PDA

View Full Version : Hope for humanity?

CyRus
15th February 2011, 19:15
Greetings to all,
I wish to emphasize a disturbing experience I had this evening:

For some reason I had the compulsion to browse through some skeptic-forums in order to gauge various opinions. After having subjected about an hour of my life to these forums, I felt mentally exhausted! Also, I have a lingering feeling of depression, which I find really odd.

Some of the posters on these forums were vile, the arrogance and obnoxious demeanor they portrayed through many of their responses were shocking.

I found myself questioning the nature of humanity, and reflecting on the fact that so many of us seem to be hateful, cynical and arrogant.

Faced with this knowledge, I cannot help but wonder whether humanity is doomed.
I can only quote Jordan Maxwell, who portrays this brilliantly with the words -
"It’s just my opinion, again, but I don’t think the human race can be saved and I don’t think America can be saved, because so many millions of people just love the filth and degeneracy of the world we live in. They love it."

It is moments like these were I truly appreciate this forum for what it is - a community of like-minded individuals who recognize that all of us are of the same essence, and that love and compassion for all individuals is a prerequisite for a truly holographic and harmonious society..

I shall now try to shake the lingering depression by revelling in the light eminating from this unique forum.

Butterfli13
15th February 2011, 20:05
Greetings to all,
I wish to emphasize a disturbing experience I had this evening:

For some reason I had the compulsion to browse through some skeptic-forums in order to gauge various opinions. After having subjected about an hour of my life to these forums, I felt mentally exhausted! Also, I have a lingering feeling of depression, which I find really odd.

Some of the posters on these forums were vile, the arrogance and obnoxious demeanor they portrayed through many of their responses were shocking.

I found myself questioning the nature of humanity, and reflecting on the fact that so many of us seem to be hateful, cynical and arrogant.

Faced with this knowledge, I cannot help but wonder whether humanity is doomed.
"It’s just my opinion, again, but I don’t think the human race can be saved and I don’t think America can be saved, because so many millions of people just love the filth and degeneracy of the world we live in. They love it."

It is moments like these were I truly appreciate this forum for what it is - a community of like-minded individuals who recognize that all of us are of the same essence, and that love and compassion for all individuals is a prerequisite for a truly holographic and harmonious society..

I shall now try to shake the lingering depression by revelling in the light eminating from this unique forum.

I have to say, I do agree with you at this time...
This very subject causes me to lose sleep at times. I love every single thing on this planet, and it breaks my heart to watch some people love money more than living, breathing, creatures.
Almost everyday I ask myself aloud, "when are they going to GET IT?"... the answer may very well be, "when it's too late". It's hard to accept, but I have, because if I hadn't accepted it, I would be depressed everyday!

Even though things are so broken, I remain as optimistic as I can. I really don't take small things for granted like I used to... when I found out the truth about some things, it really opened my heart up to so much more. I'm thankful for the forum here, I've learned so much, and like you, I appreciate this community. For the first time in my life, I feel like I'm around others that understand me, and it truly has given me SO much comfort.

Whitehaze
15th February 2011, 20:36

While he did brilliantly string those words together to decribe it, I cant help but think that this is a man who has given up. That is something I can not do. I dont have it in me to crawl in the hole and pull the dirt in on top of me.

I too cant help but have low moments in my life when I look around and see it for what it really is. We would not be human if we did not feel that way. The overwhelming size of the problem is enough to cause depression. The human mind can only take so much! One of the things I do is pick something small each day and correct it if I can. It has a way of countering those feelings because you are doing something positive to save humanity, even in the smallest of way. Those do count.

We all would love to perform a miracle and fix all the problems with the wave of a magic wand. But its going to take work and determination. Its going to take looking at words like this man wrote and say, yes we can and no I do not love the filth and degeneracy that has filled the world.

So brave through it, and do what you are capable of doing to do your part in making a change. And make men who say such, if I may borrow a word, rubbish eat their own words.

If we could gather all the positive energy that we all have, and bring it a single point.......it would be frightening indeed.

stomy
15th February 2011, 20:51
Jordan Maxwell

This person is PESSIMISTIC and is worth nothing to my eyes! Let us beat to be happy, it will be much more intelligent than to lament!!!

:grouphug::cheer2:That the love carries you all:cheer2::grouphug:

15th February 2011, 20:55
While he did brilliantly string those words together to decribe it, I cant help but think that this is a man who has given up. That is something I can not do. I dont have it in me to crawl in the hole and pull the dirt in on top of me.

I too cant help but have low moments in my life when I look around and see it for what it really is. We would not be human if we did not feel that way. The overwhelming size of the problem is enough to cause depression. The human mind can only take so much! One of the things I do is pick something small each day and correct it if I can. It has a way of countering those feelings because you are doing something positive to save humanity, even in the smallest of way. Those do count.

We all would love to perform a miracle and fix all the problems with the wave of a magic wand. But its going to take work and determination. Its going to take looking at words like this man wrote and say, yes we can and no I do not love the filth and degeneracy that has filled the world.

So brave through it, and do what you are capable of doing to do your part in making a change. And make men who say such, if I may borrow a word, rubbish eat their own words.

If we could gather all the positive energy that we all have, and bring it a single point.......it would be frightening indeed.

I am in total agreement.

Maxwell has researched and experienced so much that he has seen truly what darkness has existed here for so long. It's getting to him. I find it sad to see. I thank him for the work he has done and what he has shared with the world but I absolutely do not subscribe to his feeling that there is nothing that can be done. For the time and effort, blood, sweat and tears that all researchers, whistle blowers and white hats have done, there's not a damn ounce of pessimism in me. Their work will be justified thousands of times over. They have not done all of this for naught. We have not done all of this for naught. I will keep breathing until the very last ashes of The Powers That Were have been blown off into the wind. The elite are archers with their arrow's aim focused on their very own chests. The bow is so taught and ripe with rebound and they are now about to witness the dawning of what it shall feel like when their hands are forced to let go of the bow and the arrow draws through each and every one of them.

This very Earth could have been a blackened cinder by now, many times over, had the spark that resides within us all been extinguished. They shall not succeed in the ruination of Earth through their unremitting greed and putrid selfishness. We shall succeed in leagues and legion before their very failing eyes. They are positively finished.

king anthony
15th February 2011, 20:59
In part, human beings have been bred and conditioned to be the way they are now. Added, are those things that have been consumed and 'injected' into the body and mind of the species. Finally, the disruption of harmony imposed by 'those other' species have all contributed to the final product - the 'modern' human.

As it is true that all human beings have potential, what is also true for the species is that not all have ability. Can one take the 'wild' out of the animal, when the wild is all the animal knows and lives in!? Are not the works of the few recognized - those who can and have the ability to 'overcome and adopt' not the genesis!?

To feel for others must come after, for things are what they are during, and in silence lessons learned.

Peacelovinman
15th February 2011, 21:04

He has either given up or he wants us to think we have no hope...(the latter, in my opinion).

Autumn
15th February 2011, 21:15
Don Getazzio. I was forced to examine this “topic” a while back and I came to the conclusion that no, we can’t save everyone. The ones who don’t want to be saved can’t be saved. I found that places where light and love is the goal, there is an endless amount of understanding and respect even when disagreeing. So look at it this way: The skeptics (unawake sheeple) who are so negative, hurtful to others, respect less, condemning and intolerant are clawing at a straw/life boat which represents their belief in a system crumbling. They are fiercely clawing to “a flat world” while the rest of us are marveling at the beauties of our globe and our potentials. They are not ready or incapable of change and they have yet to realize that the only thing constant in our world is change. We either rise to the challenge or we fall at its feet. They are like little children being told that Santa isn’t real.

I’m happy for this site and others like it. Happy that even online – this faceless and impersonal media – let’s me share thoughts, feelings and a cup of coffee with someone on the other side of the planet. That I may find hope and kind words and sly smile if I claim I still believe in Santa! The difference between the skeptic forums and here is in all its beauty the simplicity of being able to dream and look at the world in ways where Santa isn’t just a fat, jolly guy in a red suit – no, he’s a gift given, a gift received. He’s love – even if just a symbol of these.

Hope you cheer up. ;)

CyRus
15th February 2011, 21:17
I have not given up hope! On the contrary, I will do what I can to make this planet a better place to live, for every form of life.

Thank you fellow Avalonians, you have considerably lightened my mood, and have given me an ounce of hope. =)

stomy
15th February 2011, 21:27
I have not given up hope! On the contrary, I will do what I can to make this planet a better place to live, for every form of life.

Thank you fellow Avalonians, you have considerably lightened my mood, and have given me an ounce of hope. =)

You're welcome my friend :)
With Love:hug:

tonymo
15th February 2011, 21:30
I know what you are saying: I think we all go through high's and low's in our awakening to the truth. Don Getazzio, you sound like your having a difficult time and simply need to appreciate what whitehaze advised. (small goal to stay on course with a big goal)
Personally, one of my greatest challenges is dealing with all the people around me everyday that do not believe or lack the intelligence in seeking the truth.

"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it". Morpheus.

Mr54
15th February 2011, 21:35
Their world can be an overwhelming place! Built on greed and selfishness but I believe that we counteract their negativity with every positive act we make. And lets be honest how many totally negative people are there out there? Most people have a fair amount of good in them! I don't know anyone who wants to see people starving on the other side of the world, sure they're so busy with their meaningless lives that they don't do anything about it. But no one ever told them there was an alternative. On a positive note in many conversations I have these days people are voicing their dissatisfaction with the way things are. There seems to be a consensus forming. Slowly sure but maybe slow is good?

Whiskey_Mystic
15th February 2011, 21:45

The question I often ask myself is not whether or not the human race can be saved, because we know that it can be if it chose to be. The question really is whether or not the human race is worth saving.

I give my answer in how I choose to live my life and how I choose to treat others. That's the best answer we can give.

trenairio
15th February 2011, 21:59
[edit][edit][edit]

Rosco1
15th February 2011, 22:45
Each and everyone of us on Project Avalon is a potential leader within our own communities.

We can make a difference!

Yes, I know most of our communities are still fast asleep within their own world of work, eat, television & sleep.

But it is our duty to humanity and Mother Earth to wake them from their slumber and rise up against The establishment.

This won't be done by just talking about it, but needs ACTION right now!

Whatever country you reside in, meet up with your ground crew and start taking action.

You owe it to your children and grandchildren.

Why wait for someone else to make the right move ?

Perhaps it is YOU that your community is waiting for.

Release the 'super human potential' that is alive in each and everyone of us.

It is time now that the tables are turned on the elite.

Steven
15th February 2011, 23:48
I understand and respect what you feel.

Nevertheless, never loose hope. When your focus is shaken, shake yourself and give more energy and dedication to your focus.

Our goal is to make this evil plan not to happen. And be clear about our goal to make nothing less than Heaven on Earth.

Don't count the numbers, it's a trap. The real changes are made by a few dedicated soul, always.

For the first time in history, their plan is exposed, widely. The secrecy is not maintained as a whole. Knowing this is also overwhelming, but it is part of the awakening.

And this time is unique.

Namaste, Steven

Shairia
16th February 2011, 00:44
I happen to like Jordan Maxwell but this is one area that I totally disagree with him. I just one person has hope and the willingness to change then they can affect others to bring about that change. Do no rely on others to determine your outlook! Be the change you want to see in the world.