PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in OZ know about how these magnetic energy towers are actually working?

gardunk
2nd February 2011, 17:28
Interesting process of bringing energy in to the earth but no actual first hands accounts/ anyone in Australia know of anyone that has one/ would love to start constructing them for our use but need more info

http://www.theonelightgroup.com/general/energy-towers-on-the-atherton-tablelands

Damnos
2nd February 2011, 18:58
Gardunk,
I sent an email to Bob Mathews asking about the Construction, materials used, size, and location. Hopefully I'll be able to get a response back and I can repost it here. I am curious myself!

gardunk
2nd February 2011, 19:50
I already did that and got a hint of delight that he would follow up but apparently his gig is putting these in and making a penny/ I asked him about ratios of height and diameter and about what paramagnetic materials he used etc and he did not reply after that question and it is my feeling that he wanted to control his secrets/ maybe a countryman or woman will have better luck/ lets keep trying as I do believe this is a promising thing!

Damnos
2nd February 2011, 21:24
Perhaps the composition is similar to how the pyramids were constructed. An inner core of lime stone (conductive stone) and an outer layer of granite (non conductive stone) and these towers are placed upon ley lines (or not and just placed in a certain sequence) to draw energy up.
Frankly these secrets will be out with, because nothing is going to be secret for much longer, the time is rapidly coming where the people of the world will simply demand this knowledge be out for the betterment of all and the detriment of none.

str8thinker
2nd February 2011, 22:54
The only other info I could find was a photo of Bob Matthews and his wife Cheryl here (http://www.subconsciousascension.com/?page=4). They are also into Subconscious Ascension sessions. Queensland and Tasmania seem to abound with folks like them.

In the faint hope that this may not all be total BS, I agree with Damnos that if Matthews isn't willing to apply a bit of openness and scientific method to his claims, the best course would be to go elsewhere and start reading Bruce Cathie's books (Harmonic 66 etc.), find the best site to build a tower and then do a controlled trial of growing the same vegies near the tower and further away. It's probably just as valuable, if not more so, to take into account the phases of the moon when you plant them - at least my better half seems to think so.

gardunk
3rd February 2011, 19:49
I am pretty sure that the original conceot came from Phil Callahan whne he was in Ireland during the war and noted these:

http://sacredsites.com/europe/ireland/tower_of_cashel.html

Damnos
3rd February 2011, 21:21
I am pretty sure that the original conceot came from Phil Callahan whne he was in Ireland during the war and noted these:

http://sacredsites.com/europe/ireland/tower_of_cashel.html

Ha! I was right

Of the sixty-five towers, twenty-five were built of limestone, thirteen of iron-rich, red sandstone, and the rest of basalt, clay slate or granite - all of these being minerals which have paramagnetic properties and can thus act as magnetic antenna and energy conductors.
The rest should be easy to make.
There you go boys and girls, I don't know about you, but as soon as I am able, I'm planing on putting a couple of short towers up in my back yard.

str8thinker
3rd February 2011, 23:16
Thanks Gardunk and Damnos! Well, that gives me something to go on. I'll put one of them up in my back yard. Even if it don't make the veggies grow any bigger, I can use the bottom part as a chook house and maybe get some extra bucks by renting the top out to Telstra to hold microwave antennae, just as the churches do around here. :)

gardunk
4th February 2011, 20:45
I read about an old guy that just stacked a bunch of terra cotta pots(clay) on top of each other over his potatoes andd got a boatload/ yes the key is the diamagnetic outer shell where you use clay or brick and then on the inside some paramagnetic material the classic one is basalt but as a quartz miner I hope to use the dolomitic limestone here that is full of quartz called herkimer diamonds as the conducting material/ tried to look at Bobs towers and they seem roughly a 3/1 ratio height to width/ and tower must extend opartially into the ground to sink the enrgy that is being conducted/
intersted also in Shaubergers egg shaped terra cotta containers for creating clustered water, incorporating neodynium mags and some way to stir or create a vortex and gravity feed the water...