PDA

View Full Version : what's Mr. Ryan's Response

blake
12th February 2011, 16:15
Hellp Mr. Ryan and Avalonins,

I think Ms Cassidy brings up some excellent, and very valid points. I am wondering how Mr Ryan would honestly respond to the article below?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis
2/12/11

February 11, 2011

I wrote the following several weeks ago and sent it to Bill. I wanted him to be aware of my pov of what he is doing. I have held off publishing it until now because I did not want it to appear I was attacking him. Whereas, I love Bill as a friend and comrade in this struggle, the present situation calls for a deeper look into the psychology of why they chose him for their 'operation' and what vulnerabilities they are targeting. There is no doubt that this is an operation most likely coming out of Tavistock or at the very least being closely monitored by them. This is written in hopes of revealing a bit of the truth behind the "image" some have simply because it is so needed at this time when many are being led astray, in my view.

The Perils of Resistance or How Do You Talk to a Murderer?

My formal reply to the recent Commentary video statement from Bill Ryan of Project Avalon

The latest Commentary and "Interview" with Charles, the assassin/fixer turned representative and protector of Bill Ryan is frought with problems. Which is why my latest response was to cite the film "Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb". The key to the dilemma here is understanding what Bill Ryan is doing in relation to the job of an interviewer and investigative reporter. The problem is that he is neither. His approach to Charles and the 33 has been to perform a service. In his chosen role, he has placed himself in the position of becoming the ideal "student" and "auditor" rolled into one.

What do I mean by auditor? Because Bill has spent around 30 years studying and being audited as part of his immersion into Scientology -- by way of a break-off group called Ron's Org. this is what he has learned to do. He has never studied to be a journalist... Nor has he actually studied to be a leader of a revolution of any kind. And this is crucial to understanding how he approached his role when Charles and the 33 approached him. It is necessary to also state that "they" would have accurately assessed that this is his background and therefore know exactly how he would perform.

Why is this a problem? Because as an ideal "student" and "auditor" Bill sees his role as not one to question except to further elucidate or explain what it is "they" or his interview subject is trying to convey. That's it. In his view, he is there to "learn" and "understand" what is being said.

And this, is what he therefore thinks anyone who interviews him (or anyone else for that matter) should also do, by the way. He is not there, in his own view, to really question or analyze from the perspective of a journalist... an investigative journalist... His job, as he sees it, is simply there to absorb and report. He becomes, for the purposes of his time with Charles and by default therefore with the 33--a blank slate. And this is the reason for my sarcasm.

Instead of bringing the vast amount of background and knowledge he has to the table in dialog and interchange with Charles, he shelves that in favor of making himself pliable and comforting. In other words, an auditor. You could view an auditor as being similar to a therapist. They will listen, not interrupt or even really participate actively in any way...other than to help the person reveal what it is they want to say. They facilitate. They encourage even.

Why is this a problem? Because that is not what, in my view, is needed here. Whereas, one could certainly make a case that Charles and indeed the 33 could use all the therapy they can get... The role of Project Camelot and presumably, by default Project Avalon (Bill's Half)... is not just to bring information to the people but to analyze new information in light of what is already "known". And to question in order to get to the bottom of a mystery.

And this is where Bill and I depart ways. Because for Bill, listening sympathetically and reporting information is something he does well and what he has been taught to do. But this is not sufficient for the task at hand. Why? Because in this arena, where humans are put into a situation where in essence the jailhouse guards and self-appointed rulers are suddenly accessible to dialog, his approach falls drastically short of anything the least bit satisfying to the needs of the situation. There is no sense in any of Bill's material with relation to Charles... that he is able to compare and contrast with say, our previous witness testimony, historical knowledge, or show any sense of being able to spot an inherent contradiction in the material, when faced with the facile (and highly questionable) statements from Charles in respect to the 33 and their supposed position and point of view.

This is not helpful to solving our problem or indeed to saving the 2/3rds of the human race from the planned GENOCIDE. Yes, boys and girls, what the viewer knows (or at least a good portion of our enlightened audience knows) is that Charles represents the group that has (if they are who they say they are and not just 33 very rich, deluded, old white men) the button in their hand to throw the switch to eliminate 2/3rds of the human race. GENOCIDE in a scale beyond what even your average run-of-the-mill genocide involves.

And here we have Bill, sweetly placing himself into his role as polite and mannered "auditor" and unquestioning student. Doesn't this strike you as a bit odd? Certainly Houston, we have a problem. Because planet Earth is at the brink and the men at the controls are very likely jumping for joy, because they have just 'acquired' their target (to use a military term)... one of the leaders in the resistance. Alas, my partner in Camelot, an organization that has been at the forefront of the information revolution and awakening for the masses. We are the resistance. Our job is to save the world. In my view, if this were a Terminator movie, then we are Sarah Connors and her son. We are supposed to be, yes, Mulder and Scully of the X-Files. In my view, our mission is to be among those that lead the investigation discover humanity's destiny, not just to file it away on a shelf, but to use that information to reveal the Controllers, OZ behind the curtain and in so doing, disempower them.

And this is why we have been a threat and why we now have a big problem. In getting alongside them by way of Charles, Bill has become their scribe. Just as the mainstream media has become the scribe of the Controllers... Workers in their massive publicity machine, informing the masses of their intentions, and even, rationalizing those intentions using the Illuminati's own rationale for what they intend to do. Which is again, massacre over time,... fully 2/3rds of the population this planet.

So why is he doing this? Has he lost his mind, has he been programmed? I imagine, knowing him as well as I do, that he thinks he is being clever. In placing himself in this subservient and pliable role he is learning their methods and information in order to later turn around and use it against them. This is most likely his plan, if he has bothered to have one.

Unfortunately, it won't work... In fact, it has already failed. Why? Because in allowing himself to be co-opted he has furthered their agenda.

It may be that he hopes, that in becoming their docile apprentice he will be granted access to their secret abode, and then be granted audience to them, at which time he will try to argue for the lives of the 2/3rds of the human race. Unfortunately, his chances of success are nil. Why is that?

Well, this goes back to who exactly these 33 are... to of course bloodlines.
Most likely, these 33 are the descendants of the original Reptilian-Human Hybrids that came to this planet from the Sirius galaxy... planet Sirius B, if I understand it correctly. And their plan has always been to take over planet Earth and to dominate it and rule according to the principles of their forefathers... more a reptilian agenda than a human one.

And there is no way, they are going to move off that agenda, without a fight.
And this is why, we need Bill to remember his mission, remember what he has learned as part of years of investigation as half of Project Camelot and to continue to help lead the Resistance to the Controllers.

And maybe, even in time, to learn what being an investigative reporter really entails and next time he is approached by a witness or assassin from the dark side, manage to reveal the information while at the same time keeping the context in mind and asking the good questions that reveal the method behind the madness and not to be co-opted or cross the fine line between inquiry and agreement.

In the spirit of the resistance,

Kerry

slvrfx
12th February 2011, 16:27
In my book, Kerry made a bad choice when she references Bill's personal beliefs.

" Bill has spent around 30 years studying and being audited as part of his immersion into Scientology -- by way of a break-off group called Ron's Org"

She's lost all creditability with me. That was 'below the belt'.

9eagle9
12th February 2011, 16:36
Not sure why auditing was brought up. Assuming the position of an auditor is very common, not just in Scientology. The observer has only a one sided view of what is occurring when one assumes that role which appears passive. Its not in actuality its a very active role . I might add its a difficult position to assume when one has a curious investigative mind. An auditor role is a role that most counselors and the ilk take for the common populace not just for those who rub elbows with the elite ;) . This position performs a necessary function in communication which I won't say as its not required of me of and may even be counterproductive. But assuming that role allows several vital things to occur during communication.

Other than I'd have to ask how would Kerry approach the entire matter. Not as challenge but as a matter of curiosity. I mean when someone wants to know why I'm doing things the way I'm doing them, I always ask "Well, how would you do it"

lightblue
12th February 2011, 16:38
slvriX:.
In my book, Kerry made a bad choice when she references Bill's personal beliefs.

" Bill has spent around 30 years studying and being audited as part of his immersion into Scientology -- by way of a break-off group called Ron's Org"

She's lost all creditability with me. That was 'below the

of course you are free to pass a sweeping judgement, but you are quite mistaken...it's on record - bill is making no secret of his ties with ron hubard's scientologists at the time.

it's on one of the threads too - in bill's words ..if you took the time to search, i am sure you'll be able to see it for yourself... bw :) l

Lifesong
12th February 2011, 16:43

I said this in another thread: If I cared what Kerry thought, I'd be on her forum.

The biggest difference between Kerry and Bill is EGO.

JMO & only MO

bashi
12th February 2011, 16:48
I read up to this sentence:

"The Perils of Resistance or How Do You Talk to a Murderer?"

Then i saved my time...

Dorok
12th February 2011, 16:51
<Snip>
Other than I'd have to ask how would Kerry approach the entire matter. Not as challenge but as a matter of curiosity. I mean when someone wants to know why I'm doing things the way I'm doing them, I always ask "Well, how would you do it"

IMO, her style would not allow the possibility of contact like Bill's did. Quite possibly, there would have been no 'turn of heart' if that's what really happened. We might still be locked in an US/THEM paradigm with no line of communication, same as before.

Like I've said in other posts, there's either something to this material or not. If not, only your time and attention is lost. If so, then you make a mistake to assume that the only way to facilitate that communication is by a certain style (or the absence of a certain style).

If I were really cynical (trying to get better!), I could accuse Ms. KC of wanting to preserve the US/THEM paradigm along the lines of the western medical establishment perpetuating their existence by curing symptoms and not diseases. I don't believe that, but the arrogance that comes through in her 'warnings' is indicative of that. My way or no way at all. Yuk! Had enough of that. Let's true something/anything NEW!

write4change
12th February 2011, 16:52
This is a spiritual thread?

I keep wanting to get off this board this morning.

I consider myself a journalist although unemployed. I learned journalism starting in high school, was editor of the newspaper, studied in college, taught high school journalism, wrote for the San Antonio Light as a feature reporter and was a member of Quill and Scroll a national honor society of journalism.

1. There are different kinds of journalism as is reflected in the myriad kinds of magazines both on and off line. There are different ways of interviewing.

2. Bills's position as I understand it is producing information. Based on his many interviews this he does well. He is careful what information he selects to release. He does try to verify what he releases. Bill grants me the wisdom and patience to understand in depth and conflicting information.

3. I would never have joined project Camelot with the two who were obviously so unbalanced in direction and focus. Kerry makes my teeth hurt every time she says drill down. There are many women reporters that I believed have failed the profession. To start Barbara Waters whose chutzpah exceeded both her demeanor and her investigative ability. I have never forgotten her interview with President Elect Carter when she asked him if he was going to sleep in the same bed as his wife? In those days my jaw fell to the ground. This was the beginning of the press feeling free to ask totally invasive questions that provided no real information. Katy Couric killed CBS for me as far as I was concerned by her method of respectful interviewing of Limbaugh which displayed such bias. Never watched again.

4. I have never known a reporter to take the position that they are in a fight. The nature of a fight is to choose sides which is not objective reporting. Investigative reporting takes a lot of time, influence, and money for access and following the leads given. None of which do I think Kerry possesses.

5. You do not go to a corral fight with a knife. None of the people associated on these boards have even the faintest where withal to meet the so called Controllers on their terms. Listening to them in their entirety whatever that might be is the only hope to the change the paradigm. Fighting absolutely over whelming odds is ridiculous. The tone of this letter strikes me the same. And this has been said by Kerry already many times and in many ways. The result was separation which seems to be working well. Avalon has 1000 new members in less than a month. Is Kerry's position that we are too stupid to know what we see and choose what we choose without her leading us to the charge?

6. Simple---listening is not agreeing. But is the first step in any process of communication. When I watch you I see you revving up to drill down to the agenda as you see it. Thanks, but I passed.

This is reply to post one since this has taken me some time to write.

king anthony
12th February 2011, 16:54
For clarity, I am not siding with anyone on the topic of Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan - is it for anyone to? I respect both of them for what they have been doing.

I will say this here, 'to understand the works of a person, is to see the aftermath of their being, for a person's deeds can speak more after the words and actions have been made - for even if the results had no intent, what has been done to make change'.

My words are not a disrespect to anyone and I am not confronting any person on any level. Since I have been here, the past few days, I have seen many posts and my words are but a guide, not direction.

Newlyn
12th February 2011, 17:00
It is indeed good points, and kind of expresses the feelings I've had a long time. That the more I read in the forum, the more I felt a change in pov of the members. Suddenly it was logic and ok, to some of us here, with genocide and reduction of population, and Charles was not only an interview but the saviour. Respect to Charles, but we don't really know who he is, and what hes plan is. And therefor it might be stupid to give him all that cred when we honestly don't even know what he wants. We just know that he uses the forum as his platform to find people, of some reason.

Don't forget love.

What a about the love for the neighbur? What about carrying eachothers burdens? Less heart and more cold logic only, I could see.

I don't say that I know that Charles don't have our best interest at heart. I'm not siding up with anybody like that. I don't know about that, and that's all.

Bob_2011
12th February 2011, 17:05
I feel if anyone was to sum up what has happend to Bill then it must be Kerry, it has nothing to do with ego, just pure proffesionalism and a knowing.

Sir Eltor
12th February 2011, 17:20
Bill and Kerry simly have two different styles of interviewing.I applaude Kerry for the work she's done, but if I had a choice between Kerry and Bill to be interviewed by , hands down Bill.

I've noticed in many P.C. interviews that Kerry interrupts while the interviewEE is trying to respond to the question.AAAAArrrghh!!!!! NO THANKS!!! Bill pocessess the necassary patience to listen

then speak. Thanks Bill.

Lifesong
12th February 2011, 17:20
I feel if anyone was to sum up what has happend to Bill then it must be Kerry, it has nothing to do with ego, just pure proffesionalism and a knowing.

Professionalism? Really?

No, in my opinion, those blogs are the opposite of professionalism.

Evidently, by her own words, she thinks she's the only one who can lead an effort to save the world, it's her job and it must be done her way and to her satisfaction. That's an awful lot of ego, imo.

Do you realize how she has belittled Bill, not to mention all of the posters here who just want to hear what Charles has to say so we can make up our own minds about it?

I prefer to trust my own discernment, thank you very much.

John White
12th February 2011, 17:23
5. You do not go to a corral fight with a knife. None of the people associated on these boards have even the faintest where withal to meet the so called Controllers on their terms. Listening to them in their entirety whatever that might be is the only hope to the change the paradigm. Fighting absolutely over whelming odds is ridiculous. The tone of this letter strikes me the same. And this has been said by Kerry already many times and in many ways. The result was separation which seems to be working well. Avalon has 1000 new members in less than a month. Is Kerry's position that we are too stupid to know what we see and choose what we choose without her leading us to the charge?

Hey write4change, I hope you don't mind me just pulling one paragraph out of your post, one of your sentences here really struck a cord with me

Fighting absolutely over whelming odds is ridiculous

Something I have observed elsewhere on the net a lot recently is that thinking one is fighting overwhelming odds overwhelms

I see plenty of people on conspiracy forums coming at the issue of the elite talking themselves into a defeat before they even start

This thread from Icke's forum last night is a great example "Egypt President Hosni Mubarak Steps Down"

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157450

It starts off well enough, but its almost as if some people are so welded to the world view of an omnipotent elite that they cannot stand the possibility that anything could happen to change it... they actually defend that paradigm by interpreting everything that could change the situation as fundamentally flawed and controlled before it starts

Icke himself was doing the same this morning on his headline page:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/44659-military-top-brass-atop-egypt-pyramid

"Could it be", I ask myself, "that the problem is not the elite, but the majority who keep them there?"

We have needed some event to start to bridge that gap and open up peoples connection to their own power for some time... both the emergence of Charles and events in the middle east are consequences in a sea change in the sea of energy

Even if, as some feel possible, Charles is a put on artist or some MI6 Tavistock planet playing games, the opportunity to start to shift past the "forum deadlock" and move the conversation forwards has been invaluable

Returning this to the topic of the thread, there is something else I feel very strongly too

That if the breach between Bill and Kerry can be closed they will be more potent than ever before

Everyone must make of that what they will... I can only say I feel it very strongly

kerbie
12th February 2011, 17:23
I don't get the feeling that Kerry is doing that for Bill or for the reader. Since the Camelot split, there's been longs of digs and insults being thrown around and it's all been so embarrassingly public.

If Kerry did send that letter to Bill, then it should be for Bill's eyes only. She doesn't need to write open letters taking shots at him.

"And maybe, even in time, to learn what being an investigative reporter really entails" <- I mean come on seriously Kerry. That's the failed actress/producer- pot calling the kettle black right?

lightblue
12th February 2011, 17:36
please do remember that bill and kerry are good friends - you needn't feel offended in bill's place.. l

vibrations
12th February 2011, 17:37
So who's wrong and who's right? Both, if they do not find the way to communicate with emphaty, without jadgements, without pointing with finger to each other. It is clear that Kerry is angry so she act like this. But all this years should be base for some higher level of conversation. So, two of you, please get together and rebuild what was burned down. 1+1 is not two in a spirytual strenght, it's almost 4.

Nairnia
12th February 2011, 17:38
This is going to be another 50 page thread isnt it? :rolleyes:

Look, no one knows the truth, no one knows whats really going on, not Bill, not Kerry, not "Charles," and not one of us reading or posting here.
This is yet another inflamitory and devisive issue with everyone seeking their pound of flesh with some self perpetuating desire to make a noise.

All this Kerry v Bill + Charles is getting so old. Everyone has differing opinions but why someone wants to stick their head up and start throwing bombs around is petty and futile.
I really think Avalon II is going the way Avalon I went and maybe thats not a bad thing, we might all get on with our lives as productive human beings taking part in this great thing called life instead of hiding in the shadows with all this bickering.

Mind you, I could be wrong? :D

write4change
12th February 2011, 17:39
Lightblue,

Seriously, do you believe good friends make this kind of stuff public? I must be really old and out of this world. In my generation we did not have the term frenemies but if it ever fit here it is.

If I can be offended and she is not my friend. How much more hurtful is this coming from a friend?

Have I totally lost my mind that this is no longer true in human relations. Talk about destroying trust the foundation of friendship.

Whitehaze
12th February 2011, 17:45
I have read her statement, and I refrain from commenting on what she wrote as I feel it is a distraction and nothing more. My advice is to simply let it fade away.

We are going to see many distractions both large and small. Focus on the task at hand.

magicmanx
12th February 2011, 18:03
I wonder if it has ever crossed Kerry's mind that good old Auditor English Gentleman Bill Ryan might be covering her back.

They came to take Bill out........ I wonder!!!!

If you cannot beat the system then maybe it is wise to really get to know your enemy.................................

In the spirit of the resistance...............brave words my friend but every so hard if you don't have the life in you to walk the talk....

sjkted
12th February 2011, 18:05
These people who Charles represents are our mortal enemies. They are trying to kill us, destroy our homes and families and prevent us from having children. They take our labor through taxation and use it to create a machine that is intended to destroy us. In other words, we are digging our own graves by supporting the system. We have myriad threads on this forum about this very topic BEFORE the swarm of newbies descended upon this forum.

And, now while they are still maneuvering their plans, we are meant to be accepting and act friendly to them? This is absolute madness if I have ever heard it.

--sjkted

lightblue
12th February 2011, 18:06
write4change
Lightblue,

Seriously, do you believe good friends make this kind of stuff public? I must be really old and out of this world. In my generation we did not have the term frenemies but if it ever fit here it is.

If I can be offended and she is not my friend. How much more hurtful is this coming from a friend?

Have I totally lost my mind that this is no longer true in human relations. Talk about destroying trust the foundation of friendship.

but really - only bill can speak for himself.. l

Etherios
12th February 2011, 18:09
What i dont want to see is a future break up of Bills - Karrys Friendship cause of Charles. I just dont want to see that happening, its will be a big mistake and a huge loss for all of us on planet earth. These 2 people make a great team ... each providing the other side on most topics. Their difference is what makes them better as a group.

So i do how we dont see anything more than just verbal disagreements.

=[Post Update]=

These people who Charles represents are our mortal enemies. They are trying to kill us, destroy our homes and families and prevent us from having children. They take our labor through taxation and use it to create a machine that is intended to destroy us. In other words, we are digging our own graves by supporting the system. We have myriad threads on this forum about this very topic BEFORE the swarm of newbies descended upon this forum.

And, now while they are still maneuvering their plans, we are meant to be accepting and act friendly to them? This is absolute madness if I have ever heard it.

--sjkted

Newbies? Digging our own graves? I must be reading a different forum damn have to check again...

Hawkwind
12th February 2011, 18:41
As I remember things, it was Kerry's insistence that material which didn't hold up to fact checking be published by Project Camelot which lead to Project Avalon being split off. Perhaps I lack sufficient training as an investigative journalist as well, because I always thought that checking facts was part of the process. Bill was likely given the opportunity to conduct an interview such as this precisely because of his polite, restrained, intelligent and non-judgmental journalistic style. I don't see how making repeated public, personal attacks on Bill is going to enhance Kerry's credibility as an 'investigative journalist" with anyone or serve any other productive purpose.

Respectfully

Hawkwind

Nairnia
12th February 2011, 18:41

--sjkted

As far as Im aware, there is absolutely no evidense to support this theory other than the claims of an annonimous person.

All its doing is pouring gas on the fire....

DarkSai
12th February 2011, 18:46
I believe Kerry has it backwards.. i think we need to look the old with respect to what now know, and adapt.
bashi makes a point too. how many of the "insiders", "ex-officials", "awakened mind controlees" etc, were/are murderers too?
In my person opinion, and I mean this in no offensive, Kerry's passion and conviction has got the better of her.
Bill's "passivity" has however has led him to at least have "a chance", if one could call it that, with meeting with the top of the local pyramid so to speak.
Also, I would find someone with an ability to assess (audit) a testimony objectively more reliable for information than one that simply reports what is being is said.

Alliamber
12th February 2011, 18:51
The reason Avalon is great is because of all the noise, the different opinions, etc. I understand the anger, mistrust, frustration, etc. I do not see anyone here as blind followers of anything. Thank goodness, just because I may choose to share my faith with someone does not mean that I am looking to take away someone else's faith in something else. I personally believe in a Loving God. If you do not that is ok with me. The truth is that our history is filled with wars, strife, etc... etc.. because of factions that have believed that they must conquer, control, dominate, everyone. IMHO and that is all it is, we are faced with the task of fighting for the future of our kids and grandkids. This requires looking at all options. I know that I have no right to judge another, and although I may wish to pass judgement on these PTB, for everyone here knows their guilty of many things. I must try to look beyond that. I am not saying embrace them, or fully trust them. I am saying look at Egypt who would have thought? Look at real leader's examples like Ghandi, and Martin Luther King. They moved, they acted with intention to liberate. If we are, or have been slaves on this planet, then we have adopted the oppressors ways too well. The world needs Moms not just soldiers at this moment. We can stand up for ourselves and step into the future as a free planet. TPTB are loosing their power. I want them to see a future where they do not feel the need to destroy, maim, and plunder us anymore. Yes, I feel rage, and I will fight to survive and protect my loved ones. Perhaps however if Avalonians work together we can do the most good for everyone. This is not a naive view, just my own view for what it's worth.

slvrfx
12th February 2011, 19:03

of course you are free to pass a sweeping judgement, but you are quite mistaken...it's on record - bill is making no secret of his ties with ron hubard's scientologists at the time.

it's on one of the threads too - in bill's words ..if you took the time to search, i am sure you'll be able to see it for yourself... bw :) l

Oh, I guess I forgot to mention she is also abrasive, augmentative and demeaning. Give me some more time, and I'll think of a whole lot more adjectives, but what's the point.

Bill Ryan
12th February 2011, 19:05

I think Ms Cassidy brings up some excellent, and very valid points. I am wondering how Mr Ryan would honestly respond to the article below?

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Mr. Ryan will be meeting Ms. Cassidy on 23 Feb (my birthday!) at the Phoenix UFO Conference - and we'll have a good chat about it all then! :)

sjkted
12th February 2011, 19:08
As far as Im aware, there is absolutely no evidense to support this theory other than the claims of an annonimous person.

Yes, and that is exactly the problem here. Everything you have been taught by them is wrong and in reality is almost the exact opposite. Every time they say they are trying to help you, they are actually putting on a show in order to gain your acceptance so that they can stab you in the back.

Do you believe the official story of 9/11? Is the US in Iraq and the Middle East because of WMDs? Do we need the patriot act in order to protect us? Is Homeland Security really looking after our best interests? Is the UN a front for World Government? Is the establishment of the EU and the heavy handed tactics to accept the Lisbon Treaty the next step in world government? Is the success of Iceland after prosecuting the bankers just a strange aberration?

If you believe all of this, then all I can say is good for you. You're doing exactly what you're supposed to. Good job!

I could write a whole book about this with real facts and details and people and events, but there's no need to -- all of the information is out there on the internet for free and can be verified with your own research. It's really a question of what you believe.

From an "annonimous" person in the Cayman Islands without any "evidense".

--sjkted

ViralSpiral
12th February 2011, 19:09
Thank you for responding Mr Ryan.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MuBl9In_0iQ/TS2VkmMNhaI/AAAAAAAAAUE/F_Ck3OipnQk/s1600/fingerscrossed-fingers-crossed-goodluck-smiley-emoticon-000674-large.gif

sjkted
12th February 2011, 19:11
Mr. Ryan will be meeting Ms. Cassidy on 23 Feb (my birthday!) at the Phoenix UFO Conference - and we'll have a good chat about it all then!

Despite my opposing viewpoint, I do commend you for keeping this out in the open so we can all voice our opinions and perhaps get to the bottom of all of this.

--sjkted

edina
12th February 2011, 19:26

Then i saved my time...

LMAO, sorry, I did, too. Maybe later, ... you are scrumptiously funny at times, my irreverent friend

sandy
12th February 2011, 19:41
I wonder???

There is so much mind talk and assumptions so I will make one of my own too~~~~~~~~~~~

If I had a good friend who I loved and also partnered with to waken the world and we became involved almost 24/7 for several years, I would not want to lose them as a friend or partner. The fear of losing a loved one and or partner of shorts can bring out a passion and firmness that is not right or wrong. It just is! Some may call it tough love!

I think we often forget how much power our emotions have so we spend way more time in our heads as we can talk away the fear by many different means. Speak from the heart and share what your heart (feelings) are and most often people calm down, really listen and respond back with an open heart (their feelings).

Why are we so afraid to trust our emotions when the bottom line all they are is LOVE. Why are we afraid to LOVE?

I feel curious, protective, enlightened, sullen and such a plethora of emotions when reading all the threads that I just want to say that it boils down to one thing. I'm grateful to all, I love you all and find umbrage in knowing that we are truly all one finding our way.

John101
12th February 2011, 19:50

Then i saved my time...

I agree. I found the title very childish.

How Do You Talk to a Murderer?

I wonder if George W Bush got in contact with her to disclose, Oh let say UFOs, if she would take up his offer.

cayman
12th February 2011, 20:12
..... The fear of losing a loved one and or partner of shorts can bring out a passion and firmness that is not right or wrong. It just is! Some may call it tough love!

I feel curious, protective, enlightened, sullen and such a plethora of emotions when reading all the threads that I just want to say that it boils down to one thing. I'm grateful to all, I love you all and find umbrage in knowing that we are truly all one finding our way.

love your post, it resonate with my heart

one more thing I might add: If we really want to reveal a deeper layer of current episode, kerry's statement is the exact catalyst we need.

our emotional comfort-zone, in many case, that's what block our ways to the cold hard truth

I value Bill and Kerry's contribution equally

Mike
12th February 2011, 20:17
i'm having a hard time deciding what the funniest part of this blog is, but i'm inclined to choose the sign-off, which was a hilarious and preposterouly transparent, phony attempt at solidarity :"in the spirit of resistance". in the spirit of jealousy, maybe.

this is pretty simple: Bill got the big story. Kerry, being the failed actress/producer with the wounded ego, cannot take it. the attention of the entire alternative media is on Bill. her little digs at Bill are her only way of getting attention. and she's getting desperate. no longer is it about her opinion of Charles, it's everything to do with Bill. this is so plainly obvious that one would think she'd know better than to write a blog like this, but apparently not. i'm tempted to say, 'Kerry, you're better than this', but she keeps demonstrating that she is, in fact, NOT.

the second funniest comment was : "nor has he actually studied to be a leader of a revolution of any kind." and where does one go for this type of education? Revolutionary University?

as far as interviewing styles, i could write all day on this but i'm tired and lazy, so i'll reduce my opinion to it's most basic essence. Kerry's interviewing style is, in a word, ANNOYING. rewatch the D. Icke interview. there are some spots there where the poor guy can't get a word in. she's obnoxious. Bill's skills are far superior. his approach is more subtle, and much more effective. i prefer it over kerry's 'bull in a china shop' approach any day.

Shankari
12th February 2011, 20:17
This place has turned into one BIG argument.

Celine
12th February 2011, 20:21

I believe the "sweeping judgment" was more about the use of that information in kerry's statement, then the actually stating of facts already known to most.

Care in judgment is very necessary right now..

giovonni
12th February 2011, 20:35
True Friends have concerns and disagreements about and with each other very often...it is the nature of human relationships...i'm quite sure and confident, Bill and Kerry love each other on a much higher level and always will.

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_and_kerry_sm.jpg

crosby
12th February 2011, 20:36
Thank you for responding Mr Ryan.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MuBl9In_0iQ/TS2VkmMNhaI/AAAAAAAAAUE/F_Ck3OipnQk/s1600/fingerscrossed-fingers-crossed-goodluck-smiley-emoticon-000674-large.gif

indeed, thank you Mr. Ryan.

buffski
12th February 2011, 20:37
"Keep smiling through ,
Just like you always do,
Till the blue skies chase those dark clouds, far away."

:caked:

Let it go peeps!!

Mike
12th February 2011, 21:00
True Friends have concerns and disagreements about and with each other very often...it is the nature of human relationships...i'm quite sure and confident, Bill and Kerry love each other on a much higher level and always will.

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_and_kerry_sm.jpg this is a pleasant notion, but(and i'm not trying to stir up any animosity here. but i have to be honest) true friends don't take constant cheap shots at other friends in order to reduce their credibility while attempting to appear heroic and magnanimous. what she's really saying here is: I'm much more suited to deal with the Charles situation, and Bill is basically imcompetent. and why this "formal" reply? the information isn't directed at her specifically. look, she just wanted another excuse to denigrate Bill and Avalon. period. true friend? i'm not so sure.

but with that, i'm going to take buffski's advice and "let it go."

Whiskey_Mystic
12th February 2011, 21:27
Bill and Kerry's relationship is their business. Kerry has shared some insight into what she is thinking and feeling regarding both the Charles material and how she sees it in relationship to Bill. That's her call and her right. That doesn't mean Bill owes us a response. Bill will share what he feels he wants to when he wants to. It's really that simple. I think pressure to do so is inappropriate.

It should be no suprise that there is a wide gap in how these two see the situation. They have differences, which was why they decided to have two seperate forums and sites. We all have different perspectives, interpretations, strategies, and opinions. I still think we are ALL on the same team and should remember that. Go Team Homo-Sapien!

If a disease spreads through a population, it is diversity that allow some to survive while many perish. In the end, I believe we will be served by our diversity. It's a good thing.

giovonni
12th February 2011, 21:43

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_and_kerry_sm.jpg this is a pleasant notion, but(and i'm not trying to stir up any animosity here. but i have to be honest) true friends don't take constant cheap shots at other friends in order to reduce their credibility while attempting to appear heroic and magnanimous. what she's really saying here is: I'm much more suited to deal with the Charles situation, and Bill is basically imcompetent. and why this "formal" reply? the information isn't directed at her specifically. look, she just wanted another excuse to denigrate Bill and Avalon. period. true friend? i'm not so sure.

but with that, i'm going to take buffski's advice and

Yes "let it go." An excellent idea!

And apparently Bill and Kerry are still participating and collaborating together, in regards to their mutual vested fields of interest...:thumb:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13798-Who-wants-to-meet-up-in-AZ-between-2-23-and-2-27-%28UFO-Congress%29

lightblue
12th February 2011, 22:12
celine:
I believe the "sweeping judgment" was more about the use of that information in kerry's statement, then the actually stating of facts already known to most.

Care in judgment is very necessary right now..

of course it is and if i were you i would not be guessing what svrlx's thoughts may have been in sub-context of the statement...

i responded to his statement as it READS...what are you offering here is your take on it and has nothing to do with what i responded to.....:yu: l

Peacelovinman
12th February 2011, 22:35
Kerry summarises Bill's "style" perfectly. In Camelot interviews, Kerry always annoyed me slightly as she tended to interrupt the interviewee and air her theories regarding the subject in hand.

However, Bill appears to be asking us "Avalonians" to take what Charles is claiming on face value. Bill: have you seen any evidence that Charles is who he says he is and that his intentions are for the good?

9eagle9
12th February 2011, 22:39
Okay well there may be some misappropriate behavior here .....but .....There isn't any reason to crucify the woman, she may feel her concerns are perfectly valid. That doesn't mean they are true but to her they may very well feel that way. I don't agree with her but that doesnt' mean I'm entitled to assassinate her character. If she's awkward expressing how she feels should we make that a central topic...stoning her? The person with sin can cast the first atone then.

Everyone has wounded ego, the less we play football with the wounds, instead of addressing how to cure them the better. If there's any of the Charles material that rings true for me, we are not very responsible with each other . The ruling elite needn't bother destroying us through depopulation when we are busy doing it on our own where it really hurts.

shybastid
12th February 2011, 22:51
Bill already said he's meeting Kerry on the 25th in Phoenix for the UFO conference.
Kerry already said what she wanted to too.
Hope they enjoy each others company.
They'll share what THEY feel like after the Conference about topics of their choice.
Happy Birthday too Bill...
Mines the 21st.

Stuart M.
12th February 2011, 23:22
I doubt Bill will even bother to stop by this thread again, but if you do Mr. Ryan, let it be known that I have observed a level of class in you that few will ever attain. Thanks for demostrating how a person should conduct themselves. It has been my honor to whitness

Sincerely,

Stuart

9eagle9
12th February 2011, 23:40
Its noted that Bill is a cusp-Pisces. That's sufficient explanation for me.... ;)

dejavu
12th February 2011, 23:44
There's a number of points I'd like to make. Firstly anyone answering this thread, including myself is participating in a 'bill or kerry' adolescent argument and secondly Kerry's post makes her an accessory to whatever she's accusing her 'friend' Bill of. Thirdly, why are we all wasting time on this nonsense when the worlds in turmoil and Fourthly who needs enemies with friends like Kerry!

Limor Wolf
12th February 2011, 23:49
Whiskey_mystic originally wrote:

We all have different perspectives, interpretations, strategies, and opinions.I still think we are ALL on the same team and should remember that. Go Team Homo-Sapien!

If a disease spreads through a population, it is diversity that allow some to survive while many perish. In the end, I believe we will be served by our diversity. It's a good thing.

I thank you for saying that Whiskey_mystic ! in the ocean of opinions backing this person or backing that one,i feel there is something missing: an acceptance,and a containment of difference of opinions,different styles and a sharp instinct to know who is the 'real enemy' (and do we have enemies at all?)

other than that,i havent done it till now,but i would very much want to express my love and gratitude ~*&^ for all the beautiful souls in Avalon wich i feel are a true family to me.i just know we can stay strong and united,if only we put our hearts and visions to this.i care for each and every one of you.(though i am a 'tough love' kind of person :)

together with hundreth of thousands of other people who does not necessarily belong to this forum,but they choose to listen to David Icke or to David Wilcok or to Kerry Cassidy or to Alex Jones or others. how wonderfull we have so many front people that are not afraid to show their guts to the world,and not one is identical to the other.each of those have a unique way to express himself/herself but all are working for the good and the benefit of humanity and for our incredible terra and all its inhbitants without prejudice. HOW BLESSED WE ALL ARE! and what a beautiful company to be with.. ~*&^~*&^

lets not give up and please lets hold firm to each other in a grip of love,connection and respect.lets not give up on any one,any one! who is acting in the light of good.This 'club' should not be a limited one for members with a specific attributes .this growing 'organisation' of people who are becoming aware will be best to thrive with more and more joining participents,untill not one soul will find itself outside of this wonderfull circle.
awarness,truth and creation are the most rare diamonds that will no doubt lead us to our next blossoming stage as human beings.

When tempted to be angry at someone that maybe spill his heart in an opposite way to how we would think should be done,maybe it will be cool to take a little break and think of 'our organisation' ,who we are? and what are we doing here at this special time of earth.fill our hearts with a little love and compassion for our fellow human being whether correct or not,but have the right to say whats on their mind,as so do we.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBk3ynRbtsw&feature=player_embedded

and one last comment:

Dear Bill,now that you 'blow the whistle' on your birth day,another server upgrade might be in order... :)

(please do it before the 23 feb)

with love and thanks,
Limor

Ouroboros
13th February 2011, 00:03

Sincerely,
Mr. Davis

Mr. Ryan will be meeting Ms. Cassidy on 23 Feb (my birthday!) at the Phoenix UFO Conference - and we'll have a good chat about it all then! :)

I think Mr Ryan and Ms. Cassisdy should be left to sort this out privately between themselves as friends should do. Well that's what I'd want if it was me!

shybastid
13th February 2011, 00:59
Wow. Dejavu..... Nice double entendre. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/entendre

"who needs enemies with friends like Kerry!" I really thought I wasn't addressing an either or who's right.. I'll let it go too. Thought I was.

slvrfx
13th February 2011, 01:21
I am humbled by this. It makes me realize how my children felt when my husband and I argued.

Tuza
13th February 2011, 01:33
After reading Kerry's statement in the OP, I am not really perturbed one way or the other what she, he, Project Camelot, Charles, Phillipe, the Machine or anyone else argues in connection with the 33 and what their little plans are.

Everyone can argue till their black in the face, imho no matter what anyone or any faction or any elite states what their plans are I happen to have faith in a much greater power than bloodlines, reps and ptw; it is called the omnipotent, the Creator, from whence I came and hopefully reunite with.

He/She have the final decision on what happens, no matter what is being written, ordered or stated down here and I am going to leave it up to them to decide and take action; knowing that if the body dies I don't.

In essence I have complete faith in the essence.

58andfixed
13th February 2011, 03:10
"Could it be", I ask myself, "that the problem is not the elite, but the majority who keep them there?"

Thanks John:

That the way I have it. We are the problem, and it begins with the way we think.

Quite simply we don't [ think ], we merely believe one thing or another. The systems of Religion, Politics, Mass Media & Advertising are based on mere belief.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases

Once we being practicing asking good questions, we are on our way.

BrianEn
13th February 2011, 04:05
I'm in full agreement to let Bill and Kerry work this out between themselves. I do argue with my friends at times. It's how we settle things.

Tangri
13th February 2011, 04:44

Correct. That was 'below the belt'

When I saw the Scientology first time I felt the con.
Then when I heard , Bill spent 30 years with them, Bill get some grading.
I know labeling and de-/re-grading is a human weakness and I try to avoid it all the time.
But my first reaction was labeling. Kerry did dirty job.

ArtyCarl
13th February 2011, 09:42
I am amazed at how offensive this letter is to a, so-called, friend. From day one of the 'Charles' material it is quite plain to see that Kerry felt jealous that Charles should come to Bill the way he did and not to her.

We are not gullible here, we have grown accustomed to watching videos and hearing testimony and each one of us uses our own discernment. The 'Charles' material is no different, some of it resonates and some does not.

I am certain of one thing...had Charles contacted Kerry first then we would be having an unending string of paid for exclusives.

ScubaMonkey
13th February 2011, 09:54

I don't see a problem with this. In fact, i was quite interested to read it as I was not aware of Bills connection to Scientology. Yes, I think Bill has a right to believe what ever he wants, but knowing what his beliefs are can be considered important. More so now the "Charles" matter is here as Bill is effectively asking us to place more trust in him and his judgement.

This thread should not become about Scientology, but I have always wondered how many of the alternative community are Scientologists. Many of the things put forward in the alternative community (which I often buy into btw) appear to be similar to what, as I understand, Scientology puts forward. I'd really like to know David Icke's view on Scientology, for example.

Why do I want to know who has these connections? Quite simply, I don't trust Scientology. Our alternative "heroes" could all be part of an elaborate plan to soften people up to Scientology as a concept and increase their followers in the future. I know here at Avalon we ask for evidence to back up our views, but alas, I have none. This is just the gut feeling I have after what I've seen and read.

Peace out and much love!

ArtyCarl
13th February 2011, 10:08
I think it should be pointed out that the use of the term 'Scientology' suggests a connection to the Church of Scientology, which for the layman like myself has certain negative connotations. If you do a Google search (as I have just done) for Ron's Org then you will see that it is opposed to much of what the Church of Scientology represents and so it is worth separating the two for the sake of clarity and fairness.

Ruis
13th February 2011, 11:31
I have lost all interest in all of this back biting and bickering how do I cancle my membership and get off this forum

str8thinker
13th February 2011, 12:49
Having read this far through this thread, I would have thought it beneath Bill's dignity to bother to reply to it, but that he chose to do so in such a good-natured way only reinforces my respect for him.

Just as there are supposed to be Good ETs and Bad ETs, the metaphor applies to other avenues of technological investigation such as Scientology. Many years ago I had the good fortune to become involved with an organization that practiced the basic teachings of Scientology without disclosing its origin - Those running the group considered it best to be discreet. Thanks to their sessions I felt freer and more able than at any time in my previous life. When I subsequently discovered the source of their wisdom, read Hubbard's books and began investigating his organization I was shocked at how perverted and corrupted it had become, all in the name of money and tax exemption. This is how people see it now. Nothing would persuade me to join the "Church" of $cientology as it exists today.

On the other hand, the original purpose of Dianetics was for untrained people, with a will to improve themselves and others, to be guided to learn to help each other to confront and neutralize unconscious and painful episodes in their past which were preventing them from realizing their full potential.

There was no expectatation that students of this discipline (we certainly did not call them "pre-clears") would achieve the impossible; our aims were to bring each person to their maximum realistic potential.

There was no "squirrelling", exploitation or blackmail; rules were as strict as those imposed on any professional counsellors. Everything was carried out in confidence. No counselling late at night or under any inappropriate conditions. The results were clear. Very few left, saying they had not benefited.

There was never any mention of Xenu or similar legends in our group. Everything was kept simple and practical. Even self-counselling was discouraged, for good reasons.

In days when psychiatrists with barbiturates and psychoanalysts with couches ruled the roost, the concept of growing numbers of people learning to apply simple techniques to help one another, even without E-meters, was revolutionary and must have seemed a big threat to professional institutions. No wonder mental health professionals did everything possible to discredit Scientology, and no wonder Hubbard railed against them in his books. It is a great pity that money and greed got the better of him in the end.

Strange as it seems, although it sometimes required a leap of faith to accommodate some of the axioms such as those in Hubbard's The Creation of Human Ability, they have endured the test of time with me. I'm sure Bill would agree with this.

mirrirocks
13th February 2011, 14:15
This is all part of the game.

griffon
13th February 2011, 14:32
What's that line from The Godfather, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. This could be Bills' motive. Personally I would not want to be within a hundred miles from a self professed Skinhead,Hooligan.Yabbo. Who knows what pain and suffering he could have caused one of our friends or loved ones.

slvrfx
13th February 2011, 15:00

I don't see a problem with this. In fact, i was quite interested to read it as I was not aware of Bills connection to Scientology. Yes, I think Bill has a right to believe what ever he wants, but knowing what his beliefs are can be considered important. More so now the "Charles" matter is here as Bill is effectively asking us to place more trust in him and his judgement.

This thread should not become about Scientology, but I have always wondered how many of the alternative community are Scientologists. Many of the things put forward in the alternative community (which I often buy into btw) appear to be similar to what, as I understand, Scientology puts forward. I'd really like to know David Icke's view on Scientology, for example.

Why do I want to know who has these connections? Quite simply, I don't trust Scientology. Our alternative "heroes" could all be part of an elaborate plan to soften people up to Scientology as a concept and increase their followers in the future. I know here at Avalon we ask for evidence to back up our views, but alas, I have none. This is just the gut feeling I have after what I've seen and read.

Peace out and much love!

Bringing up someone's personal/spiritual beliefs AS AN EXCUSE/EXPLANATION for how he is possibly being mis-led, is actually also putting a weird twist on the belief as well.

Like her connecting Bill's actions which she vehemently disagrees with, is connected to Scientology.

This is happening too much in the media, especially when defaming someone's character....

Some far-fetched ones are:

1. Obama not caring for America, and not being Christian, because he has Muslim roots.

2. Madonna's somewhat erratic behavior connected to the fact that she is a believer in the Kabbalah (sp?)

3. The slanderous attacks on Mel Gibson because his father believed in the theories of the re-constructionist historians (regarding the Jewish people and the Holocaust.)

Do you see what I'm saying? She's putting a weird twist on the beliefs themselves, not just on Bill.

That's what I oppose.

=[Post Update]=

I think it should be pointed out that the use of the term 'Scientology' suggests a connection to the Church of Scientology, which for the layman like myself has certain negative connotations. If you do a Google search (as I have just done) for Ron's Org then you will see that it is opposed to much of what the Church of Scientology represents and so it is worth separating the two for the sake of clarity and fairness.

Exactly my point as in my last post.

Yes, Bill has a right to his own beliefs, but his revealing of them, is also his choice. She had no right.

pugwash84
13th February 2011, 15:02
I dont understand what is to gain from this. They are supposed to be both searching for the truth so they are both searching for the same thing. I cant be botherd with arguments like this it seems a waste of time and energy.

slvrfx
13th February 2011, 15:03
I dont understand what is to gain from this. They are supposed to be both searching for the truth so they are both searching for the same thing. I cant be botherd with arguments like this it seems a waste of time and energy.

Just trying to keep things fair and balanced.

Some people are very good at using certain techniques to prove their point.

And then there are others, like myself who understand and can see that in their use of these methods, there's an agenda.

Sifting, that's all, to get at the choice nuggets that remain.

(Sorta like what Charles is doing with all of us in here.)

There is not one thing, that's not related.

Aurelius
13th February 2011, 16:15
Wow .. reading through all the comments in this thread ... we sure are one emotional, passionate, crazy species aren't we? ... maybe that's what makes us unique.

To be honest ... I think Kerry raised some valid points ... she does have a knack of cutting to the chase ... ie. Charles and those he rubs shoulders with do come out of the same melting pot where "supreme manipulation" is brewed (which has effected all of our lives either directly or indirectly), and Bill's interviewing style (which we all appreciate & value) is different to Kerry's style (abrasive & head-on). This duality in styles may be more valuable than we realise.

A frank interview between Bill & Kerry may be just what the doctor ordered ... an excellent sanity check for all of us (Bill & Kerry included) regarding the Charles material .....

darkstar
13th February 2011, 17:56
Kerry's criticism of Bill's interview technique will fall on deaf ears among the majority of members of this forum. Many people were delighted when Bill went his separate way and began interviewing on his own, largely because they did not like Kerry's interview technique. I remember the interview with Dr. Steven Greer in which Kerry completely embarrassed herself and ruined the interview by constantly interrupting Dr. Greer because he said things that she did not agree with. Her belief system got in the way of what could have been a very interesting interview.

If proper 'journalism' involves interrogating interviewees and trying to bully them into fitting in with your belief system then I would be more than happy for Bill not to be referred to as a journalist. Kerry criticises Bill for being a 'blank slate'. I do not believe there is any problem at all with that in the context of Bill's interviews. The great thing about Bill is that he allows the interviewee to talk. He may appear passive but, from the highly intellectual interpretation and summary he provides throughout his interviews, it is clear that Bill is in complete control: he is always calm, has an open mind and is busy processing the information in his mind as they speak. By allowing the interviewee to talk freely, he is able to build a level of trust that allows him to extract more information. If Bill were to constantly interrupt and try to enforce his own agenda upon the interviewee, they would rapidly close up, having been mentally worn down by the constant conflict, and important information may not be divulged as a result.

Some people might think Bill is being 'taken in', but it is obvious that he is quietly analysing and re-analysing the information he receives, seeing if it fits in with other testimonies he has received and whether it makes sense to him. There is a saying, here in England, that you should 'watch out for the quiet ones', in the sense that they are the real danger, as opposed to the ones who go around 'shooting their mouth off' every second. I am not saying Bill is dangerous, I am simply saying that his quiet, considered approach perhaps leads people into a false assumption that he is impressionable. Beneath that cool exterior is a highly intelligent, strong-minded man with clear goals.

Let him get on with his work.

write4change
13th February 2011, 18:14
I cannot cut and paste but I posted an analysis of Bill Ryan on my one and only thread post 139. That analysis is based on book definitions of Bill himself posting that he is an ENFP on the Myers Briggs which he also states he taught for years. I added corresponding historical ways of looking at personalities and determining their performance suitability for the job being offered.

These things look at the core of character and I believe are worth noting.

Furthermore, spirituality is a process and many of us began with dianetics, psychology of the gestalt, tranactional analysis, EST, etc. before totally switching to spirituality only to come back to the Wade Frazier view that they are all one and it is this separation that is the problem. I see Bill balance all that in a way I can understand.

Nortreb
13th February 2011, 18:21
I wonder if it has ever crossed Kerry's mind that good old Auditor English Gentleman Bill Ryan might be covering her back.

They came to take Bill out........ I wonder!!!!

If you cannot beat the system then maybe it is wise to really get to know your enemy.................................

In the spirit of the resistance...............brave words my friend but every so hard if you don't have the life in you to walk the talk....

Great Point, magicmanx! :flame:

Nortreb
13th February 2011, 18:32
I believe Kerry has it backwards.. i think we need to look the old with respect to what now know, and adapt.
bashi makes a point too. how many of the "insiders", "ex-officials", "awakened mind controlees" etc, were/are murderers too?
In my person opinion, and I mean this in no offensive, Kerry's passion and conviction has got the better of her.
Bill's "passivity" has however has led him to at least have "a chance", if one could call it that, with meeting with the top of the local pyramid so to speak.
Also, I would find someone with an ability to assess (audit) a testimony objectively more reliable for information than one that simply reports what is being is said.

From my observations, Bill's approach in dealing with the siutation along with Kerry's rants is that he uses a reference from the Art of War by Sun Tzu

I. LAYING PLANS

9. The Commander stands for the virtues of wisdom,
sincerely, benevolence, courage and strictness.

22. If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to
irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

Peace.

Mike
13th February 2011, 18:45
Kerry's criticism of Bill's interview technique will fall on deaf ears among the majority of members of this forum. Many people were delighted when Bill went his separate way and began interviewing on his own, largely because they did not like Kerry's interview technique. I remember the interview with Dr. Steven Greer in which Kerry completely embarrassed herself and ruined the interview by constantly interrupting Dr. Greer because he said things that she did not agree with. Her belief system got in the way of what could have been a very interesting interview.

If proper 'journalism' involves interrogating interviewees and trying to bully them into fitting in with your belief system then I would be more than happy for Bill not to be referred to as a journalist. Kerry criticises Bill for being a 'blank slate'. I do not believe there is any problem at all with that in the context of Bill's interviews. The great thing about Bill is that he allows the interviewee to talk. He may appear passive but, from the highly intellectual interpretation and summary he provides throughout his interviews, it is clear that Bill is in complete control: he is always calm, has an open mind and is busy processing the information in his mind as they speak. By allowing the interviewee to talk freely, he is able to build a level of trust that allows him to extract more information. If Bill were to constantly interrupt and try to enforce his own agenda upon the interviewee, they would rapidly close up, having been mentally worn down by the constant conflict, and important information may not be divulged as a result.

Some people might think Bill is being 'taken in', but it is obvious that he is quietly analysing and re-analysing the information he receives, seeing if it fits in with other testimonies he has received and whether it makes sense to him. There is a saying, here in England, that you should 'watch out for the quiet ones', in the sense that they are the real danger, as opposed to the ones who go around 'shooting their mouth off' every second. I am not saying Bill is dangerous, I am simply saying that his quiet, considered approach perhaps leads people into a false assumption that he is impressionable. Beneath that cool exterior is a highly intelligent, strong-minded man with clear goals.

Let him get on with his work. thank you darkstar. this is spot on, my friend.

shiva777
13th February 2011, 18:48
Kerry KNOWS Bill MUCH BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE here does and what she says about him rings true to me

This forum ,of course,has some of Bill's biggest fans ...Kerry's has some of her biggest fans..

In this forum there seems to be a lot of very DISEMPOWERED and DISCONNECTED LEFT BRAINED people falling over each other to get info from someone who is themselves serving a very DISEMPOWERING agenda based on very questionable and dangerous ASSUMPTIONS about the nature of reality..can't you guys see that he has set it up so that people forget that the whole context of the discussion is based on people accepting these VERY QUESTIONABLE assumptions about what's going on with NOTHING of substance to back them up ...these assumptions are very LIMITING,,,then he offers very vague "info" that is disguised as EMPOWERING only if you accept the original assumptions,which are themselves VERY DISEMPOWERING...THAT IS MIND CONTROL

you guys really have SELECTIVE memories...Bill has taken many cheap shots at Kerry's work in the last few months...Kerry is concerned that her friend has been sucked in to this mind control game with charles through his need to be special and his big ego..and he is leading quite a few others in to the same trap.If your friend was doing that you might also be pissed off ..Bills personality and his 30 years of auditing by rons.org(stemming from L RON HUBBARD of scientology fame and a well known mind control elitist) is a perfect seeding ground for some of TPTB to plant the charles material in to

see the discussion at kerrys website here

http://www.camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=37&id=20465&Itemid=147

her blog is here

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

Read what Kerry has to say about Bill and charles and you will come much closer to the truth of what is going on here

don't let this charles stuff distract you from what is REALLY IMPORTANT...hearing the voice within..stop grovelling for answers from WITHOUT

Lucc30
13th February 2011, 19:27

Why?
I believe Bill has no problem with his personal beliefs are out in the open. Kerry is just expressing her POV and I believe they both have experienced and respect eachother enough to agree on disagreeing. I even belive they still are good friends but disagrees on certain points.

giovonni
13th February 2011, 19:30
From shiva777
"don't let this charles stuff distract you from what is REALLY IMPORTANT...hearing the voice within..stop grovelling for answers from WITHOUT"

a thread worthy post in itself :(

Lucc30
13th February 2011, 19:35
I said this in another thread: If I cared what Kerry thought, I'd be on her forum.

The biggest difference between Kerry and Bill is EGO.

JMO & only MO

The biggest difference between ALL peoples are EGO....
;)

ArjunaArcana
13th February 2011, 20:02
What I dont understand is how come Kerry knows the reptilians come from Sirius B, what is her proof of that?

In regards to the 33, I think that there is no way to please people.

People who are slightly aware of the world rulers have pointed at them without ever knowing what their opinions are, why do they do what they do, etc, etc.

Now, the show up in a place like this or at least the purist faction, and everybody instead of asking questions to them are still arguing and suspecting.

Now, Im not saying that anything should be accepted at face value but my approach would be to listen and then ask questions based upon what they have to say.

How many times have all of us had experiences in which we have ended up terribly embarassed in front of certain people, just because we were not mature nor kind enough to listen to them first?

Could all this be a lie?....Yes

Could all this be true?....Yes

What we should do is let hear what they have to say, if we are right we will al win in the end. If we are wrong well **** happens all the time.

But regardless how look at it mankind is condemned to be free, freedom is the final destination to all of creation but thats another story.

P.S. That part of Kerry mentioning Scientology, thats.....a low blow, hell we can all believe the moon is made out of cheese and still get along well, working towards a greater good.

slvrfx
13th February 2011, 20:25

That if the breach between Bill and Kerry can be closed they will be more potent than ever before

I have two sons who put me to shame. They were trying to tell me two years ago how our negativity and fear feed the very enemy we so adamantly fight, and allows their continued existence.

I fought them tooth and nail, for most of my life was 'sniffing them out' and uncovering all their dastardly deeds.

(We seriously had some scream fests over this.)

But then, that proverbial streak of lightening, hit me in the head, and I realized that we don't have to wage war, and that if we stand back and just radiate our own energy, they can't be the vampires and they'll have to turn on each other, to feed that need.

And I too, must get this back on track, and agree that if Kerry and Bill can come to a consensus, there would be very little that could stop them.

Bill Ryan
13th February 2011, 20:46
Bill has taken many cheap shots at Kerry's work in the last few months...

I have...?

Revere
13th February 2011, 21:28
Kerry...you have been and will continue to be a great contributor to the "Disclosure Community" (I made that up for lack of a better term of description?)

but........ When it comes to Bill and differences... PLEASE turn down your ego... then I may be better able to hear what you are saying. Even if you end up being exactly correct in your informed opinion! I am having a hard time hearing you anymore over it.

Just calling it as I hear or read it from you. Perhaps, focus on the messages instead of the messenger. You can do it. All the best.

-Peace-

-R-

Arrowwind
13th February 2011, 22:15
I doubt Bill will even bother to stop by this thread again, but if you do Mr. Ryan, let it be known that I have observed a level of class in you that few will ever attain. Thanks for demostrating how a person should conduct themselves. It has been my honor to whitness

Sincerely,

Stuart

Could it be all that Scientology training?

ScubaMonkey
14th February 2011, 00:01
Another case in point. Very good that it's becoming so apparent the damage she could be doing.

Please don't get me wrong, I Quite simply don't trust any "organised religion"!

I fully accept your points about how religion is used in the media to twist things one way or the other (although it seems to be done much more over in the states than here). I think most on this forum would be able to see through that though. That is not why I brought it up. I, like most, can see Kerry clearly.

I do think it's fair to say if someone holds fundamental beliefs about something these beliefs permeate though much that they do and on occasion can mean they have an agenda in line with these belifs. If such as person is to be a would be leader I think it is fair for people to know what beliefs guide that person. I'm worried when such a person subscribes to any religion, be that Scientology, Chritianity, Islam, Judaism, etc.

(NB. I'm only counting Bill as such as person (a would be leader) when thinking of the whole Charles saga - before this Bill was simply doing an awesome job of putting info out there. He did not ask for or need trust, he simply gave a voice for things to be heard. Like it or not, this is not the case anymore. The game has changed. Maybe it hasn't been said directly, but we are now being asked to put our trust in Bill. I mean, is he not the one vouching for Charles and we are to believe that he is being considered as the new leader of the Alternative community by Charles and his master?)

Anyway, back to my point... I don't trust any of these "religions" but I do find it interesting that some of what Scientology appears to say is in line with what some in the alternative world hold true. This was what I meant to get at with my post. Probably should've just put that and left out the rest!

I applaud the work that Bill does and hope he forever continues. I'm a little bored of the whole Charles saga, but Bill, you do a good job... and personally I prefer it now you're doing the interviewing.

Right, I'm far too tired and I'm making no sense. Night all!

jozam
14th February 2011, 00:06
very well said scubamonkey...goodnight!

perfectresonance
14th February 2011, 06:35
you guys really have SELECTIVE memories...Bill has taken many cheap shots at Kerry's work in the last few months...

Any chance of some examples?

Just links to some of the many would suffice.

Thanks.

steve_a
14th February 2011, 10:25
Hi sjked,

Your comment about the UN, in my opinion is almost right.

I think when the UN was first formed, it had good intentions. However certain elements are wanting to take over exactly for this one world agenda. It's perfect, because the infrastructure is already there, so the only thing for them to do is change the objective. You will have the same players, but with a different goal in mind, from what was once a sort of fiscal to oversee the behaviour of nations, to keep them in compliance with international treaties, to one of dominating international politics, very much like the EU, only on a global scale, thus taking total control of all nations and their people. I don't think this is very far off either, as I recall watching on the news a few days ago that the US is wanting to 'invest' more in the UN.

Best regards,

Steve

Is the UN a front for World Government?

steve_a
14th February 2011, 10:30
Hi perfectresonance,

Just before the Bill and Kerry split there were at times some very harsh words coming from the Bill corner of e-mails that he made public. Once that cat was out of the bag I knew that was the point of no return. But all that said and done, they're both big boys / girls (open to interpretation) and know what they're doing.

Best regards,

Steve

you guys really have SELECTIVE memories...Bill has taken many cheap shots at Kerry's work in the last few months...

Any chance of some examples?

Just links to some of the many would suffice.

Thanks.

perfectresonance
15th February 2011, 09:37
Fine. But "in the last few months", Steve?

steve_a
15th February 2011, 10:11
Hi perfectresonance,

In the past few months? Sure. Bill admits it. He said that they tried to make a radio interview together which came down like the twin towers. After the interview, the recording was canned.

Look the two are grown adults and know what they're doing. Sometimes we have to move on.

For sure, by now Kerry knows Charles' real identity and probably knows more about him than Charles himself does. She has contacts in the UK, as I do, who can go round snooping for info about the guy if need be. It isn't rocket science.

Is she jealous of Bill for getting the scoop? Doubt it, otherwise she would be dissing everything that Bill has done. Is Bill still her friend? I imagine so, but in a different way as the professional part of their togetherness has suffered a change.

Is she trying to send Bill a message? Is she trying to defend Bill by ridiculing what he is doing so it doesn't go any further? One thing is for sure, if something untoward was happening behind the scenes, she wouldn't reveal anything to the public.

That being said, let them get on with it. I'm sure a pheonix will be born from the fire that has thus far raged.

Best regards,

Steve

Fine. But "in the last few months", Steve?

solutions
15th February 2011, 10:23
Divergence in pov sometimes create a repulsive magnetic effect wich sets both parties in a separate but parallel path. They aren't enemies. Only more productive in my opinion... Bill and Kerry cover more ground than ever now. And that's positive for all of us aint it?

Camelot bring a lot of up to date day to day news to the world at large while Avalon give people like us a way to get deeper nerdish satisfaction. Everything has a place and singularity is the only end result for us. Enjoy the ride! :car: breath in and out! cough at the exaust of the fat hummer in front of you... and some times... watch a dancing Lock! :lock1: for what ever that means :P

Bill Ryan
15th February 2011, 10:55
He said that they tried to make a radio interview together which came down like the twin towers.

I did write that, Steve. But this is another example of your misinterpretation. That was not a "cheap shot at Kerry's work".

It was a joke, in my personal style (I use creative metaphor often) to describe what happened. Kerry spent four hours working pretty hard to try to create a publishable result. So did I. We agreed between us not to publish it. I have no attention on it, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in Phoenix next week.

greybeard
15th February 2011, 11:09
He said that they tried to make a radio interview together which came down like the twin towers.

I did write that, Steve. But this is another example of your misinterpretation. That was not a "cheap shot at Kerry's work".

It was a joke, in my personal style (I use creative metaphor often) to describe what happened. Kerry spent four hours working pretty hard to try to create a publishable result. So did I. We agreed between us not to publish it. I have no attention on it, and I'm looking forward to seeing her in Phoenix next week.

I think that is great Bill.
Having been married three times somtimes in love one can be very direct and that is understood.
The concern is born out of love even if it is misplaced or well founded.

I was very fortunate in that my ex wife was happy to come to my recent wedding and first wife would have been if she had not been in hospital, all my kids were there.
The love is still there but of a different quality.
Regards
Chris

steve_a
15th February 2011, 13:40
Hi Bill,

I think you mis-read the meaning behind what I wrote also. I never intended to say that you did try and make a cheap shot at Kerrys' work. I imagined, as you said that the interview went down like the twin towers that the both of you were so far apart that perhaps unreconcileable differences came in to play, as you are both friends you both have a certain liberty more than just an ordinary guest on Kerrys radio program to say what you want, if you follow me.

I don't know what was said during the interview, I wasn't there, I haven't heard it, I only know what you said about it and it was that which pretty much my remark was based on.

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. I'm sure your meeting in Pheonix will be productive.