PDA

View Full Version : webbot fear-mongering:food hyperinflation,earthchanges,chaos..timeline choices

shiva777
8th February 2011, 20:31
Web Bot track record of systematic over-exaggeration of catastrophic timeline

The Web Bot has now compiled a substantial track record of over-exaggerating catastrophic outcomes of trends and of creating an expectation of a catastrophic timeline.

Web Bot: 1.2 billion dead in BP oil spill, Nov. 2010 nuclear war

One can reasonably question the credibility and legitimacy given to the over-exaggerated outcomes of the Web Bot. For example, immediately after the April 20, 2010 BP Gulf oil spill, Web Bot predicted “1.2 billion dead from the BP oil spill and a Nov. 2010 nuclear war."

"The Web Bot technology is now predicting a 1.289+ billion mega-death resulting from an “ill-wind” and the BP Gulf oil disaster. Researcher Clif High has published a prediction expecting a ‘tipping point’ around November 8, 2010 into global nuclear war, triggered by a mistaken Israeli-influenced attack on Iran that could come anytime after July 11, 2010."

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Web Bot: Food hyperinflation, earth changes, chaos, govt. collapse in 2011-12? - Seattle exopolitics | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/web-bot-food-hyperinflation-earth-changes-chaos-govt-collapse-2011-12?CID=examiner_alerts_article#ixzz1DOxEstpg

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/web-bot-food-hyperinflation-earth-changes-chaos-govt-collapse-2011-12?CID=examiner_alerts_article

Rocky_Shorz
8th February 2011, 20:46
all of you do understand the importance of fear don't you?

take 2 people one laying on a sofa munching chips in the search for enlightenment, food in the fridge, roof over head, money in the bank...

the 2nd a caveman sneaking up on a dinosaur, a kill or be killed situation... Senses peaked out of fear... hearing enhanced... sight enhanced... touch enhanced... psychic abilities enhanced enough to know the beasts move before it makes it...

which of the two will evolve most through the experience?

The one who is fear enhanced, or the couch potato?

JDM
8th February 2011, 20:46
I have never put any faith in the Web Bot.

Does it ever actually predict things that come true?

firstlook
8th February 2011, 20:51
all of you do understand the importance of fear don't you?

take 2 people one laying on a sofa munching chips in the search for enlightenment, food in the fridge, roof over head, money in the bank...

the 2nd a caveman sneaking up on a dinosaur, a kill or be killed situation... Senses peaked out of fear... hearing enhanced... sight enhanced... touch enhanced... psychic abilities enhanced enough to know the beasts move before it makes it...

which of the two will evolve most through the experience?

The one who is fear enhanced, or the couch potato?

But does creating false fear create a true sense of confidence? ;)

galactica
8th February 2011, 20:56
No fear. No reaction. No emotion. No drama. ...

Pure information. Feeling. Intelligent response.

JDM
8th February 2011, 20:57

Maybe...

If it was actually right in predicting something.

galactica
8th February 2011, 21:00
false is false ...

enough of the lies, manipulation, control, illusions, ...

shiva777
8th February 2011, 21:01
THERE IS HEALTHY FEAR AND UNHEALTHY FEAR...CLFF HIGH DEALS IN UNHEALTHY FEAR

Many of the issues the webbot comes up with are VERY OBVIOUS issues...rising food prices,more natural disasters,rioting etc...all very basic and obvious issues to ANYONE who is paying attention.......the webbot promoters just keep pushing and moving these issues along from year to year in their reports when they don't manifest... until they finally start materialising and then they claim that their webbot work is very accurate

....yes,JDM the webbot has had a FEW very specific hits so there is some validity to the process...those FEW hits have been used by Cliff and promoters of Cliff such as Mel Fabergas from Veritas to over-sell and misrepresent the webbot's performance and "forecasts"...resulting in much fear and EMPOWERMENT of catastrohic events and timelines..

Cliff's webbot work and INTERPRETATION has consistently forecast very NEGATIVE and CATACLYSMIC events...which when they don't play out are just pushed in to his next webbot reports...instead of realising that his interpretations and methodology are FLAWED,Cliff's huge intellectual ego doesn't admit that he has been WRONG and has created much fear in his followers.

Cliff's webbot work comes up with very general forecasts in most instances...so almost all of his claimed "accurate" forecasts are just events that can fall under the VERY BROAD AND GENERAL webbot predictions....just like a bad astrologer trying to justify his work...beware of Cliff High and his webbot work,it reeks of reptillian control and pompous intellectualism

Eric J (Viking)
8th February 2011, 21:02
Hey Shiva, none of this will happen because we will be on a different timeline! ... :whistle:

viking

shiva777
8th February 2011, 21:03
yeah...a lot of this stuff is happening but there is also a LOT of very positive stuff happening...obvious to those who meditate and go within

firstlook
8th February 2011, 21:27

Maybe...

The answer is no. True self confidence isn't reactionary.

Eric J (Viking)
8th February 2011, 21:31
I know Shiva ...dont take me literally...

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/96188716.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=F5B5107058D53DF57A4FF8A22D9C6C2E6FB11C4E4F19EEB39DC8577264FB65B1

viking

ArtyCarl
8th February 2011, 22:27
I have been listening to Clif High for a good while now and have also bought the reports from time to time and although it would be fair to say that when he has made predictions for specific dates that it has been woefully inaccurate. But it would also be unfair to suggest that the only 'hits' he gets are generalised items which could be guessed by anyone.

I think that is an injustice and anyone who has listened for as long as I have recognises that there is something better than guesswork going on here.

galactica
8th February 2011, 22:29
self-fulfilling prophecies ?

shiva777
8th February 2011, 22:43
Artcarl...yes,as I said earlier he has had a few good "hits"

"....yes,JDM the webbot has had a FEW very specific hits so there is some validity to the process"

he has had a FEW good "hits

'...listen closely to this segment of one of his interviews...he should have stopped doing his doomy reports years ago based on what he says here

http://www.youtube.com/user/webbotproject#p/c/5/6Kt32LisPQk

Magdalena
8th February 2011, 22:55
Well I pushed the reply button and will react. Do not gather to much information. It will distract you and get you of course. Be aware to stay on the path you trust.

yiolas
16th February 2011, 20:37
He's back..........................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz3uUmwrlBQ&feature=channel

Patrikas
16th February 2011, 20:54
Hi everyone ,
its true that there are many that work on fear mongering when it comes to earth changes earth shifts whether this comes from incorrect interpretation or is a deliberate thing can be vaiiable and depends on the person or persons intent and abilities i guess ........while it is true that there are many "physical" earthchanges taking place round the earth in these times it is my understanding that the majority of Eartghchanges are shifts or changes in consciousness of earth herself and the consciousness that is also here on this earth .......blessings

shiva777
16th February 2011, 21:05
Web Bot track record of systematic over-exaggeration of catastrophic timeline

The Web Bot has now compiled a substantial track record of over-exaggerating catastrophic outcomes of trends and of creating an expectation of a catastrophic timeline.

Web Bot: 1.2 billion dead in BP oil spill, Nov. 2010 nuclear war

One can reasonably question the credibility and legitimacy given to the over-exaggerated outcomes of the Web Bot. For example, immediately after the April 20, 2010 BP Gulf oil spill, Web Bot predicted “1.2 billion dead from the BP oil spill and a Nov. 2010 nuclear war."

"The Web Bot technology is now predicting a 1.289+ billion mega-death resulting from an “ill-wind” and the BP Gulf oil disaster. Researcher Clif High has published a prediction expecting a ‘tipping point’ around November 8, 2010 into global nuclear war, triggered by a mistaken Israeli-influenced attack on Iran that could come anytime after July 11, 2010."

Northern Boy
16th February 2011, 21:12
Food hyperinflation, earth changes, chaos, govt. collapse in 2011-12? -

I see all this its not just Cliff saying it . Start digging and you will all find its out there , every where. How many buy food ? Do you not see the cost going up each week ? Same with energy .
What is fear its a concept you either buy into it or you don`t .
Look at the floods in Brazil and Queensland pay attention to the areas being hit by these disasters many areas are food producing areas . They are forcing food prices to rise thru this and thru shrinking the value of the dollar or the worlds currencies.

If Cliff was spreading fear why do alphabet agencies pay attention to what he is saying ? Why did he work with them early in his career? I`m sure they don`t try to hack into some of his site and interrupt his shows because they want to play a practical joke. Why would they attempt to take down his site ?

joedjemal
16th February 2011, 21:32
I read the reports too and the language is extreme. But as Clif says himself what the web bots predict isn't events but language.

I've found them useful as a general guideline to events if you ignore the extremity of the language. The real events are always maybe a tenth of what the langage suggests. I remember one specific one from the original ALTA reports that I experienced myself. The Bunsfield oil storage depot fire. In the event very few people were harmed in any way but the emotional impact of the event was huge. The plume of smoke could be seen from the whole of London (It was quite hard to breathe a burning in the back of the throat and in the lungs) I remember one line from the report about molten roads. I saw almost exactly that line reported on the local news about melted tarmac on the roads.

The trick with them is not to take them too seriously as from experience things never turn out as badly as the reports read. (being in one of the events does feel a bit like they read though) I left London because of that event. I'd had enough. I wanted to be in the countyside.

But in the end the event I experienced, dramatic though it was at the time, seems like quite a minor thing now.

I don't think Clif deliberately sets out to frighten people but the reports should always be taken with a big pinch of salt.