PDA

View Full Version : is it just me...?

Teakai
19th April 2010, 01:10
Is it just me, or does anybody/everybody else feel like they're in a state of limbo at the moment, just waiting for the next thing to happen?

two-R-one
19th April 2010, 01:24
no, it's not just you.. and it's not always a conscious thought--more of a subconscious feeling.. but I'm with you

be well

Teakai
19th April 2010, 01:38
It's strange, two-R-one, because everyone around me is going on without a clue. I don't try to obviously push any of this stuff I've found out about, though I do introduce the subject gently to friends and I post what I know at certain sites for people to take or leave as they choose - but no one I personally know seems to get it - I don't know whether it's just too uncomfortable for them to consider or if they just whack it into the 'conspiracy theory' bin as a load of hooeey, without any further investigation.

It's a bit like living among people who are in a seperate reality.
I go about and do the general things, and consider just how unimportant it all is.

I have wondered if maybe I've just gotten totally sucked into the whole conspircay theory thing myself (because it is definitely interesting stuff) but just looking at the evidence and the manipulation of Gvt, tells me that the other people are actually living the conspiracy theory.

It reminds me of the Truman show. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120382/plotsummary

I have to say, I'm not sacred or worried. It's more like a feeling of anticipation - I may of course completely change my mind when things start to happen and be feeling a whole lot of scared. :)

two-R-one
19th April 2010, 02:12
I can totally relate.. my world is the same except for 2 of my friends that are on the same page.. one of them a geologist and very science-minded.. we talk for hours about this stuff. He's into the earth changes especially and knows without question that things are not normal and these abnormalities are from outside sources/forces .. other then those few people, the rest are asleep to what's really going on... the folk that get me are the ones who actually get mad when arguing about politics .. doing precisely what they are programmed to do, and don't even know they are busy paying attention to the distraction.. LOL

funny

HORIZONS
19th April 2010, 02:30
Its not just you - I loth being in limbo. I feel like I'm ready to get the show on the road. I am tired of waiting and wondering - worn out from it all in fact. I'm ready for the Big Show so we can get on with the business of creating a new paradigm or die trying. I've been following this "end of the age" thinking since 1979 and it has been "a long and winding road" to be sure.

Teakai
19th April 2010, 02:41
I've only beocme aware of the situation very recenlty, Horizons, like in the last couple of months. But I guess I catch on quick :) I'm not one to hold onto an idea if there's no evidence or reason to support it and I don't have a problem with grasping new ideas, no matter how outlandish they may seem, if there's evidence.
I'm gonna really miss the interent, though.
It's going to be difficult being isolated to the rest of the world.
Not knowing what's going on in other places or how everything is coming together - or not.
Like the Gulf of Yemen, for instance - I would love to know what's going on there, but there's nary a peep. Now, imagine that in general. Not having a clue what's going on except in your own small place in the world.
I'm going to have to start working on the ESP, thing :)

CetaceousOne
19th April 2010, 04:22
I've been following this "end of the age" thinking since 1979 and it has been "a long and winding road" to be sure

Same here. I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness from about '79 and they always thought that Armageddon was "just around the corner".

I escaped from that 15 years ago, and my path has led me to the place I find myself now. Most of my life has been in anticipation of something big happening.

I am ready for completion and closure to be sure.....

Swami
19th April 2010, 06:35
Is it just me, or does anybody/everybody else feel like they're in a state of limbo at the moment, just waiting for the next thing to happen?

Same here, limbo-ing with you......

Wyzyrd
19th April 2010, 06:58
I too am waiting for the other shoe to drop . . .

scanner
19th April 2010, 07:57
We are all in the same state as yourself , but use your time to study and learn . Take this time to prepare yourself mentally spiritually so when the time is right you WILL be ready for whatever comes your way, stop trying to influence others the time has passed for them. Use meditation to calm yourself .

peace and love

monique
19th April 2010, 08:11
I also have the feeling of being in limbo though, I am distressed to do some something useful about it. for me it is very difficult to talk to the person on the psychological manipulation to which we are subject because people are not interested just because they are conditioned to not have this kind of interest.
Whit respect, Scanner, i don't think time has passed for others.

HORIZONS
19th April 2010, 08:22
I've only beocme aware of the situation very recenlty, Horizons, like in the last couple of months. But I guess I catch on quick :) I'm not one to hold onto an idea if there's no evidence or reason to support it and I don't have a problem with grasping new ideas, no matter how outlandish they may seem, if there's evidence.
I'm gonna really miss the interent, though.
It's going to be difficult being isolated to the rest of the world.
Not knowing what's going on in other places or how everything is coming together - or not.
Like the Gulf of Yemen, for instance - I would love to know what's going on there, but there's nary a peep. Now, imagine that in general. Not having a clue what's going on except in your own small place in the world.
I'm going to have to start working on the ESP, thing :)

Other than the internet I have become isolated from the world. Living and working on the farm I rarely go anywhere - I have become a true homebody. I don't have TV so the net is my only outlet - I feel like I am a modern pioneer out on the range, and every now and then I get to go to town - yahoo! I have been tempted to sell out and move back to a city, but sure enough if I do that I will find myself dreaming of the quiet country life or the Big One will happen and I'll be stuck in a city. So I guess I'll wait it out...

HORIZONS
19th April 2010, 08:31
Same here. I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness from about '79 and they always thought that Armageddon was "just around the corner".

I escaped from that 15 years ago, and my path has led me to the place I find myself now. Most of my life has been in anticipation of something big happening.

I was raised Christian fundamentalist and the rapture or end time tribulation was always next year - every year a new date to worry about - man that got old. Now I wait for the NWO! I am tired of waiting, so I guess the whole move out to the farm thing has been my way of creating a new reality for me - a new paradigm of living. So I too have traversed a path (spiritual and physical) that has lead me to this place I find myself in today and most of the people I know have not traversed it with me. Completion and closure would be good for sure. ~PEACE TO ALL~

Sabrina
19th April 2010, 08:50
Absolutely relate to what you say Teaki. There's an air of stillness and expectancy. Can no longer be bothered to read newspapers or look at the main stream news or TV as seems on another irrelevant dimension (apart from being mostly disinformation anyway). Time seems to contract and expand as well.

Wood
19th April 2010, 08:51
I have changed a lot during the past 10 months. I have read a lot first about conspiracy theories then about earth changes and then about spiritual issues. Now I feel I do not really have anything else to do here, in the world as it is now. It is a weird feeling, not sad or depressing but I am waiting for the change.

I am not scared about the future. I think it will be positive.

About others, I am not pushing anything into them anymore. I just leave hints and, if people is interested, we talk more about. I do not think it is too late for them though, but that they will change when big things start to happen.

HORIZONS
19th April 2010, 08:58
I have changed a lot during the past 10 months. I have read a lot first about conspiracy theories then about earth changes and then about spiritual issues. Now I feel I do not really have anything else to do here, in the world as it is now. It is a weird feeling, not sad or depressing but I am waiting for the change.

I am not scared about the future. I think it will be positive.

About others, I am not pushing anything into them anymore. I just leave hints and, if people is interested, we talk more about. I do not think it is too late for them though, but that they will change when big things start to happen.

In typology there is always a "first-fruit people" that enters in before others. This gives the others something tangible to behold and spur them onward in their quest.

blue777
19th April 2010, 09:04
Absolutely relate to what you say Teaki. There's an air of stillness and expectancy. Can no longer be bothered to read newspapers or look at the main stream news or TV as seems on another irrelevant dimension (apart from being mostly disinformation anyway). Time seems to contract and expand as well.

Totally agree as well, It does not matter how hard you try to enlighten people , they will not listen...maybe we have been selected because we have listened
lol
blue
love to all

mike1414
19th April 2010, 09:19
this is an intersting thread...many thanks op for staring it....

after rollercoasting thru emotions trying to find something i seldom know what exactly i believe people come to reach a point where things just are. the change is in the one.
i know that it is no coincidence that i/we are here at his point in time bcos i/we chose to be...not consciously chose on a level of thought and intellect that we have here and now but on another level thats difficult to fully understand and conceptualise.

i have learnt that the more love and positive energy i try to put out and incorporate into my life...the more it is reciprocated....this is not to say my life is some utopia bliss and indeed far from it....but the more time i spend out of the negativity frame of mind of what seems to be everywhere the more beauty i see in everything....i am not ignorant to the negative aspects...i just choose not to let it affect me on levels it once used to

everything is a choice

hope this makes sense, now lets all limbo :)

peace always
mike

john.d
19th April 2010, 10:28
Its good to know its not just me thinking these thoughts . There seems to be a lot going on in the world and out in our system that is all part of the natural cycle . I think the best option is to be prepared for the coming changes to the best of your ability . Judging by all the earthquakes and strange solar activity , the bumpy ride has already begun . Exciting times for sure .

blue777
19th April 2010, 10:38
Its good to know its not just me thinking these thoughts . There seems to be a lot going on in the world and out in our system that is all part of the natural cycle . I think the best option is to be prepared for the coming changes to the best of your ability . Judging by all the earthquakes and strange solar activity , the bumpy ride has already begun . Exciting times for sure .

I totally agree, solar disorder first , than utopia.....therefore survival is paramount
lol
blue

winnasboy
19th April 2010, 13:37
Wow! There I was thinking it was just me. Am so glad to hear that others feel the same way.

Has anyone else been having really vivid dreams?

Regards and Love

HORIZONS
19th April 2010, 13:46
Wow! There I was thinking it was just me. Am so glad to hear that others feel the same way.

Regards and Love

My dreams have become very vivid as well.

ExHaLaTiON
19th April 2010, 13:58
yupp, stuck in the limbo as well. not a bad place to be really, i find myself on a path few have chosen. not that i'm special but this path is unusually unusual.

HORIZONS
19th April 2010, 14:12
yupp, stuck in the limbo as well. not a bad place to be really, i find myself on a path few have chosen. not that i'm special but this path is unusually unusual.

:laugh: I like your signature - it says a lot about the modern race of human kind.

Nenuphar
19th April 2010, 14:22
For me, it feels like the restlessness/edginess I feel the night before leaving for a long trip...except it has been going on for two years now! *L* I have learned to take a moment now and then to breathe deeply to prevent the sense of restlessness from becoming anxiety or impatience. Being in "observer" mode has helped a lot, too. I'm not sure what the next few years hold - there are so many contradictory theories - but I am in the frame of mind that nothing would surprise me.

(Including the possibility that absolutely nothing significant happens at all...though why all the restlessness and feelings of anticipation, then?) :confused: :p

HORIZONS
19th April 2010, 14:37
For me, it feels like the restlessness/edginess I feel the night before leaving for a long trip...except it has been going on for two years now! *L* I have learned to take a moment now and then to breathe deeply to prevent the sense of restlessness from becoming anxiety or impatience. Being in "observer" mode has helped a lot, too. I'm not sure what the next few years hold - there are so many contradictory theories - but I am in the frame of mind that nothing would surprise me.

(Including the possibility that absolutely nothing significant happens at all...though why all the restlessness and feelings of anticipation, then?) :confused: :p

I agree with your post - and being an observer is a good position to be in.

mike1414
19th April 2010, 14:39

this is a great post and sums things up perfectly....many thanks

peace always
mike

zelda
19th April 2010, 14:42
I can totally relate. To me everything is happening rather fast; and then at times, the clock seems to be at a stand still.
I wake up and feel restless; with a feeling that something big is going to happen. But at the same time, I am at peace; as if I knew that no matter what I was going to be OK.

justpeter
19th April 2010, 14:59
I'm in the same situation. Been looking into spirituality/conspiracy stuff for over 25 years. Synchronicity has led me from one thing to another in such a way that I feel I've been on an amazing self-study university course entitled: "What's Life All About". Now I think I've got a good grasp of what I came here for and I'm trying to complete the final practical exams - trying to be the person I think I should be in order to progress to the next level.

Meanwhile, until graduation arrives I'm continuing to look out for any new information and I'm learning to play blues harmonica:biggrin1:

Snowbird
19th April 2010, 15:11

Yes! How true. This incarnation has been anything but normal. And yet, by simply being, I know that the peace that resides within is holding me on this path.

I spend much of my time studying either online or with a book under my nose. I am currently reading Ashayana Deane's Voyagers series. Talk about an eye-opener. I watch and listen to as many interviews on PC and PA that I have time for. I also read and listen to channeled messages. Some of them are nonsense, but that in itself is part of the educational process.

There is so much to learn about. We have been so very conveniently locked out of the truth of what is.

I have been studying voraciously since around 2005. And, the more I learn, the more I learn that I need to learn more. That is Aristotle in paraphrase.

I also try to drop hints to people who I suspect are still residing in the shadows of reality. They are, after all, a distinct part of who I AM.

Some, most likely on this thread, have a responsibility to simply be. Everyone can sense real change is coming. I sense that there will occur several different levels of change for different people. I don't see humanity experiencing the same change across the board. But I totally agree with the basic premise of the views of everyone on this thread.

HORIZONS
19th April 2010, 17:27
Meanwhile, until graduation arrives I'm continuing to look out for any new information and I'm learning to play blues harmonica:biggrin1:

LOL that is great - I have gone back to playing the drums after not playing - but for a few times - in the last five years. I thought what the heck, why should I continue to not play now that I have some time and a place to play. I might even start a band and write lyrics about all the things we talk about on here. That would raise some eyebrows :eek:

If interested:

http://www.youtube.com/user/xfwykklp#p/u/1/m4Uw0zpovxc

Teakai
20th April 2010, 02:16
Use meditation to calm yourself .

I am calm - I knit.

:what?? No knitting icon??:

:)

Teakai
20th April 2010, 02:22
Other than the internet I have become isolated from the world. Living and working on the farm I rarely go anywhere - I have become a true homebody. I don't have TV so the net is my only outlet - I feel like I am a modern pioneer out on the range, and every now and then I get to go to town - yahoo! I have been tempted to sell out and move back to a city, but sure enough if I do that I will find myself dreaming of the quiet country life or the Big One will happen and I'll be stuck in a city. So I guess I'll wait it out...

Hi Horizons. I figure you're not missing anything by not having a TV. We have a TV, but it's only on if someone else has it on.
I would never miss not having a TV.
The interent, is brilliant. At least it's not controlled (yet) and you can learn a lot from it.

Personally, I'd prefer country living to the city - having tried both.

Teakai
20th April 2010, 02:28
Can no longer be bothered to read newspapers or look at the main stream news or TV as seems on another irrelevant dimension (apart from being mostly disinformation anyway). .

Me either, Sabrina. There doesn't seem to be any point now that I know it's all full of manipulated garbage. I get any news from liberated news site.

Teakai
20th April 2010, 02:37
I do not think it is too late for them though, but that they will change when big things start to happen.

I agree, Wood. I was reading in one of Michael Newton's books (I think it was) that we have all chosen to be here at this time because it is time to become enlightened (this is very paraphrased)

He also said that he was unaware of why he was made privvy to this information - he thought it might have been because of the enormous amount of drug and alcohol use within society - but I'm thinking that it's because the time was right for us to be made aware of the information.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

this is an intersting thread...many thanks op for staring it....

after rollercoasting thru emotions trying to find something i seldom know what exactly i believe people come to reach a point where things just are. the change is in the one.
i know that it is no coincidence that i/we are here at his point in time bcos i/we chose to be...not consciously chose on a level of thought and intellect that we have here and now but on another level thats difficult to fully understand and conceptualise.

i have learnt that the more love and positive energy i try to put out and incorporate into my life...the more it is reciprocated....this is not to say my life is some utopia bliss and indeed far from it....but the more time i spend out of the negativity frame of mind of what seems to be everywhere the more beauty i see in everything....i am not ignorant to the negative aspects...i just choose not to let it affect me on levels it once used to

everything is a choice

hope this makes sense, now lets all limbo :)

peace always
mike

Totally.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I don't quite know how that 2 in 1 post happened.

Teakai
20th April 2010, 02:40
I totally agree, solar disorder first , than utopia.....therefore survival is paramount
lol
blue

I don't quite view it that way, Blue. Maybe it's because I don't have a fear of death - which may have something to do with not being afraid. What happens happens and I shall do what I must and let the chips fall where they shall.

Teakai
20th April 2010, 02:44

Regards and Love

Yes, I have. Only very recently, though - like within the last week.
I don't know if it's because I've been 'popping the amygdala' and awakening something, or if it's the influence of this site or if it's something else entirely. It's very exciting, though.

Teakai
20th April 2010, 02:52
but I am in the frame of mind that nothing would surprise me.

(Including the possibility that absolutely nothing significant happens at all...p

I know just what you mean, Nenuphar :D

I mean, how many people get worked up about all the 'end of world theories throughout the years and prepare for a certain date and it all falls flat?
What if it's just like that? :D

I figure, though, that if NASA's saying it's going to cause some damage, then what that really means, is it's going to cause a whole lot of damage.

And when a lot of different sources are saying the same thing - then there's possibly something to it.
But, like the K2Y thing (which I never paid any attention to) it might all be thoroughly over rated.

But we sure need something to put a dent in this NWO concept, otherwise I think it's all just going to go exactly to plan and people wll still be sitting on their lounges in front of the TV, watching 'Neighbours', and wondering what Britney's up to.

Ross
20th April 2010, 06:11
Good thread, thank you,

You are certainly not alone. This is a very normal transition for most who endevour to ask the big questions, due to a knowing that there is something very wrong with the picture, which inevitably leads to an almost natural synchronicity of events that leads to the connection of many dots.

There are also many that 'know' somethings very different to the 'norm' who have experienced events of the esoteric kind, other beings, entities and general strange phenomenon who then also start to see the rest of the 'somethings wrong with the picture'. Once this occurs, there is no turning back...to the way it was before...

I went through lots of different emotions, one being angry, when I fully realized just how duped I had been and to the whole of humanity. I came from a generation who went through WW1, the great depression and WW2. Religion was a weekly part of my life till I was 15 yrs. So to a degree, their perception of their reality from the information they received, did naturally become part of mine, My Dad, uncle and great uncle were freemasons, great uncle was top dog, 33 degree in New Zealand so everything was very 'this is how it is'.
My persistent questioning, as a young boy to this very day has got me into a lot of trouble with opposing views and a lot of amazing realizations. It has been an experience that has made this life of mine seem far more worthwhile because of it. Before that, it was somewhat fake.

This 'in limbo' feeling, i have gone and at times still go through. It seems to me to be part of the process of 'ok, now what' which has bought me full circle to what I really knew, but didnt 'see' the importance of, as a younger man. Its all about me...Its all there is to do, to operate my being and all its wonders to the best I can acheive. When I am being honourable to my being, treating myself with respect and care and commonsense and with the knowledge of 'I have been duped and why' It is so much easier...Think of it this way, I have a computor, with all the software, some that are just b/s, leads me down a road of 'wtf' and some that are conjucive to my exsitence, of learning to be in control of my being... but now I understand I am able to uninstall or install what ever software I want. I am learning to be sovereign... For me, this journey has lead me to myself, I am the best version of Ross that has ever been, so, for all the duped-ness, the programming, emotions and the 'in limbo' I am grateful, It has shown me who I am, who I am not and who I can be.

Peace.

xbusymom
20th April 2010, 07:09

Regards and Love

I am currently sitting out a minor chest injury for a couple of days and felt major anxiety (that limbo feeling) about not being 'productively' at work ... and I don't usually have very emotional dreams,but had a nightmare during a daytime snooze that really rocked my soul... thats when I decided to change up my schedule for moving out to the co-op farmstead...

and ever since making the decision... i don't feel so much in limbo anymore... its weird... my guess is that the limbo feeling is really just 'us' not making a decision...

Teakai
20th April 2010, 07:56
Good thread, thank you,

You are certainly not alone. This is a very normal transition for most who endevour to ask the big questions, due to a knowing that there is something very wrong with the picture, which inevitably leads to an almost natural synchronicity of events that leads to the connection of many dots.

There are also many that 'know' somethings very different to the 'norm' who have experienced events of the esoteric kind, other beings, entities and general strange phenomenon who then also start to see the rest of the 'somethings wrong with the picture'. Once this occurs, there is no turning back...to the way it was before...

I went through lots of different emotions, one being angry, when I fully realized just how duped I had been and to the whole of humanity. I came from a generation who went through WW1, the great depression and WW2. Religion was a weekly part of my life till I was 15 yrs. So to a degree, their perception of their reality from the information they received, did naturally become part of mine, My Dad, uncle and great uncle were freemasons, great uncle was top dog, 33 degree in New Zealand so everything was very 'this is how it is'.
My persistent questioning, as a young boy to this very day has got me into a lot of trouble with opposing views and a lot of amazing realizations. It has been an experience that has made this life of mine seem far more worthwhile because of it. Before that, it was somewhat fake.

This 'in limbo' feeling, i have gone and at times still go through. It seems to me to be part of the process of 'ok, now what' which has bought me full circle to what I really knew, but didnt 'see' the importance of, as a younger man. Its all about me...Its all there is to do, to operate my being and all its wonders to the best I can acheive. When I am being honourable to my being, treating myself with respect and care and commonsense and with the knowledge of 'I have been duped and why' It is so much easier...Think of it this way, I have a computor, with all the software, some that are just b/s, leads me down a road of 'wtf' and some that are conjucive to my exsitence, of learning to be in control of my being... but now I understand I am able to uninstall or install what ever software I want. I am learning to be sovereign... For me, this journey has lead me to myself, I am the best version of Ross that has ever been, so, for all the duped-ness, the programming, emotions and the 'in limbo' I am grateful, It has shown me who I am, who I am not and who I can be.

Peace.

Hi Ross, I found your whole post to be profound, but the highlighted part struck me especially. I was only considering something like this a few days ago - this life trip with all it's twists and turns and mistakes - and there are no regrets. Every move has led me to this place, to this me.

Teakai
20th April 2010, 08:05
I am currently sitting out a minor chest injury for a couple of days and felt major anxiety (that limbo feeling) about not being 'productively' at work ... and I don't usually have very emotional dreams,but had a nightmare during a daytime snooze that really rocked my soul... thats when I decided to change up my schedule for moving out to the co-op farmstead...

and ever since making the decision... i don't feel so much in limbo anymore... its weird... my guess is that the limbo feeling is really just 'us' not making a decision...

Hi Xbusymom, I don't feel as though I have a decision to make. There doesn't really seem to be anything different that I ought to be doing. My limbo feeling isn't accomodated with anxiety, more with a sense of watchful expectation.

I hope your chest injury is mended soon.

Want to share the dream?

xbusymom
20th April 2010, 08:31
Hi Xbusymom, I don't feel as though I have a decision to make. There doesn't really seem to be anything different that I ought to be doing. My limbo feeling isn't accomodated with anxiety, more with a sense of watchful expectation.

I hope your chest injury is mended soon.

Want to share the dream?

my dream:
I was driving a gas-fuel tanker down the road in a sort of residential area which was almost ghost-town like. The roads were broken and cracked and hap-hazardly placed (not lined up on either side of the street). On a down hill stretch- the brakes were not holding properly and I ended up crashing and rolling the rig. As I got up and left the crash scene, there was a man following me around- not saying anything but he had an expectation of some response from me. And I was trying to reach someone in authority on the walkie-talkie, (police or dispatch- I think) the man kept prompting me with his hand- alternating between bopping me on the arm and showing me the wrecked tanker, So I angrily asked him what he wanted me to do about it. I told him I could not do this anymore (that is when I broke down and cried).

I woke up and had the dream flash a second time (ran through the whole thing again) and broke down again (being awake).

My interpretation: my situation with keeping the bus driving job is going to blow up in my face very soon (it has already started to unravel with the new restrictions placed upon me for the next school year).

any other interpretations I might have missed?

Teakai
20th April 2010, 11:49
my dream:
I was driving a gas-fuel tanker down the road in a sort of residential area which was almost ghost-town like. The roads were broken and cracked and hap-hazardly placed (not lined up on either side of the street). On a down hill stretch- the brakes were not holding properly and I ended up crashing and rolling the rig. As I got up and left the crash scene, there was a man following me around- not saying anything but he had an expectation of some response from me. And I was trying to reach someone in authority on the walkie-talkie, (police or dispatch- I think) the man kept prompting me with his hand- alternating between bopping me on the arm and showing me the wrecked tanker, So I angrily asked him what he wanted me to do about it. I told him I could not do this anymore (that is when I broke down and cried).

I woke up and had the dream flash a second time (ran through the whole thing again) and broke down again (being awake).

My interpretation: my situation with keeping the bus driving job is going to blow up in my face very soon (it has already started to unravel with the new restrictions placed upon me for the next school year).

any other interpretations I might have missed?

I'll have a go. I enjoy interpreting dreams.

It says to me that you are feeling a whole lot out of control (large truck turning over)and a bit useless (brakes not holding properly) and that things aren't at all normal (broken cracked streets) and you don't like it at all. You feel that the burden or pressure is on your shoulders alone (ghost town) and there's people who are relying on you or expecting things from you (man following you around and acting expectantly) and you are feeling overwhelmed and helpless ( rolling the truck, downhill run) and would really love to be able to pass on some of the load/responsibilty (trying to call someone in authority on walkie talkie)

I don't know how this rings for you, Xbusymom, but that's just what I see when I read it.

HORIZONS
20th April 2010, 12:23
Thanks Ross - this is a very good insight.

Good thread, thank you,

Peace.

xbusymom
20th April 2010, 17:29
I'll have a go. I enjoy interpreting dreams.

It says to me that you are feeling a whole lot out of control (large truck turning over)and a bit useless (brakes not holding properly) and that things aren't at all normal (broken cracked streets) and you don't like it at all. You feel that the burden or pressure is on your shoulders alone (ghost town) and there's people who are relying on you or expecting things from you (man following you around and acting expectantly) and you are feeling overwhelmed and helpless ( rolling the truck, downhill run) and would really love to be able to pass on some of the load/responsibilty (trying to call someone in authority on walkie talkie)

I don't know how this rings for you, Xbusymom, but that's just what I see when I read it.

yes, wow... so that reading of the dream speaks of the bigger life picture also , not just to the current crossroads situation...

dimensions within dimensions... thanks

Teakai
21st April 2010, 10:40
yes, wow... so that reading of the dream speaks of the bigger life picture also , not just to the current crossroads situation...

dimensions within dimensions... thanks

Hi Xbusymom :) I think it's just what's bubbling to the surface in your subconscious at the moment. The subconscious is a doozy. It speaks to us in a sort of code. I might be totally off the mark with my translation of your dream - only you will know for sure if it rings true for you.

And, it could definitely be about dimensions in dimensions. The subconscious is amazing. Have you ever heard of reverse speech? Fascinating. If you record someone speaking and then reverse the recorder, if any lucid words crop up, it will indicate what their mind was really thinking while their mouths were doing the talking.

xbusymom
22nd April 2010, 00:07
yes I have heard of it, but never come across any reversed recording that was clear enough to supply definative proof. the ones I looked at were muffled, and had odd speach patterns (and when I closed my eyes - I came up with a different out come than what the interpreter did). So unless you know of any that are very distinct- I can't put much credance into it...

Teakai
22nd April 2010, 05:37
yes I have heard of it, but never come across any reversed recording that was clear enough to supply definative proof. the ones I looked at were muffled, and had odd speach patterns (and when I closed my eyes - I came up with a different out come than what the interpreter did). So unless you know of any that are very distinct- I can't put much credance into it...

I like Ken Welch's work. http://www.ken-welch.com/PageOne.html
I agree that it is difficult to know what you're hearing. What I like is that you don't have to take their word for it. You can actually try it out for yourself.

wolfman
25th April 2010, 13:28
Teakai,

I am with you on this one.. :)

Esther
25th April 2010, 15:46

Definitely limbo. I think our bodies and minds can only cope with so much. It might be a defense mechanism.

Esther
25th April 2010, 16:08

Me too, which is why my pseudonym is Esther, the rebellious and wise woman in the Bible who not take no for an answer. I broke with that eons ago and helped many who were coming out. But, not most do not fare well when they leave cults. Sadly, most do not heal. And the again there is humanity who does not want to hear.

Teakai
26th April 2010, 04:02
Me too, which is why my pseudonym is Esther, the rebellious and wise woman in the Bible who not take no for an answer. I broke with that eons ago and helped many who were coming out. But, not most do not fare well when they leave cults. Sadly, most do not heal. And the again there is humanity who does not want to hear.

Hi Esther, this is a bit off topic for me to ask, but do you see Jehova Witness' as being a cult - or all religions as being a cult?

Enlightenment101
26th April 2010, 04:29
Well the question you might ask yourself is are you better awake or asleep like most the people we all know,
The hardest part I think is knowing things are not what they appear to be, and your not sure what to do about it, when you first wake up your hell bent on finding out everything you can and during those times, you can start out in place direction and before its over with find out you have branched off in many directions and they all seem to connect, you cant seem to learn enough, then you want to tell everyone lol , or end up like me after years of this, you say to heck with it, and find people like you lol

Teakai
26th April 2010, 05:08
Well the question you might ask yourself is are you better awake or asleep like most the people we all know,
The hardest part I think is knowing things are not what they appear to be, and your not sure what to do about it, when you first wake up your hell bent on finding out everything you can and during those times, you can start out in place direction and before its over with find out you have branched off in many directions and they all seem to connect, you cant seem to learn enough, then you want to tell everyone lol , or end up like me after years of this, you say to heck with it, and find people like you lol

I do agree, Enlightenment. Though I've given up on telling anyone/everyone - in my circle anyway. They just don't get it and they don't want to get it. And you can't just explain a little bit because then it just sounds totally ridiculous, because it's so big and so interconnected with other stuff that it's an entire study on its own :D

Enlightenment101
26th April 2010, 20:29
lol Tea Trust me I completely understand, I stopped telling people a while back ago, but dont be too surprised as things start falling more and more into place on what you have told people, that those people dont come looking for you for answers because that is what is happening with me, Then you become sorta like a mentor. I just make sure they dont do anything stupid, give them the info on places to look up what it is they will need to know, I let them form their own views on it, there is so much info out there that you need to weed through the people out there making claims and have followings that is all about $$$$$. the Media is becoming involved but its all about Money with them, and you have radio shows springing up out there that are meant to decieve and cause mass panic. that is the Elites agenda

Teakai
27th April 2010, 08:26
lol Tea Trust me I completely understand, I stopped telling people a while back ago, but dont be too surprised as things start falling more and more into place on what you have told people, that those people dont come looking for you for answers because that is what is happening with me, Then you become sorta like a mentor. I just make sure they dont do anything stupid, give them the info on places to look up what it is they will need to know, I let them form their own views on it, there is so much info out there that you need to weed through the people out there making claims and have followings that is all about $$$$$. the Media is becoming involved but its all about Money with them, and you have radio shows springing up out there that are meant to decieve and cause mass panic. that is the Elites agenda

The way I see it, Enlightenment, is that the skeleton is always there, you just have to pick carefully the parts you flesh it out with :-)