PDA

View Full Version : Stepping away for a while

irishspirit
2nd February 2011, 20:53
Hi Folk's,

I just wanted to post this thread to let people know I will not be around so much for the next few months.

I just wanted to let you know that I have meet some amazing people here, and had some amazing friendships built up.

I have learned so much from people here and have been delighted with the knowledge that I have walked away with.

I hope that I have made some type of decent contribution to the forum and \I shall continue to do that in the future.

I am tired and needing to spend some real time with my family, away from all of these goings on. I hope that I can speak with you all in the not to distant future, however, from tongith, I shall rest.

Be safe in love and light.

Irish

Hiram
2nd February 2011, 20:59
I'm really sad to hear that you are going...mostly because I enjoy all of your threads so much. The forum is diminished in your absence. Truly.

Please know you are welcome back with open arms when you return. I'll be the first to acknowledge that we all need a break sometimes.

I'll keep an "EYE" on stuff while you are away my friend.

irishspirit
2nd February 2011, 21:02
Hiram,

that is a very nice thing of you to say.

I know that this forum is growing on a bases that is mind blowing, many great poster on here.

I am looking forward to being back before I am gone.

Haha

BrianEn
2nd February 2011, 21:06
Enjoy your time with your family. See you when you get back. I'll miss your threads too.

Gone002
2nd February 2011, 21:06
it was nice to learn alot from a fellow irishman, i wish you the best of luck in what you are going to do and i hope to see you posting again soon. :o:cool:

InCiDeR
2nd February 2011, 21:12
Be well irishspirit. Hope the light will guide your way.

Lord Sidious
2nd February 2011, 21:15
Go and recharge your batteries and enjoy the family that you are privileged to have.
May the road rise to meet your feet, the wind stay at your back and the sun stay over your head.

Seeya when you get back, till then Ní siocháin go saoirse

Muzz
2nd February 2011, 21:19
All the best mate, hope your back here soon.

Fredkc
2nd February 2011, 21:33
Mr. Irish, my good friend;
Please do. Recharging the batteries is an important thing.
Go!
Smell the flowers, and change the diapers (but please, not the other way 'round).

You've an important role in your family, and if that needs tending it deserves your best time and attention. Thank you for the talks we've had, the jibes traded. I hope we can start it all up again sometime soon.

Be well, and hug your wife.

All the best,
Fred

Ross
2nd February 2011, 21:45
Re-charge and the doors always open. Thank you for all your contributions and blessings to you and yours.

Ross.

witchy1
2nd February 2011, 21:56
I to will miss your presence Irish. Stay well, Stay safe. I look forward to your return
With much love
Witchy

benevolentcrow
2nd February 2011, 22:13
You always seemed so aware as to what is happening in the world we live in. Now spend time in your world and enjoy every minute!

Fractalius
2nd February 2011, 22:16
See you again. You are very much appreciated.
The 'Tags for this Thread' are..
family future love time
That about says it :D

noprophet
2nd February 2011, 22:19
Take care of yourself Irish. Look forward to seeing you in the future. :)

irishspirit
5th February 2011, 20:27
Just a quick note,. any of you on face book can add me. My ID is conor McLaughlin

Gajanana
5th February 2011, 21:16
be of good cheer Irish :high5::high5::high5::high5: