PDA

View Full Version : Project Avalon Members Question thread

Beth
8th February 2011, 18:18
I have a question, but not for Charles, do you all have the ability to ask yourselves the tough questions and get your own answers?

Beth what a GLORIOUS idea you just gave me!!

Someone should start a " Project Avalon Member Question thread"

Ask all..or ask an individual... a place to share all our answers.

Great idea Beautiful.

I'm gonna have Miss Celine get this ball rolling :)

Celine
8th February 2011, 18:22
YAY!! ..your so sweet beth.

This is a great idea that I will love reading every day..

My first Question would be...

To everyone:

Do you believe we have changed the time line and are now (more then ever) in control of our own destiny? If yes, then what do you think our destiny will be?

John White
8th February 2011, 18:27
Do you believe we have changed the time line and are now (more then ever) in control of our own destiny? If yes, then what do you think our destiny will be?

We always were.. apathy equally shapes our destiny

Awakening is the real-I-sation our power is our own

Destiny... my only ambition is to live consciously and spend my "time" well

Our collective destiny... infinite is my imagination, I do my part collectively

The joy of the journey is in the discovery

Calz
8th February 2011, 18:30
I have a question, but not for Charles, do you all have the ability to ask yourselves the tough questions and get your own answers?

Great idea Beautiful.

Hmmm ... okay.

Is there any possibility in creating a thread that is only open when Charles is posting and closed immediately afterwards???

Would need to be co-ordinated with one of the mods of course.

If the strictest of rules were applied that ***ONLY*** questions to Charles were allowed and no chatter that would certainly condense and simplify things. Yes I understand that is easier said than done but it does have a beneficial result to all of us so perhaps in this case it could work???

I expect the whole Q/A Charles thing will carry on to the next level soon but that would seem to be a dramatically better method than what is currently happening.

Many people want to visit other threads and I think this would be helpful?

Whitehaze
8th February 2011, 18:31

To everyone:

YES! YES! YES! Just over the last 24 hours I have talked with many people, shared ideas and thoughts. Have been guided and have attempted to guide others. Each of the people I have had contact with had something specific to say, and opened other doors towards the ultimate goal. I am extremely glad I found my way here to Avalon, this is indeed the greatest group of minds and spirits I have ever encountered in my life. Our destiny will be the one that we create and share.

pugwash84
8th February 2011, 18:31
imo there are key points in time which wont change and eventualy will happen but maybe delaying them or bringing them forward who knows what we do. A lot of other things surrouding them are totaly in our hands like the little things but i think even a single person has key points in their life which will eventualy happen and only can prolong them or bring them forward sooner.

sandy
8th February 2011, 18:54
Dear Beth,Celine and all others,

The question of asking yourself tough questions and the time line, etc are thought provoking. I have spent a lifetime following my intuition, often to my demise, as it really was ego. With years of learning about the ego and its need for control and power I have had to assess where I was coming from, (hidden agenda, intention,) own that behavior and admit it first to myself and then to whom ever I may have harmed as a result. I now try to live this way each day being more successful than not but not perfect by no means.

I often think of the Time line and wonder if all the concerns around this for humanity are really out of our hands. I say this because of my belief the Mother Earths Spirit is the greatest energy on this planet and in the end she may call the shots when it comes to a time line. Our destiny may be in her hands versus the PTB or our present civilization.

Either way the end result is I will carry on from now to eternity. :)

Shezbeth
8th February 2011, 19:05

We as individuals, yes. We as a society, no.

I am most hopeful for those who are willing to take a stand and take part in the survival and perpetuity of humanity, but for everyone seeking there are at least 100 who embrace apathy and immediate gratification. Perhaps that is a reflection of the US only, or perhaps just California - hard for me to say, I've lived in CA for the past 20 years.

Still, I find that individuals have had generations, centuries, millenia even to seek and find the 'ways' which have been pointed out for over 2000 years,... and yet too much of (again perhaps not all) society wants to play video games, watch T.V., have keggers,....

There is a divide, and the potential future for the individual is respectively exponential to the choices and actions they make/take.

Inelia
8th February 2011, 19:11

To everyone:

I think we can all change our personal timeline, now, and that as it changes, it merges with those others who are going for a similar timeline. It is my understanding that this is in fact one of the "secrets" the elites have had over the masses. They can influence the masses to move their timelines into the elite's chosen ones. But that only happens because people are not aware they have control over their timelines.
The "The Secret" cultural revolution touched on this freedom, but it was quickly curtailed to aim it toward financial wealth, sexual/romantic satisfaction and ego stroking (fame). But the seed is there. One person affects their own timeline, a group with a common goal affects all the members of that timeline, and the collective is affected on a resonance factor. The more one particular timeline resonates on the majority of people, that's the one which will be experienced by the collective.
As the universe is quantum, we can also tap into other timelines, the what ifs, type ones. And meet ourselves in different situations, explore worlds that have developed differently, it's awesome.

Thank you for posting that question, it's very, very important.

Dennis Leahy
8th February 2011, 19:22

I vacillate back and forth between hope and despair. That's just me being 100% honest - I wish I could just say "yes!"

In my little world of direct face-to-face contact (family, friends, some neighbors, some community members), there seems to be a slow shift in the right direction (meaning some are starting to awaken), but many more of them have dug their heels in and will be fully oblivious when the SHTF. In fact, some will remain so brainwashed that they will angrily blame anyone who spoke out against THTB or was "trying to change the government" (they still won't know about anything beyond their visible government, imbuing their government with the highest power/authority on Earth.)

I would feel good that there is a general trend toward awakening, if the process would speed up. I am fearful (despairing) when I think there won't be enough time before it is too late.

On a personal spiritual level, that I figured out I am here for selfless service, sharing love and compassion, and that I understand the cycles of reincarnation are for attempts at spiritual development - this is a wonderful feeling, and no one can take that away or enslave that understanding. So, in that way, I am more in control of my own destiny. But, from my compassionate heart, I long to see all of us breaking free together.

Dennis

benevolentcrow
8th February 2011, 19:47
"When you think you are right, there’s usually someone who will think you are wrong. But if you are wrong, it doesn’t mean to say they are right."

We can all attest that it is a slow process, sometimes painfully slow. Those that don't agree with us, family, friends, people that we would want to reap the benefits of positive thinking to the point that we can change destiny.

Not everyone is ready to jump on the band wagon and they may never be ready, the PA band wagon is a good place to start! I can hear the music now!

Celine
8th February 2011, 20:25
If the strictest of rules were applied that ***ONLY*** questions to Charles were allowed and no chatter that would certainly condense and simplify things. Yes I understand that is easier said than done but it does have a beneficial result to all of us so perhaps in this case it could work???

I expect the whole Q/A Charles thing will carry on to the next level soon but that would seem to be a dramatically better method than what is currently happening.

I dont believe that is possible..I know Bill and Richard have looked into this..if anyone has suggestions then i am sure he will appre3ciate hearing them

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Our destiny will be the one that we create and share.

I agree ... the creation part is so stimulating and the sharing part so satisfying

JDM
8th February 2011, 20:30

I think we are on the exact time line that we are meant to be on.

I also believe everyones destiny is there own. Sometimes they may feel they have control over it and other times they may feel they don't(could just be an illusion).

Our destiny as a collective or species? personally I think our species is destine for the stars, cosmos, and beyond.

Celine
8th February 2011, 20:38
We as individuals, yes. We as a society, no.

There is a divide, and the potential future for the individual is respectively exponential to the choices and actions they make/take.

I am very curious to know more about your position on this...

We ARE the whole...so why would it be different then the individual?

Celine
8th February 2011, 20:49
Thank you for posting that question, it's very, very important.

Most welcome Inelia. Your thoughts are always revealing.

Perhaps a question from you ?

I know I would find that very stimulating.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Questions anyone?

galactica
8th February 2011, 20:51
We are changing ... so I believe we are changing realities ... past and future, as well as now, stacked, though an infinity loop ...

Dennis Leahy
8th February 2011, 20:59
Question: It is now possible to undergo special hypnosis allowing us to remember not only past lives but also time spent between lives - something only available to a smattering of mystics throughout the ages. Why aren't more people doing it?

Dennis

greybeard
8th February 2011, 21:04
I honestly dont believe in time lines.
I believe every moment is full of potential.
Each choice in the moment opens up new potential.
Collectively there is a myriad of choices and therefore potential.

Why therefore limit yourself to the concept of time line which is a man made construct and therefore restriction?

Theres a tough question or is it really?

Chris

galactica
8th February 2011, 21:04
Dennis, is effortless knowing, knowing yourself as a field, as a unified field, with ability to access what you need to know when you need to know it, of more value ... ?

Rocky_Shorz
8th February 2011, 21:14

Great idea Beautiful.

Hmmm ... okay.

Is there any possibility in creating a thread that is only open when Charles is posting and closed immediately afterwards???

Would need to be co-ordinated with one of the mods of course.

well the problem is we are a 24/7 forum and many digging through the 5000 post thread run across questions important to ask at that moment, with the thread closed the question is forgotten. What if it was the most important question of the thread?

I myself think the Q&A thread showing all the questions and answers in order from the different monster threads are the best way to keep it organized...

We all want to be part of the discussion and each need to think before posting if it is helping the conversation moving forward. Remember Charles said he is watching for important "ANSWERS" not questions that are coming from Avalon Members...

Shezbeth
8th February 2011, 21:23

Admitting, we're not down to the wire YET, and perhaps I should ammend that to say:
"We as an entire society have not yet expressed the willingness to take control of our destiny to the degree that many individuals have"

Someone once told me that "One cannot change one's destiny, one can only realize it". That same also imparted that "realizing" (directing) one's destiny is the responsibility of the individual.

I would surmise - again based on my immediate local, state, and national impressions - that a vast array of those groups are not ready to take control, as evidenced by their behaviors and habits. This is not to say they will not, just that they do not seem to want to currently. I could wax indefinitely on the many evidences of this, both personal and reported.

greybeard
8th February 2011, 21:27
Question: It is now possible to undergo special hypnosis allowing us to remember not only past lives but also time spent between lives - something only available to a smattering of mystics throughout the ages. Why aren't more people doing it?

Dennis

hi Dennis
Yes as a qualified hypnotherapist I can validated hypnosis but it will not give you the answer to the question "Who am I?"

The finding of the answer to that question is what the mystics claim is the whole purpose of life.

Know thyself.

The answer is only to be found inside.

Be still and know that I am God.

Eckhart Tolle a modern Mystic said in his book "A new Earth"

Healers are the anchor for the new energy coming into the earth.

He also said part of the old consciousness was created by the the frantic energy of people rushing trying to keep up.

Those who are aware and work quietly in the world balance off the frantic energy of most of the population.

Regards Chris

White Rabbit
8th February 2011, 21:28
Remember Charles said he is watching for important "ANSWERS" not questions that are coming from Avalon Members...

ah, but the answers themselves may very well be in the questions...

shiva777
8th February 2011, 21:40
almost all posts I have read of "greybeards", reference Tolle or Hawkins,admittedly I haven;t read many of chris' posts for many months now ....the so-called enlightenment and bliss Tolle and Hawkins teach can be replicated in anyone through a good hypnotist...that is NOT ENLIGHTENMENT..it is a mind control trap that is quite clever and has seduced many people in to a FALLEN DIMENSIONAL bliss space...true enlightenment is a result of DNA activation,bringing with it ablities and knowledge and CONNECTION to TRUE SOURCE LIGHT that Tolle and Hawkins show no indication of..

I know many people don't get that as Chris doesn't but you will NEED to get that in the near future,the universe will no longer tolerate the false enlightened teachings and states that Chris CONSTANTLY promotes while trying to play the "wise man" in this forum

Mind control works in many ways and most of the new age movement and Chris' "masters" are both victims and propogaters of it.....and yes Chris,I know what your reply to this will most probably be and I won't bother reading it...get out from behind your computer and get honest with yourself and SEE how you have been fooled as a result of your desperation to get out of your suffering...it's a clever trap and youi may not be clever enough to get out of it(as is the "charles "stuff..which I also don't bother investing my energy in to)...it feels good to get off your knees...more people in Avalon should try it,instead more seem to be falling to their knees here

Celine
8th February 2011, 21:40

Admitting, we're not down to the wire YET, and perhaps I should ammend that to say:
"We as an entire society have not yet expressed the willingness to take control of our destiny to the degree that many individuals have"

Someone once told me that "One cannot change one's destiny, one can only realize it". That same also imparted that "realizing" (directing) one's destiny is the responsibility of the individual.

I would surmise - again based on my immediate local, state, and national impressions - that a vast array of those groups are not ready to take control, as evidenced by their behaviors and habits. This is not to say they will not, just that they do not seem to want to currently. I could wax indefinitely on the many evidences of this, both personal and reported.

I have ultimate faith in the Human spirit ..in times of crisis we behave differently.

Natural disasters are a good example.. How many human interest stories have come out of ...floods...hurricanes...earthquakes...

Bonding , is something we all do so well.

LiveFree
8th February 2011, 21:41
Thank you Chris, I never thought about it that way before. Makes me feel a little less frustrated with my position.

Lefty Dave
8th February 2011, 21:43
Greetings

No, I don't feel we've changed anything.

In the world I'm living in, every few days it is more madness...with a new law subjecting us to more tyranny...a new tax taking from the poor and giving to the rich...more bad news (oil spills, school shootings, fish / bird kills) weekly in the news...and on a personal level...every week or two someone else I've known or loved in life dies...or is diagnosed with cancer...(comes with being over 60, I reckon)...
In my life, things started going to hell in 1980...and it's been a steady decline ever since...

I'd like to be more positive about things...hell, I was an original Glenn Turner.. Dare to be Great.. positive thinker,
Just don't see any progress here in America...only regress, or digress
The people who hurt us are rewarded or promoted...those that try to help us are criticized or condemned... a never ending assault on all aspects of our society.

I come here to PA, as I did at PC, ATS, WingMakers, and Wanttoknow, in hopes of finding some answers, some new friends with new ideas, keeping my 'ear to the ground' so to speak in hopes someone comes forth with a better direction....
I'll keep any negativity to a minimum... never offend anyone intentionally ...and praise goodness when I see it...otherwise I'll just be cruising from post to post , checking out what is important to others..and adjusting my own point of view from what I learn and discern ...
Blessings

Celine
8th February 2011, 21:44
almost all posts of have read of "greybeards" reference Tolle or Hawkins,admittedly I haven;t read many of chris' posts for many months now ....the so-called enlightenment and bliss Tolle and Hawlkins teach can be replicated in anyone through a good hypnotist...that is NOT ENLIGHTENMENT..it is a mind control trap that is quite clever and has seduced many people in to a FALLEN DIMENSIONAL bliss space...true enlightenment is a result of DNA activation,bringing with it ablities and knowledge and CONNECTION to TRUE SOURCE LIGHT that Tolle and Hawkins show no indication of..

I know many people don't get that is Chris doesn't but you will NEED to get that in the near future,the universe will no longer tolerate the false enlightened teachings and states that Chris CONSTANTLY promotes while trying to play the "wise man" in this forum

Mind control works in many ways and the new age movement and Chris' "masters" are both victims and propogaters of it.....

The light shinning in your avatar seems to miss represent you...

You know what... YOU are correct about many things.

And I would bet my valentines day roses, on the fact that Chris would gladly learn and grow, from someone who had the wisdom to present that point of view in a manner that wasnt condescending and bullying.

All of us here(you included) have a lot of experience with mind control, please, do not underestimate us.

Shezbeth
8th February 2011, 21:46
Natural disasters are a good example

True, but it shouldn't take a natural disaster to inspire people to bond together. Many people do that naturally, but many do not. And/or many bond together with like influences and minds which currently don't/won't express the slightest responsibility when offered modern consumerism. Now if THAT were to experience a natural disaster from which it could not emerge,....

Celine
8th February 2011, 21:49
True, but it shouldn't take a natural disaster to inspire people to bond together.

Ya, your right..it shouldnt...but..

Seems to be one of the best ways we learn...

Think of growing up.. Us humans are about "20 years old" ... Just about to leave mom and dads basement...

Sometimes you need a big catalyst to move to the next level.

I dont mean i support "causing" such a catalyst....but...sigh i do see its value.

Celine
8th February 2011, 21:53

Dennis

Fear...

It takes courage to look at ones past lives..

Sometimes it makes this life seem... mundane and irrelevant.

The loneliness many feel can be debilitating...

Rocky_Shorz
8th February 2011, 21:55
come on people, think about it for a moment...

birds and fish dying by the millions...

experts are clueless to what is causing it...

The 33 sent Charles to us for answers...

we stopped the deaths of fish and birds by recognizing the chemtrails made from Thorium were causing anti matter bursts...

we opened their eyes to secrets a few of the 33 had kept hidden from the others for thousands of years...

This knowledge shattered the 33 into fragments all who are scrambling for power...

The one who has taken the lead of the 33, recognizes what we have already done, and has offered us Earth as our prize...

BUT...

we need to finish giving the answers they are seeking, while at the same time showing we are Essenes, a community that has no anger...

from Wiki

A little later Josephus gave a detailed account of the Essenes in The Jewish War (c. 75 A.D.) with a shorter description in Antiquities of the Jews (c. 94 A.D.) and The Life of Flavius Josephus (c. 97 A.D.). Claiming first hand knowledge, he lists the Essenoi as one of the three sects of Jewish philosophy[6] alongside the Pharisees and the Sadducees. He relates the same information concerning piety, celibacy, the absence of personal property and of money, the belief in communality and commitment to a strict observance of the Sabbath. He further adds that the Essenes ritually immersed in water every morning, ate together after prayer, devoted themselves to charity and benevolence, forbade the expression of anger, studied the books of the elders, preserved secrets, and were very mindful of the names of the angels kept in their sacred writings...

anger is the tool of the shattered 33 that left the council with their own plans...

can we do it?

Shezbeth
8th February 2011, 21:55
I dont mean i support "causing" such a catalyst....but...sigh i do see its value.

I agree. Not saying we are, but when making an omlette. I'm not volunteering anyone, I'm saying that there are those (many) who are volunteering themselves by irresponsible behaviors and habits. I hope for them certainly! I recognize I may be among them! However, not all can/will/should make it. IMO

3optic
8th February 2011, 21:58
almost all posts I have read of "greybeards", reference Tolle or Hawkins,admittedly I haven;t read many of chris' posts for many months now ....the so-called enlightenment and bliss Tolle and Hawkins teach can be replicated in anyone through a good hypnotist...that is NOT ENLIGHTENMENT..it is a mind control trap that is quite clever and has seduced many people in to a FALLEN DIMENSIONAL bliss space...true enlightenment is a result of DNA activation,bringing with it ablities and knowledge and CONNECTION to TRUE SOURCE LIGHT that Tolle and Hawkins show no indication of..

I know many people don't get that as Chris doesn't but you will NEED to get that in the near future,the universe will no longer tolerate the false enlightened teachings and states that Chris CONSTANTLY promotes while trying to play the "wise man" in this forum

Mind control works in many ways and most of the new age movement and Chris' "masters" are both victims and propogaters of it.....and yes Chris,I know what your reply to this will most probably be and I won't bother reading it...get out from behind your computer and get honest with yourself and SEE how you have been fooled as a result of your desperation to get out of your suffering...it's a clever trap and youi may not be clever enough to get out of it(as is the "charles "stuff..which I also don't bother investing my energy in to)...it feels good to get off your knees...more people in Avalon should try it,instead more seem to be falling to their knees here

All due respect, Shiva for someone claiming to know what Chris is talking about in his posts (admitting not to have read many of them) there seems to be a lack of understanding of the lineage he's talking about. Here's some helpfull links if you care to learn:

Advaita Vedanta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Vedanta)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12455-Book-recommendation-I-am-that-by-Nissagardatta&highlight=sri+nissargadatta

Furthermore, Tolle from what I understand is not a New Age proselytiser. He's just trying to teach basic moment to moment awareness. It's the same stuff Thich Nhat Hanh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thich_Nhat_Hanh) teaches. It's the same stuff most mystical schools of thought, particularly Eastern ones talk about. There is no difference.

Found this part particularly curious:

and yes Chris,I know what your reply to this will most probably be and I won't bother reading it

LOL! I guess we can forgo any discussion and just take gratefully these pronouncements as they are handed down from the mountain top! ;)

LiveFree
8th February 2011, 21:58
I agree about the natural disaster scenario. In this day and age, with all that we have on hand it has tended (in the industrialized nations) to make us more able to go it alone. You don't need your friends, family, community to help build your house or bring in your harvest. I think it makes people forget that we used to do those things. Because we have lived this way for so long most don't see the relevance to it anymore. Some of my favorite shows to watch are old reruns of Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons because I love the sense of community and family that they convey.

Beth
8th February 2011, 22:01
I have a question:

What do you all like best and least about yourselves?

greybeard
8th February 2011, 22:12
Shiva777

The light shinning in your avatar seems to miss represent you...

You know what... YOU are correct about many things.

And I would bet my valentines day roses, on the fact that Chris would gladly learn and grow, from someone who had the wisdom to present that point of view in a manner that wasnt condescending and bullying.

All of us here(you included) have a lot of experience with mind control, please, do not underestimate us.[/QUOTE]

Sending Celine a valentine rose.

Im laughing.

Hawkins and Tolle are new in my life.
I was having Divine experiences as far back as I can remember, before I even heard the word God.
I know I had past lives but Im here Now so they are of no consquence.

My earliest memory is pre language. As a toddler I escaped the front room and was heading up the stairs. Ihad just about got to he first landing when Mum discovered me and panicked, She shouted up that stairs dont move you will fall. I remember my words in my head so clear. " I got this far I will get the rest of the way my self"

Very adult for a baby.
Un fortunately her emotional panic had closeting thereafter left me very frightened of heights till I met Dr Hawkins in USA, just a hand shake after a seminar, he had no knowledge of my fear, I was not aware of the healing that happened but it did, That night I went up on a Ferris Wheel, effortless, no fear.

Again before English speaking enlightened teachers I spent time in India with God realized men. That term is strange to us but It means they realized the presence of God within.
So it would appear that every one but the followers of AD have it wrong.

My experiences mostly happened before searching for truth, I wanted to know what was happening to me.
So hypnosis mind control hypnosis is just not relevant. Oh and I was no of any religion. I did not go to church.

Free world believe what you like I am still learning.

Chris

Celine
8th February 2011, 22:17
I have a question:

I like that i LOVE PURPLE... and that i can see beauty in everything.

I like least about myself.... Is that i am reactionary and as some have have said recently..thin skinned.

Great question...can you answer yours beth?

Lefty Dave
8th February 2011, 22:19
I have a question:

I like best that I'm still willing to learn new ideas....
I like least that many of my old ideas still hold me down...

thanks for asking !

Maria Stade
8th February 2011, 22:22
Most people are not avare of what is happening now !
They need to know and start their own invetigation !
I have for 3 years done nothing more than sharing information on many forums wit people from many contries.
Bill and Kerries work have been some of my sharing !
I must say now I have taken a rest for some month to be with you all here !

The energi is rising and people do here in sweden gather together in small groops.

My teaching is to share feely also heling and other things that we have and can give free.

I have been helping many that is avakening trough different stages in this that can be difficult. Always privat !

The only thing I ask in return is for others to do the same.

Me and beloved Jorr are staring to grow some food this year and we will also make our own seedbank also for others to maby share or trade later.

I have lisstended to different teachers like Tolle and so on ! People dose not have money to day and some are charging a lot of money.

I recomend Moji he has also live seminars and dont seem to be corrupt by people arround that trye to make lots of money.

Youtube is a rich source of information !

Thank you all You are making this forum very special and I will stay as long as I feel I can be of any use !

Sharing by heart for the better of all.

And yes Just to send someone a beautyful message by email is free sharing !

Only Love !

Maria

Beth
8th February 2011, 22:27
Great question...can you answer yours beth?

Funny enough I asked the question even before I thought of my own answer.

I probably like my humor the best (even though my loving nature is important too).

I was trying to think what I like least but couldn't really think of anything, lol. I guess that's because I always tell myself I'm perfectly imperfect. :P

Luke
8th February 2011, 22:31

To everyone:

Love that.

That is a basic design. nested spheres, based on integral philosophy.
They are nested , so anyone that is on outer layer is also on all layers within.

Our capabilities are not equal, but we are one family.. No-one should appoint a ruler.

Every man is a nation.

We are speakers at Round Table .. we choose our level of involvement, but never should this involvement be denied.

Communication facilitates through all level - you choose what level is where you can add mosts, but you are on all of them, simultaneously.

Also note energy flow: The further we go, the easier it is to jump on upper layer... the further we go, the easier inner paths are...

Anla'Shok (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anla%27shok) lead the way, but anyone can join :)

(and this is, IMO, what we are doing here)

(And yes- we changed the timeline - the second we realized that there is other, viable alternative. .. and we now wait for the birth of it .. but one need to be careful, as old regime has some pretty convincing masks to hide behind)

Shezbeth
8th February 2011, 22:33

Excellent question!

I like most my perseverence - Willingness and ability to carry on toward something I find to be of purpose regardless of consequences, red tape, or social perception.

I most dislike my perseverence - Willingness and ability to carry on toward something I find to be of purpose regardless of consequences, red tape, or social perception.

^_^

Magdalena
8th February 2011, 22:33
Dear Shezbeth,

The ones who do not want to play video games, watch t.v. etc. are looking for answers. I am one of them and for so far am happy to have found you.

Shezbeth
8th February 2011, 22:35
The ones who do not want to play video games, watch t.v. etc. are looking for answers. I am one of them

Welcome, not from me but from the spirit of this Forum

But also from me. ^_^

greybeard
8th February 2011, 22:45
Hi 3optic
we both like Rumi so does that man Tolle.

I went to hear him speak in London with about 1000 others.

He came out looking quite aprehensive, He sat quiet for qute a while. I thought oh sh** hes lost it, bottled out. Then he said.

"If I thought you had come to hear me that would be quite frightening", then he quoted rumi

"I am a hole in a flute that the Christ breath flows through, listen to the music"

He spoke of consciousness, rising energy, for a few moment and then stated that he was one of the many that the rising consciousness was now moving through.
That a new (to us) consciousness was moving through all who were ready, and that the old consciousness ego driven was putting up fight.

He stated that we are on the verge of the biggest step forward in the evolution of mankind since we left the sea to become mammals. That is BIG.

The talk was just when The Power of Now became the New York Times no 1 Best seller.
If you haven't read it I suggest you do.

Why worry its all taken care of,----- so are you.

Love
Chris

shiva777
8th February 2011, 22:47
Christ isn't breathing through Tolle or Hawkins...reptilian default "christ" conciousness is...lots of Truth,mixed with serious deception and ignorance,Advaita vedanta is a trap,a sabotaged "truth" relay that subtlely leads people in to surrendering to false light...look at the legacy of the Advaita "masters" and the poverty conciousness resulting...

...Chris continues to be deceived as I expect most readers of this will be

Beth
8th February 2011, 22:51
You guys, I want this thread to be about US! Not Charles, 33, Asha Deane, Tolle, etc.

The questions are about us, and maybe we'll learn some more things not only about others, but ourselves in the process. Thank you.

Maria Stade
8th February 2011, 22:57
I have a question:

Dont judge your self you are amazing as you are !

Love your self even your what you dont think is so good, its all you !

Namaste

White Rabbit
8th February 2011, 22:58
I have a question:

Sometimes the things I like the best are also the things that I like the least... and sometimes the reverse is also true. The trick is balancing and learning....

greybeard
8th February 2011, 23:01
Sorry I was speaking about first hand witnessing and experiencing. ie about me

However I know where you are coming from Beth and I do understand,

You have a difficult job and I am all for discipline, preferably other peoples. Smiling

Regards Chris

sandy
8th February 2011, 23:07
Oh Gosh Beth~~~

I could make a list of both and then debate forever because without my weaknesses I would have no strengths and to chose which is the best of each category is tough......... I guess I would have to say I love that I have been very curious about life ever since I can remember and love to learn new things......................... What brings me much learning is my lack of trust in myself and my intuition and thus the cycle continues :)

Fredkc
8th February 2011, 23:08
Mod hat off
Shiva, you wouldn't have a clue, even if somebody gave you another one.

What do I like least about me?
My intolerance of intolerance.

Fred

3optic
8th February 2011, 23:08
You guys, I want this thread to be about US! Not Charles, 33, Asha Deane, Tolle, etc.

The questions are about us, and maybe we'll learn some more things not only about others, but ourselves in the process. Thank you.

I'd say my finest quality an ability to enjoy. My worst is a tendency to give in to subconscious thought forms that trigger me to engage in argumentative exchanges meant to reinforce my intellectual vanity in the face of comments made by Shiva777! (Big wink to you Shiva)

modwiz
8th February 2011, 23:13

To everyone:

Yes.

No. Self control and control of destiny are not inseparable.

I see self control as something that needs some focus. The behavior following certain requests by moderators is a case in point.

A little more mirror work would do wonders as well as attending to the woundedness that is usually at the core of dis-empowerment.

Celine
8th February 2011, 23:15

I agree with your intent here Beth..

But there might be some questions that have Charles or the others in it... but its still about OUR answers ..Together INCLUDING Charles..when i last checked..he to is a member here.

greybeard
8th February 2011, 23:18
I have a question:

I like the fact that I dont have to be right and can laugh at me.

Im not so keen on the fact that I take delight in knowingly letting my ego out to play at times,

Chris

greybeard
8th February 2011, 23:26

To everyone:

Yes.

No. Self control and control of destiny are not inseparable.

I see self control as something that needs some focus. The behavior following certain requests by moderators is a case in point.

A little more mirror work would do wonders as well as attending to the woundedness that is usually at the core of dis-empowerment.

I think a mod has to say NO like they mean it.

If no posts beyond this point is the case then anything after that should be deleted.
People feel comfortable with sensible enforced rules.
If their post is deleted they will soon realize why and not do it again.
However it would be good if such an announcement was like a signature/sticky so that it would remain after any last post and not get buried.

autochthon
8th February 2011, 23:33
The 'timeline' - Greybeard's right, thinking of it that way is limiting. Destiny line? Effect line? Whatever it is, while each of us has some control over our own, we'll just be the 'human herd' subject to TPTB until enough of us work together to go OUR way, the Human way. (And Shezbeth's right, it really shouldn't take disaster to jolt us into action.) Then, TPTB just won't matter, and we'll become the Human Race. And we'll really start ... whatever it is we're really here for.

Best and least - Best - The rush of good feeling when I help someone (pretty much anyhow) and things turns out the way they wanted. Least, like most of us I still sometimes put too much of my own expectations into things, so it turns out the way I want even when it shouldn't really be my project. I guess when we come together as per the first question, that'll fade away. Hope so!

Love, Steve

modwiz
9th February 2011, 00:01
I have a question:

I like that I try to be the best I can be at whatever I do at that point in time. Just knowing I came from a place of integrity allows me self validation.

What I like least about myself is when I move or act too quickly and get sloppy with the first part.

jeannacav
9th February 2011, 00:02
I do think we changed timelines a few, ahem, times.

I was aware of a group timeline change last summer.
Bill announced his belief that a timeline change had occurred, so I am sure many other people remember this as well.
It was during the heaviest BP oil stuff.

John made a request that we 'ameliorate' the typhoon Yazi. And, we did. I and Maria jumped right in, others added themselves and the typhoon went to a different course.

That would have been a timeline change looking like a weather change.
For those who would have been swept away, it was a timeline change more than a weather change.

Time is one of my favorite thought subjects.

I have intentionally changed a timeline, and what I learned that can be shared is that when you change a timeline, you are the only person who is aware of it.
All others were on the other or on this one and neither group remembers the other.
Actually, it is possible for nother people to remember both, but they would be part of the effort to change along with you... like the Yazi experience

Thank you for this thread Beth and Celine.

jeanna

Here follows a little parenthetical discussion about our inherent ability to shift or change a timeline:

I think, since our god-within is what makes things happen, and simply being in a body co-controlled by this god-within means that when we look at something we have the ability to change it.
Physicists call it the observer effect... right?

OK, so if this observer is making an effort to make an observation of a certain different (I'll call it) picture of reality, then it is being observed, and
it will not be possible to NOT change the timeline to include that reality.

(We have the very strong habit of thinking many conflicting thoughts and as a result the observer makes a lot of chaotic realities.= why we don't always experience the reality we think we should by concentrating on it.
Also, doubting your ability will snuff it out instantly.)

shijo
9th February 2011, 01:48
I like the fact that im modest, non judgemental, handsome , devoid of ego, kind,and hugely bright.The least thing i like about myself is that i lie a lot.

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 02:08
I like the fact that im modest, non judgemental, handsome , devoid of ego, kind,and hugely bright.The least thing i like about myself is that i lie a lot.

love it!! a lot! :)

Shezbeth
9th February 2011, 02:12
I have, instead of a question, a request

Describe the color Red

Sorry if anyone is colorblind ^_^

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 02:16
[QUOTE=Shezbeth;129823]Describe the color Red

passion

Dennis Leahy
9th February 2011, 02:23
Dennis, is effortless knowing, knowing yourself as a field, as a unified field, with ability to access what you need to know when you need to know it, of more value ... ?

Hi galactica,

It sure sounds good to me! I'm not there, so it is {sigh} just conjecture for me so far.

My understanding of the process of this specialized hypnosis ("Life Between Lives (http://www.spiritualregression.org/)" - LBL hypnosis) is that it allows one to break into spirit memory, that is, life between incarnations (and not just past lives.) In this state, time is not linear, so people report experiencing (and not just remembering) the 'past' and having real-time access to spirit guide(s) and usually a sort of 'council of elders.' Often, the experience includes "remembering" the specific task or tasks that were set up to be one's primary goals while incarnate this time. One can ask real-time questions of one's spirit guide(s.) I see the potential as having immense value. This isn't a human, even a high ranking human or human with special 'powers' that you have access to, this is a very developed/evolved spirit with immense knowledge.

Then, according to the LBL hypnotherapist that I have been speaking with (and who will be my hypnotherapist), she will be able to teach me how to access the spirit realm on my own, when I want or need to, without further hypnotherapeutic sessions. That sounds pretty valuable to me.

Honestly, before I knew about this, any glimpses of samadhi have been welcomed, and the intense heart chakra opening I had was an amazing metaphysical "event" (it came in waves and lasted for days.) I'm left with an awareness and intuition that I'm comfortable with... but, we live in extraordinary times, the Earth and humanity are under extraordinary siege, and my compassion compels me to acquire any extra knowledge and awareness possible, to be as effective a warrior as possible.

What you do with the knowledge gained is up to you. Some seem content just knowing that the "test" they agreed to take before being born had been "well met", or that the pathway they had chosen was indeed the path they were on. I would think that beings with a bit of a warrior spirit, who came to Earth at this time, this exact time, could gain some extremely important insight to assist with a "battle plan" with a reasonable possibility of success.

Dennis

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 02:41
Here is a question:

There are a few parts to the sum of the question... so read thru them and please share your heart...

Why are you here, what is your purpose - really? What is that deep down inside gut feeling saying as to why you are 'here'... not at Avalon... but here. Not what you think your purpose should be, not what you want/hope it to be... not what 'someone' told you or suggested it should be... but: what purpose resonates with your true self?

PurpleLama
9th February 2011, 02:45
time is one dimension when space is three
and when time is three the space is one
but this is yet another distortion of unity
if time is three then every possibility exists somewhere in the vast universe of time
so I humbly submit that realizing that unity is less distorted than any duality
therefore space time and time space are truly one
and the veil we press against while seeking is just another illusion
without the veil we remember what was forgotten
one I am we are you are
from here gratitude and blessing
lifted to the highest
will change has changed is changing
whatever is less in line with one
our love shifts reality affects reality
changes us and everything
we change and the world follows suit

from the consciousness of unity I say what I like best about myself is greybeard and celine and beth and beren and dan and so many others including even shiva and charles and whoever is so misguided to thing to control
the ego would say dislike but in unity this is simply not true
all life is precious

DouglasDanger
9th February 2011, 02:48
I have a question:

I love my untrained, but uncanny mechanical abilities (it takes me very little time to understand a machines and its parts, how to disasemble then reasemble those parts)
I least like that I have a dislike for closed minded people, large crowds of people, not knowing for sure if the voices I hear from snarling looks are thoughts or just my brain puting unspoken words into my head.

BrianEn
9th February 2011, 03:07
What I like best of myself is that I'm giving myself room to grow.

What I like the least is that I can make that very difficult on myself.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Describe the color Red

That looks hot.

DouglasDanger
9th February 2011, 03:09
Here is a question:

There are a few parts to the sum of the question... so read thru them and please share your heart...

Why are you here, what is your purpose - really? What is that deep down inside gut feeling saying as to why you are 'here'... not at Avalon... but here. Not what you think your purpose should be, not what you want/hope it to be... not what 'someone' told you or suggested it should be... but: what purpose resonates with your true self?

To fix something, something not right, yet something I still don't quite understand, I do not feel as if I volenteered to be here, rather that I am here to fix something I had a role in breaking, almost as if I am being punished.

BrianEn
9th February 2011, 03:15
Here is a question:

Deep down? That I can make a difference. Not huge huge earth changing differences. More like the little differences that add in with all the little differences that make a big difference/

DouglasDanger
9th February 2011, 03:16
My question is:
Do any of you feel like time is moving faster? (days go by more quickly with the same amount of hours, that time in a sence has sped up, the watch still reads the same amount of time has gone by that it always has but the vibration of the quartz has changed and its actually vibrating at a greater pace.)

BrianEn
9th February 2011, 03:17
It's speeding up Douglas.

Lefty Dave
9th February 2011, 03:52
Douglas and Brian...YES !!!Time does seem to be moving faster...weeks run into weeks...but I thought it was just me getting old !!!L O L

happyexpat
9th February 2011, 04:02
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I believe we are here to experience living. I think it's an incredible opportunity to come to this place (earth) at this "time" and experience what we are experiencing. From a dualistic perspective, I am thankful to all the amazing people who have contributed to the experience I have had and continue to have, and honoured to contribute to others' experience. Looking at the whole, I am honoured to serve us all in our experience, and thank you for being here to have it, too. Without a single one of us, it would be incomplete.

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 05:05
To fix something, something not right, yet something I still don't quite understand, I do not feel as if I volenteered to be here, rather that I am here to fix something I had a role in breaking, almost as if I am being punished.

I get the part of not quite understanding... not necessarily volunteering. What I find so interesting and that is something to really 'chew on' is your comment about fixing something that you had a role in breaking. The feeling punished part... my heart breaks at that comment and I want to reach out and hug you... please think of it as a do-over and not a punishment...

Thank you so much for the response.

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 05:15
Deep down? That I can make a difference. Not huge huge earth changing differences. More like the little differences that add in with all the little differences that make a big difference/

I understand that... yes... and the fact that little differences make the big one is so true. You as well have provided more food for thought and I am grateful.

I think of the butterfly effect... where the butterfly is only doing what is natural and instinctive....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

(not sure what happened before... lol I ended up with 2 posted replies combined.... ? so I think I corrected it?)

(Nope, I didn't... if this posts more than once I am soooo sorry... maybe it is time to go to bed now? eish! )

My question is:
Do any of you feel like time is moving faster? (days go by more quickly with the same amount of hours, that time in a sence has sped up, the watch still reads the same amount of time has gone by that it always has but the vibration of the quartz has changed and its actually vibrating at a greater pace.)

You know, there are times when it feels so fast but there are days where time seems to stand still. I like to believe that time is of no import... it just is... and is not.

Inelia
9th February 2011, 05:19
My question is:

Yes, definitely. I remember just ten years ago time going much slower, more could be done during the day, more food was needed, and the clock moved much slower. Now it's like zoooooom!! One day turns into another, weeks merge, months go by and years mesh into each other. And we don't seem to age as much either! ... That part is cool hehe

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 05:36
I believe we are here to experience living. I think it's an incredible opportunity to come to this place (earth) at this "time" and experience what we are experiencing. From a dualistic perspective, I am thankful to all the amazing people who have contributed to the experience I have had and continue to have, and honoured to contribute to others' experience. Looking at the whole, I am honoured to serve us all in our experience, and thank you for being here to have it, too. Without a single one of us, it would be incomplete.

Thank you... your comment "without a single one of us, it would be incomplete" So true...!!

Celine
9th February 2011, 05:38

Describe the color Red

Red flows like the torrent of white rapids. It grabs hold of your senses and pushes them to be more. Red stimulates and attracts at the sametime

Great questions everyone..

John White
9th February 2011, 05:43

Describe the color Red

A range of vibrational waveform....

And thus... a simulated experience:

A note

In the song of the Cosmos

modwiz
9th February 2011, 06:03

Describe the color Red

Invigorating, stimulating passionate first stance of emergence thrusting Aries martian exciting hot initiator,
seething,pulsing thrust into throbbing existence racing outward, upward sizzling towards orange.

Inelia
9th February 2011, 06:15

Describe the color Red

It's my 4 year old's favourite colour.
It's the roses I received when I gave birth to him.
It's the colour of his toy fire engine.
The colour he fills the many hearts he draws for me, then runs over and says "look mommy, it says I Love You"

edina
9th February 2011, 06:30
I have a question:

This is such a cool idea, Beth, thanks so much for thinking of this.

The thing I like best about me is my playful side, in many ways I'm, a big kid, and life is full of wonders.

The thing I like least about myself is that my eyes swell when I cry. They turn the most beautiful shade of violet blue but they puff up for days, I'm allergic to my tears.

I was offline when everyone was asking the questions about the timelines. YES, they have already changed and they continue to change, time if very fluid, and plastic, and in any given moment we can affect profound, and not so profound changes, this is why I call reality "emergent."

edina
9th February 2011, 06:38

Describe the color Red

vibrant
intense
pulsating
alive,
and warm

steven69
9th February 2011, 06:39

To everyone:

Hi Celine,

I don't know for sure whether we have changed time line but I would like to hope we have changed from what seemed to be a very negative one we were on.

I do feel that I am in more control of my own destiny since joining this forum and so therefore I think we probably are all more in control of our destiny.

I do not know what exactly our destiny will be but I feel that it will be a postive experience. I am simply going on the fact that I seem to have lost my fear in the last couple of weeks and feel positive and warm in the heart and have an inner peace that I have never had before.

Love and free hugs (I am still smiling having since that video again the other day!), Steven

edina
9th February 2011, 06:39
I have a question.... How do you like to dance?

John White
9th February 2011, 06:41
A question for the thread:

What sets you free?

modwiz
9th February 2011, 06:57

Close......close enough to inhale and intoxicate myself with the scent of my partner.

DeMeeee
9th February 2011, 07:11
Great Question!

I believe we are all very powerful as individuals and as collective.
This (in my view) is why "they" seek to distract us, and control the masses ~ they know this...!
Look at the lengths they go to, its actually amazing to watch. They can predict, yet we are still also unpredictable.
I have seen myself and others effect large numbers of others with just a few words, imagion a stronger collective :nod:
We really are incredible.... This I know for sure.... Love is the highest order :)

shijo
9th February 2011, 08:17
Here is a question:

hmmm,im here to rid myself of the ****e i created last time,and to realise the Bodhisattva ideal of sticking around till the last blade of grass becomes enlightened.

TWINNICK
9th February 2011, 08:19

Describe the color Red

Invigorating, stimulating passionate first stance of emergence thrusting Aries martian exciting hot initiator,
seething,pulsing thrust into throbbing existence racing outward, upward sizzling towards orange.

Crikey mod wiz where are your hands at the moment. Hahaha.

..Nick..

shijo
9th February 2011, 08:30

preferably on my feet...

steven69
9th February 2011, 09:12

I have ultimate faith in the Human spirit ..in times of crisis we behave differently.

Natural disasters are a good example.. How many human interest stories have come out of ...floods...hurricanes...earthquakes...

Bonding , is something we all do so well.

Hi Celine,

This recent story made me shed several tears but also take solace in our ability to do wonderful things.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-01-13/world/flood.teenager_1_death-toll-family-car-ropes?_s=PM:WORLD

steven69
9th February 2011, 09:25

Dennis

Fear...

In the past I have been interested in such hypnosis but also fearful about dabbling with things I didn't really understand but have now come round to the idea - however I still want to research further and select someone I can trust and ensure that nobody "plays" with me so that results are genuine.

I feel that I am now ready to face the results however "far out" they may or not be - I know that Dennis has posted elsewhere about selecting someone in the US - can anyone point me in the right direction for Australia? - but I would travel overseas for the right person.

Love Steven

steven69
9th February 2011, 09:38
I have a question:

I like the fact that I have a loving heart

I least like the fact that I still make mistakes:o

steven69
9th February 2011, 10:01

Describe the color Red

passion, anger, heat, mars

steven69
9th February 2011, 10:13
Here is a question:

I exist to be a part of something - something good and positive.

My purpose is to be the best I can be.

I am here to love and help myself and others.

Decibellistics
9th February 2011, 10:16
Red is passion and will.

depending on where the passion and will lies.......many probabilities arise

It's also my favorite color....or maybe it's because i'm a taurus lol

steven69
9th February 2011, 10:22

Anyway other than "like my dad" as my kids would say.

Decibellistics
9th February 2011, 10:27
If you had the ability to create and or join a sustainable living community with a massive amount of ideas.........would you really do it?

steven69
9th February 2011, 10:30

What sets you free?

Dropping the ego and not worrying about all the things I used to worry about like wealth creation and no longer being frustrated about why I couldn't find a politican to reflect how I really felt about things.

steven69
9th February 2011, 10:43

With freedom and not worry about what other people think - including my kids! although I admit I have no talent at it. I like to dance closely with my soul mate and feel her warmth.;)

TWINNICK
9th February 2011, 10:44

What sets you free?

I'll be free again when I go home.

..Nick..

LiveFree
9th February 2011, 11:19
What I like, I am very strong, I can see what is "underneath", I have a big heart.

What I like least, I tend to be scattered, I seem to be losing patience as I age (in some things), my "radar" doesn't always work and that can cause me problems sometimes.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I like to dance freely, from the spirit within. Music speaks to my spirit.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Why am I here? Still kind of pondering that one. I've known since a very young age that I was here for more than the house, picket fence and 2 kid. Tried that but it didn't work out too well because I could always feel the unreality underneath it.

PurpleLama
9th February 2011, 12:49
understanding ones eternal being in contrast to transient physical being is the substance of freedom

it takes good and bad for either to be visible in this place of duality, and I am content to dance very badly so someone dancing well appears all the more beautiful

rhythm
9th February 2011, 13:08
Nice meaningfull thread ...
all the rights n wrongs
are wonderfull teachers
im all of these and take responsibiity
and give thanks to all of it ...
no guilt no shame fear or blame
just relief and gratitude ...
wow it aint half an amazin adventure eh!!!!.............
rhythm loves to dance the dream awake :bounce:

Celine
9th February 2011, 14:06

Uninhibited ..Complete abandon and surrender.

What sets you free?

A question with many sides...has many answers.

-Surrender
-Beauty
-Love
-Creativity
-Music

We are not alone...are we??

Annunaki, Angels, Plaedian

Jonathon
9th February 2011, 14:29
Uninhibited ..Complete abandon and surrender.

Would that look something like Elaine from Seinfeld? LOL :p

What do I like least about myself? Not unlike FredKC - my utter intolerance of reckless stupidity.

What do I like best about myself? I'm me ;)

Red: the first breath of life.

What sets me free: the sensation of cool sheets as I bundle into my bed after a long day. Aaaaah! And that moment of pure peace just before I doze off. Oh and I can't forget.. the smell and warmth of that 1st cup of coffee in the morning. Pure freedom! =)

happyexpat
9th February 2011, 14:32

What sets you free?

I am free. Just as I have the choice to enslave myself, I have the choice to be free. Nobody or nothing else does freedom or slavery to me or for me. Freedom only exists in our minds and hearts IMHO.

Dennis Leahy
9th February 2011, 15:29

Dennis

Fear...

In the past I have been interested in such hypnosis but also fearful about dabbling with things I didn't really understand but have now come round to the idea - however I still want to research further and select someone I can trust and ensure that nobody "plays" with me so that results are genuine.

I feel that I am now ready to face the results however "far out" they may or not be - I know that Dennis has posted elsewhere about selecting someone in the US - can anyone point me in the right direction for Australia? - but I would travel overseas for the right person.

Love Steven

Hi Steven,

I just looked, and I see there are about 17 hypnotherapists in Australia that have been trained to do this type of work. Here's a link: Michael Newton Institute - LBL Practitioners in Australia (http://www.spiritualregression.org/search.php?country=Australia)

For me, I looked over the list of who was local to me, checked their websites if they had one, read about the therapist, and used my intuition. For me, I knew I wanted a woman therapist - I'm not sure why (haven't tried to articulate it) but I guess maybe because my deepest and most intimate relationships have been with women. I ended up selecting a therapist in the next State over from mine, even though there were two that were more local.

The entire session is audio recorded, and the recording is yours to keep. For insurance, in case your therapist's equipment might not work for whatever reason, you can have your own audio recorder running as well. I also spoke with my therapist a couple of times about what to expect, what the process was like, because it is foreign to me (having never been hypnotized - that is other than "road hypnosis" and in years past, the TV hypnosis, but those are light levels of hypnosis.)

I think we all have visions of a stage show where a subject is hypnotized and asked to cluck like a chicken or something equally stupid, and that makes us not want to allow ourselves to be hypnotized. The other negative notion is some covert or clandestine "manchurian candidate" type of hypnosis, where something nefarious is "planted" in your subconscious. What would be your therapist's motivation to do that? And remember, you're doing most of the talking during the session, not the therapist. It is your memories and your present (and perhaps glimpses of alternate possible futures) that you experience.

You may also want to read the books (though it is not necessary) to get an idea what led to the initial serendipitous breakthrough to past life, and then to spirit life, in hypnotherapy sessions. Dr. Newton was intrigued a bit by the 'past life' stuff, but was really almost exclusively drawn to the life between lives experience. You'll see if you read the books that he wanted details about everything, how things work in the spirit world. A third book was actually written by about a dozen of the hypnotherapists that Dr. Newton trained, each giving an account of one of their subjects, and focused on how it changed the life of the subject.

The concept of trying to glean information that will specifically help me, back here on Earth, to disassemble some of the framework used to enslave us, is my idea - and it may prove to be wrong, futile, errant thinking.... but it is my thinking.

Like I said, each person is then free to do with the information whatever they want.

Dennis

Calz
9th February 2011, 16:52
My question is:

Yes, definitely. I remember just ten years ago time going much slower, more could be done during the day, more food was needed, and the clock moved much slower. Now it's like zoooooom!! One day turns into another, weeks merge, months go by and years mesh into each other. And we don't seem to age as much either! ... That part is cool hehe

I was going to post something regarding time moving fast as well. Some writers (Barbara Hand Clow comes to mind but there are others) view time (as we perceive it here anyway) as a spiral (fib ratios) going faster and faster and we are quickly approaching the "end of the cycle" where time will "collapse". Jay Weidner also goes into this as how we go into the next "age" or "cycle".

Others say it isn't time that is speeding up rather the events are happening faster.

Every day I do what I can to keep current on Charles thread(s) and found it quite interesting that things move so fast that when Icecold posted this (below) I had no idea what he was talking about:

I wan't some closure on this ENLIGHTENED issue dammit!!!!!:hurt:

Yes Enlightened had posted before but in trying to keep up (a full time task) I had skimmed past. Upon reading the next day's *30* new pages we find people claiming him (her?) to be Charle's "Master".

Go to sleep ... wake up ... catch up ... find astute member asking for closure on what was (to me anyway) a new event/player on the scene.

Point being yes time/events are dramatically speeding up.

:bump2: :bolt: :bump2:

As a side note ... let me add my voice in requesting you stick around even if you feel "your job is done here".

Shezbeth
9th February 2011, 17:16
Describe the color Red

Which shade?

Do any of you feel like time is moving faster?

Time does not exist in dreams, only a perception of it,... so yes. ^_^

Why are you here, what is your purpose [...] what purpose resonates with your true self?

I'll tell you THAT when I'm finished. ^_^

What sets you free?

Death - but I could be mistaken.

I don't, but I may bust a groove if the music is funky.

Why aren't more people doing it?

Past lives are irrelevant, I focus on this life exclusively.

Dennis Leahy
9th February 2011, 17:51

Dennis

hi Dennis
Yes as a qualified hypnotherapist I can validated hypnosis but it will not give you the answer to the question "Who am I?"

The finding of the answer to that question is what the mystics claim is the whole purpose of life.

Know thyself.

Regards Chris
Chris,

In my understanding of hypnotism and hypnotherapy, and if we discount the "stage" hypnotists and only loook at clinical hypnotherapy, I see three areas of concentration:

1.) Present-life hypnotherapy, for the person who wants a blockage removed/healed, or a behavior changed. A victim of child abuse or someone who might want to stop smoking would be examples of people that want this. This is the vast majority of hypnotherapy, probably 99%.
(body awareness, no spiritual awareness necessary)

2.) Past-life regression hypnotherapy, for the person who is curious or the person that may have an unhealed wound from a past life.
(present and past body awareness, no spiritual awareness necessary)

3.) Life-between-lives hypnotherapy, for the person that wants to explore, by immersion, their immortal soul-self/Higher-self.
(present and past body awareness unnecessary, spiritual awareness necessary)

Chris, I don't know your background. (Are you a trained, certified, clinical hypnotherapist?) From what I have read, some people spontaneously remember past lives, and that can happen in waking moments or when in a hypnotic state (in fact, Dr Brian Weiss and Dr. Michael Newton were each doing standard, clinical, present-life hypnotherapy when they each had a patient "break into" memories of a past life.) So, past lives could be revealed to a dedicated person practicing meditation, a mystic, or someone who was just 'ready', I guess.

It's not impossible that someone who was already in a deep hypnotic state and already remembering past lives, to break through to memories of spirit life - life between incarnations. It happened both to Weiss and Newton. However, Newton then went on to refine the technique to specifically assist a person to break through to spirit memories. He then taught the techniques to a few dozen other certified hypnotherapists around the world.

So, not to take anything away from you Chris, but being a qualified hypnotherapist is not the same as having the training and experience that these specialists have.

Dennis

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dennis

Fear...

I have no conscious memory of any past lives. I admit to a twinge of curiosity when I first read about past-life regression - curious to remember some past life experiences. However, that was quickly replaced by a longing from my soul to remember soul life, and now I could care less if I was a prince (or princess) or a pauper in former lives. I will ask my hypnotherapist to work with my spirit guides, and only briefly revisit former incarnations if it is important to my present incarnation - nothing for curiosity's sake.

After remembering soul life, most people are indeed not too thrilled to have to jump back into incarnate form to continue on, but I will, and I hope to fortify, enrich, and expand my incarnate form with the information/experience gleaned.

Dennis

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 18:04

With abandon!! If I am somewhere that I cannot actually 'dance with abandon' then you betcha I am inside! Nothing will stop me.

Shezbeth
9th February 2011, 18:05
Whoops! Epic fail post!

selinam
9th February 2011, 18:14

Describe the color Red

Red=passion, heat, alive

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 18:16

What sets you free?

Your question stumped me and pretty much stopped me in my tracks. How could I NOT know what sets me free????!!!! Maybe because today/lately just sucks right now and I am trying to shed that feeling.... I am feeling way to trapped to even ponder 'free'. I think I needed that question as my catalyst. I have no answer... YET!

Thank you for asking that when you did!

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 18:21
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I am here to love and help myself and others.[/QUOTE]

So.... please elaborate if you can... "the best I can be" - How are you doing that and what is the best you can be?

selinam
9th February 2011, 18:23
I have a question:

I like best that I still believe in people
I like least that I lack self confidence

selinam
9th February 2011, 18:29
My question is:

Yes for absolutely sure :)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

When I hear my favourite song/s and no-one's watching!

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 18:30

What sets you free?

I am free. Just as I have the choice to enslave myself, I have the choice to be free. Nobody or nothing else does freedom or slavery to me or for me. Freedom only exists in our minds and hearts IMHO.

I have the choice to enslave myself, I have the choice to be free. - Needed to hear that. Thank you... I still have no answer... but the first step to getting the answer is knowing you have a choice!

John White
9th February 2011, 19:16

What sets you free?

Your question stumped me and pretty much stopped me in my tracks. How could I NOT know what sets me free????!!!! Maybe because today/lately just sucks right now and I am trying to shed that feeling.... I am feeling way to trapped to even ponder 'free'. I think I needed that question as my catalyst. I have no answer... YET!

Your very welcome

As Celine observed, its one of those multidimensional questions

I could answer it by saying, for example, "understanding I always was"

But the words by themselves are not enough to do the job

It is a question that needs to be pursued and experienced... then the knowledge of the answer is owned:

It's not external: its internal

And of course, many here have been on or are on that process

Once we own the answer to the "mystery" of our own freedom, then we really get to make interesting choices:)

Shezbeth
9th February 2011, 21:46
I'm curious, why has no one truly responded to my request.

I requested that others describe the color RED.

I see alot of words that they associate with the color, I see alot of emotional statements/attachments/adjectives, a few preconceived notions and a slew of biases. I can tell alot about each person psychologically based on their response, particularly that no one actually read the question with the intent to understand it.

I'd have rather gotten a 'No'. My bad I guess.

Here's another one. What does NAMASTE mean?

That's all from me. ^_^

Transpacifickism
9th February 2011, 21:54
I'm curious, why has no one responded to my request.

I asked for others to describe the color RED.

I see alot of words associated with the color, I see alot of emotional statements/attachments/adjectives, a few preconceived notions and a slew of biases. I can tell alot about each person psychologically based on their response, particularly that no one actually read the question with the intent to understand it.

I will answer! To me, red is the color of being worked up...it is the opposite of 'calm.' It makes me think of emotional frenzy. So, what does that tell you psychologically?

Maria Stade
9th February 2011, 22:09
To Shebeth

Red is to me a energy colour as all colours are !
Often sexual !
Namaste means !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcgNJ7cgDVs

All Love

jorr lundstrom
9th February 2011, 22:28

Describe the color Red

Beats me. LOL

seko
9th February 2011, 22:29
My tough question is: do we all have the guts to do what it's right regardless of the situation (for everyone, not for you as an individual). You can put any example of your experience into this question.

I, many times asked myself this question because of the decisions that I made when I was younger............ the feeling of guilt was whispering to me.

Great thread Celine.:cool:

White Rabbit
9th February 2011, 23:08

What sets you free?

Your very welcome

As Celine observed, its one of those multidimensional questions

I could answer it by saying, for example, "understanding I always was"

But the words by themselves are not enough to do the job

It is a question that needs to be pursued and experienced... then the knowledge of the answer is owned:

It's not external: its internal

And of course, many here have been on or are on that process

Once we own the answer to the "mystery" of our own freedom, then we really get to make interesting choices:)

I do not know that I will ever have the answer until it simply is....

Something to ponder deep inside... and I shall.

noxon medem
9th February 2011, 23:08
To everyone:

Thank you, Céline. I will not pretend to be everyone,
but can throw some personal thoughts in here :-)

I have learned, but do not necessaraly teach,
- that the answer is allways in the question,
if you put it right, and in many enough ways.

The words do not necesseraly matter, the thought do.
- And real intent behind the words and actions.

Timelines and destiny is a bit too technical for me,
at the moment.
Just to be, and see, and take it easy.
If we do have little time, and there is a real problem
then we should use a large portion of it to meditate,
philosophice, discuss, investigate and study different sollutions.
( or timelines, whatever )

When we solve any problem at a basic, root, level,
then all the triillion details (we normaly argue about)
more easily is solved by themselves, by us all.
Probably in a split second ..

It is all in the eyes of the beholder.
What you see is what you get.

- And for your question, here is a suggested answer:
Do you believe we have changed the time line and are now (more then ever)
in control of our own destiny? If yes, then what do you think
our destiny will be ?

:)

:fish2:

nm

WhiteStar
9th February 2011, 23:57

I read this and it made me wonder...

Because I do very little dancing myself, but i do get enormous pleasure watching others dance.

By sitting quietly, I can see who is in love, I can sense their joy, I can feel their emotions and I can share their happiness without any intrusion, because they do not know that I am here and they cannot see, what I can see.

John White
10th February 2011, 00:32

Indeed.... let things peculate without stress :)

John White
10th February 2011, 00:36

Flowing connectedness

otherwise known as "that hippie trancing out"

John White
10th February 2011, 00:39
I have a question:

I like the calm centredness of consciousness I have moved into harmony with in my life

I dislike that I have to push and make effort to be practical in the world... that doesn't come easily

I recognise that pushing for the first hampered my flow in the later

Still, one continues to improve :)

Dennis Leahy
10th February 2011, 02:29
I have a question:

Best: My senses of awe, wonder, and humor.
Least: Impatience. (trying to push the river)

Describe the color Red

Glowing warmth, erupting magma, lusty passionate sexuality.

Here is a question:

I am here to broadcast the truth, to help awaken the sleeping giant, to begin the process of healing our planet.

My question is:
Yes, absolutely. I can't believe how much it seems that "time has sped up."

Different music makes different body parts move. I am new to dance, after a lifetime of being too self conscious. Eyes closed, swaying, rhythmic, alone (even if others are there), enveloped by the music. Watching others dance, something in me relates easily to feminine grace (like the female dancer here: http://vimeo.com/14803194), but it may be more the passion and grace rather than the femininity I'm relating to. Like seeing a breaching humpback whale or watching an eagle fishing I don't think of the gender, but witness the grace.

(I liked modwiz's answer on this one! You must have visualized your partner wearing red! hahahaha)

What sets you free?
Nature. Deep forest, streams, waterfalls, ocean shorelines, mountains, taiga, living deserts...

If you had the ability to create and or join a sustainable living community with a massive amount of ideas.........would you really do it?
Yes, if I could talk my wife into it.

Dennis

John White
10th February 2011, 05:37
New question:

How would you summarize your view of the meaning of your life?

I'll do mine now:

"A flying visit to set things right, then home"

edina
10th February 2011, 06:07
New question:

I'll do mine now:

"A flying visit to set things right, then home"

Life lives me

Shezbeth
10th February 2011, 06:13

Answer: There's a meaning?? o_O

Maria Stade
10th February 2011, 13:01
[QUOTE=John White;132122]New question:

Life IS :luv:

Meaning ? Its a mind creation !

Namaste > -------:luv:-------- >

steven69
10th February 2011, 13:59
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

So.... please elaborate if you can... "the best I can be" - How are you doing that and what is the best you can be? [/QUOTE]

By continuing to learn and try to engage my brain again after years of slumber and restlessness but at the same time not to over analyse things and trust the heart.... not living in with past with regrets.....opening my heart to unconditinal love for all.....and (after watching Marcel messing the other day and finally rembering to watch Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor explanation today (see link below)) surrending myself to become one - I suppose that links me back to the first point:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU&feature=player_embedded

shijo
10th February 2011, 17:18
[QUOTE=John White;132122]New question:

Nam Myo Ho Renge Kyo.{in a nutshell},sets me free too.

[

John White
10th February 2011, 17:36
New question:

Nam Myo Ho Renge Kyo.{in a nutshell},sets me free too.

Very nice you live to manifest the word:) beautiful

steven69
11th February 2011, 01:16
My tough question is: do we all have the guts to do what it's right regardless of the situation (for everyone, not for you as an individual). You can put any example of your experience into this question.

I, many times asked myself this question because of the decisions that I made when I was younger............ the feeling of guilt was whispering to me.

Great thread Celine.:cool:

That is a tough question seko!

I was only talking to my wife about that last night - and it will be an on-going discussion for sure. My feeling is yes I have the guts to do what is right but sometimes it is the concern of the ones closest to you that can hold you back or sometimes even nudge you off that right path.

This morning though I questioned whether I really knew what was truly "right" - or whether it was simply recognising something as more "right" than something else at that particular moment. I don't mean to sound vague - just simply thinking out loud - and I am sure I will carry on doing a lot more thinking about it yet.

I do have some examples that spring to mind and in fact some of the seemingly small ones could more significant when I think about. Recently I apologised to the family for something negative I had said to someone who was not in a position to defend themselves. I felt guilty about it and decided that whilst it would have most likely simply been forgotten about - the right thing to do was apologise to all and promise to make sure I didn't do it again in the future.

I used to mull over the past a lot and drag out lots of regrets but I have just recently dropped that behaviour and feel so much better for it!

In terms of some of the things I have felt guilty about in the past I would like to think that if a similar situation arose I would now not repeat the same mistakes and hopefully learnt the lessons of that experience.

It is a good thread - makes you think about things doesn't it.:cool:

Best wishes, Steven

jimbojp
11th February 2011, 01:41
I have a question if I may be so bold? What is spirituality?

White Rabbit
11th February 2011, 02:36
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

So.... please elaborate if you can... "the best I can be" - How are you doing that and what is the best you can be?

By continuing to learn and try to engage my brain again after years of slumber and restlessness but at the same time not to over analyse things and trust the heart.... not living in with past with regrets.....opening my heart to unconditinal love for all.....and (after watching Marcel messing the other day and finally rembering to watch Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor explanation today (see link below)) surrending myself to become one - I suppose that links me back to the first point:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU&feature=player_embedded[/QUOTE]

So awesome!!! Thank you so very much for taking the time to elaborate!

White Rabbit
11th February 2011, 02:41

Wait... what? Peculate? Correct me if I mistook that but isn't that very negative? Can you clarify please for me?

Thanks

White Rabbit
11th February 2011, 02:46

Connecting with all that is and becoming one with it

jimbojp
11th February 2011, 03:00

We are already connected with all that is are we not?

White Rabbit
11th February 2011, 03:11

but for me, the realization of the connecting and the deliberatness of doing it is more in line with the term spirituality... it is more of a deliberate action, and yes we are all already connected but how often do we forget to access that beauty... I forget more often that I should...

John White
11th February 2011, 03:15

Wait... what? Peculate? Correct me if I mistook that but isn't that very negative? Can you clarify please for me?

Thanks

I don't feel its negative.. just a metaphor? But anyway, I must have not chosen well: apologies

I just mean let things be and grow naturally, without stress

I reckon if you put together everyone's answers to the question you'd have lots of different avenues to explore

John White
11th February 2011, 03:19

Spirituality can be expressed in so many ways, it has a big general meaning but also its personal

Like for an athiest, it could be simply appreciating the variety and diversity of nature

Or it can be gentle and quiet, a passive faith

Or shamanic, and extremely experiential

And all of the above at the same time, and more

The main thing is the commonality of all views:

That spirituality is important for the true fulfilment of life's potential

jimbojp
11th February 2011, 03:21

but for me, the realization of the connecting and the deliberatness of doing it is more in line with the term spirituality... it is more of a deliberate action, and yes we are all already connected but how often do we forget to access that beauty... I forget more often that I should...

I am also very forgetfull, yes deliberate action, i like that. Thanks.

John White
11th February 2011, 03:26
My tough question is: do we all have the guts to do what it's right regardless of the situation (for everyone, not for you as an individual)

Your question is about intention

Intention is tested in the moment

We work on ourselves to face the moment as fully manifest as we can

What really matters is not if we fail... but that we try again if we do

Accept our flaws, forgive ourselves

And keep on carrying on

None can speak for the group

The test of self we all must face in the moment, alone

In that, we all support each other

And that is good

Steven
11th February 2011, 03:38
I just saw this thread and find it absolutely a great idea.

It brings back balance in "allthings".

Celine, I don't really see it as "time line". I believe in possibilities, potential, but not really in time at all, not as a tangent. I see that there is only the infinite now and this now is ever changing. What does not happen, does not happen and the future is only speculation of the current state of things. The notion of time is so ingrained in us because everything in our civilization has been build upon it. The calendar drives every aspect of our life. And our living body follows the cycle of physical life and death. But the real existence as no death. In the infinite and eternal, that is what we are in, time is only a convention. So, no time line #1 and time line #2 in this perspective, only one. It doesn't mean there are no other "dimensions" and "densities", there are and probably an infinity as well. We already see it in science.

I also think and observe that the Universe we live in, this Universe we are, is transforming our consciousness greatly. Because of this, despite all the horrific global potential at our doors, I will always be deeply optimist. The world is awakening. The elders were right all of this time. This moment is to stand for our sovereignty, led by our heart and soul. We are united in Freedom and respect of Life.

Concretely, the game is never over. There is always hopes. I am doing the best I can, to awaken the more I can the best way I can. And I see we are multitude doing it so. I see the Universe doing its part throughout Life itself. Awareness hurts and creates stress, but it is always for the best at the end. I am a free soul.

Namaste, Steven

White Rabbit
11th February 2011, 06:57
"I don't feel its negative.. just a metaphor? But anyway, I must have not chosen well: apologies

I just mean let things be and grow naturally, without stress

I reckon if you put together everyone's answers to the question you'd have lots of different avenues to explore"
lol thanks John... I had no idea what the word meant so I looked it up in the dictionary... and 'embezzel' didn't make sense that's why I asked... I appreciate your clarifying for me. :) and letting things be and grow naturally can be so hard sometimes... I saw someone comment about pushing the river... yea Ican relate and I need to just grab a tube and float down it instead!

Much Love!

White Rabbit
11th February 2011, 07:02
My tough question is: do we all have the guts to do what it's right regardless of the situation (for everyone, not for you as an individual).
You specified "for everyone, not for you as an individual" .... I believe all have the guts, however to act as a collective to do what it right... there are too many disconnects at this point to be effective/affective.

edina
12th February 2011, 19:07

I see alot of words that they associate with the color, I see alot of emotional statements/attachments/adjectives, a few preconceived notions and a slew of biases. I can tell alot about each person psychologically based on their response, particularly that no one actually read the question with the intent to understand it.

That's all from me. ^_^

Shezbeth I saw this and I just had to laugh, ;)... okay you deserve a description per the New Oxford American Dictionary:
of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies

Sometimes the best description is an experience. This painting that InCiDeR posted in ASIA'a Thread The Eternal Beauty of Human Potential (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12438-The-eternal-beauty-of-human-potential) is the best description of Red I've seen. Sharing with IncCiDer's okay.

Red as a colour...or red as a state of mind...or red as a interpretation...
or red as Kandinsky:

http://shelleysouza.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/kandinsky-wassily-mit-und-gegen-53000491.jpg

InCIder, I love this painting, can I share this one over in the thread that Beth started where someone asked about the color RED. Was that you? I've been away for two days, and so much beauty has been shared here, arrghghg, I'll catch up. Thanks for this, edina

This probably does help many people get to me much better, little smart a**, that I am.

I don't know what Namaste' means, I'll read through here to see if anyone answered this yet. Have a blast, :cool:

edina
12th February 2011, 19:11
To Shebeth

Often sexual !
Namaste means !

All Love

Thanks Maria, this is beautiful

NAMASTE' to all here

Maria Stade
12th February 2011, 19:35
To Shebeth

Often sexual !
Namaste means !

All Love

Thanks Maria, this is beautiful

NAMASTE' to all here

Thank you Edina !
Red is also the root chakra and the tool to reconect with our mother earth and the way home to our soul !

Namaste:flame:

jorr lundstrom
12th February 2011, 19:47

That's all from me. ^_^

Namaste means: I bow myself to god in you. ;)

Shezbeth
12th February 2011, 20:15
Actually, RED is it's self a description. One cannot describe a description except to say that it is a description. All those attributes that have been applied to it are intellectual constructs supplied by the individual and their personal experiences WITH the color. I alluded to this with my psychological comment. ^_^

Alliamber
12th February 2011, 20:49
I like that I can be a pretty good listener.
I hate that too often I find myself up on my soapbox yak, yak, talking away to listen .

Gardener
12th February 2011, 21:35
Timelines, hm? Thanks for that Q Celine; I have been trying to put myself into this concept and never quite manage it somehow. Sry am only on page one (literally and figuratively) so......I will attempt to explain some thoughts I have about your question.

My concept of time is more of a fractal-line. With every choice or decision I make I have created something of an experience which may or may not solidify. One choice becoming focused and the other de- focused but none the less existing, interacting even with your de-focused choices infinitly. Hence we are all one.

Possibly there are infinite 'degrees' (fractals) of choices which all have differing density, grooved deeper or something like that which brings them into focus. Because its a fractal we all have access to all parts and gravitate in a direction of thought, bringing the experience into focus.

Well what I am considering is that yes we have slightly changed the 'timeline' but the other is still playing out, but has less gravity, moving towards the outer edge.

ARGGHH struggling with conveying what I mean!!!

sandy
12th February 2011, 23:43
I'm struggling with describing the color RED

What comes to mind is that is is a frequency that evokes different perceptions and emotions. TAA DAA!

Shezbeth
15th February 2011, 07:55
QUESTION: Do you think/feel we (Avalon or humanity) is/are ready for full disclosure from Atticus, and why?

jorr lundstrom
15th February 2011, 08:03
No I dont, many are not ready. Clinging to fear.

solutions
15th February 2011, 10:01
I know I'm ready... can't really speak for others... what stick's out for now is that there will be a lot of deception from a multitude of sources and lots of surprises for EVERYONE and it's all good! If not, why would I have chosen to incarnate in this cycle?

Hey that's a question! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR MANIFESTATION IN THIS REALITY?

edina
15th February 2011, 18:05
QUESTION: Do you think/feel we (Avalon or humanity) is/are ready for full disclosure from Atticus, and why?

Shezbeth, thanks for putting the word feel in there, as well.

My first instincts are no, we are not yet ready as a group, while many individuals are ready.

However, many people are resolving the barriers that would most likely derail full disclosure within themselves, and in my mind, this is a huge step forward.

The more we do this within ourselves, the more we propel the full disclosure process, some people also call this process, awakening.

Our conditioning is steep; cultural, genetic, and long term. As a whole, many people are still ensconced into habitual ways of identifying themselves, or defining themselves.

Redefining, remembering, healing from our cooperative misunderstandings takes time.

I often say it takes time, and many shared experiences to build mutual trust and mutual respect.

This happens in friendships, in companies, and in communities, states, regions, and nations. This need for mutual trust, mutual respect and shared experiences is also necessary on a global, planetary consciousness scale.

I keep thinking to myself, how can humanity become a cohesive unified whole,
without the individuals in humanity compromising their unique expressions.

Both uniqueness, and unity, are required, in my mind.

I keep coming up with this idea of unified sovereignty. Whereby the principles of sovereignty are brought even deeper in the human culture from state, and nation, to each human.

To me, public sovereignty, if this is going to work, will eventually need to be happening at the individual level.

I think I'm going to have to clarify what I mean by sovereignty principles. I'll be away in a few days, for at least two weeks. Maybe I will be able to come up with something during that time.

Anyway, many people agree that humanity may become united by a common enemy. I'm not so certain that as many people agree that humanity may become united by a common cause, we rely too much on creating adversaries for our common growth, when real friendships would do a much better job.

And the trick continues to be, how to do this, without subsuming the unique identity a each human, and still also express this in the larger harmonious context of Nature, it too seems to have its own sovereignty, albeit, many of us do not yet see this.

As always, Shezbeth, thank you for your thought provoking question. Hopefully, I actually answered your question, and I'm certain I probably took it further than you may have intended. ;)

pheonix
15th February 2011, 18:54
A question i often ask myself is :- Am i more sceptical/critical of the things that i 'know/believe' because i have no one in my personal/real life that i can talk with these things about ?

It's just not enough to type words onto a computer screen, you need the interaction that comes with facial expressions, voice tones, body language ect... Looking into someone else's eye's whilst your talking/explaining cannot and will not ever be replaced by reading words on a cold inanimate computer screen. A computer is fine for information but should it replace personal interaction ?

Would my/our views be more/less concrete if we sought/had more personal interaction ?

Is the computer the next best thing to real life ?

This is a serious question !

Would you believe/dis-believe 'Charles' more if you could interact with him on a personal level ?

Can anyone reading this, stay off of their computer for at least 21 days without feeling 'withdrawal symptoms' and/or changing their perspective on the world ?

Peace to all !!!!!

White Rabbit
15th February 2011, 19:20
I think the reality is, whether 'we' are ready or not the time is NOW... there is no more time for lollygagging, so the time for disclosure is upon us... it's just a matter of how...

John Parslow
15th February 2011, 19:23
Hello jorr lundstrom

The Colour Red

Red is any of a number of similar colors evoked by light consisting predominantly of the longest wavelengths of light discernible by the human eye, in the wavelength range of approximately 630–700 nm.[2]

Source Wikipedia, hope this helps.

Best regards. JP :cool:

Shezbeth
15th February 2011, 19:26
<Shrug> I learned my lesson about asking questions with 'right answers'. ^_~

This is my opinion - I feel the answer is "No". I imagine there are a whole ton of unpleasant truths and history that have NOT seen the light of day, and at the very least I don't know that we could embrace a "spirit of forgiveness" if we did. That goes for Avalon AND society. We can't even follow our own self-imposed rules! How are we supposed to join together and work with those who have been our 'enemies' and 'opponents' for millenia?

passiglight
15th February 2011, 20:34
I think the reality is, whether 'we' are ready or not the time is NOW... there is no more time for lollygagging, so the time for disclosure is upon us... it's just a matter of how...

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION

this project of charles is pure self protectionism,,,

those here that wish to join him are just buying into the fear of the unknown,,he is just tapping into this fear for his alleged (masters) (more like family's) own alleged benefit..

His only intention is to save his bloodline

His bloodline will be saved

i know who these people are,, ,,,,,,,,my question is,,,, but not to you fellow avalons,,,,,,,????????

What have they done for humanity ? well i believe nothing

That is,,,,,,,, nothing,,,,,,,,, but fill their pockets and prance around like starlets enjoying the luxuries you and many more starving people could never afford......

and you can bet your boots that their cellars are fully stocked and their wolves and their unicorns will be better fed than any of us and that their underground caverns are a safe heaven for them for the next few years to come,,,,,

St Germain is a living real bloodline,, resident in the UK ( not that they are british) that's the UK not england, he is the head of a big family.

They are famous people we have seen in the movies, on telly. aye aye cap'n

In my opinion Charles has an obligation to save these people and nothing else

We have never heard directly or openly from his master, not once, yes Bill has spoken to him in the past but WE haven't

if his mission is so important then why doesn't he put in a performance..

WELL ,,He won't,, but he will happily send in Charles to do his channeling or whatever for him.

My question to you is this......

Are you happy to save his bloodline knowing that they will do nothing to help you ?

I suggest people here go do their homework on ho is really involved here and what is their motivational factor in this....

We humans live in the here and now,, we do not need to change any timelines.

Its atticus that needs the timeline changing purely to cover his families ass,,,,,,,,,,not us

Do your homework find out who these people are,,,,,,,

and please do interpret my passion for clarity and forthrightness as negativity..

I am as happy as anyone to help anybody who is in a fix

cosmic love to all

Mystique
15th February 2011, 21:06
The "line" of thinking in terms of "lines" has an inherent 3-D trap to it - especially in relationship to time. IMHO, time/space is a perceptual filter within the infinite. To get out of this filter, to experience ourselves within infinity, we would need to see time as cyclical, a spinning, of repeated patterns - like the golden spiral (the fibonacci spiral). It is elegant, and yet limiting because all it can do is repeat patterns. We cannot take the kind of thinking that is destroying our planet (i.e. repeated patterns of perception) into a new civilization without eventually destroying it too. It is our thinking - how we think about ourselves in, or out, of time - that requires change in order for real change to occur. How would we experience our lives differently if we re-member that we are infinite?

David Sereda, in his interview with Coast to Coast radio, talked about what happens when electrons "jump shells", or make "quantum leaps". There is a temporary burst of energy and they become "lighter" then return to its original mass. On a planetary scale, a "New Earth" would emerge.

What would happen if many of us here made quantum leaps of consciousness? Wouldn't that effect the electrons, which would effect the atoms, which would effect the physical body...our neighborhoods...each other...and eventually the planet?

Do you think this leap is possible?

If this is possible, what would need to happen, here on this forum, to make this leap?

Mystique
15th February 2011, 23:04

That is such a difficult question to answer not knowing what Atticus knows, but...if we are faced with either being robotic servants to the elites or food for the reptiles, I think the disclosure would be preferable. What do you think?

Alien Ramone
15th February 2011, 23:40
Here are my answers:
1) Yes, I think we collectively in the world constantly change the timeline, and we collectively have control of our destiny. I think we are in it together and no person has their own destiny completely in their own hands. Even if you look at all of consciousness as one entity, the individual parts that make it up don't have complete contol; all parts together do. I don't have a general idea of where it is all heading, because there are a lot of questions that I don't know the answer to.
2) What I like best about myself is that although I was clueless most of my life and didn't understand people at all, I think I have been fairly considerate of others through my life, and I have become more intuitive now and less thin skinned than I used to be. I like that I am comfrotable with being introverted now and don't need approval or lack of disapproval from others to feel good. What I like least is that although I feel that I can express my opinions fairly well now, I don't feel like I could deal very well with being a leader, especially in a situation where people were working against me. I also don't think I would deal very well with health problems, if those should arise. I given credit to anyone who goes through physical problems with a lot of dignity and sees it to the end.
3) If I described the color red to someone who was color blind, I would first want to show them something that I thought most represented my interpretation of red that they could see the shade of. I would talk about how I thought it stood out to the eye more than something that might be the same shade of blue. I think that might be because there might be more cones or color receptors in the eye usually for that color. There would be no way to completley make them compleltely understand it, so I suppose that could be a good analogy for things we probably couldn't understand without experiencing them.
4) I think I am here, because I think conscousness forms and attaches to many "3D" forms and then recycles. I don't know if there is some creator race of this reality and especially don't have any concept about what a creator race would be like.
5) I don't feel like time is moving faster. Time seemed to move the fastest when I was in a stable work situation that I liked. About 18 years went by in what seems like a very short period.
6) The only way I like to dance is to slow dance with my girlfriend.
7) To the question, What sets you free?, I would say, just being around people I am very comfortable with, and just being by myself too. I think being in a completely stable situation with freedom, I would feel the most free. That may be why I like the idea of the type of society that Alex Collier described in which there is no monetary system, the government has no control, the government provides what is needed with no strings attached and everyone contributes how they think they can best and how they want to. Collier had indicated that this is common thoughgout the galaxy according to the Andromedans.
8) Yes, I would "join a sustainable living community with a massive amount of ideas." I wouldn't try to create one. Someone else would need to get it started up.
9) I don't know what Namaste means. I never really noticed the term until I became a member of the newer Avalon Forum.
10) I view the meaning of life the same as my answer to number 4.
11) I think of spirituality as a duality between the "3D" world and another plane of existence. I don't think that thoughts are just electrical signals.
12) As far as doing what is right regardless of the situation, I think we all decide what we want to do and deal with the consequences. I don't know if it is possible to determine what is right, but I thnk it would be almost impossible for one to even do what one thinks is right all the time. Maybe if they could they would be closer to ascension if that exists. I don't know if there are some other beings judging us and making decisions based on what we do before we reincarnate or ascend if that is what happens. I don't know how that process works.
13) Yes, I think we're all ready for full disclosure whether we know it or not. Everyone will deal with it however they deal with it.

I know that some may think that if a question doesn't directly apply to oneself or their spiritual existence, it isn't a question they need to know an anwer to. I disagree. The more that we know about what is going on, the less we will be at a disadvantage and the more we will be able to come up with solutions and have more control of our destiny collectively. Even if that just relates mostly to the "3D" world, I don't see it as meaningless. I started posting to this question, because I was going to post questions here about what people's ideas were about the big picture of what is going on, but I can see now that this isn't the right question for it. I will probably post my own question about that later.

Shezbeth
16th February 2011, 07:52
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR MANIFESTATION IN THIS REALITY?

EXCELLENT question! For the most part I feel it is too soon to answer, but I will do my best.

I feel it has something to do with changes that are to come. I find I will be called upon to act the role of an impeccable warrior, for that is what my life thus far has trained me to be. I don't know if that will amount to, somewhere between leading/following a resistence and leading/following a farming operation. Perhaps both. I have much to offer as far as individual skills and traits, but those are of benefit to me specifically and I'm not certain how/if they will be put to use for any particular purpose. Whatever the case I have been trained to defy authoritarian constructs, do what must be done, and work tirelessly and impeccably, in a general sense. Whatever purpose I have come here for has something to do with that.

jorr lundstrom
16th February 2011, 07:58
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR MANIFESTATION IN THIS REALITY?

EXCELLENT question! For the most part I feel it is too soon to answer, but I will do my best.

I feel it has something to do with changes that are to come. I find I will be called upon to act the role of an impeccable warrior, for that is what my life thus far has trained me to be. I don't know if that will amount to, somewhere between leading/following a resistence and leading/following a farming operation. Perhaps both. I have much to offer as far as individual skills and traits, but those are of benefit to me specifically and I'm not certain how/if they will be put to use for any particular purpose. Whatever the case I have been trained to defy authoritarian constructs, do what must be done, and work tirelessly and impeccably, in a general sense. Whatever purpose I have come here for has something to do with that.

Hahaha. Didnt know I had a twin.:bounce:

Tane Mahuta
16th February 2011, 09:58
I have a question:

Hi Avalon.

The best about myself............A positive attitude in the face of sheer adversity!

The Least about myself..........Aaaah!!! still learning.

Thanks for posting Beth, got me thinking!

White Rabbit
19th February 2011, 04:40

What sets you free?

I have an answer.... Letting go and simply BEING... some may not get it but for those who do... :)

White Rabbit
19th February 2011, 04:45
Simple question on the surface... but really think about it before you answer....
What completes you?
For me, it is the ability to embrace all the me's that I am and coax them to fruition with love and encouragment... and the willingness to set them free to BE.... that is what completes ME/US... you see I am not alone in this shell of flesh.

bluestflame
19th February 2011, 05:07
more in line with divine we become , the greater flow allowed , the more in the embrace of divine love , the more we are embraced through

in the embrace of the Embrace , is like the divine embraces through us

and the illusion of seperation dissolves

Shezbeth
19th February 2011, 23:14
What completes you?

I have never felt "complete" or "incomplete". I am, I exist, and in that existence I do what I can to the best of my ability. My experience is improved through a variety of things (my love, my achievements, my goals/pursuits), and diminished by other things (adversity, misfortune). However I also recognize that those things that I describe as diminishing my experience also lead toward a greater competance, and thereby to a greater experience. Ultimately, and I am not trying to avoid the question even though if I were to read this answer from another I might think so of them: Everything completes me, but my experience is not yet complete.

greybeard
19th February 2011, 23:47
QUESTION: Do you think/feel we (Avalon or humanity) is/are ready for full disclosure from Atticus, and why?c

No one person can give full disclosure because no one person knows everything.
If we can cope with the daily news we can cope with anything.
Atticus is very wise to advise against watching TV it is a dose of extreme violence moment by moment.
In the past few weeks in Scotland there have been three women murdered one with her baby just about due, the baby dead too. Mother kills her children then attempts suicide,To cases recently. Our population only 6 million.
Of course we can cope with Charles telling what ever he has to tell.
Would seem there is more of a problem for some with him not answering questions.
It has caused a lot of frustration and the frustration has lead to a lot of fighing
Please be patient folks he is going to set up his own web site and then it will be easier for him to deal with those who really want him to tell all.
Chris

greybeard
19th February 2011, 23:59

What sets you free?

Hi John
great question,
IT IMPLIES THAT WE ARE NOT FREE.

I AM AS FREE AS MY MIND ALLOW ME TO BE.

Thats it really.

When I started on the spiritual journey, when I got to the pont of knowing that I am not the body, it removed an enormous mount of fear.
I was drowning in the Indian Ocean, going down for the third time, I relaxed thought so what im going home, said a little prayer. Next moment I shot to the surface and was rescued by two life guards
We are in a society governed by marerialistic wants and needs. Every TV advert says that we will be happy content fulfilled when we buy the product.
Women have to beautiful, not have gray hair etc.

So the moment there is no expectation or desire one is free.
Then whatever arises in the moment can be fully enjoyed with out fear of loss.

Thats freedom for me.

Chris

davyj0nes
20th February 2011, 00:02
well i do have a question, its the only one that wasn't answered by charles, and that was, is there a way to communicate with the creators? I know it sounds silly, but not knowing either way makes me feel like im missing a photograph in my mental scrapbook of avalon. :(

greybeard
20th February 2011, 00:13
well i do have a question, its the only one that wasn't answered by charles, and that was, is there a way to communicate with the creators? I know it sounds silly, but not knowing either way makes me feel like im missing a photograph in my mental scrapbook of avalon. :(

Depends what you mean by creators.
The crop circles seem to be in answer to specific questions.
The first one that seems to be an answer appeared next to a radio telescope that ransmited in binary code a message into outer space.
A message appeared back in the field that was part of the secured perimeter of the sending station

I think that was on a David Wilcock video.

If you mean God
Prayers get answered sometimes.
Chris

davyj0nes
20th February 2011, 00:27
Depends what you mean by creators.

i should clarify, i meant the alien creators who created humans. the ones discussed in the charles threads, that have a strict policy on non-interference. I know i should let the charles stuff go, but it really is the only photo missing. then i can begin on 'heather' material hehe. :llama:

Shezbeth
21st February 2011, 08:23
The first one that seems to be an answer appeared next to a radio telescope that ransmited in binary code a message into outer space.
A message appeared back in the field that was part of the secured perimeter of the sending station
I think that was on a David Wilcock video.

Not sure about Wilcock, but I know it's in the Nassim Haramein 45-part seminar. I think it's #15 or #16.

i should clarify, i meant the alien creators who created humans.

Yes it is possible, I have done so. In my experience - prayer, meditation, and focused positivity (intent) for a sustained period. This will get their attention, after which they will see what you are about (if they don't already know). How you are received will depend on the manner you conduct yourself.

I heard a story once that in order to be admitted to a Shaolin temple, you had to sit patiently for three days outside the temple as an expression of humility and resolve. There's something similar to this in the movie Fight Club. The same principle applies, but individual results may vary.