PDA

View Full Version : Creation of the Internet versus conspiracy theories!

physicistatwork
2nd February 2011, 14:31
Doesn't the worldwide access to internet contradict most theories of conspiracy? The internet is a powerful tool against conspirators and allowing its spread is obviously against their main purposes.

KosmicKat
2nd February 2011, 14:54
It also allows monitoring of our inmost thoughts on an industrial scale. What conclusions might we draw from that?

gardunk
2nd February 2011, 17:12
thats why processes like webbots exist over at half past human/ it all can be monitored/ there is an article out today stating that any pics from phone or digital camera have a gps link and one can track the location of any pic taken within 15 ft!

physicistatwork
3rd February 2011, 12:33
But it is true that the internet opened an immmense number of opportunities to share ideas and information on a scale never achieved before. Cover up has become more difficult and to the Elite that cannot be considered good news.

kouby
7th February 2011, 13:14
Proof of conspiracy in the killing of JFK has been around for decades.
The Bushs are still running around free.

It's not because you uncover information, or can prove a point, that the world will listen.

noprophet
7th February 2011, 14:17
Monitoring of all electronic communications VS a few people who can be written off as crazy or killed if they get a little to close to the truth... (+ the ability to monitor them)

Somehow I think it still runs in their favor a bit.

loveandgratitude
8th February 2011, 22:02
Most people are conditioned to believe that anything on the internet is lies and BS. But if you see it on TV...it must be the turth. TV would neverlie. Unfortunately this is the mentality we are dealing with. We must work hard on the people we know to question the TV.

shadowbox
10th February 2011, 04:08
Deep down I feel the internet is the light and the conspirators lurk in its shadows.

Up until the age of 12, I did not have any internet or cable television. I was entertained by a Commodore 64 and music. Never did the notion of a widespread conspiracy enter my mind until the invention of the internet. The internet is flooded with conspiracy theories. So, in essence, the internet has created conspiracy theories at a much deeper level. And vice versa.

Police create hippies & hippies create police.