PDA

View Full Version : Connecting to your Higher Self.

2012_Navigator
22nd April 2010, 18:16
It's our biggest achievement, but how do we do it? While the answer is simple, achieving that connection is a very challenging feat. We must all realize that in order to connect to our higher self we MUST be de-programmed from all of our worldly beliefs. All cultural, religious and political programming is false, for none of these carry the message of truth, but contain a message of control. Once we can cleanse our beliefs we can obtain a connection like no other we have ever experienced.

I was recently handed a couple of DVDs that I found most enlightening to watch. The first was a message from Dr. Edgar Mitchell entitled: "THE VIEW FROM SPACE - A MESSAGE OF PEACE."

The second was an even greater message that definitely opened my heart. "WORDS OF PEACE - THE MESSAGE OF PREM RAWAT." Not only did watching this DVD warm my heart, but it brought an abundance of "happy" tears to me eyes. What an incredible message from Maharaji.

All is ONE and ONE is all.

samvado
22nd April 2010, 18:19
All is ONE and ONE is all.

I guess you would love this book then (http://www.amazon.com/Oneness-Rasha/dp/0965900312/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271960288&sr=8-1)

pyrangello
22nd April 2010, 18:32
Hey Navigator thanks for the leads, gonna get them to watch. appreciate it.

stardustaquarion
23rd April 2010, 08:00
2012 Navigator, there is a very good book called Spiritual Growth by Sanaya Roman. I read it some time ago and it did the trick for me

:wave: