deeply into your consciousness. Because it will.

How we do everything possible to be beside you and help you in all that we, the Supreme Councils of Light decided today, here and now, a golden angel to give each of you, which will be anchored in your system and you help overcome everything so easy.

Now, Kryon back asking you for you to put your hands on your legs and left hand on the right. This is a very special moment. It is a gift of Grace Angel Breathe three times deeply. Perhaps you recognize the golden angel with your inner eye. I know your hands are burning like fire, is the moment when the golden angel comes to you. Take advantage of the opportunity and listen to the angel wants to tell you something. If ye are prepared, bid for the Angel that he will convey the energy in your system. Do this with a gesture, lifting his hands to his heart.

This energy, your golden angel personnel shall be with you till we meet again. He will strengthen and shelter. Also soften the symptoms of your Body of Light You have to know that this is already beginning. At the moment, are preparing Arcturians High Energy to the 5th stage of Lightbody We will be with you. Now and forever.

AN'ANASHA

Icecold
28th January 2011, 11:49
Thank You

Yes, about 12 months ago, I started having a constant headache centred in the R-complex, (the reptile brain). This headache remained for about 11 months. It was driving me balmy. It has only stopped recently. Previous to that I had never suffered from headaches. Medication did not affect it. I'm glad to be over it. Yes I was suffering intermittent insomnia. I can't recommend anything for relieving it other than perseverance. Sorry.

MariaDine....thanks for that post you have made my day. :rofl:

ace
28th January 2011, 12:04
Don't fear it, except the reason for it happening. (Your consciousness is expanding)
As we know when we understanding things, they are easy to manage.

know your in good company here. Sleep is, has become a myth. We don't need to sleep
here on this vibration, we need to rest. I would like to ask you a question.

Q-In you mind when you think of your bed, what words come to you, (listen to your inner voice) Give yourself one minuet to answer.

Ok so now you know your association, perception of your bed.

At this point i will give you my association and perception that i have with my bed.
Clean, warm, safe, comfortable and i don't go their to sleep i go to rest. and for me they are all very importaint and probably the most important is i don't put any pressure on my self by thinking "i must sleep" and then for some reason if i don't i feel i haven't done what i set out to, am tired the next day and then it perpetuates and becomes a habit. a boom your a zombie unable to process information properly.

You then leave yourself wide open for manipulation because your vibration is low. and everything becomes a fight just to survive.
It's a very simple thing to change your thought program when you change the program one thing at a time. and very easy. If you don't like the information coming from your radio, you re tune it, don't you.

Try it now, it can't do any harm, say to yourself now, "tonight i am going to bed to rest"
after a few days of this you will begin to rest, and feel more refreshed and focused enjoy your life, after all its just a ride, is'nt it?
with empathy and respect

kind regars
Ace

Nela
28th January 2011, 12:21
I made my home my sanctuary. The moment I get in, I shed that everyday personality and remove energies of other everyday personalities with which I had a contact. I call my home "second attention." It has a different feel, different color than outside world. Everyday I feel less and less need to even go out. But I do go out to play that game of everyday living (yawn).

BenjiRixon
28th January 2011, 12:45
ive felt same things more noticably over this month, i usually sleep fine but have been having real trouble lately, waking early hours of the morning also. i,ve had headaches and also ringing noises with also my ears popping......... very strange indeed

Anchor
28th January 2011, 12:49
J0urney:

Perhaps my question was a bit cryptic [ http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12544-Is-any-one-else-going-through-this&p=111117&viewfull=1#post111117 ]

Chiropractic is a health care discipline and profession that emphasizes diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spine, under the hypothesis that these disorders affect general health via the nervous system.

It is of course quite possible that you are experiencing what some call "ascension syndrome", (and it probably is in part) but there are other ways in which the universe can throw catalyst at you. As soon as I read your post, my first thought was muscular tension bought about by the body trying to balance a spinal distortion.

Chiropractic consultation can be expensive, so if that is a problem, a good idea maybe to get a really good full body massage - paying particular attention to the shoulders and back. If this makes the problem go away (or subside), only to find it coming back in a few days, it may be really worthwhile stumping up for the chiropractic exam.

Another idea is to have a few drinks (or otherwise get well relaxed - using whatever technique works for you) then sleep on the floor. The relaxation may be enough for your body to sort itself out.

Sleeping on the floor because, this way you can rule your bed out as a cause and laying on a hard surface can sometimes be all you need to release a problem in your back.

Obviously this is guesswork based on very few clues - so, you follow your heart.

My first attempt at a hint didn't get anywhere, so here it is in more detail - I hope it helps

John..

Charlie Pecos
28th January 2011, 13:14
MariaDine: "On the one hand, at some point, you know everything, have the meaning of everything very clearly, but another, your mind doubts and wonders if all this is right."

Have been going through this alot lately. Thank you for your post MariaDine.

I know Bill doesn't like channeled material, but I find that certain statements resonate within me.

Nomatic
28th January 2011, 13:16
It seems as it is an external energi. And it often is worse during the night.
Gaia increases her energi very fast and a lot of people will experience the
kundalinienergi activating their chakrasystems. This is somehing happening
all over the planet now. This is a blessing, absolutely not a curse.
It could happen just through logging in to a forum like this where a lot of awakened
members meet. Their collected energy is enough to affect newcomers.
Go with the flow, you are on a free ride.
And please, take it easy. And by the way, welcome to the club!!!!!!! Jorr

Thank You for your reply!
I had the feeling that this may be something many were feeling.
It seems the area's in one's bio electric system with the most congestion is
having a powerwash of sorts.......

I feel such a lovely Qi in this forum!

randymaugans
28th January 2011, 13:18
I have been experiencing disturbances in sleeping since November when, I believe we began a "shift" period. I have linked my personal sleeplessness to a "watchfulness/vigilance" mode connected to more intense psychic work as we move deeper into the realignment in the galaxy. Portals are opening across the planet and entities are migrating more frequently...this is not "good" or "bad" but a sign that profound work in the subconscious is in preparation for the coming years.

I am observing more dreams, visions, encounters with entities in dreamspace. We are changing...those who are aware...others (most) still asleep. You may also be experiencing imbalances in harmonics due to the physical shifts in poles relative to your location---some parts of Earth going through electromagnetic disruptions where there is higher temporal anomalous force. Take care of oneself...use meditation/prayer and try to tap lower brain frequencies...theta/delta to access the dream state.

Also, understand that with this increased natural activity, "they" (TPTB) are deploying destructive forces like HAARP and their ET technologies at increased levels....again, realigning one's brain state is crucial. As we realign to the the new frequencies on Earth, "their" technological black science becomes more desperate...pray you find the re- alignment and healing.

Randy
http://exotica-radio.com

MariaDine
28th January 2011, 13:28
MariaDine: "On the one hand, at some point, you know everything, have the meaning of everything very clearly, but another, your mind doubts and wonders if all this is right."

Have been going through this alot lately. Thank you for your post MariaDine.

I know Bill doesn't like channeled material, but I find that certain statements resonate within me.

ęOn the one hand, at some point, you know everything, have the meaning of everything very clearly, but another, your mind doubts and wonders if all this is right." Ľ ????????
I missed the point. What does this mean ?

Anyway, this is what I know. The change is here ! Alcool,or a few drinks will not solve anything...except, if you drink PORT WINE (great portuguese wine. LOL !)

As a reikian I found that crystals do help a lot. Ametysts, citrine, garnet, smoky quartz etc...any crystals site will give you tips.

http://crystal-cure.com/article-stone-uses.html

Go to the doctor/s to find out what is hapenning. Some symptoms are really signs that your body is not OK...

Talk to other people, compare info and ... the most precious and rare of all thinks ...tap to and use your inner feelings.

NAMAST…

Fructedor
28th January 2011, 13:49
Good night's sleep last night - until woken by my sweetheart's wake-up call. In my opinion, the alarm clock was invented by Satan.

Charlie Pecos
28th January 2011, 14:08
MariaDine: "I missed the point. What does this mean ?"

All I can tell you is that I have stood in the doorway to infinity and it is awesome, and beautiful, and horribly frightening.

Trying to reconcile what I have seen, what I feel, and what I know has produced this feeling.

This is the best explanation I can give at this time.

highvoltage
28th January 2011, 14:11
I have had trouble sleeping for a while now. The past Two to three weeks I have noticed that it has gotten worse! There is a odd feeling that goes along with this, like I am suppose to be looking for something or watching.