PDA

View Full Version : Can I make a Suggestion about your Country of Origin?

jackovesk
29th January 2011, 19:16
Home is where the heart is and I would say that the majority of us "LOVE OUR COUNTRY".

We might not like the way it is being run, but we take pride in our origin.

Can I suggest to those who have'nt done it already to take a 'Leap of Faith' and go to 'Settings' and select your Country of Origin.

To me the New Icon 'Country of Origin' Flag (That sits just below your Username) shows us all we are not afraid of the PTB and where we come from!

I Love & Respect all of my fellow Avalonian Crusaders and it is Great to see us all coming together from All Over the World as One in Solidarity to Stand Against those who wish to Control & Suppress the entire Human Race!

Bill Ryan
29th January 2011, 19:23
-------

I second that - I just think the new flags are cool. :)

At the 2009 Zurich Conference, we printed out all the name badges with nationality flags. There were people from 30 or more different countries.

It was neat to see people from Argentina, Israel, Japan, South Africa, and Slovakia. And many other places. A great way to start conversations, too.

Zook
29th January 2011, 19:27
Home is where the heart is and I would say that the majority of us "LOVE OUR COUNTRY".

Can I suggest to those who have'nt done it already to take a 'Leap of Faith' and go to 'Settings' and select your Country of Origin.

To me the New Icon 'Country of Origin' Flag (That sits just below your Username) shows us all we are not afraid of the PTB and where we come from!

I Love & Respect all of my fellow Avalonian Crusaders and it is Great to see us all coming together from All Over the World as One in Solidarity to Stand Against those who wish to Control & Suppress the entire Human Race!

I wear a Canadian Flag on my avatar. But should I be wearing Indian? (I was born in India, country of origin.) Either flag is good with me.

:smow::typing:

Lord Sidious
29th January 2011, 19:33
Might I be the dissenting voice and point out this, that these ''nations'' are now nothing other than fictitious legal entities?
Australia for example is a publically listed corporation.
Check for yourself here.
http://www.sec.gov/search/search.htm
Type in Commonwealth of Australia
I won't post a link to the result, I would rather people see for themselves.
I for one have no allegiance to any nation. I did my service to Australia and I am a nothing here.

Gone002
29th January 2011, 19:36
Lord sidious is right, avalon is my nation. i see no need to say were im from becasue thats all part of the system that we are against.

cloud9
29th January 2011, 19:38
Might I be the dissenting voice and point out this, that these ''nations'' are now nothing other than fictitious legal entities?
Check for yourself here.
I for one have no allegiance to any nation. I did my service to Australia and I am a nothing here.

The way I see it is not for showing division, but to have an idea of how the truth has been expanding all over the world. It's very cool and it makes me smile, I feel we are accomplishing something good.

jackovesk
29th January 2011, 19:48
Check for yourself here.

I understand where you are coming from Lord Sidious, BUT I am still a Proud Australian which I might add has nothing to do with those who wish to Control Us!

It's more to do with the Aussie Spirit, Our Way of Life and the People that live here.

And what's more the PTB who may have wrote those laws? Have "NO POWER" over mine or my fellow Australians God given "FREE WILL".

Sir Eltor
29th January 2011, 19:50
I think we're trying to look past that (fictious legal entities) and strive to become somewhat a global community

Carmody
29th January 2011, 19:51
Some of us have a deep history on the net and may not want their origins to be too traceable, with regard to potential to be recognized. I'd personally do it in a heartbeat.

I'm easy to spot. I'm wearing a block heater. Or I might talk about the Habs. Or the Manning party's given insanities. Or that Toronto has giant tower that controls people's minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TQGsrNlj2k

cowens66
29th January 2011, 19:57
The way I see it is not for showing division, but to have an idea of how the truth has been expanding all over the world. It's very cool and it makes me smile, I feel we are accomplishing something good.

I agree with you cloud9. I hesatated at first, didn't want to show allegiance to the way things are being run here.

I find now that I use it more as a geographical marker. It helps me to understand a little better the geographic perspective of the person posting.

I also use them as a sort of tally. :) It's more effective than looking out my window, down my street, or around my town and wondering if anyone in the corporation of America is ever going to wake up.

It is heartening to see the American flags here, not as a sign of allegiance to the country but as a sign of the growing awakening that is finally happening here.

Harley
29th January 2011, 20:07

KosmicKat
29th January 2011, 20:14
My allegiance is to all those who seek the creator. My geographical place of origin is (IMO) irrelevant.

Lord Sidious
29th January 2011, 20:16
I think we're trying to look past that (fictious legal entities) and strive to become somewhat a global community

That is one of the concepts that I would like to think is important to us here.

sjkted
29th January 2011, 20:32
I set my flag to the Cayman Islands for a few reasons:

1) It serves to remind other members that things may be misrepresented online so it's best to have your thinking cap on at all times.
2) Cayman is a well known international tax haven. I believe that taxes are going to become obfuscated in my lifetime, so I like the idea of focusing on the abolition of taxes.
3) I don't believe in the segregation, divide-and-conquer system of nationality representation and borders. My racial profile or location of residence does not say much about me personally and it's really nobody's business exactly where I happen to be right now.

So there.

--sjkted

Limor Wolf
29th January 2011, 20:49
Is there an earth flag?

Metaphor
29th January 2011, 20:56
You were born somewhere specific on this planet out of a reason. If you still live there or not is a whole different story.
But our "insertion point" to this world is of signicance.
Im swedish and I donīt really know if Im proud over it, and I do not feel to belong here, but over time Iīve gotten used to and started to care for this land and its people.
I think itīs nice to see all the flags, itreally gives you a sense of global unity on this forum.

sepia
29th January 2011, 20:59
Is the Swiss flag available? :israel:

Up til now I only see a question-mark.

pinkfrost
29th January 2011, 21:02
i travel a lot, right now i'm in mexico. i wish there was a north american flag.

Muzz
29th January 2011, 21:11
'For As long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any condition be brought under English rule. For we fight, not for glory, nor for riches, nor for honour - but for freedom alone, which no good man surrenders but with his life.’

- From the Declaration of Arbroath, The Scottish Declaration of Independence to the Roman Pope, ratified by the Scots April 6, 1302.

"Scottish by birth, British by law,
Highlander by the grace of God"

This is my country,
The land that begat me,
These windy spaces
Are surely my own.
and those who toil here
In the sweat of their faces
Are flesh of my flesh
And bone of my bone.
Sir Alexander Gray

Be proud of your people and its culture and forgive those who, out of fear seek to enslave us all under a bland souless globalized borg. Bless all our wierd and wonderfull ways of expressing our existence in this place. What the country is does not really matter, its just way of telling people which part of the planet your from.
Love out
Muzz

Dennis Leahy
29th January 2011, 21:19
Home is ...

Jack, I did hesitate to enable the American flag, due to the fact that it is most commonly waved by people that support the worst of what the US has become to the world: despotic, imperialistic, warmongering, greed-driven bastards.

I did overcome that with the idea that I need to identify myself and other US citizens, as we have (I believe) the largest battle looming of any nation, to reclaim our sovereignty as citizens, to take the helm and direct ourselves in an enlightened and benevolent path that puts an end to the negative footprint we currently have on our beautiful living planet.

Some of what we accomplish, we accomplish as the brotherhood and sisterhood of mankind, and some we will need to accomplish within our borders.

Dennis

Anima66
29th January 2011, 21:28
This may have already been said in some form or another, but I dont think putting up your flag is about showing allegiance, but more about showing different places with different people from all over coming together! I think it shows how far awakening is spreading

Mike
29th January 2011, 21:35
the new flags are incredibly cool! and the ripple effect? priceless!

slap 'em up there people! i, for one, do not view it as any sort of political statement. i'm not particularly thrilled with the way my government has handled itself in the last 10 years, but this has nothing to do with that. it simply adds a little diversity and culture to the forum, and as Bill said, coolness. not to be taken too seriously folks! :p

Fractalius
29th January 2011, 21:40
Ok then, if it makes you happy. lol.
Kia ora.

Jendayi
29th January 2011, 21:47
what about our country of destination?
a worldwide newly imagined definition of what a country is. non UN member, non EU, Non anything.. simply a collection of small pieces of land spread across the earth, on which avalonians reside, connected by definition of a country.. no borders or anything like that, areas of residence, yes. it would not be borders, geographical locations and flags that would define us as a country but our common goals and ideals..
and certain directives (not laws) a virtual country as it where (they are all virtual anyway) bound only by our collective agreement..
New avalon anyone?

davyj0nes
29th January 2011, 21:49
i like my anonymity please, however i do think a project avalon flag would be cool.

Gajanana
29th January 2011, 22:01
The flag on my Avatar is to show where I am now - it is not my country of origin. I have lived in the uk, isreal and presently denmark. My country of origin is planet Earth - wheres the flag? ;) :bounce:

Ouroboros
29th January 2011, 22:04
Surely just by being here we are under the flag of Avalon each and everyone of us? The national flag should not be viewed as a tool of division but as a marker of globally how far the flag of Avalon covers.

Chuck
29th January 2011, 22:11
ok... peer pressure. lol

but I do reserve the right to change it if we get shut out of the Stanley Cup again!

Metaphor
29th January 2011, 22:38
Perhaps having an erath flag as an option isnīt such a bad idea?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1JMlQKsh6_Bmx-w-vAfeUQyd-_icc_NdOYluy9OsgnEJ529YOlg

happyexpat
30th January 2011, 02:42
http://www.energyinfosys.ca/images/earthheart.jpg

TWINNICK
30th January 2011, 04:04
Check for yourself here.

G'day; Yeh, I saw that, no different to anything really the global bast,,,i mean banksters own every thing, the jews, who ever what ever.

I served my country too ! and I am a proud Aussie!................I don't care...........I show my flag.

..Nick..

TWINNICK
30th January 2011, 04:21
I really like the idea of a flag for AVALON and GAIA !

HEY BILL ! and all mods, admin and members............ Can some clever people here( I'm not to good on the computer yet) band together and we can come up with a design for a flag mainly of MOTHER EARTH with an AVALON flag imposed onto it somewhere into a corner like a lot of countries flags.

I think that would be sweet !. and how proud of GAIA and AVALON would we be, Show the bas@#$ds who think they rule that we stand for a truly global community, and we come from AVALON.

..Nick..

Sowelu
30th January 2011, 04:26
If they make a planet Earth flag I'd gladly sport that..otherwise I'm good :)
My body was drawn of elements of distant galaxies I don't mind where it decided to come together.
No matter where we are in the world we're all the same junk anyways. I kinda get the feeling that location is another state of mind like time.

Also i find it allows unneccessary racisms to form.
I've had way too many people look down on me for my country of origin based on stupid things our leaders have done.
It is sad that those stereotypes exist but my main reason for not wanting to wear the U.S. flag is because it is a perfect metaphor
for the box we've been put in by our keepers...50 stars behind bars is nothing to be proud of in my opinion.

modwiz
30th January 2011, 04:30
I really like the idea of a flag for AVALON and GAIA !

HEY BILL ! and all mods, admin and members............ Can some clever people here( I'm not to good on the computer yet) band together and we can come up with a design for a flag mainly of MOTHER EARTH with an AVALON flag imposed onto it somewhere into a corner like a lot of countries flags.

I think that would be sweet !. and how proud of GAIA and AVALON would we be, Show the bas@#$ds who think they rule that we stand for a truly global community, and we come from AVALON.

..Nick..

I had the same idea the moment I had to choose the Incorporated States of America. As a Viet Nam era male who protested the war(successfully I might add) and students being killed at campuses to the modern wars for banksters, flying Old Glory doesn't feel so glorious.

Brilliant!!!

davyj0nes
30th January 2011, 04:34
i like my anonymity please, however i do think a project avalon flag would be cool.

I think i'll be palestinian until there's an avalon flag.

Calz
30th January 2011, 04:37

While it is clear that top level decision making has no borders and is all part of the illusion ... I have no doubt that the *overwhelming* majority of all citizens of *every* country have good hearts and we should all be proud of who we are and where we reside.

How the "leadership" came to be what they are is another story and I won't go there.

May we of the planet all find a way to come together in a meaningful way.

Perhaps it isn't too late.

jorr lundstrom
30th January 2011, 04:46
I have lived in Sweden and Finland and I love the nature and the people in both countries.
But then i slipped on some greeze and slided home and landed in my heart. So now I feel
at home whereever I am. I dont mind about physical place anymore.

:target: Jorr

Ami
30th January 2011, 05:06
I wasn't born in Hong Kong, I'm American. Living in this country has shown me we are FAR more alike than we are led to think. I like the flags, American or Hong Kong it doesn't matter.

BrianEn
30th January 2011, 05:12
I use the Canadian flag because I'm the first in my family to be born without dual citizenship and a first name that doesn't translate into Finnish.

Arpheus
30th January 2011, 05:30
I left my country of origin 13 years ago and never looked back i don't see any reason to put that flag up,now an earth flag on the other hand would be a cool thing!

truthseekerdan
30th January 2011, 05:33
I left my country of origin 13 years ago and never looked back i don't see any reason to put that flag up,now an earth flag on the other hand would be a cool thing!

Come on Arpheus, put it up nobody will harm you friend...;)

meeradas
30th January 2011, 09:28
would i be from NZ,

i'd def put this one (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Koru_flag.svg) up [if it was available here]

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/attachment.php?attachmentid=4183&d=1296379370

Muzz
30th January 2011, 10:50
Surely just by being here we are under the flag of Avalon each and everyone of us? The national flag should not be viewed as a tool of division but as a marker of globally how far the flag of Avalon covers.

Well said.

_M_
30th January 2011, 10:52
Eventually our flag will probably change, whether it is in a year, in a decade, or a century or two. I decided to go with the stock standard "isn't that australian?" new zealand flag on the side bar because, at the moment, I see this as our counties flag. It has its issues, definitely, but so do their replacements. I would love to see a beautiful, inspiring flag waving that most new zealanders would look at and agree represented who we are, our spirit, and these great little islands at the bottom of the south pacific :)

Pani
30th January 2011, 11:05
I always say I came from Mars colony since I was kid (for I never feel I really fit in with Human society). But I'm happy to show the flag of my country on my avatar. But if there is a Earth or Avalon flag, that will be cool, too. ;)

witchy1
30th January 2011, 13:06
Well Lord Sidious, I did as you asked - the Commonwealth of Australia is listed in the USA as a company with this address 1601 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW C/O AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY WASHINGTON DC 20036 - your link

it is also listed on ASIC http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?acn=122104616&juris=9&hdtext=&srchsrc=1 It is listed as a non-registered entity which means: An organisation that is not required to be registered with ASIC but whose name appears on our database because, under the terms of its incorporation, the organisation is required to lodge certain documents with ASIC, (usually annual returns or annual financial statements).

Just thought I would let you know.
-----------------------------------------------------
I like this idea, can we have 2 flags?????????? one for country of origin and one for country of residence.........

Maria Stade
30th January 2011, 14:34
I must say that I am allways an earthling and an earth flag would be my falg !
But to show where my boddy is I can put up the flag of Sweden.
Im not born in Sweden and all the borders are man made !

Love U all

Lord Sidious
30th January 2011, 14:43
Well Lord Sidious, I did as you asked - the Commonwealth of Australia is listed in the USA as a company with this address 1601 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW C/O AUSTRALIAN EMBASSY WASHINGTON DC 20036 - your link

it is also listed on ASIC http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?acn=122104616&juris=9&hdtext=&srchsrc=1 It is listed as a non-registered entity which means: An organisation that is not required to be registered with ASIC but whose name appears on our database because, under the terms of its incorporation, the organisation is required to lodge certain documents with ASIC, (usually annual returns or annual financial statements).

Just thought I would let you know.
-----------------------------------------------------
I like this idea, can we have 2 flags?????????? one for country of origin and one for country of residence.........

I already knew the result, but thanks anyways.
I don't want to take peoples power, I am happy to put up info and let you guys cogitate on it.
So, sometimes I won't provide a link, but I will tell you what to look for.

Snowbird
30th January 2011, 15:06
I didn't add the U.S. flag because I'm proud of it. I'm not...at the present.

When I was growing up here in the states, although life was not perfect, it was a lot better than now. The U.S. flag above my animal totem, the Snow Leopard, represents that history.

If someone or something has an interest in knowing who you are or where you're from or what brand of bread you eat, they can find this out in a matter of a short time. Especially those with the advanced technologies that we have all paid for but are not allowed access to.

For the past ten years or so, I have known that the United States is a Corporation. And, that every citizen who resides here is owned and operated by that Corporation. If there was a flag that represented that U.S. Corporation, I'd fly that flag.

My ultimate preference in flag is the Heart-Earth. :biggrin1:

bonus
30th January 2011, 15:09
I love the thought of what a diverse community this is. People from different backgrounds, ages and countries united in one online connection -
it gives me hope!

Lord Sidious
30th January 2011, 16:00

When I was growing up here in the states, although life was not perfect, it was a lot better than now. The U.S. flag above my animal totem, the Snow Leopard, represents that history.

If someone or something has an interest in knowing who you are or where you're from or what brand of bread you eat, they can find this out in a matter of a short time. Especially those with the advanced technologies that we have all paid for but are not allowed access to.

For the past ten years or so, I have known that the United States is a Corporation. And, that every citizen who resides here is owned and operated by that Corporation. If there was a flag that represented that U.S. Corporation, I'd fly that flag.

That is a beautiful cat, no doubt.

Carmody
31st January 2011, 02:05

put the gold fringe around it (US flag), and it will be the correct one.

The same as in all the government offices and appearing these days on the side of police cars.

Carmody
31st January 2011, 02:10
i travel a lot, right now I'm in Mexico. i wish there was a north American flag.

you can just use the CFR logo in the meantime. :drum: :behindsofa:

Flash
31st January 2011, 02:34
Some of us have a deep history on the net and may not want their origins to be too traceable, with regard to potential to be recognized. I'd personally do it in a heartbeat.

I'm easy to spot. I'm wearing a block heater. Or I might talk about the Habs. Or the Manning party's given insanities. Or that Toronto has giant tower that controls people's minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TQGsrNlj2k

Absolutely hilarious video, I am putting it in my collection, I will surely use it soon, on this side of the country, that is about what we think. Tks

scotusa
31st January 2011, 14:40
Hi fellow Scot and all. My first post, so here goes.

Scottish by birth and heart. 709 years later and the words still ring true. Laws can and will be changed but the land and people will not. A good and brave heart will outlast an evil and cowardly one.

Scotland forever!

Scotusa