PDA

View Full Version : A new world if you can take it

jorr lundstrom
14th February 2011, 17:14
I love the story Bill told about the man who found an Et and his crashed Ufo. And

their conversation.

Et. could you please go back to the base and turn of the radar so that I can get

away from here?

The man: And wots in that for me?

Et: A new world if you can take it.

Wow!!!!!!!!!! Wot a promise.

The question still is, can we take it?

A new world means, let go of the old one.

After being her on PA for six weeks I have seen that a lot are willing

to let go of the old.

And I have seen a lot clinging to their egos and their fear like Gollum

clinging to the ring.

So the question remains unanswered.

Can WE take it?;)

jjl
14th February 2011, 17:16
Hopeful that we can, thanks

kerbie
14th February 2011, 17:16
Can we take it? Take a look around and I'll tell you what I'm not able to take :P

JoshERTW
14th February 2011, 17:20
Bring it on

Open your eyes
14th February 2011, 17:37
Im ready to go!

kakhama
14th February 2011, 17:45
Despite what we see on the media the number of people who are truly satisfied with their current way of life is actually very low and is ever decreasing. The stress of this man made unnatural way of life has taken its toll to a great degree, and a lot of people are just sick of it and want to see it changed. So people really want to change, but the change that must come about is almost always seems undesirable (to most people). Which ever way you slice it, it will boil down to personal responsiblity, which will eventually lead global responsiblity and reall evolvment. So Im pretty sure of its success when formulated, but we (the aware ones) must try our best to make this new pradigm (whatever it will be) attractive, and most of all SIMPLE and logical. After few critical starter steps, the hole job just becomes easier as time passes by.

VLCERS
14th February 2011, 17:47
I would hope so. Although, I wouldn't want to leave earth before sorting out the mess it's in.

Midnight Rambler
14th February 2011, 17:49
I dunno what's to come. But I am as ready as I will ever be.

Do you have a link to the story you are referring to?

I don´t know about this story and I would like to know more.

Thanks

skippy
14th February 2011, 17:54
The test of the camel and the needle

"And as he was setting out on his journey, a man ran up and knelt before him and asked him, "Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?" And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. You know the commandments: 'Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.'" And he said to him, "Teacher, all these I have kept from my youth." And Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him, "You lack one thing: go, sell all that you have and give it to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me." Disheartened by the saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

Skip

jorr lundstrom
14th February 2011, 17:54
Bill tells the story in the introduction to the conference in Zurich 2009, called: A NEW WORLD IF YOU CAN TAKE IT

The video is on PA's Youtube site LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wN5oBQvv0

greybeard
14th February 2011, 18:00
Regardless of what we say its what we have become that will determine out come.
We are radio stations receiving and transmitting so whatever wave length we are on will determine whether we end up on New Earth or not.

Even if there is no New Earth when we die we automatically go to the heaven/realm that out vibration is compatible with
In my Father house are many mansions.

No Judgment necessary, We place our selves according to the average of the total of our thoughts words and deeds.
Heaven or hell is of our own making.
What ever happens we will be at home with it.

Chris

Bill Ryan
14th February 2011, 18:02
I dunno what's to come. But I am as ready as I will ever be.

Do you have a link to the story you are referring to?

I don´t know about this story and I would like to know more.

Thanks

http://openminds.tv/corso-notes

As reported in “Dawn of a New Age” [Corso's unpublished book], in 1957 Colonel Philip J. Corso had a face-to-face encounter and a telepathic conversation with an Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (EBE) while he was stationed at the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. This is by far the most controversial of Corso’s many statements. Interestingly enough, this encounter was never mentioned in Corso’s bestseller, The Day After Roswell.

In order to evaluate the credibility of Corso’s alleged encounter, we had to first ascertain if Corso was really at the White Sands proving ground in 1957. We were able to assess Corso’s military career records through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) (see http://www.cufon.org/cufon/corso_da66.htm) and confirm that he was in fact a Battalion Commander from October 1957 to September 1958 in various Army Nike missiles battery installations. During this time, White Sands was the largest military base in the United States and the nerve center of the Southwestern defense system.

Corso refers to the alleged encounter in his diary as occurring one hot day in late summer of 1957 while he was inspecting the radar station connected to the White Sands range launching ramps. Corso was informed that an unknown blip had appeared on the radar screen. The unit followed the radar object’s track until it suddenly vanished from the screen. Theoretically, if one excludes a hyper/space jump, the reason for the disappearance could be either a crash impact or a crash landing. That’s exactly what Corso thought occurred and he quickly figured out the coordinates of the possible incident location in the high New Mexico desert.

In the original manuscript of “Dawn of a New Age,” Corso mentions the event several times at random, giving the reader the impression that the episode had a fundamental importance in his life.

In a chapter entitled “Nine Clearances Above Top Secret” [page 27] we can read, “During my military career at one time or another, I counted nine clearances above Top Secret granted to me… Twice while I was in command of missile units, the radar picked up and locked on objects traveling and accelerating over 3000 mph once in New Mexico 1957 and once in Germany in 1958. On both occasions, I was instructed to destroy the tape recordings and forget the incidents. However, I did not destroy the 1957 tape”.

On page 156, Corso writes, “… Red Canyon is part of White Sands, and south of Los Alamos. The crash was only a few miles from my command post. I was the Senior Commander and made all military decisions. Red Canyon was in the desert 140 miles from Ft. Bliss and 100 miles from Roswell.”

Corso finally describes the event in full details in the chapter “A New World if You can Take It” on page 159. Having calculated the trajectory and the point of impact, Corso flew over the area on a small military plane with a young lieutenant pilot. When they reached the site they saw “a shiny saucer shaped object on the ground,” that Corso interpreted as a missile booster.

Two days later, Corso decided to go back to the same site, this time driving alone in his jeep.

The encounter happened in a cave in an abandoned gold mine out in the desert, only a few miles from the range area. Corso perceived a strange presence at the bottom of the cave. There was a humanoid figure that appeared transparent in the dark. Corso felt his mind was connected to that being’s mind. The core of the telepathic connection was reached when the being asked him, Will you give me 10 minutes, radar free, after green time? (Green time is a military term for a launch time window.)

Being commanding officer of the radar station, Corso was in power to ask his men to block the radar/missile system and to allow the takeoff of the alien’s flying object that landed in the desert. Corso communicated back to the EBE: Ten minutes could be an eternity, what do you offer?

The being replied: A new world if you can take it.

Without hesitation, Corso left the cave, walked to the jeep and called range headquarters by radio, asking them to make sure that after the “green time” procedure the radars were put in hold for 10 minutes. The radar unit promptly executed the order. The radars must have cleared the way for the UFO to take off, because when Corso arrived at the range, Captain Williams reported that their D-battery locked on for a minute on an object 50 miles out, traveling 3000 mph.

Limor Wolf
14th February 2011, 18:02
Jorr,some fears,if exist we will have to let go...and we need to continue beacuse deep in our souls we know that this is the time we've been waiting for.

"Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?"

Limor

slvrfx
14th February 2011, 18:10
I love the story Bill told about the man who found an Et and his crashed Ufo. And

their conversation.

Et. could you please go back to the base and turn of the radar so that I can get

away from here?

to let go of the old.

clinging to the ring.

Can WE take it?;)

Yeah. The Golden Question...

"Are You Ready?"

slvrfx
14th February 2011, 18:21
Corso finally describes the event in full details in the chapter “A New World if You can Take It” on page 159.

The being replied: A new world if you can take it.

This is IMO, why Charles is holding back on telling us the whole story.

We are, right now, in the process of CREATING this new world. If we just consider how divided we are on this forum, God, how can we even think we're being close.

Yes, it's about LOVE, and all those beautiful words like it, but it also involves a practical/physical application.

(This is the part that's going to be very painful, which Charles has spoken about.)

jorr lundstrom
14th February 2011, 18:31
Yes and its about free will.............

You know, cling to ego and the good old fear like Gollum clinging to his precious.

Or letting go..................

modwiz
14th February 2011, 18:43
The precariousness of the situation can not be underestimated. The dependence by so large a part of the population on the pharmaceutical industry is not to be underestimated. Of course, healthier active lifestyles and diet changes would make a lot of medication unnecessary.

Medication and financial assistance has supported a part of the population that is largely unproductive. We all know some of these people too. The emotional component of this might be the hardest part.

The rich man was in love with his lifestyle and possessions. His attachment was emotional.

The preparations for this move forward are many and deep.

jorr lundstrom
14th February 2011, 23:39

their conversation.

away from here?

to let go of the old.

clinging to the ring.

Can WE take it?;)

Yeah. The Golden Question...

"Are You Ready?"

Ok Foxy Lady. Do you think it is possible to make those humans to hear and

understand such a simple question? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

I doubt.

jorr lundstrom
15th February 2011, 00:02
Well, well anything new seems to be out of question.

If anyone should happen to read this, please, look up over your computor, take a deep breath and

question yourself: Am I really ready for something new?

jorr lundstrom
15th February 2011, 00:29
Regardless of what we say its what we have become that will determine out come.
We are radio stations receiving and transmitting so whatever wave length we are on will determine whether we end up on New Earth or not.

Even if there is no New Earth when we die we automatically go to the heaven/realm that out vibration is compatible with
In my Father house are many mansions.

No Judgment necessary, We place our selves according to the average of the total of our thoughts words and deeds.
Heaven or hell is of our own making.
What ever happens we will be at home with it.

Chris

My dear friend. Non doing doesnt mean doing nothing. It simply means there is no doer.

You lose your life in becoming, we cant become anything, just pretend. We are already all we can ever be.

But we can always lean back and wait until death comes as a liberator and cracks up the shell. LOL

Or as an old woman said when she decapitated the cock: Have you no sense of humour?

And I do love Ramana Maharshi, he is like a lighthouse in the dusk. LOL

Zuzammam
15th February 2011, 04:39
Mr. Whitley Streiber mentions in two of his books a very similar dialogue that he participated in with an EBE. He mused at the actual meaning behind the words...are we STRONG enough to wrest control from the current owners...or... are we RESILIENT enough to endure what must be borne to earn the new world that will come.

I wonder if it weren't just an intellectual exercise, would I be up to the challenge?

jorr lundstrom
15th February 2011, 16:45
Excuse me, but can you take it?:flame:

jorr lundstrom
18th February 2011, 04:55
Excuse me, but can you take it?:flame:

Excuse me, can you take it?:sleep:

Darla Ken Pearce
18th February 2011, 05:10
This pretty much capsulizes how the world got so screwed up. Okay, simplified a bit but a beginning. In the new world that is upon us, if we so desire, all the bounty of Heaven will be available to all and certainly all will have all the basic necessities that have been taken from us in this world as it is today. No one will be enslaved or control another and all will share equally in the Earth's bounty. Freeing every being up to use their time on creative things, things wished for by the heart. In this manner, we have an opportunity to join our Star family in becoming Galactic Citizens and we will be once again, invited to travel throughout all the universes including those that already exist and those being born and those yet to be born. We will have an opportunity to work ~ should we so desire ~ assisting other 3D planets to ascend who are bogged down as Earth has been so long in darkness. One thing, not everyone is aware of ~ is that Earth will ascend and take with her those who can make the journey of the heart and we are being given huge doses of Solar Winds to enrich us and increase our consciousness ~ so that we can ascend with her. The ticket to ride comes with "Unconditional Love" a frequency that will prevail over the Earth in ascension and ever after. Not everyone wishes or desires to live in unconditional love and they will be allowed to go to another 3D reality. We live in the most exciting times possible to imagine and even beyond our imagination. xoxox

jorr lundstrom
18th February 2011, 17:18
These vids are really strong acid and are in strong connection with the question: Can you take it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPlfgQHmb90&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHrPjA7-FiM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQsoMrAxz0k&feature=related

Maria Stade
18th February 2011, 17:36
18 hmm great info ! I hope that it isnt those splitting now ?

I am amazed Truly !

jorr lundstrom
18th February 2011, 17:43
And if you havent watched this video with James Horak. This is a new opportunity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNnZSx6JWss&feature=player_embedded

Chicodoodoo
19th February 2011, 19:02
And if you havent watched this video with James Horak. This is a new opportunity.

Thank you for this post! I had not seen this, and I found it to be a fascinating analysis of the Charles interview. Everyone should hear this interview! It is also the first time I have ever heard anyone come to the same conclusion as me regarding the ruling sociopaths (at about 69 minutes into the interview). James Horak says we must expose them and take away their tools. I said exactly the same thing yesterday in the thread "Are sociopaths human?" More and more people are waking up to the root problem and the solution. This understanding needs to go viral so that empathetic humans can regain control of their destiny!

DeDukshyn
19th February 2011, 19:16

their conversation.

away from here?

to let go of the old.

clinging to the ring.

Can WE take it?;)

I've been waiting a loong time for a new world. But my "Friends" are coming with me. I can wait a little longer for everyone to get up to speed, but we can't wait forever. A window has opened. ;)

slvrfx
27th February 2011, 00:59
I've been waiting a loong time for a new world. But my "Friends" are coming with me. I can wait a little longer for everyone to get up to speed, but we can't wait forever. A window has opened. ;)

I too have been waiting my whole life for this window to open.

It's not going to stay open forever.

I already know I must get on 'the bus', for my whole life has been my preparation for that moment.

My oldest son, calmed my anxiousness over leaving those loved ones behind, who are choosing to not board.

He said they won't even notice we've left.

(Now that's cool, for two reasons...he KNOWS what his choice is already, and he's saying what Dolores Cannon says in her third, "Convoluted Universe" book. But she takes it a step further and says that the ones staying behind will just shake their heads, and say something about how we were just crazy fools anyway, so it really doesn't matter to them that we're gone.)

jorr lundstrom
4th March 2011, 20:50
Yeah. Many lifetimes leading up to this moment. Its a great favor to be

alive right now, as ever but especially now. So fellow Avalonians here we are.:bounce:

bilko
4th March 2011, 21:32
Put a good tune in my head and i think i can take just about anything at the moment.

DarkOne
4th March 2011, 21:53
Like this thread..just one point about the people being "divided" on this site - well i don't see it like that - when reading these posts step back and look at them unemotionally - we are gods many parts - not divided but different in many ways but with a love that binds - we all get angry mad and misread and misunderstand things so we should celebrate when others do the same not condem or worry about the site falling apart - all familys argue from time to time...
Personally I just see a good community discussing great topics and hopefully getting somewhere with it too..
Well done.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

These vids are really strong acid and are in strong connection with the question: Can you take it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPlfgQHmb90&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHrPjA7-FiM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQsoMrAxz0k&feature=related

Interesting day this lead too so thanks for post!

Maria Stade
5th March 2011, 06:35
Yes I can take it !
Just bring it on !
:hug:

butcherman
5th March 2011, 10:13
such wise and wonderful words thank you for your enlightenment yes i am ready are you ?

Jendayi
5th March 2011, 10:59
i have been ready for quite some time now..
about 4 years ago i was sitting, meditating in my 2 room appartment somewhere in Amsterdam, holland.. i felt a very strong presence and asked aloud if anyone was in the room with me... what followed was so amazing and tangible that it has stayed with me ever since.. my room turned into this huge projection.. like a 3d holographic movie... 3 figures appeared resembling the mythological figures we on earth know as: Bastet, Hathor and anubis from ancient egyptian mythology.. they told me that they we're of a race of beings that has observed humanity for the last 20.000 yrs or so.. what they told and showed me was truly amazing.. they started telling me that their world was one evolutionary cycle ahead of ours and that many thousands of our years ago they went through a shift much like we are about to.. so i asked them what happened to their world.. so they showed me... what i saw was a beautiful planet.. it had an atmosphere with a purple hue to it... there were 2 suns and several moons visible in their sky.. the cities they had were either floating in the oceans or levitating in the sky... the architecture was so beautiful that i stood in awe... the land itself was of pristine and divine beauty.. there was no infrastructure... no roads... and the few buildings that were on the land mass had sacred geometric shapes... piramids, hexagons etc.. their only function was for meditation and spiritual/celebratory gatherings, the buildings were made of what i would call crystalline material and the colour of the buildings would always match the surrounding flora and fauna.... which made them blend in perfectly with the natural order of this planet.... there was a network of teleportation pads present on the surface of the planet which people would use to get from the cities to the land... lush meadows, colorful forests and the most amazing rivers abounded on this planet.. i was so humbled by this vision/transmission.. tears rolled from my eyes while feeling so happy and blissful... the beings told me that our world would very much resemble theirs... they to came from a violent past and were at the brink of their own demise... then a shift took place on their world.. eversince they travel the galaxy.. in search of other civilizations.. to find out how many have gone through this shift and who is about to..
i have had many visions, interactions and communications with otherworldy energies.. but this was one of the most profound visions i ever had.. it was so real i could smell it.. it was as if i had taken a seat in a holographic planetarium or a holodeck even.. it was so real and clear.. i remember many details.. colors, smells and most of all a serenity and an atmospher of fun and happiness..
now.. apparently... it is our turn to transform... and yes.. i am ready...
Celebrate good times, COME ON!
namaste...

jorr lundstrom
13th April 2011, 02:57
This precious moment is all it takes.:pound:

risveglio
13th April 2011, 04:23
This sound great but why have I felt nothing but a constant pain in my neck the past few days. Am I doomed to stay in 3D?

Ahvehvida Shahadaha
13th April 2011, 04:47
Are we ready, are you ready, is earth ready, are they ready, are They ready, are We ready are You ready? I do hope so, We know so. If not what an outcome, if so, what an outcome lolol.

jorr lundstrom
11th June 2011, 00:24
ROFLOL, a new world now? Okay