PDA

View Full Version : The Oncoming UFO False Flag Operation. Is this a big piece to the Charles Puzzle?

Peta Babkama Luruba Anaku
7th February 2011, 20:30
I would like to start this thread as a way to discuss the topic of the oncoming UFO false flag operation. I hope for it to be a place to possibly discuss what we can do to prepare and better recognize it. I also think it is perhaps a chance to discuss the real ET's. I think "Charles" is passionate about the subject and has eluded to it on a few occasions. I know there is a thread out there somewhere already. I think an updated one might be in order to include all of the new members. This most certainly includes me. There are a million and one Who? What? Where? and Why's we could be asking that may lead to some of the answers we are looking for from "Charles" ie Who are the real ET's? What part of this puzzle are they? I think that is a nice start. Thank you in advance for posting your thoughts. I look forward to it.

7th February 2011, 20:53
"Charles" If by chance you stopped by, 1. Will the false flag operation be the beginning and most recognizable way of identifying what you foreshadowed?
2. What is the best method for us to counter the false flag operation? 3. Is that for us to work out?
4. Upon an eventual revealing of TRUE ET's what part of the puzzle do they play? 5. What is all this about? 5.1 What is the End Game? ie abandonment of our planet for another (Crusaders) and so on....... I am trying to gauge the bigger (if not biggest) picture......I have tried to keep the questions as simple as possible and realize perhaps there may be more to them then just yes or no. Any answer you choose to address in any manner you see fit is appreciated.

Thanks

7th February 2011, 22:23
Sadly this thread is drifting off the radar and deep into PA archives. I had such high hopes for the thoughts, ideas, questions and answers that might have taken place here in possibly solving the puzzle or at the very least being on the right path to ever so slightly tipping the game in our favour. :-(

John White
8th February 2011, 16:51
I had such high hopes for the thoughts, ideas, questions and answers that might have taken place here in possibly solving the puzzle or at the very least being on the right path to ever so slightly tipping the game in our favour. :-(

Ah hope! She is a fickle mistress

If you read the first few pages of this thread you will most likely find what you seek

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11154-Charles-comments-about-a-False-Flag-ET-threat-event-important-new-information

:)

Loki
8th February 2011, 16:56
There wont be an alien invasion of any kind real or staged, the fact that a lot of the public knows about it means it wont happen ... simple as that.

Shezbeth
8th February 2011, 17:01
Respectfully removed - wrong thread

8th February 2011, 17:12
Hello Guys/Gals,

I think its a little presumptuous to say it "wont". There are so many events that can take place between now and then that perhaps will facilitate and opening for it to still occur. It may not be as simple as you think. Shezbeth has a great point. The PA members do not make up the masses, not yet anyways. :-) What form this invasion or false flag operation projects is open for interpretation. I have learned so many new things from "Atticus" that I have never given much thought to previously. Perhaps it will not be an "invasion" instead a "revealing". But to say won't happen I think assumes you know this to be fact. Do you know this to be fact?

John White
8th February 2011, 17:17
Do you know this to be fact?

What's a fact?

Atticus says its off the table (false flag ET)... does that constitute fact?

The exopolitics group reckons genuine disclosure is looking very likely for this year, and contact not long after...

Is that fact?

Living in the Now tells me: should it happen, exercise due diligence

But then, when is that ever not wise?

8th February 2011, 17:25

What's a fact?

The exopolitics group reckons genuine disclosure is looking very likely for this year, and contact not long after...

Is that fact?

Good point. I see what you are saying and I will adjust my way of thinking. Thank you.

Loki
8th February 2011, 17:32
If by fact you mean ... I'm going off the presumption that in line with 99.999999% of prediction's I've ever seen on countless sites like this one over the last 10 years that have not happened ... then yes its a fact with a 99%+ rate of accuracy :)

8th February 2011, 17:42
Thanks Loki,

I would almost say that is a personal belief from personal past experience. Sorry I am not trying to argue and I value your statement and I sincerely take it to thought. I still see .1% open to the possibility. We can agree to disagree. I perhaps should have titled the thread "The Potential Oncoming UFO False Flag Operation". My bad.

Loki
8th February 2011, 17:47
Thanks Loki,

I would almost say that is a personal belief from personal past experience. Sorry I am not trying to argue and I value your statement and I sincerely take it to thought. I still see .1% open to the possibility. We can agree to disagree. I perhaps should have titled the thread "The Potential Oncoming UFO False Flag Operation". My bad.

:) haha man its all good ... i guess I'm just a bit jaded from being in the field so long and seeing so so many predictions that have just come up with nothing .. some of which I was juped with when I was in my younger days.

but yes you are correct it is possible. don't worry about the way I come across I'm not know for being tactful, but i never really ever say anything with malice or anger at any person.

John White
8th February 2011, 17:47

What's a fact?

Is that fact?

Good point. I see what you are saying and I will adjust my way of thinking. Thank you.

Your a good 'un mate, I can tell

Peace and Love :)

Artemesia
8th February 2011, 17:51
One minor tidbit to add that feels very important. With all the current recognnition and remembering going on regarding our reptilian heritage and 'tinkerers', courtesy of some great researchers like David Icke, and all the subsequent aversion and finger pointing going on in that direction, its VERY likely the 'ET's' that are going to be demonized are the reptilians. Be wary of this move. Its much more delightful to integrate this. We all share the 'reptilian brain' to some degree, have experienced its effects on emotion, and have a piece of these creator beings within ourselves. Love it. Learn from it. Don't be too hasty to point fingers and be critical, the controllers are making it VERY easy to do this these days. Much more beneficial to think of the Rainbow Serpent energies, work with this as a means to connecting into and healing the travesties that may have been propagated by the reptilian races. Surely even among their ranks there are individuals who have remembered their own cosmic heritage and seek to heal, transmute, interact with love. That doesn't mean let down all boundaries, I certainly have been reinforcing those in many ways. By doing this, its possible to create a safe space to nuture what is wonderful about the reptilian heritage, the sacred pieces of ourselves that they donated to the pool of light within (DNA) and use it to amplify love. This will be a great contribution to ameliorating the false flag 'threat' into a waving sign of enduring peace and the fortitude which true love can offer.

Namaste

Setras
8th February 2011, 18:00
It depends on the evidence you look as to whether it will be sooner or like some say 2012 Olympics, i believe that TPTB have developed craft which are many many years ahead of the gas guzzlers lumbering through our skys. These will be used if there is a plan to stage this event...... i beleive they have used these in areas of legitimate alien craft to put their shape into the psyche of the public. The engines in these machines would and could solve the planets energy crisis but the developers are reaping the benefits still from oil.

The question i think should be, how do you convince people who see the great, silent floating object that it is just USAF parked above London and not Blergar the zonty vrikth (64th) Supreme overlord of Zogdoria and it's 24 moons?

8th February 2011, 18:02
Loki,

I completely agree. We have all seen the million and one predictions. I know from my experience I am criticized, ridiculed and laughed at for some of things I would talk to people about. I remember being in Grade 4,5,or 6 (not sure) and presenting my first speech (some kind of lesson on public speaking I think) it happened to be on UFO's I think I found more acceptance from the kids in my class then from adults I talk to today. I too am jaded. Big time. I think we all want to believe in something so bad. Sometimes I get lost. I thank you and the PA Forum for being a place I truly feel that I am amongst like minded people who don't laugh at me and instead engage in thoughtful discussion. I would love to hear about some of your work in the field sometime. I am here to learn. From everyone. Thank you.

=[Post Update]=

I must take my big guy for a walk I will return a little later. Sorry.

Setras
8th February 2011, 18:04
If by fact you mean ... I'm going off the presumption that in line with 99.999999% of prediction's I've ever seen on countless sites like this one over the last 10 years that have not happened ... then yes its a fact with a 99%+ rate of accuracy :)

There is talk on other forums that is why all the ambassadors have been recalled and the QDDR is a smoke screen.

Nortreb
8th February 2011, 18:13

What's a fact?

Is that fact?

Right On, John.

If one does happen, will you be able to tell "If it's Live or Memorex" will our test! :cool:

John White
8th February 2011, 18:30

What's a fact?

Is that fact?

Right On, John.

If one does happen, will you be able to tell "If it's Live or Memorex" will our test! :cool:

The test of a man is in the honour of his actions, patience reveals this over time

I trust everyone to be themselves... they never disappoint me in that, even if they are cruel capricious vindictive and mean

With regard to other entities, its just the same... I can't see the bells n whistles phasing me, focus on balance in the self, rest will show what it will be

bashi
8th February 2011, 18:59
Hi Peta,
have you seen this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11701-Full-Disclosure- ?

sunnyrap
8th February 2011, 19:20
I said much the same thing on the RULERS thread...but about being critical and judgmental of humanity itself. Give US a break as well... It's the 'Dr. Smith' effect. What am I talking about? Remember the old TV series (and movie), 'Lost in Space'? Dr. Smith was the blackguard instigator of all mis-adventures. I began to notice there is a 'Dr. Smith' persona/s, in nearly all fictitious--and real--groups. The simplistic response is to wish they would all disappear, but like Il Coyote, they seem to shake things up, lead us in truly unexpected directions, directions which, if it were only up to our peaceful-oriented pre-planning, we would NEVER discover. Just food for thought...
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://stamp-search.com/images/gui9811ss-lost-smith.jpg&imgrefurl=http://stamp-search.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi%3Ftype%3Dsearch%26search%3Dall%26shop%3 Dstamp-search%26amount%3D10%26num%3D978&usg=__4tFEhIjwif5ujbPjMGxqOjWA64Q=&h=436&w=316&sz=45&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=aEk5THje_mvWsM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=108&ei=nJZRTbbaIMP6lweV3Y2QCQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3DLost%2Bin%2BSpace%2BDr.%2BSmith%26um% 3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D764%26bih%3D402%26tbs%3Disch:1 0%2C99&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=229&vpy=39&dur=4476&hovh=264&hovw=191&tx=138&ty=283&oei=nJZRTbbaIMP6lweV3Y2QCQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&biw=764&bih=402

=[Post Update]=

http://www.webtvwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/lost-in-space.jpg

Harley
8th February 2011, 20:26
Welcome to Project Avalon Peta!

I would like to start this thread as a way to discuss the topic of the oncoming UFO false flag operation. I hope for it to be a place to possibly discuss what we can do to prepare and better recognize it. I also think it is perhaps a chance to discuss the real ET's. I think "Charles" is passionate about the subject and has eluded to it on a few occasions. I know there is a thread out there somewhere already. I think an updated one might be in order to include all of the new members.

I'd like to point out that that there are already three other threads regarding the False Flag Alien Attack/Invasion subject with lots of information, and that you can contribute to:

1. False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9653-False-Flag-Alien-Threat-To-Frame-The-ETs-As-Enemies) (20 DEC 2010)

2. Charles' comments about a False Flag ET threat event: important new information (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11154-charles-comments-about-a-false-flag-et-threat-event-important-new-information) (13 JAN 2011)

3. Full Disclosure ! (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11701-Full-Disclosure-) (21 JAN 2011)

Please always do a search on your subject before starting a new thread. It not only helps the members by keeping the information in one or two areas, but it also helps in the mod's/admin's quest to keep the forum clean and organized.

Thanks! :)

8th February 2011, 20:41
Hi Peta,
have you seen this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11701-Full-Disclosure- ?

Thank you bashi. For those of you who have not read the thread bashi was kind enough to post and link here, please visit it. It is well worth a read and well worth mulling over. Outstanding.

Harley
8th February 2011, 21:34
There wont be an alien invasion of any kind real or staged, the fact that a lot of the public knows about it means it wont happen ... simple as that.

The public knows nothing!
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9653-False-Flag-Alien-Threat-To-Frame-The-ETs-As-Enemies&p=128476&viewfull=1#post128476

[...]Atticus says its off the table (false flag ET)[...]
Hi John,

From Questions and Answers from Bill about the Charles material (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12987-Questions-and-Answers-from-Bill-about-the-Charles-material)

Anima66: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12987-Questions-and-Answers-from-Bill-about-the-Charles-material&p=124194&viewfull=1#post124194

Now that the 33 have disbanded to some extent is the false flag ET scare still on the cards?

Bill Ryan: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12987-Questions-and-Answers-from-Bill-about-the-Charles-material&p=124396&viewfull=1#post124396

I'd love to hear Charles' answer.

Atticus: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12987-Questions-and-Answers-from-Bill-about-the-Charles-material&p=124421&viewfull=1#post124421

I have no information to the contrary.