PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To You???

Mike
28th January 2011, 17:23
Long before most of us came to this forum, we held what might be called unusual or eccentric interests. UFO's, crop circles, alternative healing, channelling, illuminatti, ghostly phenomena-the list is literally endless. I'd often sit and peruse 'New Age' isles in bookstores for hours, often peeking through my periphery at the people next me, wondering, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? There's always something. I mean, nobody just suddenly takes an interest in evil shapeshifting reptile aliens from the lower 4th dimension. Nobody wakes up one day and randomly decides to brush up on their Edgar Cayce, or moon bases. There's always an event, a trauma, or a series of both.

In the movie, 'The Mothman Prophecies' Richard Gere's character seeks out a university professor who has experienced and written about the strange phenomena Gere is experiencing. One of the first questions the professor asks him is "What happened to you?" This has always stayed with me. And I'm curious, what has happened to you all? What started you out on this journey???

Whitehaze
28th January 2011, 17:33
UFO's happened to me, I always believed in them. Actually seeing them for myself triggered the process I am in now.

jorr lundstrom
28th January 2011, 17:42
A small piece from mother and a tiny piece from father. The rest is food. And here I am.

Jorr

Heartsong
28th January 2011, 18:20
I can't remember a specific incident. My first notion that life was illusion was at about age 5. I remember riding in the car with my Mom the 6 miles into town and thinking that what I was seeing in the way of buildings, signs, people were all moved into position just as they came into view. As if moved by stage hands and prop masters, everyone saw different things as they passed on the street.

Religion came early to me. Actually came to me. I was brought up in a non-religious, non-mystic house where life was a harsh and practical matter. My safe place, in my day dreams, was to imagine myself in the presence of "Jesus" and his "Angels". It was a place of rest for me. As I grew older, "Jesus" expanded to spirituality and love.

Arrowwind
28th January 2011, 18:35
My first recall of the dishonesty of the world was in second grade when the nun told me that my best friend would not go to heaven because she was protestant..That kinda blew my mind. from there on it it was just a matter of plowing through all the lies as they came to me. Also as a child I always knew that space ships were real and that it was not just my destiny to see them but my right... an unusual point of view for a child.

I would say that LSD, mushrooms and MDA sped things along in my younger years... as well as a belief in "free love" which evolved into love makes you free.
http://www.mdma.net/mda.html
Some of the play I required to shatter the illusions and delusions of middle class america... when I threw the TV out then life really started to change.
Would I say that protesting the vietnam war was a spiritual experience for me? Cerntainly.... I grew out of that. It was not a trauma but an excellerating event.
I would say excellerating events played a much bigger role than trauma.... I endeavored to keep the excellerating events rolling once I figured out the power of them.

peace
28th January 2011, 18:39
high school/college(ish) i realized i didn't like the game. then i realized i didn't have to play.

being told what is important - thinking about those things - and realizing they weren't to me. the "wake up" we'll call it. as i watched others care about clothes and cars and social status; i was trying to avoid it all as none of those folks, upon observing them, seemed terribly happy.

i was more interested in quite.

Corncrake
28th January 2011, 18:39
I was brought up in the West County in the UK in the 1960's and remember my mother being interested in a lot of UFO sightings in the Warminster area. As an adult I read Mike Oram's Does It Rain in Other Dimensions which describes what was going on at that time. I then got side tracked by life in general until 9/11 when I finally woke up and started looking seriously into all the different theories on the internet. John Perkins' books (including Confessions of an Economic Hitman) were also pivotal in changing my world view. I now consume anything I can on most of the topics covered by the Avalon Forum.

Hawkwind
28th January 2011, 18:58
Well, I really think I was somehow predisposed/destined to follow this path or something like it. I remember knowing at 6 years of age that my Sunday school teacher wasn't telling me the truth about God and the nightly news wasn't telling me the truth about JFK. I gradually grew more and more distrustful of church and state as the years went by, but the definitive catalyzing event was a psychedelic induced out of body experience. No turning back after that.

MariaDine
28th January 2011, 19:06
Telepathy and medium happen ! :) from chilhood.

lionsheart
28th January 2011, 19:15
being kicked out on to the streets at 16 with nothing but the clothes on my back and and 60 quid in my pocket started my lifes journey .
i knew if this is the bottom of the pile well theres onloy one way to survive and said phucket to the previous 16 years no looking back and heres to the future.
alot happened on this journey to much to scribble down now .
the main thing that got me here today reading this post was my dreams they showed my things that didnt make sence lol and still dont .

conk
28th January 2011, 19:23
The birth of my two children was the catlyst for me. I'd gone through life aimlessly stumbling around, with no goals or direction. I was happy and successful, but knew there was surely more and I wanted that for my girls. I started studying nutrition and health subjects, and found so much corruption, and so many lies. Then 9/ 11 really started the fire. It spiraled out from there.

My grandmother took me to fundamentalist churches as a child, which scared the daylight out of me. I just knew, at 6 years of age, that the whole story was full of holes. Again, my children brought me around to spritual concepts and the true nature of the universe.

Now, I am so happy that the girls are truly educated, rather than brainwashed. They understand far more than their classmates.

Ricker
28th January 2011, 19:30
I spent an entire summer at a rainbow gathering my junior year in high school. I met a lot of different people that exposed me to a lot of different points of view. I learned to question and seek answers for myself.
All i was ever taught or thought to be true was flushed away. While I was there I met a man named Tron. He taught me the importance of "self". Awareness, reliance, respect, and love. He told me that until I figure these things out for myself I will not know who I truly am and neither will anyone else.

Ricker

muxfolder
28th January 2011, 19:42
The endless curiousity about paranormal is what took me here. It's just always been there.. I've always been highly spiritual and i believed in all they taught me in school about relegion. I was never really a good pupil, average at best. I've always thought that if you really wanna learn something valuable you'll just know it. There's no need to learn what you're not gonna need and if you need it sometime, just do your own homework.:p

I haven't seen aliens or UFO's (or maybe i did see a UFO last new year.. i'm not really sure actually) but i've just always KNOWN they're real. There's too much evidence not to believe in them.

First time i ever thought there may be something wrong about this reality was when i saw The Matrix. I had to watch it again right after i saw it for the first time. I mean i always suspected not everything is what it seems.

My awakening however started right after 9/11. That's when i started doing really research and i was blown away by all the information there is on internet. Guess it was Maxwell and Icke that really change my life for good and that's why i'm still here. I'm just waiting and wondering what's gonna happen. I know something is about to unfold. I've felt it for years now.:)

plumr2007
28th January 2011, 19:43
Its funny how most of us state that at an early age of 5 or 6 we sensed that something wasn't quite right. My grandmother was from Italy and had this strange presence. She would tell me about my family's background and when I was older and learned about the Cathars it sounded like the stories my grandmother would relate. I had some missing time scenarios when I was a young man but the earliest odd experience was one day I was driving my 1968 SS396 Chevelle to a road in Queens NY to go drag racing. While on the Grand Central Pkwy. I saw a airliner attempting to land . JFK airport is nearby but this plane looked like it was going to land on the parkway. I pulled over as did the car following us that was driven by my friends girl. We pulled over and got out while our friends remained in the cars. As my friend tried to cross the road we saw other cars pull over as well. I grabbed her arm and said I didn't think it was safe to go into the field that the others were going into. Mind you this was during rush hour in NYC . After a minute some of the drivers of the other cars came running out terrified and sped off. We did the same. The next day the NY Daily News had an article about some people saying they saw a plane fly low over the parkway but the others in the cars with us remembered nothing of this encounter. To this day I believe we dodged a bullet by not going into that field. I've been different ever since.

mondaze
28th January 2011, 19:44
at the age of 9 something weird happened to me. i cant say what exactly, i have vague recollection of the moon approaching my window, may have been ufo, the memory is repressed. however, within 6 months i went from remedial class to top of A stream at school. i went from semi-literate to reading everything. i watched news, understood more than the adults about the reality of vietnam, of bobby kennedy's hit... i have always been considered a conspiracy nut... but these days people dont call me a nut any more.

SrLady
28th January 2011, 19:53
Emotional pain. I came in by way of the esoteric - searching and questioning "why" and knowing there had to be something more to life. A friend offered me a book (there are no coincidences) which completely changed my life. That was many years ago, and I am a completely different person now. Funny how the esoteric mind and the seekers of truth in all forms, go hand in hand. So here we are...of like mind. It's comforting.

This is an interesting thread. Good to read these stories.

Hiram
28th January 2011, 20:28
The "Wake-up Call" is an important subject and I'm glad that there is a thread about it.

Of course its just the first stage of a cyclical patter that many humans go through during a life. The pattern can be considered like this:

(1) First you hear a wake-up call. This can come in many forms. It does two things: Makes you question all of the thoughts and ideas you once held to be true. Causes you to discard many old ideas and systems of regarding your experience.

(2) The Deep Dive. You begin to search. That search throws you into books, lectures, and exotic ideas. Exploring things you never would have considered before. The hunger and need to know is relentless. You know something is there "Like a sliver in your mind..."

(3) Truth Telling.
You have settled on what resonates with you the most. It begins to become clear. You take a stand for these new truths. perhaps now you know that our water is being poisoned? That Bhuddism is the only path to enlightenment...that a shadowy group of men control the world. You have found your truth and you begin to speak it. To espouse it. Only you don't realize that the moment you settle on a truth...you are polarizing. You are energizing the opposite position by opposing it. just like democrats and republicans, pacifists, and activists. You do what you think is right...and thereby re-enter step one.

Many people are stuck in this cycle perpetually.

The only way to extricate yourself and move forward is to do not fall back into polarization and energization. The problems of this world cannot be solved energizing social causes and adding to the polarity between those who care and those who don’t...the "Us" and "Them" Camps.

Those ideas have to be done away with.

rosie
28th January 2011, 20:38
Early childhood trauma which forced myself out of my body to a place at the time I thought was heaven. There I was counseled by what I thought was an angel (was only 3 at the time when this started). Many talks on forgiveness towards others, empathy and balance in life. These journeys lasted as long as I required them, then stopped at 6 years of age when I was old enough to say no to the person who was making me leave my body.

It was not until my early 20's when I had another visit, then I realized it was my self all along who I was listening too, you could say my "higher self"being my own guardian ,in the dimension between this one and the source of all. Well, I could not ignore the obvious, and I did learn very young about this other dimension (there are many more). My family were constantly snapping me back to reality when they would sense I was
somewhere else, by giving me a good slap in the face, which did not hurt, but would certainly get me back to this reality.

All was put on hold while I raised my own family, now that they have grown, I am enjoying being reconnected with this journey. Once started, you can put it on hold, but you can never forget it. I can understand how some cry when others do not understand this, as it does not seem fair that all are not aware of the actuality of the dimensions that we speak of here. But then again, I would have given anything to have had a nice peaceful childhood, without any traumas, but this was to be my journey for my soul, to learn balance in all.

Chinaski, important thread, some need to know that without hardship, we would not have got to where we are now. My friends who have had no hardship in their lives, walk around with tinted glasses believing the world owes them something.
in love & light :love:

Bill Ryan
28th January 2011, 20:44
------

An ET appeared physically in front of me in my room.

SKAWF
28th January 2011, 20:58
there were lots of oddities that occured in my life, but (skipping them) i was in prison having a conversation with the head of the education department, about the nature of prison.
it went along the lines of, i know that when people are in court, they nearly always use the excuse of not having any money, and having to feed the kids etc so i can understand the desparation,
but in this place, we have a roof over our head and 3 meals a day, it could be like a gentlemans club, instead of that this place decends into brutality , and she said something like
you've been in prisons before, why are you asking this now?
and without thinking, i said 'because it hurts', my guard was down and i'd already said the words before i realised what i was saying. i felt myself encompassed in a feeling of warmth,
i could see her lips moving, and heard a muffled sound coming from her, but i have no idea what she said.
that was the first time in my life, i had spoken the truth, and it was more substantial than every other experience i'd had. i locked straight onto it, and nutured it, amidst the brutality.
i paid a price though. its not easy to live a different lifestyle in those places, but that experience put me on a path which ive followed ever since.

slvrfx
28th January 2011, 21:00
------

Brave man. You coming out in the open. I saw one, in REAL TIME, when I said out loud I was ready.

(Sense of all-encompassing LOVE. Told me via mental telepathy he/she has always been with me....teaching and protecting.)

But back to the original question..."What Happened To You"...my real breakthrough was when I had everything I had believed in in my life, stripped from me, leaving me with nothing but myself, and finally asking, "Who am I? Why am I here? And..."IF there is a God, who is he?"

EVERYTHING flooded in from that point. All the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. This was only 8 years ago.

Liquid
28th January 2011, 21:04
This old guy who was a good and respected friend of the family said he's being visited by people living on one of Saturn's moons, and they were telling him to reactivate ley lines and sacred places. A few months later my mum met someone else who, after quite some coercion, said she was being visited by the same people (my mum didn't mention the old guy to her at all).

I've never, ever read of people coming from this moon in all the ET stories on the net.

katewilliams79
28th January 2011, 21:05
Mundane answer: Watching TV one Saturday morning, switched over the channel to Sky 200, and the rest, as they say, is history. Found various subjects fascinating. Saw Bill Ryan's interview with David Icke and also Conscious Network/Question Everything's two interviews with Icke, which led me to search on the respective websites. Esoteric answer(?): Was told once that my throat chakra is blocked; I'm not very good at communicating socially, yet was told about 2-3 years ago by a (now deceased) palmist that I have great lines of communication and that although I came from a dysfunctional family, they had given me good genes(!). I have no special skills that I know of; I'm just a regular, ordinary person but admire greatly those who are gifted and enlightened.

Carmody
28th January 2011, 21:14
monkey see, monkey doo..sooner or later..it comes to you....

Beren
28th January 2011, 21:17
God happened to me, when I was 5 or 6 years old. And he never deserted me.

:angel:

Fred Steeves
28th January 2011, 21:18
Unending questions and unusual dream encounters with people and, for lack of a better description, "others", who are usually familiar only in that realm.

Cheers,
Fred S.

BrianEn
28th January 2011, 21:27
Mine began in Sept 99 when I saw a UFO on 2 seperate night. I watched it for hours each night. On the first night at about 7 or 8 am a military jet showed up and they did some cat and mouse stuff. For about six months I searched everything I could find for pictures of similar objects. I gave up about then.

About four years ago I was living in a motel. They had wi-fi service so I went and bought a computer. I knew about Coast to Coast so I started listening on the net. I was getting some information. Then I moved from there. My landord was providing satellite tv and internet connected to a modem. Eventually the sattelite got cut off. Then I discovered streaming video. I looked for movies and tv shows. I found Alex Jones, David Icke vids and a whole assortment of alternative media which I referred to as conspiracy theories.

Then I moved here. Here a friend of mine found David Willcock. What I got from Willcock was not to be so angry. Before that I was just angry at what was going on. Then came Project Camelot. Here I got a lot of info on a wide variety of subjects. So it wasn't until I found this place that my awakening really began.

Carmody
28th January 2011, 21:29
They say that intelligence begins from the first time you realize that you are 'on your own' in this world.

Shairia
28th January 2011, 21:33
I was the target of unseen energies, one which literally pushed me down the stairs.

SlyMarbo
28th January 2011, 21:37
I had an out of body experience at age 16. The experience itself was exciting, liberating, beautiful. The response of those I chose to share this with, however, was traumatic. I spent the next ten years or so trying to forget.

Artemesia
28th January 2011, 21:41
At age 8 my mother left me standing at a gate in a foreign country, went off to do her own thing that day. An oxcart arrived, and MASAI warriors walked alongside for hours as the hot sun parched me, inside and out. I had no water, no hat, no shade. I endured.

Many years of this continued, in varying ways.

I cared for a man whose legs were full of maggots, and yet he kept walking. Death walked in his shoes everyday, pouring out onto the soil.

After birthing my babe with a chorus of cicadas singing a symphony outside in the pumpkin patch, she emerged into the water, born in the caul, to her father's hands, while her brother looked on.

At this sign of beauty, all the rage, the terror, the forsaken moments, the forgotten destities came unbound.

I arrived at the Dewey Bridge along the Colorado River, knewing all would change in that night. As my family slept nearby, four beings, all in shadow, carrying a light that lit up in little blue dots, pulsing in circle, walked up to the edge of the campsite. Sensing my fear, they turned to walk away, and vanished to a point. Not surprisingly, the film 'Vanishing Point' was filmed nearby at Cisco, UT.

The war inside continued, and then an ultimatum came. I abandoned all for the Very Large Array. Somewhere between there and Roswell, crossing the dead bodies of two rattlesnakes, the engine gave out. 'Thelma and Louise' took over, the instinct for self preservation in the midst of the unknown won out. From there, I began to climb.

And so, I find myself here.

After all, I've known all along that the red-robed MASAI walked alongside, guarding me even as I traversed the desert seemingly alone.

Thank you for hearing my voice.

joamarks
28th January 2011, 21:53
the awareness of something isn't right in reality. (especially the communication between people) from early childhood <5 years.

later on in my 20ties, dreams in which I was taken to a holodeck. under observance of aliens i had to train mental capabilities like transform rock into water. (which worked :) )

the experience of living different life's simultaneous past / future

the feeling that we as a human are restricted by a entity which parasites on our energy (i saw it, eye in eye.)

and so on

interesting subject....

atman
28th January 2011, 22:03
For as long as I can remember, I have never felt like I belonged here.

At night time, as a kid, I would spend hours leafing through encyclopedias with a flashlight, under the sheets, looking for clues to my "true" origins. It became a routine, with my mother coming over, in the middle of the night, to please ask me to go to sleep.

One night, when I was 13, I sensed a presence in the room — my mother, undoubtedly — and so I came out from under the sheets with a big grin. But my mother was not there. At the end of the bed, two physical beings, one much shorter than the other one, both bald and both completely dressed in silvery white, were standing still and looking at me intently.

Their gaze was not menacing, but I nonetheless pulled the sheets back over my head, very slowly, to hide from them. Yes, that was stupid. And my visitors never came back.

I am still looking for answers, but I am happy to have found a beautiful family... over here. ;)

Wub
28th January 2011, 22:05
A clear memory of being told I was to be born. I was very upset.

Reading Shakespeare opened my eyes - then Milton, Bacon, Eliot and some of the modern writers of great literature. Found Confessions of an Economic Hitman which propelled me into contemporary alternative reading and then came the internet...and forums like this.

astrid
28th January 2011, 22:06
The short version is... i don't think I'm from here.
Too many things don't fit.

My mother nearly died trying to carry me, and i had to be induced very early to save her life.
I was Very premature , not expected to live.
And if i lived i was expected to have a myriad of health issues.
But strangely enough i not only lived, i was stronger, taller, fitter than most children.
I never got sick, not even a cold, the only health issues i had as a child was terrible earaches.

I recall these reoccurring dreams where i would wake up screaming, terrified.
It was dark and i was falling in space, i was alone and lost. It was like a void,
I still have no clue what that was about.

So i survived the entry part, only to find myself landed to a religious family,
my father being a Anglican, Church of England Minister.
My mother is Autistic and never touched us.
I was their first and only biological child , so hopes where very high for me.
Unfortunately for them i was a bit of a disappointment.

I didn't bond with them, nor would i accept their religion.
I always felt very alien, i tried hard to fit in, but it was it was unless.
I took solace in animals, i still do.

Home was tough and school was even worse,
I was bullied the whole 12 years of it, I just never fitted in,
and couldn't no matter hard i tried.

I always said the wrong things at the wrong time.
I remember listening to a group of children fighting over something
and thinking this makes no sense.
I hated conflict, i was forever trying to get people to make peace.
I could see the issues that needed to be fixed ,
only no one seemed to be interested solutions, they just wanted to stay stuck.

Mostly i just withdrew and became an observer,
which it turns out is a very useful skill to have.
To be honest i don't know how i survived that time,
i had some many close calls with wanting to die.
Thankfully things did get better, when i started to find others like me.

The other thing is i have no sense of time, and i can't wear watches as they stop.
I don't like money and dealing with money, but i always seem to have what i need , when i need it.
Somehow things seem to just always work out.
So for sure i'm being guided.
And now it seems i'm finally getting to doing what it was i came here to do.

So... what happened to me??

I was sent here to help clean up this mess, that's what happened.

NunoSav
28th January 2011, 22:13
It all started almost a year ago.

Concerned with food i watched documentaries such as Food inc. and was struck by the info learned from them. Days later i reported what i had just learn to a collegue in university and he tells me to watch Zeitgeist.

From that point on i developed such a hunger for truth and knowledge that i wasn't quite ready for.

In less then 1 year i jammed in my mind so many topics, so much intel to process that its been overwhelming and if one doesn't take a second to breath one might find himself believing in BS and going 'kaput' out of his mind. Think i've managed to keep myself out of the 'asylum', my way of reasearch requires to read those that hold contrary opinions so i can form my own better.

So in a very simplistic way this has been my road, short one so far but very interesting.

And even if i don't win any popular contest, i regret nothing!!!!! I'm much wiser now, that's priceless.

Thank you for your contributions to my pool of knowledge :)

EasternViolet
28th January 2011, 22:13
My path has been slowly and gradually unfolding. No revelations, no sightings, no dramatic experiences, although I have often hoped for one. Guess I am on the "slow and steady" track.
I grew up in an oppressive religious community - questioned everything. Got in trouble. Went to Uni, studied anthropology and religious studies. Did graduate work, continued questioning. Took refuge in the Buddha, found that this perspective embraces all my questions and skepticism openly and lovingly. Was able to explain the Bardo thortal to my father as he lay dying. He spoke to me in the bardo. That sounds weird, but at the time it seemed completely natural. I asked him if he could help prevent the 2nd gulf war. He told me he had no influence. :p (I tried!). I am out of the academics game, but still questioning. I am not sure if I really really want answers. My questions take me on a journey. I like that.

So thats what happened to me, (coles notes version)

IronicDestiny
28th January 2011, 22:16
I feel like I could go on forever on this subject, so bear with me a little, I'll try to keep it as brief as I can :p

All my life I was told I was special by many and I believed it. However I tended to think it was within the normal confines of society, i.e. special profession etc. I saw what I called then "shadow people" saw qwhat I thought to be UFOs but somewhere in my development I lost that and began to focus on the world in front of me, or what I was told was the world.

Through certain traumas, I lost my self-confidence and feeling of believing in almost anything. I moved and was directly put into a more frequent contact with my uncle, who brought a lot of so-called "conspiracy" into my life.

I dabbled a little but still wasn't ready to take the red pill, so to speak :P
Continued to be mundane, I got depressed and shut down completely, no longer caring for school, friends or anything.

I had visions of bad things happening to myself, mostly self-inflicted... ex. steering car off road into tree, those kinds of things, I guess taking my life.
My mom told me to read my bible again,and from there on out I have been on a journey. I was aimed to go towards strong, in-the-box Christianity, it did save me from the fears I had developed(people watching me and the visions) but eventually I was led to other sources which began my questioning process.

Realized nothing was coincidence, found Celestine Prophecy(great book) affirmed a lot, but continued on... always find my way to be being directed to new ideas(old ones really) and to have affirmations confirmed... awesome. How I got here reallylol

Today, despite all the "bad" things I know, I am still happy and I have a positive outlook for the future and I feel that I am part of helping others escape those moods that drain us and keep us in a fearful state of mind. I also feel inclined to heal, yay :)

I don't know if it's relevant but I just wanted to add somewhere in these past 4 years that I have been on my journey, I see many stars moving in weird patterns, wouldn't know to say they are UFOs or not but always thought it was odd lol

OH and a big thing for me over the past year has been seeing trails when I move or objects move and see barriers within doorways etc... really wanna know if anyone has that too or has insight on it Thanks for reading, much love to you all! <3

P.S. Sorry if this was a bit breathy :)

cowens66
28th January 2011, 22:16
At the age of 17 I gave birth to a son. He was placed for adoption through the catholic church that my parents belonged to.

At the age of 29 I had a near death experience while in my 8th month of pregnancy with my youngest child. He was delivered via vacuum while I was unconscious.

I was kept in a drug induced coma for 3 weeks to keep me alive.

I awoke from that coma knowing that I had been given a chance to come back here to do something..

I have spent the last 15 years trying to learn what that something is.

btw 12 yrs ago I made a conscious decision to find my first born son.
Later that year, through a stream of "unrelated coincedences" my son found me and we have had a wonderful relationship ever since. :)

Dennis Leahy
28th January 2011, 22:19
At about age 4, I became embraced by, and entranced in, the natural world. Numerous experiences of Zen-like disappearance of skin-bound self. Life indoors, away from natural elements always seemed artificial after that.

Age 6 or 7: being slapped in the face in front of my classmates, by a Catholic priest, for my demeanor when I argued that fossil evidence showed the biblical story of creation to be wrong. A tough but good lesson at an early age to glimpse the authoritarian disposition of TPTB.

A sense of having been both genders.

Psychedelics. (never had hallucinations, but rather felt enhanced perception)

NDE/OBE (experienced it before I had ever heard of it - it was about 5 years later when I realized what had happened to me was an NDE with OBE)

Was handed some vague information about JFK assassination being the work of the CIA (that left a conspiratorial seed in me)

(mostly intellectual side of) spiritual expansion via books (such as Blue Cliff Record, Original Teachings of Ch'an Buddhism, Autobiography of a Yogi) and workshops (such as Arica Institute), and some spiritual expansion via meditation

Occurrences of mild psychic phenomena (one clear precognition, a few lucid dreams, empathetic awareness)

Birth of my daughter

911, which also made me dive into JFK assassination research, I guess to understand when the major coup happened in the US

Wife's breast cancer, which gave deep insight into modern medicine, Big Pharma, and Big Insurance

Became aware of Monsanto + US government collusion

Kundalini Awakening, heart chakra flung open (see http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12635-Heart-Chakra-Opening)

Intellectual understanding of (and cognitive resonance with) the process and reason for reincarnation, through Dr. Michael Newton's books, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls

Intuition (brought me to Avalon, for example)

...more to come, as it unfolds! :wink:
Dennis

Hawkwind
28th January 2011, 22:22

I was sent here to help clean up this mess, that's what happened.Amen sister!

kenkyushiryo
28th January 2011, 22:24
at first it was ghosts, i saw ghostbusters when it was new.
also reading books about different occurrences. seeing the photos in these books facinated me.
this one always stood out in my mind.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjGgQOZUSa4uszb3-u-xtZCdCthyDcmjctcuAsHV7gMraYC2x4&t=1

i used to love watching programs like UNSOLVED MYSTERIES (the music was so spooky!)
and SIGHTINGS and tv specials about ufos, aliens and area 51.

sometime during my earlier school years i asked a teacher "why dont we feel gravity?",
he couldnt answer that one.

got caught up in star trek TNG when it was on.

the X files really really peaked my interest in the idea of a large conspiracy of individuals
plotting away at something bigger than anyone person could picture.

the movie jfk, watched that so many times.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1SYnEue-RqUEKI1IpbJ8WngFsmr1KA_FPbaj5a8ghMWqzeRWjfg

the internet.

9/11

videos online about nikola tesla, mk ultra, david icke
and all the information that has come to light over the last 10 years
which most of us never suspected to exist or to have come out in the open.

underlying all this a deep yearning to look beyond everything in human knowledge and
experience and not accept everything that all other common belief systems perscribe.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdiFN2CyhiMTLgsRmMIsmPosw0XidtD4lDHnLfUUQF5w3HvYGrMA

slvrfx
28th January 2011, 22:26
At age 8 my mother left me standing at a gate in a foreign country, went off to do her own thing that day. An oxcart arrived, and MASAI warriors walked alongside for hours as the hot sun parched me, inside and out. I had no water, no hat, no shade. I endured.

Many years of this continued, in varying ways.

I cared for a man whose legs were full of maggots, and yet he kept walking. Death walked in his shoes everyday, pouring out onto the soil.

After birthing my babe with a chorus of cicadas singing a symphony outside in the pumpkin patch, she emerged into the water, born in the caul, to her father's hands, while her brother looked on.

At this sign of beauty, all the rage, the terror, the forsaken moments, the forgotten destities came unbound.

I arrived at the Dewey Bridge along the Colorado River, knewing all would change in that night. As my family slept nearby, four beings, all in shadow, carrying a light that lit up in little blue dots, pulsing in circle, walked up to the edge of the campsite. Sensing my fear, they turned to walk away, and vanished to a point. Not surprisingly, the film 'Vanishing Point' was filmed nearby at Cisco, UT.

The war inside continued, and then an ultimatum came. I abandoned all for the Very Large Array. Somewhere between there and Roswell, crossing the dead bodies of two rattlesnakes, the engine gave out. 'Thelma and Louise' took over, the instinct for self preservation in the midst of the unknown won out. From there, I began to climb.

And so, I find myself here.

After all, I've known all along that the red-robed MASAI walked alongside, guarding me even as I traversed the desert seemingly alone.

Thank you for hearing my voice.

Incredibly beautiful.

slvrfx
28th January 2011, 22:30
The short version is i don't think I'm from here.

My mother nearly died trying to carry me, and i had to be induced very early to save her life.
But strangely enough i not only lived, i was stronger, taller, fitter than most children.
I never got sick, not even a cold, the only health issues i had as a child was terrible earaches.

It was dark and i was falling in space, i was alone and lost. It was like a void,

which it turns out is a very good skill to have.
Thankfully things did get better, when i started to find others like me after i left school.

The other thing is i have no sense of time, and i can't wear watches as they stop.
I don't like money and dealing with money, but i always seem to have what i need , when i need it.
And now it seems im finally getting to doing what it was i came here to do.

Wha ?!? Am I looking in a mirror?? SERIOUSLY.

Artemis
28th January 2011, 22:37
I should not have been born at all... if there was normal laws… my mother had a miscarriage at the fifth month…. And both my mother and the doctor got a chock when I started to kick the week after…

my first memory was before I was three month old… and it is a memory that has stayed clear during all this year’s… my father was holding me under the stomage over the bathtub to change my diapers… remember his huge hand…and suddenly I got butterflies in my stomage and my consciousness got “clear”… only word I can describe it with… my body disappeared and I got so so so old… ancient beyond time… and had so much knowledge… I felt the knowledge… I was looking around me…saw the window where the daylight shone in… and know what it was… saw the bathtub, the tap, the shower curtain and did know what it all was… and how to use it… I heard the door and change my perspective… my mother came in and lean against the doorpost…. joking with my father and smiled…and I did know what they were saying… I did understand the language… but the most important … I felt the love… a love that is so strong that its beyond feeling… it’s like the essence is love… like my whole being IS the love… when they had talk for a while I sink into the infant again…. I can place it in time because the shower curtain I saw was taken down and thrown away when I was three month old…

I have turn over a couple of times more during my life to the ancient me, not through meditation, but just suddenly , even in the middle of a step……. And everytime I have exist without the feeling of body, experience my essence of pure love… not to compare to the feeling of bliss and ecstasy which feels different as you can have it while in the bodyexperience…

during my childhood , everytime I got fever or any other sickness… I experienced like I was slipping away… going inward to an infinite small point but in the same time expanding where I expanded through the walls, even out of the house… and it scared me everytime…. And I started to scream…

my childhood and teenage is full of experiences of different abilities develop, staying a time and then disappear… like I have test-drive different abilities which will stay dormant until the right time… but of course I have had no one to explain all this strange things for me… so I have just tried to live my life with this lying on the shelf for a explanation in the future… but 20 years ago, in the middle of life my head blow off in a full kundalini eruption out of nowhere, and then everything started to make sense…

elysian
28th January 2011, 22:41
I was sort of an atheist with curiosity. I met my love and she introduced me to the conversion with god trilogy by Neale Donald Walsh. That send me on the path I am on now.

Gajanana
28th January 2011, 22:45
Lots of stuff, but the earliest was a short trip in a "spaceship/ufo/flying thing?" I was 4 or 5 years old.

Eusynnarg
28th January 2011, 22:48
At age 7 I found myself looking down at me in my bed, I have been an on and off again astral traveler since.

Looking for answers after a loved one passed on, I read a book that explained life and death as just being different frequencies.

I remember when I recognized and began trusting my intuition.

Practicing Tai Chi and Chi Gung, reading the Tao Te Ching helped me to explore more including thought forms and the power of gratitude.

I am currently looking for anything that might give some light to an experience I had about two years ago: On a bright sunny morning I woke up suddenly and saw a window floating above me with a machine protruding from it. As I began to process what I was seeing the machine retracted and when it cleared the edge of the window, the window slowly closed.

Carmody
28th January 2011, 22:59
at first it was ghosts, i saw ghostbusters when it was new.
also reading books about different occurrences. seeing the photos in these books fascinated me.
this one always stood out in my mind.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdiFN2CyhiMTLgsRmMIsmPosw0XidtD4lDHnLfUUQF5w3HvYGrMA

And, over there, are probably trillions of beings wondering the very same things.

Here's one you might like.

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/tunnel.html

Carmody
28th January 2011, 23:12
... but 20 years ago, in the middle of life my head blow off in a full kundalini eruption out of nowhere, and then everything started to make sense…

This is a 'vibrational alignment' of the planets called a 'Pluto square'.

It happens around that time on one's life. (37-39) The doorway through the afterlife and through the base chakras opens..and we get a glimpse. It probably happened around or near the age of 38, closer to 38 than 39. Due to your age.. the Pluto square is tied to birth times, meaning where those planets were, positionally when you were born,and then where they were so as to be 'square' (90 degrees) from that position, in the skies -in your living life.

Depending on one's astrological chart, the 'Pluto square' can be very intense vibrations and this can result in a powerful kundalini experience.

A side effect, for most... is being so horny it never stops, and nothing will abate it. For usually over a year straight. Ouch! I mention this last part as this is not something you revealed, so you can check that (verify) against your experience.

So, if one is 36-37 years old and reading this, now's the time to consider starting to work out and get 'looking good', you are going to have more energy than you know what to do with.

In my astrological chart, Pluto is tied to much of it, and the energy in my birth chart is way, way off the norm.....so when I opened up for that one, it, well... oh my dear god. Too much, too much, too much....

Chuck
28th January 2011, 23:15
I love you guys

mondaze
28th January 2011, 23:20
reading how much work so many put in to finding themselves i feel a fraud or charlatan. i dont have to try, everything comes to me, all at once like in a zip file, i know without ever understanding. i love all of you, your energies lift the vibrations of the planet. thank you.

exponentialist
28th January 2011, 23:30
About 15 years ago I started to develop chemical sensitivities. Western medicine just made it worse and almost successfully convinced me I was just mentally ill. I finally sought help in alternative therapies and finally found the door to reality!!

Transpacifickism
28th January 2011, 23:33
Wow, great question. Nothing happened to me. In fact, I can't shake the overwhelming feeling that the thing that is going to "happen to me" has not happened yet. I have been compelled towards the preternatural for my entire life, but so far, it hasn't amounted to anything more than a compulsion. I don't have any special abilities. I've never seen a UFO, ET, or even a ghost. Yet I can't help but feel that I did not find Project Camelot (and Avalon), but rather, was led to it. Still, there have been signs that I have been unable to interpret:

- My earliest memory, around age 2-3, is a dream. I had a terrifying dream about a witch doctor and a voodoo man. I don't even know how I knew what voodoo was when I was three years old! But I do know that I will never forget this dream.

- Fate led me to discover Project Camelot a few years ago and that just changed everything for me. If I had to say something happened, it would be that.

- I became worried that I was being too naive or gullible in my beliefs. I was thinking about this while driving home from work about a year ago. It was still light outside, and I was about ten minutes away from crossing the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco. All of a sudden, the biggest shooting star I've ever seen streaked across the still-lit sky. At that EXACT moment, the song I was listening to said, "Mama, here comes midnight with the dead moon in its jaws / Must be the big star about to fall." I'm not kidding, it was like HUGE SHOOTING STAR, then "Must be the big star about to fall." I almost had a heart attack and crashed my car! Inside myself, I knew that this was a sign that I was on the right path in uncovering and developing my spirituality, and I haven't looked back since.

- A few months after that, also while driving home from work, I got caught in a traffic jam. Traffic was at a standstill right before the Golden Gate Bridge, and I was staring out my window at these cliffs that meet the Pacific Ocean called the Marin Headlands. While staring at these cliffs, I see this neon green orb of light manifest itself and kind of hover next to these cliffs. It disappeared after a few seconds. No idea what it was! My friends laughingly call it a Will-o-the-Wisp, but it was bright green.

So, to summarize, nothing happened to me, but it is definitely happening.

Mike
28th January 2011, 23:40
They say that intelligence begins from the first time you realize that you are 'on your own' in this world. yes, yes. volumes spoken there in that short statement.

Artemesia, that sounded like something straight out of a Casteneda book. Brilliant! I won't even pretend to understand the 'Thelma and Louise' reference, but then again I haven't seen the movie, so you'll have to forgive me there.

Thanks all for sharing! I was inspired and moved by many of the posts. I couldn't help but notice all the reoccuring themes: something not quite feeling right, not feeling like one belongs, a longing for something that seems missing, trial by fire, paranormal visitation, and so on. While the specifics vary, many of the over-all themes stay consistent. I could relate to just about all of you in some way. And while not always pleasant, I get the feeling that most of us wouldn't have had it any other way.

Myself, I've always held an interest in the alternative health field. It came in handy later when I became seriously ill, and forced me to explore deeper and deeper for solutions. The unveiling of the corruption and hypocrisy of the current drug based health paradigm was my wake up call. With my perpetual feeling of things not being right confirmed, I began to question damn near everything. From there I went in a myriad of directions that would take me weeks to write about. And then ultimately I landed here, at Project Avalon.

Again, thanks for sharing! And keep 'em coming!

Mike
28th January 2011, 23:48
------

An ET appeared physically in front of me in my room. Bill, I've heard you speak sparsely of this in a couple interviews, and I wonder if you might go into detail some day via post or video. I understand you're a busy man these days, but I think it would make a fascinating video if you could ever get around to it. Thanks for the post and all the brilliant work!

romina
28th January 2011, 23:53
Beautiful stories everyone. It's a general thinking that something dramatic has to happen but in my case I wouldn't call it dramatic but it did change everything.
Till that point I had perfectly normal boring life where I had everything with no effort, emotional and financial stability and I was on the road of the usual earthling life.....but then I read about the holographic nature of our reality and about the chatter in our head and in that state of total overwhelming with the possibilities that implies, I stopped my chatter for what seemed to me like a looong time but must have been really just seconds and that blew me off. Since then I shattered my life by normal earthling standards and have been trying to make silence in my head a more permanent thing. Not identifying with the chatter of course brought a lot of deprogramming and now I'm here with all of you lovely people.

Carmody
28th January 2011, 23:54
If any of you liked the film 'Thelma and Louise', then you definitely need to see the one, the only:"Good Bye Pork Pie". Done as only those who are 'down under' can do it.

cloud9
29th January 2011, 00:06
Life happened to me!
When I was 11 years old I read the bible, the Apocalypse that is... and I started to have the most terrible nightmares, I was very afraid of falling sleep for almost 2 years. I kept thinking that it wasn't possible if God was infinite love, justice and wisdom he would give us so much grief, why should we prey to and love such a cruel creator?

I just couldn't understand why many are rich while others live in harsh poverty, some live to old age and others die so young, etc... so looking for a rational explanation I came across the reincarnation concept, so life it didn't look so terrible after all...

Blacklight43
29th January 2011, 00:18
It was Shirley McClain's mini-series "Out on a Limb" (1987?) that got me going. A Course in Miricles, CWG, 911, Natural Cures They Don't WantYou to Know and whatever comes next.

When I was 9 a catholic nun told me I was going to hell because I wasn't baptised. In my child mind I called her a liar because I knew better!

Chuck
29th January 2011, 00:20
It was being unloved. Self loathing being genetically inherited and nurtured. It started me on the path of “knowing thyself”. Only back then it was all about competition… proving to be better than others… and often failing, proving that I was not worthy of life.

Fast forward… love of self is awakened through discipline of thought… which opened doors to understanding the nature of reality around me.

kenkyushiryo
29th January 2011, 00:26
And, over there, are probably trillions of beings wondering the very same things.

Here's one you might like.

http://hamiltonparanormal.com/tunnel.html

thanks for that! as soon as i started reading it reminded me about mel's hole.

for anyone not familiar with this coast to coast show, art bell interviewed a guy about a
hole he finds on his property, please enjoy this. i highly recommend it to you all.
i was glued to this till the end. many people quote this as one of art bells finest shows.

in 27 parts on youtube:

sRUDvPO4-Hc

Artemis
29th January 2011, 00:34
This is a 'vibrational alignment' of the planets called a 'Pluto square'.

It happens around that time on one's life. (37-39) The doorway through the afterlife and through the base chakras opens..and we get a glimpse. It probably happened around or near the age of 38, closer to 38 than 39. Due to your age.. the Pluto square is tied to birth times, meaning where those planets were, positionally when you were born,and then where they were so as to be 'square' (90 degrees) from that position, in the skies -in your living life.

Depending on one's astrological chart, the 'Pluto square' can be very intense vibrations and this can result in a powerful kundalini experience.

A side effect, for most... is being so horny it never stops, and nothing will abate it. For usually over a year straight. Ouch! I mention this last part as this is not something you revealed, so you can check that (verify) against your experience.

So, if one is 36-37 years old and reading this, now's the time to consider starting to work out and get 'looking good', you are going to have more energy than you know what to do with.

In my astrological chart, Pluto is tied to much of it, and the energy in my birth chart is way, way off the norm.....so when I opened up for that one, it, well... oh my dear god. Too much, too much, too much....

well.... I did not get horny for a year...thank god.... that was the last thing I was thinking about.... because I not only get a glimps of it... it has stayed full blown after that... 24/7 .... with molten lava floating around in my back and around inside my body.... well...I do not know where I have pluto in my chart... but this came out of the blue... I did not know about kundalini and chakras at that time... didnt do any meditation ... or anything.... I felt something like a eel moving in my head when I went to bed... I have seen the film alien and had to fight my imagination and fear when I felt something physical moving around.... next morning when I was sitting in my car on my way to work....it pushed its way up for the second time... nearly choked me when it passed the throat.... and me...my dumbass...kept on to the work... so... I had a kundalini arousal as a loyal worker... with fire and lava, dizziness and all that... half gone...desperatly not showing anyone what was happening... but... I should love to see myself that day.... a real close up of my face and all its expressions ...maintaining a sort of pokerface when my reality crushed into dust.... but that was only the beginning of this exceptional trip....

ASIA
29th January 2011, 00:36
Long before most of us came to this forum, we held what might be called unusual or eccentric interests. ( ..... ) I'm curious, what has happened to you all? What started you out on this journey???

I remember, standing at the porch of my beloved grandma's house, looking at the sun, at the early summer morning. I was 6. Birds sung and the scent of flowering fields floated all around me. In a blink of eye, I saw myself flying / being in the middle of starlit, deep purple sky. It lasts a long while and was of indescribable beauty and serenity. It happened to me several times from this moment. At that times we did often this with others kids, a kind of game, to gaze at the sun as long as possible. My grandma told me later that because of this game, the iris of my eyes became freckled.

I always trust my instinct - my unconscious, unpredictable outbursts of wisdom, more than my logic mind. I love both side of me, dark & light. I believe love is a catalyst to the Rainbow Self

" I am Dracula, and I bid you welcome. "

" I've crossed oceans of time to find you ... "

" Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love? "

Bram Stoker's Dracula

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKSlels5djw&feature=fvw

Abhaya
29th January 2011, 00:50
------

wow! is there an interview where you talk about this. I would love to here this story!

Abhaya

DaveW58
29th January 2011, 00:59
Conspiracy angles - being strangely sceptical about what was going on with the moon landings while everyone else seemed taken in. Then later 9/11. Being a fan of dystopian novels by Orwell and Huxley helped (or didn't help, depending how you look at it).
Strange stuff - seemingly being offered some kind of power - spoken in lucid dream when I was a teenager. Turning it down (like a fool). I always had a feeling that I'd opted that this life would be as quiet and as uneventful as possible. There must have been some sort of trauma prior to this one. Something that can be best described as an Orb approaching me from inside a wardrobe - seeming as surprised as I was (momentarily wobbling). I can't decide whether it was a spirit - 'ghost', or some kind of a tiny space craft. It seemed like a bubble, but not shiny, and it was slightly transparent with coloured smoke inside. It isn't easy trying to describe it, but I dove out of the way, looked back and saw it disappear into nothingness over the bed.

Probably a few other things.

9eagle9
29th January 2011, 01:50
It was being unloved. Self loathing being genetically inherited and nurtured. It started me on the path of “knowing thyself”. Only back then it was all about competition… proving to be better than others… and often failing, proving that I was not worthy of life.

Fast forward… love of self is awakened through discipline of thought… which opened doors to understanding the nature of reality around me.

Same here. Imposed familial conditioning. We're taught self loathing in subtle ways. I have worked hard on that myself but sometimes still catch behaviors that reflect it.

nowisthetime
29th January 2011, 02:41
At the age of 7, in 1966, I met a small grey man (et) who was hiding in the basement of my grade school while repairing his small flying saucer. I had been playing in the school yard during recess when the janitor, a very friendly man whom all the kids loved, called me over to show me what was in the furnace room. I had a girlfriend with me at the time and she remembers this incident also. When we went into the furnace room we saw the small flying saucer. It looked something like what the "Jetson's" (cartoon) flew but the top wasn't as tall. It was small, about the size of a vw beetle. It had seating for two and a smooth dashboard. Something was wrong with the saucer which made it not able to fly. Somehow I "knew" that the saucer flew by using a force which pushed out at the same time another force pulled inward. It was this part of the craft that needed repair. My friend saw all this but then sort of slumped down on the floor and fell asleep. I remember laughing at her because this was so funny. At that moment a small grey man appeared from behind the furnace. He was about my height (4 feet or a little more), his skin was the color of ashes in an ashtray. He had large eyes and a small child like body with long arms. I was not afraid of him at all. In fact I was amused at his size and "felt" he was kind and meant no harm. He talked to me in my head. He said "We are here, to remind you, who you are." My memories of this (meeting the man) didn't surface until I was 29. I always remembered the saucer though. I still don't really know what his message meant. But I have been different from everyone else ever since this incident. I Have always more sensitive and intuitive and "deeper" than others around me. I would pretend to enjoy the things the other kids did, in order to have friends and fit in, but inside I knew there was so much more to life than the illusion they participated in. I've been on a quest ever since this experience to figure things out.

9eagle9
29th January 2011, 02:46
I trust this story from a child's perception than a hundred 'responsible' adults trying convince me that aliens are looking out for my best interest.

Have no doubt aliens exist but since all my experiencs that way have been less than encouraging this helps for me to know someone is out there that doesn't want to just suck my vital organs out...or put sharp instruments in places where mankind has never gone before.

Thanks for posting that it was awesome.

At the age of 7, in 1966, I met a small grey man (et) who was hiding in the basement of my grade school while repairing his small flying saucer. I had been playing in the school yard during recess when the janitor, a very friendly man whom all the kids loved, called me over to show me what was in the furnace room. I had a girlfriend with me at the time and she remembers this incident also. When we went into the furnace room we saw the small flying saucer. It looked something like what the "Jetson's" (cartoon) flew but the top wasn't as tall. It was small, about the size of a vw beetle. It had seating for two and a smooth dashboard. Something was wrong with the saucer which made it not able to fly. Somehow I "knew" that the saucer flew by using a force which pushed out at the same time another force pulled inward. It was this part of the craft that needed repair. My friend saw all this but then sort of slumped down on the floor and fell asleep. I remember laughing at her because this was so funny. At that moment a small grey man appeared from behind the furnace. He was about my height (4 feet or a little more), his skin was the color of ashes in an ashtray. He had large eyes and a small child like body with long arms. I was not afraid of him at all. In fact I was amused at his size and "felt" he was kind and meant no harm. He talked to me in my head. He said "We are here, to remind you, who you are." My memories of this (meeting the man) didn't surface until I was 29. I always remembered the saucer though. I still don't really know what his message meant. But I have been different from everyone else ever since this incident. I Have always more sensitive and intuitive and "deeper" than others around me. I would pretend to enjoy the things the other kids did, in order to have friends and fit in, but inside I knew there was so much more to life than the illusion they participated in. I've been on a quest ever since this experience to figure things out.

slipknotted
29th January 2011, 03:14
i was 11 and camping in utah mamoth creek me and 4 other kids laying on our backs in a circle heads together talking ,the stars were so clear as everybody was iaughing i was watching this star dart around in the night sky from star to star every couple of minutes it would dart to the next star finally after a while i realized i should say something then it got quite because we were all watching the same thing and we all just started laughing in amazment and watched for seemed like an hour, that was the first......... not the last.

zelda
29th January 2011, 03:22
OBE's
Seeing, hearing and talking to others that were not in the same dimension during early childhood. Having wake up calls in the middle of the night by entities that scare the heck out of me.
The curiosity to know who am I and why am I in this body. I still see myself in the mirror and wonder how I ended up here.
And ultimately, having the honor to have a starchild for a daughter. :)

bluestflame
29th January 2011, 03:39
a book jumped off a shelf at a bookshop i was visiting , ...I bought the book

yeaars later through a string of apparently unrelated incidents , syncronicities ...I met the author

davyj0nes
29th January 2011, 04:15
i grew up in a very religious fervent home, so there was always talk of demons, angels, god and so. i think tho if i had to say what started me on this path of 'wanting to know more' i would have to say the movie the matrix did it. perhaps it sounds cliche but, that's my story and i'm sticking to it, lol.

fifi
29th January 2011, 05:48
I was attracted to Buddhism since early age.
Communism took over my country in my teen years, and I felt suffocated under a regime that promoted materialism and regarded spiritualism as non-existent.
I had tried to escape many times and when I finally landed in a free country, I felt as if I were reborn.
Curiosity about 2012 led me to the interview of Drunvalo Melchizedeck by Conscious Media Network. From his book, I googled Richard Hoagland and found his interview with Project Camelot, then Bob Dean's interviews, and have followed Project Camelot and Avalon since then.
I was shocked beyond belief when knowing about 9/11 truth.
Since then I was considered as a "crazy conspiracy theory nut" by my family and friends.

RedeZra
29th January 2011, 06:14
When I realized the existence of God as a distinct entity and still universal at the same time then I wondered why our world was trying to diminish and dismiss His existence

I've come to know it's just a plot perpetrated by those who have failed to recognize who God really is

mymoonlightshines
29th January 2011, 06:29
We have all had so many interesting experiences! Thank you all for the insight into your lives.

Without divulging my entire life story I will attempt to explain how I have arrived where I am. I have always felt like a lost soul so to speak. I am the girl that would be up at 3 in the morning doing art projects at age 5. ;) Its hard to explain exactly where I am coming from although I am sure many of you come from the same place (metaphorically speaking that is ). I have literally been brought to my knees by the sheer power of the ocean, I have witnessed beauty that can not be put in to words, and I have never understood these things because I HAVE managed to remain disconnected (or should I say connected to the machine?) until recently when it all seemed to hit me at once.

Its not that the truth HIT me, I am still seeking my truth. What hit me was the fact that the world as I know it is not the truth, nor is it anything that I thought it was... or even close. I have not ever subscribed to any specific belief. Not that I have been complacent about my views but because none of it ever felt authentic to me. However, I have always felt like there IS truth in religion although religion is not the ultimate truth. This has caused me a great deal of confusion throughout the years due to the fact that I have had many spiritual experiences at various churches and holy places throughout my life yet I have never been religious. At some point I decided to accept things as they are and as they come... and here we all are...

It might be worth saying that I had not read anything about project Avalon or Camelot prior to this awakening that happened to me recently, my curiosity and this drive that came out of nowhere lead me here. These realizations have cause a complete shift in my lifestyle as well as my priorities. My 2011 New Years resolution was to attend my local city counsel meetings (think I still will) now it is to set up a self sustaining community where I live. I also have a burning desire to make music and I am currently pursuing this but I digress ...

I must say this journey has been extremely satisfying so far. I feel whole, almost as if there is a warmth that radiates from the center of my body out. I am sure these things you all experience regularly, or at least some of you so pardon my giddy "in-love-for-the-first-time" innocence about it all. I also want to mention that I struggled with fear for the first 2 weeks, this may have been due to the fact that I lived my life in fear. Now I live in the light

Gajanana
29th January 2011, 06:45

wow! mine happened at roughly the same time, '65. your description of the flying machine is almost perfect - mine was more oval than round.

Alien Ramone
29th January 2011, 08:06
I have always been interested in the subject of aliens and UFOs even though I was concluding that it could all be logically explained when I would read books about sightings or listen to "Coast to Coast". I had almost no intuition and was very thin skinned. Around 2005, give or take a couple years, I had to develop my intuition and become less sensitive to people working against me to deal with some that I worked with, which was very difficult for me. Also around that time I started looking on the internet to find information about the triangle craft that people were seeing in the skies. At that point with the development of my intuition and all the information on the internet, I started to understand the possibilities of what was going on. Project Camelot and speeches related to UFOs, such as those by William Cooper, led me to information about the NWO, and it all started to fit together, but with a lot of missing pieces. I'm still trying to find all the pieces and put it together. I am trying to progress past intuition, but have only had hints of sensing problems coming a couple of times, but nothing more.

mrmalco
29th January 2011, 08:47
In answer may I repost a poem that I contributed to the poetry thread. It's a summary from a long life. Thanks for this thread - a very meaningful question.

On his way he found a god
obviously an idol
that was straight and simple
just one hammer blow
and he continued on his path.

He came across a crowd of other gods
arguing beneath a fig tree
in a village square
he gave the place
as wide a berth as possible.

At a crossroad some decision
couldn’t be avoided
seeing all directions had their deities
he seemed at last committed
but that was just convenience
those god’s were soon forsaken.

Then he met the darkness
after that
he never lost the faith.

gripreaper
29th January 2011, 08:51
It started at the very beginning for me. I came into this incarnation on galactic center, not into my soul family, but strangers. I was one of nine siblings and my mother was angry and kind of crazy, so she never picked me up. I had no physical contact as a child. My Dad died when I was six, and my mother sent me to a Catholic Military Boarding School. I learned “street smarts” very young, and my boolcheat meter became very acute. Alone in the world at such an early age caused me to turn to books, the only place to get answers. I have since been an avid reader my whole life. The more you know the better to deal with reality. Finally at age 18 I was released from quarantine (boarding school prison) right as the late sixties got into full swing with the drug explosion, and I had several extreme LSD experiences. I welcomed them as I had no fear whatsoever, having already been through more than most do in a lifetime. The walls and lights would drip, sound would move in and out at different pitches and volumes, and I went out of body. Once I went to what could only be described as the edge of this reality, and I knew if I went any farther I could never get back.

Life had a sense of normalcy for many years as I raised a family and worked a regular job. I was done with all that by the time I was 43. That’s when the culmination of all my experiences started to jell. I met what could only be described at the time as a spiritual psychic, who told me that the reason I had chosen such a brutal and harsh life devoid of any love, was so that I would be able to develop self love from within. I was also told that I would not have been able to stay in a body had I had a normal life because I held such highly refined energy that I would have “burned up” had I downloaded it all at once. I’ve had many experiences where I have seen several of my past lives as well as my soul lineage. It’s very humbling to say the least.

Yet, the most profound experience was when I met my twin flame. It was instant recognition and very powerful. We completed the Piscean relationship paradigm where two people come together to complement each other as one nervous system, and ushered in the unity relationship paradigm, which is now emerging where both souls bring a complete and whole energy field to the relationship. We have gone our separate ways until we both reach the fullness of unity within, the masculine and feminine. The split drove me deeply into the dark night of the soul where I lost all identity and met my higher self, the watcher, the I AM presence.

I have since emerged and am here to ground a certain frequency. Until I reach full unity within I don’t suspect I’ll be manifesting avatar status. I have the template. That is what I am here to do, to be a template for wholeness and to tell the story of our collective dream, and the return to wholeness from whence we came.

What I can say for sure is that the dharma is assured, and we are retuning, as we speak. All of us, together.

jcocks
29th January 2011, 09:09
The short version is... i don't think I'm from here.

which it turns out is a very useful skill to have.
Thankfully things did get better, when i started to find others like me.

And now it seems i'm finally getting to doing what it was i came here to do.

You're not the only one :)

I've got high-functioning autism, so I've found it hard to fit in all my life. I've spent all my life "on the outside looking in", and found solace in the idea that "I'm different from them"...
As a result, I have had a *LOT* of spare time to spend contemplating the universe :)

I became interested in conspiracy theories as a teenager, and read the "matrix 1" material in my late teens - needless to say it blew my whole world wide open. However, I have *ALWAYS* believed that there is life "out there"....

At age 18, I went looking at religions, as I was looking for something to give my life meaning. At about the same time, I had a dream where I was being watched by a small blue triangular being. When noticed, it dissappeared from view. That day, when I recounted the dream, I also realised I had seen the same being once before in a dream when I was a young child.

Later that year, I was looking through a local new-age bookstore when I met a man who was dressed in old ragged clothes and who had a large old-fashioned suitcase. He pointed out a book that I should read. I approached him and asked him a few questions. I had a feeling of wellbeing around him and a feeling he was unusual. He was unshaven and looked as though he hadn't had a shower in quite a while. He put me in contact with a new-age group in my area which I stayed involved with for about 3 years. After I had talked with him, I was talking with a friend that i had gone to the bookstore with and we both agreed there was something very unusual about this man. I went back to find the man and talk some more, but he had dissappeared. That was the real moment that I really became involved with all this...and I have been involved to varying degrees ever since.

I have always felt different, always tried to fit in and connect with other people, but never really "got there"... Like Astrid, I feel like I have come here to help sort out this mess :)

Last June I was attacked by 4 aboriginal youths and had my phone stolen. One of them threatened me with a wooden picket with a long nail on the end of it. 2 other people who were attacked at the same time were badly beaten up, however I was untouched. I consider myself *VERY* lucky to survive without a scratch, in fact, I believe I was protected.

If anything, I feel sorrow for those responsible - the aboriginals are supposed to be the custodians of our land, a strong proud race of people....look what's happened to them :(

so that's my story..... and I'm proud of it, and glad to be of service to all here and on this planet :)

Maria Stade
29th January 2011, 09:36
Kundalini happened to me and then all the other things happened LOL
So here I am !

Namaste

Nela
29th January 2011, 11:06
I've had a father who was not of this world, and a mother who was "hard realist." Even though I was not able to understand my father when I was just a child, he planted the seeds of "rebellion". He was passionate reader and he passed that passion to me. My early home was always filled with books. I have always knew about other races in the Universe- I have dreamt a lot about spaceships and space battles. But than, my mother's world kicked-in. My father was considered "crazy" in that world, and was not successful, so I knew that I will have to go there, learn the rules, win the game and that only in this way learn the right to speak my truth. So I learned to walk in two worlds. Before, I thought I am "crazy" and that I am only hiding it so well. Now, I still think that I am crazy but I consider that as an asset, and what is called "normality" in this world, somehow lost its vibe.

In 2009. this final journey started. I've had won enough of battles in the "real world", was quite successful and throughly bored. Than I learned that I am not alone in my craziness and started to investigate teachings and knowledge on how to transcendent this illusion. I figured out that there is a very real "something" that I came here to do. Had no idea what that might be, but considering all that I have been through in my life, all those "battles" from which I used to come out wounded, battered, turned upside-down but always with a pray- usually in the form of a skill or insight or more personal power, it dawned on me that it was a form of training, a "drill". Also, although I like children very much I have never wanted to have one and that was puzzling me. And it was not just about wanting or not, I was repulsed by the very idea of giving birth. Taking than my personal inventory into account, I found that I passed a long road from a child that was completely of "love and light" outlook to a warrior type. The conclusion I draw from those facts was that there will be a battle and that I will take part in it and that I have been preparing for it whole my life.

In 2010., in early February, one afternoon, I made my statement that I will do whatever I came here to do, and that all things, situations and people in my life which are pulling me back, slowing me down or are planted purposefully to divert me be gone. I induced so much energy in that statement (I am very passionate), that in the next two days my relationship was gone, some friends were gone and I had a very violent, explosive health problem which ended up with a huge amount of blood leaving my body (I think of it as my "blood initiation";). The pain was so profound that sometimes it felt like I was breaking apart. Than it came the dark night of the soul. Utter loneliness which was not at all what people usually experience when they say they're lonely. And all of the time, I was walking in two worlds. I was fully functional in the "reality" and no one ever noticed that something is going on (except my mother, but that's another story).

In October 2010 there was a dawning. I quickly updated myself about what is going on in the world, so here I am. And I am learning now about patience, because everything seems to go so slowly, events are rolling out slowly, the air is getting more dense, the pressure is building up. I am ready and waiting.

meeradas
29th January 2011, 11:30
Now really!

All you posters here - you are amazing. My heartfelt gratitude goes out/in to all of you!

All your contributions... made me remember so many incidents in my life that "happend to me", that i just don't know where to start...

will have to write a book!

sorry for not sharing at least one of 'em here now... am too full at the moment: because of all of you!

- Thanks & Cheers & Thanks -

Gone002
29th January 2011, 11:53
Seeking the truth

Gaia
29th January 2011, 12:37
I saw an ufo when I was 13 years old with a couple of friends. I've been different ever since. I have started from then to pay close attention to my dreams and my intuition and it turns out that it is paying. And it's made me grow.
All my research are leading me to one thing: If you are searching blindly, you’ll probably only find blindness.

Bright Garlick
29th January 2011, 12:38
God how does one begin to answer that question ?

Well, life happened and continues to happen !

I had a sick child who is now healthy. I had cancer and healed myself. I had a lifetime of alien/ufo enconters - even this evening and 10 days ago last alien encounter. I began my spiritual journey very early through a lot of pain. Meditation was the key to my spiritual life. I married a full blown clairvoyant who lives in both worlds at once. I began developing my own gifts and realized I could shift my awareness across time and space. I've had a lifetime of precognitive dreams. I was obsessed with crop circles and mapped all the circles known to have occurred in Australia. I connected with a sacred mountain and learned from dead Aboriginal people. I learned about my last 6 lives and tried to learn from their lessons. I worked as a therapist, healer and community development worker - after 6 years unemployed. I completed 3 degrees. I learned how to really feel and let go of excessive thinking. I embraced my own demons and discovered integration. I started writing 20 years ago and work slowly on my novels and non fiction. I started otherworldly encounters blog in 2009- with teh intention of sharing some of my experiences - that initial motivation changed over time. I began to listen to the 2 dead Chinese masters that have since taught me everything that really matters - though I continue to get my ass kicked for being ignorant, lazy and stupid. I learned how little I really know and that the greatest teacher is nature and the universe itself.

Lettherebelight
29th January 2011, 17:11
I grew up in a catholic family, did well in school, comfortable childhood, but never felt quite right with the world.
Knew there was more to things than what I was experiencing. It was the sixties, and even small children like me were waking up in a major way.

I always knew I would never be a part of the mainstream society and that I was born to help the world be a better place, (like so many of us!) The strange thing was, my Dad worked as an engineer for one of the biggest Government Defense companies.

As a young adult, I joined the Hare Krsnas, where I studied the Vedas for a number of years.

I see a growing consciousness everywhere, hope I can keep up with it all!

White Rabbit
29th January 2011, 17:45
I honestly have no real idea what happened to me... I just know that it caused a major shattering of my self. From the time I was a young child the only things I remember are being left alone in my room 'punished' for what? I don't know... being different. Too different for my parents to handle/understand/grasp/cope with... or nurture. There were other children after me so... they were not as "difficult" and I was cast aside as damaged goods. Anyway, it allowed me to explore what makes me 'me' in a way that very few people can. My childhood was spent inside of myself... in my inner being, the only world I had (was allowed) that could not be taken from me. I have always been referred to as an out of the box kind of person... and I prefer that :) Who would want to stay 'in the box' in spirit when they do not have to? My physical body may have been stuck in that room alone... but I was not! That allowed me to learn to use parts of me... only because there was no one there to tell me I couldn't do this or that... if it clunked into place... then I followed... if it didn't 'fit'... I changed paths... and I still do to this day... not as in depth due to the many distractions that this life has to offer up... but when I need my time... I make time.

Thank you for starting this discussion! :)

~White Rabbit~

Butterfli13
29th January 2011, 17:58
Minding my own business one day, frustrated with "religion" and came across a bunch of videos.... who happened to be done by Kerry & Bill... what totally threw me through a loop- certain things happened to lead me to those videos... my biological last name is Cassidy, first name Carrie- it wasn't a coincidence. I was led here, & not on my own...

That's a longer story, however, for another time....

Gone001
29th January 2011, 22:49
Was still pretty conservative at this point and still in the Infantry; was about 18. Worked at this re-use store in Bolton, Ontario (people bring in their things we sell it). I remember the guy I worked for was really into UFO's haha. He told me he thought they were the creators and I thought he was mad; Even had a tattoo of a Grey head on his arm.

One day when I was working they told me I could take a book home. The book was 'No one here gets out alive' the first Jim Morrison BIO. I had never Identified with anyone more closely; he felt like a brother. I started questioning everything and went off to college were my views on everything started to slowly change through Jim's philosophy (and in turn the philosophy of those who inspired him) and my own college experimentation. This is when I started to get thee anxiety like problems and such.

I left school and quit the Army (which I wasn't doing anything with at that point) went off got my first apartment and started to really see how life works. I couldn't understand things for eg. "Why is it okay to damage my credit for 8 years because I can't afford to start paying back my student loans (OSAP) right away; just because it's policy, that was the justification for negatively impacting a 20 year olds life for 8 years, policy...". I didn't have parents or anything more then a couple family members. No home for x-mas holiday or thanksgiving. No one to help me out and I was trying against all odds to start a life; but that ment nothing to the men hiding behind their mightier then god policy.

Eventually my health got to a point were I could function and I ended up getting laid off from a ****ty telemarketing job (just didn't care, wasn't interested) and found some free time. This is when I started watching all these UFO documentaries which lead into Camelot which lead into a conference featuring Alex collier. He spoke of mentoring. How maybe it wasn't okay to have things just done for you but maybe we could ask for mentoring. At this point I had gone through a lot of research and basically consciously (and sub-consciously) asked for mentoring and more importantly that if all this was real to start really seeing the signs in my life. I don't know what happened but soon after this lead to meeting some extra ordinary people and a few strange circumstances and realizations about this life and others. In turn this lead me to here; I was awake; felt like undergoing an activation process of sorts.

Looking back at my whole life I can see a huge magnitude of puzzle pieces that lead me here; Like Hansel and Gretel Following the Trail of bread crumbs one at a time to find their way out of the woods. Although I can look back now and see all these things (family life[or lack there of], school, ect.) I see coming across that book as the real catalyst for waking up. Well that brought back memories now didn't it? :)

"This is the strangest life I've ever known..."- Jim Morrison

Cheers all,

Aldous

TigaHawk
29th January 2011, 23:35
This one is hard to explain, as its a feeling.

From since i can remember, its as if everything around me, the world itself - was uninportant. faux, fake. And that i was meant for something much more than growing up to sit in a chair and watching a little screen, twiching a few fingers rapidly now an then.

Got taken out to my Grandma's sister's farm when i was young, it was way out whoop whoop. Things just felt... right? there. at ease, home?

Other than that just a building feeling that all is not right with the world around me. Like you can feel the smoke and mirrors, you can see the dollar sign flash up for that split second in their eyes when they're talking about you're health and wellbeing.

Stumbled across a PA interview on youtube. Found this forum. Another note is that a friend i once thought of slightly nutty had been tellign me things for years which i found here as well. Just his passion for trying to warn/educate you made him appears as a nutter - seeing the exact same stuff but without the emotion on paper was a shocker.

TLDR - Everything currently around us is faux, makeelieve and un-necessary. (to think we spend so much money, effort and power keeping something fictious in operation - ie big buisnees/firms) when we should be working on things pyhsically to better the world, not destroy it. Becuse i cant get my mindset to accept/understand how the people around me think "buisness" it gives a feeling of not belonging. But when around nature, out in the open away from everything i felt at home . And not getting angry trying to work out why people do the things they do as im not around them!

Adaiahsshadow
30th January 2011, 00:23
Lets see a series of events that occured in just the proper order at just the right time. LoL. All kidding aside, I've felt ever since I was probably about 5 or so, that there has been knowledge hidden from humanity out of fear of what we would do with it. A belief stemmed from that, that being the knowledge pursued for the shear knowing of it forces one to develop the proper attitude to use it for the betterment of humanity. So around 12 I started developing unusual abilities such as empathy, lucid dream, etc. Which in turn led to a constant search of all things hidden or not fully understood, and that in turn one day led me here.

Thanks for the thread it's interesting to see what lead people here.

MargueriteBee
30th January 2011, 00:32
What started it for me was deciding that I had to leave my ex-husband or die but at the time I was Christian and the preacher man had taught that if I left him I would burn in hell. The other preacher man said I couldn't leave, that no matter what, he could beat me everyday for example, I had to stay. So, I looked it up in the bible and it said no such thing. That's when I started thinking for myself, the rest is history.

Burke
30th January 2011, 00:42
when I was 14, Mom and Dad bought home some tapes of self hypnosis from a class (workshop) they were participating in called "Mind Control" oddly enough. I was allowed to listen to them and had applied the techniques I learned from them to what I learned in a book on astral projection 2 years later. I experienced many OBEs and about two years later started experiencing some physic phenomenon. This began a crazy fun ride for me. I am still on it.

Billy
30th January 2011, 00:46
This is where i share a part of what happened to me. 20mins in to the show, part two will be broadcast next Tuesday.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/belovenow/2010/12/21/living-in-the-nowyou-have-the-power-to-decide

aikisaw
30th January 2011, 01:39
When I was a child , I would say on a regular occasion that I'm not from here. It got to the point I would ask my mother about it. Why was I beamed down to this place? I hated school. Church made no sense. When they told me that god knew if you went to church or not. I thought if they are taking attendance in heaven. I'm not going. I was about 12 years old at the time. I had an abusive father he tried to mentally break me many times. I guess to be honest, He won some I won some. I had to fight him ..... I can't really explain why.

this is from the movie V for Vendetta and says it better than I can

* Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free.

* I shall die here. Every inch of me will perish. Every inch but one. An inch... It is small, and fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that, whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and things get better.

I fought for that inch.

I knocked around aimless for years. I was a bartender and played that game. I enjoyed it. In my early 30's I was bored I decided to take up martial arts. I had played football and missed the contact.I signed up at the craziest school I could find. I did two years there. ( I think it was gods way of introducing me to a larger world of energy and motion and healing) Introducing in a way that I would listen.....purple light through the crown chakra was not going to get it done at the time. Moved to a different martial arts school, better, where we trained in Aikido /Aiki -jujitsu. 9-11 happened I was devastated by that. I became a 9-11 Neo -con. Go figure energy working, hands on healing, neo- con. Can't make that up. It took me 6 years after that to figure out Bush was lying. ( not the sharpest tool in the shed). Once I did figure that out I took a wrecking ball to everything that I thought I knew. This was a very painful process. I started with 9-11 truth just prove that they were crazy. Now I'm the one with the bumper sticker. It went from there to human radiation experiments, the fed, aids, the church, secret societies, gmo foods,Kennedy assassination,demonic, spiritual warfare, blood lines,ancient civilization, much more and finally here.

Taurean
30th January 2011, 04:46
Suddenly last January two new words that I never used before entered my life - Synchronicity & Paradigm, since then it's been a crash course in dot connecting.

Jonathon
30th January 2011, 05:39
For a similar thread started a good while back, please also see the ET / Walk-Ins / Wanderers thread HERE. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3738-ET-Walk-ins-Wanderers-Volunteers)

I share aspects of many of your stories. I had what I like to call a 'grand awakening'... a spontaneous Kundalini (3rd-5th chakras) experience on my 1st attempt at prayer/meditation while in bed and after reading some of David Wilcock's private reading sessions. I can recall the outer world looking much brighter for a couple of days after that experience. At the time, I had no idea what happened to me... however as I look back, I realize how neatly the puzzle pieces of my entire life came together leading me into a more 'unveiled' state.

I always knew that I was different and didn't exactly fit in... and this wasn't due to a sense of self-loathing or some unfortunate set of features... quite the contrary. I chose well for myself coming into this incarnation and I'm beginning to better understand why I chose my particular set of talents as time marches on (perhaps that's a key for all of us).

I can certainly relate to the UFO and ghost stories as I share experience with several of you there. Also share exposure to several like-minded predecessors: my mother's favorite people were John Lennon and Carl Sagan; and several who certainly were not: my father's... random TV/radio evangelists (and yes, they divorced early on LOL). So the road was somewhat well lit hehe ;)

TWINNICK
30th January 2011, 06:24
I spent over 2 hours yesterday typing a life story, thinking about all the experiences that have happened all through out my life which is why I have been searching for the truth.

It took me ages,LOL.. only being a 2 finger typer, I kept remembering things and had to go back and piece them in to the correct spot in time. And then I was hangin for some coffee and a samy, looking out the window into the stars while waiting for the kettle I said what do you recon my divine brothers and sisters.

Sat back down with coffee samy and a ciggy afterwards, I just hit the back button until my life went away.

A nut shell:

Sundayschool..BS ( I was about 4)
Religion..nothing to do with it.
From a kid.. always sensitive to things and people.
Used to see things out the corner of my eye.
feeling.. knowing something was under the bed at night
Huge daydreamer. could go places that were wonderous and beautiful.
Allways felt someone was with me. looking over shoulder.
feeling of not belonging here,wrong timeline or something.
Should not be here, car accident, can't explain it.
UFO sitting, massive emotional feeling went through me.
Out of body experience, frightened the life out of me.
Being dragged of the bed by powerful clammy hands when there was nothing there,gripping my ankles so strongly.
Carrying huge amounts of anger around with me for years.injustus,stupid people,life situation,stupid laws,Gov't doing what they want(not for the people).
No answers to any of my questions.
to much hooch over many years.
Why Why Why. was I here, for what purpose, I want to get off this ride,I don't fit in.
Going to be a father, answers to why I was here at last, Identical twins, they are here for a purpose, they have a job to do. they are leaders.
Kids grown up, I am now by myself again, searching searching it goes on and on.
Steep learning curve over 30+ years, even steeper now!
Feeling of waiting all my life for this, the wait draws to a finale.
Waiting Waiting, still some more.

..Nick..

dcflux
30th January 2011, 06:58
Goji Berries!

fathertedsmate
30th January 2011, 12:09
i was dying nobody was helping, i was classed and treated as mentally ill,i could see what was happening and couldnt do anything about it,i was collecting symptoms which were tagged as,athritis,asthma,high blood pressure,tinnitus both ears,vertigo,fungus toenail,shingles migranes,sweats,loss of muscle tissue,anger issues,no controll of reactions,anxiety,depression,stress,emotional breakdowns,intense feelings of Fear,paranoia,Memory loss,Ptsd,Combatt stress,the total innabilaty to communicate without causing reactions,freinds and family evaporating,being able to see your family being worn out,every time you leave the house there is a chance of going to jail because of reactions that you have no controll over,isolation is the safest way to live,i have been in the hands of the medical profession for 9 yrs,2 pscologists have being seeing me every 2 wks for a year 4 months ago all of the above applied,Strange things have been happening that i cannot explaine, i have been taken on a journey of study all subjects i wouldnt have considered,something was showing me what was wrong ,i had to put it to gether,Mercury,tin,aluminium,barium,palladium,lead,zinc and 7 other heavy
metals were present,a mercury free dentist confirmed mercury poisoning just by looking at the shape of my head he also pointed out that i had tinnitus in both ears this was before he knew what was in my mouth,off i went all happy now knowing what was causing my demise,veterans agencys didnt want to know,doctor didnt want to know,my own dentist didnt want to know, from that point i knew and accepted i was the only one that can do it but i didnt know how,test were done in germany to confirm what was present,from that point something has shown me how heavy metals,chemicals,toxins,water,enviroment,food,medicines all effect and how they effect the body in different combinations,by applying this new confidence 99.9% of the above has been reversed,i am still removing metal,i will be okay,i applied same meathods to a few close freinds and my mothe,r their lives have changed,listening to charles was like listening to myself i could have given the same interview without any knowledge,i am glowing inside i cannot explaine where its all come from, can any one shed any light

jesterking
30th January 2011, 13:24
Im 32 yrs old, and currently live in AZ. About four or five years ago in MT. I walked into the sports bar I frequented often. While waiting for the bartender I stood at the end of the bar.

Seated to my right was and older lady I recognized from the restaraunt she worked at and also from the bar. We had never spoke before and I was surprised to find her looking up at me from her stool with an admiring yet sad look on her face. I kinda chuckled and said enthusiasticly "how you doin?"

She reached over and grabbed my hand as tears welled up in her eyes. "Do you know who you are?" she asked me. "You dont know do you?" "You are the one and if you dont do what you have to do its gonna be bad, bad for so many people"

"I love you, do you understand?""Please,please you must do it, do you understand?"she was at this point hugging and begging me to do something. Thinking she was just drunk I playfully at first asked her what it was I was supposed to do.

She was immediately frustrated with my obvious disbelief, and after I asked her again with genuine concern she said "you have to make the climb" I tried to get her to explain but she seemed limited to that one phrase. I tried to compfort her a little bit before I left but I had only come in to buy a bottle and people were waiting on me.

I thought this encounter was strange and kinda flattering but dismissed it as a drunk lady talking crazy. Until it happened again. About six months later, same place different stranger. A guy who was probably 25 or so, sitting at a table with two other guys stopped me as I walked past his table and asked me if I was a MMA fighter.

It sparked up a conversation and before I knew it I was having drinks with the three of them at their table. They were from outa town doing a job in the area and staying at a nearby motel. His two buddies decided to call it a night but he insisted on staying longer.

I assured them Id make sure he made it to the motel safe, it was within walking distance. We decided to leave an hour or so later and when we walked out the front door into the parking lot he grabbed my arm with the same look on his face and began to say the same things as the lady.

Thinking this couldnt be coincidence and frustrated by the fact they couldnt or wouldnt tell me what I was supposed to do I demanded he tell me. He seemed unable and dissapointed with himself. He too cried and told me that he loved me.

I walked him to his motel and the rest of the conversation was unrelated to what had just happened almost as if it hadnt. I saw both of them again but they only smiled as a gesture of recognition as I did, and I dont know if either remembered anything.

Ive always felt I am destined to do something important, but figured fate would provide the opportunity. Ive made a positive impact on a lot of people and their gratitude, devotion, and value of our relationship tells me that I have done some important, significant things in my life. But I know there is more.. still dont know what to make of the experience, but I know its not coincidence.

kerbie
30th January 2011, 13:32
Im 32 yrs old, and currently live in AZ. About four or five years ago in MT. I walked into the sports bar I frequented often. While waiting for the bartender I stood at the end of the bar.

Seated to my right was and older lady I recognized from the restaraunt she worked at and also from the bar. We had never spoke before and I was surprised to find her looking up at me from her stool with an admiring yet sad look on her face. I kinda chuckled and said enthusiasticly "how you doin?"

She reached over and grabbed my hand as tears welled up in her eyes. "Do you know who you are?" she asked me. "You dont know do you?" "You are the one and if you dont do what you have to do its gonna be bad, bad for so many people"

"I love you, do you understand?""Please,please you must do it, do you understand?"she was at this point hugging and begging me to do something. Thinking she was just drunk I playfully at first asked her what it was I was supposed to do.

She was immediately frustrated with my obvious disbelief, and after I asked her again with genuine concern she said "you have to make the climb" I tried to get her to explain but she seemed limited to that one phrase. I tried to compfort her a little bit before I left but I had only come in to buy a bottle and people were waiting on me.

I thought this encounter was strange and kinda flattering but dismissed it as a drunk lady talking crazy. Until it happened again. About six months later, same place different stranger. A guy who was probably 25 or so, sitting at a table with two other guys stopped me as I walked past his table and asked me if I was a MMA fighter.

It sparked up a conversation and before I knew it I was having drinks with the three of them at their table. They were from outa town doing a job in the area and staying at a nearby motel. His two buddies decided to call it a night but he insisted on staying longer.

I assured them Id make sure he made it to the motel safe, it was within walking distance. We decided to leave an hour or so later and when we walked out the front door into the parking lot he grabbed my arm with the same look on his face and began to say the same things as the lady.

Thinking this couldnt be coincidence and frustrated by the fact they couldnt or wouldnt tell me what I was supposed to do I demanded he tell me. He seemed unable and dissapointed with himself. He too cried and told me that he loved me.

I walked him to his motel and the rest of the conversation was unrelated to what had just happened almost as if it hadnt. I saw both of them again but they only smiled as a gesture of recognition as I did, and I dont know if either remembered anything.

Ive always felt I am destined to do something important, but figured fate would provide the opportunity. Ive made a positive impact on a lot of people and their gratitude, devotion, and value of our relationship tells me that I have done some important, significant things in my life. But I know there is more.. still dont know what to make of the experience, but I know its not coincidence.

We've had similar experiences :D what a weird world we live in.

I've put my experiences here as I'm looking for feedback. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12865-How-does-my-experience-fit-into-the-scheme-of-things)

red_rose
30th January 2011, 15:28

brotybro
30th January 2011, 16:52
This is the thread that I have been looking for since I first started peeping in here. There are truly amazing happenings in this thread and this forum. I still have not been able to pin down what it is that opened my "eyes" (for lack of a better word). I do not have a special event that led me down this rabbit hole. That being said, something is definitely driving me and it is relentless. I have never had such a thirst or interest in anything like this before. I could not begin to explain this to the people in my life (they have noticed). I do not watch t.v (I have 2 connected to pc's in my home). I have always enjoyed documentaries and alternative media, But this is different. Really different. I see a lot of people here with good reason and wonder how many people like me there are that just can't explain what is going on with them. I would like to express that I am enjoying it very much.

Nela
30th January 2011, 17:30
This is the thread that I have been looking for since I first started peeping in here. There are truly amazing happenings in this thread and this forum. I still have not been able to pin down what it is that opened my "eyes" (for lack of a better word). I do not have a special event that led me down this rabbit hole. That being said, something is definitely driving me and it is relentless. I have never had such a thirst or interest in anything like this before. I could not begin to explain this to the people in my life (they have noticed). I do not watch t.v (I have 2 connected to pc's in my home). I have always enjoyed documentaries and alternative media, But this is different. Really different. I see a lot of people here with good reason and wonder how many people like me there are that just can't explain what is going on with them. I would like to express that I am enjoying it very much.

Hi brotybro,

I get kind of obsessive when something gets into my head- some "truth" that I discover, some new idea, etc. I get completely focused on that, and everything else just sink into the background. Luckily, I live alone, so I can basically do what I want without raising too much curiosity. For example, last October, I took a week off from work to get some rest after having a very busy few months. I've had some plans, but on the first day of vacation, I found Project Camelot's interviews and started to watch. I don't have to say that for the whole week I haven't done anything else but that. When I went back to work, maybe I wasn't rested, but I was very... ahm... informed? :wacko:

Lost Soul
30th January 2011, 18:20
I was bounced from one job to another. The job I left was very intense and the hostility there preoccupied me to an extent that I ignored the world. By leaving that job, it gave me time to study more about economics and the direction our society was going. When I learned what was going on, I decided that the spiritual path was the only thing worthy of pursuing. I dug out my old books and learned that my teacher had crossed the river. I struck out on my own and eventually found this place which gave me insights into other teachings. Now I'm preparing to withdraw from society and live in the wilderness.

In hindsight, leaving that job was a way of reminding me to return to spiritual pursuits.

Nela
30th January 2011, 18:31
I was bounced from one job to another. The job I left was very intense and the hostility there preoccupied me to an extent that I ignored the world. By leaving that job, it gave me time to study more about economics and the direction our society was going. When I learned what was going on, I decided that the spiritual path was the only thing worthy of pursuing. I dug out my old books and learned that my teacher had crossed the river. I struck out on my own and eventually found this place which gave me insights into other teachings. Now I'm preparing to withdraw from society and live in the wilderness.

In hindsight, leaving that job was a way of reminding me to return to spiritual pursuits.

I have moved 6 times in last 5 years. I can blame Uranus being in my sign (Pisces), in my 4th house, but generally, I like to move, I need change, I can't stand routine. I used to change job every two years, but I somehow settled into present job after figuring out that thing that I am searching for can not be found anywhere outside, so that place is as good as any other.

Hughe
31st January 2011, 02:42
After reading this thread for several days, I feel all of you are real heroes for humanity with different colors and perspectives, of course various backgrounds.

I met few strangers who called me an angel in Canada. Two of them were an old ladies, the other one was a taxi driver on the way to the air port few years ago. I also met few strangers who told me I was supposed to do something for the world. The highest of all was to meet a channellor, he told me couple times I had been protected by some beings and I would have to deal with living on Earth. I talked with an entity through him which I thought the entity might be the source of messages he had given to me. But, I got a weird confirmation that 6D entities do interact human affairs on Earth instead answers I questioned about me.

I got in UFOs/aliens field about twenty years ago, as you know the rabbit hole gets deeper and bigger as one goes down further. Project Camelot was something when I first saw the low quality, plain video interviews with Bill and Kerry. The difference was real people talked about the unacceptable stuff by the norm. To me that was real deal.

I'm going through difficult time since I refused to take orders and submit.

I've had quite a few strange experiences during meditation has anyone else had this:

*The sound of monks chanting 'Om' coming from somewhere inside of you. (My partner and I were going to set up a Dictaphone to see if we could capture the sound but I can never get into the same mindset to hear it because I'm thinking about hearing it rather than clearing my mind.) This has happened about 3 times.

* This is a weird one, I was projected onto an American ship from the second world war, I recognised this from the uniform of the soldier. I was in a room with a man in uniform sitting at a control desk. He jumped when he saw me but then immediately started pressing buttons before he ran out the room. I always found it odd that he didn't run out the room first, but kept it together enough to press some buttons, it was like he was expecting me or had seen 'spooky' things happening already. Setting the buttons seemed important to him.

* I was also projected to an environment that had a lot of red init. The sky was reddish and the landscape too. This was momentary as it freaked me out and I came back to my bedroom.

I think I've rambled on enough now. Anyone who is into meditation and has had similar things happen, will you please get in touch as I'd love to explore more.

Much love to you all. xxx

My dilemma of meditation is I hardly get vision or OBE or other stuff that I'm supposed to experience during meditating session. My meditation method is to sit tight on the floor and breathe. Most of time, if the session goes well, energy starts build up, intensify, and I become one with the flux of energy. And, my vision is filled with glimmering light. That's all. I'm at this state for several years.

The interesting part is right after meditation, I lay down on bed and becomes relax with closed eyes. On this stage, I experience many high-level spiritual interactions: seeing images / symbols, visions, visiting strange places, etc. It seems I'm a radio receiver that tunes in certain frequencies. I want to have the power of control the whole process.

I learned that as soon as one opens up or go beyond the five sense reality, i.e the altered state mind with full consciousness, one can interact with many beings. I thought there exists only ghosts and spiritual beings years ago but these are just tip of iceberg. Suppose you keep cool and know what you are doing, I say go for it.

9eagle9
31st January 2011, 03:12
I have moved 6 times in last 5 years. I can blame Uranus being in my sign (Pisces), in my 4th house, but generally, I like to move, I need change, I can't stand routine. I used to change job every two years, but I somehow settled into present job after figuring out that thing that I am searching for can not be found anywhere outside, so that place is as good as any other.

I did too!I'm a Pisces too . From 05 to 09 I moved I moved 8 times. Didn't know if I were coming or going, moving in or out. I too realized that wasn't the answer roaming all over the place thinking it was going to get better, things had to get better inside me. About a month after I moved into the place I'm currently residing in (Fall of 09) I really started hammering my inner landscape . Have not moved since or even been tempted too. Thank God cause I like it here and if I had to move again I think I'd crawl into hole and die before I lifted another stick of furntire.

mrkumamon
31st January 2011, 03:28
A girl came into my life and totally enlightened me and she was gone.
A book named law of one inspired me to seek truth and gradually the ideas of Law of One turned my perspective about the world upside down and it rooted in my soul and flourished in my reality
The world ,after looking out of the country,I feel the true world and see we humankind are in torture by ignorance and then came a strong ,very intense desire ,we need to get off our knees and wake up our kind

mrkumamon
31st January 2011, 03:41
I was thinking about quiting school because I'v seen too much bureaucratism in school and it's made me sick always.I also want to vomit when i am and always forced to understand the ideas ,the crazily ideal thoughts of communism and You can imagine what kind of suffering it is that when a kid is imbued with a lie a perfect world our gov is paving a way for us and leading us to have,and meanwhile the kid has no guarantee if he would have next meal

Erin
31st January 2011, 06:10
It's funny, someone asked me this the other day. I didn't really know how to respond because, well, I've always "been this way." I never bought into religion as a kid, but had a very active imagination. Probably too active, haha. I used to write long stories about alternate universes and stargates. Space fascinated me. I had a telescope and wanted to be an astronaut. I've always believed UFOs were real, though I didn't start researching such esoteric topics actively until late middle school/early high school.

I'm also pretty sure I was Japanese in a past life (presumably in my most recent past life). A few incidents during my childhood point to that, along with my lifelong interest in Japanese culture. In middle school my Japanese teacher told me that she believed so as well. Towards the end of my study abroad, my Japanese host mother told me that I was Japanese. I tried having a past life regression last year, but I was unable to be hypnotized.

I dunno how much I buy into the whole Indigo Children thing, but from what little I've read on it, some of what categorizes an "indigo child" applies to me. I'm not sure what that means, though, really. I don't think I have psychic tendencies or anything - just a strong intuition (and ADD, lol).

wegge
31st January 2011, 15:36
[QUOTE=cosmiclagoon;115327 I tried having a past life regression last year, but I was unable to be hypnotized.

.[/QUOTE]

Also tried to have one last year but wasn´t able either. I think I was too sure it will and must work and so much wanted it that i couldn´t become relaxed enough. Also told it to a sceptical friend in advance and thought how silly will i look if it won´t work?

John Parslow
31st January 2011, 15:45
Hello all

I bought a second hand paper-back copy of The Book of The Damned by Charles Fort; read it from cover to cover and here I am along with many inspired and interesting people eager for some answers.

Regards to all. JP :cool:

ace
31st January 2011, 15:57
there were lots of oddities that occured in my life, but (skipping them) i was in prison having a conversation with the head of the education department, about the nature of prison.
it went along the lines of, i know that when people are in court, they nearly always use the excuse of not having any money, and having to feed the kids etc so i can understand the desparation,
but in this place, we have a roof over our head and 3 meals a day, it could be like a gentlemans club, instead of that this place decends into brutality , and she said something like
you've been in prisons before, why are you asking this now?
and without thinking, i said 'because it hurts', my guard was down and i'd already said the words before i realised what i was saying. i felt myself encompassed in a feeling of warmth,
i could see her lips moving, and heard a muffled sound coming from her, but i have no idea what she said.
that was the first time in my life, i had spoken the truth, and it was more substantial than every other experience i'd had. i locked straight onto it, and nutured it, amidst the brutality.
i paid a price though. its not easy to live a different lifestyle in those places, but that experience put me on a path which ive followed ever since.

I would just like to say thank you to you for this post, your courage and bravery hits me full on.

you remind me of the saying

"How do I know good without first knowing the bad"

I wish you a good continuation on your path.

kind regards

Ace

galilava
31st January 2011, 16:03
[QUOTE=red_rose;114534]Hi folks, this is my first post. Sorry it's a long one, don't want to hog loads of space.

I can see movement around bodies and things. Like a heat wave you see above a radiator. A purple light follows me around who I call 'Purple'. I also see whisps of white stuff floating about, I still don't know what these are. A psychic suggested that they were just thought forms. I also see sparkly lights that flash every now and again.

Red rose,
just to say hi and that I am keeping you company in most of this ...
I would pm but it seams I can not
Kind regards

rgray222
31st January 2011, 16:17
I have a had a vivid memory of something that happened before I was born. It consisted of what I needed to accomplish while in earthly form. Once accomplished I could successfully go back to spirit form.

barty
31st January 2011, 16:23
what happenend to me...while observing a lunar eqlipse over central london in the early 90s i was treated to a spectacular display by 3 flying triangles...i was shocked when it wasn't on the front page of the news the next morning....

The One
31st January 2011, 16:39
Started to wake up and find out that the truth isnt always what it seems and that democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be

Transdimensional Bean Pod
31st January 2011, 16:46
I was visited by about a dozen or so light beings in a friend's living room, during a massage, and my sciatica was completely healed. It was a beautiful experience. Completely mind blowing. Nothing has been the same since.

Sol Va
31st January 2011, 16:54
It was somewhere between the age of 1-3.
I suddenly realized that the beings here felt separated from one another.

But how can that be? I asked myself.
Where I came from before, we all knew how the others were feeling/thinking.
United. Sweet.

I cried about this for years.

Then I saw quickly that school was really jail,
money was slavery, status was unfulfilling.

The occasional miracles, early vision of us all united,
and an intense sense of longing has kept me going... (here)

I love reading all your stories.

9eagle9
31st January 2011, 17:52
Also tried to have one last year but wasn´t able either. I think I was too sure it will and must work and so much wanted it that i couldn´t become relaxed enough. Also told it to a sceptical friend in advance and thought how silly will i look if it won´t work?

Don't give up. In hypnotism nothing is being done to you, you do the hypnotizing. The hypnotist is there JUST to guide you as you hypnotize yourself. If that helps you to relax more knowing its in your hands. You are in control once you know that control it's easier to relax and let yourself be guided into a hypnotic state. It may be problem of the hypnotic guide not fully explaining to you how hypnosis works. Special training, scripts, and a different sort of induction is needed for dependable regression.

People who have a hard time with induction can be ambushed with it. This works for some people for others no, to be startled into hypnosis. Of course no forewarning is given. Then again I've had people deeply under who insisted they weren't...lol.

You might want to discuss with your hypnotist various types of induction methods. Get there once and it's not a problem getting there again.

soulsinger
31st January 2011, 20:35
I so appreciate everyone's answers to this thread! It's fascinating. I hope this thread gets longer and longer and longer!

I look back on my effect on others as a child, and I wonder why, because I can't see myself from the outside. I was different. I was hated, held in contempt by many of my peers, and then loved and cheered by others. I was oblivious to whatever I was doing to cause such extreme reactions, feeling only shy and very quiet. Even into my adult life, whenever I allow my personal energy to spread out and be seen, I get strong reactions.

(As someone else stated earlier in this thread, I can't wear quartz watches because I stop them. But I can wear solar watches-- that's a tip for anyone with that issue! Also, I went through a time in college when I'd freeze computers by getting near them. Thank goodness that didn't last long!)

My interest in spiritual and supernatural matters dates back as far as I can remember in life. My mother told me the stories of how she and my dad saw ghosts in our house, and how she thought one spirit had tried to 'possess' my infant body, but she scared it off. I was fortunate in having the freedom to investigate things without a religious dogma being forced upon me. So I read Many Lives, Many Masters when I was 10, and books about unexplained phenomena like UFOs, ghosts, NDEs, and more, all through my childhood. I was raised to believe in reincarnation, and my father was a self-trained psychic who used his abilities to survive childhood poverty, and later to help him make a living.

As a preschooler, I would see some mysterious thing on the ground, whenever my mother walked with me. She saw nothing there, but respectfully jumped whenever I told her to "jump over the blue one, Mommy!" She tried to find out what the "blue one" was, but I would just wrinkle my nose and giggle, and say, "It's the blue one!" By the time I was old enough to ask in more detail, I had no memory of ever seeing a "blue one."

The day before my father died, an inexplicable sadness came over me and I spent an hour crying and reflecting on what I might say at my father's funeral. I had no reason to expect that he would die. Unfortunately, I came out of this sad hour promising myself that I'd call my dad to talk... but the thought left me on the way home, as if part of a forgotten dream. I missed my chance to talk to my dad one more time, as the next day I received the news of his passing.

I have always had strong inner promptings, and I just follow them because it seems like they come from whatever heart wisdom is inside me. At one point in my mid-twenties, I suddenly became obsessed with finding a chance to gain education in the world's religions. This led me to discover the Interfaith seminary that I attended for two years, where I met these amazing, switched-on, spiritually-aware people. I was adored there, but from a distance-- held in a kind of esteem I still don't understand. It was so great, though, and it led me to give myself greater permission for spiritual exploration. For a couple of weeks, my head/ears rang with the OM chanting of hundreds of monks, OOOOOMMMMMM... (which reminds me of something a previous poster wrote about the sound during meditation) Eventually, I met someone who was a devotee of Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, and I was introduced to the world of her devotees. And this unlocked the spiritual tradition that's resonated for me deeply.

I have found incredible bliss in the chants and names of God ... had mystical, heavenly visions of a higher plane of existence where everything in nature manifests its Ideal Form ... I've stared into the eyes of my previous incarnation in a dream ... have seen and understood things on a silent, 'heart' level, that seem SO much more true than what I can learn with my five senses.

I started exploring these "conspiracy" ideas on the internet a few years ago, when I had experienced disillusionment through relationships in my own life... and a strange inner prompting led me to investigate 9/11 and George W. Because every time I heard the man speak-- every time I saw him on tv-- I was flabbergasted at how people could believe and respect this man. He dripped and oozed lies, and it was sickening. So then I wanted to know... is there ANYONE else who sees what I see??? And the long and short of it is.... well, certainly. ;-)

oldeyes
31st January 2011, 22:56
@Chinaski: Thank you so much for starting this thread. To everyone else, thank you so much for sharing. This is the only place I feel completely safe saying what happened.

Back story:

Born, but not wanted
Abused
Controlled
Numbed
1st abuser died in 2005
2nd abuser died in 2006
Left 3rd abuser in 2007

I was taking care of someone's property in the Eucadorian Andes. An informal hostel of sorts. It was October 29th, 2008. I went to bed, and had a fantastic dream. Amazing. There were colors I'd never seen before or since. So man colors. Spiraling, kaleidoscopic colors, and suddenly a woman. She was so beautiful, no description could do her justice. She was blue with black hair and black eyes. She was absolutely regal in bearing, and exuded love. She said no words, but I felt a very strong call to action. The love and sense of mission were too much for me. It woke me up. Literally, and an every other possible way.

October 30th: I woke up feeling physically much, much better. Better than I had in years. I had been ill (chronic lupus then a very aggressive form breast cancer). I never told my friends and family, but I really was very ill. Until now, I've told no one that the real reason I went to South America wasn't to just 'get away from it all' but to kind of find some peace, and a quiet place to die. I felt like I was really deteriorating before this dream.

I woke up with a distinct feeling of healing. I went out for a walk around the mercado in town center, and I began to have extreme sensitivity to the people around me. I could feel them. I could feel their emotional states, and in the case of one gentleman, I could feel his back pain to the point that I couldn't straighten up. I had to go back to the hostel and lay down. This was the beginning.

I did heal completely. I've not been to any doctor since before I left for Ecuador. No need.

Since then, I've been withdrawing from people, because I have this new insight into exactly how much suffering and interpersonal unspoken hostility there is, and I don't yet know how to handle it. I am getting help with this presently (thanks again, Dr. Doe!). As far as the healing, I've only been a conduit for healing someone else once (because I was there, and I've had no other emergencies since), where I helped stabilize a friend of mine in the ER and let the doctors do the rest. I say conduit because I feel very strongly that God, or Source (or whatever you want to call that which is) is the Healer.

But yeah, since October 2008, I've been feeling everything (more so than I want), lucid dreaming, dream-traveling, several (rather mundane) precognitive dreams, experiencing healing either personally or assisting someone else, seeing music as well as hearing it, seeing tactile sensations as well as feeling them (all in the form of moving textured colors). It's been a ride. :)

I'm feeling less freaked out, and more ready to answer that non-verbal call to action now. This is what happened. Sheesh, I hope I can live up to what the Blue Lady was expecting of me.

Just a side question: Does anyone else have any idea who this Blue Lady is? Is there some culture with her as a symbol or goddess? Anyone? I'd love to know. I haven't seen her in dreams before (that I can recall) or ever since, but I can't shake her image. Any and all information about her (unless, of course, she is unique to me...) would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance for any and all help with that.

peterspm
1st February 2011, 01:34
Surfing the internet, and endless hours of reading and watching videos, it dawned on me everything we've been taught is a lie. So, I guess I'm searching for the truth. At first I wanted to move into a cave, or work for Dr Searle and fly out of here, but I can't take everyone I Love with me, so I have to keen up on discernment, and fight the good fight, whatever that is.

InTheBackground
1st February 2011, 03:54
When I was a child I was told by our church that animals don't have souls and so cannot go to Heaven. I remember thinking, "What are you talking about? Of course they do. It's right there for you to see, why don't you see it?" I was completely mind-boggled that they could not see it. I was constantly talking to animals and "hearing" what they were thinking within my mind as well. I also saw an angel when I was six years old, as plain as day. I can still see the image of it, imprinted there on my brain.

When I was a teenager, my favorite episodes of Unsolved Mysteries were the ones about UFOs and ghosts and all things OtherWorldly. When I was seventeen, I found a book at the used bookstore I frequented. It was by Charles Berlitz, written in the 70s I believe, and was titled "We Are Not the First." Mind-expanding, in a big way.

From there, life happened. Marriage, babies, jobs, bills... but reading about such things was still a rare but beloved guilty pleasure. Along the way I have had minor psychic moments, telepathic reception/projection, reading people without really consciously making that mental connection that that's what I was doing. And then there were the dreams. Dreams where I was not me, looking out through another's eyes. Dreams where I was me but did not look like the now me. Dreams of other times and places and existences. Dreams where I met important entities with messages that proved important at a later time. Dreams of ETs and contact in other times.

And then when I turned 32 I had an empathic experience, a connection so strong that it blew my mind and set me off to discover who I was, really. Because I had always known there was more and just needed a personal catalyst to make me reach past the daily grind and really understand.

And I felt something building toward . . . I didn't know what. It has been getting stronger in the last few years.

eyeonthesky8
1st February 2011, 04:59
I had premonitions as a teen and as a child I had dreams of Jesus talking to me...ultimately I would see him in the clouds somehow while on the plane and just wave. I was always thought weird or strange.
The biggest I think was in 99, I meditated for the first time. I went to a place where there were light beings, golden light beings and were loving and they spoke telepathically. I tried to enter further in but I wasn't allowed and they sent me back the way I came in...some weird wormhole that reminded me of a tunnel of golden light that went very quickly. I have been unable to repeat the experience since then.
Then I got a computer! The rest is history!

eyeonthesky8
1st February 2011, 05:06
"there were the dreams. Dreams where I was not me, looking out through another's eyes. Dreams where I was me but did not look like the now me. Dreams of other times and places and existences. Dreams where I met important entities with messages that proved important at a later time. Dreams of ETs and contact in other times. "

FINALLY!

I have been looking and looking for others who have been having the same type of experiences and the above quote describes it in the nutshell!
I have had some mind reading experiences as a teen and later in my 20's but then they stopped. I have had ET contact dreams. I have had dreams where I was someone else. I looked in the mirror and I was
a woman of a different race or age or man for that matter. so strange! I still don't understand why or what to make of it. I don't know if I am truly being contacted. I just know that in my dreams I am being taught things and shown things. Once I was told how important the India moon mission was so important, the day it was happening. I read it in the paper the very next day which just floored me.
I am so happy that I am not alone in this. You have made my night. Thank you.

Ron Mauer Sr
1st February 2011, 06:50
Mostly just a string of little events.

Psychic readings at Virginia Beach 1976-1977.
Edgar Cayce and earth changes.

Transcendental Meditation
Rosicrucian Order (for a couple of years)
Blinking lights (I do not know what these are)

After a divorce and feeling the pain of separation from my 2 year old son I decided to seek out a Virgina Beach psychic to help me understand what was going on. That was the start of my journey. I was like a sponge soaking up all I could learn about metaphysics. In the spring of 1977 I quit my job, sold my house and moved to Virginia Beach where there was so much metaphysical activity at that time.

Six months later, after many psychic readings, study groups and explorations I was down to my last $200 and realized that some of the predictions (high salary job, girl friend) I wanted so much were not happening. So I called a previous employer and was offered my old job back. As I was packing up the truck for the move back, and thinking I was a failure, I heard the big booming voice say “No.” Thinking that the voice was telling me not to leave I said back to the voice “Look, you may not need a job but I do!”. Later I realized the big booming voice meant “No, you are not a failure.”

For a few years, feeling that I had enough of metaphysical subjects, I stopped pursuing the subject.

Years later I was given a copy of Carlos Castenada's The Fire Within. That book got me started again. I could not get enough information fast enough. Very frustrating though because I tried to correlate what I was learning to what I thought I already knew. There were some similarities, but there were so many things I could not connect.

Again there was a break of interest for a few years. Then I heard the big booming voice again as I was waking up. “Who is in charge here?” Immediately I replied to the voice “I am (pause) sir.” I wanted to find out the source of that voice.

I discovered a Monday night mediation group. That experience led me to information from Bill Cooper: ETs, the international bankers, Federal Reserve conspiracies, government involvement in the drug trade and much more. I did not believe it and set out to prove it all wrong. That led to so much information. It was like I opened a barn door and a vast amount of information spilled out, all supporting information from Bill Cooper.

Later I discovered another group that was studying information channeled by Barbara Marciniak, my introduction to the reptilians, earth's history and so much more. I was fascinated. Again I could not get enough information fast enough. I keep an open mind about channeled information. Some info will attract my interest and some will not. I realize that some entities will tell a hundred truths in order to sell a single lie, so I look at a subject from as many different angles as I can.

Dreams, meditations, the early Ramtha material, the Monroe Institute, Reiki and Matrix Energetics have all stimulated my interest in further discovery of what is really going on. Other paths have led nowhere so I just turned around and left. I learned that the paths traveled do not always lead to truth but do lead to some experience of value.

I am sure this interest is part of a never ending journey that includes many lifetimes and multiple realities. So be it! Let's dance!