PDA

View Full Version : Rage!

The Mad spirtualist
12th February 2011, 23:07
Egypts rage feels like a warm summer breeze compared to the way I feel right now. I feel like something is pushing me to do something but I don't know what! It is driving me nucking futs! Everyone wants to see a change for good but the world is not getting any better the aholes that run the show ain't gonna let go of the ropes.

Why does evil always rule? This is supposed to be a duality right? But it is a evil empire! I feel like I got nothing to lose anymore I'm sick all the time with sinus infection I can't kick probably from the chemical nucking toilets planes above dumping down heavy metals and god knows what else they are putting in it. I'm broke as a joke eating rice and beans (Actually rice and beans would be an upgrade at this point) hoping to find a ****ty job so I can pay my ****ty bills and feed my kids. Meanwhile these aholes are taking all our money and poising our bodies and laughing all the way and blatantly do it right in the open!

Where are these ET's that everyone claims are going to help us? What the nuck are they waiting for? Is not the death toll high enough? Is the suffering not yet reached a proper level? All these channelings are useless unless they take some action. Perhaps they are doing things behind the scene but it certainly hasn't improved my life or anyone I know. All it does is put some money in some GURU's pocket!

WHERE"S THE LOVE?

dejavu
12th February 2011, 23:11
The love is within you my friend and you will have to connect with that before you see anything with a clear mind.......

The Mad spirtualist
12th February 2011, 23:14
Yeah that sounds great that will solve everything. Whatever!

nearing
12th February 2011, 23:21
TMs,

I hear your frustration and empathize! Sending you love right now as I type.

May I suggest a very inexpensive way to get and stay healthy for you and your family? More than likely you are deficient in Vitamin D (90% of the pop of the US is) and this vitamin (actually a hormone) is needed by every single cell in your body to keep your immune system in tiptop shape.

Have a look around this site: http://grassrootshealth.net/ (interesting videos and graphs there too)

I take 6,000 IUs in the winter and 4,000 IU in the summer (adult). I can't tell you how much to take but there are ways of checking your blood levels and you can find out about them at the site.

Anyway, that's my real world contribution to your dilemma, I wish I could help more, but rest assured, lots of positive vibes are being sent your way.

Warmly,
-n

moais
12th February 2011, 23:33
be patient, the pain is only painfull if you care about it

pilotsimone
12th February 2011, 23:44
deleted post

moais
12th February 2011, 23:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTKiyZJan9I

ayreon

disclosure

pilotsimone
12th February 2011, 23:57
deleted post

unplugged
13th February 2011, 00:00
It's actually fine to feel rage so long as you release it completely when you're no longer furious. Rage is passion fueled by anger and frustration. These are not permanent states. Once they pass you are far more likely to find your center of peace and equanimity. You are then in a better frame of mind to start dreaming about the future.

Focus on the FEELING STATE of joy, happiness and satisfaction as you imagine yourself and your loved ones enjoying [fill in the blank] inside a brilliant white light located in your heart chakra. See yourself in various delightful scenes and experience the emotions you associate with life in such uplifted states.

An easy way to create from the present is to see the events from a place of thankfulness and gratitude as having already been fulfilled. It is sometimes easier to enter into a state from a past-perfect creation. Short bursts lasting 30-90 seconds of thinking and feeling how great everything is and thanking yourself is one approach that has been successful for me. Do these short TV reels in your heart whenever you remember until it becomes a habit.

The acceleration in "time" is in your favor and will permit manifestation to appear rapidly -- especially if you allow it.

Blessings.

bilko
13th February 2011, 00:02
I hear you buddy.
I feel agitated and all sorts right now for no reason.
I know it doesn't help to hear about love when you are feeling this way, when your mind feels like it has an Alkaselzer in it!
Listen, just try and remain calm, focus on something, do something, it helps believe me.

maybe we are in a transition, maybe not but we are strong and we will get through this together.

The Mad spirtualist
13th February 2011, 00:07
Grizzly Adams had it right! Screw humans go live with animals. He is my hero.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I wish I could remove this flag from my posts! It makes me sick!

pilotsimone
13th February 2011, 00:17
deleted post

DeDukshyn
13th February 2011, 00:21
First step: I dentify where you are and what makes you feel the way you do - looks like you did that already ;-) Step two Forgive the crap out of everything you see as being against you. Don't stop forgiving it until its all forgiven all the time. Step three forgive yourself for having taken on that very negative outlook and rage - it has been of disservice to you. Step four: BE a new you with instant forgiveness and love, Step 5: Make ALL your choices from only this state of being. ...Your world will begin to transform and when you make your decisions from that place instead of a place of rage, anger or fear, and you will also be contibuting to that transformation.

Limor Wolf
13th February 2011, 00:25
When you feel love is not present for you.look for it in the corners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp5-5NRK0ec&feature=player_embedded

It is always hiding, but waiting to be found

The Mad spirtualist
13th February 2011, 00:33
If we create are reality then why bother helping anyone, did they not chose it? Why should we change their circumstance or try to convince them otherwise? If someone born in starvation chose to come here in that situation why bother to feed them. Why bother trying to cure the sick did they not choose sickness? The evil man doesn't even suffer evil from his evil deeds no but gets richer and more secure. You think Mubarak is suffering form all the evil he did to people? Not one bit! Now he doesn't have to deal with people he can take his millions and be at peace partying in Rio. He created his reality he took advantage of people and is untouched. Perhaps that is the way to do it eh. Preserve self and screw everybody else seems to work.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"Step two Forgive the crap out of everything you see as being against you."

Forgiveness only comes with repentance I don't see these aholes repenting anytime soon!

DeDukshyn
13th February 2011, 00:35
If we create are reality then why bother helping anyone, did they not chose it? Why should we change their circumstance or try to convince them otherwise? If someone born in starvation chose to come here in that situation why bother to feed them. Why bother trying to cure the sick did they not choose sickness? The evil man doesn't an suffer evil from his evil deeds no but gets richer and more secure. You think Mubarak is suffering form all the evil he did to people? Not one bit! Now he doesn't have to deal with people he can take his millions and be at peace partying in Rio. He created his reality he took advantage of people and is untouched. Perhaps that is the way to do it eh. Preserve self and screw everybody else seems to work.

Because it's about moving away from selfishness and self preservation toward connectedness, empathy, love, and respect. When you give yourself to others your are representing that movement and you are contributing. You are also assuming Mubarak is a happy person who is enjoying his life and will not reap what he has sown. I wouldn't be betting any money ont but feel free to try it that way ;-)

kinerkid
13th February 2011, 00:37
¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/COLOR]"Step two Forgive the crap out of everything you see as being against you."

Forgiveness only comes with repentance I don't see these aholes repenting anytime soon!

Actually, forgiveness is useful no matter if the other side repents or not. Unforgiveness harbors anger, bitterness, self-pity, sadness, victim mentality, and all that which only hurts the person harboring unforgiveness. Forgiving, regardless of the response or lack of response from someone else is very freeing and lightens the load.

DeDukshyn
13th February 2011, 00:37
[/COLOR]"Step two Forgive the crap out of everything you see as being against you."

When forgiveness comes with conditions attached then it is no longer forgiveness in any form. You need a new definition methinks.

The Mad spirtualist
13th February 2011, 00:42
Ok I'll just continue to let them walk all over me, spit on me, rape me etc...I'll just forgive them all. WOW I feel better your a genius!

The Mad spirtualist
13th February 2011, 00:46
Why don't you tell the Egyptian people to forgive Mubarak? I'm sure that will solve all there problems eh and make them feel warm and fuzzy inside!

king anthony
13th February 2011, 00:47
The 'unseen' factious enemy (money) is the weapon of 'them'. The feeling of helplessness is the result of the conditioning 'they' have imposed onto you since birth and reinforced throughout your life.

You, as with others, have been bred and conditioned to be weak and fail. Before this time, of this civilization, human beings had to focus to survive. No time for anything - but survival and progression.

So what has really changed?

Think about what 'they' have taught you, just think... into... the frustration to find the answer. Understanding it will release you. You are doing what 'they' want, give up and 'they' win... the other option is to 'take it' and move forward.

Who would you have been a thousand years ago, then thousand years ago - before (modern) civilization?

Like any other emotion, frustration, anger and even hate can be used to aid you. They are not negative things to resolve, this is only a label human beings put on things when they don't understand. Learn to use the tools (emotions) you have in hand.

What can these 'tools' offer you - focus, determination, will - through hard times. This is not to imply to live on these emotions only, as they are only part of the human experience. Seek the other emotions of comfort after this time. Remember, the best revenge is living well... and sharing it with others.

bilko
13th February 2011, 00:51
If we create are reality then why bother helping anyone, did they not chose it? Why should we change their circumstance or try to convince them otherwise? If someone born in starvation chose to come here in that situation why bother to feed them. Why bother trying to cure the sick did they not choose sickness? The evil man doesn't even suffer evil from his evil deeds no but gets richer and more secure. You think Mubarak is suffering form all the evil he did to people? Not one bit! Now he doesn't have to deal with people he can take his millions and be at peace partying in Rio. He created his reality he took advantage of people and is untouched. Perhaps that is the way to do it eh. Preserve self and screw everybody else seems to work.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

"Step two Forgive the crap out of everything you see as being against you."

Thats about the size of it!
There is no good and there is no evil, there is only perspective. Perspective with consequence.
Do what makes YOU feel good and your world will change around you according to that.

Love yourself and you you love everyone as a result.
Its a hard pill i know, so go and have a beer, watch a movie and tomorrow will be a new day. Same Sh!t different smell.

Ghandi had it when he said ' be the change you want to see'.
Anyway, i hope you get through this phase sooner rather than latter, or who knows; you might have already chosen the latter lol. Just for the hell of it!
I kind of feel that way sometimes, like i have chosen the hard way just for the hell of it.

DeDukshyn
13th February 2011, 00:56
Ok I'll just continue to let them walk all over me, spit on me, rape me etc...I'll just forgive them all. WOW I feel better your a genius!

Yup thats what I told you to do. When you take what people are saying to you, twist it into something you can attack and judge rather than trying to see the truth in it, it's hard to believe that you are actully seeking the answers that you say you are, it appears you are just looking for someone to agree with you. just my two cents. I hope you get what you are looking for.

pilotsimone
13th February 2011, 00:56
deleted post

Limor Wolf
13th February 2011, 01:01
The mad spiritualist originally posted:

"Ok I'll just continue to let them walk all over me, spit on me, rape me etc...I'll just forgive them all. WOW I feel better your a genius! "

The mad spiritualist: forgiving does not contradict being assertive or taking action or defining some limits.please do no confuse.

someone wise once said - "forgiving is not forgetting.its letting go of the hurt."

trenairio
13th February 2011, 01:06
(To the OP)In this localized point of this plane, good/evil, whatever you want to call it, does exist. You have got to accept it for what it is and do what you can. Everybody is struggling on this Earth, to some degree. I have had some very distressful situations as well, we all go through with it. It may seem hopeless, and even if you die in the end (we all do eventually!) just say to yourself 'I did my best'. You are not alone, roughly 80% of the world's population lives in unfortunate living conditions.

The Mad spirtualist
13th February 2011, 01:14
Thank you all for your posts an advice! I know I have been harsh but that is just what I need to do. That is what they are doing. Challenge is learning so I'm challenging it all. That is how you get the answers. If you can't figure it out then force it you'll get what you need. All you forgiveness people got to forgive me now!:p

Budaheart
13th February 2011, 01:16
Mad Spiritualist...I am with you in the expression of that emotion...in a way, many are doing a real work of processing the revelation of the truth and it takes courage and a lot of emotional work to be even able to go through the discoveries of what the truth of earth and the origins of humanity entails. Personally I had to go through phases and allow myself the time to process the emotions that were going thru me as I was reading very heavy and painful material about a lot of incredible suffering that people has gone through for the purpose of perpetuating the manipulations that have been in place here... So rage is part of that...and in a way its fantastic you can feel it, for not many can feel it...there is a certain twist to the " spiritual " that almost wants you not to feel those strong emotions or else...or else all sorts of things can happen to you...vibrationally speaking, attraction-like speaking...but it is totally healthy and totally part of the process and a necessary step to feel that rage and many other emotions as part of the processing of what has happened.

If you accept some of the premises explained in the work of Barbara Hand Clow, Catastrophobia, humanity is a highl traumatised species...so traumatised, she is in the stage of total negation of reality, total negation of what has happened to her because it was too painful for the species to feel the things that have occured to "her".

Truth cannot be disclosed if we are so traumatised because our mind will negate it as soon as it is revealed and we will revert back to the previous stage.

This is why it is highly important that as many brave people like those in this forums and many other forums and individuals out there, get to work on processing the truth, and be ready to assist others when their time comes to open up to it...because it is a heavy process and not many are able now to do it or have the necessary inner resources to cope with it and resolve it internally without going nuts.

I´ve always found that the way Southafrica dealt with the end of appartheid was a great example for all of us on how to process trauma. They created tribunals not to judge people but so that the truth of the victims could be heard by the aggressors and thus, the trauma could be brought to the front stage and not repressed. If repressed its bound to be repeated.

Other countries who suffered civil wars like spain chose to cover it up, just forget it and move on, but the phantoms of division are unfortunatedly still in place because no healing occured on a global scale, just moving on, covering it up...hidding it.

Your rage good...

Blessings
Barbara

DeDukshyn
13th February 2011, 01:18
Thank you all for your posts an advice! I know I have been harsh but that is just what I need to do. That is what they are doing. Challenge is learning so I'm challenging it all. That is how you get the answers. If you can't figure it out then force it you'll get what you need. All you forgiveness people got to forgive me now!:p

I'll send you some love and positive energy too! ;-)

pilotsimone
13th February 2011, 01:24
I actually like that you 'did what you need to do'. It gave everyone else permission to do what they needed to do. And everything was balanced in no time. That's real. I love real. :)

Welcome to the boards! :hippie:

Sir Eltor
13th February 2011, 02:16
Most of us have been in similar situations. There's plenty of help here it seems, plus you have children right? Maybe thinking of them could be your biggest help.

Gwen
13th February 2011, 02:45
Most of us have been in similar situations. There's plenty of help here it seems, plus you have children right? Maybe thinking of them could be your biggest help.

@MadScientist
I used to be very much into positive thinking up until about 2 years ago, when the cosmic joker noticed my life was going a bit too well and unchallenging - so for 2 years now I've had about 10 years worth of complete crap but since losing my last job I've been looking at things for the first time in a long time.

I know we can't change the world, only our own part of it, so instead of dwelling on frustration of me me me being hard done by, I've been looking around at what I have that's good. Occasional blue skies (we get chemtrailed too) and whenever the sky is clear I say thank you. I say thank you for every new day, thanks for my family, thanks for giving me good people to talk with along the way and thanks for insights into what I need to do to sort out my health (books, conversations, information has dropped my way in some very unusual places). And of course, I found this place, as you did.

Things are slowly, slowly coming round. There are still some puddles of manure to clean up but it is all slowly coming to fruition - I think we need a kick in the pants sometimes.

Snowbird
13th February 2011, 16:17

Of course! Really there is nothing to forgive. :nod:

If the people on this forum were to come onto this thread and be Really honest, we would all/each tell you that we too have experienced Rage! to one degree or another at one time or another. This is a part of the experience of being human. You have come to the right place for support. We've been through it and some are currently experiencing this.

TMs, you write of Mubarak harming the people of Egypt. You and I live in the U.S. and we know that our country would not be in the position it is in if our government would support the original Republic that was from the beginning. Our leaders do, and have done, the very same as Mubarak for many decades. Our country is hurting too.

On a practical level, do you have a food bank close to you? They are usually around, but one has to search a little for them. We have one in our area that I donate to as often as possible. These organizations are vital to the well being of every neighborhood. They really help people.

What you are seeing happening around you is being done to our globe to bring us to our knees. This is where the challenge exists. WE, individually and collectively, are strong and resilient. We know that what is going on out there is outside of our power core. This is where creativity comes into huge play to circumvent and out-smart those who continue doing harm. This is where we grab hold of our power-within and create our own reality. It is possible to be at total peace and joy amidst the c**p.

Find ways to help yourself and your family. Seek out organizations in your area that offer help when it's most needed. Sign up. Get involved. Look within for that beautiful silver lining at the end of this very dark tunnel. It's there!

BTW, my favorite smiley on this board is........ :rant: :yes4:

The Mad spirtualist
17th February 2011, 15:08
EVERY PERSON IN THE TEXAS JUSTICE SYSTEM SHOULD BE SHOT OR HANGED! THEY ARE THE MOST CROOKED OF ALL SYSTEMS NO WONDER BUSH COMES FROM THERE! The state has paid more than $30 million to 67 wrongfully imprisoned Texans! MY RAGE LIVES!!!!!!!!! DON'T ASK ME TO FORGIVE THESE AHOLES OR ANY OF THE POLITICAL ***S HELL IS TOO NICE FOR THEM!

conk
17th February 2011, 17:00
Mad, you must redirect your focus. The immutable law of attraction may well be at work in your life. By resisting what instills rage, you bring on more of it. Give yourself only minutes a day to study the world's events and prepare accordingly; however, use your conscious focus to dwell on the things you desire and they must manifest into your life. Your positive focus and intent must dominate your thinking. Do not feed the absence of love and harmony or it will prevail.

Blessings and understanding,

Conk

Northern Boy
17th February 2011, 17:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8de2W3rtZsA