PDA

View Full Version : Unity is the key - Observations & Analysis

Jared Allison Smith
7th February 2011, 07:58
Hello!

I would just like to point out that this planet we inhabit is facing some very harsh times. There are many highly complex factors at play of which we only have the slightest inkling of what is really taking place and the hands that drive them.

I like to think that everyone that has signed up to this forum has done so with the intent of unraveling the mysteries before us, our very survival as a species may depend on it. This being said, it saddens me to see the amount of petty bickering that goes on here at times. Mr. Ryan constantly refers to "the big picture" and I encourage everyone to take a step back from their own egos really take a look at things here and stop trying to one up each other with battles of intellect and insults. It creates stress for the people who sacrifice so much of their time to try and maintain order and decency.

If everything is energy & relative, that means we are all connected whether we like it or not. :D So, lets think of ourselves as brothers and sisters working together to survive and come up with answers to save this planet, its huge diversity of life, and unravel the mysteries of our hidden heritage and place in this universe.

It seems like we are alone in this, hands that have a the power intervene have strict non-interference policies and have clearly stated its up to us to change things. Pieces of the puzzle and little clues are being dropped left and right but there are still so many important questions left unanswered.

I think the answers we seek will appear if we can prove that we are united and bound and determined to create a better world for our children, and our children's children...

We have to love and respect each other first and foremost if we are to succeed, our love and kindness is our true strength and in it is a capacity for infinite creation. A force that the negative influences casting shadows over this world fears. If we unite, we may become something the parasites perhaps will no longer be able to feed on, forcing them to move on and leaving us to rebuild in a more positive light.

Peace!
Hope everyone reads this in good health and is safe. =)
Jared Allison Smith