PDA

View Full Version : Lessons Learned Peeps???

Calz
15th February 2011, 20:55
Enlightened is toast.

Is it just me or have most all here lost that lesson???

She popped in here with around 10 posts and was "flocked to" by more than a few???

No disrepect to anyone ... LESSON TIME!!!

Perhap she has a great story somewhere??? Not privy.

Based on what happened here is that within a few short RED FLAG posts she was getting a substantial amount of "followers"???

Let us take a minute to reflect on that ....

Link to Silence Thread if need be.

Lots of members here ... initally including Bill ... though there might be something to this.

Within a few days (or about 10 posts) after saying ??? ... not even going to go there.

Selling your soul kinda stuff as was clear.

GUT CHECK TIME folks!!!

We are damned to Hell cuz we didn't fall into her immediate trap???

What does that tell us about our discernment???

Maria Stade
15th February 2011, 21:18
What do you what to say or discuss Its unclear to me ?

All Love

9eagle9
15th February 2011, 21:23
I get the flocking thing..yes. ;) I mean...no I don't get it but I know what you're talking about but I couldn't find the Silence thread. I remember seeing it though, I didn't visit it. I'm curious could you expand a little more Cal?

greybeard
15th February 2011, 21:55
Enlightened is toast.

Is it just me or have most all here lost that lesson???

She popped in here with around 10 posts and was "flocked to" by more than a few???

No disrepect to anyone ... LESSON TIME!!!

Perhap she has a great story somewhere??? Not privy.

Based on what happened here is that within a few short RED FLAG posts she was getting a substantial amount of "followers"???

Let us take a minute to reflect on that ....

Link to Silence Thread if need be.

Lots of members here ... initally including Bill ... though there might be something to this.

Within a few days (or about 10 posts) after saying ??? ... not even going to go there.

Selling your soul kinda stuff as was clear.

GUT CHECK TIME folks!!!

We are damned to Hell cuz we didn't fall into her immediate trap???

What does that tell us about our discernment???

Yes agreed
So many assumptions made about the poster called enlightenment.
He was working with Charles He was Charles boss.
Bill compounded the whole thing by saying he had intelligent discussions with enlightenment.
Then bang Bill pulled the plug on him, found out the true intention.

Why oh why are we looking for some one to fix our lives?
Can we not really appreciate what we have at this moment in time?

If we did a survey here as to who had no food, no house, no money, none of life necessities here on Avalon today.
What would we find I wonder?
We are fed negativity in the papers on TV.
We fear the future, we are controlled we are limited etc.

I dont believe that for one moment.

The only thing that ever limited me was my own mind my own attitude.

I have little in the material sense but I am happy.

I dont need Charles or Enlightenment (person) to save me, make my life better thats my responsibility.
I dont mind Charles being here

But my future is in my hand.
Where is yours?

Sorry tough love but do you really need to know about ETs our blood line our genes and even if you know everything is it going to make your life one whit better?

David Icke said one thing of real value (other things too) Everything is an illusion but unconditional love.

I believe in UFOs etc but there will just be me when I meet the Creator of all, all the knowledge in the world will not serve me.

How many people have I helped been kind to that will serve me well.

I think David Wilcock may have some of it right, we are in for a raising of consciousness.
Tolle says it
Nasim Haramein says it.

If they are right about the timing of it then quite frankly no one will be concerned about my posting or anyone elses for that matter.

We may be in for the biggest change in the evolution of human beings since we left the sea now that is exciting.

Have a listen to this audio and see if it turns you on.

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNgUdg2NAmc&feature=player_embedded

sandy
15th February 2011, 23:34
That's it in a nutshell Chris......................thanks for your tough love!:)

aikya
16th February 2011, 03:48
It was actually scary, to see so many people rush to submit their power to a total stranger who was claiming total power over them, to the point of telling them they had to justify their desire to live. If I hadn't seen it myself I would honestly have found it hard to believe.

What would motivate people to do such a thing? It's mind boggling. That kind of gullability seems rather dangerous.

OP you ask whether people learned something from it. Answer= I don't know.
I hope so. I think if they did, people would do it privately. I can imagine how hard it would be to discuss it in public.

Edit to add.

We all make mistakes.

Icecold
16th February 2011, 04:11
It was actually scary, to see so many people rush to submit their power to a total stranger who was claiming total power over them, to the point of telling them they had to justify their desire to live. If I hadn't seen it myself I would honestly have found it impossible to believe.

What would motivate people to do such a thing? It's mind boggling. That kind of gullability seems pretty dangerous to me.

A little like the Heather Material? Is that what you are saying Calz?

It was unnerving to watch.

There are among us a group of souls (not many) who have little discretion. We are all different and this is just a type of trusting individual. We all trust something or someone, if not then we are defined as paranoid.

The Enlightened experience taught me that its difficult to raise a voice against what one perceives as a danger. People don't want to know this. They are affronted that their faculties of discrimination are brought into question. The indignity and a heightening of aggression was palpable. Every time realities are challenged it creates heat.

The Heather material showed me that even when people were presented with evidence that there was a problem, they ignored it....as if its not about reality, its about novelty..story telling whatever the story.

Terence McKenna had a valid point.

This reaction is the norm (not truth but novelty) and I think we need to just live with it.

9eagle9
16th February 2011, 04:19
You know what. I see that about once a month. At least. Online and off. I'm not sure if I'm jaded with things like that or morbidly fascinated.

I tend to view it as people who don't have a purpose will snap at the first one offered to them not realizing finding one's purpose is sort of an internal event.

giovonni
16th February 2011, 05:17
From graybeard

"The only thing that ever limited me was my own mind my own attitude." :amen:

And surely now, is not the time to turn ones mind over to others limited visions. :yes4:

bluestflame
16th February 2011, 05:43
i just wanted to see the information

I wasn't signing up for anything

jorr lundstrom
16th February 2011, 06:21
A couple of hours after Charles disclosure on the reptilians Enlightened posted her famous post.

People ran after her with like mad. No patience.

I wrote: Im sceptic, feels no good.

Then I was asked if it was from scepticism,

I answered: Shes threatening us.

She is pied piper.

People seem to have a great need of someone to follow.

I think that one reason why many are dissapointed on Charles.

He refuses to hold anybodys hand.:tape2:

panopticon
16th February 2011, 07:07
G'day,

Nothing is served by this.
Some appeared foolish.
That is their right.
Hindsight vision etc.
It is only a mistake if not learnt from.
Some have posted they did.

Regards,
Panopticon

Calz
16th February 2011, 07:28
Sorry for taking so long to follow up here ... life happens sort of thing.

Sorry, as well, for not being clearer in my 1st post. I was very sleepy.

My own "lesson learned" - don't start a thread if you're headin' for bed :)

Will copy Enlightened most "interesting" post and Bill's related response.

From Enlightened:

Re: RULERS - Questions for Charles volume 2

Hello All!

When you are all ready with your group, I am ready to talk with you all about your future.

Choose wisely for this seals your fate.

It is only fair and fitting that all information in presented to the table.

I will be enlightening you with information that you have not yet been privy to,
providing you with information about the history as well as the future of this planet.

Just remember that I am the one that you will need to convince of your desire for a future that includes you in it.

I'm the one who holds the key to your future and I will let you know why this is when we get in contact.

Let me know when you are all ready, and of course if you are willing to participate.

Bill's response (to mondaze regarding Enlightened)

Re: Why has.......

Originally Posted by mondaze
a failed gambit?

Yes.

You beat me to it. I was going to make a statement, but I can do it here.

I engaged in a long e-mail exchange with her backchannel. She presented a detailed personal story, which was essentially received information (subjectively real). It was interesting. She wanted it to be presented to the forum with my consent.

I asked if it could be shared with the moderators so that we could make a joint informed decision, she agreed, and we all looked at it. That process happened yesterday. We all saw a number of quite large red flags.

But I had not yet replied to her. This morning, before I could get back to her, I read an e-mail from her which was essentially threatening, asking if I wished all my friends to burn in the fires of hell, and said that she would publish her story without my consent if she chose.

At that point I unsubscribed her. I wrote her the following message (very slightly edited):

Dear _____ ,

Thanks for your two overnight messages. I went to bed before your first message, and have only just read your second.

Yesterday at 10.40 am your time I posted your material and supporting e-mails to a private section of the forum for the moderators to read and comment on, as you and I had agreed.

Comments and observations were made by everyone.

Yesterday evening I was out, but today I was going to write to you to say that the consensus reached was that your material was not appropriate for the forum. Or to phrase that another way, the forum was not an appropriate platform for you to present your material.

However, I read your e-mail with subject Time for a game first. It was instructive.

That then helped us considerably to make the unanimous decision that you should be permanently unsubscribed from the forum. How you wish to use the forum is not the forum's purpose.

Thank you again for sharing your personal story, and we wish you the best of fortune and outcome in finding an appropriate platform to share your story. The best way to do that might well be your own website, but you will have given this much thought and I am sure that you have various plans. We hope that they go well for you.

With all best wishes, Bill

endquotes

Enlightened posted 12 times here over a 4 day span. She created quite a bit of interest. Some even speculated that it was Charles "Master" (at that time gender was not confirmed beyond the profile page ... at least publically)

From Bill's post we see where it led to.

Lesson in discernment should be clear to all???

Seemed that after Bill's post most everyone shrugged their shoulders and moved on.

I was trying to call our attention to what had just happened and try to learn from it.

Nowhere near the elequent words from greybeard but that was the basis for starting this type of discussion.

Calz
16th February 2011, 07:40
I get the flocking thing..yes. ;) I mean...no I don't get it but I know what you're talking about but I couldn't find the Silence thread. I remember seeing it though, I didn't visit it. I'm curious could you expand a little more Cal?

Thanks for your response. See post #13 for more clarity.

Silence thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12460-The-Silence-Thread&highlight=silence+thread

chelmostef
16th February 2011, 07:53
Ok that is what I will be

VajraYaya
16th February 2011, 08:03
...People seem to have a great need of someone to follow.

I think that one reason why many are dissapointed on Charles.

He refuses to hold anybodys hand.:tape2:

Well said Jorr.

YEah, I saw that post and whenever I see the word 'Enlightened' it's always a red flag. Everybody throws that word around without really understanding what it means.

It was quite shocking to see how many people just threw themselves at that person. BUt you can see that there are some desperate people here. I just watched it happen.

Also around the same time Girl Friday came in and told how Charles was avoiding media. And AUTOMATICALLY everyone jumps to the conclusion that it is all about what is going on here!! It just seems like so many people can spend far too much time on these and other forums and just expect that every other persons life also revolves solely around what happens here. Instead maybe Charles is a public figure of some kind in the UK and the media was on him for completely different reasons.

We'll see this kind of thing again. I don't think those that jumped have learned anything.

chelmostef
16th February 2011, 08:25
Actually, I thought it was a rouge AI computer and I was welcoming her to the forum...

I do know what you mean and we did all pick up the trail all at once and we ran with the a concept.... As for being the children in hamlet perhaps that is true in some respects but I think I would have stopped running at the bridge....

I dont beleive it was our actions that got this person banned as she choose to answer or not answer the questions they way she did.

Jorr when you first posted your comment you only said you was sceptic and I wondered why to help me formulate an opinion... You re-edited your comment a bit latter on and that explained your feelings..

Lettherebelight
16th February 2011, 08:49
We will continue to approach someone whom we think carries knowledge and/or truth. Maybe some will do this more eagerly than others.

Is that 'wrong'?

There is certainly no fault in this, and it is natural for those on this forum to seek.
It is our nature, especially for those souls who have gathered here.

We all know that truth lies within, but we're enlightened enough to know that truth can appear at anytime, from anyone, anywhere.
This thirst is the common ground we share here at Avalon.

After enquiring, and it may take a few questions, the source reveals all. A person is known when they open their mouth to speak. Then it is up to the individual to accept or reject.

It is a completely natural process, and because it's natural, there's no stopping it. We might as well accept it and be comfortable with this process of enquiry and discernment rather than ashamed of it.

No mistakes, no regrets, no shame; we're learning, growing...it's beautiful. :)

sygh
16th February 2011, 09:19
I don't think any of this is a free lunch. I was just looking at the news wires, blown away by all of the animals dieing and then reading about all of the earth disasters wondering if we had 6 years. Times are coming.

I had a vision 18 years ago that showed me the war to come. I am sick of it all. I hurt from the very depths of my soul for this earth. The sadness I feel is deep. I will continue working, trying to make it better until I can't work any more. I will not give up.

aikya
16th February 2011, 18:39
Unnerving is a better word. Thanks.