PDA

View Full Version : Strange Happenings

David Dean
15th February 2011, 07:44
I'll add to this and try to explain certain things that have happened to me the last few years. I might also need to post certain pictures to explain but, I have already posted some in a different thread just to show how things connect. I'll continue later as I would also like to read other posts to see what's going on at Avalon and maybe add my two pennies worth.

David Dean
16th February 2011, 04:13
I'll add to this and try to explain certain things that have happened to me the last few years. I might also need to post certain pictures to explain but, I have already posted some in a different thread just to show how things connect. I'll continue later as I would also like to read other posts to see what's going on at Avalon and maybe add my two pennies worth.

Before I continue with this thread I was thinking about my surname Dean. My Fathers name was James William Dean and most people called him Bill. I used to look at Orion because it always reminded me of a Cross and Jesus, although my birth sign as I know it is Virgo but, it could be Leo if the calendar dates have been messed around with, as from what I've read they have been altered. Also strange is that there is a guy just up the road from me, who's name is Leo.

I'm still wondering about Bill Ryan (Orion) and Bob Dean as I have seen them speaking together in various video's. Also the name O'Ryan does remind me of Ireland. I have also thought about Kerry who was Bills partner, Kerry also reminds me of Ireland as in County Kerry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Kerry) so, I was wondering if there is a link between all the above and Myself.

trenairio
16th February 2011, 04:20
And you are in relation to Bob Dean? Sorry, that may have been a rude assumption, but can you answer.

David Dean
16th February 2011, 09:36
And you are in relation to Bob Dean? Sorry, that may have been a rude assumption, but can you answer.

Trenairio,

Thanks for your question, but first let me say I noticed at the time of your post it was your 66th post and when you are in a Matrix it is all relevent. It's said that the Universe is made up of a Binary System so we are all linked in some way.

The reason I'm interested in the number 66 is because it is the Dailing code for Thailand and I'm in Thailand, so it's quite possible that there is a link between me and you. I am only guessing at the moment.

The reason I am interested in Bob Dean is obviously because of my surname Dean and also because he talked a lot about ET's. I also watch his video's and one that I was interested in was one where he said he had met Jesus. If he has met Jesus I would have been interested in seeing a photograph or an explanation of what Jesus looked like. This might sound a bit strange, but I also wondered if Jesus was a woman.

And by the way, I also beleive we are in the End Times, how it effects me personally I don't know. I'm just interested in Jesus at this moment.

If it's true that Bob Dean has seen Jesus then at least he could let me know just to clear things up a bit,

I hope I have answered your question.

The One
16th February 2011, 09:42
The reason I'm interested in the number 66 is because it is the Dailing code for Thailand and I'm in Thailand, so it's quite possible that there is a link between me and you. I am only guessing at the moment.

My logical explanation for this is we encounter lots of different numbers more than we think. What probably happened was you saw 66 for the first time. Then on another occasion by coincidence you see the number 66 again and this time you remember seeing that number before so the number becomes significant. So each time you see 66, the significance grows, you keep reinforcing the idea you are seeing this number a lot.

Also its obvious that numbers like 911, 666, 1111 etc are significant, so it will stand out more than other numbers like 4:38, 531...And when something stands out you pay more attention to it right

J0urney
16th February 2011, 09:47
Thank you so much. And no I donít mind at all. I did not know if you wanted it known( if you were relation) which is why I sent you the Pm. I too believe that we are in the end times. We all chose to be here right now. I also believe that this is not or first go at this, meaning the time we are in. I too feel that he is holding back. I love listening to him. His voice is so melodic. Iím not much of a Christian fan. I do believe that Jesus was a real person. I think he tried to bring out the best in us through what he taught. I look at him as what man kind could be if we were to put away all of our ugliness. I think if you want to see what he actually looked like, look within yourself and find the beauty and harmony and complete peace that is surely there. Then you will know what our creator is. Hope to hear from you again soon.

David Dean
16th February 2011, 09:58

My logical explanation for this is we encounter lots of different numbers more than we think. What probably happened was you saw 66 for the first time. Then on another occasion by coincidence you see the number 66 again and this time you remember seeing that number before so the number becomes significant. So each time you see 66, the significance grows, you keep reinforcing the idea you are seeing this number a lot.

Also its obvious that numbers like 911, 666, 1111 etc are significant, so it will stand out more than other numbers like 4:38, 531...And when something stands out you pay more attention to it right

You are quite right in what you say as I notice you have made 365 posts. There are 365 days in one year give or take a few minutes when divided by 32, or should that be 36?

Interesting figure 10138888? especially when 0's don't count. Would you mind me asking what country you are in?

Take care
Dave

guido
16th February 2011, 10:13

Trenairio,

Thanks for your question, but first let me say I noticed at the time of your post it was your 66th post and when you are in a Matrix it is all relevent. It's said that the Universe is made up of a Binary System so we are all linked in some way.

The reason I am interested in Bob Dean is obviously because of my surname Dean and also because he talk a lot about ET's. I also watch his video's and one that I was interested in was one where he said he had met Jesus. If he has met Jesus I would have been interested in seeing a photograph or an explanation of what Jesus looked like. This might sound a bit strange, but I also wondered if Jesus was a woman.

And by the way, I also beleive we are in the End Times, how it effects me personally I don't know. I'm just interested in Jesus at this moment.

If it's true that Bob Dean has seen Jesus then at least he could let me know just to clear things up a bit,

----------

I'm just interested in Jesus at this moment.

----------
A book like, Life and Teachings of The masters of the far east, (Baird T. Spalding) if not knowing it, is explaining a lot about Jezus.

David Dean
16th February 2011, 10:21
Thank you so much. And no I donít mind at all. I did not know if you wanted it known( if you were relation) which is why I sent you the Pm. I too believe that we are in the end times. We all chose to be here right now. I also believe that this is not or first go at this, meaning the time we are in. I too feel that he is holding back. I love listening to him. His voice is so melodic. Iím not much of a Christian fan. I do believe that Jesus was a real person. I think he tried to bring out the best in us through what he taught. I look at him as what man kind could be if we were to put away all of our ugliness. I think if you want to see what he actually looked like, look within yourself and find the beauty and harmony and complete peace that is surely there. Then you will know what our creator is. Hope to hear from you again soon.

I'll be honest and say I feel we are and have been in a loop for I don't know how long. Whether that loop can be broken I don't know, I'm just trying to find out for myself and maybe something will have to give one way or the other.

David Dean
16th February 2011, 10:24

Trenairio,

The reason I am interested in Bob Dean is obviously because of my surname Dean and also because he talk a lot about ET's. I also watch his video's and one that I was interested in was one where he said he had met Jesus. If he has met Jesus I would have been interested in seeing a photograph or an explanation of what Jesus looked like. This might sound a bit strange, but I also wondered if Jesus was a woman.

----------

----------
A book like, Life and Teachings of The masters of the far east, (Baird T. Spalding) if not knowing it, is explaining a lot about Jezus.

Could I ask why you spell Jesus with a Z, or is that a spelling mistake on your part, as I know Americans prefer Z to S.

David Dean
16th February 2011, 10:34

Just a question, but did you ever notice a Message To The World I put together and posted on David Ickes Web Site?

David Dean
16th February 2011, 11:12

You are quite right in what you say as I notice you have made 365 posts. There are 365 days in one year give or take a few minutes when divided by 32, or should that be 36?

Interesting figure 10138888? especially when 0's don't count. Would you mind me asking what country you are in?

Take care
Dave

Isn't it strange that 366 divided by 36 equals 1166666 it all depends on where you put the decimal point. It is funny this matrix even though I'm not laughting, and haven't done for over two years.

J0urney
16th February 2011, 11:18

Just a question, but did you ever notice a Message To The World I put together and posted on David Ickes Web Site?

No I haven't had the chance to visit his site lately. I chase 10 kids, home school 3 of them and am in school myself. I don't get a lot of free time. LOL! I will try to find it though.

David Dean
16th February 2011, 11:28

No I haven't had the chance to visit his site lately. I chase 10 kids, home school 3 of them and am in school myself. I don't get a lot of free time. LOL! I will try to find it though.

If you can't find it let me know and I'll post it on here for you, it is a bit long and at the time I posted I thought I was doing the right thing, although I do feel embarrassed nowm I don't care what other people think because I felt my heart was in the right place at the time.

I also beleive I may have overstated my welcome here as I'm sure people must now realise where I'm coming from. Regarding Bob Dean, if he is who he says he is and has done the things he's done, then why doesn't he come clean about what he knows, or does he enjoy knowing what others might be going through?

Take care
David Dean

guido
16th February 2011, 12:10

Trenairio,

----------

----------

Could I ask why you spell Jesus with a Z, or is that a spelling mistake on your part, as I know Americans prefer Z to S.

No particular reason. It must be because i use to talk dutch. Most of the time here its written with Z.

J0urney
17th February 2011, 06:19
If you can't find it let me know and I'll post it on here for you, it is a bit long and at the time I posted I thought I was doing the right thing, although I do feel embarrassed nowm I don't care what other people think because I felt my heart was in the right place at the time.

I also beleive I may have overstated my welcome here as I'm sure people must now realise where I'm coming from. Regarding Bob Dean, if he is who he says he is and has done the things he's done, then why doesn't he come clean about what he knows, or does he enjoy knowing what others might be going through?

There are a lot of reasons people can not say certain things. I know if I said everything I know of I would be seen as crazy. I donít like keeping things to myself, but sometimes for the sake of why things are the way they are, you just have to. Not everyone is ready to know certain things at certain times.
I was having lunch with a few nice ladies one day. I knew these ladies fairly well. They got into a conversation about medical care and hospitals. I felt bad because I could not join in. If I had, I would have said some things they would not have believed and it would have put a strain on our developing friendship. I am like that with people I have known for years about some things. I want to tell them. So do my kids. But the fact is we just canít. Yes I do break ďthe rulesĒ now and then if it is something I feel very strongly about. I will try to give the information in an innocent way with a sense of urgency to it.
I love Bob Dean dearly. And I do not fault him for holding back the things that he does. He has his reasons and they are good ones.
Ask yourself this hypothetical questionÖIf you knew that in a week there would be some major catastrophe that would kill thousands of people what would you do about it? If you told them and tried to warn them 1. They might not believe you, 2. You would cause mass panic which could lead to more death, and 3. Where would you send them if they did listen?
If you sent them to another area that place would become over crowded and would not be able to support all those people for long. There would be riots over food and shelter. Itís the simple things that get to people the quickest. You have to see things from his point of view. Itís not always the way you want it but itís the way it has to be some times.

Take care
David Dean[/QUOTE]

J0urney
17th February 2011, 06:25
I am sorry. I have just taken a look and can't find your article on David Icke's website. I would love to read it. Could you send me a link to it? Thank you.

mrmalco
17th February 2011, 06:40
Hi Dean - a current Christian connection is with 'Dean'. Quoting from Wikipedia:

In the Catholic Church, Can.374 ß2 of the Code of Canon Law grants to bishops the possibility to join together several neighbouring parishes into special groups, such as vicariates forane, or deaneries.[1]
Each deanery is headed by a vicar forane, also called a dean or archpriest, who isóaccording to the definition provided in canon 553[2]óa priest appointed by the bishop after consultation with the priests exercising ministry in the deanery. Canon 555 defines the duties of a dean as:[2]
* promotion and coordination of the common pastoral activity within the deanery;
* seeing that the clerics of the deanery lead a life in harmony with their state in life and perform their duties with diligence;
* seeing that religious functions follow Church norms;
* seeing that the good appearance of churches and sacred furnishings are maintained;
* seeing that parish books are correctly managed;
* seeing that the parish rectory is well maintained;
* seeing that clerics, following the norms of the diocese and the norms of Canon 272, attend theological lectures, meetings, or conferences;
* making sure that the priests of the deanery have access to spiritual helps and aid in difficult pastoral circumstances; and
* making sure that pastors in his deanery are well cared for when they are sick or dying.
Additionally, the dean must follow the particular norms of the diocese. Canon 555 also particularly mentions that a dean must visit the parishes of the district in accord with the regulations made by the diocesan bishop.[2]

This site isn't for plugging for-sale stuff of our own. But your number interest suggests you may like a book I wrote:
'Patterns of Eternity - Sacred Geometry and the Starcut Diagram'. (see Amazon) There's a lot in there about numbers, their sets, the roots of the ancient sexagesimal number system and the connections between numbers and music and geometry.

Greetings.

David Dean
17th February 2011, 12:03
Hi Dean - a current Christian connection is with 'Dean'. Quoting from Wikipedia:

In the Catholic Church, Can.374 ß2 of the Code of Canon Law grants to bishops the possibility to join together several neighbouring parishes into special groups, such as vicariates forane, or deaneries.[1]
Each deanery is headed by a vicar forane, also called a dean or archpriest, who isóaccording to the definition provided in canon 553[2]óa priest appointed by the bishop after consultation with the priests exercising ministry in the deanery. Canon 555 defines the duties of a dean as:[2]
* promotion and coordination of the common pastoral activity within the deanery;
* seeing that the clerics of the deanery lead a life in harmony with their state in life and perform their duties with diligence;
* seeing that religious functions follow Church norms;
* seeing that the good appearance of churches and sacred furnishings are maintained;
* seeing that parish books are correctly managed;
* seeing that the parish rectory is well maintained;
* seeing that clerics, following the norms of the diocese and the norms of Canon 272, attend theological lectures, meetings, or conferences;
* making sure that the priests of the deanery have access to spiritual helps and aid in difficult pastoral circumstances; and
* making sure that pastors in his deanery are well cared for when they are sick or dying.
Additionally, the dean must follow the particular norms of the diocese. Canon 555 also particularly mentions that a dean must visit the parishes of the district in accord with the regulations made by the diocesan bishop.[2]

This site isn't for plugging for-sale stuff of our own. But your number interest suggests you may like a book I wrote:
'Patterns of Eternity - Sacred Geometry and the Starcut Diagram'. (see Amazon) There's a lot in there about numbers, their sets, the roots of the ancient sexagesimal number system and the connections between numbers and music and geometry.

Greetings.

Thanks for that information. I don't know if I can obtain the book on line as I don't use cards. I am interested thought in the Number 555. I take it the book is available from ordinary book shops. I also have an Idea there might be a link to Bells, maybe even the triangle. I'm not sure yet.

Thanks
Dave

mrmalco
17th February 2011, 15:23
Yes - you can get the book in UK. The publisher is Floris (Edinburgh). Lots of people tell me they simply ordered it from their local bookshop. (It's just so much cheaper on Amazon!) Good luck.

David Dean
18th February 2011, 01:58

Trenairio,

----------

----------

No particular reason. It must be because i use to talk dutch. Most of the time here its written with Z.

As we all seem to be linked in this Matrix I find it strange that a German guy brought me a Windmill as a gift when he visited Thailand (he has a house here) and also funny was that two of the four sales had broken off and left the other two in the shape of a V. I wonder if that was deliberate, or was it the work of a God? And as we know Holland is know as the land of the Windmills isn't it. I wonder if it is the Germans who use the Z like Americans do? the only thing that comes to mind for me with Z is Zoo as in Animal Farm.

I read in The News Behind The News thread on David Ickes web site that America is (I think) two thirds German, are there any Americans here that can confirm that for me.

David Dean
18th February 2011, 02:32
I am sorry. I have just taken a look and can't find your article on David Icke's website. I would love to read it. Could you send me a link to it? Thank you.

If you go on David Ickes web sit and do a search in the News Behind The News Thread you will see it under Dixie D. Just so you all know I Believe everything we do is done for a purpose and I was also led to Believe certain things in the last few years hence me writing that message. I've also had second thoughts about certain things since writing that Message. When I wrote it I thought to myself, if God can build a universe then God can do just about anything. If it only took God (or should that be Gods who are fighting over this planet) six days to make the universe then it wouldn't take long to make a few alterations would it? I suppose at the end of the day it depends on which God is strongest. That the way I see it anyway. What happens to me when I die I wouldn't know, because I only remember this life I'm living, I've never seen ET's or flying extraterrestrial space vehicles, not that I know of anyway. I have seen a few odd things since being here and whether it involves Black Magic I'm not sure. The was I see it is if I cannot survive here then where can I survive, in the end England was not much better for me.

If you cannot find the Message then let me have your email address and I'll send it to you. Just one question I notice your name JOurney and wondered if that was JO as in Male or Female.

I never had children for one because I was always working away and was hurt by my first wife after only two years and also because I always thought what was the point in bringing children into this world when in my mind was over populated as it was, I did want the worry or burden on society.

Talking of Schooling. When I attended College to learn about my trade we had an old teacher there who was supposed to teach us about the Regulations concerning Electricity. He use to very often fall asleep while teaching. Is that really how we should have been taught? And then they wondered why I used to Bunk off from College, maybe it was because of the methods of teaching used and I became bored. While taking our exams and sitting for our maths the teacher wrote the answer on the backboard for fear of us failing. So should I have been allowed to carry on in my profession especially as I wouldn't have got the answer myself, but saying that the question to me didn't seem relevant for the level of my proffession I was being examined for.

As for Bob, if he knew that people would die would it make any difference. The world is a big place and Billions of people live on it, I don't suppect you could take care of everyone and wasn't that what Jesus said in the Bible.

So read into what you like about my Message, as I said, I beleive my heart was in the right place at the time I wrote it and that it's not by fate I have ended up here in Thailand. I'll just have to keep on taking the Poison and the Punishment, I suppose I'm a bit thick skinned when it comes to that.