PDA

View Full Version : How did I get here?

Whitehaze
28th January 2011, 14:04
This is my first post and thought I would share how I came to be here.

In November of 2010 I had what I call two major events that altered my life, and confirmed what I suspected. The first event occured on Nov 14 at 6:40pm. I had stepped outside to get some fresh air and view the evening sky. I looked to the south and saw a bright star that stood out from everything else. A few moments later this light began to move to the north, and accelerated to aproxamately 2000 mph. It then made a sharp 90 degree turn to the east without slowing down. It accelerated even faster and arched up and out of the atmosphere. There were no visible signs of propulsion. The second event occurred 10 days later. I was spending more time outside in the evenings looking to the skys. Over the many nights I had seen satelites, meteors and planes. It was on the night of the 24th that I saw a very visible and large triangular craft. It came into view over the trees to the north of me. It was totally silent, dark and fast. I could make out what appeared to be six circular markings that formed a V on the underside. I estimate the size of this craft to be around 250 to 350 feet wide. As I said this was entirely silent and also had no visible propulsion.

I always believed that life existed in other places in the universe and had been puzzled by the history of UFO's. I talked with a physicist about the events and determained that neither were rockets, planes, satelites, meteors, weather or any other natural thing. Indeed both of these events confirmed for me that these craft do exist. I had always read about things like this with an open mind. Watched many documentaries and videos concerning UFO's. And after having witnessed something for myself, I began to research the subject almost obsessively.

Now being the type of person that questions everything, this subject took me many places and to other areas of information that puzzled me even further. Answer one question and five more questions arise. Continuing on with my search for answers, I began to listen to what other people had to say about the subject. Most of the news institutions that reported anything to do with the subject almost always did so as tongue in cheek, and presented it as if it were a joke. And some sources were truly crackpots and generally entertaining. Then there were the alternative sources, people who were very serious, informative and believable. The first person that stood out to me was Bob Dean, and the video came from Project Camelot. He reminded me very much of my grandfather. He said things with such conviction it was difficult to not believe it. My search continued on, and I waded through more information. And I found that I was going from UFO's to religeon to politics to science to history to physics and generally all over the place. But they were all connected. And throughout all of it, Avalon and Camelot kept coming up. I began to watch and read more that both have available. And I found that they did good honest reporting and investigating and on a wide variety of subjects. And that was the key for me. It is all connected in some way, atleast it is in my opinion.

Now let me tell you, when I began to talk about this subject with friends and family, I was laughed at a lot. Of course I had suspected this would happen, and I imagine I am not the only one who experienced these reactions. I decided I wouldnt talk about it anymore and keep it to myself. However I still felt the need to talk and listen with people on these incredible subjects. So I looked at many groups and forums that are out here, I wont name them. But I will say that here, at Avalon, I found it be more welcoming than any other. Not just in the people that are here, but in the information and their sources as well. So I decided that this would be the place for me to root. And that in a nutshell is how I got here.

Now something about me. I scrutinize everything, never taking anything at face value. For example, if you tell me the grass is green, I want proof. When I come across something I know nothing about, I will invest as much time as I need to grasp an understanding about it. I do know much about many things, and have talents in many areas. I hope to be able to contribute twice as much in return as what I have found here. I look forward to many friendly discussions and debates, and hope to be able to call everyone here friend. So thank you to those who welcomed me thus far, and I look forward to meeting the rest.

stomy
28th January 2011, 16:25
UFO triangle are derived, according to some scientists, technology MHD
Here's a link to explain the concept:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamics;)

Alliamber
28th January 2011, 16:37
Thanks for the link Stomy.

Whitehaze
28th January 2011, 21:05
UFO triangle are derived, according to some scientists, technology MHD
Here's a link to explain the concept:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamics;)

That indeed is an interesting concept. I need to study it and dig deeper on the subject to further my understanding of it.