PDA

View Full Version : The 'X' Genome

slvrfx
4th February 2011, 18:40
Okay, now don't jump my arse for posting this, just relating some 'facts' (gotta be so politically correct, ya know).

Here's a tidbit to chew on today-

(Before I began, I want to apologize for not having the links to this info anymore. Probably stored in my bins of IMPORTANT INFORMATION, and I'd have to dig through the snow banks to get to it.)

The 'X' genome is a reality. (Now just let me say what I'm going to say, without having to apologize.....just assume I know a little about what I'm saying, but maybe EVERYTHING'S A LIE, right?)

Here's the story.

8 years ago I was doing research on the credibility of the Mormon church. I was a member for 30 years, and I wanted to understand the duplicity I was starting to see.

I came across an excellent, very professionally done video on how a number of DNA experts, most of whom were Mormon's themselves, in this video, were testifying to the fact that the Mormon's main belief, upon which all else came from, was that Native Americans in the US and in Central america, were NOT from Hebrew bloodlines which was the claim from the very beginning of the Church.

At the same time I saw this video, articles were coming out in the media about a Mormon Bishop, I believe, in Australia, who was also an expert on DNA, came forward in interviews about how UPSET he was when he reviewed this data and concluded, it was in fact, true.

This took me to more links, connected initially to the Mormon-related stories, but then one popped up that took it to the 'X' genome.

(This is the one I hope I still have.)

What this article stated, and it was on a scientific website, NOT JUST SOMEONE'S OPINION (but who knows), was that:

1. There are 4 recognized genomes- A, B, C, and D. (I'm not sure about the D, but bear with me anyway.)

2. The experts know what these 4 (3?) are made up of, and where these groups of specific types come from, globally.

3. Then there is the X genome. The other 4 (3?) are of this earth, but this one is NOT.

4. Then this article explained that even though this groping was not like the rest, and not of anything of this earth, they did know there were certain locations where these X people were.

(Now don't get all rilled up because you're not on the list, I'm sure since this article came out, more have been recognized. I haven't looked into it, so maybe one of you sleuths out there could.)

The locations that they knew of, as of 8 years ago, were:

1. Northern-most Africa, in an area where there's a population of 'white' Africans.

2. France- most specifically in the Pyrenees Mountains, between France and Spain.

3. Upstate New York

4. Wisconsin

I kid you not. I remember so distinctly because this all of a sudden became VERY important to me.

I already knew the connections of a couple of these locations with the Bloodline, I BELIEVE (gotta apologize, again), is the same as that of the 400+ families Charles refers to.

IMO IMO IMO

IMMHO (In My Most HUMBLE Opinion...inside joke.)

bonus
4th February 2011, 19:07
You may be referring to HAPLOGROUP X, an identified human genome group. It represents about 3% of the world population including native americans.

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_X_(mtDNA)"]

bodixa
4th February 2011, 19:15
I'd be interested to hear Charles' opinion on this. The other bloodlines must be pretty well dispersed by now...

From my research I know that the migratory route often went to the midwest via upstate NY and you can track quite a lot of WI families back down that route.

I dunno about X or genomes..

I want to find the original research you are referring to..

UPDATE:

Is this article you read?(probably not but a good overview)

"The Problematic Role of DNA Testing in Unraveling Human History"

http://maxwellinstitute.byu.edu/publications/books/?bookid=106&chapid=1184

P.S. for anyone wishing to underestimate the capacity of the Mormon research set up to do some seriously robust research, there may be some interesting and slightly weird agendas, but their research is unbelievable thorough, as is their recording of vital records... you know that.

Also see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_X_(mtDNA)

slvrfx
4th February 2011, 20:09
I'd be interested to hear Charles' opinion on this. The other bloodlines must be pretty well dispersed by now...

From my research I know that the migratory route often went to the midwest via upstate NY and you can track quite a lot of WI families back down that route.

More later..

THANKS - V INTERESTING!

UPDATE:::

Is it this? The article you read?(probably not but a good overview)

P.S. for anyone wishing to underestimate the capacity of the Mormon research set up to do some seriously robust research, there may be some interesting and slightly weird agendas, but their research is unbelievable thorough, as is their recording of vital records... you know that.

Also see:

No, that's not the article, and I would definitely take that one with a grain of salt. The author is high-level Mormon. Recognized to be one of the top authorities, so anything coming out of his mouth, is considered to be 'scripture' in the minds of the Mormon membership.

Yes, please do your own research. I've gone in so many directions, I can't keep up.

(And yes, I became very suspicious of the Mormon church's genealogical push, and most recently, it's DEEP delving into DNA research (Brigham Young University). As of 8 years ago, they'd processed the DNA of more then 250,000 people globally. What is their agenda? Maybe it's linked to the FACT that Joseph Smith, the founder, and his family and ancestors, claimed to be the descendants of Christ and Mary Magdalene. I strongly believe they are looking for FAMILY, and maybe not for a good reason.)

slvrfx
4th February 2011, 20:33

UPDATE:

Is this article you read?(probably not but a good overview)

Also see:

I realized I didn't address a few of your questions-

According to one of the foremost authorities on the geneology of these bloodlines, Laurence Gardner, there are millions around the world who don't know they are.

Yes, Midwest via Upstate NY. Also Pennslvania.

Native Americans...yes, wasn't their a huge powerful Indian Nation consisting of at least 4-5 major tribes, in not only upstate NY, but covering a multi-state area? At the time of the American Revolution?

With research maybe start by finding some of those earlier articles about the Mormon church's claim about the Native American's being de-bunked. That's how I stumbled across it.

(A very important note...actually two...in my research, I found the bloodline connected to France, Spain, the British Isles, India, and of course the Eastern part of Europe and into Russia. Think of these areas before they were divided up. And of course, the Holy Land, and Egypt even more so...and back further into Iraq. I believe there's even more, but I've not gone into this more then this. Pick up the ball, anyone??)

(Second note...don't rush out and give your DNA in a frantic search to see if you have some famous person in your line. I am VERY SUSPICIOUS of who is behind these programs. There was/is(?) one even affiliated with National Geographic that begs the question- "Are you related to Marie Antoinette?" Funny-funny people with their agendas.)

bodixa
4th February 2011, 20:43
Here's an article that looks at the distribution of Haplo X without the Mormon Agenda or the Off Planet agenda...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1377656/pdf/9837837.pdf

They conclude that it's a mystery as to why it is present in indigenous people (going back 17,000 years) and yet also seems to have appeared in N America Via euro migration.

IMHO, research saying something is not from this planet, is just saying 'we don't know where it came from'. I'm loosely of the opinion, that since space is an ocean, that pretty much everything is off planet, or on planet. Like paddling in the sea and getting sand and seaweed in your toes. I like Michael Tellinger's 'alien rain' research too.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=bodixa;122903]
(Second note...don't rush out and give your DNA in a frantic search to see if you have some famous person in your line. I am VERY SUSPICIOUS of who is behind these programs. There was/is(?) one even affiliated with National Geographic that begs the question- "Are you related to Marie Antoinette?" Funny-funny people with their agendas.)

Funny you should say that - I was actually sent a box in the post asking me to do just that. It's still sealed. :)

slvrfx
4th February 2011, 21:10
Here's an article that looks at the distribution of Haplo X without the Mormon Agenda or the Off Planet agenda...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1377656/pdf/9837837.pdf

They conclude that it's a mystery as to why it is present in indigenous people (going back 17,000 years) and yet also seems to have appeared in N America Via euro migration.

IMHO, research saying something is not from this planet, is just saying 'we don't know where it came from'. I'm loosely of the opinion, that since space is an ocean, that pretty much everything is off planet, or on planet. Like paddling in the sea and getting sand and seaweed in your toes. I like Michael Tellinger's 'alien rain' research too.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=bodixa;122903]

Funny you should say that - I was actually sent a box in the post asking me to do just that. It's still sealed. :)

Very very excellent. Article dated 1998.

They are scientists. It would be wrong for them to say 'off-planet' for they would have to have off-planet DNA in order for it to be scientifically accurate. (Wonder if there's any current comparisons in the light of the very recent discovery of the skull found in Texas, found to be ET. Actually, specifically, ET father and human mother.....?)

Kinda going off track a little...I was in a Religious Studies class on native American beliefs, and as I was reading bona-fide writings of certain Native authors, I had the distinct impression that some of their ceremonies seemed to be a little Masonic in their symbolism.

A very short time later, I found a book, "American Indian Freemasonry" by Arthur C. Parker, in which he states that at least two of the most famous Chiefs (forgive me for not remembering their names), were indeed, 33rd degree Masons.

And the circle goes 'round 'n 'round.....

(A COINCIDENCE, ehhh, that a box would come today. Hmm and hmm-hmm-hmmmm...)

slvrfx
4th February 2011, 21:18
Hahaha...Neal Maxwell must have become the PR man for the Mormon church. They spend a lot of time, and money covering all their tracks.

They were spending millions buying up faked (and some real) old documents, from the beginnings of their church, then 'squirreling' 'em away. (this was the Hoffman Affair, of the 1980's when one Hoffman, a dealer in antiquities, began to fake documents, the most notable being the Salamander Letter.

Problem is, some of their former employees, had access to their secret vault, and were doing a little bit of their own research.

bodixa
4th February 2011, 21:49
[QUOTE=bodixa;123019]
They are scientists. It would be wrong for them to say 'off-planet' for they would have to have off-planet DNA in order for it to be scientifically accurate. (Wonder if there's any current comparisons in the light of the very recent discovery of the skull found in Texas, found to be ET. Actually, specifically, ET father and human mother.....?)

Kinda going off track a little...I was in a Religious Studies class on native American beliefs, and as I was reading bona-fide writings of certain Native authors, I had the distinct impression that some of their ceremonies seemed to be a little Masonic in their symbolism.

A very short time later, I found a book, "American Indian Freemasonry" by Arthur C. Parker, in which he states that at least two of the most famous Chiefs (forgive me for not remembering their names), were indeed, 33rd degree Masons.

And the circle goes 'round 'n 'round.....

(A COINCIDENCE, ehhh, that a box would come today. Hmm and hmm-hmm-hmmmm...)

Ah I see what you are saying now - someone was brave enough to make an 'insider' DNA comparison.

I'll look into the Native American masonic thing.... I sort of feel a lot of symbolism is by default universal. That would be an interesting one.

The package I've had for a couple of years. Not today!

This has got my researchers wheels and cogs turning so I'll investigate a bit more...

What's the Salamander Letter? (googles...)