PDA

View Full Version : The positive energy of Avalon

Whitehaze
9th February 2011, 15:30
I have a major event today that I am facing. I humbly ask for a small portion of this positve energy from the newest of members all the way to Bill Ryan. Just take a moment of your time and direct your positve energy towards a positive outcome for me, a few seconds will do nicely. When the time comes I will return it ten fold.

POST UPDATE

I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and the energy you brought to me today. More importantly, I want you all to know what you accomplished in those few seconds of thought.

Last month I had experienced some serious issues and was sent for an MRI. They found that a cyst that had been been on my brain had grown and was becoming dangerous. It had affected my vision, sense of taste and smell, and unimaginable pain. Today I was scheduled to meet with my neuralogist and discuss my options for brain surgery. Their biggest fear was that I might lose my memory or become paralysed from the surgery. However, today when they began their exam something unusual was happening. The cyst had gone from the size of a lemon to the size of a walnut. They had a very hard time explaining to themselves how this happened. But I knew.......friends, some that I dont even know yet, were responsible for this.

Thank you for taking me out of harms way. You are indeed powerful beings.

bluestflame
9th February 2011, 15:33
golden threads of liquid shine trickle as they flow ( is way i send )

JDM
9th February 2011, 15:33
Absolutely!

Gajanana
9th February 2011, 15:35
Avalon is Rising! go for it :cool:

sshenry
9th February 2011, 15:38
You have my thoughts whitehaze - and the energy is on its way :)

sister
9th February 2011, 15:39
Sending you lots of love and best wishes for a positive outcome :cheer2:
Good Luck Haze!!!

firstlook
9th February 2011, 15:44
Namaste Whitehaze.

crosby
9th February 2011, 15:50
all my best energy to you whitehaze. good luck.
warmest regards, corson

meeradas
9th February 2011, 15:59
may the process and the outcome match or exceed your best expectations

annieVee
9th February 2011, 16:01
deff whitehaze =]

ViralSpiral
9th February 2011, 16:01
Good fortune Whitehaze!

Necromancer
9th February 2011, 16:02
Best of luck!

Sol Va
9th February 2011, 16:07
Intending for you to face your event with strength, love, energy, guidance and support.

Lifesong
9th February 2011, 16:37
I'm so happy today to stand together with many and provide you with "an invisible bridge" should you need it. Go with surety in your direction, but step gently, please. :)

LiveFree
9th February 2011, 16:41
Positive energy being sent your way. :wave:

pilotsimone
9th February 2011, 16:46
deleted post

SPIRIT WOLF
9th February 2011, 16:55
I have a major event today that I am facing. I humbly ask for a small portion of this positve energy from the newest of members all the way to Bill Ryan. Just take a moment of your time and direct your positve energy towards a positive outcome for me, a few seconds will do nicely. When the time comes I will return it ten fold.

You have mine

conk
9th February 2011, 16:58
I had a huge measure of energy built up for you and inadvertently touched the metal light switch plate. ZAP! All that good energy spilled all over the room, me, and the dog. I'm bouncing around like crazy. The dog is cleaning house. The light switch plate is GLOWING.

So, here's another giant collection of positively brillant energy just for you.:llama:

Carrera
9th February 2011, 17:03
Good luck, whatever it is, and positive energy to you!

:humble: Best Wishes, Carrera

Marie
9th February 2011, 17:24
loving light to you Whitehaze....feel it within yourself

Etherios
9th February 2011, 18:00

I wish you the best and May it be a positive outcome for you... here is a beautiful song with a great title for you. (amazing movie also )

XOykCYDMKBs&feature=BF&list=PL619E5A4E8114ACC1&index=7

winnasboy
9th February 2011, 18:06
Good Luck and very Best Wishes sent your way.
Dave

slipknotted
9th February 2011, 18:28
get ready bam ! ........ my pleasure good luck with it.

Jean-Marie
9th February 2011, 18:40
Love and Prayers have been sent your way!

Reinhard
9th February 2011, 19:08
Good luck, and may the energy be with you!
Reinhard

write4change
9th February 2011, 19:42
I meditate healing by creating a pink cloud of energy and then softly enfold the being watching the colors work their way to deep purple.

Peace my friend.

tutu
9th February 2011, 20:00
pls remember that "this too shall pass" and that all IS well - warmest aloha to my island friend :)

Fructedor
9th February 2011, 20:08
With you Whitehaze. Stay strong, man, we're not alone.

Prayers and best wishes to you

Fructedor

Kulapops
9th February 2011, 20:18
Love and blessings and best wishes for a good outcome

K

giovonni
9th February 2011, 21:01

<Always Passing it Onward and Forward>

TigerLilly
9th February 2011, 21:33
With love and blessings

Whitehaze
9th February 2011, 23:08
I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and the energy you brought to me today. More importantly, I want you all to know what you accomplished in those few seconds of thought.

Last month I had experienced some serious issues and was sent for an MRI. They found that a cyst that had been been on my brain had grown and was becoming dangerous. It had affected my vision, sense of taste and smell, and unimaginable pain. Today I was scheduled to meet with my neuralogist and discuss my options for brain surgery. Their biggest fear was that I might lose my memory or become paralysed from the surgery. However, today when they began their exam something unusual was happening. The cyst had gone from the size of a lemon to the size of a walnut. They had a very hard time explaining to themselves how this happened. But I knew.......friends, some that I dont even know yet, were responsible for this.

JDM
9th February 2011, 23:13
i want to thank all of you for your thoughts and the energy you brought to me today. More importantly, i want you all to know what you accomplished in those few seconds of thought.

THATS GREAT NEWS!!

I wasnt sure what you needed the thoughts and energy for.

I thought maybe a job interview or something.

THATS HUGE!

Mr54
9th February 2011, 23:15
Be well Whitehaze.

kinerkid
9th February 2011, 23:18
Wow! Wonderful! It's a delight to be a part of a forum with people like all of you that produce results like these!

silentghost80
9th February 2011, 23:38
good luck sending you energy ^^

silentghost80
9th February 2011, 23:42

awesome im glad it worked :)

Gone002
9th February 2011, 23:44
The strenght i have i share with you. no matter the outcome, it happened for a reason, you only have to find out why.

LiveFree
9th February 2011, 23:59
I'm very glad all went well for you Whitehaze. :grouphug:

Fructedor
10th February 2011, 09:59
That's great news Whitehaze - and it's news worth spreading. You'll remain in our prayers - for many, this could be one positive answer to the question "What can we do?" I'd propose that there be a thread for people requesting prayer and meditation - with testimony as to results. This would certainly help us to grow in grace and confidence. And let's remember that we are not the owners of this energy that can heal and improve situations - we simply channel the energy, and the end result is the responsibility of the recipient and his/her relationship with the divine - knowing this avoids unneccesary ego problems - humility is essential.

On another thread recently I requested energy to help me with an important meeting - it could not have gone better, and I send my thanks to all those who helped.

Joyful news, Whitehaze

Best wishes

Fructedor

Fructedor
10th February 2011, 10:16
Chinaski began a thread on January 30th named "Healers - help needed please".

ZuLiZ
10th February 2011, 11:34
Sending much love and light to you Whitehaze

Midnight Rambler
10th February 2011, 11:39
Ah, good news. I am very happy for you I hope you stay healthy Whitehaze.

You should throw a party IMO. :drum:

Caren
10th February 2011, 12:07
That is wonderful news Whitehaze, I hope all continues to improve for you and wish you and your family
much love and the best of health. :hug:
Caren

Carrera
10th February 2011, 12:21
Great news! Happy for you! Keep the faith and be well! :cheer2:

TWINNICK
10th February 2011, 14:10
G'day

Positive thoughts to you Haze.

..Nick..

Whitehaze
10th February 2011, 14:40
Ah, good news. I am very happy for you I hope you stay healthy Whitehaze.

You should throw a party IMO. :drum:

The party is right here at Avalon, I am not aware of a finer group of people.

Icecold
10th February 2011, 14:54
I've sent you my energy Whitehaze, I only saw this thread minutes ago. Take it with my blessing.

goldmother
10th February 2011, 22:24
Stay positive
Sending love to you and yours :dance:

Lifesong
16th February 2011, 01:32
Beautiful. :)

Let us go in peace to love and serve.

Lily de Cuir
16th February 2011, 01:46
Hello Whitehaze,

Only just saw your thread, what a wonderful outcome! I sent you a goodly zap anyway, with my activated, you-beaut pyramid. May that pesky cyst shrink smaller and smaller. Partaaaay!! Drumroll please...

Love
Lily
x