PDA

View Full Version : Genetic Experiments And DNA Ownership Without Consent

the_flyingboy
13th February 2011, 02:35
I was going threw youtube for any videos to post and i came up with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgrmtMBJjcg

king anthony
13th February 2011, 03:42
I wrote about, as a brief topic in one of my books, how the (corporate) governments can now own life, because of genetic research. I have some great research material (somewhere) on this. If I'm not mistaken, it had something to do with the creation of a new organism (life). Welcome to 'Corporate Earth'... 'take this pill, sit over there, think this' - the alternative, (Individual) Declaration of Independence governed by Natural Law. Upside down flags... do you know what it means?

Flash
13th February 2011, 10:15
Even with consent, usually most people do not know what their consent implies. Offering the opting out solution does not work. This collection of data has to be forbidden in my eyes.

Here an personal experience I lived:

I was at the hospital, in the endocrinology department, where I have been followed up for years, and then, at my last appointment, when I come to announce myself, the clerk gaves me a sheet telling me that I have to sign it in order to see the doctor. This was an authorization sheet to be in a research in conjunction with what seemed as an obscure research lab for identifying patients and doing research in order to put information on microchips or something.

The authorization involved letting ALL the information in my file accessible for the research (blood samples, treatments, etc etc). Furthermore it was specifying that the information acquired would not be given to other parties unless the government or the law requires it. I felt like I was giving my life away. It is so easy for the parliament to pass a bylaw to get everything without people being aware of anything.

Then the hospital clerk tells me to go there (in a corner) with the signed authorization. In this corner was a machine that were taking digital prints, linked to my file. A guy was standing there to help. I said: Are you telling me that if I don't submit to this I won't have access to treatment? He said no, of course, and sent me back to the clerk who did not want to take my appointment. She finally did under my insistance but told me that next time I will have to submit. I learned later from the doctor that the clerks don't like to take care to patient's appointments and therefore want the system in place.

I knew what the research center was only because I know the different universities in my city. It was for an Engineering department. I also knew that most people signing the authorization had no clue whatsoever what the research lab was about. They also did not know how sloppy some labs are for keeping records confidential - I have seen information misplaced, sold, etc. in my past.

To my greatest amazement, 100% of the patients I saw (about 50 of them) signed the authorization without even blinking, sat and waited to be called by the doctor, with no question, no hesitation, no nothing. They were signing their genes away with no nothing. Like a herd, litterally. I was looking odd for opposing, everyone giving me awful stares.

On that day, boy was I disapointed in the human race.

Flash

If you want to know more, I do have the copy of the authorization. Just pm me.

Etherios
13th February 2011, 11:58
To my greatest amazement, 100% of the patients I saw (about 50 of them) signed the authorization without even blinking, sat and waited to be called by the doctor, with no question, no hesitation, no nothing. They were signing their genes away with no nothing. Like a herd, litterally. I was looking odd for opposing, everyone giving me awful stares.

On that day, boy was I disapointed in the human race.

Its sad isnt it. I feel the same, i keep explaining to my self that this is how we are raised and that this is a natural reaction (training) that we have from children but still its sad... Day after day everywhere you look you can see signs like that. We are worse that herds, animals are scared and try at least to escape their fate ... we are like children ignorant of the danger. We just dont want to realize what is happening and just keep doing what we are told. You know if you keep thinking about it - you will feel horrible and depressed. i cant stand it tbh its so much that we eventually block it ...

Wish to see you in a world different that this one ... someday in this life or the next. Wish you the best always.

king anthony
13th February 2011, 15:35
I have had my own experiences with doctors and hospitals; the last one required a form to be signed, which at first I refused. I took photos of it when I was left alone in a room waiting to speak with the doctor (I was not entitled to a copy of it signed or not). Keep in mind, I had waited months for this appointment and traveled distance to get to it.

[Quote with uppercase emphasis added]

'In order to determine an appropriate plan of medical management, I hereby consent to VOLUNTARILY engage in this test to evaluate the clinical status...'

'I hereby consent to the release and disclosure of my personal health information by {omitted} to any person(s), origination(s) or corporation(s)...'

'I have reviewed the pasted Privacy Policy and understand that I may contact the Privacy Officer to answer any questions...'

'I hereby acknowledge that the Courts of the {omitted} in accordance wit the laws of... shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any complaint, demand, claim...'

'...and any questions which may have occurred to me have been answered to my satisfaction. I have signed it of my own free will and without any form of duress...'

Without saying more, I am knowledgeable with law; I knew what the form was. I had told the nurse I do not consent and that I was there because my doctor had sent me - however, I needed the results of the appointment (involving radiation, something I'm not going to expand on, not cancer).

Eventually the doctor came in with another person; he stated he could not treat me unless I consent as the procedure is of my own freewill. I had asked about alternatives available and I was told there was none.

Freewill can only be if there are options, and seeing I had no other option (as I pointed out) then I was forced to sign in order to move forward. There are ways to sign documents releasing one of the terms and conditions contained, which people have a right to do and still comply with corporate policy for the administration staff (please do not ask me how as I am not going to give legal advice in this forum, sorry).

People need to remember, everything, including religions and belief systems are corporate - and corporate has been given the status of a 'living person' (referred to as an 'artificial person') a long time ago. The 'artificial person' differs to that of the 'factious person'.

Make sure the tools you carry (knowledge) are always in hand and ready to use. Don't be deceived... you never consented.