PDA

View Full Version : Just questions.

krazyk
30th January 2011, 04:26
I have had only questions most of my life and i have found some anwers. But at different times there are answers that lead me to more questions. I feel that if i dig far enough that i wll finally have the answers i seek.

jorr lundstrom
30th January 2011, 04:30
krazyk. May you find wot youre looking for.:playball:

Jorr

Nate
30th January 2011, 05:59
I have had only questions most of my life and i have found some anwers. But at different times there are answers that lead me to more questions. I feel that if i dig far enough that i wll finally have the answers i seek.

Eventually you'll have your current questions answered. I'm sure in finding those answers you'll have even deeper, more profound questions, just as your previous questions being answered led you to more questions in the past.

I like to think of it as a golden spiral- Riding the spiral towards the center increases frequency (energy). The closer to center, the more awesome questions and answers will be. This newly found knowledge could be too much to handle (It's not hard to be overwhelmed in trying to put the pieces together), so it's wise to often take a break and spiral back out towards your rock-solid base.

When you're ready for another ride, you'll use your newly found knowledge to ask even deeper questions, spiraling in closer to the eye of the spiral to get even more wonderful answers and becoming more enlightened. Spiral in, Spiral out. The beauty of it is that you'll never reach the middle, it's an infinite journey that only gets better and more energetic as you get closer to the impossible center, towards ∞

Ricker
30th January 2011, 18:04
I am finding that the older I get the more I know and the less I understand.

Ricker

ace
30th January 2011, 18:18
If you do not ask the right questions, you do not get the right answers. A question asked in the right way often points to its own answer. Asking questions is the A-B-C of diagnosis. Only the inquiring mind solves problems.

Kind regards
Ace

Sidney
30th January 2011, 18:24
My question is this:

Lets say theoretically, that we find the magical "key" to this Charles scenario. We find out the key to this whole dilemma. we, us Avalonians, figure it out amongst ourselves, inside ourselves.

How is that going to change the other 6.999999 billion people on the planet? I keep going back to this question.

Shezbeth
30th January 2011, 18:29
Whoever said that was our responsibility?

penn
30th January 2011, 18:32
Hopefully the 100th monkey effect!

Burke
30th January 2011, 18:36
answers are great and all

but it is the questions that drive us

luking
31st January 2011, 00:19
but it is the questions that drive us

Yup. And for me, asking how has been more productive than asking why.

Fractalius
31st January 2011, 00:26
There is a fine line between asking questions and telling the universe that "this is something I do not know".

ace
31st January 2011, 09:37
My question is this:

Lets say theoretically, that we find the magical "key" to this Charles scenario. We find out the key to this whole dilemma. we, us Avalonians, figure it out amongst ourselves, inside ourselves.

How is that going to change the other 6.999999 billion people on the planet? I keep going back to this question.

Great question, one I was mulling over for a few days; (spent a lot of time looking in the fire with this one)

What came to me was, The controllers are few, but the slaves are many. if we focus on changing the controllers we invariably
set the 8.9999999999 billion free.

Kind Regards
Ace

silentghost80
31st January 2011, 10:06
I have had only questions most of my life and i have found some answers. But at different times there are answers that lead me to more questions. I feel that if i dig far enough that i will finally have the answers i seek.
the more you learn ,the more you realize you don't know

every answer always leads to another question

The One
31st January 2011, 10:06
Two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.Anyway if you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change.I do not dwell in the past, I do not dream of the future, I concentrate the mind on the present moment.Many questions will always want answers but life is a long lesson and remember your life is what your thoughts make it.

ace
31st January 2011, 13:24
Two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe.Anyway if you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change.I do not dwell in the past, I do not dream of the future, I concentrate the mind on the present moment.Many questions will always want answers but life is a long lesson and remember your life is what your thoughts make it.

I like what you say, alot.

kind regards

Ace