PDA

View Full Version : no-one has the definitive truth..have you?

blue777
20th April 2010, 09:02
No-one has the definitive truth, therefore I will say what I think will happen....all suggestions will be gratefully received.
Firstly Planet X KNOWN BY MANY NAMES ...The Brown Dwarf Star,WILL BREAK THE ROCHE LIMIT on the Earth leaving solar catastrophes,Volcanic reactions, tsunamis earthquakes etc. therefore SURVIVAL IS PARAMOUNT.....Secondly I believe that real E.T'S EXIST and will pick up people who have reached the desired frequency...by negating a lot of their ego and have been listening to their Intuition etc.... the picking up points ..PUP will be in places in the U.K Hampshire...Wiltshire...USA Sedona etc.Thirdly It is pointless trying to make people listen now unless they belong to groups like this one...as they are oscillating at a different frequency and do not understand...The veil has been lifted .....and many are working on a SURVIVAL SCENARIO..... even the so called hierarchy,THE INDIGENOUS RED MAN IS ALREADY PREPARED......WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS
LOL
BLUE
LOL=LOVE OF LIGHT also on an earthly basis Lots of Love

samvado
20th April 2010, 09:09
No-one has the definitive truth,

all generalizations are wrong

...and you know all this because?
... and you feel the need to throw it at us because?

blue777
20th April 2010, 09:17

Hello Sam
I have been researching this esoteric area for over 20 years......i am getting a lot of intuitive massages..linked to positive sound frequency, and I feel I need to throw it out, linked to compassion altruism love and Light
lol

Swami
20th April 2010, 09:24
The only truth that ever really mattered is that WE, organic Earth-born humans ARE the TRUTH. EVERYTHING else is a distraction... a divinely co-created and highly entertaining distraction, that WE designed to prepare those of us who are ready to merge back with balance/harmony/oneness, and to simultaneously clear Mother Earth of the souls that aren't ready. WE are the show. Every single one of us is more powerful, more magnificent, more beautiful, compassionate, courageous and miraculous than any visiting ET race would ever lead us to believe. We embody the ENTIRE Universe within our physical bodies. No other ET race can claim such a thing. That is OUR birth-rite.

That resonates highly with me.........

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1312-Randy-George-Letter-to-Project-Camelot&p=11351&viewfull=1#post11351

samvado
20th April 2010, 09:30
Hello Sam
I have been researching this esoteric area for over 20 years......i am getting a lot of intuitive massages..linked to positive sound frequency, and I feel I need to throw it out, linked to compassion altruism love and Light
lol

The word research is probably the most misused word on this platform.

Reseach is meant to be a scientific term. it includes FACT CHECKING and VERIFICATION on an OBJECTIVE LEVEL. That means if i do the same i come to more or less the same conclusions as you did. now, how does that sound in the light of your RESEARCH.

I am not stating "I reseached the morning paper" - when i just read it. although it might be feaseble to research it, people usually dont.

Have you researched or have you just READ ?
How do you verify your "intuitive" sources? Its one thing to hear voices, another to verify their content against reality.

if you havnt you are just another case of channeling.

blue777
20th April 2010, 09:32

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?1312-Randy-George-Letter-to-Project-Camelot&p=11351&viewfull=1#post11351

Thanks Swami , interesting thoughts
lol

blue777
20th April 2010, 09:36

Reseach is meant to be a scientific term. it includes FACT CHECKING and VERIFICATION on an OBJECTIVE LEVEL. That means if i do the same i come to more or less the same conclusions as you did. now, how does that sound in the light of your RESEARCH.

I am not stating "I reseached the morning paper" - when i just read it. although it might be feaseble to research it, people usually dont.

How do you verify your "intuitive" sources? Its one thing to hear voices, another to verify their content against reality.

Hello Sam,
When you are dealing in a spiritual dimension, REALITY comes first, then truth,therefore you you have to experience many so called realiteis to get to the truth.....therefore it becomes Objective.There is so much disinformation on the net and in books that discernment has to e parmount...Intuiton positive now has taken over as the TRUTH IS WITHIN US ALL
LOL

samvado
20th April 2010, 09:36

its a bunch of esoteric gobbledegook to me.

how can such blanket statements be truth? "No other ET race can claim such a thing" is outright racist and probably based on NOTHING.

"WE, organic Earth-born humans ARE the TRUTH" to be able to state such a thing implies that you KNOW THE TRUTH. a highly suspicious statement and in direct contradiction to your other statement "No-one has the definitive truth,"

are you guys out of your MIND to seriously consider rubbish like that and base life decision on it?

blue777
20th April 2010, 09:38
its a bunch of esoteric gobbledegook to me.

how can such blanket statements be truth? "No other ET race can claim such a thing" is outright racist and probably based on NOTHING.

"WE, organic Earth-born humans ARE the TRUTH" to be able to state such a thing implies that you KNOW THE TRUTH. a highly suspicious statement and in direct contradiction to your other statement "No-one has the definitive truth,"

are you guys out of your MIND to seriously consider rubbish like that and base life decision on it?

YES I AGREE WITH SAM ON THIS ONE , EGO self will make us the best beings in the Universe when infact we are the last....intelligence is a grain of sand ON THE EARTH....E.T LIVES ON A 50 MILE BEACH WORTH OF INTELLIGENCE
LOL

justpeter
20th April 2010, 09:44
I don't think anyone can have the definitive truth because there is no such thing as proof in this field. So all we can do in this thread is express our opinions.

Personally speaking, I'm not too concerned about earth changes, planet X and all that. I think there is an ascension process that will take place and I think we'll all find ourselves in the right place at the right time because that's what we decided before we came here. And I for one am not going off with any ETs. My opinion on the ascension process is that it's a metaphysical event, not a physical one, therefore I don't need to be taken away in a spaceship to go through with it. Beware of aliens bearing gifts;)

Grizzom
20th April 2010, 09:48
I was listening to Coast to Coast the other night and George had on Jay Weidner and he was talking about the Aryans being a race of people who left earth hundreds of thousands of years ago to live on mars to escape a coronal mass ejection from the sun.

He states that they came back to earth and started civilization and have been ruling mankind from behind the scenes for the last 6000 yrs.

He also states that they are now leaving earth again and leaving us a wrecked planet and hung out to dry for the next CME scheduled 2012?

I know it sounds out there but he spins a damn good yarn and it's very intriguing to say the least.

I uploaded the show to hotfile and you can download it here: http://hotfile.com/dl/38379558/4650b2c/Radio_Show.rar.html

Give the show a listen and see for yourself? (The end of hour 2 and most of hour 3 is about the Aryans)

enjoy

P.S @ blue777 "I think you will like hour one and two, as he talks about spiritual matters in a sensible manner"

blue777
20th April 2010, 09:51
I don't think anyone can have the definitive truth because there is no such thing as proof in this field. So all we can do in this thread is express our opinions.

Personally speaking, I'm not too concerned about earth changes, planet X and all that. I think there is an ascension process that will take place and I think we'll all find ourselves in the right place at the right time because that's what we decided before we came here. And I for one am not going off with any ETs. My opinion on the ascension process is that it's a metaphysical event, not a physical one, therefore I don't need to be taken away in a spaceship to go through with it. Beware of aliens bearing gifts;)

THANKS JUSTPETER,
It really all depends what you mean by Ascension, i beleve that ascension is the raising of consciousness within and not a physical thing...therefore when you reach the right frequency you will be picked up by a REAL E.T. to avoid solar catastrophes

lightblue
20th April 2010, 09:53
it's not something you have - you have to get there ALONE

one or more steps at the time.. l :yu:

looking back will take you back

blue777
20th April 2010, 09:55
I was listening to Coast to Coast the other night and George had on Jay Weidner and he was talking about the Aryans being a race of people who left earth hundreds of thousands of years ago to live on mars to escape a coronal mass ejection from the sun.

He states that they came back to earth and started civilization and have been ruling mankind from behind the scenes for the last 6000 yrs.

He also states that they are now leaving earth again and leaving us a wrecked planet and hung out to dry for the next CME scheduled 2012?

I know it sounds out there but he spins a damn good yarn and it's very intriguing to say the least.

I uploaded the show to hotfile and you can download it here: http://hotfile.com/dl/38379558/4650b2c/Radio_Show.rar.html

Give the show a listen and see for yourself? (The end of hour 2 and most of hour 3 is about the Aryans)

enjoy

Hello Grizzom
thank you for your input..Do you believe other E.T'S EXIST WHO HAVE A HIGHER LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

it's not something you have - you have to get there ALONE

one or more steps at the time.. l :yu:

looking back will take you back

YES , I AGREE , you have to raise your consciousness

samvado
20th April 2010, 09:57

That would have been an interesting revelation BEFORE CMEs became a household word. That guy is just riding the wave, after all its his only source of income. do your research fellows.

so does Tolkien, and have you heard of Shakespeare??

and waste 3 hours of my life? thanx mate, but NO thanx.

Swami
20th April 2010, 10:03
:offtopic:

Theosophical view.......

The term Aryan originates from the Sanskrit word arya, attested in the ancient texts of Hinduism such as the Rigveda. Arya in Sanskrit holds the meaning civilized or simply referring to an individual of higher consciousness.

In the 18th century, the most ancient known Indo-European languages were those of the Indo-Iranians' ancestors. The word Aryan was adopted to refer not only to the Indo-Iranian people, but also to native Indo-European speakers as a whole, including the Albanians, Kurds, Armenians, Greeks, Latins, and Germans. It was soon recognised that Balts, Celts, and Slavs also belonged to the same group. It was argued that all of these languages originated from a common root—now known as Proto-Indo-European—spoken by an ancient people who must have been the original ancestors of the European, Iranian, and Indo-Aryan peoples. The ethnic group composed of the Proto-Indo-Europeans and their modern descendants was termed the Aryans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

lightblue
20th April 2010, 10:03
YES , I AGREE , you have to raise your consciousness

if you agreed, you'd have said "MY" consciousness.. the ansewrs are not outside of you..you shall not HAVE it you will need to reach it :secret:.. bw l

blue777
20th April 2010, 10:05
[/COLOR]

if you agreed, you'd have said "MY" consciousness.. the ansewrs are not outside of you..you shall not HAVE it you will need to reach it :secret:.. bw l

Consciousness is within otherwise we would be dead

greybeard
20th April 2010, 10:06
Ultimate truth has been expressed by mystics since time began.
They all say the same thing.
Ultimate truth is to be found within, it is within all of us and is revealed when all that is not truth is removed. its not out there to be found, it is inherent within all of us.
We are not separate from it.
Takes a bit of commitment though.
All belief systems and conditioning have to go to reveal that which we are.
Yes we will be where ever we are suposed to be moment by moment.
Why worry.
Chris

blue777
20th April 2010, 10:07
Ultimate truth has been expressed by mystics since time began.
They all say the same thing.
Ultimate truth is to be found within, it is within all of us and is revealed when all that is not truth is removed. its not out there to be found, it is inherent within all of us.
We are not separate from it.
Takes a bit of commitment though.
All belief systems and conditioning have to go to reveal that which we are.
Yes we will be where ever we are suposed to be moment by moment.
Why worry.
Chris

Totally agree with that greybeard

Eric J (Viking)
20th April 2010, 10:13
No-one has the definitive truth, therefore I will say what I think will happen....all suggestions will be gratefully received.
Firstly Planet X KNOWN BY MANY NAMES ...The Brown Dwarf Star,WILL BREAK THE ROCHE LIMIT on the Earth leaving solar catastrophes,Volcanic reactions, tsunamis earthquakes etc. therefore SURVIVAL IS PARAMOUNT.....Secondly I believe that real E.T'S EXIST and will pick up people who have reached the desired frequency...by negating a lot of their ego and have been listening to their Intuition etc.... the picking up points ..PUP will be in places in the U.K Hampshire...Wiltshire...USA Sedona etc.Thirdly It is pointless trying to make people listen now unless they belong to groups like this one...as they are oscillating at a different frequency and do not understand...The veil has been lifted .....and many are working on a SURVIVAL SCENARIO..... even the so called hierarchy,THE INDIGENOUS RED MAN IS ALREADY PREPARED......WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS
LOL
BLUE
LOL=LOVE OF LIGHT also on an earthly basis Lots of Love

I agree Blue with the most part...

PUP in Hampshire where? In your opinion?

viking

blue777
20th April 2010, 10:16
That would have been an interesting revelation BEFORE CMEs became a household word. That guy is just riding the wave, after all its his only source of income. do your research fellows.

thanks greybeard..and Sam we need to hear your answers

¤=[Post Update]=¤

thanks greybeard..and Sam we need to hear your answers

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I agree Blue with the most part...

PUP in Hampshire where? In your opinion?

viking

hello viking...you will have to use wisdom , the answer will come to you, send me a private e-mail
lol

Kulapops
20th April 2010, 10:25
Chris

I think this entire forum could be removed and replaced with one page with these words on it.

It would simplify everyone's existence.

And free up a lot of your spare time.

So to answer the OP, everyone has the definitive truth, you just can't go around looking for it!

K

lightblue
20th April 2010, 10:30
Consciousness is within otherwise we would be dead

by raising YOURS, you'll raise the collective's consciousness - the consciousness will rise...l :victory:

Grizzom
20th April 2010, 10:35
Oops?
Don't know how that happened?

But I'm sure Sam can tell me? :lol:

Grizzom
20th April 2010, 10:39

Retired Professor of physics from the University of Oregon’s Institute of Theoretical Science, Dr. Goswami is a revolutionary in a growing body of renegade scientists who in recent years have ventured into the domain of the spiritual in an attempt both to interpret the seemingly inexplicable findings of their experiments... and to validate their intuitions about the existence of a spiritual dimension of life.

He has a great movie called "The Quatum Activist" and it's the best movie on mysticism and science Ive seen.

I find he's very smart, honest and a joy to listen to. (I don't think he in it for the money either.)

http://www.amitgoswami.org/

http://www.torrentz.com/1baaf201d10c50f40a2f3030c58644f6efaa1556

@ Sam
Didn't your mother show you any love as a child?

You have a piss poor attitude M8!

Ever think you may "Not know it all"???

blue777
20th April 2010, 10:40
by raising YOURS, you'll raise the collective's consciousness - the consciousness will rise...l :victory:

yes I agree with you lightblue, raise ones own consciousness, then the sympathetic resonance will create a collective consciousness
lol

blue777
20th April 2010, 10:44

Retired Professor of physics from the University of Oregon’s Institute of Theoretical Science, Dr. Goswami is a revolutionary in a growing body of renegade scientists who in recent years have ventured into the domain of the spiritual in an attempt both to interpret the seemingly inexplicable findings of their experiments... and to validate their intuitions about the existence of a spiritual dimension of life.

He has a great movie called "The Quatum Activist" and it's the best movie on mysticism and science Ive seen.

I find he's very smart, honest and a joy to listen to. (I don't think he in it for the money either.)

http://www.amitgoswami.org/

http://www.torrentz.com/1baaf201d10c50f40a2f3030c58644f6efaa1556

@ Sam
Didn't your mother show you any love as a child?

Interesting last thoughts...SAM did you mum love you as a child? or quote:Ever think you may "Not know it all"??? your thoughts are very valid
lol
Sam do you think a dwarf star is heading towards earth to create solar disorder....or the Sun playing up as we go into a new -age?....just a thought

samvado
20th April 2010, 10:45
[
@ Sam

I wont comment on your style, but rest assured that my mother has nothing to do with what I perceive here on the forum and comment about.
btw: is that avatar really you? if so hows your genpool doing?

do I know it all? would i be reading here if i did? although it is more of a sports activity really.

greybeard
20th April 2010, 10:45
I think this entire forum could be removed and replaced with one page with these words on it.

So to answer the OP, everyone has the definitive truth, you just can't go around looking for it!

K

As usual K we are on the same wave length.
I see it very simple.
If you believe that you are only the body then fear will persist and much on the forum will make sense.
If you believe that you are not the body but spirit having an earthly/ human experience then that gives an entirely different perspective.
From that belief. it matters not that the body expiries. it matters not whether the human race continues in its present form or not..
That which you are will continue regardless.
Honor and respect your present function, it is a gift this experience we are having now.
The human race has gone through many evolutionary form changes, we are no longer "Lucy".
We may have many more changes in form, who knows but that which you are is eternal.
Life, which is what we are cant be obliterated.
Regards to all points of view.
You choose, you manifest what suits you.
Chris

blue777
20th April 2010, 10:54
I wont comment on your style, but rest assured that my mother has nothing to do with what I perceive here on the forum and comment about.
btw: is that avatar really you? if so hows your genpool doing?

do I know it all? would i be reading here if i did? although it is more of a sports activity really.

Now gentlemen ...this is a serious discussion.....SAM do you believe that a dwarf star is heading our way and will cause massive catastrophes?, secondly do you believe real E.T'S EXIST? and thirdly we are all at different levels of spiritual maturation..and grizzom is putting his views
lol
to you both

samvado
20th April 2010, 10:56
Sam do you think a dwarf star is heading towards earth to create solar disorder....or the Sun playing up as we go into a new -age?....just a thought

I do believe we have a good chance to experience unusual solar activities possibly including devastating CMEs, as I have stated and explained elsewhere here.
I do not believe this is due to a brown dwarf which is supposedly as near as Jupiter. That mass would be so high that anyone with a telescope for a few hundret bucks could see it and all observatories in his path too. that would be very hard to cover up. mybe not impossible (in the light of 911 and the general stupidity of mankind) but hard.

nothing is impossible, just very unlikely. you will die, that much is certain, as will I. prepare for it, in a spiritual sense, no matter what the cause may be.

blue777
20th April 2010, 10:57

K

I agree with what you say, however we are at different levels of spiritual maturity ...therefore we are all learning
lol

Majorion
20th April 2010, 10:59
I don't think anyone can have the definitive truth because there is no such thing as proof in this field.
Hi justpeter,

In my opinion there is a ton of proof for "some" of the topics in this field, in fact I don't think this many people would be convinced of ufos, anomalies, metaphysics, nde's, etc. if there weren't any evidence.

It's the interpretation of evidence that has always been the issue here.

blue777
20th April 2010, 11:05
[/COLOR]
Hi justpeter,

In my opinion there is a ton of proof for "some" of the topics in this field, in fact I don't think this many people would be convinced of ufos, anomalies, metaphysics, nde's, etc. if there weren't any evidence.

I totally agree majorian...it is the interpretation which needs to be viwed with light

Kulapops
20th April 2010, 11:06
@ Chris...

I think your original post was shorter !

lol... c'mon.. wouldn't it be good to replace Avalon with just that one great quote?

Any time you forget this truth, you could just log in again to Avalon and take a look for a few minutes. Read it a couple of times, then log out again.

No more banter about who's intellectual noggin is the best, who has the BIGGEST truth, the sassiest research, the longest blog, the widest frontal lobe.

Just one simple, elegant truth, available for everybody.

There is no absolute truth, only your own subjective one.

Want an objective answer to Life, the universe and everything? It's 42.

Douglas Adams figured out that that was a ridiculous 'question' years ago.

The earth is the biological computer designed to figure out the ultimate question, and you are the program.

So look inside if you want to know truth.

blue777
20th April 2010, 11:18
@ Chris...

I think your original post was shorter !

lol... c'mon.. wouldn't it be good to replace Avalon with just that one great quote?

Any time you forget this truth, you could just log in again to Avalon and take a look for a few minutes. Read it a couple of times, then log out again.

No more banter about who's intellectual noggin is the best, who has the BIGGEST truth, the sassiest research, the longest blog, the widest frontal lobe.

Just one simple, elegant truth, available for everybody.

There is no absolute truth, only your own subjective one.

Want an objective answer to Life, the universe and everything? It's 42.

Douglas Adams figured out that that was a ridiculous 'question' years ago.

The earth is the biological computer designed to figure out the ultimate question, and you are the program.

So look inside if you want to know truth.

I think it is far nicer for people to express themselves on forums , as we are all at different levels of spiritual maturation as the thread says no=one has the DEFINITIVE TRUTH we are all still learning

justpeter
20th April 2010, 11:27
Hi justpeter,

Hi Majorion, Yes I agree with you. I think it's just my choice of words that might have given the wrong impression. By "proof" I was meaning something that can't possibly be disputed but I see now that this is not totally the correct definition of the word. There is plenty of evidence and we all just need to formulate our own opinions based on that evidence in conjunction with our own experiences. But this will obviously result in a variety of opinions.

HORIZONS
20th April 2010, 11:27
I see and hear so many that say as the X-files said - "The truth is out there." But this is NOT so! The truth is not "out there" to be found by us - that is the Grand Illusion. As GB said, the truth is within us and it is there that it must be found. When it is found you will not need to run out and tell everybody about it - you will live it and express it it in every avenue of your life. Those that need what you have will find you. Namaste~

blue777
20th April 2010, 11:29
[QUOTE=samvado;11585]I do believe we have a good chance to experience unusual solar activities possibly including devastating CMEs, as I have stated and explained elsewhere here.
I do not believe this is due to a brown dwarf which is supposedly as near as Jupiter. That mass would be so high that anyone with a telescope for a few hundret bucks could see it and all observatories in his path too. that would be very hard to cover up. mybe not impossible (in the light of 911 and the general stupidity of mankind) but hard.

Sam , so you think Dr deagle is lying, when he speaks about the dwarf star and other thing...why?

samvado
20th April 2010, 11:40
Sam , so you think Dr deagle is lying, when he speaks about the dwarf star and other thing...why?

WHY is not a permitted question. I can not read his mind.

I think he is lying, yes. Not only he, that Deacon character as well.
But I also think Humble is lying - and if you add that up it comes naturally I do question Bill Ryan's intuition too. that may be too much for many on this forum.

Deagle may just be a paid spook. psychos do it for fun, they dont even need payment. I dont know WHY.

Majorion
20th April 2010, 11:43
justpeter, for example - there is solid proof that ufo's by their very definition (http://www.answers.com/topic/unidentified-flying-object-1) exist.

What's being disputed is the speculation about what ufos represent, if extraterrestrials or off-world visitors are actually the answer to this phenomena. Many people have proposed different theories to account for ufos, albeit they are much less popular and vocal, not to mention they probably don't sell a whole lot of books.

That was my point, that there is plenty of evidence pointing to "something", but its the speculation - after the fact - that makes establishing things difficult and sets us back to stage one.

K626
20th April 2010, 11:44

But I also think Humble is lying - and if you add that up it comes naturally I do question Bill Ryan's intuition too. that may be too much for many on this forum.

Deagle may just be a paid spook. psychos do it for fun, they dont even need payment. I dont know WHY.

To be fair to Deagle about twenty to thirty percent of what he says is spot on. All the info we will ever need is already here it's just a question of tuning in. On the flip side and a point I should make to you is that most science is a complete waste of time. ha ha...:p

Kulapops
20th April 2010, 11:49
Without going out of my door,
I can know all things on earth
without looking out of my window,
I can know the ways of heaven.

The farther one travels
the less one knows
the less one really knows.

Without going out of your door,
You can know all things on earth
without looking out of your window,
you can know the ways of heaven.

The farther one travels
the less one knows
the less one really knows.

Arrive without travelling,
See all without looking,
Do all without doing.

George Harrison (via the collective unconscious no doubt)

Kulapops
20th April 2010, 11:54
P.S.

Erm... Sam... is this intended to be funny ?

Because 'all generalisations are wrong' is , in itself, a generalisation.

K

blue777
20th April 2010, 11:57

Hello Sam,What you are saying then, Deagle Bill and I , we have never met , believe in a falsehood and Dr deagle works for a compromising group of people....therefore the brown dwarf scenario is a falsehood.......however when you have overwhelming evidence from other people , including the indigenous people, it is worth listening... Survival is Paramount
lol

blue777
20th April 2010, 12:03
[QUOTE=Kulapops;11612]P.S.

who's a pretty boy then......i agree with this

samvado
20th April 2010, 12:10
[QUOTE=Kulapops;11612]P.S.

who's a pretty boy then......i agree with this

yes, of course its a joke, an old one at that

Kulapops
20th April 2010, 12:16
Thanks... I read the thread again and thought ... 'hang on a minute... !' ...

Not heard that joke before, but thought it funny. Was not expecting irony from you at that point, so thanks for the smile.

K

blue777
20th April 2010, 12:28
Thanks... I read the thread again and thought ... 'hang on a minute... !' ...

Not heard that joke before, but thought it funny. Was not expecting irony from you at that point, so thanks for the smile.

K

Now SAM...cool off a bit...you still have not answered my questions
do you believe their will catastrophes linked to brown dwarf star? . precession, and sun..creating geomagnetic storms... volcanic eruptions..and do real E.T's exist?
thanks
make it plain and straight to the point
lol
love of light

samvado
20th April 2010, 12:28
Hello Sam,What you are saying then, Deagle Bill and I , we have never met , believe in a falsehood and Dr deagle works for a compromising group of people....therefore the brown dwarf scenario is a falsehood.......however when you have overwhelming evidence from other people , including the indigenous people, it is worth listening... Survival is Paramount
lol

I say i dont know where deagle comes from. his interaction with deacon makes it look like at least 2 have the same agenda. In the face of this its unlikely they are lone psychos, if it is not real what he says it points more to an organized effort by a powerfull and influential institution. but I think its funny that Bill Ryan, otherwise willing to belive all kinds of theories, does not consider this one.

the brown dwarf should be visible however and its unlikely to have been kept a secret, but who knows.

blue777
20th April 2010, 12:30
do you believe there will catastrophes linked to brown dwarf star? . precession, and sun..creating geomagnetic storms... volcanic eruptions..and do real E.T's exist?
thanks

blue777
20th April 2010, 12:36
I say i dont know where deagle comes from. his interaction with deacon makes it look like at least 2 have the same agenda. In the face of this its unlikely they are lone psychos, if it is not real what he says it points more to an organized effort by a powerfull and influential institution. but I think its funny that Bill Rayen, otherwise willing to belive all kinds of theories, does not consider this one.

the brown dwarf should be visible however and its unlikely to have been kept a secret, but who knows.

hello Sam,O.K ,BILL HAS RESPECT FOR DR DEAGLE....HOWEVER YOU THINK OF HIM AS A PSYCHO......therefore are you saying that Bill is wrong in his judgement and he is being compromised by deagle.......also why would dr deagle talk about SURVIVAL if he had a negative agenda?
lol
love of light

Wood
20th April 2010, 12:36
Why is it that 'survival is paramount' ? It seems to suggest we should prepare, make plans, etc. I understand that, if we are going to survive, it is our instinct and not our brain what is going to help us. Maybe I am wrong here?

samvado
20th April 2010, 12:37
do you believe there will catastrophes linked to brown dwarf star? . precession, and sun..creating geomagnetic storms... volcanic eruptions..and do real E.T's exist?
thanks

Not likely
precession???
yes & yes
yes, I have seen them

Ok?

samvado
20th April 2010, 12:41
....also why would dr deagle talk about SURVIVAL if he had a negative agenda?

because survival is fear based and NOT paramount. recognizing who you really are is. preferably within this lifetime.

blue777
20th April 2010, 12:42
Not likely
precession???
yes & yes
yes, I have seen them

Ok?

thankyou Sam , so you have seen real E.T's, and where are they from?...secondly if you believe catastrophes will take place why would dr deagle talk about SURVIVAL if he has a negative agenda?
love of light
blue

mike1414
20th April 2010, 12:47
Why is it that 'survival is paramount' ? It seems to suggest we should prepare, make plans, etc. I understand that, if we are going to survive, it is our instinct and not our brain what is going to help us. Maybe I am wrong here?

i agree with you...too much focus on SURVIVAL brings about a fearful aspect that we really dont need to be indulging in...

im not saying not to prepare ourselves mentally for anything but getting too caught up in that aspect induces a fearful mindset imho

we are exactly where we need to be...trust in ourselves is most important...

(i hope not to offend anybody with this post for it is mad with love and best intentions) (aswell as made) :)

there are no coincidences

peace always
mike

blue777
20th April 2010, 12:47
because survival is fear based and NOT paramount. recognizing who you really are is. preferably within this lifetime.

Survival is based on reality...survival is the very essence of nature,survival of the fittest, this also applies to human beings......it is a universal truth, that is why we have had so many devastations of different cultures , and animals over eons of time....Confronting survivng is confronting fear head on with reality
lol

mike1414
20th April 2010, 13:04
Survival is based on reality...survival is the very essence of nature,survival of the fittest, this also applies to human beings......it is a universal truth, that is why we have had so many devastations of different cultures , and animals over eons of time....Confronting survivng is confronting fear head on with reality
lol

i believe confronting survivng is not at all confronting fear head on with reality...not my reality anyway....if i spent as much time planning about being safe and surviving than i did at trying to love and enjoy my life and share love with others i wouldnt be half the person i am or half as happy and content in myself

surrendering to who you are and letting life unfold just as it is going to whether u run around surviving or not is taking fear head on in my opinion (surrendering is the opposite to giving up)
not letting it affect you in ways it used to
if you know or believe to know that you are more than your physical...then the ability to surrender to the inevitable is a big step forward on someones spiritual path and well being in this life....

for example...i love my life...i know i will ''die'' one day...why and what good is it that i spend a considerable amount of time inbetween now and then worrying about something that is going to happen anyway....
love life...understand you are more than what you perceive as all that is at the min and if at all possible...enjoy the ride...

much love

peace always
mike

Kulapops
20th April 2010, 13:07
I have a slightly different approach than survival:

Figure out what is your uniqueness, your unique contribution to the world if you can - and make it.

How do plants survive ? They blossom, they flower. Their seed is their contribution to the next generation. Having performed their purpose, they die, but their seed lives on.

So might your unique contribution to the world and those around you live on after your death.

Worse for me than the thought of not surviving is the thought of never realising what that contribution may be. To some it comes easily, for most of us it is much harder.

So many distractions in life that we may end up spending little time with our true selves.

How do you survive a car crash? How do you survive heart failure? How do you survive cancer? How do you survive old age? How do you survive retirement?

For me, survival is the wrong tree to bark up, but I know that is truth for some. And if it is your truth, then you are right to live it. But it's not mine.

I'm looking for my own truth, and Brown dwarf stars do not exist in my reality. Not today, anyway.

Actually, neither does Bill Deagle (any more)

K

Wood
20th April 2010, 13:27
I do not think we should survive at any cost. I won't kill anybody else, or steal the food they need or let people around me starve to death to survive myself. I guess I am not 'the fittest' to survive but I do not feel we have to live at any cost. Perhaps I'd change my mind if the time comes but I do not think so.

frank samuel
20th April 2010, 14:17
Despite what others think the proof is in the pudding, here in PR when an actual hurricane hit the island everyone came together to clear the roads of trees and the obstacles that where on the roads. Neighbors acted as neighbors helping each other. It seems that in times of tragedy and disasters people become more caring. For a few days while this type of situation takes place the best in people comes to the surface .
This is also why in my opinion no one can accurately predict the future our behavior defies common logic . Is good to prepare in some way for the worse by giving the best of ourselves when this type of events takes place. Just my opinion.

Many blessings to all..:):thumb::wub:

blue777
20th April 2010, 14:56
Despite what others think the proof is in the pudding, here in PR when an actual hurricane hit the island everyone came together to clear the roads of trees and the obstacles that where on the roads. Neighbors acted as neighbors helping each other. It seems that in times of tragedy and disasters people become more caring. For a few days while this type of situation takes place the best in people comes to the surface .
This is also why in my opinion no one can accurately predict the future our behavior defies common logic . Is good to prepare in some way for the worse by giving the best of ourselves when this type of events takes place. Just my opinion.

Many blessings to all..:):thumb::wub:

yes Frank I agree.................it is best to be prepared

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have a slightly different approach than survival:

Figure out what is your uniqueness, your unique contribution to the world if you can - and make it.

How do plants survive ? They blossom, they flower. Their seed is their contribution to the next generation. Having performed their purpose, they die, but their seed lives on.

So might your unique contribution to the world and those around you live on after your death.

Worse for me than the thought of not surviving is the thought of never realising what that contribution may be. To some it comes easily, for most of us it is much harder.

So many distractions in life that we may end up spending little time with our true selves.

How do you survive a car crash? How do you survive heart failure? How do you survive cancer? How do you survive old age? How do you survive retirement?

For me, survival is the wrong tree to bark up, but I know that is truth for some. And if it is your truth, then you are right to live it. But it's not mine.

I'm looking for my own truth, and Brown dwarf stars do not exist in my reality. Not today, anyway.

Actually, neither does Bill Deagle (any more)

K

Sorry mate
I'm looking for my own truth, and Brown dwarf stars do not exist in my reality. Not today, anyway......................

thats the trouble , people do not want to look at reality they want to go within

blue777
20th April 2010, 15:22
I do not think we should survive at any cost. I won't kill anybody else, or steal the food they need or let people around me starve to death to survive myself. I guess I am not 'the fittest' to survive but I do not feel we have to live at any cost. Perhaps I'd change my mind if the time comes but I do not think so.

I think the problem we have is that some people are confronting the reality, and otheres are going inwards.into themselves , which is not the reality

Kulapops
I see, a brown dwarf star outside Jupiter is reality is it ?

I await the news crews coverage with anticipation.

Go for broke, prepare all you want. You've asked me for my truth, I've given it. I can't help it if you don't like the answer.

I'd prefer it if you wouldn't be so patronising with 'sorry mate'... but that's your truth to live, not mine.

You can respect or disrespect me. Like me or dislike me. I have no control over that.

Strange behaviour though for someone who sent me a friend request today.

K

RedeZra
there is much fiction out there

fiction with a purpose

to earn money

to distort facts

facts are

TPTB want you to believe in ET

TPTB want you to believe in Evolution

TPTB want you to forget about God

because of poor education

lifelong conditioning

and lack of virtues

people are easily fooled

besides TPTB need an enemy

conflicts and chaos

divide and conquer

else the people pursue peace

and TPTB loose the empire

blue777
20th April 2010, 15:40
I see, a brown dwarf star outside Jupiter is reality is it ?

I await the news crews coverage with anticipation.

Go for broke, prepare all you want. You've asked me for my truth, I've given it. I can't help it if you don't like the answer.

I'd prefer it if you wouldn't be so patronising with 'sorry mate'... but that's your truth to live, not mine.

You can respect or disrespect me. Like me or dislike me. I have no control over that.

Strange behaviour though for someone who sent me a friend request today.

K

Therefore you do not believe Dr DEAGLE and what he is saying RE: BROWN DWARF STAR......AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT BELIEVE IT WILL BE A REALITY.......I on the other hand believe it will be a reality due to the amount of evidence...my eyes are not shut and i am not deaf

¤=[Post Update]=¤

fiction with a purpose

to earn money

to distort facts

facts are

lifelong conditioning

and lack of virtues

people are easily fooled

o.k who or what is god?

blue777
20th April 2010, 15:47

fiction with a purpose

to earn money

to distort facts

facts are

lifelong conditioning

and lack of virtues

people are easily fooled

besides TPTB need an enemy

conflicts and chaos

divide and conquer

else the people pursue peace

and TPTB loose the empire

lets start ..Who or what is God?

Kulapops
20th April 2010, 15:49
No, I am not saying it will not be a reality... I am saying you cannot know this.

Planet X was one of the first items I looked at when I got into this current round of 'discovering truth' via the internet nearly two years ago.

It intrigued me, because a friend lent me a video on it back in 1994. Yes, a proper documentary on the possibility of Nibiru existing, and making a pass.

Having an interest in this, I wanted to find out more, so I read up Marshall Master's site.. and got on to looking into the south polar telescope stories too. There were even a couple of videos of 'sightings'.

There will undoubtedly be more.

I am not a fortune teller, there is no way I can tell anyone the 'truth' behind predictions because I don't know what will happen in the future. But you ask if anyone has any thoughts on truth, and this is mine:

"Your real truth is who you are. Discover that first."

And so it really is fairly pointless posting my truth for others, isn't it? Because after all, it's my truth, not yours.

And if your truth deep down is really survival and waking up people about the need to survive, I suggest you go right ahead. I mean that sincerely.

K

RedeZra
20th April 2010, 15:57
o.k who or what is god?

do you not know

it is not you

it is the Almighty Spirit

which animates you

and when you're gone

which animates your Soul

He is the essence of you

and when you fall away

He is revealed

He is Hidden

for He is the treasure to be found

by the earnest and the righteous

HORIZONS
20th April 2010, 16:03
lets start ..Who or what is God?

Sorry mate :rolleyes: Since you beLIEve that the external world is REALITY, and you do not understand withinness, you can never understand "God" in that paradigm. The concept of God is most difficult to understand - you must go within (in spirit) to even get started on that quest. Understanding the Infinite Invisible with a finite mind is not possible. Ask - seek - knock - on the door of your of your consciousness within you, you might be surprised what you find!!!

~Peace~

blue777
20th April 2010, 16:04
No, I am not saying it will not be a reality... I am saying you cannot know this.

Planet X was one of the first items I looked at when I got into this current round of 'discovering truth' via the internet nearly two years ago.

It intrigued me, because a friend lent me a video on it back in 1994. Yes, a proper documentary on the possibility of Nibiru existing, and making a pass.

Having an interest in this, I wanted to find out more, so I read up Marshall Master's site.. and got on to looking into the south polar telescope stories too. There were even a couple of videos of 'sightings'.

There will undoubtedly be more.

I am not a fortune teller, there is no way I can tell anyone the 'truth' because I don't know what will happen in the future. But you ask if anyone has any thoughts on truth, and this is mine:

"Your real truth is who you are. Discover that first."

And so it really is fairly pointless posting my truth for others, isn't it? Because after all, it's my truth, not yours.

And if your truth deep down is really survival and waking up people about the need to survive, I suggest you go right ahead. I mean that sincerely.

K

Hello,
As I keep on saying is: some people can confront reality(fear) and others have gone inwards to get away from it.....therefore you do not believe dr deagle at all
lol

greybeard
20th April 2010, 16:05
Horrizon posted this elsewhere but its as good a definition of God as I have seen.

"Consciousness! Source! The Infinite Invisible! Pure Perfect Energy! That which emanates all life! The All in all! Creator/Creation etc... That which we Truly are, yet know not :-)"
Anyone who wishes to visit "The ego what is it? and how to transcend it" is welcome.
If the ego is transcended war is history and peace will reign supreme.
Enlightenment (freedom from ignorance) is an ego-less state.
When all that is not Truth is removed enlightenment remains
Chris

blue777
20th April 2010, 16:08
Sorry mate :rolleyes: Since you beLIEve that the external world is REALITY, and you do not understand withinness, you can never understand "God" in that paradigm. The concept of God is most difficult to understand - you must go within (in spirit) to even get started on that quest. Understanding the Infinite Invisible with a finite mind is not possible. Ask - seek - knock - on the door of your of your consciousness within you, you might be surprised what you find!!!

~Peace~

knock on the door and all you will find is CONSCIOUSNESS therefore God is consciousness

3optic
20th April 2010, 16:12
I think the problem we have is that some people are confronting the reality, and otheres are going inwards.into themselves , which is not the reality

I think I know what your reacting to, Blue. I'd also like to point out that a form of going within is by it's very nature confronting reality as we are the source of our own experience. Understanding the nature of reality through self inquiry is helpful for informing perception. It's like examining the hardware. Know thyself as it was famously written.

The term going within seems to me to have been abused in a particularly insidious way as a means to justify ones own self involvement or inflexibility with opinion. Re: ego. Not the same as self and not the "within" that is referred to in the phrase I feel.

It seems to me discounting the Dwarf Star or Deagle's entire discourse after listening is a curious reaction. The man obviously knows at least some of what he speaks. Must it be cast as true /untrue? I suspect this is a fear based reaction. Why not approach it as you would anything without all the information? As an agnostic..

blue777
20th April 2010, 16:15
I think I know what your reacting to, Blue. I'd also like to point out that a form of going within is by it's very nature confronting reality as we are the source of our own experience. Understanding the nature of reality through self inquiry is helpful for informing perception. It's like examining the hardware. Know thyself as it was famously written.

The term going within seems to me to have been abused in a particularly insidious way as a means to justify ones own self involvement or inflexibility with opinion. Re: ego. Not the same as self and not the "within" that is referred to in the phrase I feel.

It seems to me discounting the Dwarf Star or Deagle's entire discourse after listening is a curious reaction. The man obviously knows at least some of what he speaks. Must it be cast as true /untrue? I suspect this is a fear based reaction. Why not approach it as you would anything without all the information? As an agnostic..

Thank you for your erudite reply , I think you are right on all counts
lol

HORIZONS
20th April 2010, 16:19
Hello,
As I keep on saying is: some people can confront reality(fear) and others have gone inwards to get away from it.....therefore you do not believe dr deagle at all
lol

I do not go within to escape reality -- but to find it! I listen to what Deagle and many others have to say, but their external 3D reality is not necessarily the final authority on earthly or spiritual matters. If there is a major chaotic event in my future I will still go within and listen to the still small voice, and find the directions I need if I am to survive such a thing. Being at the right place and the right time would be of most import for such an event. I have followed that inner guidance my whole life, and It has saved me many times from dangerous situations, and when I did not listen I paid the price for that. I do not hide from reality, but welcome it. I will continue to trust It even to the end of the age. And if Deagle is right on it will be proven.

blue777
20th April 2010, 16:25
I do not go within to escape reality -- but to find it! I listen to what Deagle and many others have to say, but their external 3D reality is not necessarily the final authority on earthly or spiritual matters. If there is a major chaotic event in my future I will still go within and listen to the still small voice, and find the directions I need if I am to survive such a thing. Being at the right place and the right time would be of most import for such an event. I have followed that inner guidance my whole life, and It has saved me many times from dangerous situations, and when I did not listen I paid the price for that. I do not hide from reality, but welcome it. I will continue to trust It even to the end of the age. And if Deagle is right on it will be proven.

That inner reality is your intuition, truth is within...reality is the opposite it is on the outside

truthseekerdan
20th April 2010, 16:31
Let's try to respond to this Q. in a "limited way" :)
What we call God The Creator is basically "everything in all" (seen & unseen).
Even in things that we call "bad or evil" :eek:

God is outside its creation, and at the same time within it.
Think of yourself as "God" in a finite way, holding on onion in your hand that represents this Universe (there are infinite others) with all its dimensions (layers). This "onion" is also an appendix of yourself with free will.

God is experiencing itself in his creation. In other words when you see someone's face you actually see the "Face of God". Also his ultimate plan for all his creation is to become perfected, not by force, but by "Love and Free Will". So God is not just a "person", IS the "essence/conciseness", and we the creation are its fragments.

Another way to put it is "God is an infinite ocean and we are drops from that ocean".
Hope this helps a bit... ;)

Love, ~ Dan ~ :wub:

blue777
20th April 2010, 16:36
Let's try to respond to this Q. in a "limited way" :)
What we call God The Creator is basically "everything in all" (seen & unseen).
Even in things that we call "bad or evil" :eek:

God is outside its creation, and at the same time within it.
Think of yourself as "God" in a finite way, holding on onion in your hand that represents this Universe (there are infinite others) with all its dimensions (layers). This "onion" is also an appendix of yourself with free will.

God is experiencing itself in his creation. In other words when you see someone's face you actually see the "Face of God". Also his ultimate plan for all his creation is to become perfected, not by force, but by "Love and Free Will". So God is not just a "person", IS the "essence/conciseness", and we the creation are its fragments.

Another way to put it is "God is an infinite ocean and we are drops from that ocean".
Hope this helps a bit... ;)

Love, ~ Dan ~ :wub:

hello Dan

I agree with this , infact what you are saying is ,God is consciousness and we are a drop of that infinite consciousness

truthseekerdan
20th April 2010, 16:39
hello Dan

I agree with this , infact what you are saying is ,God is consciousness and we are a drop of that infinite consciousness

You got that right blue777 :thumb:

truthseekerdan
20th April 2010, 16:44
There is more however, for now "we" only know in part. There will be a time when we'll know more...:)

blue777
20th April 2010, 17:20
There is more however, for now "we" only know in part. There will be a time when we'll know more...:)

there is no more
infact what I am saying is ,God is consciousness and we are a drop of that infinite consciousness

truthseekerdan
20th April 2010, 17:40
there is no more
infact what I am saying is ,God is consciousness and we are a drop of that infinite consciousness

There is always MORE. That drop that represents you has to evolve spiritually thru all the dimensions (12 are known), in order to return to its source and BE IT. :)
It may sound like a paradox... Remember we are limited in this 3D body, and feel separated that's why this world is a total mess.
We need to understand that we are ALL ONE with US as well as Source!

blue777
20th April 2010, 18:08
There is always MORE. That drop that represents you has to evolve spiritually thru all the dimensions (12 are known), in order to return to its source and BE IT. :)
It may sound like a paradox... Remember we are limited in this 3D body, and feel separated that's why this world is a total mess.
We need to understand that we are ALL ONE with US as well as Source!

There are many levels of consciousness.....dimensions...frequency of sound , we are ascending to the next level.......BUT WE WILL STILL BE ON THE EARTH consciousness is within.

truthseekerdan
20th April 2010, 18:28
There are many levels of consciousness.....dimensions...frequency of sound , we are ascending to the next level.......BUT WE WILL STILL BE ON THE EARTH consciousness is within.

Blue777, I wont say much more here, but I recommend you listen to this show with Dr. Bruce Goldberg (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/11/24) you might be learning more...
Also take a look at the pictures posted, and if you get a chance read his book that is a great read for anyone interested in spiritual knowledge and growth. :thumb:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/cimages/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/coast-to-coast/repository/photos/goldberg-fig.-three-11-24-09/445854-1-eng-US/Goldberg-Fig.-Three-11-24-09_photo_medium.jpg

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/cimages/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/coast-to-coast/repository/photos/goldberg-fig.-four-11-24-09/445863-1-eng-US/Goldberg-Fig.-Four-11-24-09_photo_medium.jpg

RedeZra
21st April 2010, 00:17

yes

we are droplets of God

pure gold

why fear when He is here

work on the virtues

welcome hardships

diamonds are formed at high-pressure deep beneath the Earth

chisel and cuts make a strong character

rosie
21st April 2010, 00:44
Time Saving Truth from Falsehood and Envy, François Lemoyne, 1737

http://i43.tinypic.com/9gzj8l.jpg

Truth can have a variety of meanings, from the state of being the case, being in accord with a particular fact or reality, being in accord with the body of real things, events, actuality, or fidelity to an original or to a standard. In archaic usage it could be fidelity, constancy or sincerity in action, character, and utterance.[1] The term has no single definition yet about which over fifty percent of professional philosophers and scholars agree, and various theories and views of truth continue to be debated. There are differing claims on such questions as what constitutes truth; what things are truthbearers capable of being true or false; how to define and identify truth; the roles that revealed and acquired knowledge play; and whether truth is subjective, relative, objective, or absolute. This article introduces the various perspectives and claims, both today and throughout history.

link for much more on "truth", very interesting material.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth

For me, true truths can only come from within, to oneself, never given away, as they must be earned, by living life.
but,
If anyone believes they know the "truth", I would sure like to meet them. They may want to take a look at the link for the "definition" of "truth. A real eye opener.

love & light

justpeter
21st April 2010, 07:20
Truth can have a variety of meanings, from the state of being the case, being in accord with a particular fact or reality, being in accord with the body of real things, events, actuality, or fidelity to an original or to a standard. In archaic usage it could be fidelity, constancy or sincerity in action, character, and utterance.[1] The term has no single definition yet about which over fifty percent of professional philosophers and scholars agree, and various theories and views of truth continue to be debated. There are differing claims on such questions as what constitutes truth; what things are truthbearers capable of being true or false; how to define and identify truth; the roles that revealed and acquired knowledge play; and whether truth is subjective, relative, objective, or absolute. This article introduces the various perspectives and claims, both today and throughout history.

link for much more on "truth", very interesting material.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth

For me, true truths can only come from within, to oneself, never given away, as they must be earned, by living life.
but,
If anyone believes they know the "truth", I would sure like to meet them. They may want to take a look at the link for the "definition" of "truth. A real eye opener.

love & light

I agree. I once had a discussion with a group of people from Mensa, the high-IQ society, about spirituality. They didn't agree that there was any kind of spiritual or metaphysical aspect to life so I thought I'd try to debate it with them on a logical level. I mentioned Edgar Cayce, who is one of the most documented cases of someone having spiritual/metaphysical abilities. I wanted to know how this group could explain the strange things Cayce could do.

Boy, did I get a shock! They completely dismissed any and all information about Cayce. They didn't believe he existed or even if he did they didn't accept that anything written about him was true! For them to even contemplate this subject as a serious discussion I would have to produce written evidence from several recognised scientific bodies that had tested Cayce. Even then, that would only be a starting point for the discussion. Nothing else was acceptable.

I seem to remember David Wilcock once saying that some people had a kind of "establishment mind". In other words, they were like these people from Mensa, they would only accept evidence from the "establishment" i.e. scientists, doctors, government etc. Anything "alternative" is dismissed immediately. That's why, in my opinion, it is impossible to get at "the truth" of something or even to wake some people up. We all have our own path and our own truth.

Nagual
21st April 2010, 08:03
... I once had a discussion with a group of people from Mensa...

... Nothing else was acceptable...

...In other words, they were like these people from Mensa, they would only accept evidence from the "establishment" i.e. scientists, doctors, government etc. Anything "alternative" is dismissed immediately. ....

i was member of Mensa, but left 15 years ago for the above reasons...
back then I was heavily criticized when tried to introduce the 'spiritual intelligence' concept ;)

samvado
21st April 2010, 08:13
back then I was heavily criticized when tried to introduce the 'spiritual intelligence' concept ;)

same here, it was the most boring company I ever had. I learn the value of "IQ" though. its all relative like einstein would have said :-)

blue777
21st April 2010, 08:18
same here, it was the most boring company I ever had. I learn the value of "IQ" though. its all relative like einstein would have said :-)

Hello Sam,
you sound like a bundle of laughs to be with!!have you anything positive to say?

justpeter
21st April 2010, 08:22

Interesting.....that makes 3 of us so far. I left for the same reasons as Nagual and I agree with samvado. It was extremely boring company.

greybeard
21st April 2010, 08:50

I passed the examination to join and then thought to myself do I need to be a part of this? the answer was no.
The intellect is great but will take you only so far on the spiritual path then it becomes a barrier to further progress.
Ramana (the avatar pic I use) said use the thorn to remove the thorn then cast both away.
Use the mind to remove the mind (ego) then throw both away.
Ultimate truth is " Only God is" and you are that.

Chris

Nagual
21st April 2010, 09:10

agreed! :p

morguana
21st April 2010, 10:06
I passed the examination to join and then thought to myself do I need to be a part of this? the answer was no.
The intellect is great but will take you only so far on the spiritual path then it becomes a barrier to further progress.
Ramana (the avatar pic I use) said use the thorn to remove the thorn then cast both away.
Use the mind to remove the mind (ego) then throw both away.
Ultimate truth is " Only God is" and you are that.

Chris

same here greybeard, and agree with your sentiments

Lucrum
21st April 2010, 11:24
After reading through all the 10 pages as to not miss anything obvious on the way,

I'm left with a feeling of a paradox in making.

As I see this question and further strenghtened by the responses I've read throughout this thread, the answer to the question about truth and reality simply cannot exist.
My reasoning as to why it can't lies in my view of reality and truth to be in the eye of the beholder.

As I see people here revealing their reality, I see people attempting to oppose it. How can you oppose something which is not challenging you?
As far as I see it, the challenge to overcome is the acceptance of individual reality and truth and the coexistence within all those realities combined.
The truth and reality need not be the same, but they need to be in tune. As a grand orchestra where all plays their part, they are all unique and different yet creating a sweet symphony together.

I see life very much as a universal orchestra, where we are allowed to be who we are and accept the differences between us.

So do we need to have truth or reality defined?
I think not, but then again...that's my reality. :)

blue777
21st April 2010, 12:09
After reading through all the 10 pages as to not miss anything obvious on the way,

I'm left with a feeling of a paradox in making.

As I see this question and further strenghtened by the responses I've read throughout this thread, the answer to the question about truth and reality simply cannot exist.
My reasoning as to why it can't lies in my view of reality and truth to be in the eye of the beholder.

As I see people here revealing their reality, I see people attempting to oppose it. How can you oppose something which is not challenging you?
As far as I see it, the challenge to overcome is the acceptance of individual reality and truth and the coexistence within all those realities combined.
The truth and reality need not be the same, but they need to be in tune. As a grand orchestra where all plays their part, they are all unique and different yet creating a sweet symphony together.

I see life very much as a universal orchestra, where we are allowed to be who we are and accept the differences between us.

So do we need to have truth or reality defined?
I think not, but then again...that's my reality. :)

Thank you for your excellent reply Lucrum.....if we have an orchestra who is the conductor?..it has to be Consciousness, therefore depending on your frequency of consciousness, will give both reality and truth , both subjective to the individual
lol
blue

RedeZra
21st April 2010, 12:20
I agree. I once had a discussion with a group of people from Mensa, the high-IQ society, about spirituality. They didn't agree that there was any kind of spiritual or metaphysical aspect to life...

survival of the fittest

that is the cold logic of evolution

pride position and power are paramount for people lost in the world

where success is measured by wealth

and survival becomes the sole purpose of life

but we cannot trick or bribe death

this simple fact makes the wise lead a spiritual life

there is no intelligence at play without spirituality

it's just a misnomer for scraping the surface of existence

an itch in the brain

Im too smart for Mensa lol

blue777
21st April 2010, 12:31
[QUOTE=RedeZra;11992][CENTER]

[I][COLOR="darkorange"]survival of the fittest

pride position and power are paramount for people lost in the world

where success is measured by wealth

and survival becomes the sole purpose of life

but we cannot trick or bribe death

this simple fact makes the wise lead a spiritual life

there is no intelligence at play without spirituality

it's just a misnomer for scraping the surface of existence

survival of the fittest

That fits in nicely with dr deagles thoughts and mine
lol

RedeZra
21st April 2010, 13:18

is it possible to live a lie

if Truth is in the eye of the beholder

than we have as many truths as there are eyes

and so we have destroyed the very meaning of the word

for Truth by definition changes not but is the same for everyone everywhere ever

else we might as well erase the word from our dictionaries

so while we live our lives as we see it

as a part of this grand cosmic orchestra

we should welcome and accept differences

but not confuse it with Truth

which is transcendence of differences

Samarkis
21st April 2010, 14:31
is it possible to live a lie

if Truth is in the eye of the beholder

than we have as many truths as there are eyes

and so we have destroyed the very meaning of the word

for Truth by definition changes not but is the same for everyone everywhere ever

else we might as well erase the word from our dictionaries

so while we live our lives as we see it

as a part of this grand cosmic orchestra

we should welcome and accept differences

but not confuse it with Truth

which is transcendence of differences

I have been asked this several times and I have thought on this..........

My views are that we have levels on levels of dimensions.........and at each level there is a percieved truth to that level..........however, if one wants to find truth in it's highest form, one has to be tolerant of another's perception of truth. The real principle of truth is to find the truth that is inclusive of all that is good & nurturing without harming another.........then there is all the varying degrees of mostly truths.........or best truths for a given situation..........When one realizes that they are co-creators of their own destiny........one can intend for the best situations,best solutions so that one has the best & highest choice of action so as to stay within the highest of all truths.......

I will give a very small example.........

A teacher is teaching a class of children......the teacher physically has no control on the behavior of her pupils........however, being a co-creator she can ask for highest guidance how to interact with her pupils with highest wisdom.......she can ask & give blessings to each child that they have a great experience in her class & that in their highest good they will succeed ....as the classroom is only a preparation for the children's life in the world....what messages of wisdom can she bring that will light a fire of desire to learn ,make a difference & be examples of exemploray humans to the world.......By EVEN just focusing on these principles the teacher will already bring a different energy to her classroom & pupils!!! One can take this anywhere and apply!!! By the subtle difference in focus....the children will behave a little different!! Perhaps a troublemaker child WON'T be sent to the office that day....and the child and the family won't be under added stress and a whole cycle of negativity will have been prevented......better to diffuse and better to re-direct energies for higher purpose! Keep one's end goals in sight and request best solutions!!!

I realize this is an over simplified example....Life should not be overly complicated either!!! We should search for best solutions(not just OUR desires).........request guidance of higher self always and one may be surprised at the opportunities that appear!!!

Much Light!

blue777
21st April 2010, 16:38

Hello Sam...I believe Dr DEAGLE is speaking the truth and letting us know about reality

Samarkis
21st April 2010, 17:08
Hello Blue777 !
I appreciate that opinion......

(I remember that particular discussion on a different thread)

What I am talking about in my post above....is Truth in general......The more we open our minds & hearts....the more of the "whole picture" becomes revealed....and more truth becomes available......

: )

blue777
21st April 2010, 17:24
[QUOTE=Samarkis;12067]Hello Blue777 !
I appreciate that opinion......

(I remember that particular discussion on a different thread)

What I am talking about in my post above....is Truth in general......The more we open our minds & hearts....the more of the "whole picture" becomes revealed....and more truth becomes available......

yes i agree a more SENTIENT approach, love compassion altruism
lolblue

RedeZra
21st April 2010, 23:16
My views are that we have levels on levels of dimensions.........and at each level there is a percieved truth to that level..........however, if one wants to find truth in it's highest form, one has to be tolerant of another's perception of truth. The real principle of truth is to find the truth that is inclusive of all that is good & nurturing without harming another.........

yes

we need to discern between facts and fiction in this world of relativity

Truth is Absolute

and cannot be conveyed but experienced

Truth is Being

so we should say that's the fact instead of that's the truth

Truth is Compassion

so when we are tolerant and want the best for all

and look to the unity in this apparent diversity

we are conforming to Truth

this is the ABC of Truth

blue777
22nd April 2010, 12:29

hELLO SAM
THATS A BIT ARROGANT...i HAVE READ OVER 2,000 BOOKS , a host of infomation from the net, also studied sound in a Uni, healing and sound harmonics, the intuitive source is linked to positive sound harmoinics,and positive sound is linked to consciousness a higher level of consciousness, the union of light (reason) and sound(intuition) intellectual androgyny , union of opposites...have you reached that far yet? Enlightenment is not linked to reason alone.
lol
love of light

samvado
22nd April 2010, 12:47
hELLO SAM
THATS A BIT ARROGANT...i HAVE READ OVER 2,000 BOOKS , a host of infomation from the net, also studied sound in a Uni, healing and sound harmonics, the intuitive source is linked to positive sound harmoinics,and positive sound is linked to consciousness a higher level of consciousness, the union of light (reason) and sound(intuition) intellectual androgyny , union of opposites...have you reached that far yet? Enlightenment is not linked to reason alone.
lol
love of light

Blue, you have tried in other places to hook me into your esoteric gobeldegook. I wont bite. If you like to continue to communicate with me you will have to straighten that or else you will end up on my ignore list, alongside gita and some others who have earned that honor by similar communcation tactics.

whats it gona be?

Sunny d
22nd April 2010, 13:21
Blue, you have tried in other places to hook me into your esoteric gobeldegook. I wont bite. If you like to continue to communicate with me you will have to straighten that or else you will end up on my ignore list, alongside gita and some others who have earned that honor by similar communcation tactics.

whats it gona be?

WOW:confused: Thats a rude statement....Deutsche grundlichkeit??? So you say there's no discussion possible, and there's only one truth and that happens to be yours??? Good luck on your lonely trip... Sad really:(

PS....You are on my ignorelist now, i had enough of reading your negativaty

blue777
22nd April 2010, 13:32
reply to sam

WOW:confused: Thats a rude statement....Deutsche grundlichkeit??? So you say there's no discussion possible, and there's only one truth and that happens to be yours??? Good luck on your lonely trip... Sad really:(

PS....You are on my ignorelist now, i had enough of reading your negativaty

Thanks sunny d......let the blind follow the blind and the ego

blue777
22nd April 2010, 13:36

whats it gona be?
hello sam, competing against the EGO is not built into my sentient character, and humility and suffering are the keys to enlightenment , linked to Ormus and a host of other things...I think Gita is great...........................however I will not give up on you
lol
blue

Eric J (Viking)
22nd April 2010, 13:42
What its gonna be Blue.... Did I fire six shots or was it five :cool: :laugh:

Hey no worries Blue...I'm on the hit list as well...join the club!!!

If he carries on with his 'ignore list' he won't have any freinds left soon...

You gotta laugh!!!!!

viking

blue777
22nd April 2010, 13:47

You gotta laugh!!!!!

viking

Thanks Viking, the key of enlightenment is humility, therefore we must not give up on sam as we need the collective consciousness to change
lol
love of light

Sunny d
22nd April 2010, 13:52
Thanks Viking, the key of enlightenment is humility, therefore we must not give up on sam as we need the collective consciousness to change
lol
love of light

:hail:Good luck....!

Probably your gonna need a sledgehammer to get those walls down. L o L

Eric J (Viking)
22nd April 2010, 13:53
Bless you Blue...keep on trucking...

viking

blue777
22nd April 2010, 14:06

whats it gona be?
well let me see.....is it to follow the EGO , OR BE A SENTIENT PERSON AND FOLLOW ALTRUISM COMPASSION AND LOVE , well, what does the collective consciousness say?
p.s.
we will not give up on you Sam
lol

blue777
22nd April 2010, 14:10

You gotta laugh!!!!!

viking

I got him on the list, that little optimist....gilbert and sullivan

blue777
22nd April 2010, 15:57
:hail:Good luck....!

Probably your gonna need a sledgehammer to get those walls down. L o L

right Sam, see if you have a sense of humour
KNOCK kNOCK ..WHO'S THERE?.... SAM AND JANET ...sam and janet who?(sung) SAM AND JANET EVENING.....

Fredkc
22nd April 2010, 16:00
Was there a topic to this thread?

Fred

blue777
22nd April 2010, 16:24
was there a topic to this thread?

fred

you better go back to the beginning........it is now called ...is there a thread to this topic...

blue777
24th April 2010, 14:22
So Sam what you are saying is ...no-one knows the truth of what will happen , and a lot of it is made up BS...therefore the brown dwarf star will not come near the Earth...we are not going into a new Age , and everything is fine...and all the people on this and other similar forums are DELUDED..
if that is the case..why are you on this forum?

stardustaquarion
24th April 2010, 15:41
So Sam what you are saying is ...no-one knows the truth of what will happen , and a lot of it is made up BS...therefore the brown dwarf star will not come near the Earth...we are not going into a new Age , and everything is fine...and all the people on this and other similar forums are DELUDED..
if that is the case..why are you on this forum?

Very interesting blue777, the reality of it all is that we don't know what may or may not happen for certain. There are many theories and I have found over the years that much of what it is said out there never happens

Perhaps the only truth that we can have is our own, what we know and what we trust. There is nothing like knowingness, when you know the buck stops there and the quest is over

Direct experience and direct observation that is the key

Love

greybeard
24th April 2010, 17:44
Hi all
There is an ultimate truth.
You are alive and conscious of being so.
It is also true that at some time we all die.
The causes of death are many so does it realy matter if we die as a result of old age -- natural causes or -- planet change which is also natural?
I would rather die peacfully of course.
It is true that know one knows for sure about some planet coming.
Even if it is so I could die of any normal cause the day before it arrive.
Many died today -- many were born today.
Now we start to get into disagreement.
Is there on going life after the body dies.
Its my belief there is.
There is more evidence for life after death than evidence of who actually made crop circles and what they mean - im open minded on his one.
Me I think it is important live well now, but prepare for life after death.
im not religious but there is a lot of anecdotal and if we believe it subjective experience of the non-dualistic state of One ness.
You dont even have to die physically to experience that.
That seems an important state to be in, and thats my personal thought.
its important for if we believe what the mystics say, the spiritual energy of a true Avatar like Jesus or Krishna counter balances all the negativity of the world.
One enlightened being counter balances the negativity of millions of people.
Negativity and fear cause friction and war.
So to my mind and again its my opinion but expressed by the Mystics, every step forward that the individual takes spiritually lifts the energy of all.
I read about crop circles UFO,s and the rest of whats on this forum but I take it as something I can do little about.
So I do what I can to lift my attitude and decrease my negativity, The change starts with the personal I.
When I die all my opinions about what happens in this world will be of little use.
I believe and again its personal that the vibration that I have tried to create by being kind, tolerant, forgiving, to others and myself (I fail miserably at times) will serve me well when I leave this earthly body and I will end up in a realm that is of the same spiritual vibration as this self.

With love and respect for all opinions.
Chris

Snowbird
24th April 2010, 18:48

Perhaps Reseach is meant to be a scientific term, :-) but from my research of the dictionary, the term is defined as, careful, systematic, patient study and investigation in some field of knowledge, undertaken to discover or establish facts or principles.

I wouldn't know about the reading of a news paper, which is really and oxymoron, or the watching of television, both of which I have not done in years...decades.

Intuitive sources simply cannot be scientifically verified. The outcome, however, of the information offered, can at times, be verified. Intuitive sources offer help and guidance to help us stay our paths. Channeling is a totally different function.

stardustaquarion
24th April 2010, 19:02
Perhaps[I]
Intuitive sources simply cannot be scientifically verified. The outcome, however, of the information offered, can at times, be verified. Intuitive sources offer help and guidance to help us stay our paths. Channeling is a totally different function.[/COLOR]

That is an interesting point. The only way to know is by direct experience and when we talk about intuitive sources that make all sorts claims, how do we know if what they are saying is true or a lie and how do we know that what they are saying we should do is good for us? It is the same old story as the churches that say to us do that or you'll go to hell and there is not proof that hell exists.

It is very difficult to take a face value what others say. I think that if others say that we have to believe them "because they know what they are doing" it will sound alarm bells for me. I will expect more information before taking any action and certain amount of logic over a period of time before jumping on any "intuitive" person banwagon. I say this because I have had bad experiences and because it has become evident to me that there are many wolves with "sheep" skin talking all ligh and love and then sticking on your back some nasty implant

What is paramount is developing one's own intuition and the ability of sensing energy. That way it is much more difficult to be taken for a ride. That is what I do anyway

Love

blue777
24th April 2010, 19:30
Perhaps Reseach is meant to be a scientific term, :-) but from my research of the dictionary, the term is defined as, careful, systematic, patient study and investigation in some field of knowledge, undertaken to discover or establish facts or principles.

I wouldn't know about the reading of a news paper, which is really and oxymoron, or the watching of television, both of which I have not done in years...decades.

Intuitive sources simply cannot be scientifically verified. The outcome, however, of the information offered, can at times, be verified. Intuitive sources offer help and guidance to help us stay our paths. Channeling is a totally different function.

well done..................................snowbird.......................love it ....wonderfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

¤=[Post Update]=¤

That is an interesting point. The only way to know is by direct experience and when we talk about intuitive sources that make all sorts claims, how do we know if what they are saying is true or a lie and how do we know that what they are saying we should do is good for us? It is the same old story as the churches that say to us do that or you'll go to hell and there is not proof that hell exists.

It is very difficult to take a face value what others say. I think that if others say that we have to believe them "because they know what they are doing" it will sound alarm bells for me. I will expect more information before taking any action and certain amount of logic over a period of time before jumping on any "intuitive" person banwagon. I say this because I have had bad experiences and because it has become evident to me that there are many wolves with "sheep" skin talking all ligh and love and then sticking on your back some nasty implant

What is paramount is developing one's own intuition and the ability of sensing energy. That way it is much more difficult to be taken for a ride. That is what I do anyway

Love

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt nice one
lol
bluish

blue777
24th April 2010, 19:33
Hi all
There is an ultimate truth.
You are alive and conscious of being so.
It is also true that at some time we all die.
The causes of death are many so does it realy matter if we die as a result of old age -- natural causes or -- planet change which is also natural?
I would rather die peacfully of course.
It is true that know one knows for sure about some planet coming.
Even if it is so I could die of any normal cause the day before it arrive.
Many died today -- many were born today.
Now we start to get into disagreement.
Is there on going life after the body dies.
Its my belief there is.
There is more evidence for life after death than evidence of who actually made crop circles and what they mean - im open minded on his one.
Me I think it is important live well now, but prepare for life after death.
im not religious but there is a lot of anecdotal and if we believe it subjective experience of the non-dualistic state of One ness.
You dont even have to die physically to experience that.
That seems an important state to be in, and thats my personal thought.
its important for if we believe what the mystics say, the spiritual energy of a true Avatar like Jesus or Krishna counter balances all the negativity of the world.
One enlightened being counter balances the negativity of millions of people.
Negativity and fear cause friction and war.
So to my mind and again its my opinion but expressed by the Mystics, every step forward that the individual takes spiritually lifts the energy of all.
I read about crop circles UFO,s and the rest of whats on this forum but I take it as something I can do little about.
So I do what I can to lift my attitude and decrease my negativity, The change starts with the personal I.
When I die all my opinions about what happens in this world will be of little use.
I believe and again its personal that the vibration that I have tried to create by being kind, tolerant, forgiving, to others and myself (I fail miserably at times) will serve me well when I leave this earthly body and I will end up in a realm that is of the same spiritual vibration as this self.

With love and respect for all opinions.
Chris

Chris , I agree with you , there is life after death, i also believe that 4D IS A PLACE OF immortality
lol
blue

Snowbird
24th April 2010, 19:34

Love

You responded to your own concern.

External intuitives or psychics are in business for those who have as yet developed or trust their own individual personal intuition. I listen to and read about the views of psychics, but until and unless what they impart feels right to me as an individual, I won't accept their information. I agree that we should never simply accept someone else's teachings because they say that we should.

I have read the prophecies of Nostradamus and others who have prophesied the gloom and the doom. And, I have watched and become a driving force within, to alter and undo some of what these prophecies state. Prophecies, psychic predictions and religious teachings stem from those whose information is from a totally different timeline. Their prophecies and predictions no longer hold water because we are now on a higher dimensional timeline.

The only way that I can prove what I am saying, is to suggest that those who demand proof, look back at the prophecies of Edgar Cayce, for example. These things did not happen when he correctly claimed, at the time, they would happen. This is because we now reside on a different timeline.

stardustaquarion
24th April 2010, 19:42
You responded to your own concern.

External intuitives or psychics are in business for those who have as yet developed or trust their own individual personal intuition. I listen to and read about the views of psychics, but until and unless what they impart feels right to me as an individual, I won't accept their information. I agree that we should never simply accept someone else's teachings because they say that we should.

I have read the prophecies of Nostradamus and others who have prophesied the gloom and the doom. And, I have watched and become a driving force within, to alter and undo some of what these prophecies state. Prophecies, psychic predictions and religious teachings stem from those whose information is from a totally different timeline. Their prophecies and predictions no longer hold water because we are now on a higher dimensional timeline.

The only way that I can prove what I am saying, is to suggest that those who demand proof, look back at the prophecies of Edgar Cayce, for example. These things did not happen when he correctly claimed, at the time, they would happen. This is because we now reside on a different timeline.

Hi! I am not concerned, it was just a comment

I agree with your comments on the doom and gloomers, my own personal intuition tells me that the worse case escenario is not going to happen, I can feel the change, at least so far :)

Personally I still expect a level of disruption and earth changes

Love

greybeard
24th April 2010, 20:42
Hi Blue777 and Star
I dont know anything about other realms but I am sure there are. We are already immortal but dont know it.
Im with you Stardustaquarian, my feeling is that we will live to laugh and play after 2012.
Yes there will be earth changes some fairly dramatic but this in not new, cycles are on going and existed on Earth long before we did.
The thing is to enjoy the moments and not to go looking for trouble round every coner.
If I know anything of life it is from my own experience, you find what you are looking for, there is always evidence to support any belief.
The world is flat isent it?????
Even if you are not interested in spiritual teaching it can still be very helpful from a positive thinking point of view.
Eckhart Tolle said "There is never a problem in the present moment" there may be challenges but most times the mind manufacture problems from past or future.
It tends to find the present moment boring as not much seems to be happening NOW.
No-thing to worry about =s boredom to some minds.
Thats why horror movies make a fortune --- seems we need something to be scared of. Lol
Boo!!!!!
Chris

blue777
25th April 2010, 07:56
Hi Blue777 and Star
I dont know anything about other realms but I am sure there are. We are already immortal but dont know it.
Im with you Stardustaquarian, my feeling is that we will live to laugh and play after 2012.
Yes there will be earth changes some fairly dramatic but this in not new, cycles are on going and existed on Earth long before we did.
The thing is to enjoy the moments and not to go looking for trouble round every coner.
If I know anything of life it is from my own experience, you find what you are looking for, there is always evidence to support any belief.
The world is flat isent it?????
Even if you are not interested in spiritual teaching it can still be very helpful from a positive thinking point of view.
Eckhart Tolle said "There is never a problem in the present moment" there may be challenges but most times the mind manufacture problems from past or future.
It tends to find the present moment boring as not much seems to be happening NOW.
No-thing to worry about =s boredom to some minds.
Thats why horror movies make a fortune --- seems we need something to be scared of. Lol
Boo!!!!!
Chris

I agree Chris, we should enjoy everyday, depends on your circumstance and health
lol
blue