PDA

View Full Version : CSETI releases an ET Iphone Contact Tool

astrid
11th February 2011, 12:55
http://www.cseti.org/et-contact-
tool/ (http://www.cseti.org/et-contact-tool/)

The ET Contact Tool

The Official CSETI iPhoneŽ App

The ET Contact Tool is a self-contained course on making contact with ET beings authored by Steven M. Greer, M.D., which includes working scientific instruments for detecting anomalous activity.

Dr. Greer is the director of CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence). He is widely regarded as the most credible and influential figure on the subject of ET contact. He has briefed astronauts, a sitting CIA director, and military and government officials in the US and around the world. He is also the father of the world-wide disclosure movement, which has recently led to governments around the world releasing hundreds of thousands of previously-classified documents on UFO and ET-related matters, emphasizing the reality and importance of this issue.

Dr. Greer is a retired emergency physician and was the chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in North Carolina before dedicating himself to this work full-time.

As a meditation instructor for over 30 years, he has pioneered techniques that combine meditation and remote viewing for making ET contact. He has trained thousands of people around the world in the use of these methods.

The ET Contact Tool provides you with a full course in these techniques, as well as a suite of tools to help you make contact on your own. It includes over two hours of audio tutorials, guided meditations and tones, along with Dr. Greer's complete written guide on the science of making contact, custom-tailored for the iPhone.

Very curious indeed, things are certainly getting very surreal.

I wonder what Dr Greer knows releasing this to the mainstream at this time.

Whitehaze
11th February 2011, 15:41
While I respect what Greer has done and is trying to do, I have to question why only a phone app? Seriously why only an Iphone app?

conk
11th February 2011, 16:10
B-b-b-b-but I'm not sure I want to contact an ET. Maybe in broad daylight, but contact seems to only take place at night, in a dark bedroom.

And really, an iPhone app?

TWINNICK
11th February 2011, 16:17
Sounds a bit sus to me, I'm glad I don't have an iphone.

Tones hhmmmm Mind control anybody?

Lets get those nano chips activated shall we.

..Nick..

Bright Garlick
22nd August 2011, 07:34
Hey Astrid - finally bought the ap and gave it a run. My thoughts here :
http://otherworldyencounters.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/e-t-contact-tool/ .

Adios, Bright. :wave:

Omni
22nd August 2011, 07:54
He is widely regarded as the most credible and influential figure on the subject of ET contact.

Widely? I think he's more widely disliked and thought of as egotistical or a scammer(I don't judge him atm). I have some respect for him, and my view has changed a bit to either side a little. But this quoted sentence is not right IMHO.

If Greer is the most credible, we have problems in UFOlogy, because he was selling a moth as a picture of an interdimensional being, and keeping it hidden from people who don't have like 800$, they even had to sign a NDA(non-disclosure agreement), ironically. lol. He made people sign a non-disclosure(emphasis on NON-disclosure) agreement about a picture of an interdimensional being(if he thought it actually was, he took it down after it was shown to be a illuminated moth lol), how can he be seen as genuinely wanting humanity to know the truth when he does that..... Keeping the picture from all who don't pay him 800$ and forcing people who do want to see it to sign a non-disclosure agreement?

I could tell by the interview Camelot did I probably wouldn't be very good friends with the guy if I knew him... Just seems like a know it all. Someone who is very intelligent but lets that inteligence project views that he is the holder of universal truth, and there is no room for thinking one may not know...

Greer said the moment he thought of ETs or whatever, or saw UFO, he "instantly" knew they were all benevolent and here to help. He hasn't ditched the mindset since no matter what evidence he sees. I think Greer is delusional in his beliefs that only benevolent ET forces can travel interstellar....

However I do wonder if this app has any value. I'm not saying it doesn't. And I'm not saying Greer hasn't done any good. That is why I still have respect for the man. I just don't trust him to give me the truth or act with full integrity if he does get a juicy bit of evidence.

Thanks for sharing astrid :)

22nd August 2011, 07:57
Only a short while ago the iphone was being branded the spyphone because of its geolocation services (knowing where you took the picture etc) Maybe ET has a business arrangement with Steve Jobs of Apple and verizon. Great way to farm humans. LOL

Seriously, I see why an iphone app. Because it has a tremendous customer reach, but this must go to the masses through the standard platforms of windows and linux, as well as apple. Condsider this, after an EMP, your mobile phone may not work anyway, so it's not much good storing valuable info on it in case of a offworld escape.

the trojan
22nd August 2011, 08:05

The ET Contact Tool

The ET Contact Tool is a self-contained course on making contact with ET beings authored by Steven M. Greer, M.D., which includes working scientific instruments for detecting anomalous activity.

Dr. Greer is the director of CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence). He is widely regarded as the most credible and influential figure on the subject of ET contact. He has briefed astronauts, a sitting CIA director, and military and government officials in the US and around the world. He is also the father of the world-wide disclosure movement, which has recently led to governments around the world releasing hundreds of thousands of previously-classified documents on UFO and ET-related matters, emphasizing the reality and importance of this issue.

Dr. Greer is a retired emergency physician and was the chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in North Carolina before dedicating himself to this work full-time.

As a meditation instructor for over 30 years, he has pioneered techniques that combine meditation and remote viewing for making ET contact. He has trained thousands of people around the world in the use of these methods.

The ET Contact Tool provides you with a full course in these techniques, as well as a suite of tools to help you make contact on your own. It includes over two hours of audio tutorials, guided meditations and tones, along with Dr. Greer's complete written guide on the science of making contact, custom-tailored for the iPhone.

he knows there is a market of people who will purchase and therefore add to his wealth.

Tane Mahuta
22nd August 2011, 08:17
Maybe Apple wants to corner the ET contact market........if you want to talk to ET you might have to buy an
iPhone, iPad, iPod(to listen to their music)??

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/8981/obamaspock.jpg

Shields up Mr Spock.....long range scanners detect annomallies

TM

kingmonkey
22nd August 2011, 20:10
"ET iphone home?" Lame yes but i could not resist......... i should write for the tabloids.......

the trojan
22nd August 2011, 21:46

[QUOTE]The ET Contact Tool

after a lot of thought on this,I find the above to be ,yes,quite surreal,but if this product does not do what it says on the tin,and many ,many people purchase it in the belief that it will work- then dr m.d. stephen greer and all of the above associations with his name are discredited as bull**** and nonsense,
If he,dr m.d. stephen greer prints a disclaimer,as in,for entertainment purposes only then it,then he loses conviction of his associated movements.
If m.d. stephen greer sells these and states that this includes working scientific instruments for detecting anomalous activity and it truly does work ,then I will as they say eat my hat!

also,look at that list of credentials

M.D
retired emergency physician
meditation instructor
the chairman
retired emergency physician
father of the world-wide disclosure movement
director of CSETI
widely regarded as the most credible and influential figure on the subject of ET contact
He has briefed astronauts
He has briefed a sitting CIA director

well,
Im convinced!

Sugarific
22nd August 2011, 22:21
Dang.... I don't have an iPhone...

Corncrake
22nd August 2011, 22:42
I would definitely buy it if I had an i-Phone! I used to have great respect for Dr Greer in the early days but I am not so sure now. There was so much promise that went nowhere. There is an outfit similar to CSETI in the UK called CeRPER (www.cerper.org) which appears to be having some success. It seems genuine and the courses are certainly way cheaper than Dr Greer's.

Shamz
23rd August 2011, 02:20
Followed Dr Greer for some time, especially initial days of project disclosure, really liked the idea that some Big Dr gave up his lucrative job for letting people know how govts are hiding these details from citizens. But lately he/his organization have gone too commercial and now this iphone app for $7 shows that. I have iphone but won't buy this app...i don't need to contact ET to know about myself - Self-Inquiry is all that required.