JDM
10th February 2011, 03:34
3000 years old?

Maybe I should ask you!

Any Thoughts?

You might have more clarity of thought.

king anthony
10th February 2011, 03:39
As to what it could mean... not sure. Reincarnation would dictate that an 'old soul' has been around for a long time through rebirths... first time here does not seem to fit in. Just wondering what others may think of this.

JDM
10th February 2011, 03:41
As to what it could mean... not sure. Reincarnation would dictate that an 'old soul' has been around for a long time through rebirths... first time here does not seem to fit in. Just wondering what others may think of this.

Can you remember your past lives?

That might have been a stupid question, considering... the topic.

But it should the the ball rolling.

Caterpillars Lens
10th February 2011, 03:44
welcome to the game
:)

king anthony
10th February 2011, 03:46
I didn't say it was me... I was just wondering what this could mean. As for past lives, not what I know to be fact. Do I recall past lives, not at all. ;)

Gone001
10th February 2011, 03:48
I didn't say it was me... I was just wondering what this could mean. As for past lives, not what I know to be fact. Do I recall past lives, not at all. ;)

Mines 3000 + as well.. I just posted about it yesterday for the first time. I was born in Thebes.

JDM
10th February 2011, 03:52
I have no doubt many of us are OLD SOULS. Probably been around for eons.

I have never had much luck remembering past lives either. But, every once and a while Ill get just a fleeting glimpse, a memory of something.

Its usually triggered by some sense (smell, taste, Touch, ETC..) or even just a thought.

I can never hold on to that memory for long though. It usually just last a second or 2, then its gone.

king anthony
10th February 2011, 03:55
More specific in brief,

The above said would be something others may have said to someone and may not reflect any personal belief of the person or of the soul. Knowing that 'time is an illusion' (a tool of humankind to govern their own existence), the statement / question is odd on several levels.

Reincarnation would impose an 'old soul' has been here many times through rebirths - yet the first time here? Three-thousand years old is 'earth time', so how would this apply to the 'universal time'?

Any (more) thoughts?

Cheers!!!

Gone001
10th February 2011, 03:57
However, the unusual part of the 'equation' is - first time here. It does not seem to fit into the belief of reincarnation.

I tried messaging you about it but no answer so I guess we'll talk here. What exactly leads you to believe your soul is that old?

king anthony
10th February 2011, 03:59
Hmmm... I'm new to this forum so I am still working out the 'how to do things'.

trenairio
10th February 2011, 04:02
[edit][edit][edit]

Gone001
10th February 2011, 04:03
Hmmm... I'm new to this forum so I am still working out the 'how to do things'.

Alright but can you answer the question. If you know your soul is that old something must have led you to believe it. Something must have also led you to believe this is your first life. We need more info to try to help you figure this out.

king anthony
10th February 2011, 04:11
@Aldous - (I think I figured how to reply to your 'PM'). As I said, this type of thing I know not as fact. Just asking for what it is worth. If anyone has any interpretations to this I am curious to hear.

@trenairio - interesting.

Sowelu
10th February 2011, 04:18
I have a thought... LOL....

We are all of the "old soul"
That is if you agree to the concept of time in the first place...
The illusion is the idea that past lives are individual.
You could easily have regressions of anyone's experiences and vice versa..
we are a body that has many limbs..
Welcome to avalon newb :P hehe

king anthony
10th February 2011, 04:22
@Sowelu - lol. Thanks for the greeting.

Time is an illusion, 'a tool of humankind to govern their own existence'. ;)

pilotsimone
10th February 2011, 04:26
deleted post

chantelle
10th February 2011, 04:27
Hmm… I don't know old my soul is (pretty ancient, I think) but I do feel for certain that Earth is not my planet of origin—living here, I feel like I'm wearing an itchy sweater (wrong/bad fit). :p

king anthony
10th February 2011, 04:40
@ pilotsimone - first time on earth... I heard that before. So then, the question is from where (in the universe) and why would 'anyone' want to come here (said with some humour).

@chantelle - wrong/bad fit... take it off?. I think everyone feels odd at times... 'like having to wait for the rest of the world to catch up or something'.

noxon medem
10th February 2011, 04:41
time is just another perspective.

- What happened on this date some years ago :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9th_millennium_BC

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/846398--uk-s-oldest-home-found-built-11-000-years-ago

4459 .. 4460

4461 .. 4462

http://www.calleman.com/content/articles/Dualist_Convergence.htm

http://www.seaonscreen.org/vleet/content/eng/11000-years-ago.htm

http://heritage-key.com/blogs/ann/11000-years-ago-cyprus-joined-levant-neolithic-revolution

http://grizzleo.wordpress.com/2008/03/16/11000-years-ago-is-somewhat-like-now/

- and more ..

:fish2:
nm

Sowelu
10th February 2011, 04:54
you should check out my "atlanteans and possible correlations with charles material" thread.
I posted a link to a vid on legends of atlantis, One of which details that some of the souls
reincarnated into human bodies came from planets destroyed before earth was habitable...
It also suggests that humans are a universal physical that were supposedly modified to fit all kinds of dimensional souls.
Yet its still a recycle processs, so nothings really all that new...except the genetic modifications...that is

And even the modifications came from "older" sources :)

Teakai
10th February 2011, 04:58
Hi King Anthony - there are many other places to incarnate in/on/at than earth.

Souls are ageless, though, so I don't know where the 3000 comes in. Physically incarnated years, perhaps.

modwiz
10th February 2011, 05:21
@Sowelu - lol. Thanks for the greeting.

Time is an illusion, 'a tool of humankind to govern their own existence'. ;)

Time is an illusion with various lives feeding back to a central point that is you. Think of fanning out a card deck with each card a "life", your hand would represent, "You".

Remembering past lives would also incur remembrance of past deaths, some very horrible and traumatic. Not good for sleeping. LOL

At the greater reality of "No Time" all those other parts of yourselves are still alive with an ongoing conversation or data streams enriching and informing each "life" as ut has relevant experience or data to share.

Old souls in the earth sense would have multiple Earth existences on "hand", pun intended, so the peculiarities or uniqueness of being human "Earth style" is more "pld hat".

So, old soul is referring to "earth" time, even though spirit/souls are all very old. There are a lot of new souls in America and old souls in many European countries.
There is a distinct qualitative differences between the cultures owing to this.

I hope that was useful and did not come across as just another opinion. Even though that's what it is. :wave:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Unless my story changes!

Gone001
10th February 2011, 05:48
Hi King Anthony - there are many other places to incarnate in/on/at than earth.

Souls are ageless, though, so I don't know where the 3000 comes in. Physically incarnated years, perhaps.

They can be created/born then become ageless. I know for a fact i'm a little over 3000 (soul wise not body wise obvi haha) and was made/born on this planet; some come from off planet as we all know as well. Trust me; think of all the new souls you've probably encountered. The folks who think that life is about clubbing/drinking/****ing... the ones who don't follow government and except whatever version of reality that mainstream society throws at them. I've met plenty of souls in there first life and you can usually pin point them by there behavior. My first life was fairly barbaric and I was not at all an enlightened individual; it took time and many lives to get to this point. Before we're born (the soul that is) I imagine that we are still part of the creator (source consciousness) and then at some point separated and sent off on our own to experience life and our own reality :); I'm not saying anything in absolutes but this is the best explanation I can come up with given my research and personal experiences as well as that of friends.

Cheers,

Aldous

Lost Soul
10th February 2011, 06:40
Considering that many Atlanteans (both belians and sons of light) are currently reincarnated today, 3,000 years is a relatively YOUNG soul.

king anthony
10th February 2011, 12:59
I would like to say 'thank you' to everyone for the wonderful feedback (both public and private). I definitely look forward to reading more... if there are more lol. This is day two for me here and I have found everyone so far, to be kind and welcoming - not to imply perfect lol. See you all in the forum! Cheers!!!

9eagle9
10th February 2011, 13:29
I'm not sure a soul knowing it is eternal assigns itself terms like old in a chronological sense. That implicates time a man made construct.

Old soul may mean the soul has had several lifetimes, while any equally 'old' soul may not have had as many life time experiences.

king anthony
10th February 2011, 13:35
@9eagle9 - the question is not so much that a person (or soul) has assigned any such terms, rather, others would have imposed such thought as 'old soul', 'first time here' and even a specific 'age'.

Shezbeth
10th February 2011, 18:47
3,000 years is a relatively YOUNG soul

others would have imposed such thought as 'old soul', 'first time here' and even a specific 'age'

:pleasantry:

I believe the term is transference. I'm just sayin' King,....

Free Bird
10th February 2011, 19:41
I'm going to try and make an analogy here ... it works but it's too simple in many ways but I hope it offers some idea of where I am coming from. Here goes ...

Imagine your very being is like a DVD ... in that one physical space is all of your life / lives and on that disc is all the past, present and future combined. To look at the disc, flipping it through your fingers and catching the holographic rainbow shimmering off its surface, there is no concept of time, except for the time taken whilst observing it. Yet when you play the disc, you can fast forward, rewind or just let nature take its course and time comes into being.

I imagine our lives being like all the information on a DVD ... There are old DVDs and new DVDs but just by looking at them, time is irrelevant.

It's not the best analogy because a DVD is fixed in its information and so it doesn't take into account free will .... maybe a game disc would be better.

Hope this makes some sort of sense? :)

I guess one day old DVDs will be seen as valuable treasures for the archive ;)

Peace and Love
-x-

Bright Garlick
27th February 2011, 06:50
I know of at least 3 old souls who have been alive for at least 3000 years. And another a little under.

Maybe literally a soul who has been in the body a long time. Old implies age, implies tim,e implies body. Beyond body, time means something entirely different.

linz2d
27th February 2011, 15:19
Surely there is another way in which we can look at it, is that an old soul could just be a slow learner or they could just be taking their time. From my understanding of the subject is that a soul reincarnates on earth as long as it takes to progress to a state when it does not need to. And after someone dies and the soul leaves the body it does not jump automatically to another body, there is a rest bite in between. From what I gather our souls do not view earth as their home it is more like work, so they may spend a lifetime or even more on the other side, then when the time comes for further progression and learning they come back to earth. That is why many religious text say we must find our true self hidden within.

king anthony
24th June 2011, 13:38
I say, this was my first thread and the topic was based on fact – fact that I have been told these things. Interpretation after interpretation has been given – thank you for your efforts. I say, there is no reincarnation or other “souls/spirits” that come in.

What is is the misunderstanding, either by chance or design, of something which does occur. I have shared the truth of what this misunderstanding is throughout other threads and with other people. Some of these people will say, “he believes” or claim it to be theory – for their own benefit they will say these words.

In brief and using computer analogies I say, what is misunderstood is that a [template] is used when [transferring data – operating system] to a new mind [hard drive]. At times, there is residue from a previous [data transfers] – as when a stencil is used and a previous color “bleeds off”. The misunderstanding some have is that the [color that bled off] is their past life – the reality is, it is not – at best, fragments of someone else’s life. From this the idea of resurrection comes creating another belief system. "The few" and "those others" use this for their benefit as well.

I will say this, as most are given a [standard template], a select few do not. For “those others” who impose a [template not common] do so openly or secretly – all of which do so for a purpose, unless when it is done by error.

I remain silent now as I leave.