PDA

View Full Version : China Pulled White Mummy From US Exhibition

slvrfx
5th February 2011, 19:58
Read all about it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/mystery-of-the-mummys-chinese-travel-ban-2205033.html

Hmmmmm.......

witchy1
5th February 2011, 20:23
For her advanced years, she looks remarkable. Despite nearing the ripe old age of 4,000, long eyelashes still frame her half-open eyes and hair tumbles down to her remarkably well-preserved shoulders.

But the opportunity for new audiences in the United States to view the "Beauty of Xiaohe" a near perfectly preserved mummy from an inhospitable part of western China has been dealt a blow after it was pulled from an exhibition following a sudden call from the Chinese authorities on the eve of opening. The reason for pulling the mummy and other artefacts from the show remained unclear yesterday (Chinese officials were on New Year holiday) but there were suggestions that the realities of modern Chinese politics may have had a part to play.
The mummy was recovered from China's Tarim Basin, in Xinjiang province. But her Caucasian features raised the prospect that the region's inhabitants were European settlers.
It raises the question about who first settled in Xinjiang and for how long the oil-rich region has been part of China. The questions are important most notably for the Chinese authorities who face an intermittent separatist movement of nationalist Uighurs, a Turkic-speaking Muslim people who number nine million in Xinjiang.

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/dynamic/00549/27-Mummy_549263t.jpg (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/mystery-of-the-mummys-chinese-travel-ban-2205033.html?action=Popup)
The government-approved story of China's first contact with the West dates back to 200BC when China's emperor Wu Di wanted to establish an alliance with the West against the marauding Huns, then based in Mongolia. However, the discovery of the mummies suggests that Caucasians were settled in a part of China thousands of years before Wu Di: the notion that they arrived in Xinjiang before the first East Asians is truly explosive.........

Very interesting Slvrfx. Thanks for posting.

Lord Sidious
5th February 2011, 21:45
Google Tocharian mummies.

str8thinker
5th February 2011, 23:18
China's playing us like a violin.

l3ol3o
21st February 2011, 18:23
Its very interesting that white mummy's are being found in places where whites shouldn't have been. I think that this all goes back to Graham Hancock's theory that an advanced civilization survived the last ice age and began to rebuild mankind. In South America they have legends of tall, bearded men that taught them civilization. I think that these survivors ruled as kings all over the world. The question is what happened to them? Could they be the 33 Bloodlines?

Lord Sidious
22nd February 2011, 00:41
Its very interesting that white mummy's are being found in places where whites shouldn't have been. I think that this all goes back to Graham Hancock's theory that an advanced civilization survived the last ice age and began to rebuild mankind. In South America they have legends of tall, bearded men that taught them civilization. I think that these survivors ruled as kings all over the world. The question is what happened to them? Could they be the 33 Bloodlines?

I don't know about the 33, but the Aryans that you find through history in places they shouldn't be were there for a reason.
These are the gods you read about in ''mythology'' but the ancients didn't know how to explain them and their tech any other way.
I believe there is a very logical explanation for some things that seem to stump many.
For one thing there is no such thing as one human race, but there is as well.
How does this work?
There is no missing link as there was no evolution. Many, many years ago, aliens came here to do mineral surveys. One of the things they needed was gold.
Now, people laugh when they hear that, until they discover two things that gold does better than most materials for space craft, insulate and conduct.
Anyways, these aliens had two options to extract the minerals they wanted; machines or slave labour.
Slave labour is always easier and cheaper, so that seems to have been the option chosen.
From what I can figure, there were at least two types of hominid on the planet at the time, they may have been cro magnon and neanderthal.
They chose the hominid they wanted and spliced their dna into the ''lucky'' recipients.
That was the creation of our ancestors.
Now the thing is, the ''human race'' appears to be actually at least 3 different groups, the descendants of the Aryans, the Asians and the Africans.
Others appear to be hybrids of those three.
So, if they are different, how can they breed? They are all descended from the hominids that were here and altered, therefore the base is similar if not the same.
The Whites/Europeans/Aryans seem to have been seeded into what is now Russia first, then spreading from there mainly west into Europe, but east into China and south east into India as well.
There are legends of those who gave Sanskrit to the natives.
Guess what they describe? Very tall, blond, blue eyed gods.
This isn't us, this is the Aryan progenitors. The same ones that are in Mayan legends and others around the world.
You may ask why?
Think about the industrial revolution in England, all of a sudden, the system sets up schools to teach the peasants reading, writing and arithmetic after millenia of illiteracy.
Why? So that there were at the minimum level of competancy to operate machinery.
Much like our distance ancestors.

By the way, who says they weren't meant to be there? Modern ''historians'' and ''scientists?''
On another thread, we see the concept that science today is actually a religion and I agree.
This topic will take you into heresy so deep, you will be labelled a racist and nazi, but don't worry, come on in, the water is great.
Oh, and pass the Jack Daniels please.

slvrfx
22nd February 2011, 00:56

Maybe they're getting some of us ready for the next global catastrophe?

Like Noah's Ark?

How many of us are strong enough to survive? (And skilled?)

How many want to? It could be....let us say.....ROUGH??

It'll require a great deal of team work, and the ability to choose our leaders well.

Clif High was seeing in his webbots in the Spring of 2010, something he'd never seen before. The use of the words, 'tribes' and 'tribal leadership'.

(I started a thread on this last week, and how I had found comparative writings that supported my gut feeling.) Maybe I'll repost it.

Noble Hops
22nd February 2011, 01:00
Lord Sidious, what's your theory on where the pre-altered hominids originally came from, and would you say they were basically apes? Do you think there was more than one alien space race besides the "nordics" that spliced their genes into these things?

slvrfx
22nd February 2011, 01:01
Here's my previous thread-

Charles Will Love His New Title

Think of Charles as being an Avenging Angel. (He will laugh when he sees this!)

He is neither good, nor bad, but bringing a message, and that is that there's going to be a 'sweeping clean' of the earth, 'shortly' (considering he said time is irrelevant).

I've had that dinging sensation in my brain from almost the beginning, shortly after seeing the Charles interview- that this is a scenario we already know. Those of us who know the Old Testament story of Lot and how two heavenly messengers came and told him that Sodom and Gomorrah were going to be destroyed, because the people had become so wicked.

And Lot pleaded with them...please-please-please, if I can find 50 good people, PLEASE spare them...

And the messengers agreed.

But he couldn't find 50, so he begged...please, if I can find 10...Lord, if I can find 10, please don't destroy these people...

Nope, couldn't even find 10.

Lot was told to gather his family and leave, and that not one should turn back and gaze upon the destruction, but we know how his wife did, and turned to a pillar of salt.

And so, fire and brimstone fell from the skies,

Then the familiar story of Noah, which is especially banging around in my head...

Was it a messenger, or God himself who warned Noah about the flood..doesn't matter, really. There's a way earlier version, actually 2, one from the Sumerian texts, and another called the Epic of Gilgamesh...same story but different names, and that doesn't matter either...

The point is that Noah was warned, and he tried to warn the people, and they got so angry with him, calling him crazy, and even trying to kill him, but he kept building that boat, and when the time came, he took his entire family and animals, and supplies, and...well, we know the rest...

Scientists, archeologists, and historians who study ancient texts, know that there were events like these, actually, a few, where most of the earth's population was decimated.

One of my sons had a vision that left him in a kind of coma, after he told me, of being taken off planet and being held in the palm of someone's hand, and shown the earth and how it's going to be ravished, when he was 15, and was an absolute pure spirit. (Which doesn't matter, being open is the important thing.)

I had a vison about one year ago, and saw myself and a son walking amongst huge groups of people, distraught, anguished, confused, injured, some dead, and not understanding what had happened but knowing their world would never be the same.

Another son has had identical visions for a long time, a daughter had a dream about an ark of sorts and how we were being told to board, only 2 years ago, and she's not one to talk about such stuff.

Me and my kids, well, that's one thing, but I've had people sending me private messages, about having those same visions and dreams, and it's all the anguish of destruction...massive, and how most won't survive. (They tell me how they are being told that they need to be ready to flee and they will be safe, if they listen.)

The other aspect, is that I understood immediately, who these 33 are, and the 427 families of a certain bloodline, because that's all that research I was doing since 2001. They are also the "Keepers of the Record". I don't believe we can accuse them of causing these events, as much as to say, they won't prevent them. Maybe all they can do is to warn us, or not. (As in the Sumerian texts, and the Epic of Gilgamesh.)

There are just too many synchronicities in all of this, I can't ignore. I've recently found material in certain books that affirm this.

So look at Bill as being the caring and loving Lot, or Noah who can't bear the thought of most of humanity dying, and trying to come up with a solution...

Then look at Charles as being just the messenger. He is only relaying the message. He doesn't care one way or the other. Sort of like the UPS man when he delivers a box.

Take this for what its worth. I'm maybe only another messenger.

Lord Sidious
22nd February 2011, 01:03
Lord Sidious, what's your theory on where the pre-altered hominids originally came from, and would you say they were basically apes? Do you think there was more than one alien space race besides the "nordics" that spliced their genes into these things?

The hominids were probably native to this planet.
And yes, there were other groups that came and altered hominids as well.
Go look up Jimmu, the first Emperor of Japan.
Report back to us if you would on his legendary origins.

slvrfx
22nd February 2011, 01:09
Here's another post, I put up shortly after the first, with some quotes-

Re: Charles Will Love His New Title

Am I a Bible-Thumper? Nah! Just telling a couple familiar stories to get my point across.

I referenced ancient texts as having stories even older then the Old Testament.

Here's are a couple quotes I ran across in a timely fashion:

From Laurence Gardner's, "Genesis of the Grail Kings...The Explosive Story of Genetic Cloning and the Ancient Bloodline of Jesus"

P. 94-

"The adapted Genesis version of the story tells that the Flood was an act of God's personal vengeance, but the Sumerian tablets explains that the great deluge was caused by Enlil and the Assembly of the Anunnaki. The decision was taken by way of a majority vote, but was not approved by all concerned."

P. 95-

"In agreement with the Sumerian tablets, the Epic of Gilgamesh also records that the flood was decreed by the Anunnaki, naming in particular Anu and Enlil, along with their counselors Ninurta and Enuggi. The primary instigator was Enlil, and after the flood his granddaughter Inanna was reported as saying, 'In truth, the olden time has turned to clay'. The account also states that 'the ground was flat like a roof', which is precisely what Sir Richard Leonard Woolley's team found in the 1920s- a great flat bed of hard clay in the flood stratum of Mesopotamia."

Also on P. 95-

"The Gensis version of the story relates that the Flood was instigated by God (Jehovah) because the once 'very good' human race had become wicked, but the Mesopotamian accounts indicate a RAMPANT POPULATION PROBLEM (my caps) which had to be curtailed. An ancient Akkadian text called the Atra-hasis Epic states that the people had multiplied beyond any control and were so noisy that Enlil could not get any sleep."

It's painfully obvious to me, that history might be about to repeat itself.

(This is only one aspect to the story. Charles explained a basic history of these earlier groups in one of his longer posts, about three weeks ago. Remember that the names they go by depends on which ancient text your reading.)

Noble Hops
22nd February 2011, 01:18

From Wiki: "According to Shinto belief, Jimmu is regarded as a direct descendant of the sun goddess, Amaterasu."

Nice. If this is all true, I'm now wondering if there was a time, early on, when the distinctly seperate races were not able to reproduce with each other. If that's the case, did they become so out of evolution, or someone tinkering with their DNA?

king anthony
22nd February 2011, 01:26
Here is a presentation by Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong.

This is a good introduction to what Lord Sidious is talking about. There is much info on this, and the ancients knew this as fact.

There is a full version of this presentation (and his other lectures) online; however, this is the first one I found. It is in parts, look on the right for part 2 and so on; make sure you find the correct parts so you don't get confused.

Part 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy_9OYTZGW4

Good luck.

Lord Sidious
22nd February 2011, 01:47

From Wiki: "According to Shinto belief, Jimmu is regarded as a direct descendant of the sun goddess, Amaterasu."

Nice. If this is all true, I'm now wondering if there was a time, early on, when the distinctly seperate races were not able to reproduce with each other. If that's the case, did they become so out of evolution, or someone tinkering with their DNA?

The title of the Japanese emperors is ''The Son of Heaven'' and they believe that Jimmu descended from the sky.
Have a look at the flag of Japan. The sun.
On another thread, we are talking about the swastika and it's meaning as used by the NSDAP. One of its meanings is as a sun wheel.
Now, last night my time, I had a bo peep at the Ancient Aliens shows from fox. One episode told us about the original Chinese emperor and he had the same background.

This is not a coincidence and it was common knowledge to the ancients.
The scriptures of most religions contain much info. Figuring out how it fits in, well that is the question.
I would suspect that because of the hominid connection, the races could always interbreed.

Next one for you, could you find us the ten commandments?

Wiley
22nd February 2011, 01:55

History " His- Story" Is created and recreated on an almost laughable scale... what you know or hell what any of us know as history is what someone wants us to know or think happened.The history of this planet and those who inhabit it now and before is mind bogglingly vast.Just appreciate the slips here and there anything else is foolish to pursue to any length in MHO

Namaste

Lost Soul
22nd February 2011, 02:12
I've been to SinKiang many years ago and saw the red hair mummies there. The Chinese have to face that what is now China wasn 't always part of China. By the same token, what was once China is no longer China. Specifically, everything north of the Amur River once belonged to China, until the Tsar took it.

slvrfx
22nd February 2011, 02:16
I've been to SinKiang many years ago and saw the red hair mummies there. The Chinese have to face that what is now China wasn 't always part of China. By the same token, what was once China is no longer China. Specifically, everything north of the Amur River once belonged to China, until the Tsar took it.

Similarly, in reading a book about a certain bloodline, the author said, "Consider these people before they were called Hebrews".

Noble Hops
22nd February 2011, 02:21

Sure. What would you like to say about them?

Lord Sidious
22nd February 2011, 02:25

Post em up nugget and we will have a bit of an examination of them and some other scriptures.

Noble Hops
22nd February 2011, 02:40
As requested by Lord Sidious, master of nuggets:

http://www.biblequoteshop.com/sc_images/products/394_large_image.jpg

Lord Sidious
22nd February 2011, 02:42
As requested by Lord Sidious, master of nuggets:

http://www.biblequoteshop.com/sc_images/products/394_large_image.jpg

Two questions.
Are 6 and 10 similar?
And could you get us a definition of adulterate?

Noble Hops
22nd February 2011, 03:02
Two questions.
Are 6 and 10 similar?

You could say the difference between 6 and 10 is acting vs. thinking.

One definition of adultery: Sexual infidelity to one's spouse.

Lord Sidious
22nd February 2011, 03:26
Two questions.
Are 6 and 10 similar?

You could say the difference between 6 and 10 is acting vs. thinking.

One definition of adultery: Sexual infidelity to one's spouse.

Acting v thinking is redundant.
Why did they not have thou shalt not kill and thou shalt not think of killing?

How about this definition for adulterate?
Adultery would be the action of it.

adulterate
[v. uh-duhl-tuh-reyt; adj. uh-duhl-ter-it, -tuh-reyt] Show IPA
verb, -ated, -ating, adjective
–verb (used with object)
to debase or make impure by adding inferior materials or elements; use cheaper, inferior, or less desirable goods in the production of (any professedly genuine article): to adulterate food.

I have some quotes from genesis I would like you guys to consider what do they actually mean?
What I would like you guys to do is suspend what you have been told, read these verses and then think about it.

Genesis 1

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day

Genesis 2

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Genesis 4

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Genesis 6

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

I will come back and ask you some questions about these verses in a while.

slvrfx
22nd February 2011, 14:37

Actually, carved in stone, in ancient Egypt, the commandments, tho just a tad bit different, but barely.

(A list of 'suggestions' for being good humans.)

Seems the writers of the Old Testament plagiarized these as well. (Who would have us believe they had a monopoly on the truth?)

Lord Sidious
22nd February 2011, 14:52

Actually, carved in stone, in ancient Egypt, the commandments, tho just a tad bit different, but barely.

(A list of 'suggestions' for being good humans.)

Seems the writers of the Old Testament plagiarized these as well. (Who would have us believe they had a monopoly on the truth?)

As they say, there isn't much new under the sun.

RedeZra
23rd February 2011, 00:35

the Old Testament is just a record of a nation's reminiscence

as every culture has it's own rich collection of history and tradition

so also the Israelites

truth is not about reading a book no no truth is about being truthful

what we read is either fact or fiction or a little bit of both but it is not truth

truth is being as is love

Noble Hops
23rd February 2011, 01:02

This is a good introduction to what Lord Sidious is talking about. There is much info on this, and the ancients knew this as fact.

There is a full version of this presentation (and his other lectures) online; however, this is the first one I found. It is in parts, look on the right for part 2 and so on; make sure you find the correct parts so you don't get confused.

Good luck.

Just finished watching the whole thing. Excellent! Hadn't heard of him before. Thanks for that post.

Lord Sidious
23rd February 2011, 05:19

so also the Israelites

what we read is either fact or fiction or a little bit of both but it is not truth

They may be a record of someones experiences, but I doubt very much that the ''authors'' were relating their own experiences.

Any of you wanna talk about those verses I posted and what you think they mean?

witchy1
23rd February 2011, 10:20
Hey LS, I was thinking of pointing this gem out some time ago and had no where to put it.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness - (How many is US)
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them..... ( man and woman created in his own image)
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day(end of Day 6)
Day 7 - Day off

Genesis 2
5And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. (why not - didnt he just create them)
7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. (OT says living being) (So created just the one gender - didn't he just create both genders)
22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man (At last the woman arrives)

In the "new international dictionary of the new testament theology" - Zondervan (I dont have a copy because it expensive) but it is described as saying that: "the lord named THEM Adam" If anyone has a copy for confirmation????? I am no scholar of the bible btw. I have also read that 1 day is 1,000 years.

Righteo LS - it appears clear that we have 2 or 3 distinct created species.

Day 6 he (or them) created men and women in his image - Yes? He seemed pretty chuffed with that

Then appears a bit miffed because there were no farmers - so he created a new man to do this work. (must be new because he already created both man and woman in his image)

Then - Oh dear - he needs partner - Lets create one of those from his ribs. (so out pops a new creation woman Eve)

All good again unitl they ate from the tree of knowlege. As soon as they did that they became aware of their bodies and mortal it would seem? Then they got turfed out.

I think the earth is Eden (or the ether of earth/cosmos). The first species (both man and woman) is anyones guess (going with reptile here) So we have a group of men and women created in Gods on image running round in Eden

Clearly they wern't up to gardening - so to appease their whinging he created a man to do the gardening. Then again to stop the whinging he created Eve from his rib.

As we know the rest is history - booted out for "eating from the tree of knowledge "

What happened when we did that - well it appears that we became aware of our bodies beause modesty appeared and we needed clothing. Before we were happy with being naked it says in scripture

I am thinking that before the tree of knowledge thing came up, we were all etheral beings. I dont think etheral beings actually need physical food do they?

So given there was no need to actually EAT anything, what does "eating from the tree of knowledge" actually mean???

The issues of clothing and water etc came after "eating from the tree" so we became aware or conscience

I will stop here - I'm not sure if this is where you were going with this, so if Ive got the wrong end of the stick apologies.

The problems with these theories is that there will be people vehemently discrediting this point of veiw...... not to worry I spose.

FWIW - This is what I currently believe to have occured
Witchy

Lord Sidious
23rd February 2011, 10:59
Excellent analysis Witchy, you got it, there are several species spoken of as being present at the same time, man and the sons of god.
Did you notice that god got angry that they interbred?

witchy1
23rd February 2011, 11:04
Hahahaha, if was going to continue I would have gone into that.......and Lilith.

RedeZra
23rd February 2011, 14:18
They may be a record of someones experiences, but I doubt very much that the ''authors'' were relating their own experiences.

it is interesting to note that the ancient nations around the world share a somewhat identical and intricate mythos consisting of a plethora of gods and goddesses while the Israelites just have one

this is a mysterious anomaly

it is a huge assumption to assert that the gods and goddesses of yore were extra terrestrials although this seems to be the latest craze

Lord Sidious
23rd February 2011, 14:32
Have a listen to the voice over at the beginning of this show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHD1uPVkyk0

king anthony
23rd February 2011, 14:40
Is 'something not understood or without understanding' based on the limitations of knowledge or the abilities of one!? All are given opportunity because all have potential, yet only those with ability 'see what is to be understood'.

I say, for even when one is given or obtains knowledge, most often it is rejected based on one's 'limitations' or 'abilities' - for what will it take, for those to accept truth when it is 'in hand'.

slvrfx
23rd February 2011, 14:49

so also the Israelites

It's a known fact that some of the stories in the Old Testament actually go back to the Babylonian ancient writings and even further back to the Sumerians.

Read the works of Laurence Gardner, and others.

And it's connected to the 427 families Charles refers to.

RedeZra
23rd February 2011, 14:51

of course you know that the flight of fantasy can take us to the very edge of our imagination ; )

slvrfx
23rd February 2011, 14:59

it is interesting to note that the ancient nations around the world share a somewhat identical and intricate mythos consisting of a plethora of gods and goddesses while the Israelites just have one

this is a mysterious anomaly

it is a huge assumption to assert that the gods and goddesses of yore were extra terrestrials although this seems to be the latest craze

The One God of the Israelites came about with Abraham, and this One God was actually Enlil.

Read specifically, Laurence Gardner's, "Genesis of the Grail Kings- The Explosive Story of Genetic Cloning and the Ancient Bloodline of Jesus".

I'm only citing this one book, there are many more.

Gardner was one of the most renowned genealogists for more then 30 families in Europe who already had in their records, proof they were all from the Christ/Magdalene bloodline.

I would suggest you start researching the X genome as well. There's a bit of proof 'out there' in regards to an ET/human hybrid.

Lord Sidious
23rd February 2011, 14:59

of course you know that the flight of fantasy can take us to the very edge of our imagination ; )

Indeed it can.
I don't think the voice over was random.
There are many things in movies and books that people write off as fiction.
Not saying you do or are, just making a point.
''They'' have a habit of hiding things out in plain view.

RedeZra
23rd February 2011, 15:03
It's a known fact that some of the stories in the Old Testament actually go back to the Babylonian ancient writings and even further back to the Sumerians.

sure these old Mesopotamien cultures share a common source

they all mention a flood in a not so distant past and that they used to speak in one tounge before project Babel

slvrfx
23rd February 2011, 15:05
I don't have the time to discuss this. I've been researching all of this for over ten years. I will not back down on what my research has shown me.

Everyone needs to do their own work.

(One thing I'll guarantee is that you'll find out things are not at all what you've been told.)

For instance, I just found today in researching Hermann Goering, that Hitler's supposed theft of lots of art was-

"Hitler wanted to fill his museum with the greatest art treasures in the world, and believed that most of the worlds finest art belonged to Germany after having been looted during the Napoleonic and First World wars."

johnf
23rd February 2011, 15:05
This thread lead me to watch a series of Loyd pyes stuff. And since he pointed out that not everyone believes in Sitchin's I deas.
I Watched Micheal Heisers vid's on problems with Sitchin's works, that was hard to persevere through (dry stuff).
I had never heard of him before, and was surprised to see he was working with Hoagland on an alternate explanation of Niburu.
My main conclusions are, yes we were spliced into Hominids, but the stories about Niburu are put there by modern day Human controllers
who like to feed the fear porn.
I Add into that the idea that Charles adds when he says that the group that fought back the annunaki took control of things and went overboard in thier own way.
That takes a lot of attention and poer away from reptilian overlords and puts in back in the hands of the majority.

slvrfx
23rd February 2011, 15:12

they all mention a flood in a not so distant past and that they used to speak in one tounge before project Babel

Actually, goes even further back into what is now known as Romania... Transylvania, where is also one of the Books of Enoch, previously known to be only in Ethiopia.

Ahhh....Ethopia....the 'home of the first known man, 250,000 years ago, and the oldest woman, 230,000 years ago. (Until there are even more discoveries).

Isn't this just SO exciting??

=[Post Update]=

This thread lead me to watch a series of Loyd pyes stuff. And since he pointed out that not everyone believes in Sitchin's I deas.
I Watched Micheal Heisers vid's on problems with Sitchin's works, that was hard to persevere through (dry stuff).
I had never heard of him before, and was surprised to see he was working with Hoagland on an alternate explanation of Niburu.
My main conclusions are, yes we were spliced into Hominids, but the stories about Niburu are put there by modern day Human controllers
I Add into that the idea that Charles adds when he says that the group that fought back the annunaki took control of things and went overboard in thier own way.
That takes a lot of attention and poer away from reptilian overlords and puts in back in the hands of the majority.

Sitchin became quite famous for his translations, but there was much on this way before him. Decades before Sitchin became famous.

That's why I'm leading people in the direction of Laurence Gardner. He mentions the history of the discoveries, and the names of the ancient texts, not just the Sumerian, but others.

There is quite a bit of scientific proof for an incoming 12th planet, research going back, that I am aware of, the early 1990's.

Last December, an article from NASA on the website, space.com, was about how something huge is now in our solar system, with diagrams of where it is, in relation to our earth and the other planets.

NASA isn't sure at this point what it is, but are speculating, an ort cloud, a red/brown dwarf, or ANOTHER PLANET.

johnf
23rd February 2011, 15:19
thanks Slvfx, I have allways found it hard to sort all this out with all the misinfo around it.
People get so sensitive about history!

slvrfx
23rd February 2011, 15:34
thanks Slvfx, I have allways found it hard to sort all this out with all the misinfo around it.
People get so sensitive about history!

Somewhere in these threads I posted a long, detailed list of all the books I stumbled across in my research.

I asked the BIG QUESTIONS..."Who am I?" "Why am I here?" and "If there is a God, who is he?" and all kinds of info starting flooding in.

I didn't know what I was looking for, so it was all so wonderful that stuff was coming into my life, non-stop after the questions.

A few of the books on my list, were actually given to me, by total strangers, who'd walk up to me, hand me a book, and say they'd felt they needed to give it to me.

I'll put up that post sometime soon.

Thank you for being a seeker. Lots of people are so stuck in the created world.

slvrfx
23rd February 2011, 15:47
Found it. A thread I called, "What Charles Has Done For Me"

"I believe this is a legitimate question that should be answered. Hawkwind is asking as are others.

I can't say I have the answers, but I do feel I have some of the clues, which were given to me, when I went on my search 8 years ago, when I inquired of the Universe, "Who am I? Why am I here? IF there is a God, who is he?"

The answers stared coming immediately, as they will, if you're truly sincere, and if you can be RESPONSIBLE for what you will be given.

(At this point I must be totally clear, that this was/is MY search, and yours will most likely be different, but in my case, it fits in so well in my understanding of what Charles was saying in his interview, and why I found him believable.)

I was fortunate to have highly respected experts coming into my life as well, answering my questions by turning me on to very specific clues.

The very first HUGE clue I was given was that if I would go back as far as I could, in ancient records about ancient civilizations and beliefs, the truth would be found.

Here are the clues given me, in the order of how they came to me-

(I have to say this again, everyone's search will be different, but you WILL GET YOUR ANSWERS if you're sincere, and if you're responsible for what you will be given. THIS IS KEY.)

1. "Drama of the Lost Disciples"

2. "The 12th Planet" Zecheria Sitchin (Many more sources re:these ancient
events.)

3. "Gold of Carre Shinob" Kerry Boren

4. "The Ark of the Covenant" Kerry Boren"

5. "The Widow's Son-Esoteric History of Joseph Smith and the Origin of Mormonism" Kerry Boren

6. "The Lost Books of the Bible"

7. "The Bible Unearthed" Israel Finklestein

8. "The Dead Sea Scrolls Deception" Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh

9. "The Woman with the Alabastar Jar" Margaret Starbird

10. "Holy Blood Holy Grail" Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh

11. "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" Laurence Gardner

12. "Genesis of the Grail Kings" Laurence Gardner

13. "Jesus- Last of the Pharaohs"

14. "The Sirius Mystery" Robert Temple

This is a partial list, these being the most important to me.

The order I got them in was important also, for if you note 6-8, these were essential in de-bunking my preconceived notions.

Very note-worthy was that some of these books were placed into my hands, by total strangers, who felt they needed to give them to me.

Let me repeat, If I've not said it enough in here already, these were MY clues, given to ME, because I asked very specific questions.

In these past few years, ofttimes I won't think about all of this for even a couple years at a time, but every time I get to a 'holding pattern' in my life and ask for more, all of this comes back. I know this is significant.

Most recently, is that shortly before New Years, I asked that more be revealed to me, and days later I 'trip up' on Bill's interview with Charles.

I am convinced there are no accidents."

RedeZra
23rd February 2011, 15:47
Actually, goes even further back into what is now known as Romania... Transylvania, where is also one of the Books of Enoch, previously known to be only in Ethiopia.

Ahhh....Ethopia....the 'home of the first known man, 250,000 years ago, and the oldest woman, 230,000 years ago. (Until there are even more discoveries).

it is exciting ; )

now Enoch is a very peculiar piece of scripture

even the early church fathers held it in high esteem but it was just too old to make it into the Bible

Enoch even names the 'sons of God' that corrupted the human race and caused the flood

it seems that carbon dating is the best to estimate the age of organic remains but it's clock can only backtrack some 60 000 years

oh one more thing

the controllers write books too ; )

slvrfx
23rd February 2011, 16:36

it is exciting ; )

now Enoch is a very peculiar piece of scripture

even the early church fathers held it in high esteem but it was just too old to make it into the Bible

Enoch even names the 'sons of God' that corrupted the human race and caused the flood

it seems that carbon dating is the best to estimate the age of organic remains but it's clock can only backtrack some 60 000 years

oh one more thing

the controllers write books too ; )

That's why it's essential to delve into material from a number of unrelated sources.

Ahh...the little bits and pieces, revealed, between the lines.

Sort of like Eckhart Tolle in his, "New Earth" describes as that precious space, between the thoughts.

Didn't someone say that the unwritten is as important as the written...

(Just thinking out loud.)

Lord Sidious
23rd February 2011, 18:31
I don't have the time to discuss this. I've been researching all of this for over ten years. I will not back down on what my research has shown me.

(One thing I'll guarantee is that you'll find out things are not at all what you've been told.)

For instance, I just found today in researching Hermann Goering, that Hitler's supposed theft of lots of art was-

"Hitler wanted to fill his museum with the greatest art treasures in the world, and believed that most of the world’s finest art belonged to Germany after having been looted during the Napoleonic and First World wars."

Did you know that under the rules of war, the occupying power is obligated to protect works of art under their control?
I think Hermann took that a bit too literal and decided to keep them within arms length.

Of one type of man, maybe, but I don't think all of us are related.
I think there were three progenitor groups.

johnf
23rd February 2011, 20:02

"Hitler wanted to fill his museum with the greatest art treasures in the world, and believed that most of the world’s finest art belonged to Germany after having been looted during the Napoleonic and First World wars."

Did you know that under the rules of war, the occupying power is obligated to protect works of art under their control?
I think Hermann took that a bit too literal and decided to keep them within arms length.

Of one type of man, maybe, but I don't think all of us are related.
I think there were three progenitor groups.

This seems to be a big gap in the story. The Reptoids get all the credit yet there seems to be multiple root races. Micheal Tsarion talks about a preadamic race that retained DNA that caused them to revolt and leave the rule of and the land of the Reptoids. He says it was the DNA that gives us concious awareness of our spiritual nature. So there are two, possibly the attempt to get it right produced others, but there are probably multiple ET races who did there own thing. Ufology makes these claims, that we are an experiment that had DNA contributed by multiple offplanet peoples. Is there evidence of that in history and scriptures?

RedeZra
23rd February 2011, 20:07
That's why it's essential to delve into material from a number of unrelated sources.

Ahh...the little bits and pieces, revealed, between the lines.

Sort of like Eckhart Tolle in his, "New Earth" describes as that precious space, between the thoughts.

Didn't someone say that the unwritten is as important as the written...

yes it's important to have a broad scope and source if one wants to unravel the secrets - still these last couple of centuries has seen much chaos and confusion

I think this is not an accident but a deviate design

therfore I prefer to read what our ancestors wrote themselves and not base my believes on what the new age comers claim that our forefathers wrote

Billy Meier for example must have read Enoch

since Meier's Semjase is remarkable similar to Enoch's Smazz

but where Semjase is an alien there Smazz is an angel

now you can try to turn angels into aliens but that is just a nuage thing ; )

RedeZra
23rd February 2011, 20:33
I don't get this constant need to refer to Tsarion Gardner Sitchin et al

what are you thinking ?

think for yourselves

please

go in peace

slvrfx
23rd February 2011, 20:38
Sorry...slvrfx quote-[For instance, I just found today in researching Hermann Goering, that Hitler's supposed theft of lots of art was-

"Hitler wanted to fill his museum with the greatest art treasures in the world, and believed that most of the worlds finest art belonged to Germany after having been looted during the Napoleonic and First World wars.]

When I first married, over 35 years ago, my mother-in-law told me that when she was young the old-timers in her family, talked about being related to Hermann Goering.

My oldest daughter has taken my genealogical research, which goes back as many as 7 generations in some lines, a step further and is trying to find that link to Hermann, just in the past few weeks.

What she's finding out in biographies is that he made the claim shorty before his death, that he was from some of the Royal families in Eastern Europe, some very famous people were his relatives...and he actually comes from a Jewish line of very wealthy bankers who became Christians in the 1500's.

Neither he nor his parents were anti-Semitic.

In regards to his acquisition of art, yes, but another side to the story is that as Hitler recovered what he felt had been stolen from Germany in previous wars, he was also very particular in what he felt was true art. He only recognized basically landscapes and portraits.

In order to save the other unacceptable art, which Hitler was about to destroy, Goering saved it and stored it in his home (or maybe the rebuilt castles he was willed by his famous Jewish God-father).

His plan, which he was able to accomplish somewhat, was to place all of this art into museums.

He denied to the end, that there was a plan to wipe out the Jews.

(It got this info also from the personal journals and letters of a famous writer, Jesse George Murray, who died in the early 1990's at the age of 89. He was an investigative reporter and also an ambassador (as well as his wife), who the US sent to Germany after WWII, to help rebuild. They were there for five years, and worked almost exclusively with Jewish employees, who after a few months, and a level of trust built, all told George and his wife Virginia (who was also CIA), there never was such a plan in their experience, and that of all of their friends and family members.)

I'm NOT going to argue about this. I'm only saying that I had personal access to this man's entire collection of writings, and that's what he wrote.

"We only know what we've been allowed to know."

RedeZra
23rd February 2011, 20:58

it's hard to believe that the PTB is capable to lie so shamelessly to the public

sadly 911 just proved that is the modus operandi

they lie Big but not good

Lord Sidious
24th February 2011, 02:57

it's hard to believe that the PTB is capable to lie so shamelessly to the public

sadly 911 just proved that is the modus operandi

they lie Big but not good

If you are saying that you believe in the fable of the holocaust, come over to the thread and put up your opinion.
I am interested.
But not here, thanks.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12633-A-look-beneath-the-Holocaust-Propaganda-...

robert
24th February 2011, 04:19
This is a VERY interesting thread, too bad that i'm not as fluent in English as you people are.
It is a unrefuted fact that history has been manipulate to hide the truth from us.
i'm experiencing a language barrier but i'm getting better every day!

Please go on.

Robert

slvrfx
24th February 2011, 04:32
I don't get this constant need to refer to Tsarion Gardner Sitchin et al

what are you thinking ?

think for yourselves

please

go in peace

Ya know, I love to cook. I like to take out a huge pot and add lots of veggies, grains, a bit of meat, and seasonings. Cook it all up, letting it simmer for a few hours so the flavors blend. Throw the fresh herbs at the last minute so they're as fresh as can be..................

And you would tell me to not put anything into the pot?

Annacarl
24th February 2011, 05:31
Great Thread. I know that I do not know and nothing I have been told ever made since to me. I am sure there are many that feel the same as I but do not take the time either because life is just too busy and/or they do not think it matters. I am thankful for my curiosity. I am happy to be here. Thank you all for your seeking.
Anna

RedeZra
24th February 2011, 06:10
If you are saying that you believe in the fable of the holocaust, come over to the thread and put up your opinion.
I am interested.
But not here, thanks.

Oh I guess you forgot already

I am there in that thread

I even thought I made myself pretty clear about the holohoax

Oh well I guess you forgot already

RedeZra
24th February 2011, 06:18
And you would tell me to not put anything into the pot?

nah do what you want

Ahkenaten
24th February 2011, 06:58

=[Post Update]=

Sitchin became quite famous for his translations, but there was much on this way before him. Decades before Sitchin became famous.

That's why I'm leading people in the direction of Laurence Gardner. He mentions the history of the discoveries, and the names of the ancient texts, not just the Sumerian, but others.

There is quite a bit of scientific proof for an incoming 12th planet, research going back, that I am aware of, the early 1990's.

Last December, an article from NASA on the website, space.com, was about how something huge is now in our solar system, with diagrams of where it is, in relation to our earth and the other planets.

NASA isn't sure at this point what it is, but are speculating, an ort cloud, a red/brown dwarf, or ANOTHER PLANET.

The most respected American Sumerian scholar in the last century was Noah Kramer of the University of Chicago. He translated the cuneiform tablets and his translations continue to be used to this day. There is a lot of controversy about the scholarship of Zechariah Sitchin but I will not speak ill of the dead. He did a great service by bringing public attention to the scope and influence of ancient Sumerian culture.

Lord Sidious
24th February 2011, 07:20
I am interested.
But not here, thanks.

Oh I guess you forgot already

I am there in that thread

I even thought I made myself pretty clear about the holohoax

Oh well I guess you forgot already

Sorry RedeZra, I have a lot on my mind right now, so the ol memory isn't working as good as usual.
Now, what was I saying? Seem to have forgotten.

RedeZra
24th February 2011, 14:56
Sorry RedeZra, I have a lot on my mind right now, so the ol memory isn't working as good as usual.

It's OK ; )

hoaxes abound

many can see through some of them and some can see through many of them

Lord Sidious
24th February 2011, 15:47

It's OK ; )

hoaxes abound

many can see through some of them and some can see through many of them

Yeah, pity that it is so few see through that one.
They did a good job, they managed to make it an emotion issue and you know what happens then.

aikisaw
24th February 2011, 19:38

Good luck.

Thank you for posting this I had never heard of Lloyd pye. What a great presentation. He gives you plenty to think about .

http://www.goldenageproject.org.uk/shining.php The Shining Ones by Christian and Barbara Joy O'Brien

http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Eden-William-Bramley/dp/0380718073 The Gods of Eden by William Bramley

These are two great books on the origins of man and ancient civilizations.

If you are going to only read one of the books .....Make it The Shining Ones

Great thread everyone.

slvrfx
24th February 2011, 19:38
More on Herman Goering...hey, I can be off track. This is my thread, after all...

So I came across today, a letter Goering wrote to Churchill a couple days before his took his own life-

Very interesting because the revisionist historians have been saying Hitler didn't want to go to war, but his hand was forced...

"Mr. Churchill,

You will have the satisfaction to survive me and my comrades in misfortune. I do not hesitate to congratulate you on this personal triumph and the finesse with which you have accomplished it. You have gone to great expense in order to secure this success, for yourself and Great Britain. Should I believe you sufficiently naive as to consider this success anything more than a show, detrimental to the Great German Empire, a performance for the peoples and their Jewish and Bolshevist confederates which were maneuvered by you into the war, then my statement to you during the last hour of my life would also in the eyes of posterity be squandered upon an undeserving one."

"I have an only too well grounded opinion of your power and the cunning of your intelligence to credit you with believing the vulgar propaganda with which you motivated the war against us and with which you have had your victory over us glorified in a fantastic show.

I state here with great emphasis as one of the highest military, political and economic leaders of the Great German Empire the following: This war could not be avoided because the politics of Great Britain - under the influence of your person and of your friends of like opinions in all fields - persisted constantly to hinder the life interests and the most natural development of the German people; and - filled with the senile ambition to uphold the British hegemony - preferred the Second World War to an understanding, as we on our side had tried time and again to bring about, beneficial to both of the most prominent nations of Europe.

I declare herewith once more and most emphatically that the guilt of the German people in this war - into which they were forced by you - consists solely in trying to end the eternal difficulties to their national existence, which you artfully instigated and continued."

"You have stated to the German people that you were primarily concerned with the restoration of their democratic mode of life. But you have not said a single word that you want to restore to them the sensible foundations of living, which have been denied to them these past 25 years." (Hey my fellow Americans, does this sound all too familiar??)

We have more access to information then (probably) ever before in the history of Planet Earth.

Let's take advantage.

Here's the link-

http://www.ety.com/HRP/walshcomments/20010714.htm

RedeZra
25th February 2011, 01:11
More on Herman Goering...hey, I can be off track. This is my thread, after all...

Tnx for shining some light on what has been kept in the dark

Herman Goering was IQ tested to 138 before the Nuremberg Trials

Herman was in fact an Ace as was Dnitz

the German group of 22 at that main show trial in Nuremberg

was composed of a 'very superior intelligence'

according to the IQ tests

aikisaw
25th February 2011, 02:11
slvrfx

We have more access to information then (probably) ever before in the history of Planet Earth.

Let's take advantage.

Here's the link-

http://www.ety.com/HRP/walshcomments/20010714.htm

The Goering letter certainly changes your perspective on how things played out.

The thing that jumped out first was this

Goering wrote

It is my fervent wish that you may at least live to see the day on which the world, and the western nations in particular, will become aware of the bitter truth that it was you and your friend Roosevelt who sold the future to Bolshevism for a cheap personal triumph over nationalistic Germany. This day may come sooner than you like, and you in spite of your advanced age, will be vigorous enough to see it dawn bloody red over the British Isles.

I knew FDR had sold out the USA to the communists/Bolsheviks. His staff and Truman's staff were full of them. What surprised me was this was not common knowledge in the states until the 50's. It surprised me that it was that obvious to him at that time.

It was interesting to look at what wasn't said. He did not mention that Churchill sold out for democracy or capitalism.

I will have read it a few more times. Plenty to think about in the letter.

Great post.

Would it be easier to list the things we were not lied to about? Sorry just thinking out loud

RedeZra
25th February 2011, 03:53
I knew FDR had sold out the USA to the communists/Bolsheviks. His staff and Truman's staff were full of them. What surprised me was this was not common knowledge in the states until the 50's. It surprised me that it was that obvious to him at that time.

Bolshevism was a special Zionist brainchild born to topple the Russian tzar

Communism is a general Zionist brainchild born to topple national governments all over the place

the Zionists have ruled both Britain and the US since before our grandparents were born

the Zionists ruled Russia as well after the 1917 revolution

until Stalin took it upon himself to rule Soviet

and sideline and kick the Zionist bolsheviks

this is a Zionist struggle

to rule the whole world

with a Zionist powerbase like the US

they can do a whole lot of damage

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 05:19

Tnx for shining some light on what has been kept in the dark

Herman Goering was IQ tested to 138 before the Nuremberg Trials

Herman was in fact an Ace as was Dnitz

the German group of 22 at that main show trial in Nuremberg

was composed of a 'very superior intelligence'

according to the IQ tests

Goering figured out early that the ''International Military Tribunal'' was rigged.
So, his solution, knowing he was going to get the chop was to play with them.
Some say that he nearly got his name cleared.
And yes, he was an ace, he commaned Von Richtofens Flying Circus at one stage in the first world war.
One anecdote I heard about him, is that he loved jokes and silliness.
There was one guy that used to meet up with him every now and then and repeat all the Herman Goering jokes and stories to him, which amused him no end.

Would it be easier to list the things we were not lied to about? Sorry just thinking out loud

I would think it would be far easier and less time consuming that way.

Bolshevism was a special Zionist brainchild born to topple the Russian tzar

Communism is a general Zionist brainchild born to topple national governments all over the place

the Zionists have ruled both Britain and the US since before our grandparents were born

the Zionists ruled Russia as well after the 1917 revolution

until Stalin took it upon himself to rule Soviet

and sideline and kick the Zionist bolsheviks

this is a Zionist struggle

to rule the whole world

with a Zionist powerbase like the US

they can do a whole lot of damage

This is all very true.
One problem is that many jews who know nothing of this will end up carrying the can for the bad deeds of their kinsman.
Ironically, those kinsman view the other jews as expendable.
I had a friend here before, sadly dead now, who was from a jewish background.
His family was religious, but he knew nothing of it.
When we talked about things, he knew nothing of the goings on that you could place at the feet of ''the jews'' and was quite angry when he found out some of the stuff.
The thing is, when people rant about ''the jews'' they aren't wrong, they just include too many in that classification.
As I was saying to someone yesterday, I hate the criminal jews, but I hate the criminal Whites, the criminal blacks, I think you get the idea.
So this is partially why the paradigm of anti-semitism needs to be cracked, so that the innocents are not lead by the nose by the criminals with the leash.

RedeZra
25th February 2011, 06:20
This is all very true.
One problem is that many jews who know nothing of this will end up carrying the can for the bad deeds of their kinsman.

yes we agree on some very important points

but we are still so few

I must say I find it refreshing

to come across fellow souls

still immune to the many memes

designed by the PTB

Keep up the good work ; )

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 06:31
This is all very true.

yes we agree on some very important points

but we are still so few

I must say I find it refreshing

to come across fellow souls

still immune to the many memes

designed by the PTB

Keep up the good work ; )

If we all sat back and said it was too hard or whatever, then we would deserve whatever happens.
I don't intend to sit back and be passive, it isn't in my nature.

slvrfx
25th February 2011, 15:27
I've come across writers who went as far as saying the Zionists are not in fact, Jews, but are a historical militant group, who came from a region around the Black Sea. (I'm not sure on this, for it's been 30+ years since I found this.)

Absolutely, we must separate the Jewish people from the Zionists. I've seen videos and read about how the major portion of the Jewish people renounce any connection to this small but very powerful group.

Thank you Lord Sidious for pointing that out. It's very important to differentiate.

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 15:43
I've come across writers who went as far as saying the Zionists are not in fact, Jews, but are a historical militant group, who came from a region around the Black Sea. (I'm not sure on this, for it's been 30+ years since I found this.)

Absolutely, we must separate the Jewish people from the Zionists. I've seen videos and read about how the major portion of the Jewish people renounce any connection to this small but very powerful group.

Thank you Lord Sidious for pointing that out. It's very important to differentiate.

Ah yes, the khazars.
This had been put on the back burner so that people don't know.
Most jews aren't aware of them either.

aikisaw
25th February 2011, 17:12
Lord Sideous

This is all very true.
When we talked about things, he knew nothing of the goings on that you could place at the feet of ''the jews'' and was quite angry when he found out some of the stuff.
The thing is, when people rant about ''the jews'' they aren't wrong, they just include too many in that classification.
As I was saying to someone yesterday, I hate the criminal jews, but I hate the criminal Whites, the criminal blacks, I think you get the idea.
So this is partially why the paradigm of anti-semitism needs to be cracked, so that the innocents are not lead by the nose by the criminals with the leash.

I have a friend who happens to be from a wealthy Jewish family. His grand mother when speaking about the Holocaust had said to him " I can't believe we did that to our own people". That line has always stuck with me. It is now finally starting to make sense.

Lord Sidious
25th February 2011, 17:29
Lord Sideous

This is all very true.

I have a friend who happens to be from a wealthy Jewish family. His grand mother when speaking about the Holocaust had said to him " I can't believe we did that to our own people". That line has always stuck with me. It is now finally starting to make sense.

Have a look at this http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12633-A-look-beneath-the-Holocaust-Propaganda-...&p=155702#post155702
The thing is, that the zionist jews were not in the parts of Europe that were occupied by Germany or her allies. They were prepared to sacrifice as many normal jews as they needed to to get their goals met.
And they did. They made stories that even today, people believe and carry around in their psyche of things that you wouldn't even see in a horror movie.
But not for much longer, we are chipping away at the edifice of lies and control even as you read these words.