PDA

View Full Version : What "Charles" Has Done For Me.

slvrfx
11th February 2011, 19:57
It doesn't matter what happens, to me, after this point. I think some of you might be feeling the same.

I KNOW something HUGE has happened to me, and continues, since I viewed the Charles interview, and it doesn't matter AT ALL whether Charles ever steps foot in here, ever again...it doesn't matter one whit, whether I am one of the Chosen 18, by 'Avalon' standards, for I already know I've been CHOSEN.

I don't know how ready any of you were for this, but I ASKED and I received.

Charles was a tool, a part of a much bigger process.

Every day since it all began, for me, around the 10th of January, I've had eXtraordinary things happening, like getting a huge stamp of approval on the conclusions I'd made regarding my own research for the past few years...

Like understanding completely, that everything physical that's been happening to me and my grown children, is VERY SIGNIFICANT and has everything to do with this process...

That I now KNOW how everything has become concentrated, and focused, to such a point, that I barely even feel my physical body anymore, but have moved into some incredible mental-mode, in which I know that the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS NOW, is my connection to that timeless, source of energy which I knew about, but hadn't felt the FULL CONNECTION.

It really has become the normal state to not be conscious of my physical surroundings, even more specifically, my own body.

It's like my BEING is some huge pulsating, full-of-life-laughter-joy-love, and understanding..........BRAIN.

(I can't describe it any better then that.)

What has also happened, is the full-Monte in regards to why my and my grown children's breathing patterns have changed, and sleeping and eating as well.

I will just explain the breathing, because me and my oldest daughter went down that path just yesterday.

We had noticed about 2 years ago that we had all started to breathe very shallowly, but we'd not talked about it much more then that.

Lately, I'd noticed very specifically, how not only my breathing continued to be shallow, but also that I am barely breathing at all.

The only way I can describe it is to say that it seems like I'm unconsciously holding my breath ALL THE TIME, and I only seem to be inhaling and exhaling very sporadically.

My oldest daughter came over yesterday and we began to compare notes, and took it a few steps further...

It seems as if when we're holding our breath (unintentionally), that we have some serious adrenalin thing going...like feeling right on some edge.

This seems to allow for a way higher level of energy, but also, a highly intuitive state, where we have become aware of the subtlest nuances. Like a higher level of awareness.

At the same time of all of the above, was the knowledge that Charles himself was/is a KEY, to this unlocking of what seems to be another dimension.

So I say in all sincerity, I don't care what happens next. I feel I've reached the point I've been waiting for and was prepared for, my entire life. (Though that's not to say it ends with this.)

So my questions to you are:

1. Can you relate?

2. If you are, but only slightly, do you want more?

3. If you want more, are you 'worthy', for you will have to be pure of heart, HUMBLE.

4. Are you ready for the RESPONSIBILITY of this??

Charles has told us weeks ago how it will be PAINFUL. Yes, I came to understand when I FELT THE PAIN of this responsibility yesterday, when I and my son talked about what we are seeing all around us.

It is very apropos for me to ask-

Are You Ready?

(Really. ARE YOU READY.)

Shairia
11th February 2011, 20:06
I think it's great that you've received value from the interview and the information presented. Am I ready, for what? When I know what that entails then I guess I can more accurately answer that question. I'm keeping an open mind but I will speak my piece if I see something that alarms me, then it really comes down to an individual choice doesn't it? I would never want to force anyone from doing something they are not ready or comfortable with and I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me.

slvrfx
11th February 2011, 20:16
I think it's great that you've received value from the interview and the information presented. Am I ready, for what? When I know what that entails then I guess I can more accurately answer that question. I'm keeping an open mind but I will speak my piece if I see something that alarms me, then it really comes down to an individual choice doesn't it? I would never want to force anyone from doing something they are not ready or comfortable with and I wouldn't want anyone doing that to me.

I appreciate your question, "Ready for what?"

Please believe me when I say I can't answer this question. It's not because I don't want to, or heaven-forbid, think you're not ready, but because this is a very individual and personal matter for each one of us.

My being 'ready' is not the same as your being 'ready'.

You'll just somehow KNOW.

That's all I can say.

(It really seems to be all about the 'heart', or the core of our being.)

Pam
11th February 2011, 20:20
It may be that when someone comes along to wake us from our regimented life that we tend to break out and begin to question. It does not mean we have to believe all that the person has told us. It is more about making us think of what we DO believe in and what direction do we want our lives to go towards.

Personal growth can be very awarding and it comes with spiritual highs that do bring peace and positive energy.

IronicDestiny
11th February 2011, 20:22
What was really weird for me about your post was that the same breathing thing started to happen to me a few years ago now... I would often say to people I think I am becoming a mutant(X-Men style of course lol) because I could not understand for the life of me why I am not required to breathe the way I used to... and it doesn't even have an adverse effect? Odd, but alright I have accepted it. I also started seeing trails on objects, as in if I wave my hand in front of my face I see where it starts until where ends, then it conjoins again... I thought that was possibly related to the concept of time I had gained.. I dunno hard to explain I guess.. thanks for your post and I am so glad to hear you are finding what you have been searching for :):)

Much love,
Lish:love::love:

Chilled
11th February 2011, 20:25
Slvrfx, I just love your posts. :)

I pretty much am right there with ya on the breathing thing. I too noticed I was breathing shallow but it was so long ago, I can't remember exactly when I first noticed. Maybe 3 or so years...

Shairia
11th February 2011, 20:29
It may be that when someone comes along to wake us from our regimented life that we tend to break out and begin to question. It does not mean we have to believe all that the person has told us. It is more about making us think of what we DO believe in and what direction do we want our lives to go towards.

Personal growth can be very awarding and it comes with spiritual highs that do bring peace and positive energy.

This is an extremely thought provoking post for me. Maybe that's exactly the problem, I've never lived a regimented life, I've never bought into the social conditioning or controls or fantasy of the matrix. I've always had clarity even as a child and I didn't like what I saw and was determined to do something about it. That choice has come at a heavy price to me but I continue until my last breath trying to effect change.

Wood
11th February 2011, 20:29
It is more about making us think of what we DO believe in and what direction do we want our lives to go towards.

That is my understanding too. The early Charles material (up to mid January) and other events related to it have been a spiritual catalyst for me, and I have gained a few insights. I have not been following it since then so I am not aware of the new developments (apart from a few bits).

BrianEn
11th February 2011, 20:33
It is more about making us think of what we DO believe in and what direction do we want our lives to go towards.

That is my understanding too. The early Charles material (up to mid January) and other events related to it have been a spiritual catalyst for me, and I have gained a few insights. I have not been following it since then so I am not aware of the new developments (apart from a few bits).

It's made a difference in my life too. I try and be more helpful these days. Not that I wasn't before, but more so now.

Wood
11th February 2011, 20:37
It's made a difference in my life too. I try and be more helpful these days. Not that I wasn't before, but more so now.

It is funny, I try to be less helpful nowadays :). Help who, what about, with what rights and expertise?

Lifesong
11th February 2011, 20:38
Well, this is getting spooky.

Me too with the shallow breathing, holding breath, increased "energy", heightened intuition.

Mine had some pretty serious medical consequences, from which I'm now almost completely recovered, but it led to some life changes, which ultimately led me here.

I have to agree with slvrfx, and I don't mind if others don't understand it... but something's happening here.

Btw, I'm now learning how to use that "energy" to spin my own electrons in my outer field/organ. I hope that makes sense to someone, but if it doesn't that's ok because I know exactly what I mean.

Peace, all.

slvrfx
11th February 2011, 20:38
This is an extremely thought provoking post for me. Maybe that's exactly the problem, I've never lived a regimented life, I've never bought into the social conditioning or controls or fantasy of the matrix. I've always had clarity even as a child and I didn't like what I saw and was determined to do something about it. That choice has come at a heavy price to me but I continue until my last breath trying to effect change.

The son I mentioned in my original post is very much like you. He has KNOWN since he was a child, and has been trying to effect change from a very early age.

Him and I have come to believe as of recent, that this effect we're attempting to achieve, is to somehow put a BALANCE back into things that are out of sync. He told me yesterday, that sometimes even extremes of GOOD, need to be balanced.

It takes an innocence, and a trust, that somehow you can deal with the pain.

He and I also will 'obey' whatever is telling us to do this, because to NOT do this, would only do damage to our own core.

slvrfx
11th February 2011, 20:43

It is funny, I try to be less helpful nowadays :). Help who, what about, with what rights and expertise?

It's really hard, like walking a tight-rope, such a fine balancing act.

Somehow, if we can be humble, we know exactly how much 'torque' to use.

Sometimes, and this is happening a lot lately, the reason he and I cried yesterday, is KNOWING that we need to just walk away, for it's too late. (I HATE SAYING THIS. God, I hope it's not true...)

Wood
11th February 2011, 20:46
Self-censored post.

Shezbeth
11th February 2011, 20:47
[Thank you for posting this. You have put to word feelings I have not had words for, or worried about speaking in the open. Now that hearts have been played (figuratively and literally) I will speak in full.

1. Can you relate?
3. If you want more, are you 'worthy', for you will have to be pure of heart, HUMBLE.
Are You Ready?

First to answer, paragraphically.
1. 100%. I have experienced the increasing sensation of shallow breathing. Initially, due to asthma, I discovered that this was a method I could breathe effectively even during aggravated cases. No matter the degree of bronchiodialtion I could take in and expel enough air that I wasn't choking and/or coughing. As time progressed, I found that shallow breaths are a method I could control my heart and metabolic rate, and later induce trance states. This was never prescribed by anyone or any 'school', just my own independant meanderings.

2. Absolutely. I may not always think I want more, and I may react adversely to more, but that is a testament to my own weakness. I'll grow out of it in time, I always do. Most often it is my preconceived notions and agreements that lead me to respond adversely, but it is also that adversity that allows me to isolate the thinking or behaviors that are in conflict.

3. I disagree with the spirit of this question. Worth IMO, is determined by what ultimately results of a thing. Purity of heart IMO, is a authoritarian construct. Do I feel pure of heart? Am I humble? Judge me when this is all over and we'll see. Meanwhile, I shall do my best.

4. This is a theoretical question. Have I taken the information that has been given to me and run with it? Yes! I have and further seek to implement more methods and practice by which I can grow and develop, and by which my radiant energy can help others to grow and develop, should that be their intention/desire. I've soapboxed before to others and met with utter failure. Now I'm committed to being the change, and my ability to and methods of grow on a daily basis.

Lastly, the Million dollar question. Please excuse the blatant quotes/references. This is not directed at you Silverfox (think I didn't get that? ^_~) this is toward the question.

I am ready. Chosen? Though it were with my final breath my answer would be the same. Chosen? That's just a word made to describe something I know exists within me. I may stumble and I may fall, but I will always pick myself back up. Cut off my legs and I'll crawl with my arms. Cut off my arms and I'll shuffle with my chin. Cut off my head and I'll rebirth and start anew, but I will not fail. I never go back on my word - that's my way. I can be delayed, but I can not be stopped. Let anyone try. Many have, many will - I welcome it. Whether my opposition is defeated by a fist or by a handshake the results are the same. If you're going to drill, drill through the heavens. Mine is that drill, and that drill is my soul, and I will drill until I break through to the beyond.

Stand behind me or stand beside me. We're going to do this.

slvrfx
11th February 2011, 20:52
Self-censored post.

(Whisper)...yes.

Since wood had removed the question I need to answer without interfering with his choice.

Nope, I CAN'T.

( What is happening, right now, in the moment, is the purest example of how we MUST respect all people.)

Wood
11th February 2011, 20:59
Self-censored post.

(Whisper)...yes.

Since wood had removed the question I need to answer without interfering with his choice.

Nope, I CAN'T.

( What is happening, right now, in the moment, is the purest example of how we MUST respect all people.)

Sorry. I posted it without thinking too much. It was a question that could not benefit anyone.

Shairia
11th February 2011, 21:00

The son I mentioned in my original post is very much like you. He has KNOWN since he was a child, and has been trying to effect change from a very early age.

Him and I have come to believe as of recent, that this effect we're attempting to achieve, is to somehow put a BALANCE back into things that are out of sync. He told me yesterday, that sometimes even extremes of GOOD, need to be balanced.

It takes an innocence, and a trust, that somehow you can deal with the pain.

He and I also will 'obey' whatever is telling us to do this, because to NOT do this, would only do damage to our own core.

I would bet that "whatever" is both your higher selves and I completely understand about the balance part of your post.

slvrfx
11th February 2011, 21:04
[Thank you for posting this. You have put to word feelings I have not had words for, or worried about speaking in the open. Now that hearts have been played (figuratively and literally) I will speak in full.

1. Can you relate?
Are You Ready?

First to answer, paragraphically.
1. 100%. I have experienced the increasing sensation of shallow breathing. Initially, due to asthma, I discovered that this was a method I could breathe effectively even during aggravated cases. No matter the degree of bronchiodialtion I could take in and expel enough air that I wasn't choking and/or coughing. As time progressed, I found that shallow breaths are a method I could control my heart and metabolic rate, and later induce trance states. This was never prescribed by anyone or any 'school', just my own independant meanderings.

2. Absolutely. I may not always think I want more, and I may react adversely to more, but that is a testament to my own weakness. I'll grow out of it in time, I always do. Most often it is my preconceived notions and agreements that lead me to respond adversely, but it is also that adversity that allows me to isolate the thinking or behaviors that are in conflict.

3. I disagree with the spirit of this question. Worth IMO, is determined by what ultimately results of a thing. Purity of heart IMO, is a authoritarian construct. Do I feel pure of heart? Am I humble? Judge me when this is all over and we'll see. Meanwhile, I shall do my best.

4. This is a theoretical question. Have I taken the information that has been given to me and run with it? Yes! I have and further seek to implement more methods and practice by which I can grow and develop, and by which my radiant energy can help others to grow and develop, should that be their intention/desire. I've soapboxed before to others and met with utter failure. Now I'm committed to being the change, and my ability to and methods of grow on a daily basis.

Lastly, the Million dollar question. Please excuse the blatant quotes/references. This is not directed at you Silverfox (think I didn't get that? ^_~) this is toward the question.

I am ready. Chosen? Though it were with my final breath my answer would be the same. Chosen? That's just a word made to describe something I know exists within me. I may stumble and I may fall, but I will always pick myself back up. Cut off my legs and I'll crawl with my arms. Cut off my arms and I'll shuffle with my chin. Cut off my head and I'll rebirth and start anew, but I will not fail. I never go back on my word - that's my way. I can be delayed, but I can not be stopped. Let anyone try. Many have, many will - I welcome it. Whether my opposition is defeated by a fist or by a handshake the results are the same. If you're going to drill, drill through the heavens. Mine is that drill, and that drill is my soul, and I will drill until I break through to the beyond.

Beautiful. Such passion! I LOVE your last paragraph. It summarizes eXactly where I feel we need to be.

Please, everyone. READ especially the last paragraph.

#3. Yes, that's why I wrote it as 'worth', implying society's con-struct of this word. I personally don't attribute any value whatsoever, to words such as 'good', 'bad', 'evil', 'blessed' etc. etc. etc., ad infinitum.

slvrfx
11th February 2011, 21:08
Self-censored post.

(Whisper)...yes.

Nope, I CAN'T.

Sorry. I posted it without thinking too much. It was a question that could not benefit anyone.

It was perfect. You nailed it.

BrianEn
11th February 2011, 21:15

If someone asks for some change. I'll try and give them some. Just little things that might make a little difference. Little things like that.

slvrfx
11th February 2011, 21:25
I need to clarify how I already know I've been Chosen.

It has nothing to do with all of this on Avalon.

It's something I've always known. It's been behind every decision I've made, it's why I raised my kids in a very particular way.

It's why I've never been shocked by anything Charles has said. (I feel somehow we're using the same dictionary.)

It's not like I don't want his presence here, but I recognize he has his own time-frame which I must respect.

He's done so much for me already, just in being who he is, as honestly as he knows how.

Who can ask for more, but that we strive to fulfill our chosen paths.

John White
12th February 2011, 02:55
We choose ourselves

Authority comes from within

"To thine own self be true"

Catalyst is rarely the cause

So whatever works for you slvrfx

Exploring new frontiers in your consciousness while feeling the responsibility that comes with that?

That's a just cause for joyousness

slvrfx
12th February 2011, 13:08
We choose ourselves

Authority comes from within

"To thine own self be true"

Catalyst is rarely the cause

So whatever works for you slvrfx

Exploring new frontiers in your consciousness while feeling the responsibility that comes with that?

That's a just cause for joyousness

A couple thoughts come to mind.

In order for us to choose, there must be choices. Sometimes those come in the form of catalysts.

Ofttimes, for clarity, I go to a dictionary, and this is what I found for the word 'catalyst'-

noun

1.Chemistry . a substance that causes or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected.

2.something that causes activity between two or more persons or forces without itself being affected.

3.a person or thing that precipitates an event or change

4.a person whose talk, enthusiasm, or energy causes others to be more friendly, enthusiastic, or energetic.

It seems a catalyst needn't be anything traumatic, though it could be.

I guess I would have to beg to differ on the 'catalyst', and that in itself, might become a catalyst, ehh?

off_the grid
12th February 2011, 13:29
It doesn't matter what happens, to me, after this point. I think some of you might be feeling the same.

I KNOW something HUGE has happened to me, and continues, since I viewed the Charles interview, and it doesn't matter AT ALL whether Charles ever steps foot in here, ever again...it doesn't matter one whit, whether I am one of the Chosen 18, by 'Avalon' standards, for I already know I've been CHOSEN.

Every day since it all began, for me, around the 10th of January, I've had eXtraordinary things happening, like getting a huge stamp of approval on the conclusions I'd made regarding my own research for the past few years...

Like understanding completely, that everything physical that's been happening to me and my grown children, is VERY SIGNIFICANT and has everything to do with this process...

That I now KNOW how everything has become concentrated, and focused, to such a point, that I barely even feel my physical body anymore, but have moved into some incredible mental-mode, in which I know that the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS NOW, is my connection to that timeless, source of energy which I knew about, but hadn't felt the FULL CONNECTION.

It really has become the normal state to not be conscious of my physical surroundings, even more specifically, my own body.

It's like my BEING is some huge pulsating, full-of-life-laughter-joy-love, and understanding..........BRAIN.

What has also happened, is the full-Monte in regards to why my and my grown children's breathing patterns have changed, and sleeping and eating as well.

I will just explain the breathing, because me and my oldest daughter went down that path just yesterday.

We had noticed about 2 years ago that we had all started to breathe very shallowly, but we'd not talked about it much more then that.

Lately, I'd noticed very specifically, how not only my breathing continued to be shallow, but also that I am barely breathing at all.

The only way I can describe it is to say that it seems like I'm unconsciously holding my breath ALL THE TIME, and I only seem to be inhaling and exhaling very sporadically.

My oldest daughter came over yesterday and we began to compare notes, and took it a few steps further...

It seems as if when we're holding our breath (unintentionally), that we have some serious adrenalin thing going...like feeling right on some edge.

This seems to allow for a way higher level of energy, but also, a highly intuitive state, where we have become aware of the subtlest nuances. Like a higher level of awareness.

At the same time of all of the above, was the knowledge that Charles himself was/is a KEY, to this unlocking of what seems to be another dimension.

So I say in all sincerity, I don't care what happens next. I feel I've reached the point I've been waiting for and was prepared for, my entire life. (Though that's not to say it ends with this.)

1. Can you relate?

Charles has told us weeks ago how it will be PAINFUL. Yes, I came to understand when I FELT THE PAIN of this responsibility yesterday, when I and my son talked about what we are seeing all around us.

Are You Ready?

(Really. ARE YOU READY.)

Out of curiosity if by chance Charles is a fraud, then how will you look upon this experience?

People in general are always grasping for things or experiences, but rarely do they see that what is happening inside and outside are the same.

Enjoy what is happening, because soon enough it will be gone.

slvrfx
12th February 2011, 13:47
Out of curiosity if by chance Charles is a fraud, then how will you look upon this experience?

There's never been anything in any of his words that has indicated to me, he's a fraud. We might not like what he's saying, but he's the real thing.

I sent his interview to an author of many books on the bloodlines Charles is speaking about, a man who I've been corresponding with for 3 yrs., and he says Charles is absolutely real.

I just saw a video interview last night, posted in one of the forums yesterday, sorry, can't tell you which, and the man said that a 'reverse speech' analysis has been done of Charles, and (CRAZY), his reverse, is exactly the same.

I would say that definitely proves something.

He's blunt, straight-forward, confident in who he is...why not be...he's telling the truth and doesn't give a flying-rat's-arse what any of us think.

Maybe that's why people don't like him.

kaatje
12th February 2011, 14:11

1. Can you relate?

Are You Ready?

(Really. ARE YOU READY.)

Hi Slvrfx,

I want to say that i like your story very much, about what is happening to you at this moment and i can feel the energy.
Thank you for sharing your story.
greetings Karin. :o

Etherios
12th February 2011, 14:13
Can i ask a Question?

What did Charles say that made this change in some of you? All he said what some history and some present fact that most of them we already knew suspect. The only think that he added but i am sure most here knew that already is that there is no male/female/greek/usa we are all life energy.

Can someone tell em what was the catalyst for your evolution? Cause i think i am doomed to fail if i didnt spot these important things.

jorr lundstrom
12th February 2011, 14:24
Can i ask a Question?

What did Charles say that made this change in some of you? All he said what some history and some present fact that most of them we already knew suspect. The only think that he added but i am sure most here knew that already is that there is no male/female/greek/usa we are all life energy.

Can someone tell em what was the catalyst for your evolution? Cause i think i am doomed to fail if i didnt spot these important things.

There is an interview on # 2228 in the poll thread. Its with James c Horak. A very sharp man.;)

Its an other angle and I think that can explain alot for you

slvrfx
12th February 2011, 15:20
Can i ask a Question?

It's a long story, so I'll refer you to another one of my posts where I explained how I understood who was Charles was referring to, when he talked about the 33 and the families. Bill also said in his subsequent interview, "It's all about Bloodline".

Because I was led to understand this bloodline, years ago, I never felt them to be a threat.

It's my post #1961 in the "Rulers- Questions For Charles Volume 2"

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13572-RULERS-Questions-for-Charles-volume-2&p=132594#post132594

I go into some detail, but more importantly give reference material so people can do their own research.

edina
12th February 2011, 15:43
Hi slvrfx, thanks for sharing this, I want to copy that whole section here below. I know you posted the link, but sometimes, people simply won't click

For the record, I feel that I am here, because Life, being the Source of Life, has guided me here. It seems to somehow be connected to my own personal destiny.

I think is why people who may want to try to reason me out of my trust for Charles may become frustrated. Because I am here following my own inner guidance, and my own inner destiny.

Intellect alone, cannot possibly follow this inner sense of direction, it must be married to the heart, and the will. And it is so unique to each person, how in the world can words explain such an experience.

There does seem to be this ongoing concern about people falling into a cult. I have no idea if people are concerned for me, or not. Because, from my own sense of inner wisdom, I have consciously chosen to trust Charles.

If anyone here is concerned for me, I ask that you try to get to know me better first. I am definitely NOT, cult prone material. I am nearly impossible to control, very much the rogue...

Please trust me that I know my own mind, and I know my own heart, and understand that I try to do the same for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the copy of your original post slvrfx

I believe this is a legitimate question that should be answered. Hawkwind is asking as are others.

I can't say I have the answers, but I do feel I have some of the clues, which were given to me, when I went on my search 8 years ago, when I inquired of the Universe, "Who am I? Why am I here? IF there is a God, who is he?"

The answers stared coming immediately, as they will, if you're truly sincere, and if you can be RESPONSIBLE for what you will be given.

(At this point I must be totally clear, that this was/is MY search, and yours will most likely be different, but in my case, it fits in so well in my understanding of what Charles was saying in his interview, and why I found him believable.)

I was fortunate to have highly respected experts coming into my life as well, answering my questions by turning me on to very specific clues.

The very first HUGE clue I was given was that if I would go back as far as I could, in ancient records about ancient civilizations and beliefs, the truth would be found.

Here are the clues given me, in the order of how they came to me-

(I have to say this again, everyone's search will be different, but you WILL GET YOUR ANSWERS if you're sincere, and if you're responsible for what you will be given. THIS IS KEY.)

1. "Drama of the Lost Disciples"

2. "The 12th Planet" Zecheria Sitchin (Many more sources re:these ancient
events.)

3. "Gold of Carre Shinob" Kerry Boren

4. "The Ark of the Covenant" Kerry Boren"

5. "The Widow's Son-Esoteric History of Joseph Smith and the Origin of Mormonism" Kerry Boren

6. "The Lost Books of the Bible"

7. "The Bible Unearthed" Israel Finklestein

8. "The Dead Sea Scrolls Deception" Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh

9. "The Woman with the Alabastar Jar" Margaret Starbird

10. "Holy Blood Holy Grail" Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh

11. "Bloodline of the Holy Grail" Laurence Gardner

12. "Genesis of the Grail Kings" Laurence Gardner

13. "Jesus- Last of the Pharaohs"

14. "The Sirius Mystery" Robert Temple

This is a partial list, these being the most important to me.

The order I got them in was important also, for if you note 6-8, these were essential in de-bunking my preconceived notions.

Very note-worthy was that some of these books were placed into my hands, by total strangers, who felt they needed to give them to me.

Let me repeat, If I've not said it enough in here already, these were MY clues, given to ME, because I asked very specific questions.

In these past few years, ofttimes I won't think about all of this for even a couple years at a time, but every time I get to a 'holding pattern' in my life and ask for more, all of this comes back. I know this is significant.

Most recently, is that shortly before New Years, I asked that more be revealed to me, and days later I 'trip up' on Bill's interview with Charles.

I am convinced there are no accidents.

Hope this helps

Ami
12th February 2011, 17:09

1. Can you relate?

Are You Ready?

(Really. ARE YOU READY.)

Hello Slvfx,

I don't usually post but these questions stood out for me & I felt the need to answer them. Thank you for asking them.

1. Yes, I can relate. I too asked the universe a few years ago & it has sent a lot of things to me, Charles & his Master being the most recent.

I don't think I'm as far along as you at this moment but things are crystallizing in my life. Mostly spiritual but some physical aspects too. I feel like I'm plugging into the universe.

I feel a massive internal pressure to GROW. Nearly every thought, every reaction, every interaction is scrutinized in my mind. Everything in my life is under a microscope. I cannot stop trying to be better than I currently am. Seriously, I CANNOT TURN IT OFF. Not that I want to.

Also, I highly suspect that my 3 year old daughter is undergoing some process as well. She is having many dreams that cause her to toss & turn or wake up at night. She sleeps with me so I am aware of the change. If she wakes, she is not scared but will ask to hold my hand :)

2. Yes, I've asked for "more". Actually, I ask for more quite a few times & I try to remember to give thanks when I am presented a lesson

3. I've been working with my ego, I am learning more everyday. I am not perfect but I am making progress.

4. Wow, what a question.... my answer is yes

5. Am I ready? Really ready? I am & I will do my best

Etherios
12th February 2011, 17:11
Can i ask a Question?

There is an interview on # 2228 in the poll thread. Its with James c Horak. A very sharp man.;)

yes i have heared that interview and i am very interested in Horak tho still in the end its a propaganda game ... mind manipulation that Charles might be doing. How come the realization of being "used" planet wide has led to Slvrfx evolution of self??? i mean i thought we all knew we have been brained washed since before the day we were born ... did Charles repeating the same thing helped us acknowledge it further?

Etherios
12th February 2011, 17:17
Can i ask a Question?

It's a long story, so I'll refer you to another one of my posts where I explained how I understood who was Charles was referring to, when he talked about the 33 and the families. Bill also said in his subsequent interview, "It's all about Bloodline".

Because I was led to understand this bloodline, years ago, I never felt them to be a threat.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13572-RULERS-Questions-for-Charles-volume-2&p=132594#post132594

I go into some detail, but more importantly give reference material so people can do their own research.

So the realization of the Bloodlines made you more self aware and made your body evolve?? I am really not getting this sorry. Maybe i am too far behind you all ... i never remember having any paranormal behaviour or incident. I really try to understand but i know that realizing some kind of info wont help us evolve. I dont get it how the bloodline issue for example help your body/mind awaken. Its just a bit of info nothing more.

Even when/if Charles tells us the hole story of this experiment from the reptilian age till now it will only still be good/excellent info nothing more. History of this planets humanity. it will only give me for example a WoW moment that will last a few days ... then back to business and back to todays reality.

I am sorry i dont want to be negative but i truelly cant understand.

With much love Themis.

John White
12th February 2011, 17:27
Hey slvrfx

Re Catalyst what I meant to convey

Is that Charles has played that role for you

What he has catalysed you have made for yourself:)

Rocky_Shorz
12th February 2011, 17:30
Well I would rather share what Charles has done for us...

Avalon has always been a special gathering place, drawing the gifted in from around the world, whether curiosity of the unexplained mysteries where experts have met to discuss openly in front of the public what they have found to share with everyone; it is also a gathering place for healing, and filled with hearts of gold.

What Charles has done since he arrived was to help people reconnect their hearts to the mind, opening your ears to the Holy Spirit for those who are religious, how to hear whispers from the grid for those who are not. There are some enormously powerful spirits gathered here to change our world for the better, bending time-lines before your eyes.

People, do you understand what Avalon has done since the beginning of this year when Charles joined us?

He gave me an understanding behind the religions on earth, the twisted plans of Kings who wanted to create their own Heaven and failed. I understand who the battle was with now, and that era is behind us. This isn't knowledge written anywhere on earth... a secret from before writing...

We called on authorities to stop the Chemtrails because the antimatter blasts were causing massive fish and bird kills...

They did and it worked...

They divided us by pushing Kerry away, now many are being drawn back to the original group...

have any of you watched a toddler take the first step, the huge radiant smile big enough to make an adult heart burst?

Well for those of us connected, that is the feeling we are getting watching those of you waking to your gifts...

They've always been there, you just needed someone to give you a nudge for you to find them...

the 33 look up to the ETs, and the ETs look up to us, a long story, but as Charles said, a wonderful mystery...

he came to us in the beginning saying he is nothing, but I have never been so thankful for nothing before, if that makes sense...

I hope Charles stays and continues doing nothing for as long as he can... ;)

pheonix
12th February 2011, 17:56
Hi all,

What "Charles" has done for me is to make me focus more on the important aspects of life on this globe !

If i asked myself what was i like before i watched this interview and what am i like now, then the only honest answer i could give is :- I never before realised how many there were looking for something to hang on to and run with !

An 'insider', a man of his word whom his employers ( controllers ) could trust no matter what. Is sent to at the very least dis-credit someone in the alternative media ( truth movement ). However, this insider comes to respect the very human he was sent to ruin ( destroy ). So what does this 'insider' decide to do ? Maybe walk away or even refuse the assignment ?

No, he decides to give his 'victim' a one on one interview that will be shown on the internet to maybe millions exposing the so - called truth behind the true nature of life on this planet !

Talk about a novel, this could be a best seller in the fiction section !

where's my pen and paper ?

Wait a god darn second, this isn't in my head is it, it's happened already !

Wake up people, this is the classic story of an assassin falling in love with his/her intended target or a kidnapper falling in love with their kidnap victim !

So really what "Charles" has done for me is to make me feel that someone is trying to divert our eyes !

Peace be with you all and lets hope that i am way off the mark !

However that said, please always keep at least one eye open !

No dis - respect was meant to any in the production of this post !

THAT'S ALL FOLKS !!!

Etherios
12th February 2011, 18:19

WoW ... some guy named charles comes and ONLY because of Bill we value what he has to say and in return we are saved? He gave you an understanding of religions? o.O I started reading about this from Von daineken 20 years ago... Charles repeated what we already knew. How did charles open your mind and ears to the holy spirit ???

Bah all i see is we are evolving/maturing/learning and some ppl want to point "blame" at someone. NO charles didnt do anything but TALK with us all the rest you did it your self or you just happen to realize what you have been doing all along.

Dont glorify the man for god shake he isnt something supernatural he just knows alot more than us. I am sure if he wanted he could reply to this but to persuade you that he did nothing will be pointless. Stop "blaming" Charles for every little think that changed in your lives he cant evolve you ... he said so many times its you who have to do that. SO wake up and realize that you all matured now or have been matured but didnt realize it for a while. Saying HE DID IT is just wrong.

I want Charles to stay and talk with us even more from now on. I wish you feel better and return to our talks soon...

slvrfx
12th February 2011, 19:21
Can i ask a Question?

yes i have heared that interview and i am very interested in Horak tho still in the end its a propaganda game ... mind manipulation that Charles might be doing. How come the realization of being "used" planet wide has led to Slvrfx evolution of self??? i mean i thought we all knew we have been brained washed since before the day we were born ... did Charles repeating the same thing helped us acknowledge it further?

Never for one minute have I felt 'used', to the contrary, I have been protected and taught. (Only because I've remained open-minded.)

It's a matter of figuring our who has been doing the brain-washing. IMHO, it most certainly has not been the families who these 33 represent, nor Charles.

Time to pull out the history books. Consider the ones that present the 'other side'.

slvrfx
12th February 2011, 19:26

WoW ... some guy named charles comes and ONLY because of Bill we value what he has to say and in return we are saved? He gave you an understanding of religions? o.O I started reading about this from Von daineken 20 years ago... Charles repeated what we already knew. How did charles open your mind and ears to the holy spirit ???

Bah all i see is we are evolving/maturing/learning and some ppl want to point "blame" at someone. NO charles didnt do anything but TALK with us all the rest you did it your self or you just happen to realize what you have been doing all along.

Dont glorify the man for god shake he isnt something supernatural he just knows alot more than us. I am sure if he wanted he could reply to this but to persuade you that he did nothing will be pointless. Stop "blaming" Charles for every little think that changed in your lives he cant evolve you ... he said so many times its you who have to do that. SO wake up and realize that you all matured now or have been matured but didnt realize it for a while. Saying HE DID IT is just wrong.

I want Charles to stay and talk with us even more from now on. I wish you feel better and return to our talks soon...

Charles was only one of countless experiences that led me to believe what I do today. He didn't teach me anything new, but verified what I knew already.

I don't glorify him. Matter of fact, I am trying to say that there are many journeys that take us where we should be.

slvrfx
12th February 2011, 19:35
Can i ask a Question?

For me it was in his verifying what I'd been shown after years of research.

Like I was given a yummy cake awhile ago, he just provided the frosting.

(Or maybe Cupcake?)

Lifesong
12th February 2011, 19:36
Big deep breath... and out.

:)

The attacks are only going to get worse, slvfx. lol

I'm really glad you're here. You're certainly not alone.

slvrfx
12th February 2011, 19:44
Can i ask a Question?

So the realization of the Bloodlines made you more self aware and made your body evolve?? I am really not getting this sorry. Maybe i am too far behind you all ... i never remember having any paranormal behaviour or incident. I really try to understand but i know that realizing some kind of info wont help us evolve. I dont get it how the bloodline issue for example help your body/mind awaken. Its just a bit of info nothing more.

Even when/if Charles tells us the hole story of this experiment from the reptilian age till now it will only still be good/excellent info nothing more. History of this planets humanity. it will only give me for example a WoW moment that will last a few days ... then back to business and back to todays reality.

I am sorry i dont want to be negative but i truelly cant understand.

With much love Themis.

I got very specific in my search. I specifically wanted to know who I am. And of course, who God really is.

A very important part of my being able to accept the new info was that I had to get rid of ALL old preconceived ideas.

This, I believe, is crucial.

If there's ANYTHING, it's going to color/flavor, smokescreen.

Have to be like new-born babes.

=[Post Update]=

Hey slvrfx

Re Catalyst what I meant to convey

Is that Charles has played that role for you

What he has catalysed you have made for yourself:)

He was only one of many catalysts. Some were extremely painful, but I could accept because I intuitively knew there was a bigger picture I needed to be seeing.

=[Post Update]=

Big deep breath... and out.

:)

The attacks are only going to get worse, slvfx. lol

I'm really glad you're here. You're certainly not alone.

Yes. Worse. But we will not be subjected to more then we can endure.

That's the beauty of this.

Shezbeth
12th February 2011, 20:00

Whether Atticus is/was a fraud or not is irrelevant. As said, he was a catalyst. I've perused the Avalon Blog for over a year now, feverently devouring the videos of Mr. Icke, Master Mutwa and others. I knew of the forum, but never felt it necessary to investigate or participate. It wasn't the "Charles" videos that brought me in, or Mr. Ryan's "clarification" video either. It was the statement of the influx of dialogue that had developed on the forum that finally inspired me to upend my digital posterior. Those elements combined to formulate the inspiration and interest in looking in here for more. I've aways searched, and shall continue to do so regardless of the outcomes - that's just how I roll. Succinctly speaking, Atticus' involvement set off a chain reaction which led me here. For the time being and likely well beyond, this is where I feel I was meant to be.

For me it was in his verifying what I'd been shown after years of research.

In a more specific sense, Atticus or "Charles" (more on that in a moment) said things I had only heard once before - as above stated, the result of research, or theorized in my own head. Many such theories were so 'out there' that I never spoke of them to anyone and yet. Admitting that it could be facetious, there's a degree of authority in the interview that I find cannot be falsified. Those theories I just mentioned came to me in moments of inspiration, often trance states, which left no doubt in my mind but also left me without the slightest bit of corroborative evidence. Hearing him speak/allude to them so openly - for my theories were such that he IS speaking openly if not directly - and with the degree of certainty he expresses was like hearing the lock click on a door I've long wanted to open.

Final note: I prefer to refer to individuals in conversation by their last name, something my parents ingrained in me. If I develop a rapport with them, perhaps I'll feel entitled to use their first name. If this (last) is impossible, I refer to them by their forum name because this is the name by which they have become familiar to me. This too was corroborated in the interview when this whole process is described as a game in which the opponents respect eachother and express decorum. A personal choice, just don't want anyone to be confused. ^_^

jorr lundstrom
12th February 2011, 20:26
I had listen to PA and PC for a year when I by " coincidence" LOL listen to the interview with Charles. And I thought OMG

this is it. Tons of floating pieces suddenly landed on their right place. I have total faith in this man, his story and his

purpose. I have for many years thought that I had a life, but now I feel that life or conciousness or what we call it is

ljvjng through this body. And this has increased since the interview. Im very greatful for this opptunity. :grouphug:

slvrfx
12th February 2011, 21:23
It seems others, like myself, who've been influenced in a positive way with the Charles interview, seem to be coming from that place already.

I'ts a natural and painless movement of sorts to the next level.

I have a question.

What exactly, if you'd have to narrow it down to 1-2 things, is/are the reason for some of us being able to transition so easily?

Shezbeth
12th February 2011, 21:34
Beautiful. Such passion! I LOVE your last paragraph. It summarizes eXactly where I feel we need to be.

I take no credit, most everything in the last paragraph is written in the story of certain Anime. ^_^

edina
12th February 2011, 21:43
It seems others, like myself, who've been influenced in a positive way with the Charles interview, seem to be coming from that place already.

I have a question.

What exactly, if you'd have to narrow it down to 1-2 things, is/are the reason for some of us being able to transition so easily?

Slvrfx, for me, I think it is because I am very comfortable with ambiguity, I'm very comfortable saying to my self "I don't know", so I guess someone might say, my cup is empty.

Another thing for me is that I actively practice presence. This is a way of being in the world that I discovered when I was a child.

It's the way Tom Brown Jrs Grandfather Stalking Wolf approaches a pool of water in the sunrise light, or the way a child walks in the world, with eyes open for wonder, with a sense of reverence

For the record, I will often even wash dishes this way, (soft warm smiles, here) When washing dishes become a presence meditation, that's amazing.

I literally become so present to the conversations that I feel them in my body, I feel the waves of energy flowing all around us, like a butterfly feels the sunshine in its dance with flowers.

Because of this, I imagine I've become sensitive to feeling a person's heart in their words. These are very real experiences for me, to someone inclined differently, it may feel only like imagination, or fantasy.
I'm cool with this, I've gotten comfortable in my skin, at last.... :o

Lifesong
12th February 2011, 21:56

I have a question.

Preparation

Like you, I've been working on this stuff for years. Over a decade. I've read everything I could get my hands on. In 1996, while pregnant with my daughter, I was sitting in a restaurant in Nashville, TN on my lunch hour reading a Graham Hancock book when an older gentleman came up and introduced himself to me. He was an archeologist with Vanderbilt University, had read Graham's book, said it was "very valuable" and gave me his card if I had any questions.

Signs and synchronicities have followed me like that, only for the last 6 weeks or so they've been crazy over the top, consistent, and happen every single day. (Not archeologists, lol, signs & synchs.)

So, in short, I think we've just been preparing for this for a long time.

Lifesong
12th February 2011, 22:00

I have a question.

Slvrfx, for me, I think it is because I am very comfortable with ambiguity, I'm very comfortable saying to my self "I don't know", so I guess someone might say, my cup is empty.

Another thing for me is that I actively practice presence. This is a way of being in the world that I discovered when I was a child.

It's the way Tom Brown Jrs Grandfather Stalking Wolf approaches a pool of water in the sunrise light, or the way a child walks in the world, with eyes open for wonder, with a sense of reverence

For the record, I will often even wash dishes this way, (soft warm smiles, here) When washing dishes become a presence meditation, that's amazing.

I literally become so present to the conversations that I feel them in my body, I feel the waves of energy flowing all around us, like a butterfly feels the sunshine in its dance with flowers.

Because of this, I imagine I've become sensitive to feeling a person's heart in their words. These are very real experiences for me, to someone inclined differently, it may feel only like imagination, or fantasy.
I'm cool with this, I've gotten comfortable in my skin, at last.... :o

It took me a long time to understand what it meant to have a will to receive. I was so independent and headstrong in my youth, I wanted to figure everything out for myself, lol. Once I understood the will to receive, the information just flowed in.

It took weeks in a coma and a long physical rehab period afterward to renew in me the childlike wonder you speak of. I have it now, and it is the most precious gift.

slvrfx
13th February 2011, 00:34
When many threads are filled with negativity, in this one, out of 50 posts, only 4 were on the edge, but only because people had questions about how some of us can be beaming with light when the world is collapsing around us.

My humble thanks to all of you who have shared your experiences.

You've shown that the light is accessible to anyone who opens up to it.

We are the ones who will change the world.

Ami
13th February 2011, 03:35
You ask the question "What exactly, if you'd have to narrow it down to 1-2 things, is/are the reason for some of us being able to transition so easily?"

I cannot say that I am finished with the "transition", or that it is easy.

But when I read your words slvfx, I knew, for myself, this is a large part of what was necessary for my progress to start & for it to continue.....

[/QUOTE]

A very important part of my being able to accept the new info was that I had to get rid of ALL old preconceived ideas.

This, I believe, is crucial.

If there's ANYTHING, it's going to color/flavor, smokescreen.

Have to be like new-born babes.[/QUOTE]

slvrfx
13th February 2011, 04:04
Just watched the Charles interview again. What a humbling experience it is to know how little you know.

Etherios
13th February 2011, 11:38
Final note: I prefer to refer to individuals in conversation by their last name, something my parents ingrained in me. If I develop a rapport with them, perhaps I'll feel entitled to use their first name. If this (last) is impossible, I refer to them by their forum name because this is the name by which they have become familiar to me. This too was corroborated in the interview when this whole process is described as a game in which the opponents respect eachother and express decorum. A personal choice, just don't want anyone to be confused. ^_^

Tho i dont understand why you mention this but here are my thoughts on it.

I am Greek and from what we are told about our history Ancient Greek Always talked with first names. They thought all members of a discussion are equals and the titles are just for decoration or for official talks. They thought that talking with honorifics (they didnt have last names then) was a way to some social rank, we can see this later on in medevil times where the "Lord" didnt have names we normal humans couldnt dare talk to our masters that way. ETC ETC

All humans should talk with each other with the first name. We are all equals and the same, all the rest are added to divide us and remind us we are lower than some. Respect isnt shown by the name you address someone. Its shown by actions. So i expect you or others to talk to me by my first name ... if you want. It makes me feel far better than hiding behind "titles" and "naked" politeness.

Wish you well, Themistoklis.

slvrfx
13th February 2011, 15:46
Charles...Noah?? Have had a dinging in my head for weeks. Maybe I better get busy and write it down.

Woke up today with that exact thought, and when picking up a book to reference an ancient text, found even more significant references.

(Love when this happens.)

Stay tuned.

TimeRazor
13th February 2011, 16:34

Just want to say thanks to Shezbeth for this great paragraph, and thanks to slvfx for this thread.

When the time is right, all it takes is a word.

ghostrider
13th February 2011, 16:52
This energy field around us, you can use it to kind of shield you from negative thoughts, feelings n such. This is the small step into a larger world. One year ago to me this would have been out there. Now it makes more sense. Been feeling a strange calm for three weeks now something big is around the corner. Not to sound the alarm. Get ready, be solid in who and what you are... peace to all the brave souls...

slvrfx
13th February 2011, 17:06
This energy field around us, you can use it to kind of shield you from negative thoughts, feelings n such. This is the small step into a larger world. One year ago to me this would have been out there. Now it makes more sense. Been feeling a strange calm for three weeks now something big is around the corner. Not to sound the alarm. Get ready, be solid in who and what you are... peace to all the brave souls...

The calmness that only comes when you know who you are. There is a strange calm, in the last few weeks like you are describing.

And yes, GET READY. We're going to need that inner calm, for not only will we need to take care of our own, but we will need to be the calming influence when everything runs amuck. I had a vision of sorts, don't like to call it that, but it was...like a dream, but I was fully awake.

I saw me and my son, who I was with at the time I had my vision, walking around amongst severely distraught groups of people, frantic, so scared, for their world was turning upside down.

We were walking among them, helping bandage their wounds, giving an assuring hug, calming with our words; giving practical advice, on how to make shelters, and starting fires...distilling water, basic foods...

When I told him what I'd just seen, he got his own very powerful verification of this, and it answered many questions about what he'd been feeling too.

I so agree with what you're saying.

red_rose
13th February 2011, 18:28
[QUOTE=slvrfx;134749]

"I will just explain the breathing, because me and my oldest daughter went down that path just yesterday.

This seems to allow for a way higher level of energy, but also, a highly intuitive state, where we have become aware of the subtlest nuances. Like a higher level of awareness."

I get this when I perform reiki on people/animals. It's like I'm breathing out and in at the same time. A few times I've heard monks chanting 'om' coming from inside me.

Rocky_Shorz
13th February 2011, 20:11
I'd like to tell you that you don't have a clue, but then you went beyond it and started making sense...

it was almost like you were answering your own question...

my quote: He gave me an understanding behind the religions on earth, the twisted plans of Kings who wanted to create their own Heaven and failed. I understand who the battle was with now, and that era is behind us. This isn't knowledge written anywhere on earth... a secret from before writing...

WoW ... some guy named charles comes and ONLY because of Bill we value what he has to say and in return we are saved? He gave you an understanding of religions?

he just knows alot more than us. I am sure if he wanted he could reply to this but to persuade you that he did nothing will be pointless.

{my quote in case you never finished reading what I wrote...}
he came to us in the beginning saying he is nothing, but I have never been so thankful for nothing before, if that makes sense...

I hope Charles stays and continues doing nothing for as long as he can...

You ended the same as me because you know something special is going on around Charles and don't want it to end.

If you are being drawn back here, even though you feel nothing is going on...

what is drawing you?

and PS... Charles and I never spoke outside of the forum, no PMs, and no discussions on the subject, same with Bill...

nothing of what was shared with me of importance was shared in writing...

slipknotted
13th February 2011, 23:07
i know i'm not afraid of knowing cause i already knew deep down that this what we call life is wrong, the design is so flawed and needs to be undone period!!