PDA

View Full Version : Avalon related psychic attacks, tones, dampening field?

Trail
3rd February 2011, 05:16
I think i've seen some mention in the odd thread here and there from ppl who seem to be experiencing the same sort of things as i am.. I've decided to create a new thread about this to gather experiences so we can put this in the right persective..

For the record, i'm not complaining. This is nothing i cannot handle. I merely want to find out the extend of this operation. How many of you can relate to what i'm experiencing? Maybe together we can find out more.

It has been pretty quiet around me for about 18 months regarding what i call interference / psychic attack.. i've had *many* kinds of weird attacks all througout my life, even black magic crossed my path.. (wich is supposed to have no effect as long as you don't give your power away to it/believe in it.. wich btw is sooo very untrue in my experience!)

But as soon as i started posting here on project avalon i again started experiencing a few things i would summ up as interference:

1) Tones, beeps, on top of a hissing whitenoise dampening field in one or more ears.

This ´hissing´ dampening field. It kinda feels like the air pressure is changing and you feel that in your ears and brain even.. real sounds comming to the ear are turned to a muffled low volume (like when your yawning while listening to something) while often a loud beep or loud tones come up to the front at the same time.. (tinitus style, but for a very short duration and comming from inside your brain, definatly not the ears.)

It actually feels like being beamed with a cloud of heavy energy to me.. from above.. (satellite?) it disorients me and it becomes hard to register what i'm reading.. i have to use my willpower and full intention not to zone out and become tired and kind of zombie like..

I call it a hissing dampening field because it seems to have a whitenoise component to it. Think of the sound you hear inside your head when you drink water out of the fauchet directly with your mouth, while touching the fauchet with your teeth. Im sure while brushing your teeth this has happened to many. When you touch the fauchet with your teeth you will hear the water running down the pipes inside your head. contact sound. This hissing is comparable to the hissing of the dampening field. It feels very electronic. Nothing spiritual/entity like.
I've noticed that if i stand up and walk a few meters (5m or more) away the effects gets less the further i get away from my computer. It seems locked on at the spot i sit at the computer. Also it doesn't follow me, like an entity would do (moving away wouldnt change a thing.) When i walk away it seems this beam of energy cannot find me anymore and stops. So i just have to walk away from my computer for 30-60 seconds and the whole thing stops. Untill i get a bad idea like posting something like this on here and it might come back lol.

2) The usual sudden sharp 'penetrating' pains on the front of the brain. From experience i have come to associate these pains with human psychic activity. Could be benign like someone powerful is just reading a post of mine and thinking about this or that involving me. Or not so benign and someone or some group is actively trying to pick my brain. (not insinuating that the real truthseekers here are ill intended, but i feel there are some here that are on a goverment payroll) Nothing overly serious i think, but i have to react to these 'attacks' and push them out of my system with my energy or the pain might turn into a headache. :eek:

This is not so bad as i've had before though, i've had attacks that started like this from a very powerfull groupconciousness residing in dimension 9. (calling themselves the counsil of 9) wich i'm sharing so i can give out my tip for countering such a case: Those started with a very penetrating pain, feeling like someones ´drilling´ their way inside your head. It´s uncomfortable and when they get through your mind goes numb immediately and you feel your energy fading fast along with any form of clarity. This can last days or weeks or you might never be the same. To battle this extremely rare attack i´ve learned to instantly start painting in my head. Visualising a fast changing canvas with art that is hard to guess. Like visualisng blue grass with green sky and silly creatures grazing and as soon as you finished this visualisation you start a totaly new one. These guys could not connect because my frequency was all over the place and the drilling would fade out. But i had to react and start the visualisations fast though before it was too late. (a matter of seconds).

That aside..

From lifelong experience. having these attacks again now makes me think i'm finaly back on track learning new things. Something on this forum is definately very important. I NEVER, EVER had any psychic attack when i was dozing of to unconcsiousness in front of the TV or something :) But always in the middle of something important..

Since i joined here its been mostly an electronic feeling dampening field.. with a hissing whitenoise component and often very clear distiguisable audible tones. In the brain not from the ears.. The other normal human like psychic attacks are not my concern... this 'electronic' dampening field thingy is pretty interesting.. It just doesn't feel biological and not even earth-based..

I would like to know.. who recognizes this?? Can you test if you hear it? By being very quiet right now and listen closely to the expected stillness.. if you can't (loud office?).. please lay in bed tonight and be still.. is it really quiet as you've known quiet to be? or do you hear a whitenoise in the distance? maybe even the tones? Do these tones sometimes get very loud to the point of distracting you just when you are about to decide to post something. Or maybe when you are reading some very interesting clues to your personal puzzle?

Let's not get into the emotions of the right and wrongs of psychic attacks. Let's just figure out as much as we can on an intellectual level by sharing our knowledge and experiences. i have a strange feeling there are computer(s) and satellite(s) involved now.. because i think i'm able to distinguish living entities from this new electronic thing solely based on personal experience..

slipknotted
3rd February 2011, 06:05
been having the same things ringing among other sounds even went to the doctors to find what it is i'll send you a pm

Nairnia
3rd February 2011, 07:45
Very similar to the symptoms proposed for ascension in this thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12966-Are-you-sick-or-are-you-ascending&highlight=ascension

IMO neither are credible, can you"ascend" with your 3rd dimension physical body? Although I have experience in psychic events and I dont dispute the spiritual aspect to what is happening to you, perhaps it is something different?

Fredkc
3rd February 2011, 07:57
Hmm.... hadn't heard of the "white noise" thing yet.

Something else caught my attention;
this 'electronic' dampening field thingy is pretty interesting.. It just doesn't feel biological and not even earth-based..
You might investigate the possibility that this is "mechanical based". I have spoken to a few people who have said similar things to me.

A non-confrontational approach to turning it away, might be the answer here.

Perhaps some others who have dealt with this can chime in,
Fred

Gone002
3rd February 2011, 10:31
Very similar to the symptoms proposed for ascension in this thread http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12966-Are-you-sick-or-are-you-ascending&highlight=ascension

IMO neither are credible, can you"ascend" with your 3rd dimension physical body? Although I have experience in psychic events and I dont dispute the spiritual aspect to what is happening to you, perhaps it is something different?

jesus ascened with his 3rd dimension body ! :confused:

Henners
3rd February 2011, 10:55
I've experienced these symptoms before in the previous forum. I could not get any sleep for over three days. Not sure exactly what was going on but after talking to a few of the members from Sydney, they gave me a hint. Best discussed in PM's.

witchy1
3rd February 2011, 11:51
Hi Henners, it appears that you cant receive PM's just yet. Are you ok to post here without names???? I am interested as Im in what other locals have to say (or hint at) Im in Sydney as well
Thanks
Witchy

golden lady
3rd February 2011, 12:11
Hello Henners
Glad to see you back:wave:
I too have the ringing/noise. Only started when I started to look into all of this! Can be very annoying to say the least.
I too would be glad if you could share your "tips"
Love and peace
Golden

the_flyingboy
3rd February 2011, 12:15
i've had simular things happening and i had voices saying to me that the masters daughter will be here soon i've even expirience bad tempere for no reason at all felt very negative at times,i asked Beth for help Richard is the one who told me to ask and i even bought a book called "the psychic bible" which helps to develop defences.

DNA
30th October 2011, 14:09
At 1:49 in the fifth video of David Wilcock's "2012 Enigma" Daivid disusses
having random activation of the Pineal Gland
this is described as a pressure, Buzz, tone or accelleration inside the head.

He says it's a good thing, not a bad thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcNpcLX8kw&NR=1

Maia Gabrial
30th October 2011, 14:48
I've never associated the ringing in my ears to be a bad thing. I believe that the ringing are higher vibrational beings speaking to us. Also, our Pienial Glands ring in the center of our heads and can be felt throughout our bodies....I've heard it twice. Well, it was more like a bong....

Anyway, I wanted to say that since the elites/Illuminati use rituals to bring dark entities into the 3rd dimension, it could explain all the "madness" in the world. It's VERY real.....Alot of people are being possessed or psychically attacked, IMO. Again, I think that speeding ourselves up will enable us to hear exactly what these bussing/ringing sounds are saying....

Regarding people on the govt payroll, there are alot of no named "guests" who come to the forum and read our comments. Even our Avatars can be accessed on Google by anyone. THOSE could be the real culprits. I don't doubt that you may be targetted, but you're never helpless to defend yourself.

I felt attacked recently by lesser beings or entities. What I did was I asked my Higher Self to help me send love and light to whoever was doing this to me. I said that I didn't know who these entities were, but that my Higher Self did and she could assist me in sending them the love and light. Believe it or not, I could see the entities being surrounded and filled with it and running scared! Honestly, I believe that doing this would help them eventually ascend out of their dark world. Afterall, they're divine beings loved by the Creator, too.

My point is that LOVE/LIGHT is a very powerful tool to use. Not only does it heal YOU, but anything else, too. The dark entities that have been released in our 3rd dimension are afraid of it. Go figure.... Why would anyone run away from the very thing we're all part of?

Anyway, try what I did. It may work for you, too.....I felt such a peace afterwards....

Soul Safari
30th October 2011, 14:57
Ive had ringing in my ears EVERYDAY for last couple of months!!!

I posted on here a month back about this but never had it down to physic attack. I wouldn't even know what one is?

Lifebringer
30th October 2011, 15:13
I was having trouble finding enough silence to meditate, now I listen to a tape of relaxong sounds of nature. The other day in a courtroom, I became ill with an episode of wavy double vision, almost portal like in the stargate watery look.
Thisepisode lasted for five minues to which as it was going on, I ws teling my husband waht was happening. I was afraid if I was called up front, i would lose balance and fall out. My husband who has had a few tickets, says this has happened to him also, and he suspects its the lighting.

I happened upon Dr. Jewel Pookrum and the colors of light effecting and blocking DNA. It's on youtube, but ther is also another female on the slot that talkes about the 7 areas of the brain. I recommend that some of you check it out. This has been know for a long time and to get results on your own melenin or a understanding of the study on it, they charge too much for me to afford the book she is telling us to research with. I found her information astoundingly interesting expecially the mature age of the African American adult.

Carmody
30th October 2011, 17:34
The inner ear of most mammals is capable of handing frequencies as high as 200,000hz, or 200khz.

seriously. The outer ear and drum system is capable of 20khz, approximately, but the inner ear system is capable of micro discernment in timing of signals, accurately, up to 200khz+. this is for the purposes of timing differentials between your ears, regarding stereoscopic (L+R of signal arrival time, for each ear) placement of an object in space, in front of you, around you, etc. Ultimately, this means we can hear, separately, inside of each ear, tones up to and at 200khz.

To clarify, not as aimed at us via external sonic signals but INSIDE the head. This was tested regarding bone transmission into the inner ear.

There is a large record of overlap between sound and visuals, regarding refinement and discovery in each system; I expect the scientists out there to find an equivalent aspect regarding visual capacity.

sygh
30th October 2011, 18:05
The Brain Computer Interface (BCI).

"The differences between BCIs and neuroprosthetics are mostly in the ways the terms are used: neuroprosthetics typically connect the nervous system to a device, whereas BCIs usually connect the brain (or nervous system) with a computer system. Practical neuroprosthetics can be linked to any part of the nervous system—for example, peripheral nerves—while the term "BCI" usually designates a narrower class of systems which interface with the central nervous system."

"Several laboratories have managed to record signals from monkey and rat cerebral cortices to operate BCIs to carry out movement. Monkeys have navigated computer cursors on screen and commanded robotic arms to perform simple tasks simply by thinking about the task and without any motor output.[5] In May 2008 photographs that showed a monkey operating a robotic arm with its mind at the Pittsburgh University Medical Center were published in a number of well known science journals and magazines.[6] Other research on cats has decoded visual signals."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain%E2%80%93computer_interface

It's a hop, skip, and a jump to go from wired for sound to wireless.

Carmody
30th October 2011, 18:11
The inner ear of most mammals is capable of handing frequencies as high as 200,000hz, or 200khz.

seriously. The outer ear and drum system is capable of 20khz, approximately, but the inner ear system is capable of micro discernment in timing of signals, accurately, up to 200khz+. this is for the purposes of timing differentials between your ears, regarding stereoscopic (L+R of signal arrival time, for each ear) placement of an object in space, in front of you, around you, etc. Ultimately, this means we can hear, separately, inside of each ear, tones up to and at 200khz.

To clarify, not as aimed at us via external sonic signals but INSIDE the head. This was tested regarding bone transmission into the inner ear.

There is a large record of overlap between sound and visuals, regarding refinement and discovery in each system; I expect the scientists out there to find an equivalent aspect regarding visual capacity.

This means that radio carrier systems of low power, aimed at human disruption/interaction, or even programming activation/direction/continuance... via subliminal activation are very much a potential reality.

The potential mechanism and method for manipulation is real and it exists.

It is not fantasy.

music
30th October 2011, 19:25
Love is the only power that is 100% effective against psychic attack. This is generic advice, but I will use the word "you" throughout. Surround yourself with Love, but also send Love to the being/entity/aspect attacking you. The aim is not to vanquish these energies, but to convert them back to Love. If they are not ready for this, they will withdraw. Don't harrry them or gloat over your victory. Remain in Love always, and remember that the energy you feel is attacking you may be a sublimated aspect of your own personality.

Sky
30th October 2011, 19:55
This is an old subject where most are taken by a Doctors diagnosis that it is Tinnitus. (Not incorrect if you have spent your youth standing in front of the boom speakers at the club without hearing protection!)

Been experiencing ringing for over 15 years now, which is not continuous, but well the same as explained by Trail. So far in my experience I have only spoken to a handful of people around the world who have this down pat and understand what the ring is and how to deal with it. (imo of course)

From my experience it is in the left ear if it is negative by implication, and when in the right ear it could or does have positive connotation.
Moving from my PC to the lounge to watch TV – I have noticed a raise or variance in pitch. HDTV leaves me well suspicious of entrainment signals being fed whilst we munch our popcorn.

It will be interesting to hear more experiences of the ringing disturbance as I am convinced it is or could be both mechanical and spiritual in origin. Meaning the mechanical source is a new development in technology to achieve what Trail described above.

Thanks for resurrecting this thread DNA… I would have missed it otherwise.

another bob
30th October 2011, 19:56
Love is the only power that is 100% effective against psychic attack. ... Remain in Love always, and remember that the energy you feel is attacking you may be a sublimated aspect of your own personality.

Greetings, Friend!

This was wonderfully said, and the implications include the appearance of all phenomena. Upon entering into the afterlife, the Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation urges the voyager to remember that everything that appears is simply a projection of one's own mind. This does not merely apply to the afterlife bardos. This "place" that we call "here" itself is a psycho-physical realm, a bardo, in which everything that appears is mind. Turning mind's attention back to its own source and abiding there is an act of unconditional love. It is unconditional in the sense that there is nothing in it for the person we typically take ourselves to be. That wispy one is outshone in the clear light radiance of the heart, which is love, and Glory to that!

Blessings!

music
30th October 2011, 20:15
Love is the only power that is 100% effective against psychic attack. ... Remain in Love always, and remember that the energy you feel is attacking you may be a sublimated aspect of your own personality.

Greetings, Friend!

This was wonderfully said, and the implications include the appearance of all phenomena. Upon entering into the afterlife, the Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation urges the voyager to remember that everything that appears is simply a projection of one's own mind. This does not merely apply to the afterlife bardos. This "place" that we call "here" itself is a psycho-physical realm, a bardo, in which everything that appears is mind. Turning mind's attention back to its own source and abiding there is an act of unconditional love. It is unconditional in the sense that there is nothing in it for the person we typically take ourselves to be. That wispy one is outshone in the clear light radiance of the heart, which is love, and Glory to that!

Blessings!

Thanks :) In a very real sense, all is mind until we are unified together as source. In fact, for me, the terms source, god, the all, the divine, etc, are all ways that we have to express the idea of Love. Love and Blessings to you too, my friend :)

eric charles
31st October 2011, 14:03
Ive been having severe sleeping problems of late , related ? maybe i have no idea , seems on the weekends when i dont come here and with kids , it goes away , who knows , maybe its the computers, screens , wirelesss waves affecting us , when we are near them

westhill
2nd November 2011, 12:12
This morning was this first time I experienced this... a ring tone sequence much like a cross between morse and binary code. I just hit snooze and really didn't want to get up yet but this was "there!" I studied it before I tried to change it. I won't have a cell phone. I cut off my HDTV/cable. It lasted for just a few minutes. I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO ANY PROGRAMMING. Interesting as I didn't mean to hit all caps. I guess I mean it!
westhill

Davidallany
2nd November 2011, 12:25
I think they have developed machines for psychic interference/inhibition. I also think they use what is known as magic to help in hypnotizing people and shape the reality they desire.

Psychic attacks are very real, the reason it's not widely known is secrecy about metaphysical phenomenon. The elites have successfully convinced the majority of people that life is about the physical body and physical things. While In reality things are operating from a higher dimension known as spiritual. In the mean time spiritual was well hidden and replaced by more physical things, Churches, ceremonies, monies, priests and sense-mind.

Someoneson1
3rd November 2011, 11:34
Wow never thought I'd post this but here goes. In 2002 during the first two days of a 14 day spiritual awakening I experienced direct communication with a thought system that was no doubt to me benevolent. After two days I asked that the verbal communication end as I was going to lose my mind. At this point a pressure upon my forehead began as communication. Also pressure or emotional pain was present in my upper abdomin.

This is difficult to convey, but .... I took the forehead pressure to mean "pay attention" I can remember at one point closing my eyes (as the pressure was so intense) and turning very slowly in a circle looking for the clear spot and walking in the direction of the clear spot. Half way down the road at another intersection I felt the pressure again and did the circle thing again found the clear spot and headed across the street to the bus station. Where a good friend of mine was getting off the bus from t.o. To see me. Needless to say I was flabergasted.

This is one in a thousand such experiences since 2002 I've had with this awareness of pressure. I've tried defining it over the years but all I can say for sure is when I feel it I simply try to empty my mind and pay attention. I must say I am gratefull for it.

I have three references to this guidance. One is vague the opening to one of the books in the bible. "the road to Damascus was blocked by the holy spirit" usually an angel of light will appear or a light in these stories but there is know reference. "Just the road was blocked" like I said vague. The second was I book I read about astral projection the author was out of his body for an e tended period of time when suddenly he felt a great pressure upon his for head and he knew instinctively that he was to return to his body. And third was a friend whome after I told about the potential head pressure guidance experience. The next day she got a headache and reached for the aspirin and stopes as she remembered our conversation. She meditated to center and the only persistent thought was about her boyfriend. So she packed the kids up and came over (he was my roomate at the time) to find him in a foul mood. He took the kids out to fly a kite and her headache was gone.

Sadly most ppl worry that they might be mind controlled in certain situations but I believe we need a guide because we are so lost. I am gratefull I fell on my life face and called out to the Devine. It hasn't been poof your healed but healing has come as my mind has been opened. And I am ever so grateful I have this guidance.

siggy
3rd November 2011, 12:39
I can't believe I'm saying this, but for the last 4 - 6 months I've been hearing 'white noise' on a morning, feeling weak and generally anxious - all symptoms that I've heard others mention here in various threads lately!
If these are mass psychic attacks then is there any defense?

Lisab
3rd November 2011, 13:31
I can't believe I'm saying this, but for the last 4 - 6 months I've been hearing 'white noise' on a morning, feeling weak and generally anxious - all symptoms that I've heard others mention here in various threads lately!
If these are mass psychic attacks then is there any defense?

Laugh! Honestly,not joking, and no pun intended. Even Duncan O'finian swears by laughter. Dark forces just dont know how to deal with it. So much love and laughter to you Lisa x

siggy
3rd November 2011, 21:22
Thank God nobody mentioned a tin-foil beanie, then I'd know for sure that I'm finally going insane. :)