PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Avalon?

JDM
10th February 2011, 02:17
Hello All,

I have not been a member for a long, but I have followed the forum for a long time.
Im curious as to were the members see the future of this forum going?

I finally joined because there seemed to be so many new people coming in from all over.

I see new threads created everyday, some with a lot of important information and new members expressing themselves and there ideas and opinions. I try to contribute as much as I can to these. I see many that just get 1 or 2 post and are never seen or heard form again.

But from the time I was just a reader, it seems to have changed. and there is nothing wrong with change, everyone and everything does it. Newer information becomes available and it grabs peoples attention. It does mine. I have a massive appetite for things that are unexplained and mysterious as im sure most of us here do.

I just thought that maybe we could share some of the time that we used to make for ALL TOPICS and diversified threads here. And not get consumed in one Topic.

There are Over 2000 members here with new information, some seeking help and advice and some researching and as I have seen with extremely fascinating stories and experiences. But they seem to be unwilling to share if no one will listen. Or if they do share it, it goes to the wayside never to be seen or heard from again.

Sometimes when I make a post I am waiting to hear form other members. But when I look over, Almost every single one is consumed in one AREA. and that post or thread is not seen.

Has Avalon turned into ONE TOPIC of discussion? I check in there too. Im just as curious as the next person. But I try to balance and diversity my attention to the whole of the community.

I know there have been similar threads and post just like this one.

What is the future of Avalon? I dont know, maybe we take that day by day, hour by hour.

maybe im just imagining things, or maybe delusional, maybe no one will see this thread:noidea:

Thanks
Love you

happyexpat
10th February 2011, 02:23
I saw your thread and also enjoy seeing various topics active.

Just wanted you to know your post is not ignored. :)

Not big on speculating about the future. It will get here whether I worry about it or not, and what I do right now can change what it will bring!!

Be the change you want to see.

:hug:

Annie
10th February 2011, 02:37
You are not alone JDM we see you:) and I agree. There is a lot of really interesting ,thought provoking information posted in this forum.Everyday I am in awe of the way the human spirit works,our curiosity,humour ,intelligence and huge capacity to love.If you look for these posts you still find them...little hidden gems.

JDM
10th February 2011, 02:39
I saw your thread and also enjoy seeing various topics active.

Just wanted you to know your post is not ignored. :)

Thanks, me too

JDM
10th February 2011, 02:43
You are not alone JDM we see you:) and I agree. There is a lot of really interesting ,thought provoking information posted in this forum.Everyday I am in awe of the way the human spirit works,our curiosity,humour ,intelligence and huge capacity to love.If you look for these posts you still find them...little hidden gems.

Yes there are all kinds of little nuggets of gold to be found here (you included) ;)

king anthony
10th February 2011, 03:08
As rivers flow from land to sea, information threads from you to me... really, these were the first words that came to mind when I began to word-craft my thought.

The future of Avalon - is like the streams, which flow into rivers, which flow into seas and oceans.

Many thoughts, perspectives and knowledge from various points of origin heading towards one destination - however, the destination is not, as the flow has not created it.

Therefore, it can be whatever everyone would like it to be - and that would not be known until it is, in the now. Time is an illusion.

What is the future of Avalon, it is right now.

Jean-Marie
10th February 2011, 03:12
JDM,

I watched Avalon and read posts daily, but one day I decided I wanted to be a part of the wonderful experience that Bill Ryan started. Many of us come here to hear the disclosure and seek out the truths. There are some truly wonderful people that are on this forum and many many guests that are visiting here daily. I don't know where we are all going together with this, but I am enjoying being a part of it. Thank you for your post and we are reading them!

Jean-Marie

sandy
10th February 2011, 03:47
The future of Avalon will prevail, I'm sure.There is great strength in this community and when the dust settles I pray that we will all still be here to take care of one another especially those who have wounds in their hearts. There is no doubt of the reality of that. The depth of our duality depends on our level of spiritual enlightenment. Many of us are far from being emotionally detached with unconditional love leading the way in all things, in all way, at all times.