PDA

View Full Version : Ian Xel Lungold & David Wilcock - Timeline Changes

WillSimpson
15th February 2011, 04:29
A couple of years ago i was made familiar with the Ian Lungold material on decoding the mayan calender, ad his time line of events leading up to 2012, i bought it hook line and sinker and went a little crazy as i'm sure most of us did when we first got into this scene :o since then i have been on the path of enlightenment and evolution and along the way discovered David Wilcock and his beautiful outlook on the world and evolution, specifically the split into 4d+ and 4d-, what i would like to contribute here is this..

Both of these theories i believe in my gut are sound and explain changes in my life personally and in the wider world - but they are both late. If we are now as Ian Lungold would contend in the cycle of Universal Co-creation which started on the 11th Feb this year, then we should be experiencing a 20 fold speed up in the power and speed of conciousness.

I am a musician and i focus on improvisation as my meditation. The less i can think the more i can create instantaneously WITH the universe, and i have experienced a singnificant speed up in the last few years, but not a 20 fold one.

What i would like to contend is that when the gregorian calender was re-aligned hundreds of years ago to correct the dates of christmas and easter etc, the vatican being the hoder of prophecy and hidden knowlage may have deliberately mis-alligned the date of 21st December 2012 to throw us off at the last minute so to speak without essentailly doing anything obtrusive.

If we were to speculate, i have heard bill and charles say that the next 3-7 years are where the change is going to go down whatever it may be, this new date of 2016 - 2020 would put us right now in the death stage (5th galactic night) of the 'power train' (to paraphrase Lungold)

Ian would say "imagine an animal being strangled to death, it kicks and it struggles as hard as it can fighting for its life" this is what i see in the world around me as the west tightens the screws on us all, but as i say i feel that the schedule of the mayan calender is set as it works on hyperdimentional physics, our calender on the other hand was made up to suit our festivals and i think that we are living NOW in the equivalent of 2004 to 2007..

I wonder if anyone else has thought something similar or if you feel this has any creedence, it would have been so simple to do that we may have overlooked it..

Peace Love and Healing to All - Will Simpson

http://www.soundcloud.com/evolving-audio/
http://www.soundcloud.com/evolving-audio-2011/

Icecold
15th February 2011, 05:01
A couple of years ago i was made familiar with the Ian Lungold material on decoding the mayan calender, ad his time line of events leading up to 2012, i bought it hook line and sinker and went a little crazy as i'm sure most of us did when we first got into this scene :o since then i have been on the path of enlightenment and evolution and along the way discovered David Wilcock and his beautiful outlook on the world and evolution, specifically the split into 4d+ and 4d-, what i would like to contribute here is this..

Both of these theories i believe in my gut are sound and explain changes in my life personally and in the wider world - but they are both late. If we are now as Ian Lungold would contend in the cycle of Universal Co-creation which started on the 11th Feb this year, then we should be experiencing a 20 fold speed up in the power and speed of conciousness.

I am a musician and i focus on improvisation as my meditation. The less i can think the more i can create instantaneously WITH the universe, and i have experienced a singnificant speed up in the last few years, but not a 20 fold one.

What i would like to contend is that when the gregorian calender was re-aligned hundreds of years ago to correct the dates of christmas and easter etc, the vatican being the hoder of prophecy and hidden knowlage may have deliberately mis-alligned the date of 21st December 2012 to throw us off at the last minute so to speak without essentailly doing anything obtrusive.

If we were to speculate, i have heard bill and charles say that the next 3-7 years are where the change is going to go down whatever it may be, this new date of 2016 - 2020 would put us right now in the death stage (5th galactic night) of the 'power train' (to paraphrase Lungold)

Ian would say "imagine an animal being strangled to death, it kicks and it struggles as hard as it can fighting for its life" this is what i see in the world around me as the west tightens the screws on us all, but as i say i feel that the schedule of the mayan calender is set as it works on hyperdimentional physics, our calender on the other hand was made up to suit our festivals and i think that we are living NOW in the equivalent of 2004 to 2007..

I wonder if anyone else has thought something similar or if you feel this has any creedence, it would have been so simple to do that we may have overlooked it..

Peace Love and Healing to All - Will Simpson

http://www.soundcloud.com/evolving-audio/
http://www.soundcloud.com/evolving-audio-2011/

Keep those thoughts coming Will. Your take is very interesting.

Jonathon
15th February 2011, 05:12
Hi Will - I can certainly relate to 'going a little crazy' early on. It's an absolute wonder so many of us make it out of the awakening phase with a brain cell intact. It's a real blow to the psyche for some. I can remember working myself up into a near frenzy back in October 2008 when Cliff High and Bill Deagle were on their 'end of world as we know it' doom kick. David Wilcock was the only one that I was aware of who kept public sanity, saying nothing of the sort was going to happen, and happened to be correct. I'm still grateful for that - I was in a fragile state at the time.

For me: lesson learned. Don't project out - stay in the now. Dates are irrelevant, except for whatever relevance we decide to give them. Date-Watching assumes belief in predestination in a way... as if nothing could be done to stop or change some future occurrence. Free will and predestination can't exist simultaneously (can they?)... and I'm near certain (as certain as I can be in this skin) free will is the prime feature of the universe. Even if some monumental crash course could not be altered, what would be the use in giving it your focus? If we truly create our own reality, aren't we doing ourselves a great disservice by focusing on events out of our control? Are we not inviting chaos in such an instance? Are we not dis-empowering ourselves? If the now is all we have, that's our source of strength. If we give it away to the past and future, have we not cut our only life-line?

Anyway, your thoughts are interesting. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if dates we jumbled a bit here and there to advance certain agendas or protect/hide information. With all else we see, this would seem academic to those who had the means.I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of information to offer, but I definitely support your quest.

goldenprincessca
15th February 2011, 05:28
Hi...from what I understand of the mayan timeline of speeding up 20 times faster, it starts on March 9th

""We are now approaching the actual beginning of this wave of unity consciousness, which begins on March 9, 2011. This is the ninth wave also known as the Universal Underworld. This wave includes thirteen uaxaclahunkin (18 day) periods that propel a process designed to lead the universe and the human beings to their highest state of consciousness.**||
............ Dawn of the Unity Wave By Carl Johan Calleman March 9th 2011.

There is a full article written by him and he was the scholar and teacher that Ian Lungold followed and studied with.
here is his website: http://www.calleman.com/

Also, a very important teacheréguide of our time right now is Jim Self, his website is
www.masteringalchemy.com link to webinar: http://www.masteringalchemy.com/teleclasses_conversations.html

He is hosting a free webinar on Feb. 22nd, interviewing Carl Calleman, and I am sure it will be very insightful. I too have been following these studies and I believe we are right on track. `Full speed ahead`:)

modwiz
15th February 2011, 05:32
Dates and times a very handy for meeting people and keeping appointments. Coordinates is space-time that allow for intersecting at agreed to points in the continuum. Other than that I try to forget about it as much as possible.

I follow Moon cycles though.

Still awake? LOL

jorr lundstrom
15th February 2011, 13:14
I think it is a little bit too early to determine if the mayan calendar is accurate according to the years. I think one factor might be the slower change

when it comes to materia.

But of course the catholic church could have manipulated the gregorian calendar.;)

Being from Sweden I have looked into the nordic mythology, Oden, Tor, Loki and those guys.

This mythology was rewritten around 1000 AD by a christian bishop on Iceland, Snorre Sturlason.

He invented the myth about Ragnarok. The destruction of the gods and the total collapse of the ashtree

Yggdrasil. This myth isnt to be found in any older sources.

A few of the weakest gods survived, walking around in the grass of Gimle and by accident found

the old game bords in the grass and everything could start again.

The catholic church did wot they could as those 33/7 do to decide the game and the rules. LOL

Whitehaze
15th February 2011, 15:00
Ian Lungold was an amazing individual. And after listening to what he had to say, I began to watch. I wish he was here to see how correct he was.

jorr lundstrom
15th February 2011, 15:12
Ian Lungold was an amazing individual. And after listening to what he had to say, I began to watch. I wish he was here to see how correct he was.

It was very rude of him to leave the scene five minutes to twelve. A great loss.:bad:

galactica
15th February 2011, 16:21
on the subject ...

http://consciouslifenews.com/scientific-proof-galactic-energies-triggered-worldwide-consciousness-expansion/114819/

Brodie75
15th February 2011, 17:47
Jonathon (Quote)
Free will and predestination can't exist simultaneously (can they?)...

They can if you beleive that we make the choice to come here knowing who our parents will be, where we are born, and when we will die. Maybe our free will is how we react to situations created by the collective mind and our feelings towards others and ourselves. :peace:

Gone002
15th February 2011, 19:03
Im los,t changes to the time line ?, i was under the impression that you could only change a minor part of destiny, the outcome will always be the same.

Lord Sidious
16th February 2011, 00:01
Dates and times a very handy for meeting people and keeping appointments. Coordinates is space-time that allow for intersecting at agreed to points in the continuum. Other than that I try to forget about it as much as possible.

I follow Moon cycles though.

Still awake? LOL

The lunar cycle to me at least, is far more ''natural'' than the solar cycle as a way to measure time.
For one thing, the cycle doesn't change and need adjustments such as leap years.
More importantly, the cycle is the exact same cycle as a womans menstrual cycle and the effect of that on human life needs no explanation.
Also, the moon controls the tides, yet another effect that is very important.
Not only did the church change the calendars, they changed from lunar to solar.
The questions would be, for what benefit and to whom?

Lord Sidious
16th February 2011, 00:04
I think it is a little bit too early to determine if the mayan calendar is accurate according to the years. I think one factor might be the slower change

But of course the catholic church could have manipulated the gregorian calendar.;)

Being from Sweden I have looked into the nordic mythology, Oden, Tor, Loki and those guys.

This mythology was rewritten around 1000 AD by a christian bishop on Iceland, Snorre Sturlason.

He invented the myth about Ragnarok. The destruction of the gods and the total collapse of the ashtree

A few of the weakest gods survived, walking around in the grass of Gimle and by accident found

The catholic church did wot they could as those 33/7 do to decide the game and the rules. LOL

Ragnarok is not the equivilant of armegeddon, or the end of times.
Ragnarok is the end of pre time. When this is complete, then time begins.
I think they were trying to portray that everything has it's own time and it's own cycle and not even the gods can stop it.

jorr lundstrom
16th February 2011, 00:12

Ragnarok is not the equivilant of armegeddon, or the end of times.
Ragnarok is the end of pre time. When this is complete, then time begins.
I think they were trying to portray that everything has it's own time and it's own cycle and not even the gods can stop it.

Ok, I know Ragnarok isnt Armageddon. Pre time was new view, thank you.:cool: