PDA

View Full Version : It has begun.

jjl
14th February 2011, 18:01
Does anybody feel as if the change has begun? I think will flow through the middleast, then start in both asia and Europe, and eventually lead to the Americas. Trying to cope with what this will mean for me and the people I love.

slvrfx
14th February 2011, 18:08
Hahaha...me and a friend were talking about what we're feeling in regards to this change, and this friend, who has such a positive twist on everything, almost child-like............laughed so hard, when I told him I'd just seen a picture in my head of him and I, carrying placards, downtown, that said-

"The BEGINNING IS NEAR !!!"

GK76
14th February 2011, 18:09
Whatever the change is must be for the better if driven by a positive consciousness change. No change worth having will come easily. My personal belief tells me that what is happening can't be stopped by any negatively driven force... they are far outnumbered already and more are waking up every day. :)

Don't fear the future; fear and worry is a negative tool, let the enemy worry about us breaking free.

jjl
14th February 2011, 18:12
Love your 'tude slvrfx!:loco:

jorr lundstrom
14th February 2011, 18:19
Ok. so here we go..................LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

Limor Wolf
14th February 2011, 18:20
hey JJl,as much as i love this,what makes you think that it will fllow through the middle east first?

i would say change has already began years ago,and its already here.

jjl
14th February 2011, 18:26
The power structure are falling. The people are taking back thier power. Resist my brothers and sisters! Let's pull down the rotting structures and begin anew with self governing and responsibility!

Charlie Pecos
14th February 2011, 18:33
The beginning is near! I can feel it!

jorr lundstrom
14th February 2011, 18:41

Love you...................LOL

trenairio
14th February 2011, 18:41
So it begins...:p

giovonni
14th February 2011, 18:43
Hahaha...me and a friend were talking about what we're feeling in regards to this change, and this friend, who has such a positive twist on everything, almost child-like............laughed so hard, when I told him I'd just seen a picture in my head of him and I, carrying placards, downtown, that said-

"The BEGINNING IS NEAR !!!"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__UG6FWovgvE/TF8GiCCyqUI/AAAAAAAAADk/3T1WRTcB9dg/s320/the+beginning+is+near.jpeg_thumb.jpg

i like to think its getting nearer<> here to Avalon :yo:

Limor Wolf
14th February 2011, 18:47
(sigh)yes,people are acknowledging their ability to resist.but one government is replacing itself with the same old... sorry,not want to be a party pooper.
in my country not even that happens,many signs of frustrations,but also a feeling of inability to act by the people.if only they knew how easy it can be.and now we are paying unrational high prices for our tap water and are requested to give our personall details,finger prints and composite portraits to a citizens biometric database.families who refuse to vaccinate their children are being fined,by receiving much less 'children allowence'.i see change...but to the opposit direction.and thats my honest answer...

the change we want will come! but with a lot of sweat and unfortunetly a loss of life,beacuse it needs to come from a real transformation and understanding on behalf of the citizens of this planet.no pains no understandings.
it will come.but the middle east will be the last.

kersley
14th February 2011, 18:48
Does anybody feel as if the change has begun? I think will flow through the middleast, then start in both asia and Europe, and eventually lead to the Americas. Trying to cope with what this will mean for me and the people I love.

What has begun? could you elaborate please.
Thanks

jjl
14th February 2011, 18:51
Well, the success of Egypt has strengthened the resolve of the people. Sorry to sound so naive guys, but everyone here is always going on and on about negativity. I am only expressing what I feel.

jjl
14th February 2011, 18:54
Also I am extremely sensitive, not in any useful way, but my alarms are sounding off full blast! It's important for me to see the world trying to balance itself out. What I mean Kersley is that many other protests are happening in places like Yemen.

ASIA
14th February 2011, 18:58
Quiet, subtile, omnipresent wave of change .... is soaking all I sense, all I perceive.
Unpredictable & uncontrollable is the wisdom of Human Heart ♥ ♥ ♥ ASIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQU4torUz-Q

jjl
14th February 2011, 18:58
Even though I said middle east, I never meant either Palistine or Israel. Too big for me to have any insight on.

Maria Stade
14th February 2011, 19:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKJUSaeGc74

jjl
14th February 2011, 19:15
great song, thanks Maria!

=[Post Update]=

Also I live in a very poor area, just saw the list of tax cuts; some of my own fears may begin to be realized early.

Etherios
14th February 2011, 19:19
Well, the success of Egypt has strengthened the resolve of the people. Sorry to sound so naive guys, but everyone here is always going on and on about negativity. I am only expressing what I feel.

i dont think we should call egypt a success just yet. Its almost proved that the "revolution" there was controled and they Wanted it to happen. If the new leader is a puppet then you can be sure that the Egypt experiment was a success for them.

Lord Sidious
14th February 2011, 19:23
(sigh)yes,people are acknowledging their ability to resist.but one government is replacing itself with the same old... sorry,not want to be a party pooper.
in my country not even that happens,many signs of frustrations,but also a feeling of inability to act by the people.if only they knew how easy it can be.and now we are paying unrational high prices for our tap water and are requested to give our personall details,finger prints and composite portraits to a citizens biometric database.families who refuse to vaccinate their children are being fined,by receiving much less 'children allowence'.i see change...but to the opposit direction.and thats my honest answer...

the change we want will come! but with a lot of sweat and unfortunetly a loss of life,beacuse it needs to come from a real transformation and understanding on behalf of this citizens of this planet.no pains no understandings.
it will come.but the middle east will be the last.

The thing that regimes like yours and some of the others in the area don't realise, or maybe they don't and either don't care or can't deal with it, is that the tighter you squeeze the population, the quicker you lose power.
They bank on the fact that most people don't have the backbone to do anything and people with wishbones will tolerate anything if you will only leave them alone!
Keep your head down Limor and stay out of their way.

Whiskey_Mystic
14th February 2011, 19:25
Speaking only for myself, do not resist. Do not oppose. Transform. Take it into yourself and transform it, shining outward the new energy. Tonglen.

Remember that when the Buddha meditated under the bodhi tree, an army of demons arose to oppose him and threw stones at him. The stones transformed to flowers and fell to the ground around him.

Om Namah Shivaya

jjl
14th February 2011, 19:26
true enough, Ethrerios, but all I can do is send my own energetic responses into the mix. I have had those same fears from the start and did express them, but have been reminded or chastised by others who see my concerns as "bad medicine". Since I have no say on the outcome, I choose to keep a positive outlook. No one made those people march. Catholics were not forced to gaurd Muslims while they prayed. I still believe that every protester had a dream in his/her heart for unity and it moves me.

Maria Stade
14th February 2011, 19:29
There are changes all over but the greatest change can be with in.
If there is wisdom to gained from the experience then something great happened.

Here is another great song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfiChrHkHOM

jozam
14th February 2011, 19:45
dunno if the change will benefit the people where the revolutions started, Tunisia i mean, i do hope so. I have been there many times lovely people, beautiful country,

Cottage Rose
14th February 2011, 19:51
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__UG6FWovgvE/TF8GiCCyqUI/AAAAAAAAADk/3T1WRTcB9dg/s320/the+beginning+is+near.jpeg_thumb.jpg
I love this thread and everyone here.

Krullenjongen
14th February 2011, 19:58

Thanks

Yes please i'm a bit puzzled too.
What has begun??
Aren't there changes in the world every day?
Are you waiting for one big change, one point in time or the start of a period of major changes, and what kind of changes?

slipknotted
14th February 2011, 19:58
egypt is ground beaking and is spreading you watch !

Cottage Rose
14th February 2011, 20:00

Thanks

Where two or more are gathered...... We say on this thread: Change is on the way. Feel it? I do.

janus
14th February 2011, 20:00
Speaking only for myself, do not resist. Do not oppose. Transform. Take it into yourself and transform it, shining outward the new energy. Tonglen.

Remember that when the Buddha meditated under the bodhi tree, an army of demons arose to oppose him and threw stones at him. The stones transformed to flowers and fell to the ground around him.

Om Namah Shivaya

Om Mani Padme Hum

Nortreb
14th February 2011, 20:03

Thanks

What has begun??
Are you waiting for one big change, one point in time or the start of a period of major changes, and what kind of changes?

Did you feel anything when you watched the people in Egypt after Murbarak left? There is something very special symbolically that happened with the Egypt situation.

Krullenjongen
14th February 2011, 20:03
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this thread and everyone here.

Or is it

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_e-UFXTlJoUA/TP3CgF-mckI/AAAAAAAAAX4/dye29vJ0HL0/s1600/end-is-near.jpg

Because when there is a beginning there is also an end ;)

johnf
14th February 2011, 20:07
Protests have broken out in a lot of places. The demonstrators in Egypt are getting impatient with the actions of the interim government. I think the beginning of the beginning has been here for a while. The point we are at now feels to me to be that any new system we put in will crumble and shift till we get it right. Most of the unrest is happening in areas where the oppression is more obvious. The big question for me is how much US interference is still going on and how fast it will be exposed. As far as the middle east is concerned I think that Isreal is where most of the hidden control is, and where a lot of the desire for the US to be the "World Police" is still strong.

Another important component here is the futility of opposition and falling into the divide and conquer plans of others. Probably the main lesson mankind needs to learn now.

Cottage Rose
14th February 2011, 20:08

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

AND THE END! Thanks for that Krullenjongen .

Krullenjongen
14th February 2011, 20:10

Thanks

What has begun??

Did you feel anything when you watched the people in Egypt after Murbarak left? There is something very special symbolically that happened with the Egypt situation.

No not really, didn't leef anything special.
Not to say that it isn't a big thing that is happening but i feel reserved about the situation because it could turn out wors that it was and that could set the whole middle east on fire.

What is the symbolism in your opinion?

Gone002
14th February 2011, 20:14
I hope is makes its way to the EU but i fear it won't, we are all bond into the Power of the governmnet, money, taxes etc. But i still have hope.

jozam
14th February 2011, 20:21

the revolution started in Tunisia and was barely reported, then when Egypt kicked off the news had 24 hour coverage and Obama had plenty to say...so what is the US interest in Egypt???are they gonna choose the new president (puppet) for their own gain

Lord Sidious
14th February 2011, 20:27

the revolution started in Tunisia and was barely reported, then when Egypt kicked off the news had 24 hour coverage and Obama had plenty to say...so what is the US interest in Egypt???are they gonna choose the new president (puppet) for their own gain

They never lost control of it, all you see is a corporate reshuffle.
Egypt is important to them as it is the largest of the nations in the Arab world and don't forget, it is the home of many of the ''mysteries'' that the powers that be follow.
The symbols are physical and are dotting the landscape, to be in physical possession of them is important to them.

Northern Boy
14th February 2011, 20:29
i dont think we should call egypt a success just yet. Its almost proved that the "revolution" there was controled and they Wanted it to happen. If the new leader is a puppet then you can be sure that the Egypt experiment was a success for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fr6khzOskI&playnext=1&list=PL6636FA111D0F88BD

jjl
14th February 2011, 20:51
Joam, I'm sorry you feel that way, I was GLUED to the media to follow Tunisia. I think that there aren't a lot of Americans who even know where it is. Egypt was a place we have all heard of.

Cottage Rose
14th February 2011, 20:53

Thanks

What has begun??

No not really, didn't leef anything special.
Not to say that it isn't a big thing that is happening but i feel reserved about the situation because it could turn out wors that it was and that could set the whole middle east on fire.

What is the symbolism in your opinion?

Greetings Krullenjongen:

Charles states in his interview that he does not see time as linear. His plans are "event driven".......one after another. Looking at the big picture, surprising events are occuring closer and closer together. We have allies in powerful places. I descern both the end and beginning are near. In nearly 60 years of watching the world, I have never felt this before.

Cottage Rose
14th February 2011, 20:58

I am sure they will try. But, will they succeed? That is the question.

By the expressions on Obama's face (disregard the words they are mostly lies) this has not turned out as expected, in my opinion.

stomy
14th February 2011, 20:59
For me, the beginning was arrived the 29/09/2008 with Down Jones fallen to -777.7 pts.
After, the crisis is amplified! Inflation is giant and Unfortunately, other riot will arrive! The experts of the world are agreement on the fact that we cannot continue to inject tickets of monopoly from the fed and Imf!

We have more than to pray that this madness stops!
Blessings,

jjl
14th February 2011, 21:00
For me, the beginning was arrived the 29/09/2008 with Down Jones fallen to -777.7 pts.
After, the crisis is amplified! Inflation is giant and Unfortunately, other riot will arrive! The experts of the world are agreement on the fact that we cannot continue to inject tickets of monopoly from the fed and Imf!

Blessings,

What do you recommend?

steve_a
14th February 2011, 21:01
Hi jjl,

I'm sure that what you're thinking will come about. However, this won't happen over night. Not unless there is a tremendous wake up call from all the populations of the world, in which case anarquia will reign which I reckon will be worse still.

I reckon for everything to be controlled will take at least another 50 or so years and I'll be dead and burried by then anyway.

Also we should get a clear picture of how life will be like if we check back at the first coutries that were toppled. We know that everything is still not well in Iraq nor Afghanistan so trying to control the rest of the Middle East will be more complex than a simple undermining invasion. Once these places return to normal, we should get a general picture as to how the rest will unfold.

Best regards,

Steve

jjl
14th February 2011, 21:02

By the expressions on Obama's face (disregard the words they are mostly lies) this has not turned out as expected, in my opinion.

I have to agree with you Rose, on both fronts.

stomy
14th February 2011, 21:09

Blessings,

What do you recommend?

The best of advice that I will give you my friends:

First: live in the campaign and create its garden to hard times!

Second: Buy a food stock before inflation of products would be too expensive!

Third: remove its money of the bank and the bury in your garden for thieves or in a place impossible to believe that!

I create a post of 14 pages on how to prepare and to survive in difficult times! I will put him online very soon to save a maximum of world :)

jjl
14th February 2011, 21:11
live in campaign?

stomy
14th February 2011, 21:14
live in campaign?

yes, Live outside cities :)

jjl
14th February 2011, 21:14
oh country. Well I'm out and live in a home in a very poor area. Also too old to be of much help to humanity, but thank you for saying this Stormy> I was hoping that someone else would point this out for those who have decided to stay and fight.

stomy
14th February 2011, 21:17
oh country. Well I'm out and live in a home in a very poor area. Also too old to be of much help to humanity, but thank you for saying this Stormy> I was hoping that someone else would point this out for those who have decided to stay and fight.

you're welcome my friend :)

johnf
14th February 2011, 21:31

Got to agree with you Rose, Obama is good at appearing neutral, and like he is in charge. I think Hillary let the intentions of the string pullers show in her earlier statements, then back pedalled to giving lip service to democracy. I got a kick out of Cheney saying that Mubarack had been a good friend. I think that is a clue as to where the PTW stand and a clue that there will be possible repeated attempts to replace the puppet.

Limor Wolf
14th February 2011, 21:39
Lord sidious originally posted:
The thing that regimes like yours and some of the others in the area don't realise, or maybe they don't and either don't care or can't deal with it, is that the tighter you squeeze the population, the quicker you lose power.
They bank on the fact that most people don't have the backbone to do anything and people with wishbones will tolerate anything if you will only leave them alone!
Keep your head down Limor and stay out of their way.

people in my area first need to understand the game that is played on our backs,the brain washing from childhood that what counts for us is that we will survive almost at any cost and over the backs of others.seeds of fear are all over,from all sides.everyday needing to survive is running in our blood.you hear the news every round hour and there is always some new tragedy,a couple of times a day.you pick up the phone at home and get a message to go and replace your gas mask.only on saturday there was a big security exercise at my work place with sirens and security forces running all over. two weeks ago,its been done in my neighborhood.war is always an option around the corner..we have a corrupted illuminati government and so many freemasonary buildings around the country that you need to visit for at least a month to cover all of them. when this is the existing atmosphere(and was way before i was born),great mistakes are being done from the citizens as well and towords a different population that suffers even more.
when you are in a survival mode,you are failing to see the suffering of others.saying that,there are many good,inteligent and open-hearted people in israel who shout their lungs out: 'opperssion',whether its from the government,whether on our brothers the palestinians etc.

about your last suggestion,Lord sidious...sorry,wrong personality :)

Whiskey_mystic originaly posted:
"do not resist. Do not oppose. Transform"

yes,i believe its the only way possible for a coming change.
on the other hand,to not resist the Biometric law? thats one step before RFID imho...

It all comes to people begining to understand some of the truths of our world,thats why i spend time talking with taxi drivers,friends,collegues and express how i see things and make reference to sources on the internet,the seeds are there, AND THEY LISTEN! ,i was participating in an israeli forum called 'different truth' with other good people and wrote a few articles on issues starting from the disclosure of extraterrestriel life to the fraud of pharmacuitical companies,and i also translate the Avalon/Camelot material to hebrew.
when people will understand and open their eyes,the process will happen naturaly,from mouth to ear.the less commotion the better,even though revolutions does have their part in history.

Johnf originaly posted:
"As far as the middle east is concerned I think that Isreal is where most of the hidden control is"

yep, Washington, city of London, Israel.
Israel is the 51 state of the united states...
i tried to ask charles this question, but unfortunetly was not answered (of course.its probably have nothing to do with his material and will not advance us anywhere):
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12987-Questions-and-Answers-from-Bill-about-the-Charles-material&p=124239#post124239

o.k,my appology,i got carried away and the middle east is not the subject of this post.

jjl originaly posted:
"Sorry to sound so naive guys, but everyone here is always going on and on about negativity. I am only expressing what I feel... Also I am extremely sensitive, not in any useful way, but my alarms are sounding off full blast"

jjl, let me try to correct some of the impressions from this post and my other two on this thread,
mind you,i always prefer to be realistic and to look the truth in the eyes.but i also like to dream and therefore to create,so this one is for you...please keep on your sensitivness,its a must quality these days. so here is a little positivity for you :) and thanks for starting this thread!

http://vimeo.com/10423536

Fred Steeves
14th February 2011, 21:46
Not to try and be a wet blanket here, but I just don't get all excited every time someone says to me "do you see the great things happening in Egypt"? Right now the military's in control for atleast the next six months. That doesn't excite me. It could just as easily be a manipulation of those well meaning people to get the old "order out of chaos" rolling. Also heard our old buddy Kissinger say last week that "this is just the first scene, in the first act, of a drama that is to be played out".

Be aware of head fakes here...I'm just sayin...

Just bye and bye, did anybody happen to notice it's being reported that 18 artifacts were stolen from the Cairo Museum"? That's a rather striking number for us here these days, no?

Cheers'
Fred S.

jjl
14th February 2011, 21:54
While all you say may be true, don't you feel it? There air is crackling.

slipknotted
14th February 2011, 22:14
TO JOZAM lets hope not no one deserves that you have all my regards me being in america i can tell you i'm not proud of it it seems the u.s. 's people have forgot how to stand up for them selfs and we are self serving more than anywhere it's sad and i wish i could be there for you and i mean that with every beat of my heart i hope things get turned around for you .

aikisaw
14th February 2011, 22:29
I remember having these same feelings when the Berlin wall came down in the 90's. The feeling that anything much more would be possible. World war would be taken off the table. The money and time spent on the military would shrink.

It didn't work out that way.

I am hopeful that this is the new beginning, a spark, that lights a fire, for a better way.

When you read Limor's post #53 and understand what that country deals with on a daily basis. I look at the USA moving toward a police state. You can begin to understand that the PTB have been through this before and are still the PTB.

I think now more than ever it is important to see in the world, what is happening ....not what you want happen.

jjl
14th February 2011, 22:35
I remember having these same feelings when the Berlin wall came down in the 90's. The feeling that anything much more would be possible. World war would be taken off the table. The money and time spent on the military would shrink.

I am hopeful that this is the new beginning, a spark, that lights a fire, for a better way.

When you read Limor's post #53 and understand what that country deals with on a daily basis. I look at the USA moving toward a police state. You can begin to understand that the PTB have been through this before and are still the PTB.

I think now more than ever it is important to see in the world, what is happening ....not what you want happen.

PTB? What is it that you think I want to happen? Even I can't answer that with any certainty...
Also, please don't assume what I do and don't know about the political temperatue of world fronts. You don't know me to make that judgement

Circe
14th February 2011, 22:50

+1 for the above.Who started the so called revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt? CIA? a CIA trained puppet will be in power in Egypt when their elections are over. Go through history and research revolutions and see who or what were behind them.Our eyes are open but we are so blind.

aikisaw
14th February 2011, 22:51

PTB? What is it that you think I want to happen? Even I can't answer that with any certainty...
Also, please don't assume what I do and don't know about the political temperatue of world fronts. You don't know me to make that judgement

I have no idea what you want to happen.

Sorry I didn't think that I was making a judgment about you or what you know.

I was trying to relate that I had a very similar feeling at one time.

I think that you are correct. This could be the beginning of something big. It wasn't the last time I went through it. Maybe it could be this time if we pay attention to what is happening.

randles
14th February 2011, 23:14
I agree that there is a sense of change. For myself it is more a 'feeling' of change, although I feel as if this change is, for myself like many others here on this forum, from within. Possibly due to an alternative education that we give ourselves in the way our lifepath is unfolding. As for the Middle East & North Africa replies above, all I have to give is this..
I live one of seven very small Islands off the West coast of Africa. I have lived and worked here for 12 years raising my children alone. Over the last week, all of the Islands are bursting within an excess of Tourists that have arrived seeking sunshine due to the troubles in North Africa and the Middle East. The resounding cry of the new arrivals from all across Europe is ...'what an inconvenience'...'at least it is hot'.....'we did not think we would get our holiday this year'.... NOT ONE HOLIDAY MAKER has even referred to the Uprising in Egypt.
Like all of you here, I started a journey that started at a specific moment in time when I suddenly woke up and started to become aware. Living here, working in Tourism, gives me a unique prospective of people from all walks of life in a transient state, going about their yearly week in the sun. The overwhelming majority are so asleep, that the only time a true response is seen, is mostly when they have either lost their passports -panic sets in - or the football match blaring out from the bar gets their attention.
Once in a while, I meet likeminded individuals holidaying here, just like you, just like me. Just like us here. Project Avalon is a very courageous Project and I am thankful to be part of this community. I believe that change comes from within. A change of perpective, a change of just one thought that I am happy to pass onto my children. But I also believe that we can resonate that change.
The feeling that I sense of change is one of Hope. Hope that the courage, strength, sheer determination for Truth, the freedom that we are all fighing for, is rippling across the pockets of Us that ARE out there in the hope of a new beginning.
But I tell you what.... the sense of change...feels good :cool:

jjl
14th February 2011, 23:32
Randles, I understand what you mean about the comatose people sleepwalking thru life. I live in a really low socioeconomic neighborhood. It is filled with walking wounded;a stunned ox look on their face. I don't know what to expect, I hope I can stand it, or that all of the dying pass quickly without too much misery. (BTW, my husband and I stay here for a few reasons; 1) My husband and I resist spending beyond our means, it's a spiritual choice. 2) My small plot with it's impossible soil gives me incredible plants, all I do is water, weed and admire them. 3) I live in a place that I am willing to die in, if there is the slightest chance I can be of use to these poor people who have no self esteem or resources to survive. I am sure that my neighborhood will be the first to be strangled in my State.

str8thinker
14th February 2011, 23:35
Are we talking about a change for the better or one for the worse?

starsmoonmtns
14th February 2011, 23:42
Beautifully written Randles.
; )

jjl
14th February 2011, 23:45
I think it will depend where you sit, individually, it might not be enjoyable, at first. But I am guessing and trying to view the whole thing dispassionately

sygh
14th February 2011, 23:49
Care for a catylist anyone?

gypsieme
14th February 2011, 23:51
We are awakening. Spread the word!

jjl
15th February 2011, 00:04
Care for a catylist anyone?

Is it sodium free? I'm feeling fattish...

angellight
15th February 2011, 00:10
I agree that there is a sense of change. For myself it is more a 'feeling' of change, although I feel as if this change is, for myself like many others here on this forum, from within. Possibly due to an alternative education that we give ourselves in the way our lifepath is unfolding. As for the Middle East & North Africa replies above, all I have to give is this..
I live one of seven very small Islands off the West coast of Africa. I have lived and worked here for 12 years raising my children alone. Over the last week, all of the Islands are bursting within an excess of Tourists that have arrived seeking sunshine due to the troubles in North Africa and the Middle East. The resounding cry of the new arrivals from all across Europe is ...'what an inconvenience'...'at least it is hot'.....'we did not think we would get our holiday this year'.... NOT ONE HOLIDAY MAKER has even referred to the Uprising in Egypt.
Like all of you here, I started a journey that started at a specific moment in time when I suddenly woke up and started to become aware. Living here, working in Tourism, gives me a unique prospective of people from all walks of life in a transient state, going about their yearly week in the sun. The overwhelming majority are so asleep, that the only time a true response is seen, is mostly when they have either lost their passports -panic sets in - or the football match blaring out from the bar gets their attention.
Once in a while, I meet likeminded individuals holidaying here, just like you, just like me. Just like us here. Project Avalon is a very courageous Project and I am thankful to be part of this community. I believe that change comes from within. A change of perpective, a change of just one thought that I am happy to pass onto my children. But I also believe that we can resonate that change.
The feeling that I sense of change is one of Hope. Hope that the courage, strength, sheer determination for Truth, the freedom that we are all fighing for, is rippling across the pockets of Us that ARE out there in the hope of a new beginning.
But I tell you what.... the sense of change...feels good :cool:

Randles,
What a beautiful post. I also worked in tourism for many years and encountered people from all walks of life, so many asleep. Every once in awhile I would encounter an individual that while maybe not aware of the world in the same way I am, they radiated kindness and love. What a privilege it was for me to be of service to those individuals if only for a moment. They are what made my job worth it.

Blessings, Angellight

king anthony
15th February 2011, 00:35
The power structure are falling. The people are taking back thier power. Resist my brothers and sisters! Let's pull down the rotting structures and begin anew with self governing and responsibility!

What if the appearance of what is taking place 'there' and elsewhere are but masks of the truth!?

Are these things not controlled by the designer, those who created these events!?

What is being pushed out and what is it being replaced with!?

Why is it 'fair' if it appears that 'pain' is being self inflicted, and not 'fair' when it is clear it is being imposed!?

Have people not seen the same thing before!?

Iran 1953...

sygh
15th February 2011, 01:16
str8thinker,

It's going to have to be what we make it. It's always been that way. The future will come, regardless of anything else. We can make it hell, or heaven. All I have to do is talk to the animals to know where I stand in any of this. I am finishing up on my electrical engineering degree. Degree or no, I've had a spoon fed military education and years of telecommunications experience trouble shooting central office, old steppers, digital, fiber. Worked as an engineer as well. What I'm not is someone who can claim to know more than they do but I know the language and I'll work with it until I get it. What you see is what you get. I want to free energy to be out there. Who says we cannot have it? It's the right thing to do going forward.

This is a call to anyone who has that knowledge to step up to the fricking plate and bat away!!! I'll gladly build it but I can't lead it, understand? No excuses given, none taken. And if they don't like it, they can try but they won't stop it from happening, not around the whole world they won't; not unless they destroy it all. Those diabolical mad men!! Run!!!

That is what we are talking about here, aren't we? The whole world and some sweet places in it, some fertile soil? The idea of how it can be. Just give me the book, or the schematic. Willing to work side by side, or alone, just as long as I can gather the materials. None of us can do this alone, not even Tesla did it alone. There's no reason for any of us to hid our intentions from anyone. What difference would it make? And that's the point. It would make no difference. Don't be afraid of doing, be afraid of not doing in time, because the poo is hittin' the cotton.

For the longest time I felt like I've been running a race up against it. Attitude adjustment, it's a race into the future! It's what I've been running for all along. Sometimes, I lose sight of that. At any rate, this is what I can do. And more. We all have to eat, ya know. I'm quite serious. My name is Robin Mead and I live near Raleigh, NC. I am willing. You may contact me, through this Forum. What knowledge and aptitude I have is at your disposal. I would like to be involved in this way, if you'll have me. It's more than time those who can, and have the ability to make this happen, do so. Take the lead and be happy!!! Rejoice! Think about how great it will be! Fish in the sea, clean water, and forests with animals about us. Paint a pretty picture and save it with someone, with others. It's the sane choice. The the gene pool is the ark, people, it's the last stand. That should make it easy enough for anyone wringing their hands trying to make a decision, while wondering about just how bad it's going to get, or how long it will last. We aren't awake for nothing. Why worry about who lives and who dies, when we are all going to die? That's the beauty of the plan going forward, we dont have to kill any one, the body is temporary. Besides, it's fairly obvious we've already done that to ourselves anyway.

Charles is a catalyst, aren't you Charles? A whirling dervish! That's selling you a bit short, I imagine. Lead, follow,or get out of the way? Charles, are you on the fense? Is Aubrey? If we get it right? Since we all die anyway, let's die trying.

Money doesn't disappear. There are a lot of captains abandoning ship, watch 'em jump, and for some pretty insane reasons, if you ask me. For those who have, I spit your eye! It is you who are asleep! Gather your gold about you, or sit upon it, and you become a fool. If your attitude is one of I've got mine, you aren't worth my time any more, nor is your DNA. For anyone who needs to hear it, I hope it goes straight to your heart and out the pineal gland.

Avalonians, gather your books, your knowledge, your heart, and your wits about you. It's a clean piece of paper. Dream and then make it happen. And this sure ain't no cult. This is what it really takes to go forward.

Make no mistake about it, it's coming. The population clock is ticking but we have a choice!! We all have a choice, and it's going to have to go pubic. It's going to have to be heard around the world!! Creedo Mutwa, thank you. Bill, Kerry, Atticus, str8thinker, Avalonians, everyone; we have to make a stand; What do you choose? You want more proof? The proof is in the fruits of the labor.

P.S. Did I forget to mention that the whole world is waiting? If you don't realize that yet, think again, check your notes and your better senses.

God bless you all, God is never out of it; I firmly believe God holds the organic set of Akashic records.

jjl
15th February 2011, 01:20
This is a philosophy I want to live with.

Come As You Are
15th February 2011, 01:40
It's not naive. You're sensitive, picking up the building wave. The positivity is building, or reasserting itself. The pendulum has to swing back and get back into balance sometime.
Keep feeling it and passing it on. Amazing how it grows and grows.
Intellect and argument cannot refute it. Everything in nature is working for the change. The universe is unfolding as it should.

Come As You Are
15th February 2011, 01:58
That is very sobering and true, but don't you feel that beyond the surface reshuffling and the hidden manouvres of politics, there is something greater going on? The people managed the uprising, in such a way, that they did not take any provocative bait, they persisted, like a tree in the earth, without haste, and without rest. They are still there, the people will not let this devolve back into a puppet military dictatorship. I get the feeling they will keep on, until they are sure that their country is truly their own.
The people of Egypt are a beacon for others who will follow.

Egypt is important to them as it is the largest of the nations in the Arab world and don't forget, it is the home of many of the ''mysteries'' that the powers that be follow.
The symbols are physical and are dotting the landscape, to be in physical possession of them is important to them.

Whiskey_Mystic
15th February 2011, 02:52
No matter what the final outcome in Egypt is, the people united and demanded change. They shut the country down. There was a shocking minimum of violence. This has been noticed all over the world. You know what just happened? Watch this please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebkaSDAaA4

sygh
15th February 2011, 03:03
jjl,

LOL. Right back at ya! :yu:

jjl
15th February 2011, 03:05
No matter what the final outcome in Egypt is, the people united and demanded change. They shut the country down. There was a shocking minimum of violence. This has been noticed all over the world. You know what just happened? Watch this please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebkaSDAaA4

I couldn't help but think of Ghandi.

=[Post Update]=

Good night all, Thanks for your participation and input. Very interesting day.:sleep:

ghostrider
15th February 2011, 03:07
I believe it's part of the plan promote chaos, and confusion then a system is needed that works for everyone hence the beast rising up out of the sea having seven heads and such.... a global order... just thinkin out loud... peace...

Lord Sidious
15th February 2011, 03:12

Excellent question.
When an organism is sick, it usually has to get worse before it recovers and I don't see us as being different.
It will have to get a lot worse yet as most people in the west at least are too comfortable still.

That is very sobering and true, but don't you feel that beyond the surface reshuffling and the hidden manouvres of politics, there is something greater going on? The people managed the uprising, in such a way, that they did not take any provocative bait, they persisted, like a tree in the earth, without haste, and without rest. They are still there, the people will not let this devolve back into a puppet military dictatorship. I get the feeling they will keep on, until they are sure that their country is truly their own.
The people of Egypt are a beacon for others who will follow.

How do we KNOW what happened and whether this is real?
Why now?
How come there are so many ''uprisings'' all of a sudden across the region?
I suspect that there is yet another setup playing out right in front of our eyes. These areas will be used to attack their old foe, the jews.
We will see, but I doubt very much that this has too much to do with people power.

Scout
15th February 2011, 03:30
Can't agree with you more Lord Sidious. I cannot understand how this could have happened in Egypt when in Canada people were nearly beaten to death for peacefully protesting the G20. Seems orchestrated, or "allowed" to happen IMHO.

angellight
15th February 2011, 03:44
str8thinker,

It's going to have to be what we make it. It's always been that way. The future will come, regardless of anything else. We can make it hell, or heaven. All I have to do is talk to the animals to know where I stand in any of this. I am finishing up on my electrical engineering degree. Degree or no, I've had a spoon fed military education and years of telecommunications experience trouble shooting central office, old steppers, digital, fiber. Worked as an engineer as well. What I'm not is someone who can claim to know more than they do but I know the language and I'll work with it until I get it. What you see is what you get. I want to free energy to be out there. Who says we cannot have it? It's the right thing to do going forward.

This is a call to anyone who has that knowledge to step up to the fricking plate and bat away!!! I'll gladly build it but I can't lead it, understand? No excuses given, none taken. And if they don't like it, they can try but they won't stop it from happening, not around the whole world they won't; not unless they destroy it all. Those diabolical mad men!! Run!!!

That is what we are talking about here, aren't we? The whole world and some sweet places in it, some fertile soil? The idea of how it can be. Just give me the book, or the schematic. Willing to work side by side, or alone, just as long as I can gather the materials. None of us can do this alone, not even Tesla did it alone. There's no reason for any of us to hid our intentions from anyone. What difference would it make? And that's the point. It would make no difference. Don't be afraid of doing, be afraid of not doing in time, because the poo is hittin' the cotton.

For the longest time I felt like I've been running a race up against it. Attitude adjustment, it's a race into the future! It's what I've been running for all along. Sometimes, I lose sight of that. At any rate, this is what I can do. And more. We all have to eat, ya know. I'm quite serious. My name is Robin Mead and I live near Raleigh, NC. I am willing. You may contact me, through this Forum. What knowledge and aptitude I have is at your disposal. I would like to be involved in this way, if you'll have me. It's more than time those who can, and have the ability to make this happen, do so. Take the lead and be happy!!! Rejoice! Think about how great it will be! Fish in the sea, clean water, and forests with animals about us. Paint a pretty picture and save it with someone, with others. It's the sane choice. The the gene pool is the ark, people, it's the last stand. That should make it easy enough for anyone wringing their hands trying to make a decision, while wondering about just how bad it's going to get, or how long it will last. We aren't awake for nothing. Why worry about who lives and who dies, when we are all going to die? That's the beauty of the plan going forward, we dont have to kill any one, the body is temporary. Besides, it's fairly obvious we've already done that to ourselves anyway.

Charles is a catalyst, aren't you Charles? A whirling dervish! That's selling you a bit short, I imagine. Lead, follow,or get out of the way? Charles, are you on the fense? Is Aubrey? If we get it right? Since we all die anyway, let's die trying.

Money doesn't disappear. There are a lot of captains abandoning ship, watch 'em jump, and for some pretty insane reasons, if you ask me. For those who have, I spit your eye! It is you who are asleep! Gather your gold about you, or sit upon it, and you become a fool. If your attitude is one of I've got mine, you aren't worth my time any more, nor is your DNA. For anyone who needs to hear it, I hope it goes straight to your heart and out the pineal gland.

Avalonians, gather your books, your knowledge, your heart, and your wits about you. It's a clean piece of paper. Dream and then make it happen. And this sure ain't no cult. This is what it really takes to go forward.

Make no mistake about it, it's coming. The population clock is ticking but we have a choice!! We all have a choice, and it's going to have to go pubic. It's going to have to be heard around the world!! Creedo Mutwa, thank you. Bill, Kerry, Atticus, str8thinker, Avalonians, everyone; we have to make a stand; What do you choose? You want more proof? The proof is in the fruits of the labor.

P.S. Did I forget to mention that the whole world is waiting? If you don't realize that yet, think again, check your notes and your better senses.

God bless you all, God is never out of it; I firmly believe God holds the organic set of Akashic records.

Sygh,
I think you just articulated very well how the feisty side of me feels. I don't show that side of myself very often but, its there. I feel like saying Batter up boys lets play some ball.

Blessings, Angellight

sygh
15th February 2011, 03:44
LIMOR,
You're going to have to speak. Spread the word softly. Whisper it what is happening.

king anthony
15th February 2011, 03:49
...when in Canada people were nearly beaten to death for peacefully protesting the G20. Seems orchestrated, or "allowed" to happen IMHO.

No land is without 'sin'.

Unrepentant Kevin Annett and Canada's Genocide

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6637396204037343133#

"This documentary reveals Canada's darkest secret - the deliberate extermination of indigenous (Native American) peoples and the theft of their land under the guise of religion. This never before told history as seen through the eyes of this former minister (Kevin Annett) who blew the whistle on his own church, after he learned of thousands of murders in its Indian Residential Schools..."

olgraybear
15th February 2011, 03:59
Iran had a go at it fairly recently, personally I think there will be more happening in Tunisia http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/tunisia/index.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12460906

with Iran making another go at it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12460170

on a follow up
and then Yemen,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12454983

Artemesia
15th February 2011, 04:12
Mmmm. Yes. Things are indeed stirring. Here in the PNW I was informed that Mt. St. Helens was rumbling deeply today. I held the space of a sacred passage on 2.12.2011.... amazing numerology there.

The 21
Symbol of the person centered on the object and either on himself
Number of the perfection by excellence 3x7 according to the bible
The number contains the ratios of the principle of individuality 1 with the cosmic differentiation 20
These ratios constitute an act of organization 2+1=3 thus the principle of individuality, placed between the world of the spirit and that of matter, realizes itself in the meeting of both.
Harmony of the creation
The 21, the highest possible number of 3 in the corporeal, is in relation with the spiritual and shows the quality of the renewal

The 11
The initiate, mastery of a domain, spirituality, enlightenment, potential to acheive

The 0
Timelessness, superconsciousness, source

The 22

master builder
Bridging dream into reality effectively
Inspirational aspects of 11 paired with the practical and methodological nature of 4, it is a high power four in expression

The trinity was also very present in this passage. Rock crystal held center balance, charged by sunlight, pieterite (portal stone) as left, black tourmaline (protection) on right.

As the power of the matrix is in flux, the 28x factor (moon cycle, feminine cycle, closure of a cycle in the 2+8 =10, transformation, beginning anew) made an appearance, and the deep energetic rumblings feel very 'present' to me now.

As at the end of the film 'Millenium', I feel this:

This is not the end. This is not the beginning. This is not the beginning of the end. This is the end of the beginning.

A vague 'feeling' of earthquake in the PNW or even ring of fire in general feels almost palpable. Not sure if this is Earth's own vibration or the greater ripples of a human energetic.

Much is adrift in the flowing sea of change right now.

As the strong winds blow.......

olgraybear
15th February 2011, 04:21
Reports from RSOE EDIS shows the 2.3 earthquake just south of Chaffee Washington,

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/read/index.php?pageid=seism_read&rid=189394

along with the Mount St. Helen, EQ

olgraybear
15th February 2011, 05:22
There is a fairly high incident report of UFO activity also over Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana territory today also, as to whats reported on UFOSTALKER.

http://www.ufostalker.com/

truthseekerdan
15th February 2011, 05:38

Depends on which one you're thinking the most...;)

sygh
15th February 2011, 06:44
Dear Angellight,

Well, it's out there now. Let's see what happens. I openly call every able leader in their field to do the same thing. The games not over; it's just begun. There's a lot of work to do. Get a better picture in your head, and then spread the word. Let's open the closet doors and see what's inside. Lets' shed some light on where we really stand. It's not like we don't have the hands. We might not later on. And for any you other worlders out there listening I, for one, am openly asking for your help, so you don't have to feel like it was your idea, and you won't be interfering. Come on. Your welcome to Sunday dinner. Just give me an idea of what it is you eat, prior to coming, and as long as it's not me or my children, I'll try to have it on hand. God, I hope ya have a sense of humor when I say, no abductors, if you please. I know ya understand.

Understand, I simply cannot continue to trod down the same beaten path and expect anything to change. The game is rigged. I'm done with it. I can't turn back, I don't want to. I made up my mind years ago. I've been working very hard to be here. I want to put my knowledge, what I have of it, and for the love of it, to work on this. Free energy. Right here, and now with all of you good people. You stand up people. The one's who have had the guts to say- this what happened. And this is happening. This will grow all over the world, do you see, it, Angellight??? Can you see it? It's the truth. It's the light in a very dark place. It is hope for a better way. And it is real. It is what it is, and that's all that it is but it's all that we've really got.

Believe me, I would be just as happy working on a fish farm, or in an estuary. Watching over loggerheads, or whales, planting tree after tree... cleaning up the rivers, writing, whatever but I know this has to be done, and it has to be done now. It doesn't matter what you do. Do you cook? Do you clean? We must give back the respect, the love, the trust, to the other species of this earth. This isn't high civilization. Rise to the occasion! Stand up. Sing! Whisper it. We all know inside.

sygh
15th February 2011, 07:00
Wow. Atremesia. You floored me. If you're not an Atlantian, I've never seen one.

Lord Sidious
15th February 2011, 07:21
...when in Canada people were nearly beaten to death for peacefully protesting the G20. Seems orchestrated, or "allowed" to happen IMHO.

No land is without 'sin'.

Unrepentant Kevin Annett and Canada's Genocide

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6637396204037343133#

"This documentary reveals Canada's darkest secret - the deliberate extermination of indigenous (Native American) peoples and the theft of their land under the guise of religion. This never before told history as seen through the eyes of this former minister (Kevin Annett) who blew the whistle on his own church, after he learned of thousands of murders in its Indian Residential Schools..."

Don't mind me asking, but what does this have to do with the thread's theme?

jjl
15th February 2011, 12:06
Iran had a go at it fairly recently, personally I think there will be more happening in Tunisia http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/tunisia/index.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12460906

with Iran making another go at it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12460170

on a follow up
and then Yemen,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12454983
don't forget Algeria ...

Lancelot
15th February 2011, 12:11
Change is near. Be the change that you want to see- Ghandi

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1Qd-fAnHjPg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> :)

jjl
15th February 2011, 12:16
I doubt there were as many people protesting in Canada. Ghandi showed us the way, peaceful resistance. After awhile, the army and police couldnt stomach the violence they were committing

king anthony
15th February 2011, 12:43
When posted, I had quoted the above said and simply wanted to expand on that specific part as a side note - to someone that had the Canadian flag. History repeats itself; does it not?

The topic of discussion was about 'change' and included it leading to the 'Americas'; when did people see this happen before? Where in the world have people seen this happen before?

What does change mean? Is it always for the better? What happens when change occurs? What can potentially happen? Is it not how something, like change, is made that reveals its true nature?

I am sorry I didn't make my position clear before and I hope this gives answer to your question. I did post earlier, more to the topic of the whole thread - post 70.

jjl
15th February 2011, 14:15
I have enjoyed your post, no offence intended...

Lord Sidious
16th February 2011, 00:16
When posted, I had quoted the above said and simply wanted to expand on that specific part as a side note - to someone that had the Canadian flag. History repeats itself; does it not?

The topic of discussion was about 'change' and included it leading to the 'Americas'; when did people see this happen before? Where in the world have people seen this happen before?

What does change mean? Is it always for the better? What happens when change occurs? What can potentially happen? Is it not how something, like change, is made that reveals its true nature?

I am sorry I didn't make my position clear before and I hope this gives answer to your question. I did post earlier, more to the topic of the whole thread - post 70.

No worries, I just couldn't for the life of me see the connection and I am wary of the ''evil Whitey'' stories as they come from our programming.
That isn't to say bad things haven't been done, just that it is used as a tool against all of us now to divide and conquer.

Lost Soul
16th February 2011, 00:25
I think it started years ago. It began with the change in weather (El Nino, tornadoes in the San Francisco Bay Area), greater frequency of earthquakes in the Ring of Fire, tsunamis and inland floods (including those in the United States) as Earth responds to the infection (We, the people by our malfeasance or complacency).

As for the Middle East, news commentators underrate the rising commodity prices. When a man can't feed his family, he's pretty pissed.

As to why commodities have climbed over 30% since the November 2010 elections, the Federal Reserve issued Quantitative Easing #2, which released $600 billion United States Federal Reserve notes onto an already saturated market. The market responded by increasing all commodities. Food prices followed and was felt first in Africa. Europe is starting to feel it and we'll probably feel it by Spring.

Yes, changes are evident now, and the sooner mankind can shake off the sons of belial, the better.

angellight
16th February 2011, 00:28
Dear Angellight,

Well, it's out there now. Let's see what happens. I openly call every able leader in their field to do the same thing. The games not over; it's just begun. There's a lot of work to do. Get a better picture in your head, and then spread the word. Let's open the closet doors and see what's inside. Lets' shed some light on where we really stand. It's not like we don't have the hands. We might not later on. And for any you other worlders out there listening I, for one, am openly asking for your help, so you don't have to feel like it was your idea, and you won't be interfering. Come on. Your welcome to Sunday dinner. Just give me an idea of what it is you eat, prior to coming, and as long as it's not me or my children, I'll try to have it on hand. God, I hope ya have a sense of humor when I say, no abductors, if you please. I know ya understand.

Understand, I simply cannot continue to trod down the same beaten path and expect anything to change. The game is rigged. I'm done with it. I can't turn back, I don't want to. I made up my mind years ago. I've been working very hard to be here. I want to put my knowledge, what I have of it, and for the love of it, to work on this. Free energy. Right here, and now with all of you good people. You stand up people. The one's who have had the guts to say- this what happened. And this is happening. This will grow all over the world, do you see, it, Angellight??? Can you see it? It's the truth. It's the light in a very dark place. It is hope for a better way. And it is real. It is what it is, and that's all that it is but it's all that we've really got.

Believe me, I would be just as happy working on a fish farm, or in an estuary. Watching over loggerheads, or whales, planting tree after tree... cleaning up the rivers, writing, whatever but I know this has to be done, and it has to be done now. It doesn't matter what you do. Do you cook? Do you clean? We must give back the respect, the love, the trust, to the other species of this earth. This isn't high civilization. Rise to the occasion! Stand up. Sing! Whisper it. We all know inside.

I see it my friend. I'm a great cook so Sunday dinner can be at my house. I've invited other worlders over before, they keep standing me up. Thanks for being feisty. Put me in coach. I'm ready to play.

Blessings to you Sygh, Angellight

Come As You Are
16th February 2011, 05:40
There definitely does seem to be a strange aura about it all. A well orchestrated opera of sorts. Some of the individual activists I have seen and heard on ABC reports and SBS Dateline here in Australia have encouraged me to think they were at least genuine. This however doesn't mean that a real movement can't be subverted and manipulated for another agenda and purpose. It seems that the course is yet to be run. We can still have faith in the people though, they/ we will probably need it before too long.
Can't agree with you more Lord Sidious. I cannot understand how this could have happened in Egypt when in Canada people were nearly beaten to death for peacefully protesting the G20. Seems orchestrated, or "allowed" to happen IMHO.

jjl
16th February 2011, 12:32
I think it started years ago. It began with the change in weather (El Nino, tornadoes in the San Francisco Bay Area), greater frequency of earthquakes in the Ring of Fire, tsunamis and inland floods (including those in the United States) as Earth responds to the infection (We, the people by our malfeasance or complacency).

As for the Middle East, news commentators underrate the rising commodity prices. When a man can't feed his family, he's pretty pissed.

As to why commodities have climbed over 30% since the November 2010 elections, the Federal Reserve issued Quantitative Easing #2, which released $600 billion United States Federal Reserve notes onto an already saturated market. The market responded by increasing all commodities. Food prices followed and was felt first in Africa. Europe is starting to feel it and we'll probably feel it by Spring.

Yes, changes are evident now, and the sooner mankind can shake off the sons of belial, the better.

Thanks for your response. It is true that this began long ago people like me are just starting to feel it. I was wondering when I posted, how many people were feeling the hieghtened tension. I am particularly interested in US response. Libya next!

jjl
17th February 2011, 14:28
Forgot Bahrain... two "Days of Rage" so far...

John101
17th February 2011, 15:12
I do hope this is a real victory for the Egyptian people.
But I have to wonder if this is not set up to look like it.

BARCELONA Google chief Eric Schmidt on Tuesday said Google is "very proud" of Wael Ghonim, a Google executive who was held by Egyptian authorities during the uprising and has become a face of the revolution.
"We are very, very proud of what Wael and that group was able to do in Egypt," Schmidt said during a keynote presentation here at Mobile World Congress. "They were able to use a set of technologies to really express the voice of the people."

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2380402,00.asp

Eric Schmidt of GOOGLE was at Bilderberg in 2008!
Submitted by Wesdt on Thu, 06/19/2008 - 09:41
in
Events
0 votes
Eric Schmidt, Chairman of the Executive Committee and CEO, of Google, attended the Bilderberg Meeting on June 5th-8th 2008 in Virginia.
KEEP IN MIND just in case. "Google" is a powerful company. Honestly it was "google" itself through which I found the member list

http://www.dailypaul.com/52885/eric-schmidt-of-google-was-at-bilderberg-in-2008

John101
17th February 2011, 17:19
Security forces in Bahrain have dispersed thousands of anti-government protesters in Pearl Square in the centre of the capital, Manama.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12490286

jjl
17th February 2011, 18:57
As I have said before, this could have been manifested, but the people are making thier own choices, OOPS! here it comes ready or not:fans:

jjl
18th February 2011, 02:04
List 1.
Egypt, Yemen, Libya, Jordan, Ivory Coast,Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, *Italy*
List 2.
Pakistan, Afghanistan,*India* *North Korea*
List 3. Chile, Australia, Arkansas.
Please feel free to add to any of the lists.

Lord Sidious
18th February 2011, 02:13
List 1.
List 2.

Australia? Why is that on your list?

jjl
18th February 2011, 02:29
List 1.
List 2.

Australia? Why is that on your list?
natural disaster

Wiremu2011
18th February 2011, 02:29
Ask a buddist monk what he thought about this, he too would probably reply and say "this is it"..lol :cool:

jjl
18th February 2011, 02:32
do you know a Monk to ask?:bounce:

slvrfx
18th February 2011, 02:40
List 1.
List 2.

Arkansas...more then 700 earthquakes, under 3.2, 40-50 miles North of the capital, Little Rock. Center of the state.

These are very unusual. Common occurrance, the strings of eq's on the Northeastern end, but that's the New Madrid fault.

Have a friend who lives West-Northwest, and three were recorded within 20 miles of where she lives, about 6 mts. ago. Also very unusual.

And of course, the red-winged blackbirds and 300,000 dead fish, about 40 miles from each other, in the same general area.

jjl
18th February 2011, 02:44
List 1.
List 2.

Arkansas...more then 700 earthquakes, under 3.2, 40-50 miles North of the capital, Little Rock. Center of the state.

These are very unusual. Common occurrance, the strings of eq's on the Northeastern end, but that's the New Madrid fault.

Have a friend who lives West-Northwest, and three were recorded within 20 miles of where she lives, about 6 mts. ago. Also very unusual.

And of course, the red-winged blackbirds and 300,000 dead fish, about 40 miles from each other, in the same general area.

something like ten thousand doves over the vatican, creepy eh? forgot the oil spills...

=[Post Update]=

even in the short time this post has been up, things have gotten even MORE interesting. Saw a bunch of cops striking somewhere today. Wonder what tomorrow brings...

jjl
18th February 2011, 13:10
Fudge! 25,000 protesting n Wisconsin. I was hoping it wouldn't hit the states thill late spring the earliest. Got to grab my husband, cat and mum....fudge, fudge, fudge!!

=[Post Update]=

Not as prepared as Id like to be...

jjl
18th February 2011, 13:33
CRUD CRUD CRUD! Police in New Haven Connecticut striking, I live in connecticut, tiny state.

jjl
18th February 2011, 17:21
Originally Posted by jjl
List 1.
List 2.
Please feel free to add to any of the lists
I will be adding the USA to list 2

slvrfx
18th February 2011, 21:30
The political riots and the tens of thousands of teachers striking and not going to work, and the Dem. legislators not showing up yesterday for the vote...

It's gotten worse in Wis. today.

Obama is supporting the protesters, and it's spreading to other states.

Headlines on drudgereport today-

WISC GOV: 'NOT GOING TO BE BULLIED, INTIMIDATED'...
Orders state troopers to bring Dems to Capitol...
Dem Sen: We'll stay away for weeks...
WALKOUT: Milwaukee Schools closed; teachers call in 'sick'...
REPORT: Average city teacher salary tops $100,000...
DNC playing role in protests...
PAPER: GET BACK TO WORK!
Jesse to the Rescue: Jackson rallies protesters...
'A real Martin Luther King moment'...
Union Fight Heats Up...
Republicans vow to cut spending in state capitols...
Protests Spread to Ohio...
Michigan...
'Coming To Minnesota'...

jjl
18th February 2011, 21:37
I live in Connecticut, the cops are protesting here. Been looking for camper van all day, need to get my ma somewhere safe. No good here for her, she lives alone.

jjl
19th February 2011, 21:57
MYANMAR NEXT!!! Whoopeeeee!!

Gwen
19th February 2011, 22:24

I agree with David Icke - look at the map - the big prize is Iran.

=[Post Update]=

I live in Connecticut, the cops are protesting here. Been looking for camper van all day, need to get my ma somewhere safe. No good here for her, she lives alone.

The cops are protesting? Why?

jjl
19th February 2011, 22:59
"The cops are protesting? Why? " Staff cuts

Merkaba360
20th February 2011, 06:53
Fudge! 25,000 protesting n Wisconsin. I was hoping it wouldn't hit the states thill late spring the earliest. Got to grab my husband, cat and mum....fudge, fudge, fudge!!

=[Post Update]=

Not as prepared as Id like to be...

I'm here in Wisconsin. I heard today (friday) there was about 35,000 - 40,000 downtown at the madison capitol. Madison is only 500,000 people in this Capital city too. I'm sure there's a lot in Milwaukee (3 million people) protesting as well.

So, its gotten more hard core for the weekend of course.

Yea , you never know if this could start fires across the country. But the fight is about cutting State workers pay by 10-20%. I hear its really more about killing the unions. Was watching Rachel Maddow on the news. She said that Wisconsin was the first to form unions and create the 40hr work week having the weekend off.

I don't know. If they keep these things up, its waking up people, which is good. Not sure its an issue that will set off our nation for the big rumble to happen in the developed nations. There are so many pressures adding up to build for the country to go wild. But who knows what that mixture will entail exactly.

We need to stop believing that are so dang self important to think we can own everything and pee on the next guy. I guess we need to see some high level people harm us with no care in the world as a reflection in order for people to see it in themselves.

The consumer creates the demand for products, hence creates jobs. And the profits should go to make us all wealthy. The self absorption must die for us to stop thinking the energy generated by thousands in a corporation should be transferred to a few people deserving of hoarding the vast majority. We just need more taken away before we are willing to try another way. For now this way is still working a bit too good for too many peoples. :)

jjl
8th March 2011, 23:39
just saw a video on Reuters, here is a linc to read ...yikes
http://www.wtvr.com/news/nationworld/ktla-redondo-beach-dead-fish,0,1979199.story

Rocky_Shorz
8th March 2011, 23:48
the fish died from suffocation?

jjl
8th March 2011, 23:55
the fish died from suffocation?

I dont know why that would happen. It gets weirder every day. Can't wait till Ruby wakes up, she's a day ahead. The 9th is supposed be special.
*jj starts calling out "RUUUUUUBBBEEEEEEEEEEEE!*

DeDukshyn
9th March 2011, 00:10
Wait a few more days yet even ... the ride has barely begun ;-)

jjl
9th March 2011, 00:20

THANK YOU DeDukshyn, would you like to expand on this? what are your impressions?

DeDukshyn
9th March 2011, 00:54

THANK YOU DeDukshyn, would you like to expand on this? what are your impressions?

I started this path in my life 12 years ago - learning truth and ridding the duality in my mind. I learned alot right around the time of 9/11 - the situation at the time set off alarm bells in me and I began to have a grave sense of urgency to spread truth and raise consciousness (I'm here on a mission - sort of). That slowly subsided over the years but I knew 2011/2012 would be likely be another time of urgency. Last fall the urgency came back with a vengeance. It said it was time to get back up to speed. I happily obliged as I was going nowhere fast anyway, and the wild ride began again and I ended up here on Avalon. (Bless ALL your souls) I have a sense of knowing, and this year will be the year things start to change - it is happening already - I "feel" this in a big way. (exciting - these times are what I was sent for - My whole life has been boring, and only the thought of these times gets me off in a way like nothing else has. I feel it so strong now). I'm not big on astrology but I do respect it and I started noticing alignments and cycles affecting me - The next two years (so I've heard) are to be transformational. I also see it all around me - all media is now 99.999999% censored - even scientists aren't allowed to talk about science any more - it's a crazy chaotic world out there - the TV feeds bodacious lies constantly, but there is REAL news happening that is not being reported - Canada created the largest solarelectric farm in the world that has just recently was completed. A breakthrough in renewable energy but almost no single Canadian (or anyone) knows about this. What I see are institutions grasping at their last straws to keep power. When you have to do this much lying, coverup, distraction, during a time when the most exciting, odd, and crazy things are happening, then the cracks get big enough to look through ... They don't understand the effect we all have on each other or the collective. This is the year and from what I've been hearing from astrology, grand energies will start to influence the earth March 11. A few days ... But ya, you can feel it already. ;-)

Dennis Jonathan
9th March 2011, 01:24
I hear you about the double talking with renewable energy in North America.

My brother in law just dissolved his renewable energy company that was founded in the US, and is reincorporating in the Philippines. They just found that funding was near impossible in the US, the government wasn't coming though with any of the promised resources, and the jobs they did get they were never paid for.

And I agree, something big is on the horizon.

I had a weird thought the other day about the false flag ET threat.

What if "The battle of LA", the blockbuster movie coming out on Friday, was the starting line for this to happen?

We know that sightings have gone WAY up. We know that disclosure is happening everywhere but in the US. And I have a feeling, that a few million people will be looking to the sky and thinking "what if" as soon as they walk out of the theaters this weekend.

Just a thought, but I thought I'd share it.

Krullenjongen
9th March 2011, 15:16
Charles states in his interview that he does not see time as linear. His plans are "event driven".......one after another. Looking at the big picture, surprising events are occuring closer and closer together. We have allies in powerful places. I descern both the end and beginning are near. In nearly 60 years of watching the world, I have never felt this before.

Thanks for trying to explain Rose. Charles is an interesting guy and very funny at times (like when he said this).
He contradicts himself in this statement because he says: "time is not linear his plans are event driven....one after another.
Well if one after another is not linear than i will eat my hat :biggrin:
(sorry if this is to much off topic)