PDA

View Full Version : maintaining the conscious life - a plan for peace on earth

Constance
13th February 2011, 01:04
Hello everyone,

I originally posted the above thread in volume 2 of the Questions and Answers for Atticus but I realised that it would be better to take the path of least resistance and start over again here.

Here is what I originally posted today...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13572-RULERS-Questions-for-Charles-volume-2&p=136766#post136766

Hi Everybody,

I feel very inspired by your comments throughout the forum Joe. (reference below)
Thank you. I can see that even with all the noise, that you are pushing on and you have inspired me to do the same now. I had this realisation that these posts are going to be up here forever so I might as well get on with it all because there might be someone who will "get it".

The first question I want to ask all of you is:

Does everybody think that things are getting worse or better in the world?

The second question I want to ask all of you is:

What is it that everyone ultimately wants for themselves and for everyone else right here and right now?

I know that these two questions appear to be self-evident. So please forgive me if I am stating the obvious.

The third question I want to ask ALL of you is:

What do you think about the idea of us make a list of all the things that we ALL have in common that everyone ultimately wants for themselves and for everyone else? Every single last one of us.

All welcome to respond...

love and light,
Constance

p.s. I have a plan based upon Brian Schaefers work. I had a look at what Joe and Atticus has been sharing with you all and I want kick off where Joe finished. There is a lot to cover in the plan but it just might work if we can all begin to agree on what we all want for ourselves and each other first. (sorry I keep on editing as new inspirations arise)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...991#post135991

The questions I am asking are designed so that we can all share in the experience of what it is that we want for each other, now and forever.
The questions offer a way of taking you on your own journey of self-discovery. Some of these questions you may never have asked yourself before.

Icecold
13th February 2011, 01:16
1. Worse

2. Love

3. I want nothing for myself. For everyone else, salvation from enslavement, to be free and happily in love with everything.

Constance
13th February 2011, 01:21
1. Worse

2. Love

3. I want nothing for myself. For everyone else, salvation from enslavement, to be free and happily in love with everything.

Thanks for sharing...I'm most grateful..
Anything else you can think of that you want to add to the "want" list ? Free from all blame, shame and judgement and imagining that you could have whatever you wanted for all?

jorr lundstrom
13th February 2011, 01:28
I totally agree with Icecold. But I think we must get to a position that is beyond both peace and war. LOL

Thank you for this constructiye thread. ;)

Constance
13th February 2011, 01:33
I totally agree with Icecold. But I think we must get to a position that is beyond both peace and war. LOL

Thank you for this constructiye thread. ;)

*Big Grin* You are very welcome!
Thanks for sharing Jorr.
So what exactly would be beyond "Peace and War" Jorr? Please share. I am very keen to hear your thoughts... :)

jorr lundstrom
13th February 2011, 01:47
I have no clue. But peace and war is two sides of the same coin. LOL

modwiz
13th February 2011, 01:51
First question only now.

Better and worse, in the sense of a cell about to divide by mitosis. In this case two different cells with different destinies will emerge. There is great sorrow in this perception but so much of the wisdom of Jesus spoke of the splitting up of families when the time came for a new beginning.

Quoting him has nothing to do with the religion Paul started or Constantine commissioned it is about a visionary who saw that many would hold on to the old ways of doing things, thinking things and feeling things. This parting of the ways would be the cause for much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Some would never think of leaving their TV's as long as the supermarket has food while others start new communities by the sweat of their brows.

SO it will get worse before it gets better IMO and then it will get much better for some, hopefully most.

Choice will finally be seen for what it really is.

Carmody
13th February 2011, 01:51
To loose the coin.

The coin is Ego. Bodily attachment.

It can only be perfected from a view that is outside of it -connected to all.

Strangely enough..the answer is inside.

jorr lundstrom
13th February 2011, 02:08
To loose the coin.

The coin is Ego. Bodily attachment.

It can only be perfected from a view that is outside of it -connected to all.

Strangely enough..the answer is inside.

Thank you, of course. The answer was too close to be seen. LOL

sandy
13th February 2011, 02:27
Great Thread Constance,

I think the world has certainly gotten worse in giving compassion to one another.

What I want the most and have right now is inner peace and contentment.

I believe these of some of the things we all have in common:
-to change the reality and/or illusion of what the world and everything of it presents that is destructive to all that is
-truthseekers
-light Warriors
-Apprentice Stewards of Mother Earth
-Compassion and empathy for others
-to share what we can
-to help where we can
-to love the world and its civilization into a state of well being and good will towards all
-high goals and ideals
-hope and perseverance
Gosh, i could go on and on but will stop and hope this was what you were asking with your questions :)

Constance
13th February 2011, 02:44
Great Thread Constance,

I think the world has certainly gotten worse in giving compassion to one another.

-to change the reality and/or illusion of what the world and everything of it presents that is destructive to all that is
-truthseekers
-light Warriors
-to share what we can
-to help where we can
-to love the world and its civilization into a state of well being and good will towards all
-high goals and ideals
-hope and perseverance
Gosh, i could go on and on but will stop and hope this was what you were asking with your questions :)

Keep going Sandy!!!! :) Great stuff!

Anchor
13th February 2011, 02:45
I have reposted this that I left in the Charles thread here so it fits the new thread, but I left the old on in the Charles thread as that is where it was put originally.

Does everybody agree that things are getting worse and not better in the world?

No I don't agree. Things are getting better, but you have to look deep to see it.

What is it that everyone ultimately wants for themselves and for everyone else right here and right now?

I want to live in a world where each person:takes full responsibility for each action, thought, word and deed. lives in harmony with themselves and with each other-self lives in harmony with nature, gaia, together with all her creatures and kingdoms and ultimately the entire of creation!I want to live in a world:that is free from tyranny, where all the troublemakers and wanna-be tyrants have left never to return that is purified and restored to its original beauty and vitality where the highest and best good is manifest for all.

.... right here and right now please!

That should do it ;)

What do you think about the idea of us make a list of all the things that we ALL have in common that everyone ultimately wants for themselves and for everyone else? Every single last one of us.

You might need a quantum computer for that - lol

With love

John..

Thanks John, I shall go back and rephrase the first question that I had...

The question should be...Does everybody think that the world is getting worse or better?

thanks for sharing what you ultimately want.

So John, one more question...If we look deeper at what is getting better. What exactly is it that is getting better? What are your thoughts?

Constance, even though you asked me the question personally, I address my answer to all who read it. When I say you, I mean the reader and not specifically Constance!

People are starting to see the light and the love of the creation around them in greater numbers. The more that do, add to it and so the brighter we all become.

The energy on Gaia is different and more so with each passing moment - that could be me just sensing things differently, but the energy is amazing and on the increase.

Incoming transformational energies of staggering potency, that are incomprehensible to the human mind is at play on Gaia - she is, in fact, ascending as I write!

Subjective time rates are increasing - where did the day go? Where did the month go? Where did last year go? It is not just me getting older, even younger people are noticing it.

I can speak to people about things today in real life that would, a few years ago, have had me wearing a snug white jacket and some nice feeling medication!

People are asking questions today they would have been frightened to a few years ago.

For example - the increased level of coverage of UFO's (true or false stories is irrelevant) is triggering some people to awaken! (Stick that in your pipe PTB!)

The internet has allowed people to be exposed to new ideas they would have been prevented from even being remotely aware of in times shortly past. This catalyses increased change – but also explains why so many resources of the dark forces are involved in muddying the waters.

Of those who can even access the mainstream media in the world, fewer people trust it. Just read some of the "readers comments" on some of the newspapers stories to see that... it is truly heartening. (Obviously there are many exceptions to this but the government shills play here too...)

In nature you are seeing more examples of animals being less aggressive and co-operating. Recently in the Queensland floods I read about a frog hitching a ride on snakes back as it was crossing flood waters! I have seen pictures of Carnivores looking after other animals and not eating them!

Yet at the same time as the average level of consciousness rises on the planet, so do the final dwindling efforts of the dark ones to make life harder. Sadly they do have the capacity and means to be jolly unkind - and the weather manipulation that is going on now is a good example of that. The worst case outcome is a scorched Earth retreat, but it is too late for them to kill the planet. The more they can get people focussed on doom and gloom the better it is for them. Sadly again, I see this mindset in a few on this very forum. People are entrained through long programming to focus on what they don’t want, rather than what they DO want. Ultimately this is why I responded to your message - because you are asking what we DO want - and I see that as the correct question.

Leaders need to articulate a vision so that the led will follow. That is as true for those who act for the light and the love of the one infinite creator, as it is for those that want to mess everything up while building their fake-delusion of control and success. Manipulating that vision has been raised to an art-form by the dark ones, but slowly the bricks are coming out of the prison walls – the light is shining through the cracks, and the walls WILL come down.

This ascension process is about Gaia, the planet - for her it is mandatory. For us, it is a bus leaving the station - it is possible to miss it too if you allow your mind and physical body complex to be incompatible with the new energetic quality that is Gaia's the ultimate destination. No matter – we are eternal souls –but I for one and running hard for that bus! Not as hard as I should, but I hope I make that bus because I want to experience one of the most amazing planetary ascensions in cosmic history – truly victory snatched from the jaws of defeat!

Making the necessary personal adjustments is, as I am sure most people on this forum know by now, not very hard. Meditation is simple. Healing is simple. Trivial good things to do, like drinking water instead of tea or coffee, is simple. Not watching TV is simple. Making the choices to be better is something we can all do. Anchoring the light here to help Gaia's process is not very hard either. It has been made to sound hard and complex because it sells well, plays to the ego, and subsequent confusion plays into the hands of the dark ones; it blocks people from progress. I say BALLS to that, it is simple!

Be kind, compassionate and loving to yourself, listen and be guided by your hearts and all of the creation you are aware of around you will RISE! It is because I know we can do this, that I feel bullish about our chances and this is why I know we can and will win.

In the love and in the light of the one infinite creator!

John..

Constance
13th February 2011, 02:47
Hi everyone,

running concurrently with this thread, there is another great thread that is very worthwhile looking at...
Maybe we can work together with each other as things fly along? :)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?14048-A-call-to-all-Avalon-members&p=137203#post137203

love and light,
Constance

Constance
13th February 2011, 03:04
People are entrained through long programming to focus on what they don’t want, rather than what they DO want. Ultimately this is why I responded to your message - because you are asking what we DO want - and I see that as the correct question.

:yes4: Exactly.

Lazlo
13th February 2011, 03:23
Thanks for asking this question Constance.

Things are getting better with the world. A very wise person once described it to me this way:

The agricultural revolution. Mankind left the simple hunter gatherer lifestyle and formed the first cities. We learned how to relate to the natural world in a way that allowed us to plan for the future.

The axial age. The great sages helped us to learn to relate to the divine.

The golden age of Greece. We learned to relate to a government. (OK this one is debatable)

The enlightenment. The scientists helped us to learn to relate to the material world.

The technological revolution. The industrialists taught us to relate to the machine (No, not the machine we have been arguing over these last few weeks)

The interpersonal / information revolution. We are finally learning how to relate to each other, as global humanity.

These cycles have been getting shorter in time. We really are on the cusp of something new and wonderful.

OK, bringing this over from the other post.

What I meant by being on the cusp is that we are now able to communicate as equals and freely change ideas, without reference to age, sex, economic status, religion, race, or nationality.

Just minds. By using a medium such as this, it teaches us to be better humans to the people we meet on the street and in the market.

Of course, this assumes that we don't blow ourselves up or otherwise wreck the planet in the meantime.

Constance
13th February 2011, 03:29
Thanks for asking this question Constance.

Things are getting better with the world. A very wise person once described it to me this way:

The agricultural revolution. Mankind left the simple hunter gatherer lifestyle and formed the first cities. We learned how to relate to the natural world in a way that allowed us to plan for the future.

The axial age. The great sages helped us to learn to relate to the divine.

The golden age of Greece. We learned to relate to a government. (OK this one is debatable)

The enlightenment. The scientists helped us to learn to relate to the material world.

The technological revolution. The industrialists taught us to relate to the machine (No, not the machine we have been arguing over these last few weeks)

The interpersonal / information revolution. We are finally learning how to relate to each other, as global humanity.

These cycles have been getting shorter in time. We really are on the cusp of something new and wonderful.

OK, bringing this over from the other post.

What I meant by being on the cusp is that we are now able to communicate as equals and freely change ideas, without reference to age, sex, economic status, religion, race, or nationality.

Just minds. By using a medium such as this, it teaches us to be better humans to the people we meet on the street and in the market.

Of course, this assumes that we don't blow ourselves up or otherwise wreck the planet in the meantime.

Thanks Lazlo,
So now that you have answered that question...what is it that you ultimately want for yourself and for everyone else, now and forever?

Lazlo
13th February 2011, 03:42
Freedom from opression, freedom of expression, a clean environment, and an educated populace.

Not too much to ask for really, and we might just be able to get there.

Constance
13th February 2011, 04:47
Freedom from opression, freedom of expression, a clean environment, and an educated populace.

Not too much to ask for really, and we might just be able to get there.

Great stuff...thank you for sharing...

58andfixed
13th February 2011, 06:52
1) Worse [EDIT ADDITION = "However, this is eventually going to be a 'good thing.' :) ]

2) To recognize what the real problem on this planet is, and discern the problem from just the symptoms.

[Problem being is we don't really *know* what thinking is, because we have been conditioned to simply 'believe' one thing or another. This paradigm has a conditioned response we are all familiar with -- "You believe what you want to, and I will believe what I want to." Built in division.]

3) For each of us to recognize how fragile we are, that we make mistakes, can be duped, and that this is ok, for ourselves, and well as others - to make it easier to understand and forgive. To keep practicing the asking of good questions.

scribbler
13th February 2011, 17:13
My dream is that one day all humans can live in harmony with nature again. Let the Forests, Jungles, Deserts, Plains reclaim the cities, factories, roads and shopping districts. Small 'tribes' of humans living in harmony with Mother Earth as the American Indians once did.

58andfixed
13th February 2011, 19:40
My dream is that one day all humans can live in harmony with nature again.

Let the Forests, Jungles, Deserts, Plains reclaim the cities, factories, roads and shopping districts.

Small 'tribes' of humans living in harmony with Mother Earth as the American Indians once did.

Hi Scribbler:

You would be a proponent of the 'Georgia Guidestones' then ?

Did you watch Brad Meltzer's Decoded: "The Georgia Guidestones" ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIUtUVSheC4

44m 2,010 views

Posted February 6, 2011.

I don't think it's possible to make the clock of time go back-wards. We are being forced to work in a more collaborative fashion on this ORB, and be clearer what our purpose for life is.

Consequences of choices [especially birth rates] will show up for individuals, AND nations / cultures.

scribbler
13th February 2011, 20:58
My dream is that one day all humans can live in harmony with nature again.

Let the Forests, Jungles, Deserts, Plains reclaim the cities, factories, roads and shopping districts.

Small 'tribes' of humans living in harmony with Mother Earth as the American Indians once did.

Hi Scribbler:

You would be a proponent of the 'Georgia Guidestones' then ?

Did you watch Brad Meltzer's Decoded: "The Georgia Guidestones" ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIUtUVSheC4

44m 2,010 views

Posted February 6, 2011.

I don't think it's possible to make the clock of time go back-wards. We are being forced to work in a more collaborative fashion on this ORB, and be clearer what our purpose for life is.

Consequences of choices [especially birth rates] will show up for individuals, AND nations / cultures.

Yes, I saw Brad Meltzer’s Decoded: “The Georgia Guidstones”.

No, I do not support the concept of the Georgia Guidstones. That was your leap, not mine.

I believe that we currently have the technologies that would allow the human race to return to a lifestyle that would be far less destructive to the world we live in.
I also believe that it is mainly the fault of corporate greed that we are not able to do so. I do not pretend to have the answers.
The question was what everyone “…ultimately wants for themselves and for everyone else?” I merely answered truthfully, what was in my heart.

Constance
13th February 2011, 21:10
Great Thread Constance,

-truthseekers
-light Warriors
-to share what we can
-to help where we can
-high goals and ideals
-hope and perseverance

Sandy, imagine that you could have all that you want right now and forever - how would that change the way you answered the question?

Constance
13th February 2011, 21:16
Hi Everyone,

If I was to change first question to "What does everybody want for themselves now and forever?" would that change the way you answered any of your questions? If ultimately, you were to have what you wanted instantly, right here, right now and forever would you all still answer the same way?

love and light,
Constance

58andfixed
13th February 2011, 21:24
Thanks Scribbler:

I didn't think it was much of a leap.

I can't imagine "Small 'tribes' of humans living in harmony with Mother Earth as the American Indians once did." with 7 Billion on this planet & growing.

I'm with you on the idea that technology could be manifested to 'slow us down' and be more integrated with the environment, rather than mowing it down, & paving it over.

Constance
15th February 2011, 20:01
Hi Everyone,

I see this thread as a gigantic blackboard for sharing...

I have made a list of all that has been shared of so far.

Love,
freedom
to be connected to it all
compassion and empathy for others
to share what we can
to serve others
wellbeing
to be atone with nature
to be at one with everything and everyone
the highest and best good, manifest from all
an educated population
a clean environment
to know and understand everything
to love others unconditionally
to be in harmony with nature
living in harmony with mother earth
enlightenment (see later posts by dejavu)
internal peace (see later posts by dejavu)
respect (see later posts by steven)
unity in diversity (see later posts by steven)
awareness (see later posts by steven)
truth sayers
light warriors
apprentice stewards of mother earth
hope and perserverance

What I have observed from this list is that there are a few that overlap or that are very close to each other. If I was to put all of those that overlap or that are close to each other together and combine them, we would come up with 11, of the 27 "common passions" that Brian Schaefer has discovered, as being common to what we all want for ourselves and each other.

I shall continue adding to this list instead of repeating myself in future posts whenever I get a response that is different.
:)

Constance
15th February 2011, 20:12
Moving right along...

The next question is

"Why" do we want what we want for ourselves and others?

Once again, this may seem self-evident to you but let's see what everyone has to say about this.

Ineffable Hitchhiker
15th February 2011, 21:18
Thank you for your post.

To use your own signature...
"The divine plan is unfolding, moment by moment." :)

In the country where I was born, the sheep farmers would annually burn their fields. Why?
1. To make the new grass "sweeter" (for want of a better word) and stronger.
2. To rid the field of parasites and "alien" vegetation, that crept into the fields and left no space for grass to grow.
3. To protect their plantations from wild brush fires that occur spontaneously through lightning or accidents.
(I am sure there are also many more scientific reasons, but those were the laymans terms I remember)

Now using this, I would like to answer your 3 questions:-

1. Mind says....things are getting worse. But the big picture is, we need "fire" for transformation to take place to make life " sweeter".
2.That alien/parasite, them/us, dark/light etc.in other words, duality be recognised, embraced and acknowledged for what it is. You can never light a candle without having shadows. ;)
3. What we have in common? We share a planet and it is up to us to protect and take care of it and to cast a light on all darkness that seeks to destroy it.

Constance
15th February 2011, 21:36
2.That alien/parasite, them/us, dark/light etc.in other words, duality be recognised, embraced and acknowledged for what it is. You can never light a candle without having shadows. ;)

Would you say that this would come under the banner of "to know and understand everything"?

3. What we have in common? We share a planet and it is up to us to protect and take care of it and to cast a light on all darkness that seeks to destroy it.

Would you say that this would come under the banner of "living in a safe and clean environment"?

Thanks for all your thoughts, I am most grateful for you sharing with us...

with love and light,
Constance

Constance
15th February 2011, 21:48
I also wanted to summarise what has been said about what people thought about the world, whether it is getting better or whether it is getting worse. There are some who have said that the world is getting better, some that have said that it is getting worse, some that say that it needs to get worse before it gets better and some that say that the world is getting better and worse.
Update: just to add to the list...
and to quote Dejavu:

"think that limits things to two dimensional when in fact it's complexities make it multidimensional."

58andfixed
19th February 2011, 01:12
.... as being common to what we all want for ourselves and each other.

Hi Constance:

Have you ever noticed the difference between what people say they want and what they do ?

Have you ever wondered why & what that is ?

This difference between casual curiosity & a curiosity that people will invest effort in, and the gap between the words & behavior. ?

Constance
19th February 2011, 01:39

Hi Constance:

Have you ever noticed the difference between what people say they want and what they do ?

This difference between casual curiosity & a curiosity that people will invest effort in, and the gap between the words & behavior. ?

Hello 58andfixed,

can I just ask first why you are asking these questions? Happy to answer once I know what your intent is behind asking :) According to Brians work, there are eighteen reasons behind asking a question...

sandy
19th February 2011, 02:04
Great Thread Constance,

the world is giving compassion to one another
inner peace and contentment abounds

humans are non- destructive to all that is
-truthsayers
-light givers
- Stewards of Mother Earth
-we share
-we help each others always
-we love the world and our civilization and have well being and good will towards all
-we all have high goals and ideals and implement them
-hope abounds and all persevere to be and show thankfulness

Sandy, imagine that you could have all that you want right now and forever - how would that change the way you answered the question?

Hi Constance,

I changed my above answers to be now and in the present.....................AAAHHHAAAAA !!! Thank you!!!:)

dejavu
19th February 2011, 02:09
Interesting questions Constance Neal thank you. To the first on worse or better and two sides of a coin I think that limits things to two dimensional when in fact it's complexities make it multidimensional. To the second I seek internal peace and enlightenment and wouldn't want any less for my fellow man. On the third is a list necessary were all human period.

Constance
19th February 2011, 02:16
Great Thread Constance,

the world is giving compassion to one another
inner peace and contentment abounds

humans are non- destructive to all that is
-truthsayers
-light givers
- Stewards of Mother Earth
-we share
-we help each others always
-we love the world and our civilization and have well being and good will towards all
-we all have high goals and ideals and implement them
-hope abounds and all persevere to be and show thankfulness

Hi Constance,

I changed my above answers to be now and in the present.....................AAAHHHAAAAA !!! Thank you!!!:)

You are very welcome. I just love it when people receive their own Ahas! Blisses me out :)

Constance
19th February 2011, 02:21
Interesting questions Constance Neal thank you. To the first on worse or better and two sides of a coin I think that limits things to two dimensional when in fact it's complexities make it multidimensional. To the second I seek internal peace and enlightenment and wouldn't want any less for my fellow man. On the third is a list necessary were all human period.

Thanks for sharing dejavu. I shall add "multidimensional" to the list above.
I shall add "internal peace" and "enlightenment" to the list.

On the third is a list necessary were all human period

Was that a question or a statement?

dejavu
19th February 2011, 02:27
As humans we are all unique our similarities are that we are the same....human. A question and an answer...I think...... sorry LoL!

Constance
19th February 2011, 02:40
As humans we are all unique our similarities are that we are the same....human. A question and an answer...I think...... sorry LoL!

Thanks for clarifying :)

To answer your question: "On the third is a list necessary? We're all human period."

If we all know what we want for ourselves and each other, now and forever, we are sharing in a common purpose. In addition to this, once we know what we want for ourselves and each other now and forever, we will then know what direction we need to take and we will have a plan for that direction. Without it we are rudderless. Knowing what we want and why we want it is important if we are to head in that direction and that direction alone! :)

Steven
19th February 2011, 03:01
Thanks for the thread! I enjoyed it. You are asking important questions.

Better, as in the long run, have always been the case. On this, I support my view on the pyramid of evolution of consciousness of the Mayans.

Awareness, Freedom, Respect, Unity in Diversity. I desire this for me, for my kids, my wife, my parents, my nation, my greater family of the human race and after all, that is what I want for all that exist.

It is a good idea. When you dress a list of what you want, you already send a clear message, to your subconscious mind, the Universe, and the ones aware of it. It can only lead to positive outcome. What we do have in common originates from the same place in each of us. The Heart. No religion will unite us all, but rather the common sens of Life that we share, it comes from the Spirit.

Namaste, Steven

Constance
19th February 2011, 03:08
Thanks for the thread! I enjoyed it. You are asking important questions.

Better, as in the long run, have always been the case. On this, I support my view on the pyramid of evolution of consciousness of the Mayans.

Awareness, Freedom, Respect, Unity in Diversity. I desire this for me, for my kids, my wife, my parents, my nation, my greater family of the human race and after all, that is what I want for all that exist.

It is a good idea. When you dress a list of what you want, you already send a clear message, to your subconscious mind, the Universe, and the ones aware of it. It can only lead to positive outcome. What we do have in common originates from the same place in each of us. The Heart. No religion will unite us all, but rather the common sens of Life that we share, it comes from the Spirit.

Namaste, Steven

Thanks Steven,

I'm most grateful for your input.:thumb:
I shall add what has not already been shared to the list!
thanks again,
love and light,
Constance

ZuLiZ
19th February 2011, 03:43
I have reposted this that I left in the Charles thread here so it fits the new thread, but I left the old on in the Charles thread as that is where it was put originally.

Does everybody agree that things are getting worse and not better in the world?

No I don't agree. Things are getting better, but you have to look deep to see it.

I want to live in a world where each person:takes full responsibility for each action, thought, word and deed. lives in harmony with themselves and with each other-self lives in harmony with nature, gaia, together with all her creatures and kingdoms and ultimately the entire of creation!I want to live in a world:that is free from tyranny, where all the troublemakers and wanna-be tyrants have left never to return that is purified and restored to its original beauty and vitality where the highest and best good is manifest for all.

.... right here and right now please!

That should do it ;)

You might need a quantum computer for that - lol

With love

John..

Thanks John, I shall go back and rephrase the first question that I had...

The question should be...Does everybody think that the world is getting worse or better?

thanks for sharing what you ultimately want.

So John, one more question...If we look deeper at what is getting better. What exactly is it that is getting better? What are your thoughts?

Constance, even though you asked me the question personally, I address my answer to all who read it. When I say you, I mean the reader and not specifically Constance!

People are starting to see the light and the love of the creation around them in greater numbers. The more that do, add to it and so the brighter we all become.

The energy on Gaia is different and more so with each passing moment - that could be me just sensing things differently, but the energy is amazing and on the increase.

Incoming transformational energies of staggering potency, that are incomprehensible to the human mind is at play on Gaia - she is, in fact, ascending as I write!

Subjective time rates are increasing - where did the day go? Where did the month go? Where did last year go? It is not just me getting older, even younger people are noticing it.

I can speak to people about things today in real life that would, a few years ago, have had me wearing a snug white jacket and some nice feeling medication!

People are asking questions today they would have been frightened to a few years ago.

For example - the increased level of coverage of UFO's (true or false stories is irrelevant) is triggering some people to awaken! (Stick that in your pipe PTB!)

The internet has allowed people to be exposed to new ideas they would have been prevented from even being remotely aware of in times shortly past. This catalyses increased change – but also explains why so many resources of the dark forces are involved in muddying the waters.

Of those who can even access the mainstream media in the world, fewer people trust it. Just read some of the "readers comments" on some of the newspapers stories to see that... it is truly heartening. (Obviously there are many exceptions to this but the government shills play here too...)

In nature you are seeing more examples of animals being less aggressive and co-operating. Recently in the Queensland floods I read about a frog hitching a ride on snakes back as it was crossing flood waters! I have seen pictures of Carnivores looking after other animals and not eating them!

Yet at the same time as the average level of consciousness rises on the planet, so do the final dwindling efforts of the dark ones to make life harder. Sadly they do have the capacity and means to be jolly unkind - and the weather manipulation that is going on now is a good example of that. The worst case outcome is a scorched Earth retreat, but it is too late for them to kill the planet. The more they can get people focussed on doom and gloom the better it is for them. Sadly again, I see this mindset in a few on this very forum. People are entrained through long programming to focus on what they don’t want, rather than what they DO want. Ultimately this is why I responded to your message - because you are asking what we DO want - and I see that as the correct question.

Leaders need to articulate a vision so that the led will follow. That is as true for those who act for the light and the love of the one infinite creator, as it is for those that want to mess everything up while building their fake-delusion of control and success. Manipulating that vision has been raised to an art-form by the dark ones, but slowly the bricks are coming out of the prison walls – the light is shining through the cracks, and the walls WILL come down.

This ascension process is about Gaia, the planet - for her it is mandatory. For us, it is a bus leaving the station - it is possible to miss it too if you allow your mind and physical body complex to be incompatible with the new energetic quality that is Gaia's the ultimate destination. No matter – we are eternal souls –but I for one and running hard for that bus! Not as hard as I should, but I hope I make that bus because I want to experience one of the most amazing planetary ascensions in cosmic history – truly victory snatched from the jaws of defeat!

Making the necessary personal adjustments is, as I am sure most people on this forum know by now, not very hard. Meditation is simple. Healing is simple. Trivial good things to do, like drinking water instead of tea or coffee, is simple. Not watching TV is simple. Making the choices to be better is something we can all do. Anchoring the light here to help Gaia's process is not very hard either. It has been made to sound hard and complex because it sells well, plays to the ego, and subsequent confusion plays into the hands of the dark ones; it blocks people from progress. I say BALLS to that, it is simple!

Be kind, compassionate and loving to yourself, listen and be guided by your hearts and all of the creation you are aware of around you will RISE! It is because I know we can do this, that I feel bullish about our chances and this is why I know we can and will win.

In the love and in the light of the one infinite creator!

John..

WOW! I have tears streaming down my face John for you have spoken my words exactly as I feel them..... thank you thank you thank you..... for your love and for your wisdom and for your light ...... this is how we overcome our fears by turning away from the negative and looking at what is positive in our lives - raising our vibrations so that we can be open to all the love and goodness and compassion that is around us - because it is there, we just have to open our eyes and our hearts. Thank you Constance for initiating this thread that I am sure will resonate with many people on this forum....

love love love

Liz

Gardener
19th February 2011, 03:47
Hi Constance, good questions and good intent and energy.
In answer to your first question I am inclined to think that things are actually getting better, although externally it appears they are not, well they arent. How I see it right now is that there is more light (Knowledge and beingness) being generated which is spreading and people are talking and sharing their stories. What I think may be happening at the same time is a balancing effect, the more the light shines, the deeper and darker the shadow being expressed. What I see is a push by the forces of 'darkness' to claim their ground before a critical mass of people awake fully and shine their true light. Maybe it is my wishfull thinking but I feel that we will not see where we are at until a critical mass is reached, which is why I think we should not get disheartened but keep on doing what we do, making plans for living in a just world.

I don't really have any specific 'wants' above and beyond what everyone has said, other than to keep hope alive. I think that the more people reflect on their internal life, and recognise their own shadow aspect, the more it will disempower it, and the more their light will shine, which in turn will affect everything in their orbit, it starts small and ripples out.
Bring back projections and take responsibility for them.

Oh rambling a bit, its late :)
g

Come As You Are
19th February 2011, 04:11
Hi Constance

Great questions!

I truly think that things are getting better. Having said that, there can be pain and suffering in healing, and I think there will be more of that. Things feel like they are making a positive move though. People everywhere are more open to the "big ideas" and seeing the old ways as not always for the best.

For myself, I want to keep opening my heart to love, and my mind to difficult realisations, and I want to get out more into my community! For others, I can only hope that they will seek and find the love and unity that nature and truth and God brings.For us all, I want our combined vision and strength of love to dissolve hatred, fear and illusion, so that we can all care for this planet as it needs to be cared for.

Thank You for asking these important questions, they are unifying our purpose!

Anchor
19th February 2011, 05:15
WOW! I have tears streaming down my face John for you have spoken my words exactly as I feel them..... thank you thank you thank you..... for your love and for your wisdom and for your light ...... this is how we overcome our fears by turning away from the negative and looking at what is positive in our lives - raising our vibrations so that we can be open to all the love and goodness and compassion that is around us - because it is there, we just have to open our eyes and our hearts. Thank you Constance for initiating this thread that I am sure will resonate with many people on this forum....

love love love

Liz

Thanks, that is actually quite humbling.

I told my wife what you wrote and she said jokingly, "Stop making girls cry on the internet!"

John..

I would point you -> here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?13534-You-are-not-losing-it-everything-is-changing) <-, but I see you already visited ;)

king anthony
19th February 2011, 05:46
I know my answers may not be agreed to, understood or the type of answers wanted. At best, it may give aid in understanding the logic behind answers. It may be simple on its face, but not behind the mask.

1. There is no better or worse, as there is no 'good' or 'evil'; things are what they are, and all things human and not are simply doing what they do, to survive looking after their own best interests.

"Better' or 'worse' from what was, or what is to be!? Is not 'better or worse' simply labels!? How can one truly know if something is better or worse until it is over!?

Better or worse compared to what standard!? How can one know, if there is nothing to compare to - has anyone known anything else!? Is it simply based on bias, imagination, desire or and idea - if so, then how has any of these things been made!?

Is the 'past' a sure way to determine better or worse!? Could not the past look at 'now' and say much better; cannot the 'now' look back and say the same!?

I say, things are no better or worse as things are what they are. To change things now will be what?

2. Is not 'want' what has brought the world to where it is now!? When does want stop - when is enough!? Could not good intentions, such as wanting peace, love and happiness, lead the way to the opposite!?

How is 'want' (as posed in the question) different to the 'genie in the bottle'!? How does one know how the want will affect the wellbeing of one or the collective!? What one may want for others is based on the standard of whom!?

I say, to respect that others have life and the right to life is not the want I have for others - but for that want, which I have, for myself.

3. A list of common things all share - that is, all exist now.

These are my sincere answers, with much thought, presented not with authority. I give the equation to my answers, for what they are worth. These tired eyes will sleep now - have a good night.

Constance
19th February 2011, 06:08
3. A list of common things all share - that is, all exist now.

Hi there King Anthony,

What do you think about the idea of adding to the list we have so far of all the common things we ALL share that exist now and forever?

Constance
19th February 2011, 06:39
2. Is not 'want' what has brought the world to where it is now!? When does want stop - when is enough!? Could not good intentions, such as wanting peace, love and happiness, lead the way to the opposite!?

How is 'want' (as posed in the question) different to the 'genie in the bottle'!? How does one know how the want will affect the wellbeing of one or the collective!? What one may want for others is based on the standard of whom!?

I say, to respect that others have life and the right to life is not the want I have for others - but for that want, which I have, for myself.

Thanks for sharing Anthony.

Good questions King Anthony. This opens up a discussion of the following to all here..

What do you think about the idea of having a system of communication that can determine exactly what someone is saying in a universal language understood by all?

What if this system was so exact and precise that all could understand each other and where we are at instantly?

What if this system was so concise that it could determine what every person does and does not know?

What if this system could help us greatly in the way we share and communicate with each other?

love and light,
Constance

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank You for asking these important questions, they are unifying our purpose!

You are very welcome, come as you are!

Thanks for sharing... :)

58andfixed
19th February 2011, 06:57

Hi Constance:

Hello 58andfixed,

can I just ask first why you are asking these questions? Happy to answer once I know what your intent is behind asking :) According to Brians work, there are eighteen reasons behind asking a question...

Hi Constance:

I ask questions because that is how I started my journey of becoming aware.

One of my favorite sayings is something along the lines of "Ask good questions, will get you good answers. Sometimes one has to be patient for those good answers." :)

I continue asking questions because I become better at understanding people.

Sometimes my approach acts similar to a virus .... :)

AND ...

I've seen people collect laudable ideals, and I've observed that these ideals sometimes wind up being like 'comfort teddy bears' instead of clarifying a path of action.

If I had some dialog in the direction of my questions, I would feel more capable of discerning your intent for your 'collection' of something I didn't really get so far from this thread.

I see more ambivalence and a much more casual collection of mostly opinions.

Also, you are welcomed to view my POST HISTORY through the link on my profile.

HTH.

Constance
19th February 2011, 07:23
Thanks 58! I just like to be clear on what the intent of the question is so that I can answer the question appropriately. :)
If you have a look at the first post I made, I have added to what my intent is for this thread. If you feel that it is not exact enough, please p.m me and I will chat with you.

Yes. I notice it.

I don't wonder anymore as to "why or what". I used to before I met Brian.

"Yes" to all of that. Brian has developed an all encompassing and all empowering system where you can define exactly where you and others are at on lifes journey. You can also develop ways of monitoring exact growth or differences within and between everyone.

with love and light,
Constance

Constance
19th February 2011, 07:29

"Why" do you think that there has been more ambivalence and a much more casual collection of mostly opinions? I would really like to know your thoughts...

58andfixed
19th February 2011, 09:26

Yes. I notice it.

I don't wonder anymore as to "why or what". I used to before I met Brian.

"Yes" to all of that. Brian has developed an all encompassing and all empowering system where you can define exactly where you and others are at on life's journey. You can also develop ways of monitoring exact growth or differences within and between everyone.

with love and light,
Constance

Thanks Constance:

Who is Brian ? Is he your beau ? :)

Sounds like more words to explain AKRASIA, the difference between an idea & being.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akrasia

58andfixed
19th February 2011, 09:39

"Why" do you think that there has been more ambivalence and a much more casual collection of mostly opinions? I would really like to know your thoughts...

Thanks Constance:

Casual opinions, to me, don't reflect deep contemplation. Opinion, SMS, twitter, chatter, they seem all the rage and encourage mere opinion instead the cultivation of good questions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stuart_Mill

(20 May 1806 – 8 May 1873)

"He (John Stuart Mill) also argues that allowing people to air false opinions is productive for two reasons."

"First, individuals are more likely to abandon erroneous beliefs if they are engaged in an open exchange of ideas."

"Second, by forcing other individuals to re-examine and re-affirm their beliefs in the process of debate, these beliefs are kept from declining into mere dogma."

"It is not enough for Mill that one simply has an unexamined belief that happens to be true; one must understand why the belief in question is the true one."

IMO, when access to press was limited, perhaps that was a valid way of viewing opinion, and the 'feedback loop' that encourages thinking, or so he thought.

In the digital world, good ideas get buried under an avalanche of opinions, most of which are simply reactive thought.

Constance
19th February 2011, 09:55
Who is Brian ? Is he your beau ? :)

*Chuckle* No. Brian Schaefer has developed a complete and exacting plan for peace on earth. I'll send you a bio if you like by email or skype if you pm me? He has shared with me his profound insights over the past year.

Sounds like more words to explain AKRASIA, the difference between an idea & being.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akrasia

Everything that Brian has shared with me is based on his own original ideas and personal experiences. His original inspirations are based upon intuitions that he has with every breath that he takes. Whilst he recognises that we live in a dualistic world, he also understands that we have to go beyond dualism and be seated in love.

Constance
19th February 2011, 10:13

Thanks Constance:

Casual opinions, to me, don't reflect deep contemplation. Opinion, SMS, twitter, chatter, they seem all the rage and encourage mere opinion instead the cultivation of good questions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Stuart_Mill

(20 May 1806 – 8 May 1873)

"He (John Stuart Mill) also argues that allowing people to air false opinions is productive for two reasons."

"First, individuals are more likely to abandon erroneous beliefs if they are engaged in an open exchange of ideas."

"Second, by forcing other individuals to re-examine and re-affirm their beliefs in the process of debate, these beliefs are kept from declining into mere dogma."

"It is not enough for Mill that one simply has an unexamined belief that happens to be true; one must understand why the belief in question is the true one."

IMO, when access to press was limited, perhaps that was a valid way of viewing opinion, and the 'feedback loop' that encourages thinking, or so he thought.

In the digital world, good ideas get buried under an avalanche of opinions, most of which are simply reactive thought.

Thanks for sharing 58.

What interested me most was the line "In the digital world, good ideas get buried under an avalanche of opinions, most of which are simply reactive thought."

In my own personal experience, I have observed that most people are going so fast that they haven't got time to slow down and contemplate life. They are therefore habitually reacting and responding to what comes to them in life. I was once like that too. :) but now that I am aware, I can no longer pretend that I am not!

(Something came to me last night whilst contemplating my navel :) and I added to my comment above so forgive me if I have added and you have to go back and re-read.)

The question that now comes to me is "Where" do your thoughts come from? Where exactly do your thoughts originate from?
What do you think 58 and what does everyone else think?

58andfixed
20th February 2011, 00:07
The question that now comes to me is "Where" do your thoughts come from?

Where exactly do your thoughts originate from?

Thanks Constance:

Great questions. Before I offer my opinion, I offer a link to the first of a set of four segments of a BBC Documentary titled "The Secret You" written & hosted by Professor Marcus du Sautoy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_du_Sautoy

Part 1/4 = 14m 40s 22,086 views

Posted September 19, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-0uPcRT4ZY

"Professor Marcus du Sautoy goes in search of answers to one of science's greatest mysteries: how do we know who we are? "

Enjoy.

Constance
20th February 2011, 01:56
The question that now comes to me is "Where" do your thoughts come from?

Where exactly do your thoughts originate from?

Thanks Constance:

Great questions. Before I offer my opinion, I offer a link to the first of a set of four segments of a BBC Documentary titled "The Secret You" written & hosted by Professor Marcus du Sautoy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_du_Sautoy

Part 1/4 = 14m 40s 22,086 views

Posted September 19, 2010

"Professor Marcus du Sautoy goes in search of answers to one of science's greatest mysteries: how do we know who we are? "

Enjoy.

Thanks for that 58! I shall have a look at them.

modwiz
20th February 2011, 02:50
My thoughts seem to arise from a variety of locales. Very few seem to originate from within my body or mind besides the messages from organs and other body parts.
My brain would appear to be a receiving station for many sources.

A good jamming program would come in handy.

Constance
20th February 2011, 02:53
My thoughts seem to arise from a variety of locales. Very few seem to originate from within my body or mind besides the messages from organs and other body parts.

Thanks for sharing Modwiz! :)

Anchor
20th February 2011, 03:13

Apple sell them - they are called iPods ;)

John..