PDA

View Full Version : People

Celine
30th January 2011, 11:19
Regular every day People..

These are the new faces of the alternative media.

These are the people waking up to realities that we have all known and shared amongst ourselves..

But these people are awakening to this almost "cold turkey"

This must be taken into consideration as we observe and guide.

The average Joe and Jane, are going through this , "change", differently, then this community is used to seeing.

The real change will come from them...from us...from you..from me.

People..

http://www.nri.ucsb.edu/images/people.jpg

bluestflame
30th January 2011, 11:24
I see this too Celine'...

edina
30th January 2011, 11:43
Thank you Celine', yes, ..... Yes..... WE are Becoming Awake...

People are approaching me everyday, they are initiating the conversations

When I listen, I hear wisdom,

Life whispers herself

across the winds

It is our wisdom

Singing.....

bluestflame
30th January 2011, 11:44
many needing a calm reassuring voice that knows , how to share that calmness

Fractalius
30th January 2011, 11:50
Exactly, excellent. I am sensitive to this too.
However all flowers usually are made to open when they are ready. I wonder if the first flowers long for the rest to begin flowering or worry that they wont?

Ricker
30th January 2011, 17:42
I think that people in general know that something major is about to happen. They might not be too sure what it is but you could cut the anxiety with a knife.

Ricker

Fractalius
31st January 2011, 02:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5hXZt6COIA

firstlook
31st January 2011, 02:55
yes, let us create an environment that excludes reactionary type thinking.

:)

31st January 2011, 03:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTywHAFZxcU

:wave:

Celine
31st January 2011, 03:06
Exactly, excellent. I am sensitive to this too.
However all flowers usually are made to open when they are ready. I wonder if the first flowers long for the rest to begin flowering or worry that they wont?

a flower exists only to bloom and share her beauty...no matter if there are eyes to perceive the subtle nuances in her hues... or the delicate fragrances filling the air...she still shares her beauty. the first blooms wait impatiently for the buds to join them in this dance...

In the light a flower drinks to nourish her body... in the dark , she rests and sooth her spirit...

bluestflame
31st January 2011, 03:09
in the presence...the reminder

¤=[Post Update]=¤

in the wordless whisper that babies know , before we give them words to play with ...they know the divine ...and do not see it as being separate from them

Dennis Jonathan
31st January 2011, 03:26
Thank you Celine. Wise and Beautiful words.

Im thankfull for you.

DeDukshyn
31st January 2011, 04:22
Very true and soothing words. We are all in this together.

Fractalius
31st January 2011, 05:28
A common ritual at gatherings is the use of the Tokutoku, or talking stick. Whoever holds the stick can speak whatever they want for however long they want. Holding the stick creates the space for everyone hearing each other. This is the prerequisite for peace. Everyone needs to have a say, and what everyone has to say needs to be validated, not necessarily be agreed with, but heard. In spaciousness there is place for everyone. There is no time pressure: "it takes as long as it takes."

I don't care how many times I repeat this. :-)

Celine
31st January 2011, 05:36
I pass the stick to ....You....People.

http://www.talkingstickusa.com/images/talking_stick.jpg

astrid
31st January 2011, 05:42
People are also the most excellent teachers.

Some aren't quite ready to listen,

while others want to know everything, NOW.

And timing is everything.

There is so much energy being shifted around right now, here and elsewhere.

Dusty corners are being exposed, beliefs systems that no longer work are being

challenged, for some this is a very uncomfortable time.

Healer types will be busy , its already happening.

It's a time for patience and empathy,

And for helping to ground in these energies.

This is our big chance.

Anchor
31st January 2011, 05:45
Celine, that is a thought provoking opener! Thanks

>This must be taken into consideration as we observe and guide

When you keep your head when others are close to loosing theirs, there will come a certain moment - for some of us it already has but will happen again. In that moment people will look to your calm - this is guaranteed, and it will happen because your calm confidence is a beacon. They will come and they will ask you. Your job at that point is to tell the truth as simply as you can. You will be the voice for truth. You will not need to be an expert orator or brilliant with words - you will impart the basics - reinforced by your conduct. If necessary you will know to ask higher resources for help with the words and the help will be given.

You will be the beacons, the lighthouse on the rocks, the anchors in the storms.

John..

Fractalius
31st January 2011, 05:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wejmuUDRFc0

Communication.

gripreaper
31st January 2011, 05:56
Thanks Celine. Every day I see people with sparks in their eyes, and the conversations have changed dramatically in the last few years. The forerunners need to be aware and open to uplifting those who are ready.

This song resonates in my heart, in a peaceful sort of way. Play it loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKYWOwWAguk&feature=related

FINALLY, THE TABLES ARE STARTING TO TURN!!

Celine
31st January 2011, 06:13
Great song thank you

Fractalius
31st January 2011, 07:25
One fantastical analogy I like to mention now and then is this.

"With the ingenuity that people have in dreaming up ways to make money, imagine if the thing that earned the most money became actions of goodwill, compassion and integrity. Would those same people sit up thinking of ingenious ways to share such actions?"

vibrations
31st January 2011, 07:38
The movie "Zeitgeist moving forward" is a very good tool to wake up a lot of people, and I hope that more and more ordinary people who's daily concern is how to survive (you have to pay to be able to be alive) will start to see that they are the most important part to gather the freedom. We have to be aware that every power is based on a public (mass) participation on this power. The polititians are nothing without mass duport. So let's educate all the people arround us that the real power is a free will.

Shezbeth
31st January 2011, 07:44
Or if half the money and effort that was put forth into entertainment (Movies, Sports, Electronics) went toward communities?

s3nru
31st January 2011, 08:03
Or if half the money and effort that was put forth into entertainment (Movies, Sports, Electronics) went toward communities?

One could argue that entertainment does create communities. But to expand on your idea: What if half the energy that was put towards money was put towards community and sustainable living?

goldmother
31st January 2011, 09:59
This is a very special time, we all feel it

The mind blowing thing is we all chose to be here some might say volunteered to be here at the dawn of a major shift in consciousness with all the turmoil that it has to bring

Yes sometimes I wish I could go back to Ignorance and be content to watch Dancing On Ice (not that I ever watched it but ya get my drift)

But then I remind myself what a privilege it is to be here right now learning as I go what a wonderful species we are

What an opportunity we all have been given to help our universe learn and grow in ways we don't even realize

Its just a ride BUT WHAT A RIDE THIS IS

Celine
31st January 2011, 12:51

"With the ingenuity that people have in dreaming up ways to make money, imagine if the thing that earned the most money became actions of goodwill, compassion and integrity. Would those same people sit up thinking of ingenious ways to share such actions?"

YES! what a gloriously fabulous idea.

Hmmm...ill get back to you on some of those fabulous ideas.....i am sure this community can be very creative in this way

¤=[Post Update]=¤

i understand the point you are making...though i do support entertainment as it helps to develop and maintain imagination.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

One could argue that entertainment does create communities. But to expand on your idea: What if half the energy that was put towards money was put towards community and sustainable living?

See now thats INGENIOUS thinking "people" lol

love that perspective, thank you

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is a very special time, we all feel it

Most definitely worth repeating it

sheddie
31st January 2011, 13:00
Thanks Celine. Every day I see people with sparks in their eyes, and the conversations have changed dramatically in the last few years. The forerunners need to be aware and open to uplifting those who are ready.

This song resonates in my heart, in a peaceful sort of way. Play it loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKYWOwWAguk&feature=related

FINALLY, THE TABLES ARE STARTING TO TURN!!

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much I LOVE that song and yes i did turn it up really loud and sang along to it.....good job I am on my own right now :)

Raising our vibration to joy seems like a good idea after an intense few days/weeks.

x:dance3:

Fractalius
31st January 2011, 13:15
Some have forgotten what value is.
What do I value?
What do others value?
What is it they protect?
A smile is valuable. Sometimes just a smile, but especially a metaphorical smile, can be life changing. That's priceless.
Calmness peacefulness and strength of conviction can go hand in hand.

Whitehaze
31st January 2011, 15:22
This is very true. The truth has to be and is going to be brought to the surface by people like you and me. Not by people who have agendas and other motives for personal gain. The question of when will the world leaders finally Disclose is a foolish waste of time, for they will not and can not. To look to the perpetuators of lies and disinformation makes no sense at all. The responsibility of Disclosure rests on us. We as people need to do it responsibly, carefully and with understanding. Understand that not all are awake or fully awakened. We must respect their doubts and fears and allow them to come to the truth of things at their own pace. We can only guide and inform to the best of our abilities. Be patient and caring with the unawakened, do not inadvertantly turn it into a nightmare. The knowledge we have in our hands is very powerful and can be very dangerous to people who are not ready to recieve it. This does not mean we should hide it away. It means we need to continue finding truths and sharing those truths. The truth always finds its way to the surface anyway and are we not fortunate that we are part of the force that is helping to raise that truth. Do it responsibly and fearlessly.

Lancelot
31st January 2011, 16:11
I see people waking up to the truth everywhere.

There is a lot of disinformation out there but glimmers of truth seem to shine through the nonsense and fit in to the whole picture making the puzzle more complete.

Evolution is about educating ourselves to the truth and we are evolving faster now than ever.

zebowho
31st January 2011, 16:56

Wouldn't that be an excellent shift! I've been thinking this for quite some time now, but it still comes down to money. I thought it was nice to see Wade's thread (he's one of those thinking about this) and it also verified some points I had come to for quite some time. Not that I have any experience in that field but I can learn from others!! **Deleted due to the fact the individual this was intended for didn't respond! ;) -z

LiveFree
31st January 2011, 17:22
Thank you Celine. I got a huge wave of chills when I read this.

Jendayi
31st January 2011, 18:15
thank you celine...
using a kind look and a smile does wonders for those who want to help their fellow sleepyheads, who have just woken up and are still a bit drousy..
we don't need words to let them know that they are not alone in what they are sensing.. and when we do speak, we shouldn't talk.. if you get my drift...
those of us who are allready quite awake know how energies work and how the heart can heal so many things, from anxiety and nervousness to wounds and bruises.
Looking people in the eyes with an open heart and genuine intention can achieve miracles in an instant, lasting connections can be reached in an instant...
many of us here on avalon know pretty much about maximum human potential, however, most people (anywhere) talk and talk and talk.. few speak. and even fewer really listen..
my point being... we know what lies within us and so many try so hard to get that potential out it almost looks sad... all that is needed is a little focus, a genuine wish to be there for anyone who's ready to grow to the place you have reached yourselves and an honest heart that really loves to connect.. don't worry about people beyond your horizon, they do have wayshowers, guides and help in their own surroundings (you can always send your love to anywhere, just don't get caught up in where it might go, it will find it's way to a compatible receiver..
it's up to all of us to be universal on a local level... so, to sum it up..
be honest, especially about your intentions, keep it simple, be still, be patient, love thy neighbour, love thyself, trust in your being here at exactly the right time and place... look people in the eyes any chance you get and show yourselves to one and other. it's really not that hard.. just be you... start riding the wave of synchronicity and it will take you to places and people you could not have imagined yourself.. life is meant to be an adventure..
imhho (extra h intended)

we are here
we are strong
we have no fear
we do belong

silent we walk
silent we teach
silent we study
never we preach

we show the way
for people behind
we ask the way
from those we find

we never walk together
yet, side by side we stand
we wish to heal our mother
as children of this land..

trust, love and enjoy the awakening process within yourself and others.. peace will guide the way.. no time frame.. just events..
i see you..

Celine
31st January 2011, 18:37
Beautiful words.

Beautiful people.

Thank you.

granny
31st January 2011, 19:36
Beautiful words.

Beautiful people.

Thank you.

Yes ... beautiful words ...

Something I think we all need to remember ... we all come here for a reason. Some will not be able to take the truth and beauty onboard ... I think this is why so many ordinary people are breaking under the pressure of the loss of their illusion.

I am not sure what we can do to help other than trying to "be nice." Sounds simplistic, but a smile and an offer of letting someone go ahead of you in the grocery line or in traffic goes a long way.

Live in gratitude and Be Joy

Celine
31st January 2011, 19:41
I think EVERYONE needs to try to be nicer...open their hearts... and stop living life behind a cloak...and no throwing daggers.

galactica
31st January 2011, 20:03
let it be us that bring sanity to insanity

Jendayi
31st January 2011, 20:25
infinity is what we all become..
insanity, for when it takes too long
your own reality in any shape or form
at last fatality.. a cleansing thunderstorm..

embrace life... surrender to what comes next

galactica
31st January 2011, 20:37
lose any rancor ... pull up the anchor ... and flow fluidly in the sea of possibilities ... open door after door ... with love and kindness as never before ...

Celine
31st January 2011, 20:44
We are changing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsERpqjo8C0

jeannacav
31st January 2011, 20:45
Oh what a wonderful thread this is.

Thank you Celine for starting it and all the rest for adding to it.

wow.

I would like to add this reminder for those bewildering moments when people around us/me are seeming not ready.

I want to remember the 4 or 5 stages of grief they MUST go though to get to the acceptance at the end.
We all did this with Charles material and everyone who awakes suddenly will/must also go through it.

Because we have, we will be able to recognize it in others, and all we need is to remember that this is all it is.

denial,
anger,
bargaining,
depression, (I like to add feeling helpless/hopeless in place of depression)
acceptance

I appreciate all of you wonderful people.

thank you so much,

jeanna

(I also want to thank Brian O"Leary for his mentioning this in the PC conference.)

Rocky_Shorz
31st January 2011, 20:52
I think EVERYONE needs to try to be nicer...open their hearts... and stop living life behind a cloak...and no throwing daggers.

very important that all understand...

when your child walks up and is angry...

do you accept the negative energy and return it 10 fold with anger?

or do you imagine holding the gravy bowl over their head pouring out love into their being?

a tear forms in their eyes and they run up and give you a hug, returning your love 10 fold...

the truth is easy, embrace it...

Revere
31st January 2011, 21:07
Daily I see long time friends one after another saying things that show the veil is lifting from their eyes. There is a change in the collective and individual consciousness that is all around us. May it continue and be in time.

-R-

"If you think you can or can not you are right"

Celine
31st January 2011, 21:15
Mention PA..you never know, maybe they are already lurking here..

jorr lundstrom
31st January 2011, 21:49
1100 on PA right now, must be something.:bump2::bump2::bump2::bump2:

Jorr

Celine
1st February 2011, 00:11
Netcitizens ............... 1 Billion strong!

atman
1st February 2011, 03:41
Dear Céline,

Thank you so much for the loving passion that keeps flowing from your heart!

The day will come when flowers will grow on all battlefields...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gedqNpd_90g

(from the video clip):

“Our job now is to tell them that there is still hope...
We must get them excited about what we can do again!”

- John Lennon

Celine
1st February 2011, 03:42
(from the video clip):[/I]

“Our job now is to tell them that there is still hope...
We must get them excited about what we can do again!”

- John Lennon

GREAT quote..thank you

Celine
1st February 2011, 12:26
We the people... of the new dawn

Awake with a clear mind

Stand with a strong heart

Shine with charged spirit

We the people..

Shed the old

Welcome the new

Create everything

We the people..

Are many strong

See through the mists

Are the new world order

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/daugirda/shared/ronpaul/We%20the%20People.jpg

Anchor
1st February 2011, 22:16
I don't know about a new world order - I think I want a new world disorder.

Celine
1st February 2011, 22:19
Chaos begets change.

Fractalius
2nd February 2011, 00:04
What is the sound of 1 million questions being asked at once? Is that chaos be-getting change too?

Anchor
2nd February 2011, 01:41
Yes it is...

The law of attraction runs riot :)